Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support services for small and mid-size businesses in San Francisco are concentrated on customers who require fast and economical help with network dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience should provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the business value of your computer network.
- If you incorporates Cisco appliances, you could be using an old version of IOS, the network OS powering virtually all Cisco router as well as current Cisco switches. Cisco often provides upgrades to IOS to correct problems, shore up security gaps, or improve functionality. Unfortunately, updating IOS or other Cisco control software can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco device and your network environment. As an example, there may be limitations of local RAM that might cause a new software version to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants offer a wide selection of services related to upgrading Cisco IOS software or any other Cisco control software like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent's consultants can perform inventories of your router software, recommend sensible upgrades, prepare Cisco devices, copy software images/, configure and verify your Cisco software, optimize throughput, troubleshoot issues, and train your network support staff how to get the benefits of all significant new features.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 upgrade engineers can assist your company to manage and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 devices. Progent's consultants can also show you how to assess the likely strategic benefits of moving to Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration consultants and Windows 10 integration experts can help you to plan and implement an efficient deployment of Windows 10.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it possible to craft custom Dynamics GP extensions that provide all of the basic functionality of proven Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions but also address the individualized requirements of your company. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, programmers can work with the most popular customization platform in the software industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and personalize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 programming, and programming experience with VBasic, Dexterity, Continuum and other developer tools make it possible to implement customized line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Great Plains.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP devices to the latest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help you to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, originally branded CallManager, or with Unified CM Express (CME) to create a an advanced IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Cisco Unified CM applications that include Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Unity Connection for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can deliver expertise with any facet of Cisco IP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and creating Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) solutions for high availability.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, setup, and integration of cohesive computer networks by melding advanced technology from a variety of top hardware and software vendors. Support services available from Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco network products engineering services, help with Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS technology, Linux support, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, Oracle RDBMS database administration and development services, Citrix XenApp consulting, and Juniper firewall and VPN router configuration.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver low-cost remote and on-premises help to implement your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, generate thorough documentation of your new email environment, educate your network support staff and users to get them up to speed rapidly on Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and provide ongoing administrative consulting and engineering support.
- Progent offers live remote webinar education classes. Virtual online classes offer a convenient and economical solution for educating your IT personnel to use a wide selection of key applications including Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Visio. Progent also can provide customized training for MS Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent offers on-premises education for clients major cities throughout the United States.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include systems architecture definition, piloting, setting up and repairing IT environments built around Microsoft technologies by offering services including complex Active Directory and Azure Active Directory design, Exchange Server 2019 troubleshooting, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration, Exchange 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, SQL Server application development, and Oracle DBA support and application development. For application and network management automation, Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2016 consulting, System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment and troubleshooting, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) design and integration. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning consulting, and Exchange Server 2013 upgrades, Progent can help with project planning and can also provide local support in deployment at locations in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE-certified network consulting experts can assist large businesses to fix intractable network problems impacting the stability or performance of multi-vendor computer networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified network security engineers can perform an independent and comprehensive security assessments to help large businesses comply with regulatory security standards.
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server and the newer Forefront TMG are discontinued software solutions that include an application-layer firewall that can defend systems from external and internal attacks. Both of these products perform deep inspection of Internet protocols to uncover attacks that frequently evaded legacy firewalls. ISA Server 2006 was replaced by Forefront TMG, which was built on ISA Server 2006's architecture while delivering a number of improved features. Forefront TMG 2010 has been discontinued by Microsoft, and the gateway security functions provided by the product are now typically handled by purpose-built hardware appliances from companies that include Cisco, Barracuda, Fortinet, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent provides online Forefront Threat Management Gateway maintenance and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you manage and debug your legacy firewalls, and Progent can help your organization to migrate smoothly to a modern security platform by providing system design, configuration, optimization, training and debugging.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall consultants can help you configure, manage, and update SonicWall firewall products including the newer SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp Series of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch devices. Progent's CISM and CISA-certified network security consultants can help you incorporate SonicWall firewalls into an end-to-end security plan and build protection into your business practices. To learn more, refer to SonicWall firewall integration consulting services.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network technology consultants can provide expert remote and on-premises consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for applications that run the gamut from small or midsize businesses and campus LANs to enterprise data centers and service providers. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's continually evolving switch technology to realize the speed, scale, resilience, virtualization support, security and ease of management required for your business. To learn about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and support. For information about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's Nexus line of data center switches, see Nexus switch consulting and support. To find out about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, refer to Cisco Meraki switches consulting services.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consulting experts have over 15 years of background configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting the core platforms that make up System Center and can assist you to plan, configure, support, and fix your Microsoft System Center solution to maximize the availability and performance of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and local and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade planning and support to help your organization to transition to the current version of Microsoft System Center from a previous one or from another datacenter management solution to deliver the advantages of best-in-class deployment, centralized management, security, plus infrastructure and application availability and performance monitoring.
- Progent has two decades of experience helping small and medium-size companies to plan, deploy, optimize, manage, and debug IT networks that incorporate an at-home workforce. For information about Progent's support services for remote workers, go to remote workers consulting services.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are in need of computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.