Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small companies in the San Jose vicinity are concentrated on clients who need quick and affordable help for system stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas will give you an idea of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- System Center 2016 delivers important improvements in the management of hybrid cloud networks by offering advanced integration with Windows Server 2016, Windows 10; unified management of multi-OS environments that include Linux, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and expanded cloud support such as closer integration with Microsoft Intune for Apple iPhone and Android smartphone management plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants offer advanced remote and onsite expertise for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist organizations of any size to plan and install a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, extend or optimize an existing one, migrate smoothly from an earlier release of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center environment.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is an affordable service built around a brief discussion with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The interview is intended to assess your organization's ability to block or recover rapidly from a ransomware incident. Progent will consult with you personally to collect information concerning your existing AV defense and backup platform, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report document describing how you can follow industry best practices to deploy a cost-effective security and backup/recovery system that meets your company's needs. For more information, refer to The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP infrastructure experts and Cisco CUBE configuration consultants can assist organizations of any size to design, integrate, manage, debug and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) infrastructure technology and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-based SIP trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective online or on-premises support to help businesses to migrate smoothly to an advanced communications ecosystem that offers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can assist you to establish connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's rich media applications like Skype for Business and Lync for connectivity to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants offer wide-ranging backgrounds in the integration and support of wireless information technology and can help your IT team to plan, configure, administer and repair wireless ecosystems that are secure, robust, scalable, easy to administer and use, able to handle your critical applications, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and on-premises support provided by Progent span a variety of wireless technologies and include smartphone management, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's Power BI experts can assist your business to design, install, manage, update or troubleshoot your Power BI solution. Progent can also assist you to prep your target data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can show you how to build and manage an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid environment for Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI consulting services.
- Progent offers the expertise of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants and experienced database application programmers, DBAs, project managers, Cisco-certified network engineers, disaster recovery planning specialists, and data security consultants to assist you to manage Microsoft SQL Server 2012. Progent can also provide SQL Server 2016 migration expertise or SQL Server 2019 migration consulting to help you adopt a more modern release of SQL Server.
- Progent's certified Microsoft 365 Excel application consultants can assist your company to create advanced Excel-based programs or provide one-on-one education in the powerful features of Microsoft Excel desktop and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent's consultants can also assist you to create and maintain a secure, robust IT architecture to support your Excel applications. Progent's SharePoint consultants can show you ways utilize Excel Services to extend the capabilities of Office Excel by incorporating interactive spreadsheets into business intelligence portals, dashboards, and scorecards. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants can show you how to exchange information between Microsoft 365 Excel and other products by providing services like Dynamics GP custom programming and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV ERP software support.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business experts offer remote and on-premises consulting services for companies of all sizes to assess the costs/benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any release of Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist your business to plan a local, cloud or hybrid topology; interface Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server and Office; set up high-availability mechanisms; interface Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and interface with third-party collaboration systems such as Cisco Video Interop Server. Progent's certified network security experts can help you to design and verify a security strategy for your Skype for Business deployment that is compliant with government and industry standards. Progent can also help you build a hybrid solution that combines on-prem Microsoft Skype for Business with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering service that incorporates the infrastructure of top information security companies to provide centralized control and world-class protection for your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid architecture of Email Guard integrates a Cloud Protection Layer with a local gateway appliance to provide advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, DHAs, and other email-based threats. Email Guard's Cloud Protection Layer acts as a preliminary barricade and keeps most threats from making it to your security perimeter. This reduces your exposure to external attacks and conserves system bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway appliance provides a further layer of analysis for incoming email. For outbound email, the local gateway offers anti-virus and anti-spam protection, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The onsite gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and safeguard internal email that originates and ends inside your security perimeter. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight series of low-cost managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.