Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support services for small companies in the San Francisco area are focused on customers who need quick and economical assistance for system reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's engineering services and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent can help you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent can assist you to design and implement a smooth migration from on-premises Active Directory to cloud-hosted Azure AD or to a hybrid system that deploys Azure AD Domain Services and AD Connect to unify identity and access services for both on-premises and Azure apps and services. Progent's experts can also assist you to maintain and troubleshoot legacy deployments of Active Directory such as Windows 2008 AD and AD DS. For details, refer to Active Directory and Azure AD planning and implementation experts.
- The complexity and versatility of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 requires an information technology expert with practical experience and diverse knowledge in architecting and deploying efficient end-to-end business technology networks. The professional experience of Progent's seasoned Windows 2008 R2 experts, averaging over 10 years of background supporting Microsoft-based solutions, assures your success in maintaining and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2019 experts and Windows Server 2022 support experts can assist you to assess the advantages of migrating to a current version of Windows Server. If you are planning on building a hybrid network model that combines local systems with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can help you to create an efficient hybrid ecosystem for Windows Server.
- The ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is an endpoint protection (EPP) service that utilizes cutting edge behavior analysis tools from SentinelOne to guard endpoints as well as physical and virtual servers against modern malware assaults like ransomware and email phishing, which easily evade legacy signature-matching AV products. ProSight Active Security Monitoring protects on-premises and cloud resources and provides a single platform to address the complete threat progression including protection, infiltration detection, containment, cleanup, and post-attack forensics. Top features include one-click rollback with Windows VSS and real-time network-wide immunization against new threats. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight suite of affordable network management outsourcing services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
- Progent offers a selection of budget-friendly, flat-rate managed services intended to allow small and mid-size businesses to utilize the same best-of-breed IT solutions used by some of the world's leading corporations. Progent's ProSight series of outsourced network management services covers all critical facets of information technology such as email content filtering, security and compliance, update management, automated backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure health monitoring, private cloud hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To read Progent's white paper about the advantages of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- In conducting information technology projects for enterprise clients, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on defined milestones in order to adhere to budgets, tight project schedules, and engineering goals while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of proven industry project management standards based on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes project goals definition, design proposals, pilot testing, design tuning, and expertly managed production roll-out. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive historical record of technical services delivered and to assist in ongoing system maintenance.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consulting experts can provide cost-effective online consulting services for all editions of Microsoft Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide advanced help for application development, database conversion, performance tuning, report design, and maintenance. Progent also can provide custom online training for Access programming and DBA services.
- Progent's Help Desk Call Center outsourcing and co-sourcing service programs allow organizations to save money, enhance productivity, and respond quickly to sudden changes in business circumstances. Progent's Shared Help Desk Call Center services deliver substantial budgetary and productivity benefits in comparison to a Help Desk composed of an internal technical support group. The price for Level 1 IT support for Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service averages below $18 per user per month. For details about the advantages of Progent's Co-managed Help Desk services, visit Progent's outsourced IT Call Desk advantages.
- Progent's CISSP certified security experts and CISM certified security staff can assist your company to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through expert services such as performing comprehensive security assessments, recovery from work attacks, setting up firewalls, implementing safe mobile connectivity, deploying automated applications for defense against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and developing a comprehensive security strategy appropriate for your business and network environment.
- SQL Server 2014 includes major improvements in key areas including speed, uptime, security, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that incorporates in-memory technology that operates seamlessly across all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing (DWH), and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can help you maintain your SQL Server 2014 environment or provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration support or Microsoft SQL Server 2019 migration consulting to help you move to a more up-to-date release of SQL Server.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easier to create custom Microsoft Dynamics GP applications that offer all of the basic functionality of standard Dynamics GP solutions but also address the individualized needs of your organization. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most popular customization platform in the software industry to adapt Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Dynamics GP's integration with Office and Microsoft 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 integration and SQL Server development and DBA services, and development experience with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to design customized line-of-business applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.