Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the city of San Francisco are concentrated on clients who need quick and economical assistance for network dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies enable businesses to optimize utilization, streamline network administration, and enhance application availability and security. operate several virtual servers on one physical computer. Typical usage scenarios for virtual servers are hardware efficiency, low-cost hosts for programs that only run on older operating systems, and affordable quarantining of software development or pilot environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtualization technology engineers offer Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting, Windows Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX virtual network design and integration, and Citrix XenServer assistance. Progent can configure virtual servers to maximize performance, dependability and ease of administration while at the same time cutting costs; propose and test disaster recovery plans that reduce productivity loss in the event of a major failure; and deliver ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting, and engineering services as virtualization technology advances.
- Progent's Azure integration consultants can help you with every aspect of Azure cloud migration including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, solution architecture, pre-production testing, deployment, automated administration, performance optimization, software license controls, disaster recovery strategies, security policy enforcement, and regulatory compliance validation. Progent can assist you to set up and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN tunnels so that your clients can securely access to Azure resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you set up key Microsoft technologies to run in Azure including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server and SharePoint. Progent can also assist you to set up a hybrid environment that seamlessly combines on-premises datacenters with Azure-based services.
- Progent has provided remote IT consulting service to organizations in each state in the U.S. Many of these customers have shown their high regard for Progent through testimonials to the high quality of Progent's service staff. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to learn what they say about the high level of Progent's network support services.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Internet Data Center in Sacramento is available for piloting mission-critical applications, developing efficient migration procedures, evaluating and tuning performance, designing or verifying business continuity solutions, resolving compatibility issues, and establishing training environments for the latest products and technologies. For Progent customers who lack sufficient in-house resources to configure proper test environments, the lab cuts capital outlay and technical risk and helps keep vital IT initiatives on schedule.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that makes it easy to capture, maintain, retrieve and safeguard information related to your network infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can instantly locate passwords or IP addresses and be alerted automatically about upcoming expirations of SSLs ,domains or warranties. By updating and managing your IT documentation, you can eliminate as much as half of time spent looking for critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a common repository for storing and collaborating on all documents required for managing your network infrastructure like standard operating procedures (SOPs) and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for collecting and relating IT data. Whether youíre making enhancements, performing regular maintenance, or responding to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the knowledge you require as soon as you need it. Learn more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small organizations.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP devices to the newest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help you to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, previously named CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Cisco Unified CM applications that include Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent can provide expertise with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, resolving QoS, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and designing Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco SRST systems for survivability.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is a collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating crucial sales activities such as listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's vast online ecosystem and automating their sales, vendors can expand their market, reduce their operating costs, improve reaction time to customers, and add to their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can work with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you shorten development time and expedite your ROI.
- ISA Server 2006 and the newer Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software platforms that include an application-layer firewall able to defend networks from outside and internal attacks. Both platforms perform in-depth examination of network protocols to uncover threats that frequently eluded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server was replaced by Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was based on ISA Server's technology while providing a variety of improved features. Forefront TMG has subsequently been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security functions provided by the product are now commonly taken over by purpose-built physical appliances from companies such as Cisco, Check Point, SonicWALL and WatchGuard. (See ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent provides advanced Forefront Threat Management Gateway maintenance and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you maintain and troubleshoot your legacy firewalls, and Progent can help your organization to migrate efficiently to a modern firewall platform by providing planning, integration, optimization, IT staff training and troubleshooting.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project consultants offer comprehensive remote and on-premises support services for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online as well as for all Microsoft platforms that work in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft Project Server integration, SharePoint Server 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint 2010 planning and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrades, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 consulting, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, and PowerPoint and Visio webinar training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to help you to enhance your environment to support local, branch, home-based, and mobile workers so they can use Project Server to collaborate safely and productively. Progent's certified network security engineers can assist you to adopt and enforce security workflows that safeguard sensitive business data without disrupting the productive sharing of legitimate data.
- Progent's System Center consultants have more than a decade of background deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting the key components that make up Microsoft System Center and can help your organization to plan, install, support, and repair your System Center ecosystem to maximize the uptime and responsiveness of your critical IT resources across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and local and Cloud-based fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade planning and support to assist you to transition to the current version of Microsoft System Center from an earlier release or from a third-party datacenter management platform to provide the advantages of enterprise-class deployment, centralized management, security, plus datacenter and application availability and performance monitoring.
- Progent is the leading source of easy, immediate, and economical access to Cisco CCIE consultants. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are highly-qualified networking gurus who are awarded this prestigious classification only as a result of strenuous examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to resolve the most complicated problems associated with network planning, setup, repair, and support. Progentís CCIE professionals cooperate intimately with Cisco in-house staff in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS platform and developing fixes or obtaining patches to resolve problems. Progent offers fast contact with a CCIE by telephone so that you are able to get instant help for complex network troubles that are impacting worker productivity but are outside the scope of your usual IT support resources.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.