Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support services for small organizations in the San Francisco neighborhood are concentrated on customers who require immediate and economical assistance for network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering services and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent's Jabber consultants can provide online or on-premises support to help organizations of any size to plan, implement, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent offers in-depth support for the technologies that go into building an end-to-end Jabber solution including Cisco network appliances and management tools, Microsoft Office 365 apps, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, WiFi systems, security and compliance, cloud integration, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and other components of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it possible to craft custom Microsoft Dynamics GP extensions that provide all of the basic functionality of standard Microsoft Dynamics GP components but also address the individualized needs of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, developers can utilize the most widely used customization platform in the industry to adapt Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to exploit Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and programming background with Visual Basic, Dexterity, Continuum and other developer tools make it possible to design custom line-of-business applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software deployment and updating, centralizes security and compliance settings control, inventories network assets, guards against company data leakage, performs health reporting, enables secure self service, and delivers a common point of control for administering multi-OS networks running on-prem, cloud, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Azure cloud specialists can assist you with any aspect of planning, implementing, operating and repairing a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager deployment for on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments.
- Progent's affordable extended hours remote technical support program provides companies 24x7 availability of online technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services offered beyond standard business hours include fixing issues with Microsoft server products, Windows desktop troubleshooting, assistance with MS Office applications, network and system backup and recovery, and fundamental routing and switching help for Cisco networking products.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and the newer Microsoft Forefront TMG are discontinued software platforms that include an application-layer firewall that can guard networks from external and inside attacks. Both of these platforms perform in-depth examination of Internet protocols to detect attacks that routinely evaded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was replaced by Forefront TMG, which was based on ISA Server's technology while providing a number of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG has been discontinued by Microsoft, and the gateway security features provided by the product are now typically handled by purpose-built physical appliances from vendors that include Cisco, Barracuda, SonicWALL and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services integration and management.) Progent offers advanced Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 support and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you maintain and debug your older firewalls, and Progent can help you to migrate efficiently to a modern security solution by providing system design, configuration, tuning, IT staff training and debugging.
- Prosight Network Audits are a quick and affordable alternative for small and mid-size organizations to get an objective assessment of the overall health of their network. Powered by a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms available, and supervised by Progent's certified team of IT professionals, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the deployment of your core infrastructure assets adhere to leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and deliver instant ROI like a cleaner and safer AD environment. Both versions also offer the long-term advantages of advanced remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These advantages can include lower-cost management, better compliance with government and industry security requirements, more efficient utilization of IT assets, quicker troubleshooting, more reliable backup and restore, and higher availability. To find out more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent utilizes a team model for problem escalation, making it efficient to deal with even the toughest technical issues that can crop up from time to time. By taking advantage of hundreds of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified consultants, Progent can quickly and cost-effectively fix networking problems that would baffle most IT support companies. Working with thousands of customers on installation and troubleshooting tasks annually gives Progent a well-grounded view concerning which techniques succeed and which ones do not in resolving IT problems.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology consultants offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to assist businesses of any size to design and implement a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture. Progent can assist your company to evaluate the business benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of designing, deploying, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help your organization to take advantage of the many innovative disaster recovery and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine software load, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain clusters.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you require technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.