Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small companies in the San Francisco neighborhood are concentrated on customers who need immediate and economical help for network stability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas should give you a sense of how Progent's team can help your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Microsoft Lync 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is an on-prem platform that allows organizations of all sizes to create a centrally managed and secure communications ecosystem that supports a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing style with instant messaging, real-time presence, web meetings with application sharing, and both IP and PSTN telephony across a broad assortment of stationary PCs and handheld endpoints. Progent's certified Lync 2013 experts can help you to support your current Lync deployment or plan and implement an efficient upgrade to a modern solution by providing Skype for Business Server consulting. Progent can also assist create a hybrid cloud network model that integrates on-premises Skype for Business with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 introduces significant improvements in performance, scale, data security, uptime, BOYD integration, plus built-in analytics and reporting. Innovations include PolyBase for processing SQL and NoSQ files simultaneously for data warehousing, Jason integration, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and centralized management of local and cloud-resident operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts offer online and onsite support to assist businesses of any size to plan, implement, manage or debug any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with all core Microsoft products such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business consultants can provide online and on-premises consulting services for organizations of all sizes to assess the benefits of upgrading to Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any version of Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist your business to plan a local, cloud-based or mixed deployment; integrate Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint and Office; configure HA solutions; interface Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and interface with third-party communication platforms such as Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified information security consultants can assist you to design and verify a security strategy for your Skype for Business deployment that meets government and industry standards. Progent can also help you build a hybrid cloud network model that integrates on-premises Microsoft Skype for Business Server with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, installation, and integration of cohesive computer networks by combining advanced technology from a variety of top hardware and software companies. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco network infrastructure engineering services, help with Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS platforms, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and NSX planning and deployment, Oracle database administration and development support, Citrix desktop virtualization support, and Juniper firewall and VPN router set up.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 experts can deliver a variety of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing services to help organizations of any size to support, administer, and repair networks that include desktops, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones powered by Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 planning and migration support.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 includes major enhancements to the functionality of Exchange 2010 and introduces powerful new features as well as a revamped architecture. These enhancements favorably impact vital IT areas including manageability, high availability (HA), security, cost of ownership, teamwork, expandability, performance, cross-version interoperability, and the user experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting professionals can deliver remote or onsite support to assist your organization to manage, optimize and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more current version of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment.
- NetDocuments is a leading cloud-based document management system (DMS) designed for law practices. Progent offers the services of NetDocs consultants who can provide high-level guidance to help your organization to plan, configure, administer, tune, or debug a document management system environment powered by NetDocs. For details about Progent's support services for NetDocuments, go to NetDocs DMS support services.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly named CallManager, functions as the core of Cisco's communications and collaboration solution. Cisco Unified CM and Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) provide an advanced IP-PBX by integrating closely with unified messaging apps like Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's CCIE-certified Cisco Unified CM experts can help with any facet of CUCM configuration and debugging in areas that include integrating VoIP phones and desktop video IP phones, designing dial plans, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE support, creating UCS server clustering solutions for survivability, and integration with Exchange Server.
- If your network incorporates Cisco appliances, you could be using an old version of IOS, the operating system powering most Cisco router as well as the latest Cisco switches. Cisco frequently provides updates to IOS to correct problems, plug security vulnerabilities, or improve functionality. However, updating IOS or other Cisco OS platforms can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco device and your system environment. For example, there could be limitations of local RAM that might cause a new OS version to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers can provide a wide variety of support services related to upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco OS like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can perform version audits of your router software, recommend sensible upgrades, prepare Cisco appliances, transfer software images/, configure and test your Cisco software, tune throughput, resolve problems, and train your network support managers how to utilize all significant new features.
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.