Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide range of consulting and technical support assistance for IT systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the San Franciscoy area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized NetScreen engineers can help you to install and optimize NetScreen 5000 series routers, migrate from previous NetScreen devices to the latest Juniper products, and repair infrastructure issues in all-Juniper or mixed-technology systems.
- Progent offers a selection of low-cost, fixed-price managed services designed to enable small and mid-size organizations to benefit from the same cutting-edge technology deployed by many of the industry's top enterprises. Progent's ProSight line of outsourced network management services covers all key aspects of modern networking including email protection, behavioral-based threat defense, patch management, automated backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure management, private cloud hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To read Progent's eBook on the benefits of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's design services for fault tolerant networking provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who can show you how to build a robust computing environment that incorporates essential technologies and procedures for line-of-business applications. Progentís engineering experts can assist you to configure a system infrastructure with features such as failover Internet connections, network load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, multi-site backup and restore, fault tolerant interoffice connectivity, and high-reliability multi-location systems. Progent can also provide business continuity preparedness consultants to help you plan, validate, and document a recovery procedure based on leading practices.
- Progent's CISSP certified security consultants and CISM certified security professionals can help you to protect your Mac network system through expert support services which include performing complete security audits, recovery from hacker attacks, configuring firewalls, deploying safe remote access, installing advanced applications for defense against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and developing a detailed security strategy customized for your enterprise and network system.
- Progent provides live online instruction for a range of client applications. Progent's Webinar training covers areas that include Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA programming, Publisher collaboration, Outlook security, Microsoft Office Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 management. Live online instruction offers all the advantages of conventional in-person sessions, such as immediate interaction between clients and teachers, but eliminates the expenses of transportation and the hassle of attempting to accommodate the availability of trainers and students.
- Progent's MySQL software programmers, database architects, and DBAs offer cost-effective remote DBA or application development services and can assist organizations of all sizes to configure and support MySQL within a dependable network environment that provides advanced speed, expandability, and security. Progent also has proven skill assisting businesses port databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Progent offers enterprise customers online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire family of SAN software and hardware products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Components of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include system dsign, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, storage management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Tier 3 support to assist you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably based on industry best practices.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is dedicated to providing the best quality of remote IT support possible for both emergency as well as non-critical problems. For emergency issues that affect multiple users, crucial personnel, or a line-of-business application, the Technical Response Center is set up to engage in less than an hour. For standard issues, the TRC is committed to address your issue in two hours or less. Regardless of criticality, your trouble ticket will be generated promptly and accurately, you will receive a confirmation from the ticketing system, and the TRC will get in touch with you on every resolved problem to confirm you are comfortable with the outcome and ready to close out the ticket. Learn more concerning Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that lets you specify, automate and test a consistent workflow for restoring services quickly following a breakdown. SRM provides centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site migration, failback and re-protect. SRM also enables non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and patches and can generate audit reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate compliance. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consulting expert to help your organization to design, deploy, test and administer a disaster recovery solution based on VMware SRM.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you require computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.