Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size businesses in the San Francisco vicinity are focused on customers who need quick and affordable assistance for network stability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent follows a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it efficient to solve even the toughest technical issues that can appear occasionally. By taking advantage of hundreds of man-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consulting staff, Progent can quickly and cost-effectively fix issues that would stymie most computer support organizations. Working with thousands of clients on installation and troubleshooting tasks annually gives Progent a unique perspective on which approaches succeed and which ones do not in resolving IT problems.
- Progent's specialists in Mac technology can assist the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X systems by providing consulting services and knowledge transfer in graphics, audio, and motion. Progent's professionals can provide help in a variety of Apple macOS and OS X desktop programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with specific projects like scanning or digitizing audio or video or building an audio/video post production lab.
- Progent can deliver a wide range of cost-effective support services to assist you business to install, integrate, repair, and administer workstations and notebooks based on Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop consulting services include Windows 10 migration assistance, Microsoft Windows 8.1 technical support, Windows 7 maintenance, MS Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit operating system expertise.
- Progent offers high-level remote consulting for business continuity planning, validation, and education to help your company to respond to possible disasters, minimize downtime for your vital network operations, eliminate lost information, and comply with examiners' letters and business requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your executive and network administration staff to perform business impact evaluation, define dependencies, specify human and physical resources needed to run your business, determine crucial network services and define allowable recovery times, select colocation sites, set up secure remote connectivity for crucial employees, plan emergency notification mechanisms and define responsibilities for personnel, document a complete recovery and test plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to execute the agreed upon solution. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can show you how to create a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery platform that uses array-based storage clustering along with continual replication to deliver fast, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between sites that are as far as 185 miles apart. Progent offers the skills of a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can help you to design, configure, administer, update, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster environment that meets your technical requirements and IT budget. Progent can make sure you follow leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster solution by delivering guidance with procedures like assigning shelf IDs, determining aggregate layout, provisioning FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning Cisco and Brocade switches, implementing a tiebreaker, designing a TCP/IP configuration replication network, and testing your MetroCluster DR solution to show adherence with information assurance standards and government mandates.
- Progent offers two ultra-affordable service packages designed to enable small companies to get an impartial security assessment from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer runs a comprehensive test of your IT infrastructure from outside your company firewall to uncover possible risks in the security profile you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer executes a network scan from a secure computer inside your firewall to assess vulnerabilities to inside attacks. The two security inventory services are set up and executed from a protected external location.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or onsite support to help organizations of any size to design, implement, administer, and repair a backup solution built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consultants can help you to migrate from older versions of SCDPM or from another backup/recovery system, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 implementation for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide as-needed help for resolving especially challenging problems, or comprehensive project management support. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consultants can help you to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have deep knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as server replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, damaged Active Directory objects, cleanup of beta application configuration objects in on-line Active Directory environment, and restoration of failed setups of AD and AD-enabled applications. Progent is also experienced in working with advanced AD utilities such as NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend configuration techniques that address key issues such as AD naming standards, hierarchical structure, IT management model, use and structure of group policy objects, as well as security and auditing specifications. Progent can also anticipate the implications of alternate server and service configurations on capability and performance. Progent can help companies to design and install deployments of Active Directory Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent's simplified per-minute billing policy has no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other support companies have minimum charges or other extra charges that increase support costs. For remote support during normal working hours, you only get charged for the actual time spent resolving your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your issue, then you only pay for ten minutes. For advance scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are billed only for the time when a Progent consultant is actually on premises working on your issues. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day on-site service calls, you might be billed for our consultant's travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Since Progent has a large pool of expert consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available engineer is typically close by to assist. Progent can in addition provide onsite service to most zip codes in the United States within one business day of answering a service request. Progent's remote support team has provided assistance to small companies in every state (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progent can provide the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants and experienced software developers, DBAs, project managers, Cisco-certified network architects, business continuity planning specialists, and data security professionals to help you to maintain Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or carry out a smooth upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.