Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
|Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
|Fremont Network Support Services
|26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Hayward Network Support Services
|18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
|Morgan Hill Network Support Services
|1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Oakland Network Support Services
|3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
|Palo Alto Network Support Services
|4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Pleasanton Network Support Services
|388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
|San Francisco Network Support Services
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
|San Jose Network Support Services
|1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
|San Mateo Network Support Services
|1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
|Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small businesses in the San Francisco area are focused on customers who need immediate and affordable assistance with system stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas should give you a sense of how Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Progent can deliver a broad array of affordable support services to help you business to deploy, integrate, repair, and manage desktop PCs and laptops powered by Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC consulting services include Windows 11 planning and deployment support, Windows 10 planning and migration assistance, Windows 8.1 technical support, Windows 7 maintenance, MS Office and Microsoft 365 integration, and 64-bit operating system expertise.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is an integrated collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to streamline their business processes by automating key sales activities including listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales processes, vendors can expand their reach, reduce their operating costs, improve response time to customers, and increase their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service developers can collaborate with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can shorten development time and costs and expedite your ROI.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it easier to create customized Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that offer all of the basic elements of popular Dynamics GP solutions but also address the specialized requirements of your company. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, programmers can utilize the most popular customization platform in the software industry to tailor Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft's familiar Office and Microsoft 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, SQL Server 2019 integration and Microsoft SQL Server development and DBA services, and programming experience with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Continuum and other developer tools make it possible to design custom line-of-business applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line is intended to help organizations to carry out the time-critical first step in responding to a ransomware assault by putting out the fire. Progent's remote ransomware expert can assist businesses to identify and isolate breached devices and guard undamaged assets from being penetrated. If your network has been penetrated by any strain of ransomware, don't panic. Get help quickly by calling Progent's Ransomware Hot Line at 800-462-8800. For details, see Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line.
- Progent's consultants can assist small and medium-size organizations to implement and debug teleconferencing applications to allow their remote workforce to collaborate safely and productively with teammates and customers. To find out about ways Progent's experts can help companies to install and manage conferencing platforms for telecommuters, go to conferencing expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organization to design, install, test and troubleshoot backup/restore systems to support teleworkers. For information about Progent's backup solutions for a remote workforce, visit backup/recovery solutions for an at-home workforce.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 utilizes core technologies first designed for and refined on Azure, among the world's largest public clouds. This pedigree significantly improves the ability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to run private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by improving data security, availability, scale, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V specialists can help you to assess the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, configure test environments to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your vital workloads, design a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid installation, create and carry out a smooth upgrade plan, educate your IT administration and technical support staff, and deliver as-needed consulting and troubleshooting services to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you the highest possible business benefit. Progent's virtual server consultants also offer Windows Server 2022 Hyper-V Virtualization migration consulting and Microsoft Windows 2019 Hyper-V Virtualization migration to help you to update your Hyper-V 2016 environment.
- In completing information technology projects for enterprise customers, Progent uses a phased method based on discreet steps in order to meet budget constraints, scheduling, and technical objectives while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes proven industry project management standards based on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes requirements definition, architecture proposals, pilot testing, design tuning, and expertly managed deployment. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a detailed record of technical services provided and to help in future system management.
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can support the creative sides of Apple macOS and OS X systems by offering consulting services and training in graphics, sound, and motion. Progent's professionals can offer help in a range of macOS and OS X desktop programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with specific areas like digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio post production facility.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure planning and integration experts can assist you with every phase of Azure cloud integration including requirements analysis, readiness assessment, system design, pre-production testing, implementation, centralized administration, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery preparedness, security policy enforcement, and compliance validation. Progent can help your IT staff to configure and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN tunnels so your users can securely access to Azure resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can assist you integrate key Microsoft platforms to work in the cloud including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server and Skype for Business. Progent can also assist you to set up a hybrid environment that seamlessly combines on-premises datacenters with Azure-based resources.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.