Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide range of consulting and technical support assistance for computer systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the San Francisco vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless IP phones typically demands that IT teams set up and fine tune many key pieces of your wireless environment including access points, routers, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and call management software. Progent's Cisco wireless IP phone configuration consultants can provide online and on-premises support to help your organization create and manage a Cisco wireless IP phone solution by delivering services that range from troubleshooting the configuration of a wireless VoIP phone or AP to providing project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for updating the Wi-Fi infrastructure of a campus.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to deploy centralized remote endpoint management and monitoring platforms for administering devices operated by telecommuters. For information about ways Progent can help your company to manage the endpoints of your teleworkers, refer to consulting for managing and monitoring the endpoints of your at-home workers.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was established in 1999 to validate the knowledge of information technology security experts. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and institutions around the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer expertise with all of the security disciplines covered within the GIAC accreditation such as evaluating infrastructure security mechanisms, security incident management and response, traffic analysis, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government requirements for promptly reporting events.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall consultants can show you how to plan, configure, and administer firewall solutions that rely on Check Point Software NGFW firewalls and Check Point's cloud-based SandBlast security services. Progent's consultants can also help you to maintain older Check Point firewalls or migrate smoothly to Check Point's next-generation security gateways. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Check Point firewalls, visit Check Point firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or in-person support to help companies of any size to plan, implement, administer, and repair a backup/restore solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consultants can assist you to upgrade from older versions of Data Protection Manager or from another backup/recovery system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2012 deployment for on premises, cloud, or hybrid environments. Progent offers as-needed support for fixing especially stubborn problems, or comprehensive project management services. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consultants can assist you to plan and carry out a smooth migration from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- Progent can assist you in any phase of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 such as deploying Windows Server 2019 for hosting Exchange; planning HA system topology for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid environment; moving mailboxes; designing and configuring Hyper-V virtualization; configuring hardware load balancing; building DAG groups with MCDB caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail services; integration with SharePoint; preparing firewalls; integration with Microsoft Office 365; and setting up Outlook clients. For more information, visit Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2019 Server planning and configuration services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist your company to integrate your Apple macOS and OS X systems with your Microsoft Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will make sure that your Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are properly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a full array of Exchange consulting such as integration, diagnostics, security, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus protection and email encryption. Progent also offers customized one-on-one macOS training.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery platform that uses array-based storage clustering with continual replication to provide rapid, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between sites that are up to 300km away from one another. Progent offers access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can help you to plan, deploy, manage, update, test and repair a disaster recovery solution built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your functional needs and IT budget. Progent can make sure you follow leading practices for installing your MetroCluster environment by delivering help with procedures like assigning disk pools, arranging aggregate layout, provisioning FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, setting up a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and testing your MetroCluster DR solution to show adherence with industry standards and regulatory mandates.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.