Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide array of consulting and technical support assistance for IT networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services offered to small companies in Salinas by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a new architecture that enhances cloud readiness, works with the most popular smart phones and tablets, permits single sign-on with Microsoft Azure AD, and tightens security. Progent's certified Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers offer the broad technical skills and hands-on experience to address the critical technical and business issues involved with deploying and managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to perform an efficient migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this powerful product.
- Cisco's Small Business family of APs are Linux-powered devices designed as value-priced Wi-Fi APs for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE wireless infrastructure consultants can provide online or on-premises integration and troubleshooting support to assist you to plan, configure, update, tune, administer and debug Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access point deployments of any size or topology. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for both current and legacy Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of wireless APs, refer to Cisco Small Business WiFi APs planning and support.
- Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 engineers and seasoned database application programmers, database administrators, project management experts, network infrastructure architects, disaster recovery specialists, and security consultants to assist you to maintain Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or execute a smooth migration to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team offers Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and deployment, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune integration help to centralize and streamline the administration of your desktops along with your web-facing mobile devices. Progent can assist you to migrate smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy device management solution or help you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to accommodate your changing IT requirements.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced role for web site hosting and application programming. The latest releases provide enhanced security, dependability, scalability, and debugging while also delivering significant improvements in automated and remote administration. A variety of popular extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which is able to prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being run by hosted web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) experts can help your company to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for managing FastCGI programs.
- Progent's seasoned IP Voice experts can provide Cisco UC540 consulting support to assist you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP system or plan and implement a smooth upgrade to a modern VoIP system.
- Progent's simple by-the-minute billing policy requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other companies have minimum billable time or other additional fees that increase service. For remote support from Progent during normal business hours, you only get charged for the actual time spent working on your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to resolve your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are billed only for the time when Progent's expert is actually onsite working on your problems. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you may be charged for our engineerís travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Since Progent maintains a large pool of consultants located within the entire service territory, an available consultant is usually close by to help. Progent can in addition provide on-premises support to the majority of zip codes in the U.S. within 24 hours of receiving a service request. Progent's online support team has delivered help to small companies in every state (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progent offers a family of affordable, fixed-price services intended to allow small and mid-size businesses to utilize the same cutting-edge technology deployed by many of the industry's top corporations. Progent's ProSight suite of network monitoring and management services addresses all key areas of modern networking including email protection, threat defense based on machine leaning, patch management, cloud-based backup/recovery, infrastructure health monitoring, private cloud hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To download Progent's eBook about the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Microsoft allows you to create transparent hybrid ecosystems that combine Office 365 and local Exchange. This allows you to have specific mailboxes located at your on-premises datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consultants can help your organization with any facet of designing, implementing and debugging your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can deliver occasional support to help you resolve stubborn technical bottlenecks and also offer extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 initiative is successfully completed on schedule and within budget. To learn more about Progent's online consulting services for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, visit Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to set up collaborative applications like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to enable their at-home workforce to benefit from positive interaction with fellow workers and customers. To learn about ways Progent's experts can help organizations to integrate and maintain collaborative software for a remote workforce, go to collaboration technology support services for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology consultants can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting services to help businesses of all sizes to plan and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help your company to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of planning, deploying, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help you to take advantage of the many innovative disaster recovery and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain failover clusters.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab at the QTS Data Center in Sacramento is available for piloting mission-critical applications, developing efficient system upgrade methodologies, assessing and tuning performance, designing or verifying disaster recovery strategies, resolving compatibility issues, and establishing training environments for new products and technologies. For Progent clients who lack adequate in-house resources to configure proper pilot environments, the lab cuts capital outlay and engineering risk and helps keep vital IT initiatives on schedule.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies lower the effort needed for IT administrators to set up applications so they are consistent across a corporate workforce, offer the power to control rights to critical data, and enable quick installation of new or upgraded desktops. With Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and named Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers RDS simplifies desktop access, improves responsiveness, tightens security, unifies management, and provides an almost transparent user experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 consultants can help your company to evaluate the business advantages of Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions, set up pilot and on-line deployments, optimize your system architecture to accommodate virtualized desktops effectively, evaluate and remediate security problems, and educate your IT managers to utilize industry best practices to achieve a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.