Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad assortment of consulting and technical support assistance for computer networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Services available to small and mid-size businesses in the city of San Franciscoy by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent has delivered remote IT support service to businesses in each state in the country. Many of these clients have shown their appreciation to Progent through testimonials to the excellence of Progent's service staff. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to see what they have said concerning the high level of Progent's IT services.
- Progent's low-priced after-hours remote technical support program provides clients round-the-clock access to online technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services offered outside regular work hours include fixing issues with Microsoft server products, Microsoft Windows desktop support, assistance with MS Office applications, system backup and recovery, and fundamental routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) accreditation is a prestigious qualification that signifies expertise in IS security auditing. Certified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA credential has candidates undergo an extensive test given by the ISACA professional group. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Certified Cybersecurity audit consultant trained to help businesses in the fields of IS audit process, IT governance, systems and architecture lifecycle, information technology support, safeguarding of data assets, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Successful integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones typically requires that you set up and optimize many key pieces of your Wi-Fi environment such as wireless access points, routers and switches, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and call management tools. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration consultants offer remote and onsite support to help your organization create and administer a Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment by providing integration services that can range from debugging the configuration of a wireless IP phone or AP to providing project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for modernizing the Wi-Fi infrastructure of a campus.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection specialists can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use standard and custom content security policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing the transmission of sensitive or unauthorized information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering technology can also help avoid being blacklisted and stay compliant with industry privacy standards and government mandates such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Read about Progent's entire ProSight line of low-cost managed services for small and mid-size organizations
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi network devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices running throughout multiple sites with thousands of access points can be remotely configured and administered using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, administration, optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent can provide the skills of seasoned Wi-Fi consultants who can help your organization to assess the benefits of UniFi products for your business and assist you to plan, install, manage, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration.
- The failover server cluster technology built into the latest releases of Windows Server has been dramatically redesigned to streamline the deployment, setup, and administration of server clusters and to provide improved levels of system dependability, protection, performance, and flexibility. New or enhanced capabilities include cluster Validation, easier configuration and installation, unified cluster management, redesigned cluster infrastructure for maximum availability, hardened security and quorum structure, minimization of failure points, greater storage and memory capacity, enhancements for multi-site clusters, and live migration capability for Windows Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's Microsoft-certified failover cluster experts can assist you assess the advantages of failover clusters, design and execute an installation, educate your network support staff to administer your cluster environment, deliver continuing consulting and technical help services, and produce and validate a workplace recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can show you how you to design and build a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has managed the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to address the needs of small organizations who can't justify the high cost of maintaining a large IT staff but who still need information networks with world-class reliability, protection, and responsiveness.
- Progent's consultants have delivered support for Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for nearly two decades and Progent has delivered system integration, software development, education, and debugging services since the platform's original release. Progent can provide high-level support for updating legacy Dynamics GP/Great Plains ERP systems. Progent can assist you to plan, validate, and implement an efficient upgrade from a a legacy release of GP to the current edition of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and integration consulting.
- Progent can help you install Windows Services for UNIX or SUA to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX based operating systems including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a large set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development package for porting applications.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified NetScreen engineers can help you to install and integrate NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, upgrade from older NetScreen devices to the latest Juniper products, and troubleshoot network infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-vendor systems.
- Progent has written a white paper that summarizes the advantages businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's proven IT service delivery paradigm for network support that can range from router troubleshooting to full-service project management. The report also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing support services can help clients to cut costs, accelerate productivity, and increase the value of their information system. To read Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing IT Services from Progent.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.