Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad selection of engineering and support help for IT networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Network services available to small organizations in San Jose by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network engineers can assist your company to plan and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, enhance and support your infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from discontinued products to current releases. Progent's Junos OS engineers can provide expertise with Juniper's flagship network control software to help your business to streamline the administration and strengthen the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and firewalls. Progent also has extensive experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can help organizations maintain environments that include a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent offers support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP products to the newest media phones. Progent's consultants can also assist your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, previously branded CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express to build a an advanced IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager applications like Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can deliver support with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and designing Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) solutions for high availability.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform integration experts can provide affordable remote and on-premises consulting to assist organizations of any size to move any part of their critical network resources to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can save time and hardware costs and allow access to Google's cutting edge AI and machine learning technology. Progent can help you with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, readiness assessment, architectural design, pilot testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license management, backup/restore solutions, and security and compliance.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist your company to connect your Apple macOS and OS X desktops with your Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will ensure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is correctly setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are correctly installed and tested. Progent can also provide a broad array of Microsoft Exchange consulting services including systems integration, troubleshooting, security management, remote access, system tuning, plus spam filtering and email encryption. Progent also offers customized one-on-one macOS training.
- Virtualization techniques allow IT organizations to maximize utilization, simplify network management, and improve application uptime and data protection. operate several virtual machines on one physical computer. Common applications for virtualization are hardware consolidation, low-cost platforms for programs that only run on older OS software, and economical segregation of application development or pilot environments from production systems. Progent's virtual server engineers can provide Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting, Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server help, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization design and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server assistance. Progent can install virtual machines to maximize speed, dependability and manageability while at the same time lowering expenses; suggest and verify disaster recovery plans that minimize downtown in the event of a catastrophic failure; and deliver continuing maintenance, troubleshooting, and consulting services as virtualization technology evolves.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it possible to craft custom Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that offer all of the core elements of popular Dynamics GP components but also address the specialized needs of your organization. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, developers can work with the most widely used customization environment in the industry to tailor Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 application development, and development background with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer systems make it possible to implement custom line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Even if your IT budget is minimal, Progent provides value-priced support packages that will give your IT network the stability, compliance, and functionality your business needs. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring and Reporting service packages, leveraging the skill of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT engineers, the most advanced network management applications, and economical service programs, can keep your line-of-business network applications and servers up and running.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk consultants and CUBE integration consultants can assist organizations of any size to design, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance Cisco's SIP connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-based IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers affordable online or on-premises expertise to help businesses to move efficiently to an advanced unified communications ecosystem that offers accelerated ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can assist you to configure connections between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications like Skype for Business Server and Lync Server for access to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsourcing packages include system evaluation to make sure that your network meets professional levels of security and online access, 24 x 7 server monitoring using System Center Operations Manager to anticipate issues before they disrupt your business, optional Contact Center support services from Progent's technical experts, security audit to help protect your information network from malicious attack, installation of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications, savings on Progentís on-site troubleshooting services, and access to Progentís group of Microsoft-certified network engineers and service specialists.
- Based in the, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology support services on-site support, IT management outsourcing and network consulting services to organizations in California and in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent can also provide advanced remote network consulting, network monitoring, and emergency troubleshooting in order to lower expenses and minimize downtime for organizations anywhere in the United States.
- Stealth penetration testing is a key component of any overall network security strategy. Progentís security experts can perform extensive unannounced penetration security tests without the awareness of your organization's internal network support resources. Unannounced penetration testing shows whether current security monitoring systems such as intrusion detection alerts and event log analysis are properly configured and actively monitored.
- Progent can help your organization in any facet of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 such as deploying Windows Server 2019 Core as a host for Exchange; designing high availability infrastructure for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; migrating mailboxes; designing and configuring Windows Hyper-V; configuring HLB; building DAG groups with MCDB caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail services; integration with SharePoint; updating firewalls; integration with O365; and configuring Outlook. To learn more, see Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2019 deployment services.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.