Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's computer consulting services for small organizations in the Salinas vicinity are concentrated on customers who need fast and affordable help with system reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas will provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's eCommerce software experts can assist you to set up an e-commerce system that is secure, reliable, and responsive. Progent can also help you to architect a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and supply chain software to lower the expense and increase the stability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you create specialized web applications based on industry standard development utilities or customize off-the-shelf programs so that they accommodate your special business requirements. For database-intensive applications, Progent offers the services of SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access and 365 Access database application developers.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small to mid-size organizations near-continuous backup and simplified recovery capabilities for Microsoft-based networks. SCDPM 2016 offers application-aware backup for key platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux virtual machines, works with virtual machines hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for convenient cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can help you to plan, deploy, administer, and repair a multi-site backup/restore solution built around DPM 2016. Progent can assist you to upgrade from an older version of DPM or from a legacy system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide remote or onsite consulting expertise and can deliver as-needed expertise to help you through challenging issues or deliver comprehensive project management support to make sure you finish your SCDPM 2016 deployment on time and on budget.
- Progent's Windows 11 consultants offer an array of services to support Windows 11 such as Microsoft 365 integration, mobile device management, at-home workforce connectivity, security and compliance, centralized deployment, and Call Center services. Progent can also assist you to create and carry out an efficient upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. For details, refer to Microsoft Windows 11 solution design and integration services.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to configure, maintain, and debug Cisco IP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers expertise for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy Voice over IP products to the latest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to integrate your IP phones with Unified CM, originally known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to build a an advanced IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Cisco Unified Communications Manager applications such as Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent can deliver expertise with any facet of Cisco IP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, solving QoS, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and designing UCS server failover and Cisco SRST solutions for high availability.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi consultants can provide in-depth support for Cisco's Wi-Fi technology by delivering support that includes Cisco Aironet wireless AP consulting, Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access points support services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 family 802.11ax APs system planning, deployment, and debugging services, Meraki Wi-Fi AP configuration and consulting services, and Cisco wireless controller consulting.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to install endpoint device security defense solutions and deliver response expertise for remote workers. To find out about Progent's network security defense solutions for remote workers, visit cybersecurity protection consulting services for a remote workforce.
- Progent's certified Microsoft 365 Excel consultants can assist your company to create state-of-the-art Excel-based programs or provide one-on-one training in the powerful features of Office Excel desktop and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent's experts can also help your company to create and maintain a safe, dependable network and communications infrastructure to host your Excel applications. Progent's SharePoint experts can show you how utilize Excel Services to expand the power of Microsoft Office Excel by integrating interactive spreadsheets into business information portals and scorecards. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 specialists can show you how to share information between Microsoft 365 Excel and other platforms by providing expertise like Dynamics GP/Great Plains custom programming and MS Dynamics 365 Business Central business management software integration.
- Progent's backup and restore consultants can provide help for a wide range of products and services that provide solutions for backing up Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and workstations plus notebooks and smartphones. Progent supports all major data protection products by providing services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, Mozy, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and mid-sized businesses as a low cost and fully managed service for secure backup/disaster recovery.
- Progent can provide the affordable services of online Internet connectivity consultants to help your company to assess or update your Internet services so your Internet connectivity solution aligns with your business requirements. Support services provided by Progent include assessment of your current bandwidth utilization, vendor and service plan comparison and ordering, network provisioning, and overseeing a smooth move to a different ISP and/or service arrangement. Provisioning can include enhancing current routers and switches and deploying new ones, setting up firewalls, and upgrading fault-tolerant Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- Modern variants of crypto-ransomware not only scramble critical on-line information but also infect any available system backups. Progent's seasoned ransomware recovery experts can help your business to reconstruct an IT network damaged by a ransomware attack such as Ryuk, WannaCry, Hermes, Cerber, MegaCortex, or Locky. For more information, see ransomware removal and operations restoration consulting.
- Progent's consultants have supported Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for almost two decades and Progent has delivered system integration, software development, education, and debugging services since the platform's original release. Progent can provide top-tier expertise for upgrading out of date Dynamics GP ERP systems. Progent can help you to plan, pilot, and carry out an efficient upgrade from a a legacy version of GP to the current version of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Learn about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and system integration consulting.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.