Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide assortment of consulting and support assistance for computer networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services offered to small and mid-size companies in the San Jose neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word experts can provide a wide range of economical online support services to assist you to manage your current Microsoft Word environment or help you to upgrade to a current release of Office Word. Services offered by Progent's experts include VBA programming, identifying and resolving compatibility problems between various versions of Word, integrating Word with different Office apps like Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with 3rd-party platforms and add-ons,network enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance consulting, and smart phone synchronization, and online Microsoft Office Word training classes customized for individuals or groups.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall experts can show you how to deploy, manage, and tune SonicWall firewall products including the newer SonicWall TZ and NSa families of appliances and the legacy SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch products. Progent's CISSP and GIAC-certified cybersecurity experts can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete network protection solution and design security into your corporate processes. To learn more, refer to SonicWall firewall integration consulting services.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to set up cybersecurity defense systems and provide response services needed to support offsite workers. For details about Progent's endpoint device security defense services for at-home workers, go to endpoint security defense consulting services for at-home workers.
- Progent offers a wide array of affordable support services to help you company to deploy, configure, troubleshoot, and manage workstations and laptops based on Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or various versions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 planning assistance, Microsoft Windows 8.1 technical support, Windows 7 technical support, MS Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit processing upgrades.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki wireless AP consultants offer online and on-premises support to help organizations of any size to design, install, maintain, expand or repair Wi-Fi networks that include Cisco Meraki wireless access points. Progent can assist your business to configure and support Cisco's Meraki-based wireless infrastructure for environments that can range from a telecommuter's home or a branch office all the way to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also assist you to configure other Cisco products including Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, ASR routers and firewalls to build a cohesive ecosystem that provides identical connectivity, responsiveness, security, ease of management and availability for wired and wireless clients irrespective of their mobility or device. (See Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small to medium-size businesses near-continuous backup and easy recovery functions for Microsoft networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-aware protection for key platforms like Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, backs up Windows and Linux virtual machines, works with virtual machines hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Azure for convenient cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager consultants can assist you to design, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/restore system built around System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can assist you to migrate from an older release of DPM or from a legacy solution, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 environment for on premises, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent can provide remote or onsite consulting expertise and can deliver occasional guidance to resolve technical bottlenecks or deliver end-to-end project management or co-management support to help you complete your SCDPM 2016 deployment on schedule and on budget.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to plan, install, validate and maintain backup/recovery systems for a remote workforce. To find out about Progent's data protection solutions for teleworkers, refer to backup solutions for an at-home workforce.
- Progent uses a team model for problem escalation, making it possible to fix even the most challenging network problems that can appear from time to time. By leveraging 100s of man-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consulting staff, Progent can quickly and cost-effectively fix issues that would baffle most computer service organizations. Working with thousands of clients on implementation and integration tasks every year provides Progent a well-grounded perspective on what techniques work and which ones do not in resolving network problems.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.