Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support services for small and mid-size companies in the San Francisco vicinity are focused on customers who require immediate and economical help for system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's engineering services and technical experience will give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- The open architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it easier to develop custom Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that offer all of the core functionality of proven Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also meet the individualized needs of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, programmers can work with the most widely used customization environment in the software industry to tailor Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 programming, and programming background with VBasic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to implement customized line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can help your organization to design and carry out an efficient migration to Windows Server 2019 using an on-premises system architecture or a hybrid deployment model that combines cloud-hosted Windows Server Online with self-hosted Windows Server 2019. For more information, see Windows Server 2019 migration experts.
- Progent provides live remote webinar training seminars. Virtual online classes offer a convenient and low-cost way for training your IT personnel to operate a wide range of key applications such as Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project. Progent also can provide customized training for Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. In addition, Progent can deliver onsite education for clients major cities across the United States.
- Progent's seasoned VoIP specialists can provide Cisco UC520 consulting services to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP system or design and implement an efficient migration to a modern IP telephony and voicemail system.
- Software update management includes applying software updates to operating systems and applications, servers and endpoints, peripherals like printers, network appliances like switches and Wi-Fi APs, and Internet-of-Things devices like alarms and health monitors. Timely and properly managed patching maximizes cybersecurity, compliance, uptime, and functionality. Sporadic patch management can cause security vulnerabilities, compatibility problems, sluggish or erratic responsiveness, excessive offline stretches, or loss of important features. Progent's managed services for software and firmware patch management offer businesses of all sizes a versatile and cost-effective alternative for assessing, validating, scheduling, implementing, and documenting software and firmware updates to your dynamic information network. For details, see Progent's patch management services.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint support since the initial SharePoint product was released more than a decade ago, and Progent has the scope of technical knowledge to help businesses of any size to plan and carry out a SharePoint Server 2013 installation and create SharePoint 2013 apps that bring significant business benefit to your IT investment. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you to assess the risks and benefits of upgrading to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from legacy versions of SharePoint or from a different collaboration solution; determine if an in-house, online or hybrid deployment is most sensible for your company; and pick the most appropriate version of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent can provide full project management services or can assist in specific jobs related to your SharePoint 2013 deployment.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection specialists can assist you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce your content policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of confidential or inappropriate data or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help avoid being blacklisted and keep compliant with industry privacy standards and government requirements such as HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Find out about the complete ProSight series of affordable managed services for small organizations
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager consultants can assist organizations of all sizes to follow best practices to set up System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts and host groups, networking, storage, and libraries; plan, implement, and manage private clouds, virtual machines, and services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM 2012 with SCOM 2012 for comprehensive monitoring and reporting. Progent can assist your business to upgrade from a legacy version of SCVMM or from a third-party management platform, and Progent can show you how you to optimize and troubleshoot your current SCVMM environment so you get the highest possible business value. Progent also offers SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to assist your organization to plan and carry out an efficient migration from SCVMM 2012 to SCVMM 2016 in order to benefit from stronger security capabilities, high availability VMM storage fabric, and other improvements.
- Prosight Network Audits offer a quick and affordable alternative for small and medium-size organizations to obtain an unbiased assessment of the health of their network. Powered by some of the top remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms available, and supervised by Progent's world-class group of IT professionals, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the configuration of your essential network devices adhere to industry leading practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and deliver instant benefits such as a more manageable and safer Active Directory environment. Both options also provide the long-term benefits of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include lower-cost management, better compliance with government and industry security regulations, more efficient utilization of network resources, quicker problem resolution, more reliable backup and restore, and higher availability. For details about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.