Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad array of consulting and technical support assistance for IT networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the San Francisco area by Progent's staff of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft Project experts offer advanced online and on-premises support services for Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft products that work closely with Microsoft Project. Consulting services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server and Project Professional planning and support, SharePoint Server 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint Server 2010 planning and deployment, SQL Server 2016 integration and development, SQL Server 2014 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 support, Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel development, plus PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to assist you to optimize your infrastructure to support local, branch, home-based, and mobile workers so that they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to collaborate safely and efficiently. Progent's certified security experts can assist you to define and enforce security workflows that safeguard sensitive project information without disrupting the productive sharing of authorized information.
- There are several hundred enterprise-class Internet Data Centers in the and major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S., and Progent's colocation center consulting team can enhance your network's reliability and performance by helping you choose a colo facility that addresses the individual needs of your enterprise including geographic location, space, connectivity, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are intended for businesses with equipment housed at colo hosting facilities and in need of on-demand in-person help at the co-location facility as well as online support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified experts. Progent offers a variety of co-location center consulting services including system topology evaluation, Windows and UNIX server integration and support, tech support for server and telecommunications networking, design and deployment of non-stop configurations, defining and implementing layered security defenses, firewall configuration and support, designing load balancing environments, and creating fault tolerant server clustering systems.
- Progent's most popular enterprise consulting include planning, piloting, setting up and repairing networks built around Microsoft technologies by providing services including complex Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, SQL Server application programming, and Oracle database administration consulting and development. For application and infrastructure management automation, Progent can provide System Center 2016 consulting, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment and troubleshooting, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) expertise. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, and Exchange 2013 Server upgrades, Progent can assist with design and also offers on-premises assistance in installation at locations in larger cities throughout the United States. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE network support engineers can help enterprises to resolve chronic connectivity problems impacting the reliability or responsiveness of mixed-platform computer networks. Progent's CISA, GIAC, and CISM certified security experts can provide an independent and comprehensive network security evaluations to help large businesses validate their compliance with mandated security requirements.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants offer a wide range of remote services to assist you to plan, develop, pilot test, install, administer, and troubleshoot applications based on any release of Microsoft Excel, including Excel 2016 and Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist your business to move your current Excel applications to the newest versions of Excel, integrate Excel with Apple iOS and Android mobile devices, and fix compatibility problems between different versions of Office Excel. Progent can provide on-demand support to clients who need a quick fix to a stubborn problem related to Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management services for migrating or creating line-of-business applications built on Excel. Progent's cost-effective online training for Excel can be custom tailored to address the special requirements of individual users or groups.
- Progent's data backup experts can provide consulting support for a wide array of products and services that deliver solutions for backing up Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux servers and workstations plus notebooks and smartphones. Progent can help you with all major backup platforms by providing services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent can also provide help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan PRO, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and medium-sized organizations as an affordable end-to-end service for secure backup/disaster recovery.
- Progent's consultants have delivered support for Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for almost two decades and Progent has provided integration, customization, training, and debugging services since the product's debut. Progent offers high-level expertise for upgrading out of date Dynamics GP/Great Plains ERP systems. Progent can help your business to design, test, and carry out an efficient upgrade from a an outdated version to the latest version of Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and system integration consulting.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network technology engineers can provide world-class remote and on-premises support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for applications that run the gamut from small or midsize organizations and campus networks to giant data centers and service providers. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's quickly improving switch solutions to realize the performance, expandability, uptime, virtualization, data protection and ease of management required for your organization. For information about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and support services. To learn about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's Nexus line of data center switches, see Nexus switch consulting and support. For information about Progent's support for Cisco Meraki switches, see Cisco Meraki switches configuration and management.
- ProSight Data Protection Services offer small and medium-sized organizations a low cost and fully managed service for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a low monthly price, ProSight DPS automates your backup processes and allows rapid restoration of critical files, applications and VMs that have become lost or damaged due to hardware failures, software bugs, natural disasters, human error, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images/. Important data can be protected on the cloud, to a local storage device, or to both. Progent's backup and recovery consultants can deliver advanced expertise to configure ProSight Data Protection Services to to comply with government and industry regulatory standards like HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever necessary, can assist you to recover your business-critical data. Read about Progent's complete ProSight family of affordable managed services for small businesses
- Progent has a long background providing a broad range of remote IT consulting and emergency repair services to local governments and schools across the U.S. Progent is among the pioneers in delivering advanced remote network consulting and has delivered IT support to clients in all 50 states. (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online information technology consulting for local governments saves travel expenses and solves issues faster than onsite service calls.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services deliver ultra-affordable multi-layer protection for physical servers and VMs, workstations, smartphones, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP utilizes contextual security and advanced machine learning for round-the-clock monitoring and responding to cyber assaults from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP provides firewall protection, intrusion alerts, endpoint management, and web filtering through leading-edge tools incorporated within one agent accessible from a single control. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can assist your business to plan and configure a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your company's unique needs and that helps you prove compliance with government and industry data security standards. Progent will help you specify and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alerts that require urgent attention. Progent's consultants can also help you to set up and verify a backup and disaster recovery system like ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business rapidly from a destructive cyber attack like ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.