Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small and mid-size businesses in the Salinas vicinity are focused on clients who require fast and affordable help for network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016, designed for local implementations of SharePoint, supports integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid network models that transparently combine on-premises and cloud resources. Other improvements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole role-based topology installation feature, larger scale, faster performance, tighter cybersecurity, advanced analytics via Power BI integration, and a modernized user interface for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer affordable remote and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of any size who want to upgrade to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. To find out more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid integration expertise.
- Even though the Microsoft Small Business Server family has been terminated, this software package remains popular. Progent provides extensive Microsoft SBS support services for all releases of the product. In addition, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can assist your organization to assess the possible advantages of moving from an on-premises datacenter based on SBS version 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud computing model by carrying out a migration to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based application suite. Regardless whether your servers and applications are hosted on an on premises datacenter, in the cloud, or across a combination of of both, Progent can provide full-service consulting, troubleshooting, and software development services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- Progent can provide remote or on-premises help from a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) consultant to help you to plan, install, manage and troubleshoot unified communications environments built on Cisco Unified Communication technology in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have in-depth backgrounds assisting organizations of any size to create collaboration ecosystems by delivering services such as Unified Communications Manager and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, IP voice and video phones configuration, and Cisco wireless IP phone deployment. Progent can assist you with Cisco's entire portfolio of Unified Communications applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Mobility.
- Progent's business application software consultants can assist your company to set up an e-commerce system that is protected, reliable, and fast. Progent can also enable you to design a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and inventory systems to reduce the cost and improve the stability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you create specialized web applications based on standard programming tools or customize off-the-shelf software products so that they accommodate your specific business requirements. For data-driven applications, Progent offers the services of certified Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access software developers.
- In conducting information technology projects for large clients, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on discreet steps in order to meet budgets, scheduling deadlines, and engineering goals while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes field proven industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project goals definition, architecture steps, project pilots, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expertly managed implementation. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a detailed historical record of technical services delivered and to assist in ongoing system maintenance.
- Progent has published a white paper that summarizes the benefits businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's proven service delivery paradigm for IT support that can range from router configuration to full-service application development. The white paper also explains how Progent's outsourcing services can assist clients to save money, accelerate productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was established in 1999 to validate the skill of information technology security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and government organizations around the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide help with all of the security services covered within the GIAC accreditation including auditing network vulnerability, incident handling, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government requirements for promptly reporting incidents.
- Progent's simple per-minute billing model requires no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other support companies have minimum charges or other extra fees that increase service. For remote support during regular business hours, you only get charged for the time spent resolving your issue. If it only takes ten minutes to resolve your issue, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are billed only for the time when a Progent expert is actually onsite solving your issues. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you might be charged for our expertís travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Because Progent maintains a large pool of engineers located within the entire service territory, an available engineer is typically near to help. Progent can in addition offer onsite technical support to most zip codes in the United States within one business day of receiving a service request. Progent's online technical support team has provided assistance to small businesses in every state (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.