Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide range of consulting and support assistance for information networks powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small businesses in the San Francisco neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Exchange Server 2013 includes significant enhancements to the capabilities of its predecessor Exchange Server 2010 and introduces important new features as well as a redesigned architecture. These improvements favorably impact vital areas such as ease of administration, high availability (HA), security and compliance, cost of ownership, teamwork, scalability, performance, compatibility, and the user experience. Progent's certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting experts can provide remote or onsite support to assist your organization to manage, optimize and debug your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more up to date version of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants have broad backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless information technology and can assist your IT team to design, deploy, administer and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are secure, robust, expandable, simple to manage and use, ready to handle your critical workloads, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and on-premises expertise provided by Progent cover a variety of wireless solutions such as smartphone and tablet integration and management, Wi-Fi network infrastructure planning and deployment, wireless site surveys, Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can show you how to select, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewall appliances to create a modern cybersecurity environment that spans your data center and cloud assets and protects all users anywhere with any device. To find out more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall planning and integration services.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to design and install a wireless LAN customized for your environment, offering your business a wireless solution that has the reception, performance, capacity, QoS, data protection, and hand-off capability your business requires. Progent's predictive Wi-Fi planning services can be performed offsite and make use of cutting-edge RF simulation and analysis tools to plan a cost-effective Wi-Fi LAN. Progentís on-premises survey features physical walkthroughs, RF and security audits of your existing wireless network, evaluation of your site's floor plans, testing for RF contention, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum placement for client-specified Wireless APs. Placement and configuration support for wireless access points include Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi AP planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access points consulting services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 APs solution planning, Meraki wireless access point integration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration.
- If you are creating UNIX software on a network that includes Windows-based servers, desktops and software, Progent offers IT outsourcing and support services that keep your system up and running while reliving you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using advanced server monitoring and providing online and optional on-site help as needed, Progent provides Linux developer support that provides an affordable way to maintain an IT network that features reliability, tight security and performance.
- Progent has a long background delivering a full-spectrum of remote IT support and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and schools across the U.S. Progent is among the pioneers in providing expert remote IT support and has delivered IT support to clients in every state. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's remote network consulting for local governments eliminates travel expenses and solves issues faster than on-premises service calls.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist you to integrate SQL Server 2019 seamlessly with other Microsoft products by providing expert services that include Windows Server 2019 migration services, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI reporting expertise, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 integration consulting and Office 365 Exchange Online hybrid integration consulting, and Active Directory and Azure AD planning and debugging.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers enterprises expert consulting for solutions from other major VPN suppliers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to create a detailed security strategy and choose the right products from a variety of vendors to achieve your security goals while sticking within your spending restraints.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security consultants can assist businesses of all sizes with any aspect of information system security. Progent can create efficient cybersecurity systems that guard a small business against advanced malware attacks or Progent can design, configure, and monitor a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid enterprise networks that accommodate local, remote, and mobile clients sharing network resources distributed across a mix of physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- The new Cisco ASA 5500-X Family of firewalls with Firepower Services provide significantly more value than Cisco's previous firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX security appliances for all new installations. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network experts can help you to manage your existing PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls and migrate efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer remote and on-premises help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist you to design, deploy, tune, administer and debug firewall solutions based on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription backup/restore platform for small and mid-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup deployment can include a custom-designed hardware storage device built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with comparable features but which utilizes your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects critical business data produced on-premises, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts can provide a broad array of consulting support services to help your business to plan, configure, operate and repair a BDR system based on Barracuda technology. For details, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service based on a brief interview with a Progent backup/recovery consultant. The interview is intended to help assess your organization's preparedness either to block or recover quickly after a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you directly to gather information about your current AV defense and backup/recovery system, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can apply best practices to deploy a cost-effective AV and backup/recovery system that aligns with your company's requirements. For details, refer to The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.