Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small organizations in San Francisco are concentrated on customers who require fast and economical help with system dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can help your company to increase the business value of your computer network.
- In completing IT projects for enterprise organizations, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on discreet milestones in order to meet budget constraints, scheduling deadlines, and engineering goals while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology uses established industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project requirements, architecture proposals, pilot evaluation, design tuning, and expertly managed implementation. All phases are documented to provide a detailed description of technical services provided and to help in ongoing system maintenance.
- Progent offers the services of a certified video conferencing and telepresence engineer with expertise integrating products from the major telepresence vendors such as Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help your company to plan, install, expand, or troubleshoot a video conferencing environment that protects your current investment and maximizes the strategic value of your information system. Progent can also provide the services of network infrastructure consultants able to assist businesses of all sizes to create and maintain a network that provides the performance, dependability, protection, and expandability required to support your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- Progent offers live online training for an array of productivity applications. Progent's Online training covers topics such as Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA programming, PowerPoint collaboration, Outlook calendar sharing, Microsoft Office Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP customization, and Windows 10 configuration. Online education offers all the advantages of conventional in-person sessions, such as immediate interaction between clients and trainers, but eliminates the costs of transportation and the hassle of attempting to accommodate the availability of teachers and trainees.
- Progent's Citrix virtual desktop consultants can help you to plan, implement, manage, and support a virtual Windows desktop and application delivery solution by providing XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers can show you how to optimize your network infrastructure for distributing server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support consultants can assist you to manage and maintain an off-site datacenter that features high availability, advanced security, and fast disaster recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you with additional virtualization platforms from Citrix by offering Citrix XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent has lengthy experience both offering Microsoft Operations Manager consulting services and using this powerful server monitoring solution.
Progent can provide small organizations two popular outsourcing service plans built on-top of Operations Manager:
Managed Network Monitoring Plan and
24x7 System Monitoring Solution.
To view a one-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing packages for small businesses click: Network Monitoring Bundles.
- Progent offers interactive online webinar education seminars. Virtual interactive webinars provide a convenient and low-cost solution for educating your IT workers to use a wide array of key applications including Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project. Progent also can provide one-on-one training for Microsoft Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent offers onsite education for customers major cities throughout the United States.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent offers the services of veteran information technology professionals with decades of background as technology project managers for program development, business technology deployment, and process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven IT managers can provide advanced management expertise to assist enterprise customers to follow best practices to ensure that development or deployment projects are successfully completed on time and on budget.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 migration consultants can help your company to administer and maintain Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent can also help you to evaluate the potential business benefits of adopting Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration consultants and Windows 10 integration experts can assist your IT organization to design and carry out a non-disruptive migration to Windows 10.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can show you how to select, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewall appliances to create a modern cybersecurity solution that spans your on-premises and cloud-based resources and protects all users anywhere with any endpoint device. To find out more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall planning and integration services.
- Progent has two decades of experience helping small and medium-size companies to design, install, optimize, manage, and debug IT networks that incorporate an at-home workforce. To learn about Progent's support services for teleworkers, visit remote workforce expertise.
- Progent offers remote or on-premises help from a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) specialist to assist your business to plan, implement, manage and troubleshoot unified communications environments that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have extensive experience assisting organizations of all sizes to create advanced collaboration solutions by delivering expert services such as Unified Communications Manager and CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones configuration, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent can help you with Cisco's entire portfolio of UC applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Attendant Console.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager offers small and mid-size businesses near-continuous backup and simplified recovery functions for Microsoft-based environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-aware protection for key workloads like SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint Server, backs up Windows and Linux virtual machines, works with VMs running on Hyper-V as well as VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consulting experts can assist you to plan, implement, manage, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution built around System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can assist you to migrate from a previous release of DPM or from a legacy system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on local, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent can provide remote or onsite consulting expertise and can provide as-needed expertise to resolve challenging issues or provide end-to-end project management services to help you complete your SCDPM 2016 initiative on time and within your budget.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.