Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad assortment of consulting and support assistance for information networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Support services offered to small and mid-size companies in San Francisco by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Based in , Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support on-site troubleshooting, office network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to companies in and in major cities across the U.S. Progent's engineers can also deliver high-level online IT consulting, server monitoring, and urgent technical support in order to lower costs and reduce productivity loss for businesses anywhere in the United States.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software deployment across multiple sites, simplifies compliance settings control, keeps track of network resources, protects against company data leakage, provides network health monitoring, allows secure end-user self service, and offers a single control mechanism for managing multi-operating system ecosystems based on on-prem, cloud, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Azure cloud experts can help you with any facet of designing, installing, operating and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 deployment for local, cloud-based, or hybrid environments.
- Progent offers online classes for popular client software. Progent's Online training covers topics that include Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Office 365 Word VBA macro development, Publisher collaboration, Office Outlook security, Office 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 management. Virtual education offers all the benefits of traditional classroom sessions, including immediate communication between students and teachers, but eliminates the costs of travel and the hassle of trying to synchronize the schedules of teachers and trainees.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM), originally branded CallManager, acts as the heart of Cisco's collaboration portfolio. Cisco Unified CM and Unified Communications Manager Express provide an advanced IP-PBX by integrating tightly with unified messaging apps like Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM consultants can assist with any aspect of Unified CM support and debugging in areas that include integrating Cisco VoIP phones and video IP phones, designing dial plans, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR routers with CUBE support, designing UCS server clustering systems for survivability, and integration with Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- Progent's affordable extended hours remote technical support program offers clients round-the-clock availability of remote technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services offered beyond standard business hours include resolving problems with Windows server products, MS Windows desktop troubleshooting, help with Microsoft Office programs, network and system backup/restore, and fundamental routing and switching help for Cisco networking products.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office and Office 365 consultants can help companies of any size to incorporate Office desktop and Office 365 applications such as Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project and Publisher into a cohesive solution that offers quick ROI and promotes improved business outcomes. Progent can assist you to interface Office or Office 365 apps with each other and with other core Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and SQL Server running on-premises or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also help you to resolve compatibility problems with different versions of Office and can provide live online Microsoft Office and Office 365 training to individual users or groups.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can offer companies of any size advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that facilitates the rapid creation of advanced business programs that can give your company a competitive edge. SQL Server provides core support for XML and the ability to query across the Internet and outside the firewall. In addition to offering consulting, maintenance and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity and profitability of your IT network. Progent can also help your organization to perform an efficient move to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from legacy versions of Microsoft SQL Server or from other RDBMS products.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager (SCOM 2012) consultants have more than 15 years of experience designing, implementing, enhancing and troubleshooting System Center Operations Manager solutions and can provide companies of all sizes advanced online or on-premises consulting support for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can help your company to design an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that provides the responsiveness and availability needed to watch over your datacenter effectively, whether your datacenters are on-premises, cloud-based, or a mixed solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also assist you to install and set up Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to best practices for tracking network fabric and both Microsoft and 3rd-party apps and services. Also, Progent can provide fast online or on-premises troubleshooting to help you to remediate serious problems uncovered by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to assist your organization to upgrade cost-effectively from Operations Manager 2016 to SCOM 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2019 experts can assist you to assess the business case for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver fast online or onsite access to experts in system design and deployment, application programming, SQL Server management, and network security. For more information, refer to SQL Server 2019 integration expertise.
- Progent offers remote or onsite access to a certified CCIE consultant to assist your business to design, implement, administer and repair unified communications environments that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications consultants have in-depth experience assisting organizations of all sizes to create collaboration ecosystems by providing services such as Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, VoIP phones configuration, and wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's extensive library of Unified Communications applications like Jabber, WebEx, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center, and Unified Mobility.
- Progent provides a family of budget-friendly, flat-rate services intended to enable small and mid-size businesses to benefit from the same advanced technology deployed by some of the world's top corporations. Progent's ProSight suite of outsourced network management services covers all key aspects of information technology including email protection, security and compliance, patch management, cloud-based backup/recovery, infrastructure health monitoring, private cloud hosting, and network documentation management. To read Progent's eBook about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.