Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small companies in the San Jose area are concentrated on clients who require quick and economical assistance for network dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience will give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your information system.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016, designed for onsite implementations of the SharePoint content management platform, offers deep integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid environments that transparently combine local and cloud resources. Additional improvements include fast provisioning with the MinRole role-based topology feature, larger scale, higher performance, stronger cybersecurity, enterprise analytics with Power BI integration, and a modernized client experience for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer economical online and onsite consulting expertise, application development, and technical support services for businesses of any size who want to upgrade to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid deployment support.
- Although the Microsoft Small Business Server product line has been terminated, this powerful bundle remains popular. Progent offers extensive Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all releases of the platform. In addition, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can help your organization to assess the possible benefits of transitioning from an on-premises datacenter based on Small Business Server version 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud network by carrying out a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based applications. Whether your servers and applications are hosted on an on premises datacenter, in the cloud, or across a hybrid mix of environments, Progent can provide full-service consulting, technical support, and software development services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progentís Help Desk sharing services make it possible for your IT organization to split the load for Help Desk support transparently between your IT team and Progent's large roster of seasoned desktop support technicians and matter experts (SMEs). Progentís Help Desk Co-management service is a collaborative support solution based on the top PSA platform for handling service requests, ticket lifecycle, ownership, status tracking, and metrics. To learn more, see Progentís shared Help Desk services.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network consultants can help your company to plan and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, optimize and support your infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from outdated devices to current versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide expertise with Juniper's premiere network control software to help you to streamline the administration and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN devices firewalls, and routers. Progent also has broad experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can help organizations maintain environments that incorporate a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants offer Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to assist businesses of any size to plan and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can help your company to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of planning, configuring, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can assist your organization to take advantage of the many new disaster recovery and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine load balancing, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain failover clusters.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking techniques enable IT organizations to optimize utilization, streamline network operations, and improve workload availability and data protection. run several virtual servers on a single actual processor. Typical applications for virtual servers include resource efficiency, inexpensive hosts for programs that require outdated operating systems, and affordable quarantining of application programming or pilot environments from production systems. Progent's virtual server consultants can provide Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting services, Windows Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere deployment, VMware NSX virtual network design and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can install virtual servers to maximize speed, fault tolerance and manageability while at the same time cutting costs; suggest and verify business recovery plans that minimize productivity loss in the event of a major failure; and deliver ongoing support, troubleshooting, and consulting services as computer technology advances.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), formerly branded CallManager, operates as the heart of Cisco's collaboration portfolio. Unified CM and Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) provide a modern IP-PBX solution by integrating with applications that include Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for creating a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM experts can assist with any facet of CUCM support and debugging in areas that include integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and video phones, reviewing dial plans, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE networking support, designing UCS server clustering systems for high availability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) program was established by ISACA to validate an IT professional's ability to plan, implement, and support IS controls to mitigate network risk. Progent can provide the services of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help you to develop and execute a risk management plan based on industry best practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to align with your company's risk tolerance, business objectives, and budgetary guidelines.
- Progent offers convenient, quick, and affordable access to Registered Cisco CCIE engineers. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are elite networking gurus who are awarded this prestigious classification only as a result of strenuous examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to handle even the most complicated issues surrounding network architecture, deployment, troubleshooting, and service. Progentís CCIE consultants work intimately with Cisco engineers in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS platform and developing fixes or obtaining patches to resolve problems. Progent can provide quick access to a CCIE by phone so you are able to get immediate assistance for complex network troubles that are affecting worker productivity but are outside the scope of your local IT support resources.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.