Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a broad range of consulting and support help for information networks powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small and mid-size companies in the San Jose vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer affordable online assistance to assist you to plan, deploy, and fix any facet of your iPhone and Windows integration efforts and is available for short-term tasks to help you through specific technical roadblocks or major engagements to help you complete business-critical projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has expertise in on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can help you build or support a highly available, protected and efficient infrastructure that is best suited to your computing model. Progent also offers online and on-premises training to help manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a safe, team-oriented environment that maximizes the business value of your IT system.
- Microsoft supports transparent hybrid environments that integrate Office 365 and local Exchange. This allows you to have some mailboxes located on your physical datacenter and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consultants can help your organization with any facet of planning, implementing and debugging your hybrid Office 365 network. Progent's Exchange specialists can deliver as-needed expertise to help you resolve stubborn technical issues and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 initiative is successfully completed on schedule and within budget. To find out more about Progent's consulting expertise for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, refer to Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup/restore service for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can include a custom-designed hardware appliance built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with similar functionality but which uses your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup safeguards vital company data generated on-premises, at one or more remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a physical or virtual Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts can provide a broad array of consulting support services to help you to plan, configure, manage and troubleshoot a BDR system based on Barracuda Backup. For more information, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification program was initiated by ISACA to validate a consultant's ability to design, implement, and support IS controls to mitigate risk. Progent offers the services of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help your company to develop and carry out a risk management strategy that follows industry best practices identified by CRISC and crafted to align with your organization's risk appetite, business objectives, and budgetary guidelines.
- Progent's MySQL software developers and database administrators offer affordable remote DBA or application development support and can help organizations of all sizes to integrate and support MySQL within a dependable network infrastructure that offers high levels of speed, expandability, and protection. Progent also has experience helping businesses port databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it possible to craft customized Dynamics GP extensions that offer all of the core elements of popular Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions but also address the specialized requirements of your company. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, programmers can utilize the most widely used customization environment in the industry to tailor Dynamics GP information views, add or modify business logic, and personalize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to exploit Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 application development, and programming experience with Visual Basic, Dexterity, Continuum and other developer systems make it possible to create custom line-of-business applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can assist your organization to create and maintain applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to leading practices to build efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server applications and is able to team with a customer's IT staff to deliver programs in a cost effective and affordable way. Progent for can assist your company to build SQL Server applications by offering a broad range of consulting services such as functional specs, database modeling, ETL development, T-SQL coding, software configuration, storage management, performance tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering, reusable schema, replication solutions, security, and fault tolerance.
- The updated release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV includes powerful innovations such as specialized Role Centers, enhanced analytics and reporting options, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP experts offer programming, integration and debugging services to enable your company to get the most from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can show you how to integrate MS Dynamics NAV ERP software to additional services and applications. Also, Progent can help you to design and analyze databases so you can enhance your understanding of your operations, attract more customers, expand your marketing campaigns, and form successful partnerships.
- Progent can provide companies with an IT management professional who can act as a temporary or part-time Chief Information Officer. This experienced IT executive can offer long-term direction to help your company to deploy sensible IT products to improve business operations so they align better with your business goals. Your company can develop and implement a well thought out information technology strategy without absorbing the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Vital tasks Progent's temporary Chief Information Officer can perform include strategic planning, planning technology budgets, developing and tracking models for TCO, analyzing workflows, negotiating contracts with suppliers, establishing security policies, monitoring service level agreements, automating network administration, software revision management, IT asset documentation management, and disaster recovery/business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's data loss prevention experts and data leakage protection specialists can help businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce your content policies for monitoring the content of email messages and attachments and preventing the transmission of sensitive or inappropriate information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help avoid being blacklisted and keep in compliance with industry security standards and government requirements such as HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Find out about the complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size businesses
- If you want to redo your organizationís web site, build in-house webs for applications like as human resources or worker orientation, establish a compelling web presence for a new company, or put together enterprise-level, database driven web solutions, Progent has capable and experienced web site designers and developers. Web development consulting available from Progent's Applications Specialists Group include web site design, web site project management, Microsoft ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL database consultants, and Microsoft Access application developers can assist your business to design, build, and manage data-powered web sites. Progent's consultants can also help you construct and maintain a secure, dependable server and communications environment including remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web platforms.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.