Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's experts can provide a wide array of consulting and technical support assistance for IT environments powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Salinas area by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering service that uses the infrastructure of top information security vendors to provide web-based management and comprehensive security for all your email traffic. The hybrid structure of Email Guard managed service integrates cloud-based filtering with a local gateway device to provide advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-borne malware. The cloud filter serves as a preliminary barricade and blocks most threats from reaching your security perimeter. This decreases your vulnerability to inbound attacks and conserves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway device provides a deeper layer of analysis for inbound email. For outbound email, the local gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The on-premises security gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email that originates and ends within your security perimeter. Learn about the entire ProSight series of low-cost managed services for small organizations
- Progent has written a white paper that summarizes the advantages businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's unique IT service delivery paradigm for IT consulting that ranges from desktop configuration to full-service project management. The report also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can assist clients to reduce expenses, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to configure IP voice technology to provide their remote workforce the advantage of virtual extensions of the corporate phone network. For details about how Progent can help your remote workforce to configure and troubleshoot VoIP technology, visit IP voice consulting services for teleworkers.
- Progent's consultants for Mac technology can assist the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X systems by offering support services and knowledge transfer in images/, audio, and motion. Progent's professionals can provide expertise in a range of macOS and OS X desktop programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with specific projects such as digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio post production facility.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are industry leaders in delivering top throughput for SSL inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts can help your business to integrate your Fortinet firewalls to safeguard your digital assets at the enterprise perimeter, within the data center core, at branches, and in the cloud. To find out more, visit Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 offers significant improvements in performance, capacity, security, uptime, BOYD support, plus integrated business intelligence. Innovations include PolyBase for handling relational and non-relational databases in one appliance for data warehousing, Jason integration, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and centralized control over local and cloud resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts can provide remote and on-premises expertise to help businesses of all sizes to design, implement, administer or troubleshoot any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with other core Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint Server, Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
- Stealth intrusion testing is an important component of any comprehensive IT system security plan. Progentís security experts can perform extensive stealth intrusion security checks without the knowledge of your organization's in-house network support resources. Stealth penetration testing shows whether existing security monitoring tools such as intrusion detection alerts and event history analysis are correctly configured and consistently monitored.
- Progent's Experts Team offers guidance in Microsoft financial and ERP software, enabling you to customize affordable and cohesive network solutions that fit the specific needs of your business. Progent's application development consultants can deliver a variety of services including
Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX) ERP consulting,
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Accounting Software training and integration,
MS Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV business management software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL/Solomon business accounting software migration and support,
and MS Commerce/RMS deployment.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery platform that combines array-based storage clustering along with synchronous replication to provide rapid, zero RPO disaster recovery (DR) between datacenters located up to 300km apart from each other. Progent can provide online or on-premises access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can help your business to design, deploy, manage, upgrade, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to select a topology for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your functional requirements and IT budget. Progent can make sure you follow best practices for configuring your MetroCluster solution by delivering guidance with procedures such as assigning shelf IDs, arranging aggregate layout, provisioning volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, provisioning switches, designing a tiebreaker mechanism, setting up a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and testing your disaster recovery system to prove adherence with industry standards and government requirements.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless expansion of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a converged voice messaging platform that promotes productive collaboration by offering flexible set of alternatives for accessing calls and messages within a framework that is easy to deploy and maintain. Cisco Unity Connection lets you access and manage your voicemail messages from your email inbox, browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified VoIP endpoint, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in select Cisco ISR routers, offers cost-effective voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response, and automated-attendant functions for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and corporate satellite locations with up to 500 voice mailboxes. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consulting experts offer Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and troubleshooting services to make sure your CUE deployment continues to deliver significant business advantage.
- Cisco's Small Business series of access points are Linux-based devices intended as value-priced Wi-Fi APs for light workloads. Progent's Cisco CCIE Wi-Fi network infrastructure experts can provide remote or onsite integration and debugging services to help your organization to design, implement, upgrade, tune, manage and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business wireless AP environments of any size or topology. For more information about Progent's consulting services for both current and legacy Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of wireless access points, see Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 WiFi access points consulting services.
- Progent's backup consultants offer consulting support for a wide array of utilities and technologies that provide solutions for backing up Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and desktops as well as laptops and smartphones. Progent supports leading data protection platforms by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers help with Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect, Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and mid-sized businesses as a low cost end-to-end service for reliable backup/disaster recovery.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.