Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad array of engineering and support assistance for information networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux platforms. Network services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the San Jose vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Helpdesk management and co-management service programs allow organizations to cut costs, enhance productivity, and respond rapidly to fast-changing business environments. Progent's Shared Help Desk services offer significant budgetary and operational advantages in comparison to a Help Desk Call Desk staffed by an in-house technical support team. The cost for Level 1 support for Progent's Shared Help Desk service is typically under $18 per user per month. To learn about the advantages of Progent's Outsourced and Co-sourced Help Desk Call Center services, see Progent's outsourced and co-sourced IT Call Desk benefits.
- Progent's backup experts offer help for a wide array of utilities and technologies that provide solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and workstations as well as notebooks and handhelds. Progent supports leading backup products by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake Availability integration. Progent also offers support for Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and medium-sized organizations as a low cost end-to-end service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- The open architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it easier to develop customized Dynamics GP extensions that offer all of the basic functionality of popular Dynamics GP solutions but also address the specialized requirements of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most widely used customization environment in the industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and customize forms. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 apps. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET support, SQL Server 2019 integration and Microsoft SQL Server programming, and development experience with VBasic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create customized line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with Great Plains.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can deliver a variety of consulting services to assist organizations of any size to maintain, manage, and repair environments that include desktops, laptops, tablets, or smartphones powered by Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 migration assistance and Windows 11 upgrade assistance.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to ensure consistent performance and maximum uptime for critical workloads by offering centralized, mixed-platform tracking of IT resources deployed across on-premises datacenters and cloud environments. Progent's SCOM consulting group can provide advanced remote and onsite expertise to assist businesses of any size to plan, integrate, tune, update and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016 solutions. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist you to migrate to Operations Manager 2016 from earlier releases of Operations Manager or from other monitoring platforms, or combine a variety of monitoring systems into a cohesive infrastructure management solution. Progent can also show you how to extend your SCOM 2016 environment to include resources based in public clouds by providing Azure integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions. In addition, Progent's consultants can help you upgrade from SCOM 2016 to more current versions such as SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to delivering the best quality of online IT support available for both emergency as well as standard problems. For urgent problems that impact multiple workers, crucial individuals, or a line-of-business program, the Technical Response Center can engage within an hour. For standard issues, the TRC is committed to respond within two hours. In all cases, your trouble ticket will be created promptly and accurately, you will receive a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will check with you regarding each corrected problem to verify you are comfortable with the results and ready to close out the ticket. Find out more about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- ProSight Network Audits offer a quick and affordable way for small and mid-size businesses to obtain an unbiased assessment of the health of their network. Powered by a selection of the top remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools in the industry, and supervised by Progent's world-class team of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the configuration of your core network devices adhere to industry best practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and deliver instant benefits like a cleaner and more secure Active Directory implementation. Both versions also offer the long-term advantages of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management technology. These benefits can include simpler management, improved compliance with data security regulations, higher utilization of IT resources, faster problem resolution, more dependable backup and recovery, and less downtime. To find out more about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server and its replacement Microsoft Forefront TMG are discontinued software platforms that include an application-aware firewall able to protect networks from external and inside threats. Both of these platforms provide deep inspection of Internet protocols to uncover threats that frequently evaded legacy firewalls. ISA Server 2006 was replaced by Forefront TMG, which was built on ISA Server's technology while providing a number of enhanced capabilities. Forefront TMG 2010 has been retired by Microsoft, and the gateway security features offered by the product are now commonly taken over by dedicated physical devices from vendors such as Cisco, Barracuda, Fortinet, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent offers advanced Forefront TMG maintenance and Microsoft ISA Server expertise to help you maintain and troubleshoot your older firewall environment, and Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to a more current security solution by providing planning, configuration, tuning, IT staff training and troubleshooting.
- SharePoint 2019 incorporates much of the modern experience of cloud-hosted SharePoint Online, providing a crossover release between the traditional experience of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts can provide affordable remote and on-premises consulting, application development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from legacy releases of SharePoint. Progent can assist customers design and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that incorporates onsite and cloud-based components into a seamless information management solution. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2019 planning and deployment expertise.
- Progent can provide advanced online consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and training to help your company to respond to possible disasters, minimize downtime for your essential IT functions, avoid lost information, and meet examiners' letters and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your executive and IT support group to perform business impact analysis, define interdependencies, identify human and physical assets required to operate your organization, determine key network functions and specify allowable restoration times, select hot backup centers, configure secure remote access capability for crucial employees, plan emergency notification systems and assign responsibilities for staff, document a comprehensive recovery and test plan, and train management and technical staff to execute your business continuity solution. Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist you to create an affordable disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- Lync 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is a self-hosted platform that enables organizations of all sizes to create a centrally managed and secure communications environment that supports a BYOD computing style with instant messaging (IM), real-time presence, audio/video and web conferencing with application sharing, and both IP and PSTN calling enabled for a broad range of desktop and handheld clients. Progent's certified Lync Server 2013 consultants can assist your company to manage your legacy Lync environment or plan and implement an efficient migration to a modern solution by offering Skype for Business expertise. Progent can also assist create a hybrid deployment that combines self-hosted Microsoft Skype for Business with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to plan and install a WiFi LAN customized for your facilities, offering you a wireless solution that has the coverage, speed, load-handling capability, QoS, security, and roaming capability your business requires. Progent's predictive Wi-Fi planning services can be performed remotely and make use of advanced RF modeling and analysis software to design an efficient wireless LAN. Progentís on-premises wireless survey includes physical inspection, RF and data protection assessment of your existing WLAN, analysis of your site's layout, testing for radio frequency contention, signal propagation modeling, selection of optimum placement for client-requested Wi-Fi APs. Location and configuration services for Wi-Fi access points include Aironet Wi-Fi AP planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business wireless APs support services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 family WiFi 6/6E APs system design, Meraki wireless access point configuration and consulting support, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help you to design, deploy, maintain, update or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent's database experts can help you to prepare your target data for Power BI visualizations. Progent can assist you build and administer an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid network model for Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI consulting services.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.