Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide range of consulting and technical support assistance for information networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services available to small and mid-size companies in Salinas by Progent's staff of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent's group of computer network consulting experts can help large businesses to plan, install, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing support like Active Directory and Azure Active Directory configuration, Exchange Server 2019 troubleshooting, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange 2013 consulting, SharePoint Server 2019 configuration, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Teams integration, Microsoft Skype for Business Server support, plus SQL Server 2019 database administration and Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration. Progent has worked with some of the world's biggest organizations to integrate solutions based on Microsoft products and offers branch office consulting services for enterprises with local offices in major cities across the United States.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly branded SyteLine, is an ERP solution that embodies over a quarter century of background helping manufacturing and service companies to simplify complicated supply chains and improve the efficiency of critical business processes to bring products to market quickly and adhere to customer schedules consistently. Progent offers the expertise of an ERP specialist with more than 20 years of background working with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial platform. Progent can provide remote or on-premises services that can range from occasional advice to solution design and project management. Sample consulting services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include installation, migration, process improvement, application development, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, technical support, ETL, Excel and SQL integration, disaster recovery planning, and DBA services. To find out more, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite ERP Expertise.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of computer security professionals. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide help with any of the network security disciplines addressed within GIAC accreditation including auditing infrastructure vulnerability, security incident handling, intrusion detection, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is dedicated to delivering the best quality of remote network support services possible for both urgent and non-critical problems. For urgent issues that impact many users, vital individuals, or a mission-critical program, the Technical Response Center will engage in one hour or less. For non-critical issues, the TRC is committed to address your issue in less than two hours. In all cases, your ticket will be created quickly and correctly, you will be sent a confirmation from the ticketing system, and the TRC will check with you regarding each resolved problem to verify you are comfortable with the resolution and willing to close the trouble ticket. Find out more details concerning Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consultants have extensive experience designing, implementing, enhancing and fixing System Center Operations Manager environments and can provide organizations of all sizes expert online or onsite consulting support for SCOM 2012. Progent can help you to maintain your current SCOM deployment and resolve critical issues uncovered by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to help you to migrate smoothly from Operations Manager 2016 to SCOM 2016. In addition, Progent can help you migrate to more modern versions of SCOM including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent's short-term IT staffing services enable you to meet the need for IT support personnel without incurring the costs and hassle that come with identifying and hiring reliable technical workers and without adding to your permanent workforce. To find out about Progent's temporary staff augmentation services, see Progent's temporary IT staffing services.
- Progent has experience negotiating ransomware settlements with hackers. Negotiating an acceptable settlement is a complex exercise that calls for a combination of field experience, IT skills and business savvy. It also requires working closely with the victim's IT staff and the cyber insurance carrier, if any. Since the top goal of the ransomware victim is operational continuity, it is critical to deploy response groups that operate effectively, in parallel, and in close communication. Progent offers the scope of IT knowledge and the deep bench of experts to supplement your network staff and restore your network environment rapidly and affordably. To learn more, see ransomware settlement negotiation expertise.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization technology allows you to create entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and administered with a high level of automation independent of the hardware making up the underlying IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports programmatic recovery, application mobility, and non-disruptive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also permits non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and patches and can generate reports to verify complete service recovery, validate SLAs and prove DR compliance. When used with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware Site Recovery Manager can quickly restore the complete virtualized network topology at the recovery site. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware SRM integration specialist to help your organization to plan, configure, test and manage a DR solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service centered on a brief phone discussion with a Progent backup/recovery consultant. The fact-finding interview is intended to help evaluate your organization's ability either to stop or recover rapidly after a ransomware incident. Progent will consult with you personally to collect information concerning your current AV defense and backup platform, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow best practices to create an efficient security and backup system that meets your company's needs. For details, see Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- The ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service offers small and mid-sized companies the advantages of the identical ransomware defense tools implemented by many of the world's biggest enterprises including Walmart, Visa, and NASDAQ. By providing in-line malware filtering, classification, mitigation, repair and analysis in one integrated platform, Progent's ASM cuts TCO, streamlines administration, and expedites resumption of operations. The next-generation endpoint protection (NGEP) incorporated in Progent's ProSight ASM was ranked by Gartner Group as the industry's "most visionary Endpoint Protection Platform."
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you require computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.