Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad range of engineering and support assistance for computer networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services offered to small companies in San Franciscoy by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core technologies first developed for and refined on Microsoft Azure, one of the world's largest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically improves the ability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by improving data security, uptime, scale, manageability, reliability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V experts can assist you to assess the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure test environments to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your vital applications, design a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid installation, develop and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade plan, train your IT management and technical support personnel, and deliver ongoing consulting and debugging support to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment gives you maximum business benefit.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful role for web hosting and web application programming. The new versions offer improved security, dependability, expandability, and troubleshooting while delivering major enhancements in automated and remote management. Many familiar extensions to IIS have been integrated into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which can prevent potentially harmful HTTP requests from being run by web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can help your company to deploy IIS and the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for controlling FastCGI applications.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it possible to create custom Dynamics GP applications that provide all of the basic elements of proven Microsoft Dynamics GP components but also address the individualized needs of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, programmers can work with the most popular customization platform in the industry to tailor Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technologies, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and development experience with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer systems make it possible to implement custom mission-critical applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 incorporates major improvements in critical areas including speed, availability, compliance, and cloud integration. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that includes in-memory technology that operates seamlessly across all workloads including Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), data warehousing (DWH), and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can provide cost-effective remote and on-premises consulting services such as planning, deployment, management, troubleshooting, and application development services to enable businesses of all sizes to realize maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. If your organization is currently using SQL Server 2014, Progent can help you to perform a smooth migration to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Azure integration consultants can assist you with every phase of Microsoft Azure migration such as requirements analysis, prerequisites assessment, solution architecture, pilot testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and regulatory compliance validation. Progent can assist your IT staff to set up and troubleshoot firewall appliances and VPN connections so that your clients can securely access to Azure services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can help you set up key Microsoft platforms to run in the cloud including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL and Skype for Business. Progent can also assist you to create a hybrid environment that transparently combines on-premises datacenters with Azure services.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of network management products and is intended to provide a unified mechanism for deploying and administering virtualized datacenters across hybrid networks that can include private clouds and Microsoft Azure services. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist organizations of all sizes with all facets of building, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, show you how to upgrade smoothly from older releases of Virtual Machine Manager, develop workflows for building and installing virtual machines and VM hosts, implement fault-tolerant compute and storage clusters, connect your datacenter infrastructure with public clouds, configure virtual switches, develop and refine PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the strategic business benefits of the latest capabilities like Storage Spaces Direct and Host Guardian Service. Progent's virtualization experts offer advanced Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere expertise.
- Progent's Office Access consulting experts can provide affordable remote consulting services for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide advanced support for application programming, database conversion, performance tuning, BI reporting, and maintenance. Progent also can provide custom webinar training for Office Access application development and database administration.
- Progent provides a selection of budget-friendly, fixed-price managed services designed to enable small and medium-size organizations to utilize the same advanced IT solutions deployed by some of the world's leading corporations. Progent's ProSight suite of network monitoring and management services covers all key facets of modern networking such as email protection, security and compliance, update management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure monitoring and management, private cloud hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To download Progent's white paper on the benefits of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Load balancing of multiple servers increases performance and offers fault tolerance by working around failed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing consulting services address a broad selection of high-availability load balancing technologies such as network load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content dispatching technology including Cisco Content Engine. High availability load balancing technologies for which Progent offers consulting services include Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB mechanism of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and ACNS, and F5 Networks BIG-IP.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer affordable online assistance to help you to design, deploy, and troubleshoot any facet of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration efforts and is available for short-term jobs to help you through occasional technical bottlenecks or long-term engagements to help you finish large-scale projects on time and within budget. Progent has expertise in on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid environments and can help you create or maintain a highly available, protected and efficient network infrastructure that aligns with your computing model. Progent can also provide remote and on-premises training to help manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a secure, collaborative ecosystem that optimizes the business value of your information system.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.