Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide array of consulting and support help for computer networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Network support services available to small businesses in the Salinas area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology consultants can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting to assist businesses of all sizes to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help your company to assess the business value of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of planning, configuring, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can assist your organization to take advantage of the many innovative high-availability and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist you to integrate your Apple macOS and OS X desktops with your Microsoft Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will make sure that your Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are correctly enabled. Progent can also provide a broad array of Microsoft Exchange consulting such as systems integration, troubleshooting, security, remote access, system tuning, plus spam filtering and email encryption. Progent also can provide customized in person or remote macOS education.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting outsourcing service provides comprehensive hosting of a small or mid-size company's servers in an environment that delivers the highest level of availability and scalability and is also easy to transfer to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are based on mature virtualization architectures that enable small companies with mixed- platform IT systems to save dramatically on the expense of capital equipment, system maintenance, and IT management while achieving world-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented level of vendor independence. Find out more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small organizations.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy VoIP devices to the latest media phones. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Unified CM, formerly known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager apps that include Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Unity Express for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco IP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and designing UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) systems for high availability.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that won Microsoft's “Best Application of the Year Award.” Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has managed the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions using Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to meet the needs of small companies who can't justify the expense of maintaining a large IT organization but who still need information systems with world-class dependability, protection, and performance.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to plan, set up and debug the infrastructure required for remote workers. Aspects of infrastructure where Progent's experts can deliver guidance include secure and convenient VPN connections, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) software, router integration, Wi-Fi LAN planning and deployment, and robust Internet connectivity. For information about Progent's network infrastructure expertise for teleworkers, visit infrastructure expertise for an at-home workforce.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to set up collaborative software such as SharePoint and Teams to allow their teleworkers to benefit from productive teamwork with fellow workers and clients. To learn about ways Progent's experts can assist companies to integrate and maintain collaborative solutions for teleworkers, see collaboration technology expertise for a remote workforce.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, formerly called Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Navision, is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution designed for cloud, on-premises, or hybrid deployments. Progent's Office 365 consultants, Excel professionals, Teams system designers, and Azure consultants can help you to integrate Dynamics 365 Business Central with familiar Microsoft technologies. Progent's developers offer SQL Server support and Power BI reporting mentoring to help you to use Dynamics Business Central to produce custom apps and reports that help you to make better business choices. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central experts can help your business to maintain outdated releases of Dynamic NAV/Navision or design and configure modern Business Central environments.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning consultants can assist organizations of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any earlier release of Windows. Remote and on-premises evaluation and upgrade support for Microsoft Windows 10 available from Progent's experts include Return on Investment estimates, project supervision, compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile management, teleworker access, security and compliance, automated provisioning and administration, network design, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, group and personal training for network management staff and end users, and ongoing consulting support.
- Progent can supply organizations with an information management expert who can act as a temporary or part-time CIO. This experienced technology officer can offer long-term direction to assist you to deploy appropriate IT products to improve business processes so they align more closely with your business objectives. Your business can create and install a well thought out IT strategy without absorbing the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Vital tasks Progent's temporary Chief Information Officer can perform include growth strategies, rationalizing technology budgets, creating models for Total Cost of Ownership, optimizing business processes, reviewing contracts with vendors, defining security standards, business impact analysis, automating network administration, software revision control, IT asset documentation control, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration experts offer affordable online consulting to assist businesses to access Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Amazon EC2 for virtual machine hosting, Amazon S3 for expandable cloud storage, and Amazon Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can assist you with every aspect of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, readiness assessment, system design, testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license management, backup/restore solutions, and security and compliance. Progent can provide advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN connections and can show you how to create cloud-based or hybrid ecosystems that efficiently integrate Amazon AWS services. Progent can provide occasional support or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you move efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection consultants can assist organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use your content security policies for monitoring the content of email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of sensitive or inappropriate information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering technology can also help organizations avoid being blacklisted and keep compliant with industry security standards and regulatory mandates including HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS. Read about Progent's entire ProSight series of low-cost managed services for small organizations
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can help you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, create pilot environments and migration strategies, optimize your network for on-premises, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, train your IT management, staff, create a corporate-wide security strategy, streamline network management, assist with creating applications, and build and test a DR/BC plan. If your organization is thinking about migrating from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions consultants can help you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and implement a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.