Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size companies in the San Jose neighborhood are concentrated on customers who need immediate and affordable assistance for network stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent can help you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it possible to craft custom Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that offer all of the basic elements of standard Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also address the individualized requirements of your organization. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, developers can work with the most widely used customization platform in the industry to adapt Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Dynamics GP's integration with Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technologies, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 application development, and development experience with VBasic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer systems make it possible to design custom line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with Dynamics GP.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is an integrated library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating crucial sales functions including listings, orders, shipments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's vast online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, merchants can broaden their reach, reduce their operating costs, improve reaction time to customers, and increase their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can work with your development team and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you cut development time and costs and expedite your ROI.
- Progent can give your small business affordable online access to MS Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment consulting services, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Exchange 2010 experts and Microsoft Exchange 2007 support professionals to create a dependable email system that includes protected email access throughout your small business. For mobile workers with handheld computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry management consulting.
- The Help Desk Call Center support delivery structure used by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small and midsize organizations an affordable option to replace reliance on independent service individuals by offering in-depth technical knowledge shared by all engineering groups, optional round-the-clock access to emergency help, fast escalation to top-level experts for handling even the most difficult problems, service consistency and reliability, prompt follow through overseen by seasoned service administrators, a choice of convenient techniques for requesting service tasks, and excellent process transparency enabled by trouble ticket updates and accessible via a web portal.
- Progentís 64-bit migration experts can assist your organization to enhance your servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can help you to understand the risks and advantages of migrating to 64-bit computing, design an economical upgrade process that minimizes operational disruptions, and deliver responsive online help to assist you to configure 64-bit operating systems and application programs on your current computers. Progent's Microsoft-expert consultants can assist you to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent can provide online access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle DBA services or an Oracle software programmer. Progent can assist your business to develop efficient mechanisms for critical Oracle DBA activities including database tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and database protection, or train your in-house personnel to follow industry leading practices for streamlining major management tasks. Progent can in addition offer the services of a PL/SQL developer to help your company to design, test, troubleshoot, or migrate Oracle-based programs that can range from forms to data-driven web sites. Progent has skill with Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can help you to tune current SQL programs using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 incorporates significant enhancements to the functionality of its predecessor Microsoft Exchange 2010 and delivers powerful innovations as well as a revamped architecture. These enhancements affect key IT areas such as manageability, high availability (HA), security and compliance, operational costs, teamwork, expandability, throughput, compatibility, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange 2013 consulting professionals can deliver remote or on-premises support to assist your organization to manage, optimize and debug your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more current release of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants have broad expertise in the integration and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can help your IT team to design, configure, manage and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are compliant, robust, expandable, simple to manage and operate, able to support your critical workloads, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Remote and on-premises support provided by Progent cover a selection of wireless solutions and include smartphone and tablet management, Wi-Fi network infrastructure design and installation, Wi-Fi site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Internet Information Services, Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated role for web hosting and application development. The latest releases provide improved protection, reliability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also delivering significant improvements in automated and remote administration. Many popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases such as the Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which is able to block dangerous HTTP requests from being run by hosted web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) consultants can help your company to deploy IIS and the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for controlling FastCGI programs.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a tightly integrated expansion of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voice messaging platform that accelerates collaboration by providing flexible set of alternatives for accessing voice messages within a framework that is simple to implement and administer. Unity Connection lets you access and manage your voice messages from your Exchange inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in select Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers affordable voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and greeting functions for small to medium businesses and enterprise branch offices with as many as 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consulting experts can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and technical support support to make sure your CUE solution continues to deliver significant competitive advantage.
- Progent can provide the services of CISM Certified security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee describes the core capabilities and international standards of skill that IT security professionals are required to learn. It provides business management the assurance that those who have qualified for their CISM credential have the background and capability to deliver efficient cybersecurity administration and support consulting.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM), formerly known as CallManager, operates as the foundation of Cisco's collaboration portfolio. Unified CM and Cisco Unified CM Express provide a modern IP-PBX solution by integrating tightly with apps that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified Cisco Unified CM consultants can help with any facet of CUCM configuration and debugging in areas such as integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and desktop video phones, reviewing dial plans, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR routers with CUBE networking support, designing UCS server clustering solutions for survivability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.