Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad selection of consulting and technical support help for information networks powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Salinas area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver affordable remote and on-premises help to implement your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013, produce thorough documentation of your upgraded email environment, train your IT staff and users to get them ramped up quickly on Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013, and offer continuing administrative consulting and engineering support.
- Progent can provide online access to an Oracle certified consultant for Oracle DBA services or an Oracle software developer. Progent can help you to develop efficient mechanisms for critical Oracle database administration tasks including database tuning, backup and restore processes, and database security, or mentor your in-house staff how to use industry best practices for simplifying major management tasks. Progent can in addition offer the support of a PL/SQL developer to assist you to build, test, troubleshoot, or port Oracle applications that can vary from business reports to database-powered web commerce sites. Progent offers skill using SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can also assist you to optimize existing SQL code using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to ensure top performance and dependable
uptime for critical workloads by offering centralized, mixed-platform monitoring of physical
and virtual resources deployed throughout on-premises datacenters and cloud environments.
Progent's SCOM consulting group offers advanced online and onsite expertise to help organizations of any size to plan, integrate, optimize, enhance and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016
deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can help your company to move to Operations Manager
2016 from earlier releases of Operations Manager or from other IT infrastructure monitoring products, or
integrate a variety of monitoring systems into a cohesive IT management ecosystem. Progent can also show you
how to extend your Operations Manager 2016 environment to incorporate infrastructure hosted on public clouds by
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's design services for fault tolerant IT systems offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who will help you implement a robust network that includes key technologies and processes for mission critical applications. Progentís information technology experts can assist you to configure a network infrastructure with features that include redundant Internet connections, system load balancing, non-stop data centers, multi-site backup, high-availability interoffice connections, and fault tolerant multi-site systems. Progent can also provide business continuity planning experts to help you design, test, and document a recovery procedure founded on best practices.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server consultants can assist your business in any and all facets of your migration to Microsoft Exchange 2016 including planning HA architecture for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; server and CAL licensing compliance for Exchange Server and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V strategy; determining storage requirements for your virtual machines, databases and logs; setting up HLB for fault-tolerant client access services; designing, configuring and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); setting up collaboration with SharePoint; preparing your firewall; resolving SSL issues; performing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP infrastructure consultants and Cisco CUBE configuration consultants can assist your business to plan, integrate, manage, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers cost-effective online or on-premises expertise to help you to move efficiently to an advanced communications ecosystem that delivers accelerated return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration experts can assist you to configure interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's rich media applications such as Skype for Business and Lync for access to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer an end-to-end service desk solution that handles all aspects of remote desktop support from service requests through ticketing, assigning ownership, screen sharing, progress tracking, problem solving, and and metrics. Designed for small organizations with few if any dedicated supprt technicians for end users, Progent's Help Desk Services provide remote support at a significant discount off Progent's normal desktop service rates. Progent can also provide rapid as-needed escalation to subject matter consultants to handle complex issues. For more information, refer to Progentís online Call Center services for small businesses.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated library of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating key sales functions such as listings, orders, shipments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's vast online ecosystem and automating their sales, merchants can broaden their reach, reduce their operating costs, accelerate reaction time to customers, and add to their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) consultants can work with your development team and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring so you can cut development time and speed up your return on investment.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.