Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's computer support for small businesses in the Salinas neighborhood are focused on clients who need quick and affordable assistance for network reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas will give you an idea of how Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth consulting expertise in specific software areas, enabling you to tailor fast, affordable and complete IT solutions that fit the specific requirements of your company. Progent's application development consultants can help you to benefit from Microsoft's important business applications by offering a variety of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) ERP Software consulting,
Dynamics GP/Great Plains Accounting Software education and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS (Retail Management System) configuration.
- Progent's most popular enterprise consulting include evaluation, piloting, setting up and troubleshooting IT environments built around Microsoft products by providing services including complicated Active Directory design, MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, SQL Server application programming, and Oracle database administration support and development. For application and network management, Progent offers System Center 2016 consulting, System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) design and integration. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning consulting, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server migrations, Progent can help with planning and can also provide on-premises help in deployment at locations in major metropolitan areas across the United States. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE-certified network consulting experts can assist large businesses to troubleshoot intractable connectivity issues affecting the reliability or responsiveness of mixed-platform computer networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified network security consultants can provide an impartial and comprehensive security assessments to help large organizations comply with regulatory security requirements.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager offers small to mid-size businesses near-continuous backup and simplified restore functions for Microsoft-based environment. SCDPM 2016 offers application-sensitive protection for critical platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux virtual machines, supports virtual machines running on Hyper-V as well as VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for easy-to-manage cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist you to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution powered by DPM 2016. Progent can help you to upgrade from a previous release of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated solution, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, hosted, cloud or hybrid deployments. Progent offers online or onsite consulting expertise and can deliver as-needed guidance to resolve challenging issues or provide end-to-end project management services to make sure you complete your SCDPM 2016 deployment on time and on budget.
- Progent's Microsoft Access consultants offer affordable online consulting services for all editions of Microsoft Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and can provide advanced help for application programming, database conversion, performance optimization, report design, and maintenance. Progent also can provide custom webinar training for Office Access development and database management.
- The overwhelming majority of small office multi-office communications infrastructures have no recovery ability to deal with Internet circuit outages. Progentís multi-office communications engineers can help small companies create zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity via redundant system architectures with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can design and deploy fault tolerant Inter-office connections based on non-stop EIGRP network routers or non-stop OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how redundant connectivity and transparent fail-over offer affordable non-stop interoffice networking.
- Progent offers two low-cost service bundles intended to enable small businesses to receive an objective network security evaluation from a premier security engineer. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer administers a comprehensive examination of your IT infrastructure from outside your firewalled perimeter to determine possible risks in the security profile you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Scan, an engineer runs a network scan from a secure machine inside your firewall to evaluate the risk to internal assaults. Both security inventory packages are set up and run from a protected remote site.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to certify the skill of information technology security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer support for all of the security capabilities covered within GIAC certification such as auditing infrastructure vulnerability, incident management and response, traffic analysis, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's business software consultants can assist you to install an e-commerce environment that is secure, robust, and fast. Progent can also show you how to develop a web site that is integrated with your sales and supply chain databases to lower the expense and improve the stability of web-based business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you architect custom web software based on industry standard development tools or tailor popular programs so that they address your special business requirements. For data-driven web applications, Progent can provide the services of certified Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access database application developers.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that makes it easy to create, update, retrieve and safeguard data related to your network infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can quickly find passwords or serial numbers and be warned automatically about impending expirations of SSLs ,domains or warranties. By cleaning up and organizing your IT documentation, you can save up to half of time spent looking for critical information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a common location for holding and sharing all documents required for managing your business network such as standard operating procedures (SOPs) and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for gathering and relating IT information. Whether youíre making enhancements, doing maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the information you require as soon as you need it. Learn more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can assist your organization to plan and deploy a disaster recovery solution built aroundMicrosoft's modern failover clustering tools such as Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for implementing and administering large fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance storage clusters using commodity equipment, Virtual Machine Load Balancing for improving the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while reducing TCO and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for fast, affordable deployment of a failover cluster quorum arbitration point based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- In conducting network technology projects for enterprise customers, Progent utilizes a phased method based on defined milestones in order to meet budgets, tight schedules, and engineering goals while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of proven industry project management standards founded on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes scope definition, architecture proposals, pilot testing, design tuning, and expertly managed deployment. All phases are documented to provide a detailed historical record of technical services provided and to help in future system management.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.