Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide range of consulting and technical support help for information systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Network support services available to small organizations in San Francisco by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consultants can help organizations of all sizes to follow leading practices to set up SCVMM 2012 hosts, networking, storage systems, and library resources; design, deploy, and manage private clouds, virtual machines, and services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM with SCOM 2012 for comprehensive monitoring and reporting. Progent can help you to move from an older release of SCVMM or from a third-party virtualization management system, and Progent can help you to enhance and troubleshoot your existing SCVMM 2012 ecosystem so you realize maximum return on investment. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration expertise to help your organization to plan and execute a smooth migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to SCVMM 2016 so you can benefit from new security features, high availability VMM storage fabric, and other improvements.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert remote support to help organizations of any size to integrate their information networks with leading public cloud platforms such as Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can help your it team to design and manage hybrid environments that can include Windows and Linux systems and apps in hybrid architectures that seamlessly combine local IT assets as well as public cloud services. To help you to incorporate public cloud services with networks, Progent can provide a range of public cloud migration support services such as Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange, Azure hybrid cloud design and deployment consulting, Amazon Web Services cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service programming and troubleshooting.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include design, piloting, setting up and troubleshooting IT environments built around Microsoft technologies by offering services such as complicated Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, Microsoft SQL Server application development, and Oracle DBA support and programming. For application and infrastructure management, Progent offers System Center 2016 consulting, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment and troubleshooting, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager expertise. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 planning consulting, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 upgrades, Progent can help with project planning and can also provide onsite assistance in installation at sites in major cities throughout the United States. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE-certified network support engineers can assist large businesses to troubleshoot intractable connectivity issues affecting the stability or responsiveness of mixed-platform computer networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified network security consultants can provide an impartial and complete network security assessments to help large organizations comply with regulatory security standards.
- The new Cisco ASA 5500-X Series of firewalls with Firepower Services offer substantially more bang for the buck than Cisco's legacy firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for all new deployments. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network experts can assist you to manage your current PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls and upgrade to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer online and onsite help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your business to plan, deploy, tune, manage and debug firewall environments built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's simple by-the-minute billing policy requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other support companies have minimum billable time or other additional fees that drive up support costs. For remote support during normal working hours, you pay only for the time spent working on your issue. If it only takes ten minutes to resolve your problem, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled on-site service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you pay exclusively for the time when a Progent team member is actually on-site working on your issues. Just Progent's value priced by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day on-site service calls, you may have to pay for our expertís travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Since Progent has a large pool of expert consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available engineer is typically close by to assist. Progent can in addition dispatch on-premises support to the majority of zip codes in the U.S. within 24 hours of receiving a service call. Progent's remote support team has delivered assistance to small companies in every state in the U.S (Refer to Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 introduces a new architecture that improves cloud readiness, supports popular handheld devices, allows one-time login with Microsoft Azure AD, and strengthens security. Progent's experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the broad knowledge and hands-on experience to address the critical IT and business challenges associated with deploying and managing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to carry out an efficient migration that will maximize the return on your investment in this mission-critical platform.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can help you select, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewall appliances to create a modern security environment that spans your on-premises and cloud resources and guards any user anywhere with any endpoint device. To find out more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall planning and integration consulting.
- Progent's eCommerce application software consultants can help you to set up an e-commerce system that is secure, reliable, and fast. Progent can also show you how to create a web site that is integrated with your marketing and inventory databases to reduce the expense and increase the reliability of on-line B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you architect custom web software using standard programming tools or tailor off-the-shelf software products so that they address your individual business requirements. For database-intensive applications, Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access application programmers.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can assist you to create and maintain database applications that utilize the SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to leading practices to create scalable, easy-to-manage SQL Server applications and knows how to work with a client's IT staff to complete programs in a timely and affordable manner. Progent for can help you to build Microsoft SQL Server applications by offering a broad selection of professional support services including specification of features and scope, logical and physical modeling, data migration, T-SQL programming, software configuration, storage management, performance tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering, reusable schema, synchronization mechanisms, security, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Progent offers the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 engineers and experienced software developers, DBAs, project managers, network infrastructure architects, disaster recovery planning specialists, and security consultants to help you to maintain SQL Server 2012 or carry out an efficient migration to SQL Server 2016.
- The latest edition of MS Dynamics NAV offers several innovations such as Personalized Role Centers, improved management information and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Dynamics NAV software consultants offer software development, integration and troubleshooting services to help your company to get the most from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can show you how to integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software to other services and applications. Also, Progent can help your organization to design and utilize data warehouses so you can enhance your understanding of your business, attract more customers, expand your sales strategies, and build productive alliances.
- Progent provides a family of low-cost, flat-rate managed services designed to enable small and medium-size businesses to utilize the same best-of-breed technology used by some of the industry's leading corporations. Progent's ProSight portfolio of network monitoring and management services covers all key areas of information technology such as email protection, security and compliance, update management, cloud-based backup/recovery, network infrastructure health monitoring, private cloud hosting, and network documentation management. To read Progent's white paper about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.