Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small businesses in the San Jose neighborhood are focused on clients who need quick and affordable assistance with system stability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should give you a sense of how Progent's team can help your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, immediate, and economical access to Registered Cisco CCIE consultants. CCIEs are elite networking experts who are awarded this prestigious certification only as a result of intense testing by Cisco. CCIEs can resolve even the most complex issues surrounding network design, implementation, repair, and support. Progentís CCIE experts work closely with Cisco in-house staff in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS platform and devising workarounds or obtaining patches to correct problems. Progent can provide fast access to a CCIE by phone so you are able to receive immediate assistance for complex network troubles that are impacting worker efficiency but are outside the scope of your local IT support resources.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and inexpensive for small and mid-sized organizations to diagram, track, reconfigure and troubleshoot their networking hardware like routers, firewalls, and wireless controllers plus servers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating cutting-edge RMM technology, WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology maps are always current, copies and displays the configuration of almost all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and generates notices when issues are discovered. By automating complex management and troubleshooting activities, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off common tasks such as making network diagrams, expanding your network, finding appliances that need critical software patches, or identifying the cause of performance problems. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight series of value-priced managed services for small and mid-size businesses
- Teams replaces Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's flagship cloud service for real-time conversation and cooperation. Progent's Teams consultants can help your business to design a migration to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business Online and install, manage, and troubleshoot a cloud or mixed implementation of Microsoft Teams. Progent can help you to integrate Teams with Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange, SharePoint, and your phone system.
- Internet Information Services, Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated role for web hosting and web application development. The new versions provide improved security, dependability, expandability, and troubleshooting while also delivering major enhancements in remote management. A variety of popular extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which is able to prevent potentially harmful HTTP requests from being run by web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can assist your company to configure IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for managing FastCGI programs.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can help your organization to create and maintain applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to leading lifecycle management practices to create scalable, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and is able to team with a client's management to deliver programs in a timely and affordable manner. Progent for can help your company to build Microsoft SQL Server solutions by offering a broad selection of professional support services such as specification of features and scope, data tier architecture, data migration, T-SQL programming, software installation, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering, reusable schema, synchronization solutions, security, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Progent's Citrix virtual desktop consultants can help your business to plan, install, administer, and troubleshoot a virtual Windows application delivery and management solution by offering Citrix XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco CCIE network consultants can help you optimize your network for delivering server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter support consultants can help your organization to manage and maintain a remote datacenter that offers high uptime, advanced protection, and fast recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you manage and support additional virtualization solutions from Citrix by offering XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Stealth penetration testing is a key component of any overall network security plan. Progentís security experts can run thorough unannounced intrusion security tests without the knowledge of your company's internal network support staff. Unannounced penetration testing shows whether existing security monitoring tools such as intrusion incident alerts and event log monitoring are properly configured and actively observed.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment across multiple sites, centralizes security and compliance settings management, inventories network resources, guards against company data leakage, performs health reporting, enables secure end-user self service, and offers a single point of control for managing mixed-operating system ecosystems based on on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can assist businesses of any size with any aspect of designing, installing, using and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 solution for on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to install efficient remote endpoint management and monitoring tools for administering endpoints operated by work-from-home employees. To find out about ways Progent's consultants can assist your company to manage the endpoints of your at-home workforce, refer to consulting for managing the endpoints of your at-home workers.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can help you choose, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewall appliances to provide a modern security ecosystem that spans your on-premises and cloud-based resources and guards any user at any location with any device. To learn more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall planning and integration consulting.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consultants can help businesses of all sizes to adhere to leading practices to configure System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts, networking, storage, and libraries; plan, deploy, and manage private clouds, VMs, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for enterprise-class monitoring. Progent can assist your business to migrate from a legacy version of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party management platform, and Progent can help you to optimize and troubleshoot your existing SCVMM 2012 environment to make sure you realize maximum return on investment. Progent also offers SCVMM 2016 migration expertise to help you to design and execute a smooth upgrade from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 so you can take advantage of new security capabilities, more affordable VMM storage fabric, and other improvements.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to validate the skill of information technology security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by companies and institutions throughout the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide expertise with all of the network security disciplines addressed under GIAC certification such as auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, event handling, intrusion detection, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.