Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad array of consulting and support help for information environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network support services available to small organizations in the San Jose neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery platform for small and mid-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup deployment can incorporate a purpose-built hardware storage device built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable functionality but which utilizes your own storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects vital company data produced locally, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a broad array of consulting services to help you to plan, configure, operate and repair a BDR system based on Barracuda Backup. For more information, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- Progent has in-depth experience both providing Microsoft System Center Operations Manager consulting services and using this powerful server monitoring application.
Progent offers small companies two popular outsourcing service options based on-top of System Center Operations Manager:
Managed Server Monitoring Plan and
24x7 Server Monitoring Solution.
To download a single-page datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for mid-sized organizations click: Network Monitoring Bundles.
- Progent's consultants for Mac technology can support the creative sides of Apple macOS and OS X systems by providing support services and training in images/, audio, and video. Progent's consultants can offer expertise in a variety of macOS and OS X desktop applications including Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with discrete areas such as digitizing audio or video or building an audio post production lab.
- Progent's SQL Server developers can assist you to create and support applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent follows leading practices to build scalable, manageable SQL Server applications and is able to work with a customer's IT staff to deliver projects in a cost effective and cost-effective manner. Progent for can assist your company to build Microsoft SQL Server solutions by offering a broad selection of consulting services including specification of features and scope, logical and physical modeling, data integrity, T-SQL programming, software installation, storage management, performance tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering, consolidation of stored procedures, replication mechanisms, security, and fault tolerance.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can deliver a range of consulting services to assist organizations of all sizes to maintain, manage, and repair IT systems that incorporate desktops, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration support.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud planning and integration consultants can provide cost-effective online consulting to help companies of any size to access Amazon AWS cloud services such as Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon S3 for expandable cloud storage, and Amazon Glacier for value-priced long-term archiving. Progent can assist you with every phase of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design and review, pilot testing, configuration, administration, performance tuning, licensing management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN connections and can show you how to deploy all-cloud or hybrid environments that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS resources. Progent can provide as-needed support or Progent can deliver comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of network management tools and is intended to offer a centralized solution for deploying and administering virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure resources. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consultants can help businesses of any size with all facets of designing, implementing, and managing a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can assess your virtualization architecture, show you how to upgrade smoothly from older versions of Virtual Machine Manager, design processes for building and installing VMs and hosts, design fault-tolerant compute and storage clusters, integrate your datacenter resources with public cloud services, set up virtual switches, write and debug PowerShell scripts, and help you assess the potential business benefits of the latest capabilities like Storage Replica and Host Guardian Service. Progent's certified virtualization experts can provide advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi expertise.
- Progent offers the expertise of CISM Certified cybersecurity management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee defines the core competencies and global standards of performance that IT security managers are expected to learn. It gives business management the confidence that consultants who have earned their CISM credential have the experience and knowledge to provide efficient security administration and consulting services.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a value-priced, versatile operating system that allows small organizations to make the move from the traditional stand-alone on-premises datacenter to the modern hybrid networking model that combines both local and cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can provide budget-friendly online consulting and troubleshooting for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can help you to determine the potential business advantages of migrating to Essentials and implementing a hybrid on-premises/cloud design for your network ecosystem. Progent offers comprehensive project management to help you plan and execute a smooth migration to Microsoft Windows Server Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud applications and services. Progent also offers as-needed consulting, troubleshooting, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises installations of Exchange and Microsoft Azure cloud integration consulting services.)
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery software suite that combines failover storage clustering with replication to deliver fast, zero data loss disaster recovery between datacenters that are as far as 300km away from one another. Progent can provide online or on-premises access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can help you to design, configure, administer, update, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to select an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your technical needs and budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to leading practices for installing your MetroCluster solution by providing guidance with tasks such as assigning shelf IDs, determining plexes layout, setting up NetApp FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning switches, implementing a tiebreaker, setting up a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your peered clusters, and testing your disaster recovery system to prove adherence with information assurance standards and regulatory requirements.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, designed for on-premises deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, offers integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid environments that transparently combine local and cloud-based resources. Other improvements include fast provisioning with the new MinRole role-based topology feature, larger scale, faster performance, tighter security and compliance, advanced analytics via Power BI support, and a modernized user interface for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide affordable remote and onsite consulting expertise, application development, and debugging services for businesses of any size who intend to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. To find out more, see SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid integration expertise.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is an integrated collection of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to streamline their business processes by automating key sales functions including listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's extensive online selling environment and automating their sales, merchants can expand their reach, reduce their operating costs, accelerate reaction time to customers, and add to their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) consultants can collaborate with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you shorten development time and costs and expedite your ROI.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to implement unified remote endpoint management and monitoring platforms for administering endpoints used by an offsite workforce. For information about how Progent's consultants can assist your business to manage the remote endpoints of your at-home workers, go to solutions for managing and monitoring the endpoints of your telecommuters.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.