Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide range of consulting and technical support help for computer environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size companies in San Francisco by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Progent's affordable after-hours remote support program provides companies round-the-clock access to online support from Progent's TRC. Services offered outside standard work hours include fixing problems with Windows servers, MS Windows desktop troubleshooting, assistance with Microsoft Office applications, network and system backup and restore, and fundamental routing and switching support for Cisco networking products.
- Progent has provided remote network consulting service to companies in every state in the country. Many of these clients have indicated their appreciation to Progent through testimonials to the high quality of Progent's service staff. Take a look at Progent's client testimonials to see what people say about the high level of Progent's network support services.
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can support the creative sides of macOS and OS X environments by providing consulting services and training in images/, audio, and motion. Progent's experts can provide expertise in a variety of Apple macOS and OS X programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with discrete areas such as scanning or digitizing audio or video or building an audio/video post production facility.
- Progent's Microsoft Access consultants offer economical online support for all editions of Microsoft Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers advanced support for Access application programming, database migration, performance optimization, report design, and maintenance. Progent also offers tailored webinar classes for Office Access development and DBA services.
- Progent's Meraki wireless AP consultants offer remote and on-premises support services to assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, manage, upgrade or repair Wi-Fi systems that include Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can help your business to set up and manage Cisco's Meraki-based Wi-Fi infrastructure for sites that can range from a teleworker's home or a remote office all the way to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also assist you to integrate other Cisco technology including Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to create a cohesive ecosystem that delivers the same connectivity, performance, security, ease of management and availability for wired and wireless users regardless of their mobility or device. (See Meraki switches integration.)
- In completing information technology projects for large organizations, Progent uses a phased approach based on defined milestones in order to adhere to budgets, tight schedules, and technical goals while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes field proven industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes scope definition, design proposals, project pilots, design adjustment, and expertly guided production roll-out. All phases are documented to provide a detailed description of technical services delivered and to assist in ongoing system maintenance.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's entire portfolio of SAN products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Areas of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include system dsign, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent patching, storage management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent can provide Tier 3 support to help you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably following leading practices.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery platform that combines array-based storage clustering with continual replication to provide fast, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between datacenters located as far as 185 miles apart from each other. Progent can provide online or on-premises access to a NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist you to design, configure, administer, upgrade, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster environment that meets your functional needs and budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to best practices for installing your MetroCluster solution by delivering help with procedures like assigning shelf IDs, determining plexes layout, setting up FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, setting up a configuration replication network between your peered clusters, and testing your DR solution to show compliance with information assurance standards and government mandates.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) credential is an important qualification that represents mastery in IS security auditing. Certified by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA credential has consultants pass an extensive test administered by the ISACA international professional group. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Premier network security audit consultant able to assist businesses in the fields of IS audit services, IT governance, network assets and architecture lifecycle, information technology support, protection of data assets, and business continuity planning.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth expertise in specialized application areas, allowing you to craft fast, inexpensive and cohesive network solutions that fit the individual needs of your company. Progent's applications consultants can help your company to benefit from Microsoft's important business packages by offering a variety of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) ERP Software consulting,
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Business Accounting Software education and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS (Retail Management System) configuration.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.