Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide assortment of engineering and support help for IT systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services offered to small companies in the city of San Francisco by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription-based backup/restore platform for small and medium-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup deployment can include a purpose-built physical appliance manufactured by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable functionality but which uses your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects critical business data produced on-premises, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a broad range of consulting support services to help your business to design, configure, operate and troubleshoot a BDR system built on Barracuda Backup. For details, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- NetDocuments is a cloud-based document management system (DMS) built for the legal profession. Progent offers the services of NetDocs specialists who can deliver expert advice to assist your organization to design, deploy, administer, optimize, or debug a DMS solution based on NetDocs. To find out about Progent's expert support for NetDocs, refer to NetDocuments DMS support services.
- Progent can help you setup Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU offers interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of Linux/UNIX including Solaris 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and integrated authentication in Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX/Linux tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development package for porting applications.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that makes it easy to create, update, retrieve and safeguard data related to your IT infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can quickly find passwords or IP addresses and be alerted about impending expirations of SSLs ,domains or warranties. By cleaning up and managing your network documentation, you can eliminate as much as half of time thrown away trying to find vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common location for holding and collaborating on all documents required for managing your business network such as standard operating procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports advanced automation for gathering and associating IT information. Whether youíre making improvements, doing maintenance, or reacting to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the information you require the instant you need it. Find out about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small businesses.
- Progent's seasoned VoIP experts offer Cisco UC560 consulting services to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or design and carry out a smooth upgrade to a modern IP telephony and voicemail solution.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants have wide-ranging backgrounds in the integration and support of wireless networking technology and can help you to plan, configure, administer and troubleshoot wireless solutions that are compliant, resilient, scalable, simple to manage and operate, able to handle your critical applications, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and on-premises support provided by Progent cover a variety of wireless solutions and include smartphone and tablet integration and management, Wi-Fi network infrastructure planning and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 experts can assist you to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 efficiently with other Microsoft products by providing consulting services that include Windows Server 2022 integration expertise, Windows Server 2019 migration consulting, SharePoint Server 2019 application design, Power BI reporting training and support, Exchange Server 2019 integration consulting and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure Active Directory planning and troubleshooting.
- Patch management entails applying software or firmware updates to operating systems and apps, physical and virtual servers and endpoints, peripherals like printers and scanners, infrastructure appliances such as routers and Wi-Fi access points, and Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices like alarms and robotics. Prompt and correctly managed updating maximizes security, compliance, uptime, and capability. Sporadic patch management can cause security vulnerabilities, compatibility problems, sluggish or erratic performance, unnecessary downtime, or loss of important functions. Progent's managed services for patch management provide organizations of any size a flexible and cost-effective alternative for evaluating, validating, scheduling, applying, and tracking updates to your dynamic IT system. For more information, see Progent's patch management solutions.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.