Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size companies in the San Jose area are focused on customers who need immediate and affordable assistance with network stability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 upgrade engineers can assist your company to administer and maintain Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to estimate the likely strategic value of adopting Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 deployment consultants can help you to plan and carry out a smooth deployment of a current version of Windows.
- Progent's CISSP certified security experts and CISM certified security staff can assist your company to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through professional services such as running comprehensive security auditing, cleanup after virus and worm attacks, configuring firewalls, implementing safe mobile connectivity, installing advanced software for protection against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and designing a detailed security strategy tailored for your business and network system.
- Progent offers a family of affordable, fixed-price managed services designed to allow small and mid-size organizations to benefit from the same advanced technology deployed by some of the industry's top corporations. Progent's ProSight series of network management outsourcing services addresses all key areas of modern networking including email content filtering, threat defense based on machine leaning, update management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure monitoring and management, private cloud hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To download Progent's eBook on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consulting experts have more than 15 years of experience planning, deploying, enhancing and troubleshooting SCOM environments and offer companies of any size expert online or on-premises consulting services for SCOM 2012. Progent can assist your company to plan a topology for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that provides the performance and resilience required to monitor your IT resources efficiently, whether your infrastructure are onsite, cloud-based, or a hybrid solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also assist you to import and customize System Center 2012 Operations Manager management packs according to leading practices for tracking network fabric and both Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. Also, Progent can provide fast online or on-premises troubleshooting to assist you to remediate serious issues detected by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to help your organization to migrate efficiently from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016.
- Progent's Citrix desktop virtualization consultants can help your business to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a virtualized Windows desktop and application delivery and management solution by offering Citrix XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco CCIE network consultants can show you how to enhance your network infrastructure for distributing server and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter management and support consultants can assist your organization to manage and support a remote datacenter that features high uptime, advanced security, and rapid disaster recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you with other virtualization solutions from Citrix by offering Citrix XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent provides online instruction for an array of client applications. Progent's Online training covers areas that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA macro development, Publisher collaboration, Office Outlook security, Office 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP migration, and Windows 10 management. Virtual training provides the benefits of conventional in-person sessions, including instant communication between clients and teachers, but eliminates the expenses of transportation and the challenge of trying to synchronize the schedules of teachers and students.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can help you to assess the business benefits of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can help your organization to design and implement a smooth migration of your databases and applications to any deployment architecture including local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's consultants offer online or on-premises support ranging from as-needed architecture assessment or debugging to comprehensive project management to ensure your SQL Server 2017 project is carried out on time and on budget. To find out more, see SQL Server 2017 integration consulting expertise.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service based on a brief phone discussion with a Progent information assurance consultant. The fact-finding interview is intended to help evaluate your company's preparedness to block or recover quickly from a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you directly to collect information concerning your current AV defense and backup/recovery system, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can follow industry best practices to create a cost-effective AV and backup/recovery system that aligns with your business requirements. For more information, see Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent's simplified per-minute billing model has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other support companies have minimum charges or other extra fees that increase support costs. For remote support from Progent during normal business hours, you only pay for the actual time spent resolving your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to fix your issue, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For advance scheduled on-site service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are billed only for the time when a Progent consultant is actually on-site working on your issues. Just Progent's value priced by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you might be charged for our engineerís travel time, but not a higher emergency rate. Since Progent has a large pool of expert consultants located within the entire service territory, an available consultant is typically close by to assist. Progent can also offer onsite technical support to most zip codes in the U.S. within one business day of receiving a support call. Progent's online support group has provided assistance to small businesses in every state in the U.S (Refer to Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- If you need to redo your organizationís web site, build in-house webs for functions like as HR or worker orientation, create a successful web presence for a start-up company, or build enterprise-class, data-driven web applications, Progent has talented and seasoned web development consultants. Web site design and development consulting offered by Progent's Applications Specialists Team include web software development, web project management, .ASP and .NET programming, and graphics design. Progent's Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database application experts, and Microsoft Access developers can assist your business to design, build, and support data-powered web sites. Progent's experts can also help you design and maintain a protected, robust server and communications environment including remote connectivity, to support your web solutions.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide cost-effective online consulting to help your business to design, deploy, and troubleshoot any aspect of your iOS and Windows integration solution and is available for quick tasks to help you get past occasional technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you finish business-critical initiatives on time and within budget. Progent has expertise in local, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can help you create or maintain a highly available, secure and scalable infrastructure that aligns with your computing model. Progent can also provide remote and onsite training to help manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a secure, team-oriented environment that optimizes the business value of your information network.
- Progent is experienced in the design, installation, and integration of cohesive networks by melding advanced technology from a range of top hardware and software manufacturers. Support services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco network products expertise, consulting for Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS technology, Linux integration, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and NSX deployment, Oracle RDBMS DBA and development services, Citrix XenServer consulting, and Juniper/NetScreen firewall and VPN router set up.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.