Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide array of consulting and support help for computer environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Salinas area by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent's Power BI consultants can assist your business to design, install, manage, update or troubleshoot your Power BI environment. Progent can also help you to prepare your source data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can help you build and manage an onsite, cloud based, or hybrid environment to run Power BI. To learn more, visit Progent's Power BI solutions.
- SQL Server 2014 includes significant enhancements in critical areas such as performance, uptime, compliance, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that includes in-memory technology that operates seamlessly with all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing (DWH), and business analytics (BI). Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can help you maintain your Microsoft SQL Server 2014 system or provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration support or SQL Server 2019 migration consulting to help you adopt a more modern release of Microsoft SQL Server.
- The Cisco ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services provide significantly more bang for the buck than Cisco's previous PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 firewalls for all new deployments. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network experts can assist your company to maintain your legacy PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 security appliances or migrate to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide online and on-premises help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your organization to plan, deploy, tune, manage and troubleshoot firewall environments based on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of network management products and is designed to offer a unified solution for deploying and administering virtualized fabric and services across hybrid environments that can incorporate on-premises and hosted datacenters and Azure publics cloud services. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist businesses of any size with all facets of designing, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, show you how to migrate efficiently from legacy versions of Virtual Machine Manager, design workflows for building and deploying VMs and hosts, design high-availability scale-out clusters, integrate your private cloud infrastructure with public clouds, configure virtual switches, write and refine PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the potential advantages of new capabilities like Storage Replica and Shielded VMs. Progent's certified hypervisor professionals offer advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi expertise.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support experts can help you to update your servers and desktop PCs efficiently from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can help you to calculate the costs and benefits of upgrading to 64-bit computing, plan a cost-effective migration strategy that minimizes business interruptions, and deliver responsive remote help to aid you to configure 64-bit operating systems and application software on your existing computers. Progent's Microsoft-premier consultants can help you to install the 64-bit versions of Microsoft platforms like Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is a self-hosted software platform that allows organizations of any size to build a centrally managed and secure communications ecosystem that permits a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing model with instant messaging, real-time presence, audio/video and web meetings with app sharing, as well as IP and PSTN telephony across a broad assortment of desktop and mobile clients. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync 2013 consultants can help your company to maintain your legacy Lync deployment or plan and implement an efficient migration to a modern solution by providing Skype for Business Server expertise. Progent can also assist build a hybrid cloud network model that integrates self-hosted Skype for Business with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Progent offers the support of a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Architect to assist you to plan an efficient migration to Microsoft 365 tailored to your IT environment. Before presenting this migration project, Progent's cloud consultant will carry out a series of information gathering tasks that include running utilities such as IdFix, the Exchange Best Practices Analyzer (ExBPA), and specialized scripts for viewing your Active Directory, messaging, and Mobile Device Management (MDM) environment. Key information that cannot be found with these techniques will be determined via interviews with your IT team. Find out additional information about Progent's Microsoft 365 cloud migration expertise.
- Progent's Juniper-certified network consultants can assist your company to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN platforms, optimize and support your network infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from discontinued products to current versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers can provide support for Juniper's flagship network operating system to help you to streamline the management and improve the security of your Juniper VPN appliances and routers. Progent also has broad background maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can assist organizations maintain environments that incorporate a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Colocation Center in Sacramento is available for testing line-of-business applications, creating efficient system upgrade procedures, assessing and tuning performance, designing or verifying disaster recovery solutions, mitigating compatibility issues, and establishing training systems for new technologies. For Progent clients without adequate in-house resources to configure effective pilot systems, Progent's Test and Training Lab cuts capital outlay and engineering risk and helps keep vital network projects on schedule.
- Progent's software developers have worked for two decades with .NET tools and the Visual Studio development system and are able to build or enhance .NET applications quickly and at low cost. To learn about the benefits of Progent's .NET software development services, see Progent's fast and low-cost .NET application development.
- Progent can assist your company to design, implement and troubleshoot a backup/restore plan built around MSP360 software. MSP360 enables file or image backup/recovery for VMs and physical computers, supports all leading public clouds, and permits you to create a backup solution with a low Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and a defined Recovery Point Objective. With ProSight Data Protection Services 360 Backup, Progent offers comprehensive monitoring and management of your backup environment to protect against data loss caused by user miscues, system glitches, malicious insiders, and malware attacks like ransomware. To read more, see ProSight DPS 360 Backup services.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.