Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad assortment of engineering and technical support assistance for IT environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small organizations in the San Jose area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent can provide the cost-effective services of remote Internet connectivity experts to help your company to evaluate or update your ISP services so your Internet access solution meets your business requirements. Services provided by Progent's engineers include assessment of your existing bandwidth utilization, carrier and service plan analysis and selection, network provisioning, and managing a seamless switchover to a new ISP and/or service arrangement. Network provisioning can include optimizing current routers and switches and configuring new ones, setting up firewalls, and designing dependable Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to capture, update, find and safeguard data related to your IT infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can instantly find passwords or serial numbers and be alerted automatically about upcoming expirations of SSL certificates or warranties. By updating and organizing your IT documentation, you can eliminate as much as half of time wasted searching for critical information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common location for holding and sharing all documents related to managing your network infrastructure such as standard operating procedures (SOPs) and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers a high level of automation for collecting and associating IT information. Whether youíre planning improvements, performing regular maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the data you require when you need it. Find out about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- If you are developing Linux applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and support services that keep your system up and running while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using sophisticated network monitoring and providing online and optional on-site help as you need it, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that offers a cost effective way to manage an IT network that features high availability, tight security and high performance.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it easy and affordable for small and mid-sized organizations to map out, track, enhance and debug their networking appliances such as switches, firewalls, and load balancers plus servers, client computers and other devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch ensures that network maps are always current, captures and displays the configuration of almost all devices on your network, tracks performance, and sends notices when problems are detected. By automating time-consuming network management processes, WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary tasks such as making network diagrams, expanding your network, locating appliances that need critical updates, or isolating performance problems. Read about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of affordable network management outsourcing services for small organizations
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to providing the best level of online computer support services available for both emergency as well as non-critical problems. For urgent issues that impact multiple users, key individuals, or a line-of-business application, the Technical Response Center can respond in less than an hour. For non-critical issues, the TRC will address your issue within two hours. Regardless of criticality, your ticket will be created quickly and accurately, you will receive an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will contact you regarding each resolved issue to make sure you are satisfied with the results and ready to close out the trouble ticket. Learn more details concerning Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to deploy unified endpoint management tools for maintaining devices used by work-from-home employees. For details about ways Progent's consultants can assist you to manage and monitor the endpoints of your at-home workforce, refer to expertise for managing and monitoring the remote endpoints of your at-home workforce.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk consultants and Cisco CUBE integration experts can assist organizations of any size to design, deploy, maintain, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE-based SIP trunks. Progent offers cost-effective online or onsite expertise to help businesses to migrate efficiently to a modern communications ecosystem that delivers fast ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration consultants can help you to establish connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms such as Skype for Business Server and Lync for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent offers the help of proven ransomware recovery experts with the skills to reconstruct an environment victimized by a ransomware virus such as Ryuk, WannaCry, NotPetya, or Locky. To learn more, see ransomware removal and restoration consulting.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.