Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support services for small companies in the city of San Francisco are focused on clients who require fast and affordable assistance for network stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise should provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network consultants can assist you to plan and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, optimize and support your network infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from discontinued products to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer expertise with Juniper's flagship network control software to enable you to streamline the management and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN appliances and routers. Progent also has broad experience maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can assist organizations maintain networks that include a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer an end-to-end service desk solution that manages all aspects of online Level 1 desktop support from service requests through ticketing, managing ownership, remote desktop control, progress tracking, problem solving, and and reporting. Designed for smaller businesses with few if any full-time service technicians for desktop issues, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer online support at a substantial discount off Progent's regular desktop service rates. Progent also offers fast as-needed escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 experts to handle the most issues. For details, refer to Progentís online Help Desk services for small organizations.
- Progent's Android smartphone and tablet integration expertise have extensive experience providing remote and on-premises assistance for organizations of any size who want to incorporate Android phones into their IT systems so that users can be productive from virtually anywhere. Progent offers the breadth of skills to resolve network issues that involve numerous manufacturers and that entail a mix of legacy and up-to-date technology. Progent provides budget-friendly remote expertise to help you with any stage of planning, deploying, managing and maintaining your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) solution. Progent can deliver occasional technical support to assist you to handle particularly stubborn IT problems, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management services to help you complete strategic IT projects on schedule and within budget. Progent can help with local, cloud-based, or hybrid network environments and can provide expertise with operating systems, applications, management utilities and hardware infrastructure. Progent also can provide customized group or individual classes to help you manage and use Android phones to maximize their business value.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform planning and integration consultants can provide affordable remote and onsite consulting to assist businesses to move all or part of their critical IT resources to Google Cloud Platform services. This can reduce time and hardware costs and allow access to Google's cutting edge AI and machine learning technology. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, readiness assessment, system design and review, pilot testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security strategies.
- Progent's temporary staff augmentation services enable you to meet the need for network professionals without incurring the expense and hassle associated with vetting and recruiting experienced technical help and without adding to your permanent head count. To learn about Progent's temporary staff augmentation services, refer to Progent's short-term IT staffing services.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring managed service that incorporates state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to keep your network running efficiently by checking the health of critical computers that power your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alert is transmitted immediately to your designated IT management staff and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so that any potential issues can be resolved before they can impact productivity. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight series of value-priced managed services for small and medium-size organizations.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can provide companies of all sizes advanced Microsoft SQL Server help. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, Web-enabled database and data analysis package that facilitates the rapid development of enterprise-class business programs that offer your company a competitive edge. SQL Server provides core support for XML and the ability to query over the Internet and beyond the corporate firewall. In addition to providing consulting, support and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL experts can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity and profitability of your IT network. Progent can also assist your company to carry out an efficient move to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from legacy versions of Microsoft SQL Server or from different database platforms.
- The CRISC certification program was initiated by ISACA to validate an IT professional's ability to design, implement, and maintain information system control mechanisms to mitigate risk. Progent offers the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to help your company to create and carry out a risk management strategy that follows industry best practices identified by CRISC and geared to match your organization's risk tolerance, business objectives, and IT budget.
- Among the typical remote Cisco router support services available from Progent include setting up hostname, DHCP, routing maps, T1, security logon banner and user accounts; configuring iBGP and HSRP, aggregate routing, static to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; fixing NAT configurations, routing tables, and line settings; updating router's IOS image; setting up and confirming failover; troubleshooting VPN issues; making a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus security and business recovery planning.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.