Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide assortment of consulting and technical support assistance for information networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services available to small and mid-size companies in San Jose by Progent's team of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Progent's Cisco certified network infrastructure experts can help clients to run Cisco's network management utilities including Cisco DNA Center and Meraki Dashboard to build a cloud-based, on-prem or hybrid network management solution that ensures advanced security, availability and business continuity. To find out more, visit CCIE-certified networking management consultants.
- The CISA accreditation is a prestigious qualification that indicates expertise in network security audit and control. Accredited by ANSI, the CISA accreditation has candidates undergo a comprehensive examination given by the ISACA international professional association. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Certified Cybersecurity audit professional trained to help businesses in the areas of information systems audit services, IT enforcement, network assets and infrastructure lifecycle, information technology service delivery, protection of data resources, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Progent offers the support of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants and seasoned database application developers, database administrators, project management experts, network infrastructure architects, disaster recovery specialists, and certified security consultants to help your business to maintain Microsoft SQL Server 2012. Progent can also provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrade expertise or SQL Server 2019 migration assistance to help you implement a more modern version of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Software update management entails applying software or firmware updates to operating systems and applications, servers and endpoint devices, peripherals like printers, infrastructure appliances like switches and Wi-Fi APs, and Internet-of-Things devices like alarms and robotics. Timely and correctly managed updating maximizes cybersecurity, regulatory compliance, uptime, and functionality. Haphazard software update management can cause security gaps, compatibility problems, sluggish or inconsistent performance, needless offline stretches, or unavailability of key features. Progent's managed services for software and firmware patch management provide businesses of all sizes a versatile and cost-effective alternative for evaluating, testing, scheduling, implementing, and documenting updates to your ever-evolving information system. For more information, see Progent's patch management services.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was established in 1999 to validate the knowledge of computer security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide help with all of the security disciplines addressed under GIAC certification including evaluating infrastructure security mechanisms, event handling, intrusion detection, web application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for reporting security incidents.
- Progent offers small and mid-size businesses supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk support for offsite workers. To learn about Progent's overflow or fully outsourced Help Desk services for a remote workforce, go to Help Desk Call Center support for a remote workforce.
- Progent's Shared Help Desk service enables your information technology group to divide responsibilities for support services transparently between your internal network support staff and Progent's nationwide roster of certified IT support engineers and subject matter experts. Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service is a joint IT service system built around ConnectWise Manage, the industry-leading Professional Services Automation tool for managing IT service requests, generating tickets, assigning ownership, tracking progress, and producing management analytics. The cost for Level 1 support for Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service averages below $18 per user per month. For details, visit Progentís shared IT Call Desk services.
- Progent's consulting support for IT support companies allows you to take advantage of Progent's consulting engineers while retaining your own brand as a transparent arm of your network consulting organization. For information about Progent's expertise for network support businesses, see Progent's consulting support for IT service firms.
- Progent offers convenient, immediate, and affordable access to Registered Cisco CCIE support professionals. CCIEs are elite networking gurus who earn this top-level classification only after thorough testing by Cisco. CCIEs can resolve even the most complicated problems associated with network design, implementation, repair, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE consultants cooperate intimately with Cisco engineers in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS software and devising fixes or obtaining patches to correct anomalies. Progent offers quick contact with a CCIE by phone so you are able to get instant assistance for complex network troubles that are impacting business efficiency but are beyond the scope of your local IT service providers.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 consultants can assist companies to integrate Microsoft Office desktop and Microsoft 365 apps such as Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Access, Visio and OneNote into a cohesive solution that provides quick ROI and enables better business results. Progent can help your company to integrate Microsoft Office or Microsoft 365 applications with each other and with additional key Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint, Exchange Server and SQL Server deployed locally or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also help you to fix compatibility issues with various releases of Microsoft Office and offers live online Office and Microsoft 365 instruction to individuals or teams.
- SharePoint Server 2019 offers the modern experience drawn from SharePoint Online, providing a transitional product between the classic UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants offer affordable online and on-premises consulting, software development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of any size who intend to migrate to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from older versions of SharePoint. Progent can help you plan and carry out an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that combines local and cloud infrastructure into a cohesive intranet solution. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2019 Server planning and deployment services.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to design, implement and debug the infrastructure for offsite workers. Areas of infrastructure for which Progent's experts can provide guidance include safe and efficient VPN tunnel connections, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) software, router integration, wireless network planning and deployment, and reliable Internet connectivity. To learn about Progent's infrastructure consulting expertise for a remote workforce, go to infrastructure consulting expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent's certified Skype for Business consultants offer online and onsite expertise for companies of any size to evaluate the costs/benefits of upgrading to Microsoft Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any release of Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist you to plan a local, cloud or mixed deployment; interface Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint and Office; set up HA solutions; connect Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and interface with other communication platforms like Cisco UC. Progent's certified network security experts can help you to design and validate a security strategy for your Skype for Business deployment that is compliant with government and industry standards. Progent can also assist build a hybrid network model that combines on-prem Skype for Business with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.