Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
|Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
|Fremont Network Support Services
|26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Hayward Network Support Services
|18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
|Morgan Hill Network Support Services
|1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Oakland Network Support Services
|3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
|Palo Alto Network Support Services
|4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Pleasanton Network Support Services
|388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
|San Francisco Network Support Services
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
|San Jose Network Support Services
|1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
|San Mateo Network Support Services
|1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
|Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide selection of consulting and support help for information systems powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small and mid-size companies in the San Jose vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent can provide your company online access to MS Exchange 2019 Server hybrid cloud integration expertise, MS Exchange 2016 Server migration support, certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Exchange Server 2010 experts and Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server support professionals to create a fault-tolerant email solution that includes secure email connectivity throughout your organization. For road warriors with handheld computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry management expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 migration engineers can assist your company to manage and troubleshoot legacy Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to estimate the potential business benefits of moving to Microsoft Windows Windows 10 or Windows 11. If it fits your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 10 upgrade engineers and Windows 11 deployment consultants can help you to design and execute a smooth deployment of Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- SharePoint Server 2019 offers the modern experience of SharePoint Online, serving as a crossover product between the classic UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants offer economical remote and onsite consulting expertise, application development, and technical support services for businesses of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from legacy versions of SharePoint. Progent can assist customers plan and execute a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that incorporates local and cloud resources into a cohesive information management solution. To find out more, see SharePoint 2019 solutions services.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's “Best Application of the Year Award.” Mr. Kent is a 40-year computer industry veteran and has been responsible for the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative business solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to meet the needs of smaller organizations who can't afford the high cost of maintaining a large IT staff but who still require information networks with world-class dependability, protection, and responsiveness.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange Server 2016 consultants can help your business in any and all phases of your upgrade to Exchange 2016 such as designing high availability (HA) infrastructure for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V design; determining mass storage capacity required for your virtual machines (VMs), mailbox databases and logs; setting up HLB for fault-tolerant client access services; designing, setting up and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing the firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client remediation with Office desktop or Microsoft 365; and setting up Outlook on the web. Progent can also provide Exchange 2019 planning and deployment help and Exchange Online consulting to help you to upgrade to a more modern version of Exchange Server.
- Progent can help you in any facet of your migration to Exchange 2019 including deploying Windows Server 2019 for hosting Exchange; planning high availability architecture for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; migrating mailboxes; planning and configuring Hyper-V virtualization; configuring hardware load balancing; building DAG groups with MCDB caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail services; integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing firewalls; integration with Microsoft 365; and setting up Outlook clients. For details, visit Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 deployment services.
- In addition to supporting a diverse range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers enterprises expert support for products from other major Firewall and VPN manufacturers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to create a detailed security plan and select appropriate products from multiple suppliers to achieve your security goals while sticking within your budget limits.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can deliver a range of technical services to assist organizations of any size to maintain, administer, and repair environments that include desktops, laptops, tablets, or smartphones powered by Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration assistance and Windows 11 deployment expertise.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants offer advanced remote and onsite support and troubleshooting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for applications that range from small companies and campus networks to giant data centers and ISPs. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's rapidly improving switch technology to realize the speed, scale, availability, virtualization support, data protection and ease of management needed by your organization. To learn about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, see Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. To learn about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus line of data center switches, refer to Cisco Nexus switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, go to Meraki switches configuration and management.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.