Onsite Service Available in San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Pacifica and Brisbane
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support services for small businesses in the San Franciscoy area are focused on clients who need fast and affordable assistance with system reliability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This brief list of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience will provide a sense of how Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to plan and implement a wireless network customized for your facilities, offering your business a wireless solution that has the coverage, performance, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, data protection, and hand-off ability your business needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an economical online service or as a more detailed on-premises service. Progentís onsite survey features onsite walkthroughs, RF and data protection audits of your current WLAN, evaluation of your buildingís layout, measuring for radio frequency contention, RF propagation modeling, selection of the best locations for client-specified Wi-Fi Access Points including Cisco Aironet access points, Cisco Meraki access points and Apple AirPort products, and a detailed document defining a new WLAN.
- Progent offers live online classes for popular client software. Progent's Webinar training covers areas that include Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA development, PowerPoint co-editing, Outlook security, Office 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) customization, and Windows 10 management. Virtual education provides the advantages of conventional classroom seminars, including immediate communication between clients and teachers, but avoids the costs of transportation and the hassle of trying to synchronize the schedules of teachers and students.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network engineers can assist your company to design and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, enhance and support your network infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from discontinued devices to the latest releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer support for Juniper's flagship network control software to enable you to streamline the management and improve the security of your Juniper VPN devices firewalls, and routers. Progent also has broad experience maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can assist organizations maintain networks that incorporate a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- The most recent release of MS Dynamics NAV ERP includes powerful new features including Personalized Role Centers, enhanced business analytics and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Dynamics NAV software experts can provide software development, integration and troubleshooting services to help your company to get the most from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can help you to connect MS Dynamics NAV ERP software to other services and programs. In addition, Progent can help your organization to design and utilize data warehouses so you can enhance your knowledge of your business, acquire more customers, expand your marketing campaigns, and build productive partnerships.
- Progent's Exchange hosting support services provide a world-class data center with redundant power and environmental control systems, 24x7 site security and operations center, and failover access to Internet backbone service providers. Hosted Microsoft Exchange servers are set up as virtualized machines for fault tolerance, smooth scalability, and fast restoration. Progent's services include integration with your network, connectivity with handheld communication devices, continual monitoring of performance and security, spam and virus filtering, patch and service pack management, Help Desk Call Center support, per-day backup, and comprehensive email management services.
- Progent can help you install Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or SUA to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows folders over NFS and improved authentication in Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a large set of UNIX/Linux tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development kit for porting applications.
- If you are creating UNIX applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers IT outsourcing and support services that keep your system fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using advanced server monitoring and providing online and optional on-site support as you need it, Progent provides UNIX developer support that offers a cost effective way to manage an information technology network that features high uptime, tight security and performance.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager consultants can assist organizations of any size to adhere to leading practices to configure SCVMM 2012 hosts and host groups, networking, storage systems, and library resources; design, implement, and administer private clouds, virtual machines, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM 2012 with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for comprehensive monitoring and reporting. Progent can assist your company to move from an earlier version of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party virtualization management platform, and Progent can assist you to enhance and repair your existing SCVMM ecosystem so you get maximum business value. Progent also offers SCVMM 2016 migration expertise to help your organization to design and carry out a smooth upgrade from SCVMM 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 in order to take advantage of stronger security features, high availability VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent offers the services of veteran information technology professionals with decades of background as technology project managers for program development, business systems deployment, and process re-engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven project managers offer advanced management skills to help enterprise customers to adhere to leading practices to ensure that development or deployment projects are completed on schedule and on budget.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, setup, and integration of cohesive network systems by melding advanced technologies from a range of top hardware and software manufacturers. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco networking engineering, consulting for Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS platforms, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and NSX deployment, Oracle RDBMS database administration and development support, Citrix XenServer consulting, and Juniper firewall set up.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it simple and affordable for smaller organizations to map, track, optimize and debug their networking hardware like switches, firewalls, and wireless controllers plus servers, endpoints and other devices. Incorporating cutting-edge RMM technology, WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology maps are always updated, captures and displays the configuration of virtually all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and generates notices when problems are detected. By automating time-consuming management and troubleshooting activities, WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary tasks such as making network diagrams, expanding your network, locating devices that need critical software patches, or identifying the cause of performance problems. Find out about the entire ProSight portfolio of affordable outsourced network management services for small and mid-size organizations
If your small business is in the San Francisco area
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 415-321-5400 or visit Contact Progent.