Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support services for small and mid-size organizations in the San Francisco neighborhood are focused on customers who require fast and affordable help with network reliability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas should provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- If you want to redo your organizationís web site, create internal sites for functions such as human resources or worker training, establish a powerful web presence for a new company, or build enterprise-class, data-driven e-commerce solutions, Progent can provide capable and experienced web developers. Web design and development consulting available from Progent's Applications Experts Team include web software development, web project management, Microsoft ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL database consultants, and Microsoft Access developers can assist your business to design, build, and maintain database-powered web sites. Progent's consultants can also help you design and manage a secure, dependable server and communications environment incorporating remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web solutions.
- Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of APs are Linux-powered units designed as value-priced Wi-Fi solutions for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified Wi-Fi infrastructure consultants can provide online or on-premises integration and debugging services to help your organization to plan, implement, update, tune, manage and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access point deployments of any scale or architecture. To learn more about Progent's support for both current and older Cisco Small Business family of wireless APs, refer to Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 wireless APs planning and support.
- Progent has been providing SharePoint consulting services since the first product was published more than a decade ago, and Progent has the scope of IT know-how to help businesses of all sizes to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and create SharePoint Server 2013 applications that bring substantial business benefit to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can help you to evaluate the risks and benefits of upgrading to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from legacy versions of SharePoint or from another collaboration solution; decide whether an in-house, Cloud-based or hybrid deployment is most sensible for your organization; and pick the right version of SharePoint 2013 for your applications. Progent offers full project management outsourcing or can assist in specific jobs related to your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can assist you to evaluate the business value of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, create test environments and migration plans, optimize your network infrastructure for local, multi-site, cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, educate your IT support, team, develop a corporate-wide security strategy, streamline IT management, help with creating applications, and build and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If you are considering upgrading from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions experts can help you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your business and plan and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment model.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and inexpensive for smaller businesses to map, monitor, enhance and debug their connectivity appliances such as routers and switches, firewalls, and access points as well as servers, printers, client computers and other networked devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art RMM technology, WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology diagrams are kept current, captures and manages the configuration information of almost all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and generates alerts when problems are detected. By automating tedious network management activities, WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary chores such as network mapping, expanding your network, locating devices that need important updates, or isolating performance problems. Read about Progent's complete ProSight line of value-priced managed services for small businesses
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously called SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies over 25 years of background assisting manufacturing and service organizations to simplify supply chains and streamline critical business processes to get products to market quickly and meet customer schedules consistently. Progent offers the expertise of an ERP consultant with over 20 years of background with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial platform. Progent can provide remote or onsite consulting that can range from occasional advice to end-to-end solution planning and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample services offered by Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include implementation, upgrades, business analysis, customization, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, debugging, data conversion, Office 365 integration, training, and database administration. For more information, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- System Center 2016 delivers important enhancements for managing hybrid cloud environments through comprehensive support for Windows Server 2016, Windows 10; seamless integration of mixed-OS networks that incorporate various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and expanded public and private cloud support such as closer integration with Microsoft Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone management plus built-in integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-enhanced analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants can provide world-class remote and onsite support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist your business to plan and configure a new implementation of Microsoft System Center 2016, expand or tune your current one, migrate efficiently from a previous version of System Center, or debug your System Center environment.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core technologies initially developed for and refined on Microsoft Azure, one of the world's biggest public clouds. This dramatically enhances the suitability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to run private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing data security, uptime, scale, manageability, dependability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consulting team can help you to evaluate the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure pilot systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your vital applications, plan a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, develop and execute a smooth upgrade strategy, educate your IT administration and technical support personnel, and deliver as-needed consulting and troubleshooting support to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you the highest possible business value.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk consultants and CUBE configuration consultants can assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, maintain, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-based IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers affordable online or onsite support to assist companies to move smoothly to a modern unified communications network that delivers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can assist you to set up connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's rich media applications such as Skype for Business and Lync Server for access to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's consulting support for IT service businesses allows you to use Progent's consulting engineers under your own brand as a transparent arm of your IT services organization. For information about Progent's support services for IT support firms, refer to Progent's consulting support for IT support businesses.
- Virtualization technologies enable businesses to maximize resource utilization, streamline network management, and enhance application availability and data protection. operate multiple virtual machines on one actual processor. Typical applications for virtualization include hardware efficiency, inexpensive platforms for programs that only run on older OS software, and affordable isolation of software programming or pilot environments from on-line ones. Progent's virtual server consultants can provide Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting, Windows Hyper-V Virtualization help, VMware vSphere planning and deployment, VMware NSX virtual network design and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can install virtual machines to optimize performance, fault tolerance and manageability while simultaneously cutting costs; suggest and verify business recovery plans that minimize downtown in case of a major failure; and provide ongoing support, repair, and consulting assistance as virtualization technology advances.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer broad expertise in the implementation and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can help your IT team to plan, configure, administer and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are compliant, robust, expandable, easy to administer and use, able to support your vital workloads, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and on-premises expertise available from Progent span a variety of wireless technologies such as smartphone integration and management, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and installation, wireless site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is an endpoint protection solution that utilizes next generation behavior analysis technology to defend endpoint devices as well as physical and virtual servers against new malware attacks like ransomware and email phishing, which easily evade traditional signature-based anti-virus tools. ProSight Active Security Monitoring safeguards on-premises and cloud-based resources and offers a unified platform to address the entire malware attack progression including protection, infiltration detection, mitigation, remediation, and forensics. Key capabilities include single-click rollback with Windows VSS and real-time system-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight series of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small businesses
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.