Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad range of consulting and support help for computer environments based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Services available to small businesses in the San Francisco area by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting outsourcing service offers complete hosting of a small or mid-size company's production servers in a solution that gives the maximum degree of availability and expandability and is in addition simple to transfer to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting options are built upon mature virtualization technologies that enable small and midsize companies with mixed- platform environments to economize dramatically on the expense of capital investments, system support, and IT administration while benefiting from world-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented level of vendor independence. Find out more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small organizations.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers companies expert consulting for products from other major VPN manufacturers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to create a comprehensive security plan and select the right technologies from multiple vendors to achieve your security goals while staying within your spending limits.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls are leaders in delivering best-in-class performance for SSL inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants can assist your business to integrate your Fortinet security appliances to safeguard all your digital assets at the network perimeter, within the data center core, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To learn more, refer to Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can show you how to select, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewalls to provide a modern cybersecurity environment that extends across your data center and cloud assets and protects all users at any location with any device. To learn more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall integration consulting.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery service for small and mid-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can include a custom-designed hardware appliance built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable features but which utilizes your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects critical business data produced locally, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any location with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a wide array of consulting support services to help your business to plan, configure, operate and repair a BDR system based on Barracuda technology. For details, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Progent's support services for IT service firms enables you to take advantage of Progent's information technology engineers while retaining your own brand as a seamless arm of your network services organization. For information about Progent's consulting support for IT support companies, see Progent's support services for IT service firms.
- Progent's consulting services for high availability IT systems provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who will help you implement a fault-tolerant computing environment that incorporates key technologies and processes for mission critical environments. Progentís information technology professionals can help you to implement a system architecture with features that include redundant Internet connections, system load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and fault tolerant multi-site systems. Progent can also provide business continuity planning consultants to help you plan, test, and document a disaster recovery process founded on best practices.
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server and its replacement Microsoft Forefront TMG are discontinued software platforms that contain an application-aware firewall able to defend systems from external and inside attacks. Both of these platforms perform in-depth examination of network protocols to uncover exploits that frequently evaded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Forefront TMG 2010, which was built on ISA Server's technology while delivering a variety of improved features. Forefront TMG has subsequently been retired by Microsoft, and the security features offered by the platform are now typically handled by purpose-built physical devices from vendors such as Cisco, Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, SonicWALL, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent offers advanced Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 support and Microsoft ISA Server consulting services to help you maintain and troubleshoot your legacy firewall environment, and Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to a modern security platform by providing system design, integration, optimization, IT staff training and troubleshooting.
- Progent offers enterprise clients online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire line of SAN storage software and hardware products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Areas of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include system dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, storage management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN storage environments efficiently based on industry best practices.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.