Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad assortment of consulting and technical support assistance for information environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services available to small and mid-size companies in San Francisco by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer wide-ranging expertise in the integration and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can assist you to design, configure, administer and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are compliant, robust, expandable, simple to manage and operate, able to support your vital applications, and seamlessly incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and on-premises expertise offered by Progent span a variety of wireless technologies and include smartphone integration, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and deployment, wireless site surveys, Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have broad knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as server replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost AD objects, removal of evaluation application configuration objects in on-line Active Directory systems, and restoration of unsuccessful setups of AD and AD-integrated software. Progent is also experienced in working with “expert only” AD tools such as ADSIEDIT, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend deployment strategies that address important issues such as Active Directory naming standards, hierarchical model, IT management model, use and design of group policy objects, plus security and monitoring definitions. Progent can also evaluate the implications of alternate server and service implementations on capability and performance. Progent can help companies to design and install deployments of Active Directory Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent's certified Cisco wireless controller experts can help you to deploy Cisco wireless LAN controllers to manage Wi-Fi networks of any size. Progent can help you to maintain and troubleshoot your current Cisco-based Wi-Fi environment or carry out an efficient transition to Cisco's modern wireless controller technology. Progent offers expertise for physical and software-only wireless controllers and can assist you to determine which type makes sense for your Wi-Fi solution. For Wave 2 wireless controllers from Cisco, Progent can provide Cisco 3504 Wi-Fi controller support, Cisco 5520 Wi-Fi controller consulting, and Cisco 8540 Wi-Fi controller support.
- Based in , Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support on-site help, computer network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to businesses in California and in major cities throughout the U.S. Progent can also provide advanced online IT consulting services, server monitoring, and urgent technical support to lower costs and minimize productivity loss for businesses anywhere in the U.S..
- Progent's SonicWall firewall consultants can help you configure, maintain, and update SonicWall firewall/VPN devices including the newer SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp Series of firewalls and the legacy SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch devices. Progent's CISSP and GIAC-certified network security consultants can show you how to incorporate SonicWall firewalls into a complete network protection solution and design security into your business processes. To learn more, refer to SonicWall-certified firewall integration consultants.
- Progent's Office Access consulting experts can provide economical remote consulting services for all releases of Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and offers expert assistance for application programming, database migration, performance tuning, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also offers custom online training for Access application programming and database management.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is modest, Progent offers affordable support options that will give your IT network the stability, compliance, and functionality your business needs. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring and Reporting service packages, combining the skill of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT consultants, the most advanced network management software, and comprehensive service packages, will keep your line-of-business network applications and servers operating smoothly.
- GIAC was established in 1999 to validate the skill of computer security professionals. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by companies and government organizations throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer help with all of the network security services addressed within the GIAC accreditation such as evaluating network security mechanisms, security incident management and response, intrusion detection, web application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with government mandates for promptly reporting security events.
- Progent's consulting services for zero-downtime networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting experts who will help you build a robust network that includes key technologies and procedures for mission critical applications. Progent’s consulting experts can help you to configure a system infrastructure with features such as failover Internet connections, system load balancing, non-stop data centers, multi-site backup, high-availability interoffice connections, and fault tolerant multi-location networks. Progent can also provide workplace recovery planning experts to help you plan, validate, and document a disaster recovery procedure based on leading practices.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning and updating, streamlines security and compliance settings management, inventories network assets, protects against company data leakage, provides health reporting, allows safe end-user self service, and offers a common point of control for managing multi-operating system networks based on on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can help you with any aspect of designing, implementing, using and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 deployment for local, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- Progent offers online access to an Oracle certified consultant for Oracle database administration support or an Oracle application programmer. Progent can assist your business to create efficient mechanisms for critical Oracle DBA tasks such as database tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and information protection, or train your in-house personnel how to use industry best practices for streamlining major administration tasks. Progent can also offer the services of a PL/SQL programmer to help your company to design, test, troubleshoot, or migrate Oracle-based programs that can range from forms to data-driven web commerce sites. Progent offers skill using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can also help you to tune current SQL programs by utilizing Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL Access Advisor.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is an endpoint protection (EPP) solution that incorporates next generation behavior-based machine learning tools to defend endpoints as well as physical and virtual servers against modern malware attacks like ransomware and email phishing, which routinely escape traditional signature-based AV tools. ProSight ASM safeguards local and cloud resources and provides a unified platform to address the complete threat lifecycle including blocking, infiltration detection, containment, cleanup, and post-attack forensics. Top features include one-click rollback using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and automatic network-wide immunization against new attacks. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of low-cost managed services for small and medium-size organizations
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you require technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.