Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Progent's experts can deliver a wide array of engineering and technical support assistance for IT systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services available to small companies in the city of Salinas by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants offer wide-ranging backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless information technology and can assist you to plan, configure, manage and repair wireless solutions that are compliant, resilient, scalable, simple to administer and use, ready to support your critical workloads, and seamlessly incorporated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and onsite support provided by Progent cover a variety of wireless solutions and include smartphone and tablet management, Wi-Fi network planning and installation, wireless site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to implement cybersecurity defense solutions and provide response services needed to support work-from-home employees. To find out about Progent's network security defense services for remote workers, refer to cybersecurity defense expertise for a remote workforce.
- Progent provides live online instruction for popular client software. Progent's Online training covers topics such as Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Office 365 Word VBA macro development, PowerPoint co-editing, Office Outlook security, Microsoft Office Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP customization, and Windows 10 management. Virtual training offers all the benefits of traditional classroom sessions, such as immediate communication between clients and teachers, but avoids the costs of transportation and the challenge of attempting to synchronize the schedules of teachers and students.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) offers small to mid-size organizations automatic backup and simplified recovery capabilities for Microsoft environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-aware protection for key platforms like Microsoft SQL, Exchange and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux virtual machines, works with virtual machines hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for convenient cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consultants can assist you to design, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a multi-site backup/recovery solution powered by System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can assist you to migrate from an older version of DPM or from a legacy system, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 environment for on premises, colocated, cloud or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide remote or onsite support and can provide as-needed guidance to resolve challenging issues or provide end-to-end project management support to make sure you complete your SCDPM 2016 initiative on time and within your budget.
- Features of Progent's IT outsourcing packages include system assessment to ensure that your network meets industry standards of security and remote connectivity, 24x7 network monitoring using System Center Operations Manager to anticipate issues before they impact your organization, optional Help Desk Services from Progent's technical experts, security audit to help protect your information network from malicious attack, addition of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, discounts on Progentís remote support services, and contact with Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified system engineers and technicians.
- For advanced project management support, Progent can provide access to veteran information technology experts with decades of background as technology project managers for application development, information technology implementation, and process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to government agencies. These high-level project managers offer world-class management expertise to help enterprise clients to adhere to best practices to make sure strategic projects are completed on time and within budget.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is a low-cost service based on a brief interview with a Progent information assurance consultant. The fact-finding interview is intended to assess your company's preparedness to stop or recover rapidly after a ransomware attack. Progent will work with you personally to gather information about your existing antivirus tools and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow industry best practices to deploy a cost-effective security and backup system that meets your company's needs. For additional information, refer to Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously branded SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies more than a quarter century of experience helping manufacturing, distribution and service organizations to manage supply chains and improve the efficiency of key business processes in order to bring products to market quickly and adhere to customer schedules dependably. Progent can provide the skills of an ERP specialist with over two decades of experience working with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent can provide remote or on-premises services that spans from as-needed guidance to solution design and project management. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include implementation, upgrades, process improvement, customization, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, technical support, data conversion, Amazon AWS integration, disaster recovery planning, and database administration. For more information, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.