Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the Salinas area are focused on customers who need immediate and affordable help for network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's engineering services and technical experience will provide an idea of how Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) introduces a new design that improves cloud readiness, supports the most popular smart phones and tablets, allows one-time login with Azure AD, and tightens security. Progent's experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the depth and breadth of technical skills and experience to address the many technical and business issues associated with deploying and managing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to carry out a smooth migration that will maximize the return on your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Internet Information Services, included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated server role for web hosting and web software development. The latest versions offer enhanced protection, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while incorporating significant improvements in automated and remote administration. Many popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which can block potentially harmful HTTP requests from being executed by hosted web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services consultants can assist you to configure IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for managing ASP.NET applications.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to implement efficient endpoint management platforms for administering endpoint devices used by telecommuters. To learn about ways Progent can help your business to manage the remote endpoints of your at-home workers, go to expertise for managing the remote endpoints of your at-home workforce.
- Stealth penetration testing is an important part of any overall network security strategy. Progentís security professionals can perform thorough unannounced penetration security checks without the awareness of your organization's in-house IT staff. Stealth penetration checking shows whether current security monitoring tools such as intrusion incident warnings and event history monitoring are correctly configured and consistently observed.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is minimal, Progent offers affordable support packages that will give your network system the stability, security, and functionality your business requires. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring service packages, leveraging the talent of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT experts, the most advanced network management applications, and economical service packages, will keep your mission-critical network software and servers operating smoothly.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a fast and low-cost way for small and medium-size businesses to obtain an objective assessment of the health of their information system. Based on a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools available, and supervised by Progent's world-class team of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the configuration of your essential network assets conform to leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and provide immediate ROI such as a more manageable and more secure AD environment. Both versions also provide the long-term advantages of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include easier management, better compliance with data security requirements, more efficient utilization of IT resources, faster problem resolution, more reliable backup and recovery, and less downtime. To find out more about ProSight Network Audits and to view sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients online or onsite NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete family of SAN products including ONTAP data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Areas of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include system dsign, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, storage management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN storage deployments efficiently based on best practices.
- In conducting IT projects for enterprise customers, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on defined steps in order to adhere to budget constraints, tight project schedules, and engineering objectives while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of field proven industry project management standards based on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes scope definition, architecture proposals, pilot evaluation, design adjustment, and expertly guided deployment. All phases are documented to provide a comprehensive record of technical services delivered and to assist in ongoing system management.
- Cisco's Small Business family of APs are Linux-powered devices intended as entry-level Wi-Fi APs for light workloads. Progent's Cisco CCIE Wi-Fi network infrastructure consultants offer online or on-premises integration and troubleshooting support to assist you to design, implement, update, tune, administer and debug Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi AP environments of any size or architecture. For details about Progent's support for both current and legacy Cisco Small Business series of wireless APs, see Cisco Small Business wireless access points planning and support.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning experts can help organizations of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any older version of Microsoft Windows. Remote and onsite evaluation and upgrade services for Microsoft Windows 10 available from Progent's consultants include Return on Investment analysis, project management, compatibility testing, test lab systems, virtualization strategies, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile management, teleworker connectivity, data and identity security, automated provisioning and management, network infrastructure optimization, wired/wireless convergence, business continuity planning, group and personal training for IT support personnel and end users, and post-migration technical help.
- Progent's CISSP-premier network security consultants can assist businesses of all sizes with any aspect of information system security. Progent can create efficient security solutions that protect a small business from advanced threats or Progent can design, deploy, and monitor a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid networks that accommodate local, online, and mobile clients sharing IT resources distributed across multiple physical datacenters and various clouds.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.