Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad selection of consulting and technical support assistance for information systems based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network services offered to small businesses in the San Francisco neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment and updating, centralizes security and compliance settings control, inventories network resources, guards against company data leakage, performs health monitoring, allows secure self service, and delivers a common control mechanism for managing multi-OS ecosystems running on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consultants and Azure cloud experts can assist you with any aspect of planning, installing, using and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 deployment for local, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) planning and integration experts offer affordable remote and onsite support to assist companies to migrate any part of their core network resources to Google Cloud Platform services. This can save management hassle and hardware expense and enable the use of Google's state-of-the-art AI and machine learning tools. Progent can help your IT team with every phase of Google Cloud Platform integration including needs analysis, preparedness evaluation, architectural design, pilot testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, licensing management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security and compliance.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to design and implement a wireless LAN optimized for your facilities, providing you a wireless solution that has the reception, speed, capacity, QoS, data protection, and roaming ability your company needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an economical remote service or as a more detailed onsite service. Progentís on-premises survey includes physical inspection, RF and security audits of your current WLAN, analysis of your site's layout, testing for radio frequency interference, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum locations for customer-specified Wi-Fi APs such as Aironet indoor and outdoor APs, Meraki access points and Apple AirPort products, and a comprehensive report defining a new wireless network.
- Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Windows Server 2019 experts can help your organization to plan and carry out an efficient migration to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted deployment architecture or a hybrid model that combines cloud-hosted Windows Server Online with on-site Windows Server 2019. For more information, see Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration experts.
- GIAC information assurance certification was established in 1999 to certify the skill of network security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and institutions around the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide expertise with any of the security services covered under GIAC accreditation including evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, event handling, traffic analysis, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent has created a white paper that details the advantages businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's unique IT service delivery paradigm for network consulting that ranges from desktop troubleshooting to full-service application development. The white paper also shows how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can help clients to cut costs, accelerate productivity, and increase the value of their information system. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can assist you to design, deploy, manage, enhance or troubleshoot your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent can also help you to organize your target data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can assist you implement and administer a local, cloud, or hybrid environment to run Power BI. For details, visit Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network consultants can assist your company to plan and deploy Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, optimize and troubleshoot your infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from discontinued products to the latest releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer expertise with Juniper's premier network operating system to enable your business to simplify the management and strengthen the protection of your Juniper VPN appliances firewalls, and routers. Progent also has broad experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can assist organizations maintain networks that incorporate a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent has lengthy experience providing Operations Manager support services and using this advanced system monitoring application.
Progent offers small and mid-sized organizations two economical outsourcing service plans built on Operations Manager:
Managed Monitoring Solution and
24x7 Network Monitoring Bundle.
To download a one-page datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing packages for mid-size businesses click: System Monitoring Packages.
- Progent's team of network consulting experts can assist large organizations to plan, install, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by offering support like Microsoft Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 management, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business Server planning and deployment support and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 management, plus SQL Server 2016 upgrades and SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has helped some of the world's biggest organizations to integrate technology powered by Microsoft products and can provide branch office technical assistance for enterprises with local offices in Silicon Valley and the or major cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent's consulting services for fault tolerant IT systems offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who can show you how to implement a fault-tolerant computing environment that includes key technologies and processes for line-of-business environments. Progentís engineering experts can assist you to configure a network architecture with features such as failover Internet connections, system load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, cloud backup, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and fault tolerant multi-site systems. Progent can also provide disaster recovery preparedness experts to help you plan, test, and document a recovery procedure founded on best practices.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team offers Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager design and deployment, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) hybrid cloud integration, and Intune integration help to consolidate and streamline the management of your PCs along with your Cloud-connected mobile devices. Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to SCCM 2016 from an older device and application management platform or help you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your changing business needs.
- Progent's Check Point firewall consultants can show you how to design, configure, and administer firewall solutions that rely on Check Point Next Generation firewall appliances and Check Point's subscription-based SandBlast security services. Progent's consultants can also help you to maintain older Check Point firewall models or upgrade efficiently to Check Point's modern security gateways. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point security gateways, visit Check Point Software firewall integration expertise.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.