Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide array of engineering and support assistance for IT systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Network support services offered to small organizations in the San Jose area by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting experts include:
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services deliver economical in-depth security for physical and virtual servers, desktops, smartphones, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP utilizes contextual security and advanced machine learning for continuously monitoring and responding to cyber assaults from all vectors. ProSight ESP provides two-way firewall protection, intrusion alarms, endpoint management, and web filtering via cutting-edge technologies packaged within one agent managed from a single control. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can assist you to plan and configure a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your organization's unique needs and that helps you prove compliance with government and industry data protection standards. Progent will help you define and implement policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alerts that call for urgent attention. Progent's consultants can also help your company to install and verify a backup and restore system like ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business rapidly from a destructive security attack such as ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange filtering.
- Altaro VM Backup from Hornetsecurity provides small organizations a dependable and affordable solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-powered VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, remote, multi-site, and cloud-hosted architectures and also supports low-cost cloud backup to Microsoft Azure storage. Progent is a certified Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and offers a wide range of online or on-premises consulting services to assist you to plan, deploy, optimize and debug a modern backup and disaster recovery solution powered by Altaro VM Backup. With ProSight DPS Altaro VM Backup, Progent offers a fully managed backup/restore service powered by on Altaro VM Backup software. To learn more, go to Altaro VM Backup consulting.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup/restore platform for small and medium-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup deployment can include a purpose-built physical appliance manufactured by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with similar functionality but which uses your own storage hardware. Barracuda Backup safeguards critical company data generated locally, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a physical or virtual Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a broad array of consulting services to assist your business to design, configure, manage and troubleshoot a BDR solution built on Barracuda Backup. For additional information, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Microsoft ISA Server and the newer Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software platforms that include an application-aware firewall able to protect networks from external and internal attacks. Both of these platforms perform deep inspection of Internet protocols to detect attacks that frequently evaded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server was superseded by Microsoft Forefront TMG, which was based on ISA Server 2006's technology while delivering a variety of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG 2010 has in turn been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security features provided by the platform are now typically handled by dedicated hardware devices from companies such as Cisco, Barracuda, Palo Alto Networks, SonicWALL, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services integration and management.) Progent provides advanced Forefront Threat Management Gateway maintenance and ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you maintain and debug your older firewalls, and Progent can help your organization to migrate efficiently to a modern firewall platform by providing planning, integration, optimization, IT staff training and troubleshooting.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center consultants have more than a decade of experience integrating, supporting and troubleshooting the core components that make up Microsoft System Center and can help you to design, deploy, maintain, and fix your System Center ecosystem to optimize the availability and responsiveness of your critical IT resources across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and on-premises and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 migration consulting to help your organization to transition to a newer version of System Center. In addition, Progent can help you to upgrade to more modern releases of System Center such as Microsoft System Center 2019 and System Center 2022.
- SQL Server 2014 includes significant improvements in key areas including speed, uptime, compliance, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first release of SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that works seamlessly with all workloads including Online Transaction Processing, enterprise data warehousing, and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can help you maintain your SQL Server 2014 system or provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration expertise or SQL Server 2019 upgrade consulting to help you adopt a more current release of SQL Server.
- Progent's Office Word and Microsoft 365 Word consultants can provide a broad selection of affordable online support services to help you to manage and troubleshoot your current Microsoft Word solution or help you to upgrade to a newer version of Office Word. Support offered by Progent's experts include VBA software development, identifying and resolving compatibility problems between various versions of Office Word, integrating Office Word with other Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with 3rd-party platforms and add-ons,infrastructure optimization for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security support, and smart phone and tablet synchronization, and online Office Word training customized for your special requirements.
- In performing IT projects for enterprise organizations, Progent uses a phased approach based on defined steps in order to meet budget constraints, tight project schedules, and engineering objectives while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of established industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes project goals definition, design steps, pilot evaluation, design adjustment, and expertly managed deployment. All phases are documented to provide a comprehensive record of technical services delivered and to help in future system management.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall experts can show you how to design, deploy, and manage firewall solutions that rely on Check Point Software Next Generation firewall appliances and Check Point's cloud-based SandBlast security services. Progent's consultants can also assist your business to support legacy Check Point firewalls or upgrade efficiently to Check Point's modern security gateways. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point security gateways, refer to Check Point firewall configuration consulting.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.