Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small businesses in the San Francisco area are focused on customers who require quick and economical help for network dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following short list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should provide a sense of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it possible to develop custom Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that offer all of the basic elements of popular Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions but also address the specialized needs of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, applications developers can work with the most popular customization environment in the software industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize forms. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, SQL Server 2019 integration and development and SQL Server development and DBA services, and development background with Visual Basic, Dexterity, Continuum and other developer tools make it possible to create customized line-of-business applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, quick, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE Certified consultants. CCIEs are elite network experts who are awarded this top-level certification only after strenuous testing by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complicated issues associated with network architecture, integration, troubleshooting, and support. Progentís CCIE consultants cooperate closely with Cisco in-house staff in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS platform and devising workarounds or obtaining patches to resolve problems. Progent can provide fast access to a CCIE by telephone so that you are able to receive instant help for tough network problems that are impacting worker efficiency but are beyond the expertise of your local network service providers.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can provide world-class remote and on-premises consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for applications that range from small or midsize organizations and campus networks to enterprise data centers and ISPs. Progent can assist you to implement Cisco's continually evolving switch technology to realize the throughput, expandability, uptime, virtualization support, data protection and manageability required for your business. For information about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, see Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. To learn about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's Nexus family of switches, see Nexus switch support. To find out about Progent's support for Meraki switches, visit Meraki switches consulting services.
- Progent's ransomware forensics analysis services are aimed at determining and documenting the ransomware attack's storyline throughout the targeted network from start to finish. Progent's ransomware forensics consultants can save the evidence of a ransomware attack and carry out a comprehensive forensics analysis without impeding activity associated with operational continuity and data recovery. You can utilize Progent's ransomware forensics documentation to block subsequent ransomware attacks, assist in the recovery of encrypted data, and comply with insurance carrier and governmental requirements.
- Progent can deliver a wide array of cost-effective services to assist your business to install, configure, repair, and administer desktop PCs and notebooks powered by Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC consulting services include Windows 11 deployment support, Windows 10 migration consulting, Windows 8.1 consulting support, Microsoft Windows 7 technical support, Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 integration, and 64-bit processing upgrades.
- The failover cluster feature set built into the most recent releases of Windows Server has been dramatically re-engineered to streamline the deployment, setup, and administration of server clusters and to offer improved levels of network dependability, protection, performance, and versatility. New or improved capabilities include cluster Validation, revamped setup and deployment, improved cluster management, new cluster architecture for maximum availability, better protection and quorum models, elimination of failure points, more disk and RAM capacity, enhancements for multi-site clusters, and live migration support for Windows Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's certified failover cluster consultants can help you evaluate the advantages of failover clusters, design and execute a deployment, train your network support staff to administer your failover clusters, provide ongoing consulting and technical help services, and produce and validate a disaster recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can assist you you to create an affordable disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- Progent can provide the support of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as seasoned software programmers, database administrators, project managers, network infrastructure engineers, disaster recovery planning specialists, and security consultants to help you to support Microsoft SQL Server 2012. Progent can also provide SQL Server 2016 migration support or Microsoft SQL Server 2019 migration assistance to help you move to a more current release of SQL Server.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is dedicated to delivering the best quality of remote network support services available for both emergency as well as non-critical issues. For urgent problems that affect many workers, crucial people, or a mission-critical program, the TRC is set up to respond within an hour. For non-critical issues, the TRC is committed to respond within two hours. Regardless of criticality, your ticket will be generated quickly and correctly, you will receive a confirmation from the ticketing system, and the TRC will contact you on each corrected issue to make sure you are comfortable with the resolution and ready to close the trouble ticket. Learn more about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits are a quick and low-cost way for small and mid-size organizations to get an unbiased evaluation of the health of their information system. Based on some of the leading remote monitoring and management tools available, and supervised by Progent's certified team of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how closely the configuration of your core network devices adhere to leading practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and provide immediate ROI like a more manageable and more secure Active Directory environment. Both versions also provide the ongoing advantages of advanced remote network monitoring and management technology. These benefits can include simpler management, improved compliance with data security regulations, more efficient utilization of network assets, quicker troubleshooting, more reliable backup and recovery, and less downtime. For details about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Load balancing your servers enhances performance and offers fault tolerance by side stepping failed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing services cover a wide range of high-availability load balancing solutions such as network load balancing, load balanced application software, LAN/WAN backbone routing, and content delivery products including F5 Networks 3DNS. Some of the high-availability load balancing solutions for which Progent offers consulting services include Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager; the Network Load Balancing feature of Windows Server 2012; the Software Defined Networking (SDN) Software Load Balancer of Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server 2022; VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016; Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server; Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and Cisco CDN Software; and F5 BIG-IP.
- Progent's application experts have worked for two decades with .NET technologies and the Visual Studio development system and can create or modernize .NET apps quickly and at low cost. To learn about the benefits of Progent's .NET software development expertise, refer to Progent's rapid and low-cost .NET software development services.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies enable IT organizations to maximize resource utilization, simplify network administration, and improve application continuity and data protection. run several virtual servers on one actual computer. Common usage scenarios for virtual servers are hardware efficiency, inexpensive hosts for applications that only run on outdated operating systems, and economical isolation of software programming or testing environments from production systems. Progent's virtualization technology consultants offer Windows Server 2022 Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, Windows Server 2019 Hyper-V Virtual Server expertise, Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization support services, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and integration, and Citrix XenServer support. Progent can deploy virtual machines to maximize speed, fault tolerance and manageability while simultaneously lowering expenses; suggest and validate disaster recovery plans that reduce downtown in case of a catastrophic failure; and provide ongoing support, troubleshooting, and consulting assistance as virtualization technology evolves.
- Progent's Juniper-certified NetScreen engineers can assist you to configure and integrate NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, upgrade from older NetScreen devices to the latest Juniper products, and troubleshoot infrastructure problems in all-Juniper or mixed-vendor environments.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.