Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide assortment of consulting and technical support assistance for information systems based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Services available to small organizations in the San Jose area by Progent's team of seasoned technical professionals include:
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 incorporates major enhancements to the capabilities of Exchange Server 2010 and introduces important new features as well as a revamped structure. These enhancements affect vital facets of IT such as ease of administration, availability, security and compliance, operational costs, teamwork, extensibility, throughput, cross-version interoperability, and the user experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts can deliver remote or onsite expertise to assist your organization to manage, tune and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more up to date release of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment.
- Progent can give your business online access to MS Exchange 2016 Server migration consulting services, certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting experts, Exchange 2010 consultants and Exchange 2007 Server consultants to design a fault-tolerant email solution that provides protected email access throughout your organization. For road warriors with handheld computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android tablet and smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry administration consulting.
- Progent provides a family of low-cost, flat-rate managed services intended to allow small and medium-size organizations to benefit from the same cutting-edge technology used by many of the industry's leading corporations. Progent's ProSight series of IT management outsourcing services addresses all critical areas of information technology including email protection, security and compliance, patch management, cloud-based backup/recovery, network infrastructure management, private cloud hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To download Progent's eBook about the advantages of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent offers enterprise clients online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire portfolio of SAN storage software and hardware products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Areas of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include SAN architecture, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent patching, storage management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent can provide Level 3 support to assist you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably based on best practices.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits are a fast and affordable alternative for small and medium-size businesses to get an objective evaluation of the overall health of their network. Powered by a selection of the top remote monitoring and management platforms available, and overseen by Progent's certified team of information technology experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the deployment of your core network devices adhere to leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide immediate benefits such as a cleaner and safer Active Directory environment. Both versions also provide the long-term benefits of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include easier network management, improved compliance with data security regulations, more efficient utilization of network resources, quicker problem resolution, more reliable backup and restore, and increased uptime. To find out more about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent is the leading source of easy, immediate, and affordable access to Registered Cisco CCIE support professionals. CCIEs are highly-qualified networking gurus who earn this prestigious classification only after intense examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to resolve even the most complex problems associated with network architecture, configuration, repair, and service. Progentís CCIE consultants work intimately with Cisco in-house staff in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS software and devising fixes or acquiring software updates to correct anomalies. Progent offers fast access to a CCIE by phone so that you are able to receive immediate assistance for tough network problems that are impacting business productivity but are outside the scope of your usual IT service providers.
- If you want to revamp your organizationís web site, build internal webs for functions such as human resources or worker training, create a successful web presence for a new venture, or put together enterprise-grade, database driven e-commerce solutions, Progent can provide talented and experienced web site designers and developers. Web custom software development services offered by Progent's Applications Specialists Team include web site design and development, web project management, ASP and .NET programming, and graphics design. Progent's Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database experts, and Office Access consultants can help you to plan, build, and support database-powered web sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you construct and maintain a protected, dependable server and communications infrastructure featuring remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web platforms.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2013 specialists, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 engineers and Office SharePoint 2007 consultants can assist you to rationalize the business justification for deploying the current release of Microsoft SharePoint, advise you on the appropriate edition of SharePoint for your circumstances, offer setup and integration services, help you to set up Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end database, optimize your network integrity, integrate your standard and custom application programs to operate with Microsoft SharePoint, develop a company-wide security plan that incorporates portal technology, and provide maintenance and Helpdesk services.
- The Helpdesk service delivery model adopted by Progent offers small businesses an affordable option to replace reliance on independent consultants by offering in-depth technical knowledge shared by all engineering groups, optional 24x7 availability of urgent assistance, fast escalation to top-level experts for solving the most complex problems, service consistency and reliability, prompt follow-up overseen by veteran IT service managers, a selection of easy-to-use techniques for initiating support jobs, and a high level of progress transparency made possible by ticket updates and accessible through a web portal.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.