Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small organizations in San Francisco are concentrated on clients who need quick and affordable help for network stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience should give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup/restore service for small and mid-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup deployment can incorporate a purpose-built hardware storage device manufactured by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with similar features but which utilizes your own storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects critical company data generated locally, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any site with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a broad array of consulting services to assist your business to design, configure, manage and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution based on Barracuda technology. For more information, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls deliver a major performance boost compared to Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X firewalls and include centralized management of advanced cybersecurity features such as application visibility and control, next-generation intrusion protection with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection, URL filtering, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE firewall consultants can help your organization to design and execute an efficient migration to Firepower firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and help you integrate Firepower appliances with Cisco's cloud-based services to build and centrally control network environments that span local offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For more information about Cisco's Firepower portfolio of Next Generation Firewalls, visit Firepower firewalls consulting services.
- SQL Server 2016 offers major enhancements in performance, capacity, security and compliance, availability, mobile computing support, and built-in analytics and reporting. Innovations include PolyBase for processing SQL and NoSQ files in one appliance for data warehousing, Jason support, Row-level Security, Mobile Report Publisher, and centralized management of local and cloud resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts offer online and onsite expertise to assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, manage or troubleshoot any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all core Microsoft products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP, Skype for Business, and SCOM.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can show you how to integrate WatchGuard Firepower Firewall/VPN security appliances that align with your network security needs and budget. Progent can assist you to manage outdated WatchGuard firewall appliances or migrate to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard firewalls, see WatchGuard firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration consultants offer affordable remote support to assist businesses of any size to access Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for scalable high-performance storage, and Amazon Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can help you with every aspect of Amazon AWS integration including needs analysis, preparedness evaluation, architectural design and review, pilot testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN access and can show you how to create all-cloud or hybrid ecosystems that efficiently integrate Amazon AWS resources. Progent can provide as-needed consulting or Progent can provide project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you move smoothly to the Amazon AWS platform.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer advanced expertise in implementing and using all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can provide a wide variety of cost-effective online consulting services based on industry best practices to help businesses of all sizes to get all the benefits of this leading platform. Consulting support offered by Progent include system design, software configuration and upgrades, strategies for safe file and status sharing among onsite and remote or mobile users, network optimization, and specialized webinar training classes.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has managed the design and deployment of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to address the needs of small organizations who can't justify the expense of supporting a large IT organization but who still need information networks with enterprise-class reliability, protection, and performance.
- Progent provides Enterprise Resource Planning support services through business software professionals who can assist with for a wide selection of business software including Microsoft Dynamics products, applications from other vendors, and legacy software. Progent offers help for vital categories of business applications including accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, sales and marketing, retail, and product distribution.
- Prosight Network Audits offer a quick and affordable alternative for small and medium-size organizations to get an unbiased assessment of the overall health of their information system. Powered by some of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools in the industry, and overseen by Progent's world-class group of IT professionals, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the deployment of your core network assets conform to leading practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and provide immediate ROI such as a more manageable and more secure Active Directory implementation. Both versions also provide the long-term advantages of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include simpler network management, improved compliance with data security standards, more efficient utilization of IT assets, faster problem resolution, more reliable backup and restore, and less downtime. To find out more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to view sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent offers access to the cost-effective services of remote Internet connectivity consultants to assist your organization to assess or update your ISP services so your Internet connectivity solution matches your business needs. Services provided by Progent include assessment of your current bandwidth use, carrier and service plan analysis and ordering, network provisioning, and managing a seamless switchover to a different ISP and/or service plan. Network provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and deploying new ones, setting up firewalls, and designing dependable Border Gateway Protocol configurations.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network devices includes a wide selection of Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and switches. UniFi appliances installed across multiple venues with thousands of APs can be remotely configured and administered using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, administration, tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the skills of seasoned Wi-Fi professionals who can assist your organization to assess the value of Ubiquitiís UniFi technology for your environment and assist you to plan, deploy, manage, and maintain your UniFi solution. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager consultants can assist businesses of all sizes to follow best practices to configure System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts, fabric, storage, and libraries; design, deploy, and administer private clouds, virtual machines, and services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM with SCOM 2012 for comprehensive reporting. Progent can assist your business to migrate from an earlier edition of SCVMM or from another virtualization management system, and Progent can help you to optimize and troubleshoot your current SCVMM ecosystem to make sure you get the highest possible business value. Progent can also provide Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration expertise to assist your organization to plan and execute a smooth upgrade from SCVMM 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 in order to benefit from stronger assurance capabilities, more affordable VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.