Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small businesses in the San Francisco vicinity are concentrated on customers who require fast and affordable help with network stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas should give you an idea of how Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Stealth penetration checking is a key component of any comprehensive network security plan. Progentís security experts can perform thorough stealth penetration security checks without the awareness of your company's in-house IT resources. Unannounced penetration checking uncovers whether current security defense systems such as intrusion incident alerts and event history monitoring are correctly set up and consistently monitored.
- Progent can supply businesses with an IT management professional who can act as a temporary or part-time CIO. This experienced IT executive can offer strategic direction to help your company to deploy appropriate IT products to enhance business operations so they match more closely with your business objectives. Your business can develop and implement a well conceived IT strategy without absorbing the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Vital tasks Progent's temporary CIO can perform include strategic planning, rationalizing IT budgets, developing and tracking models for TCO, reengineering workflows, negotiating with suppliers, defining security and compliance policies, monitoring service level agreements, automating data center administration, patch management, network asset documentation control, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the technology of top information security vendors to provide centralized management and world-class protection for your email traffic. The hybrid structure of Progent's Email Guard managed service integrates a Cloud Protection Layer with a local gateway appliance to offer advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-borne malware. Email Guard's Cloud Protection Layer acts as a preliminary barricade and blocks most unwanted email from making it to your security perimeter. This reduces your exposure to inbound threats and saves system bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway appliance adds a deeper level of analysis for incoming email. For outbound email, the local security gateway offers AV and anti-spam protection, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The on-premises gateway can also help Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and safeguard internal email traffic that stays inside your corporate firewall. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight line of value-priced outsourced network management services for small organizations
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can help you choose, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewall appliances to create a modern security solution that spans your on-premises and cloud assets and guards any user at any location with any device. To learn more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall integration services.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of IT infrastructure management products and is designed to offer a centralized solution for deploying and administering virtualized datacenters across hybrid networks that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure resources. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consulting experts can assist businesses of all sizes with all facets of building, implementing, and managing a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can assess your virtualization architecture, help you migrate efficiently from older releases of Virtual Machine Manager, design processes for creating and deploying virtual machines and VM hosts, implement high-availability scale-out clusters, integrate your datacenter resources with public clouds, configure virtual switches and load balancers, develop and debug PowerShell scripts, and assist you to assess the potential business benefits of the latest capabilities such as Storage Spaces Direct and Host Guardian Service. Progent's virtualization experts offer advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized Microsoft SharePoint 2013 engineers, SharePoint Server 2010 specialists and SharePoint 2007 experts can assist you to rationalize the business justification for implementing the latest version of SharePoint Portal Server, advise you on the most appropriate edition of SharePoint Server for your circumstances, provide setup and deployment services, help you to set up Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end database manager, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your standard and custom application software to work with Microsoft SharePoint, design a comprehensive security strategy that encompasses portal solutions, and deliver troubleshooting and Help Desk Call Center services.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can help you configure WatchGuard Firepower Firewall security gateways that align with your network security requirements and budget. Progent can help you to manage outdated WatchGuard firewall appliances or migrate to current WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard firewalls, refer to WatchGuard firewall integration consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2019 experts can help you to assess the business case for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can provide fast online or onsite contact with consulting experts in solution planning and deployment, application programming, SQL Server management, and cybersecurity. To find out more, see SQL Server 2019 migration consulting.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to implement efficient endpoint management systems for maintaining endpoint devices used by offsite workers. To find out about ways Progent's consultants can help your company to manage and monitor the remote endpoints of your teleworkers, refer to expertise for managing the endpoints of your telecommuters.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.