Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad array of engineering and technical support assistance for computer systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Network services available to small and mid-size organizations in the city of San Jose by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 experts can help your organization to plan and carry out a cost-effective migration to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted deployment architecture or a hybrid deployment model that combines cloud-based Windows Server Online with on-site Windows Server 2019. For details, visit Microsoft Windows Server 2019 upgrade consulting.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously known as SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies over a quarter century of background assisting manufacturing and distribution companies to simplify supply chains and streamline critical processes in order to bring products to market quickly and meet customer schedules consistently. Progent can provide the skills of an ERP consultant with over two decades of background with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine platform. Progent can provide remote or onsite services that can range from occasional advice to end-to-end solution design and project management. Sample consulting services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, upgrades, business analysis, customization, CPQ, web site integration, technical support, ETL, Office 365 integration, training, and database administration. To find out more, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Expertise.
- Progent has in-depth experience delivering Operations Manager consulting and using this powerful server monitoring application.
Progent can provide small and mid-sized businesses two affordable outsourcing service options built on Microsoft Operations Manager:
Network Monitoring Package and
24x7 System Monitoring Plan.
To download a single-page datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing packages for mid-size businesses click: Server Monitoring Packages.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts can provide in-depth expertise in implementing and managing all versions of Microsoft Office Project and can deliver a wide variety of cost-effective remote consulting services based on industry best practices to help organizations of all sizes to get all the advantages of this leading platform. Consulting support available from Progent include solution design, installation and migration, strategies for safe file and status sharing among onsite and remote or mobile users, network optimization, and customized online training classes.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) services deliver economical multi-layer protection for physical servers and VMs, desktops, mobile devices, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP utilizes contextual security and modern behavior analysis for continuously monitoring and responding to security threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP provides two-way firewall protection, penetration alerts, device control, and web filtering via leading-edge tools incorporated within a single agent managed from a unified console. Progent's data protection and virtualization experts can assist your business to plan and implement a ProSight ESP environment that meets your company's specific needs and that allows you demonstrate compliance with legal and industry data protection regulations. Progent will assist you specify and configure security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alerts that call for immediate action. Progent's consultants can also help your company to install and verify a backup and restore system like ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can recover rapidly from a destructive cyber attack such as ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of IT infrastructure management tools and is designed to provide a centralized solution for deploying and administering virtualized datacenters across hybrid environments that can incorporate private clouds and Azure publics cloud resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can help businesses of all sizes with any aspect of designing, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can assess your virtualization topology, help you upgrade smoothly from legacy versions of Virtual Machine Manager, design processes for building and deploying VMs and hosts, design fault-tolerant compute and storage clusters, connect your private cloud infrastructure with public clouds, set up virtual switches, develop and refine PowerShell scripts, and assist you to assess the potential advantages of new technologies such as Storage Spaces Direct and Host Guardian Service. Progent's hypervisor professionals offer world-class Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi expertise.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform allows you to create complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and administered with a high level of automation regardless of the physical components making up the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also permits non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, updates and fixes and can generate reports to confirm full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and prove DR compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware SRM can quickly recover the complete logical network topology at the secondary site. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to help you to design, deploy, test and administer a disaster recovery solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent's CISSP-certified cybersecurity consultants can assist organizations of any size with any facet of IT security. Progent can help create efficient security solutions that guard a small business against modern threats or Progent can plan, configure, and monitor an end-to-end security strategy for hybrid networks that support local, online, and mobile clients accessing network resources spread over a mix of physical datacenters and various clouds.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.