Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
|Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
|Fremont Network Support Services
|26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Hayward Network Support Services
|18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
|Morgan Hill Network Support Services
|1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Oakland Network Support Services
|3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
|Palo Alto Network Support Services
|4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Pleasanton Network Support Services
|388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
|San Francisco Network Support Services
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
|San Jose Network Support Services
|1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
|San Mateo Network Support Services
|1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
|Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a broad array of engineering and technical support help for IT environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux platforms. Services available to small companies in the city of San Francisco by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 experts can provide a range of technical services to help organizations of any size to support, administer, and repair networks that incorporate desktops, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration help and Windows 11 deployment help.
- Microsoft 365 offers rudimentary archiving but does not include native support for crucial data protection services like Exchange backups or long-term point-in-time data recovery for OneDrive or SharePoint. Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup (formerly branded Altaro Office 365 Backup), delivers a feature-rich BDR solution for programmable backup and rapid restoration of all your company's Microsoft 365 mailboxes, Microsoft Teams Chats, SharePoint documents, OneDrive for Business data, and the contents of Windows-powered endpoints. Progent is an authorized Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and offers ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) 365 Total Backup to deliver comprehensive management services for Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup suite. ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup delivers a low-cost backup-as-a-service alternative that protects Microsoft 365 subscribers against data loss resulting from user or software error, malicious corruption, and cyber assaults like ransomware. To find out more, visit ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup services for Microsoft 365.
- The ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services deliver substantially more bang for the buck than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for new installations. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network experts can help your company to maintain your existing PIX or ASA 5500 firewalls or upgrade to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide online and on-premises support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help you to design, configure, tune, administer and troubleshoot firewall environments built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent is experienced in negotiating ransomware settlements with threat actors. Reaching an optimum settlement is a complicated activity that calls for a mix of field experience, technical skills and business savvy. It also demands working closely with the victim's IT team and the insurance carrier, if there is one. Because the number one priority of the ransomware target is operational continuity, it is critical to deploy response teams that work efficiently, in parallel, and in close communication. Progent has the breadth of technical knowledge and the deep bench of experts to supplement your network support team and restore your network rapidly and affordably. for more details, see ransomware settlement negotiation help.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service based on a phone discussion with a Progent backup/recovery consultant. The interview is designed to evaluate your company's preparedness to stop or recover rapidly from a ransomware attack. Progent will consult with you personally to collect information concerning your current AV defense and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report document describing how you can apply best practices to deploy a cost-effective AV and backup system that aligns with your company's requirements. For more information, visit Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall consultants can show you how to design, integrate, and manage firewall environments built around Check Point Next Generation firewalls and Check Point's cloud-based SandBlast security services. Progent's consultants can also help you to maintain older Check Point firewalls or migrate smoothly to Check Point's next-generation security gateways. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Check Point security gateways, refer to Check Point next generation firewall integration consulting.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls provide a significant performance boost over Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X firewalls and include centralized management of advanced security features like application visibility and control, next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), URL filtering, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE firewall experts can assist you to plan and execute an efficient upgrade to Cisco Firepower firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and show you how to enhance Firepower firewalls with Cisco's security services to create and centrally manage network ecosystems that include local offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For more information about Cisco's Firepower family of Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs), visit Cisco Firepower Series firewalls consulting expertise.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist you to integrate SQL Server 2019 efficiently with additional Microsoft apps by providing expert services such as Windows Server 2022 integration services, Windows Server 2019 upgrade consulting, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI reporting training and support, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 integration consulting and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online hybrid integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure Active Directory design and troubleshooting.
- Progent offers online or on-premises access to a certified CCIE specialist to help you to plan, implement, administer and repair unified communications environments built on Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have in-depth backgrounds assisting companies of any size to build advanced collaboration solutions by delivering expert services that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM) and CallManager system design and deployment, VoIP phones configuration, and wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's extensive library of Unified Communications applications such as Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Attendant Console.
- Progent's Citrix-certified virtual desktop experts can help you to plan, implement, administer, and troubleshoot a virtual Windows application delivery and management system by providing Citrix XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers can help you optimize your infrastructure for distributing server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support experts can help your organization to administer and maintain an off-site datacenter that features high availability, advanced security, and rapid disaster recovery. Progent can also help you with additional virtualization solutions from Citrix by providing Citrix XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center consultants have more than a decade of background integrating, maintaining and fixing the core platforms included with System Center and can assist you to plan, install, maintain, and repair your System Center solution to optimize the uptime and responsiveness of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and on-premises and Cloud-based fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade consulting to assist you to transition to a newer version of Microsoft System Center. In addition, Progent can help you to upgrade to more current releases of System Center such as Microsoft System Center 2019 and System Center 2022.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits are a quick and affordable way for small and medium-size businesses to get an objective assessment of the health of their information system. Based on some of the leading remote monitoring and management platforms in the industry, and supervised by Progent's certified team of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the configuration of your essential infrastructure devices conform to industry best practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and deliver immediate benefits such as a more manageable and safer AD environment. Both options also offer the ongoing benefits of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include lower-cost management, better compliance with government and industry security requirements, higher utilization of network assets, faster problem resolution, more reliable backup and recovery, and less downtime. For more information about ProSight Network Health Checks and to view sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to implement and troubleshoot conferencing platforms to enable their teleworkers to collaborate safely and productively with fellow workers and clients. To find out about how Progent's consultants can assist companies to integrate and manage conferencing applications for at-home workers, go to teleconferencing support services for an at-home workforce.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.