Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small organizations in San Jose are concentrated on clients who require fast and affordable help for system dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will provide a sense of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- The most recent edition of MS Dynamics NAV offers several new features such as Personalized Role Centers, enhanced management information and reporting options, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP experts offer programming, integration and troubleshooting support to help your company to get the most from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can help you to integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV to additional systems and applications. Also, Progent can help your organization to create and utilize data warehouses so you can enhance your understanding of your operations, attract more customers, refine your marketing strategies, and form productive partnerships.
- Progent offers the services of a certified video conferencing engineer with expertise integrating products from the leading telepresence vendors including Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can assist your company to plan, install, upgrade, or maintain a video conferencing solution that preserves your current investment and maximizes the strategic value of your IT system. Progent can also provide the expertise of infrastructure engineers able to assist companies of all sizes to build and maintain a communications network that delivers the performance, dependability, protection, and scalability required to support your telepresence environment.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi network appliances includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices running across multiple sites with thousands of access points can be remotely provisioned and administered using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines deployment, discovery, administration, tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent can provide the skills of seasoned Wi-Fi professionals who can assist you to determine the benefits of UniFi technology for your business and help you to design, install, manage, and maintain your UniFi solution. To learn more, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration services.
- If you are creating UNIX or Linux software on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and applications, Progent offers network outsourcing and consulting services that keep your network up and running while freeing you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using sophisticated server monitoring and providing online and optional onsite help as needed, Progent provides Linux developer support that provides a cost effective way to manage an IT network that features high availability, comprehensive security and performance.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients online or onsite NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete family of SAN storage products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Components of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include system dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, storage management, security and compliance, high availability, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to assist you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN storage deployments quickly and affordably following leading practices.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easier to create custom Dynamics GP extensions that offer all of the basic elements of popular Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions but also address the individualized needs of your organization. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, programmers can work with the most popular customization environment in the industry to adapt Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technologies, SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 application development, and programming experience with VBasic, Dexterity, XML and other developer systems make it possible to implement custom mission-critical applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Progent can provide the help of proven ransomware recovery consultants with the skills to reconstruct an environment victimized by a ransomware virus like Ryuk, WannaCry, Hermes, or MongoLock. To find out more, see ransomware removal and recovery expertise.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth help in specific application areas, enabling you to customize fast, affordable and cohesive IT solutions that address the unique requirements of your business. Progent's application developers can assist your company to customize Microsoft's important business packages by providing a range of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Software consulting,
Dynamics GP Accounting Software education and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Business Management Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Business Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can help you to assess the advantages for migrating to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver fast online or onsite contact with experts in solution design and integration, software development, database administration, and cybersecurity. For more information, see SQL Server 2019 integration expertise.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 introduces a new design that enhances cloud integration, works with popular handheld devices, allows single sign-on with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's certified Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants have the depth and breadth of knowledge and hands-on experience to address the many IT and business challenges associated with upgrading to Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to carry out an efficient migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to delivering the highest level of online IT support services available for emergency and standard problems. For urgent problems that affect many users, key personnel, or a mission-critical application, the Technical Response Center will engage within an hour. For standard issues, the TRC is committed to address your issue within two hours. In all cases, your ticket will be created quickly and accurately, you will be sent an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will contact you regarding each resolved issue to verify you are comfortable with the results and willing to close the trouble ticket. Learn more about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide cost-effective remote assistance to help your business to design, deploy, and fix any facet of your iPhone and Windows integration efforts and is available for short-term jobs to help you through specific technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you complete business-critical initiatives on time and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can help you create or maintain a highly available, secure and scalable infrastructure that aligns with your mode of computing. Progent can also provide remote or onsite training to help manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, team-oriented environment that maximizes the strategic value of your information network.
- Progent has a long background providing a broad range of remote network support and emergency repair services to local governments and school districts across the U.S. Progent is one of the industryís pioneers in delivering advanced online network consulting and has delivered IT support to organizations in all 50 states. (Refer to Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote network support for local governments saves travel costs and solves issues more quickly than on-premises service calls.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.