Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad array of engineering and support help for IT systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the San Francisco vicinity by Progent's staff of seasoned technical experts include:
- SharePoint 2019 offers the modern look and feel drawn from SharePoint Online, providing a crossover release between the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint environment. Progent's certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants offer economical remote and on-premises expertise, application development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from legacy versions of SharePoint. Progent can help customers design and execute a cost-effective migration to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that incorporates onsite and cloud infrastructure into a seamless intranet solution. To learn more, see SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online expertise.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and the newer Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software platforms that contain an application-layer firewall able to protect networks from outside and internal attacks. Both platforms perform deep inspection of network protocols to uncover exploits that frequently evaded traditional firewalls. ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was based on ISA Server's architecture while providing a number of enhanced capabilities. Forefront TMG has in turn been discontinued by Microsoft, and the gateway security functions provided by the product are now typically handled by purpose-built hardware devices from companies that include Cisco, Check Point, Fortinet, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services integration and management.) Progent offers online Forefront TMG 2010 support services and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you maintain and troubleshoot your legacy firewalls, and Progent can help your organization to upgrade smoothly to a modern security solution by providing system design, configuration, optimization, IT staff training and troubleshooting.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 Server migration consultants can assist you in any and all phases of your upgrade to Exchange 2016 including designing HA architecture for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; CAL licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 Server and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization strategy; specifying storage requirements for your virtual machines, databases and logs; setting up hardware load balancing for high-availability client access services; designing, configuring and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint; updating your firewall; creating SSL certs; performing client integration with Office desktop or Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery platform that combines array-based storage clustering with continual replication to provide rapid, zero RPO disaster recovery between sites that are up to 185 miles (300km) apart. Progent offers access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist your business to plan, configure, administer, update, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery system based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to select a topology for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your technical requirements and IT budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to best practices for configuring your MetroCluster solution by delivering help with procedures like assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, arranging aggregate and plexes layout, setting up NetApp FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing Cisco and Brocade switches, designing a tiebreaker, designing a configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and verifying your disaster recovery solution to prove adherence with information assurance standards and government requirements.
- Progent can help you utilize Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or SUA to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX networks. SFU offers interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and integrated authentication in Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development kit for porting software.
- Progent offers live online classes for an array of productivity software. Progent's Online training covers topics that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA macro development, PowerPoint collaboration, Office Outlook calendar sharing, Office 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP migration, and Windows 10 configuration. Live online instruction provides all the advantages of conventional in-person seminars, including instant interaction between students and teachers, but avoids the expenses of transportation and the hassle of trying to synchronize the availability of trainers and students.
- Progent's Microsoft Project consultants offer comprehensive remote and on-premises support services for Project Server and Project Online and for Microsoft platforms that integrate in conjunction with Project and Project Online. Services provided by Progent include Project Server integration, SharePoint Server 2013 migration consulting and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 design and configuration, SQL Server 2016 integration and development, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Microsoft Exchange 2010 support, Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, plus Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to assist you to optimize your environment to accommodate local, branch, at-home, and mobile users so that they can use Microsoft Project Server to work together securely and productively. Progent's network security engineers can assist you to define and enforce security workflows that safeguard sensitive project data without interfering with the efficient sharing of legitimate data.
- Progent provides live online webinar training classes. Virtual interactive webinars offer a flexible and low-cost way for teaching your IT personnel to operate a wide selection of important software products such as Office and Office 365 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Project. Progent also can provide one-on-one training for Microsoft Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent offers on-premises education for clients larger cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Windows Server 2019 experts can assist your organization to plan and implement an efficient migration to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted network architecture or a hybrid model that integrates cloud-hosted Windows Server on Azure with on-site Windows Server 2019. To learn more, see Microsoft Windows Server 2019 upgrade consulting.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to plan and install a wireless LAN adapted to your facilities, offering your business a WLAN that has the reception, performance, load-handling capability, QoS, security, and roaming ability your business needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an affordable remote service or as a more comprehensive onsite service. Progentís onsite survey features physical inspection, spectrum and data protection audits of your existing WLAN, evaluation of your buildingís layout, measuring for radio frequency contention, RF propagation modeling, selection of the best placement for customer-specified Wi-Fi Access Points including Cisco Aironet indoor and outdoor APs, Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort products, and a detailed report describing the new WLAN.
- The new ASA 5500-X Family of firewalls with Firepower Services provide substantially more performance than Cisco's previous PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX firewalls for new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network experts can help you to maintain your existing PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 security appliances and migrate to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide online and on-premises help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your business to design, integrate, tune, manage and debug firewall solutions based around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.