Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support for small businesses in San Francisco are focused on clients who require quick and affordable help for network reliability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will provide a sense of how Progent can help you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- The latest version of MS Dynamics NAV ERP offers several innovations such as tailored Role Centers, enhanced business intelligence and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP experts can provide programming, integration and troubleshooting support to enable you to benefit from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can show you how to connect Microsoft Dynamics NAV to additional services and applications. Also, Progent can assist you to create and utilize databases so you can improve your knowledge of your business, attract additional clients, expand your marketing campaigns, and build productive alliances.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts offer Windows Server 2016 migration consulting services to assist businesses of any size to design and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help your company to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of designing, configuring, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can assist you to take advantage of the many new high-availability and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- Progent's Jabber consultants can provide remote or on-premises support to assist businesses of any size to design, implement, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent can provide advanced expertise for the products, technologies and services that go into creating an end-to-end Cisco Jabber collaboration solution such as Cisco network devicesand management tools, Office applications, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi systems, cyber security, cloud integration, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, disaster recovery preparedness, and other components of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft 365 Word consultants offer a wide range of affordable online consulting services to help you to maintain your legacy Microsoft Office Word solution or assist you to move to a current release of Office Word. Services available from Progent's experts include VBA software development, isolating and resolving compatibility issues between various versions of Office Word, integrating Word with different Microsoft Office apps such as Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with 3rd-party data sources and add-ons,network enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance support, and smart phone and tablet integration, and remote Office Word training sessions tailored for individuals or groups.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has managed the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative business solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to address the needs of small companies who can't justify the high cost of maintaining a large IT group but who still require information networks with enterprise-class dependability, security, and responsiveness.
- Progent has supported Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for nearly 20 years and Progent has delivered integration, customization, training, and troubleshooting since the product's original release. Progent can provide advanced expertise for upgrading legacy Dynamics GP deployments. Progent can help your business to design, test, and carry out a cost-effective upgrade from a a legacy version of GP to the latest edition of Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and system integration consulting.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small and medium-size businesses automatic backup and simplified recovery capabilities for Microsoft networks. SCDPM 2016 offers application-aware backup for key platforms such as SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux VMs, supports VMs hosted by Hyper-V as well as VMware, and can use Azure for cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCDPM 2016 consulting experts can help you to plan, deploy, administer, and repair a multi-site backup/restore solution powered by System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can help you to migrate from a previous release of DPM or from an outdated solution, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, colocated, cloud or hybrid deployment models. Progent can provide remote or onsite consulting expertise and can provide as-needed expertise to help you through challenging issues or deliver end-to-end project management support to make sure you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on schedule and on budget.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager (SCOM 2012) consultants have over 15 years of experience designing, implementing, optimizing and repairing System Center Operations Manager solutions and can provide organizations of all sizes expert online or on-premises consulting support for SCOM 2012. Progent can assist your company to design an architecture for System Center 2012 Operations Manager servers that delivers the responsiveness and resilience needed to watch over your datacenter effectively, whether your datacenters are on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid environment. Progent can also assist you to import and set up System Center 2012 Operations Manager management packs based on industry best practices for tracking network fabric and both Microsoft and third-party applications and services. Also, Progent can deliver responsive online or on-premises technical support to help you to remediate critical issues uncovered by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent also offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager expertise to help you to upgrade efficiently from Operations Manager 2016 to Operations Manager 2016.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.