Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small and mid-size companies in San Jose are concentrated on customers who need immediate and affordable assistance with system reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's MySQL application developers, database architects, and DBAs can provide cost-effective remote DBA or application programming support and can assist businesses of all sizes to configure and support MySQL within a robust network infrastructure that offers high levels of speed, expandability, and protection. Progent also has proven skill helping businesses migrate databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can provide organizations of all sizes advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server is a legacy Web-enabled database and data analysis package that allows the rapid development of enterprise-class business applications. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query across the Internet and beyond the firewall. In addition to providing expertise, support and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the business value of your information network. Progent can also help your organization to perform an efficient move from SQL Server 2008 to Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
- Progent's Azure integration experts can assist you with every aspect of Microsoft Azure migration including requirements analysis, prerequisites evaluation, solution design, pilot testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance tuning, license management, disaster recovery preparedness, security policy enforcement, and compliance assessment. Progent can assist you to set up and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN tunnels so your clients can safely access to Azure resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you set up key Microsoft technologies to work in the cloud including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server and SharePoint. Progent can also assist your organization to create a hybrid environment that seamlessly integrates physical datacenters with Azure resources.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces major enhancements in speed, capacity, data security, uptime, mobile computing integration, and integrated BI. New features include PolyBase for processing structured and unstructured databases in one appliance for data warehousing, R language support, Dynamic Data Masking, Mobile Report Publisher, and seamless control over on-premises and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer remote and onsite support to help businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage or troubleshoot any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint, Dynamics GP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- Progent's data protection experts can help your company to create, deploy and troubleshoot a backup/restore solution built around MSP360 technology. MSP360 enables file or image backup/restore for VMs and physical machines, supports all leading public clouds, and permits businesses to create a data protection ecosystem with a low Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and a granular Recovery Point Objective. With ProSight Data Protection Services 360 Backup, Progent can provide end-to-end monitoring and management of your backup system to protect against data loss caused by user mistakes, computer glitches, malicious users, and external attacks such as ransomware. To find out more, visit ProSight Data Protection Services 360 Backup solutions.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall consultants can show you how to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot SonicWall firewall/VPN products including the current SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp families of firewalls and the legacy SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch devices. Progent's CISM and GIAC-certified network security consultants can help you incorporate SonicWall firewalls into a complete security plan and design protection into your business processes. To learn more, refer to SonicWall firewall integration consultants.
- Progent's Microsoft Access developers and consultants can provide cost-effective online consulting services for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and can provide expert support for Access application programming, database migration, performance tuning, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide custom webinar training for Access programming and database administration.
- The CISA accreditation is an important qualification that represents mastery in information system security auditing. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA accreditation requires that consultants pass a comprehensive test administered by the ISACA professional group. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit consultant trained to help companies in the areas of IS audit services, IT governance, systems and architecture ROI, information technology service delivery, safeguarding of information resources, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager consultants can assist businesses of any size to adhere to best practices to set up System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts and host groups, networking, storage systems, and library resources; design, integrate, and manage private clouds, virtual machines, and services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for comprehensive monitoring. Progent can assist your company to migrate from an older release of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from another virtualization management platform, and Progent can show you how you to enhance and troubleshoot your current SCVMM 2012 environment so you realize maximum return on investment. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration consulting to help you to design and implement a smooth migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 so you can take advantage of new security capabilities, more affordable VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can assist your organization to build and maintain database applications that utilize the SQL Server database platform. Progent adheres to industry best practices to build scalable, manageable SQL Server database applications and is able to team with a customer's IT staff to complete projects in a cost effective and cost-effective way. Progent for can assist your company to create SQL Server solutions by providing a broad selection of consulting services including requirements analysis, logical and physical modeling, data integrity, T-SQL coding, software installation, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup/recovery, clustering, reusable schema, synchronization solutions, security, and business continuity.
- Altaro VM Backup offers small and mid-size organizations a reliable and affordable platform for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-powered VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, offsite, multi-site, and cloud environments and also supports cost-effective backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and can provide a wide range of online or on-premises services to assist you to design, deploy, manage and debug a modern backup/restore solution based on Altaro VM Backup. With ProSight Data Protection Services Altaro VM Backup, Progent offers a managed backup/restore service powered by on Altaro VM Backup technology. To find out more, visit Altaro VM Backup certified consultants.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a new design that enhances cloud integration, supports popular smart phones and tablets, allows one-time login with Microsoft Azure AD, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants have the depth and breadth of knowledge and hands-on experience to address the many IT and business issues associated with deploying and managing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist your organization to perform a smooth migration that will optimize the return on your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 consultants can assist you in any and all phases of your migration to Exchange 2016 including designing HA infrastructure for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; CAL licensing compliance for Exchange Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V strategy; specifying storage capacity required for your virtual machines (VMs), databases and log files; configuring hardware load balancing for high-availability client access services; planning, building and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing the firewall; resolving SSL issues; performing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft 365; and configuring Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.