Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide array of consulting and technical support assistance for information environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small businesses in the San Jose area by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- There are several hundred enterprise-level data center colocation Sites in the and major cities throughout the U.S., and Progent's colocation consulting team can improve your systemís reliability and performance by helping you choose a remote data center site that addresses the individual needs of your business including geographic proximity, size, connectivity, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís data center support services are intended for companies with hardware located at co-location hosting sites and requiring timely in-person service at the colo site plus online help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier experts. Progent offers a variety of co-location center consulting services including system topology analysis, Windows and Linux server integration and maintenance, troubleshooting for server and telecommunications infrastructure, design and deployment of high availability configurations, architecting and implementing layered security structures, firewall integration and support, designing load balancing environments, and creating high-availability server and storage cluster systems.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organizations to deploy collaborative applications like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to enable their at-home workers to benefit from productive teamwork with fellow workers and other stakeholders. For information about how Progent can help you to integrate and manage collaboration technology for an at-home workforce, go to collaborative solutions support services for a remote workforce.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) services offer economical multi-layer security for physical servers and VMs, desktops, mobile devices, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and modern behavior analysis for continuously monitoring and reacting to cyber assaults from all vectors. ProSight ESP provides two-way firewall protection, intrusion alarms, device management, and web filtering through cutting-edge tools incorporated within one agent accessible from a single console. Progent's data protection and virtualization experts can help you to plan and configure a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your organization's unique needs and that helps you achieve and demonstrate compliance with government and industry information security regulations. Progent will help you specify and configure security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alarms that call for urgent attention. Progent's consultants can also assist you to install and verify a backup and restore system like ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can recover quickly from a potentially disastrous cyber attack such as ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver affordable online and on-premises support to carry out your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, produce extensive documentation of your upgraded messaging environment, educate your network support staff and users to get them up to speed quickly on Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, and offer ongoing management consulting and technical help.
- Teams replaces Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's premier cloud platform for group conversation and collaboration. Progent's Microsoft Teams consultants can assist your organization to design a migration to Teams from Skype for Business or Lync Server and install, manage, and troubleshoot a cloud-based or hybrid implementation of Teams. Progent can assist you to connect Teams with Office/Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange, SharePoint, and your phone system.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 consultants can assist your business in any and all facets of your migration to Exchange 2016 including planning high availability infrastructure for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; licensing compliance for Exchange and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V strategy; specifying mass storage capacity required for your virtual machines, mailbox databases and log files; setting up hardware load balancing for high-availability client access services; designing, setting up and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); setting up collaboration with SharePoint; preparing the firewall; resolving SSL issues; performing client remediation with Office desktop or Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can help your business to evaluate the business benefits of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can assist your organization to design and carry out an efficient migration of your current SQL Server environment to any network model including onsite, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's consultants can provide remote or on-premises support services ranging from on-demand design review or troubleshooting to comprehensive project management and co-management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 initiative is carried out on schedule and on budget. For more information, visit SQL Server 2017 integration consulting.
- Progent has extensive experience both providing Microsoft Operations Manager consulting and using this powerful server monitoring software.
Progent offers small and mid-sized organizations two popular outsourcing service packages based on-top of System Center Operations Manager:
Managed Network Monitoring Plan and
24x7 Server Monitoring Package.
To download a one-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing packages for small businesses click: Server Monitoring Service Plans.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud integration experts can provide affordable remote support to help companies to integrate Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Amazon EC2 for virtual machine hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for expandable high-performance storage, and Glacier for low-cost archival storage. Progent can help you with every phase of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design and review, pilot testing, deployment, administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security. Progent can provide advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN access and can show you how to deploy cloud-based or hybrid networking models that efficiently integrate Amazon AWS resources. Progent offers occasional consulting or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of access points are Linux-based units intended as entry-level wireless APs for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified wireless infrastructure experts offer online or on-premises configuration and troubleshooting support to help you to plan, configure, update, optimize, administer and debug Cisco Small Business wireless AP environments of any scale or topology. For details about Progent's consulting services for current and legacy Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of WiFi APs, refer to Cisco Small Business WiFi APs system design and troubleshooting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or onsite support to assist organizations of any size to plan, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a backup/recovery solution built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to migrate from earlier versions of SCDPM or from another backup system, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager implementation for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide as-needed help for fixing particularly stubborn issues, or comprehensive project management services. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consultants can assist you to design and carry out an efficient upgrade from DPM 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless experts can provide in-depth consulting services for Cisco's Wi-Fi products by delivering services that includes Aironet wireless AP planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi APs support services, Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax access points system design, configuration, and debugging consulting, Meraki Wi-Fi AP integration and consulting services, and Cisco Wi-Fi controller expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager (SCOM 2012) consultants have over a decade of experience designing, deploying, optimizing and fixing Microsoft SCOM solutions and offer companies of any size expert online or on-premises consulting support for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can help you to design an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the performance and resilience required to monitor your IT resources efficiently, whether your datacenters are on-premises, in the cloud, or a mixed environment. Progent's SCOM consultants can also help you to import and tune SCOM 2012 management packs based on best practices for monitoring network fabric as well as both Microsoft and third-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can provide fast remote or onsite troubleshooting to assist you to fix serious issues detected by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to assist your organization to migrate efficiently from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.