Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support services for small and mid-size businesses in the San Jose area are concentrated on customers who require immediate and economical help for system stability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short list of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas should provide an idea of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants offer wide-ranging backgrounds in the integration and support of wireless networking technology and can help you to plan, install, manage and repair wireless ecosystems that are secure, robust, expandable, easy to manage and operate, able to support your vital workloads, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and on-premises Consulting services provided by Progent cover a variety of wireless technologies and include smartphone management, Wi-Fi network design and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts offer Cisco Aironet wireless access point planning and deployment consulting and Cisco wireless controller integration so you can benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard to triple the speed for your Wi-Fi LAN while increasing the coverage.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide advanced remote consulting support to help organizations of all sizes to integrate their networks with popular public cloud platforms including Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can assist you to design and manage hybrid ecosystems that support Windows and Linux operating systems and applications in hybrid architectures that utilize physical resources as well as public clouds. To help you to incorporate cloud services with networks, Progent offers a range of public cloud integration services such as Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises Exchange deployments, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud design and deployment services, Amazon AWS cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service development and troubleshooting.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support experts can help you to enhance your servers and workstations efficiently from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can help you to understand the risks and advantages of moving to 64-bit computing, plan a cost-effective upgrade strategy that reduces operational interruptions, and provide responsive remote help to aid your company to install 64-bit software and applications on your current hardware. Progent's Microsoft-premier engineers can assist you to install the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent can provide the support of certified SQL Server 2012 engineers as well as seasoned software developers, DBAs, project management experts, Cisco-certified network architects, disaster recovery planning specialists, and certified data security professionals to assist you to support Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or carry out an efficient migration to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's certified Cisco Wi-Fi controller experts can help you to deploy Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage and monitor wireless LANs of any size. Progent can assist you to administer and debug your existing Cisco Wi-Fi solution or carry out an efficient migration to Cisco's modern wireless controller products. Progent offers expertise for both hardware-based and software-only wireless controllers and can help you to decide which version is appropriare for your Wi-Fi solution. For Wave 2 Wi-Fi controllers from Cisco, Progent offers Cisco 3504 Wi-Fi controller support, Cisco 5520 Wi-Fi controller consulting, and Cisco 8540 wireless controller support.
- Progent's seasoned IP Voice specialists offer Cisco UC560 consulting support to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or design and implement a smooth migration to a current VoIP system.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to integrate, manage, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy VoIP products to the newest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Unified CM, originally named CallManager, or with Unified CM Express to create a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Unified CM apps like Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent can deliver support with all aspects of Cisco IP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving QoS, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and designing UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for high availability.
- Progent offers a selection of low-cost, flat-rate managed services intended to enable small and mid-size organizations to benefit from the same best-of-breed technology used by some of the world's leading corporations. The ProSight suite of IT management outsourcing services covers all critical aspects of modern networking including email protection, behavioral-based threat defense, update management, automated backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure management, virtual machine hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To download Progent's white paper about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can provide world-class remote and on-premises support and troubleshooting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for environments that range from small companies and campus networks to giant data centers and ISPs. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's quickly improving switching technology to achieve the performance, scale, resilience, virtualization, security and ease of management required for your organization. For information about Progent's support for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, see Cisco Catalyst switch support. For information about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's Nexus line of switches, see Nexus switch consulting services. For information about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, go to Meraki switches integration.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.