Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support services for small businesses in the San Jose vicinity are focused on customers who need fast and affordable help for network reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist you to increase the business value of your information network.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 includes significant enhancements to the functionality of its predecessor Exchange Server 2010 and delivers powerful new features as well as a redesigned structure. These enhancements affect vital IT areas like ease of administration, high availability (HA), security, operational costs, teamwork, scalability, throughput, cross-version interoperability, and the user experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting experts can provide remote or on-premises expertise to help you manage, optimize and debug your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more current version of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment.
- Progent can help you install Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve co-existence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU provides interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows folders via NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development package for porting applications.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) credential is a globally recognized qualification that represents mastery in IS security audit and control. Accredited by ANSI, the CISA accreditation has candidates pass a comprehensive test given by the ISACA international professional association. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit consultant able to assist companies in the areas of IS audit services, information technology administration, network assets and infrastructure ROI, IT support, protection of data assets, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is an affordable service centered on a brief phone interview with a Progent information assurance consultant. The interview is intended to assess your company's ability either to stop or recover rapidly after a ransomware attack. Progent will work with you personally to collect information about your current AV defense and backup system, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report document describing how you can apply industry best practices to deploy a cost-effective AV and backup system that meets your company's requirements. For additional information, visit The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent offers the expertise of certified SQL Server 2012 engineers and seasoned database application developers, database administrators, project management experts, network infrastructure engineers, disaster recovery planning specialists, and security consultants to assist you to support SQL Server 2012 or execute an efficient migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- If you are creating Linux software on a network that includes Windows-based servers, desktops and software, Progent offers IT outsourcing and consulting services that keep your system fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using sophisticated server monitoring and providing remote and optional onsite help as needed, Progent provides UNIX developer support that offers a cost effective way to maintain an information technology network that features high uptime, comprehensive security and high performance.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality of online computer support services offered anywhere for both urgent and non-critical issues. For emergency issues that affect many users, vital people, or a mission-critical application, the Technical Response Center will respond within an hour. For non-critical problems, the TRC will address your issue within two hours. In all cases, your ticket will be created quickly and correctly, you will be sent an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will check with you on every corrected problem to confirm you are satisfied with the results and willing to close the ticket. Find out more details about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering service that uses the infrastructure of leading data security vendors to provide web-based control and comprehensive protection for all your email traffic. The hybrid architecture of Email Guard managed service combines cloud-based filtering with a local gateway device to provide advanced defense against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-based malware. The cloud filter acts as a first line of defense and keeps the vast majority of unwanted email from reaching your network firewall. This reduces your vulnerability to external attacks and saves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway appliance provides a further level of inspection for inbound email. For outgoing email, the local security gateway provides anti-virus and anti-spam protection, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The on-premises security gateway can also help Microsoft Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email traffic that originates and ends inside your security perimeter. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight family of affordable network management outsourcing services for small businesses
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.