Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting services for small companies in the San Jose area are concentrated on customers who need fast and affordable help for system reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience should give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project consultants can provide comprehensive online and on-premises support for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for Microsoft platforms that work in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Consulting support services provided by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional integration, SharePoint 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 design and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Microsoft Exchange 2010 management, Office Excel and Office 365 Excel development, plus Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to assist your company to enhance your environment to accommodate local, branch, home-based, and mobile users so that they can use Microsoft Project Server to work together securely and efficiently. Progent's certified network security engineers can assist you to plan and police security policies that protect important project data without disrupting the productive sharing of legitimate information.
- Prosight Network Audits are a fast and affordable alternative for small and medium-size businesses to obtain an objective assessment of the health of their IT system. Powered by some of the top remote monitoring and management tools in the industry, and supervised by Progent's world-class team of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the deployment of your core infrastructure devices conform to industry leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and provide immediate ROI like a more manageable and safer Active Directory environment. Both options also offer the ongoing advantages of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include lower-cost network management, improved compliance with information security requirements, more efficient utilization of network assets, quicker problem resolution, more reliable backup and recovery, and less downtime. For more information about ProSight Network Health Checks and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is modest, Progent offers affordable service options that will give your network the reliability, security, and performance your business requires. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring service packages, leveraging the skill of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT consultants, the latest network management software, and economical service programs, can keep your mission-critical computer network software and servers operating smoothly.
- Progent's Citrix desktop virtualization experts can help you to design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a virtual Windows desktop and application delivery solution by offering XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can help you optimize your infrastructure for distributing server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support consultants can help your organization to administer and support a remote datacenter that offers high uptime, enhanced protection, and rapid disaster recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you manage and support other virtualization solutions from Citrix by providing XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to design and implement a 802.11a/b/g/n (WiFi) wireless LAN optimized for your facilities, providing you a wireless solution that delivers the reception, performance, capacity, Quality of Service, data protection, and roaming capability your company needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an economical online service or as a more comprehensive onsite service. Progentís onsite wireless survey includes physical inspection, spectrum and data protection audits of your current wireless network, analysis of your buildingís layout, testing for radio frequency contention, RF propagation modeling, selection of the best placement for customer-requested Wi-Fi APs including Aironet access points, Cisco Meraki access points and Apple AirPort products, and a comprehensive report defining a new wireless network.
- Microsoft Lync 2013, now called Skype for Business, enables businesses of all sizes to build a manageable and secure communications environment that supports the modern Bring-Your-Own-Device computing model with instant messaging (IM), real-time presence, web meetings with application sharing and whiteboard, and both IP-based and PSTN telephony enabled for a broad assortment of stationary PCs and handheld clients. Progent's certified Lync 2013 experts can assist your company to evaluate the business benefits of Lync 2013, create an on-premises, cloud-based (via Lync Online) or mixed model suitable for your current and future plans, implement Lync 2013 in a way that expedites your return on investment, and deliver live online and on-premises training to your management team and end users. Progent offers expertise in critical components of a Lync 2013 solution that include Windows Server, SQL Server Express and Exchange, and Progent can help your organization to integrate Lync Server 2013 with popular Microsoft Office and Office 365 apps including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business Server consultants can also help you to design and carry out a smooth migration to Skype for Business.
- Progent is the leading source of easy, quick, and economical access to Cisco CCIE Certified consultants. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are recognized networking gurus who are awarded this top-level classification only through intense testing by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complicated problems associated with network architecture, setup, repair, and service. Progentís CCIE professionals cooperate intimately with Cisco in-house staff in analyzing issues with Cisco's IOS software and developing workarounds or acquiring patches to resolve problems. Progent can provide quick access to a CCIE by phone so that you are able to receive instant help for complex network troubles that are impacting worker productivity but are outside the scope of your local network support resources.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer online or onsite support to assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified Communications Manager ecosystems. Progent can provide in-depth support for all the technologies that go into creating an end-to-end Cisco Jabber collaboration solution including Cisco network devicesand management software, Microsoft Office 365 applications, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Android smartphones, SIP trunking, Wi-Fi systems, security and compliance, cloud computing, telepresence systems, PBX systems, business continuity, and the many other pieces of a modern collaboration solution.
- There are several hundred world-class Internet Data Centers in the and major cities across the U.S., and Progent's Internet data center consulting experts can enhance your network's fault tolerance and performance by helping you select a remote data center facility that meets the particular requirements of your company including geographic proximity, size, communications, affordability, and value-added features and services. Progentís data center support services are designed for companies with hardware located at collocation hosting facilities and in need of timely in-person assistance at the colocation facility plus online help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier experts. Progent offers a selection of co-location center consulting services including network topology analysis, Windows and Linux server installation and support, tech support for server and communications networking, design and deployment of non-stop systems, defining and deploying layered security structures, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, designing load balancing solutions, and creating high-availability server clustering systems.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of computer security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by companies and government organizations throughout the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer help with all of the security disciplines covered under GIAC certification including evaluating infrastructure security mechanisms, event management and response, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the technology of top data security vendors to deliver centralized management and world-class protection for all your inbound and outbound email. The powerful structure of Email Guard managed service integrates a Cloud Protection Layer with an on-premises security gateway appliance to offer advanced defense against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-based threats. The Cloud Protection Layer acts as a first line of defense and blocks the vast majority of threats from making it to your security perimeter. This reduces your exposure to inbound attacks and conserves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway appliance adds a deeper layer of analysis for inbound email. For outgoing email, the onsite security gateway offers anti-virus and anti-spam filtering, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The on-premises gateway can also assist Exchange Server to track and protect internal email that stays inside your security perimeter. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size businesses
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies enable IT organizations to maximize utilization, streamline network management, and improve workload availability and data protection. run multiple virtual machines on one physical computer. Common usage scenarios for virtualization include hardware consolidation, low-cost platforms for programs that only run on older operating systems, and economical segregation of application development or pilot environments from on-line ones. Progent's virtualization technology engineers can provide Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting, Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server help, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server assistance. Progent can configure virtual machines to optimize performance, dependability and ease of administration while simultaneously lowering costs; suggest and verify business recovery plans that minimize downtown in case of a major failure; and provide ongoing support, repair, and engineering services as computer technology evolves.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.