Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide selection of engineering and support assistance for information systems powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the San Francisco area by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent’s Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and install a wireless LAN optimized for your facilities, offering you a wireless solution that delivers the coverage, performance, capacity, QoS, data protection, and roaming capability your business requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an affordable remote service or as a more comprehensive onsite service. Progent’s onsite wireless survey features physical walkthroughs, spectrum and security audits of your current wireless network, evaluation of your building’s layout, testing for RF interference, RF propagation modeling, identification of the best placement for client-specified Wireless APs such as Aironet indoor and outdoor APs, Cisco Meraki access points and Apple AirPort devices, and a detailed report describing a new wireless network.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network technology engineers offer world-class remote and onsite consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for applications that range from small organizations and campus networks to giant data centers and service providers. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's quickly evolving switching solutions to achieve the throughput, scale, uptime, virtualization, security and manageability demanded by your business. To learn about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's extensive family of Catalyst switches, see Catalyst switch consulting and support services. For details about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus family of switches, see Nexus switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For information about Progent's support services for Meraki switches, visit Meraki switches integration.
- Progent's group of computer network consulting experts can assist large organizations to architect, set up, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing support like Microsoft Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Skype for Business migration consulting and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 management, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 programming. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest companies to integrate technology based on Microsoft servers and can provide branch office consulting services for enterprises with local offices in Silicon Valley and the or larger cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) integration experts offer cost-effective online and onsite support to assist companies to move all or part of their core network resources to Google Cloud Platform services. This can save time and hardware costs and allow access to Google's state-of-the-art machine learning tools. Progent can assist your IT team with every phase of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, readiness assessment, system design and review, pilot testing, configuration, administration, performance optimization, software license management, backup/restore solutions, and security strategies.
- If you are creating Linux applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, desktops and software, Progent offers IT outsourcing and services that keep your system fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using advanced server monitoring and providing online and optional on-site help as needed, Progent provides UNIX developer support that offers a cost effective way to maintain an IT network that features high availability, security and performance.
- Progent's simple by-the-minute billing model has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other support companies have minimum billable time or other additional charges that increase service. For remote support from Progent during regular working hours, you pay only for the time spent working on your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to resolve your issue, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For advance scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you are billed only for the time when Progent's consultant is actually on-site solving your problems. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For emergency same-day on-site service calls, you may be billed for our engineer’s travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Because Progent maintains a large pool of expert consultants located within the entire service territory, an available consultant is usually near to assist. Progent can in addition provide on-premises support to the majority of zip codes in the U.S. within one business day of answering a support call. Progent's remote technical support group has delivered assistance to small companies in every state in the U.S (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progent's Office Access consulting experts offer affordable online support for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and offers expert assistance for application development, database migration, performance tuning, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also offers custom online training for Access application programming and DBA services.
- Progent’s ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it simple and inexpensive for small and mid-sized organizations to map out, track, enhance and troubleshoot their networking hardware like routers, firewalls, and wireless controllers plus servers, client computers and other devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art RMM technology, WAN Watch makes sure that network maps are kept updated, captures and displays the configuration of virtually all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and generates alerts when issues are discovered. By automating complex management and troubleshooting processes, WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary tasks such as network mapping, expanding your network, finding appliances that require critical software patches, or isolating performance bottlenecks. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight series of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's MS Exchange Server 2016 consultants can assist your business in any and all phases of your upgrade to Exchange Server 2016 including planning high availability infrastructure for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; CAL licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization design; specifying storage requirements for your VMs, mailbox databases and logs; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB) for fault-tolerant CAS services; planning, building and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing the firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client integration with Office desktop or Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.