Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small organizations in San Jose are focused on clients who require quick and economical help with system reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls are industry leaders in offering best-in-class throughput for encrypted data inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants can assist your business to integrate your Fortinet FortiGate security appliances to safeguard all your digital resources at the enterprise edge, within the data center, at branches, and in the cloud. To learn more, visit Fortinet firewall integration consultants.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security consultants can assist businesses of any size with any aspect of information system security. Progent can implement efficient cybersecurity solutions that guard a small office against advanced malware attacks or Progent can plan, deploy, and monitor an end-to-end security strategy for hybrid enterprise networks that accommodate local, online, and mobile users sharing IT resources spread across multiple physical sites and public and private clouds.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating key sales functions including listings, orders, shipments, fulfillment, and finances. By tapping into Amazon's vast online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, vendors can expand their market, reduce their cost of sales, improve response time to customers, and increase their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) developers can collaborate with your development team and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can cut development time and costs and get to market quickly.
- Progent's Power BI experts can assist you to design, install, manage, enhance or troubleshoot your Power BI environment. Progent can also assist you to prepare your target data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can assist you implement and administer an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid environment for Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI integration consulting.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide a comprehensive solution that manages all facets of remote desktop technical support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, assigning ownership, remote desktop control, status tracking, problem solving, and and reporting. Designed for small organizations with few if any in-house service personnel for desktop issues, Progent's Help Desk Services offer remote support at a significant discount off Progent's regular desktop service rates. Progent also offers rapid on-demand escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 consultants to handle challenging problems. To learn more, visit Progentís remote Call Center services for small organizations.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning across multiple sites, centralizes compliance settings control, keeps track of network resources, protects against corporate data leakage, performs health reporting, allows safe self service, and offers a single point of control for administering mixed-OS ecosystems based on on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud integration experts can assist you with any facet of designing, installing, operating and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for local, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts offer Windows Server 2016 migration consulting services to help organizations of all sizes to plan and implement a smooth deployment of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help your company to evaluate the business value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of planning, deploying, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can assist your organization to take advantage of the many new disaster recovery and information assurance features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus workgroup and multi-domain failover clusters. In addition, Progent's Microsoft Windows Server 2022 migration consultants and Windows Server 2019 migration consultants can help you to plan and carry out an efficient migration from Windows Server 2016 to a newer release of Windows Server.
- Progent's affordable extended hours online technical support program provides companies round-the-clock access to online technical support from Progent's TRC. Support services available outside standard business hours include fixing problems with Windows server products, Microsoft Windows desktop support, assistance with Microsoft Office applications, network and system backup/restore, and fundamental routing and switching help for Cisco networking products.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can deliver a range of consulting services to help companies of any size to support, administer, and repair environments that include desktops, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones powered by Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 planning and migration help and Windows 11 upgrade assistance.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.