Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide assortment of consulting and technical support help for IT systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Services available to small businesses in San Jose by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent offers enterprise customers remote or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire portfolio of SAN storage products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Areas of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, storage management, security and compliance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent can provide Level 3 support to help you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN storage deployments quickly and affordably based on best practices.
- Progent provides a selection of affordable, fixed-price services intended to allow small and mid-size businesses to benefit from the same cutting-edge technology deployed by some of the world's top enterprises. The ProSight series of network monitoring and management services covers all key aspects of information technology such as email protection, behavioral-based threat defense, update management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure health monitoring, private cloud hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's eBook on the benefits of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to specify, automate and verify a repeatable workflow for restoring applications and services quickly after an outage. Site Recovery Manager provides centrally managed and automated recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables transparent testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and patches and can produce reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate DR compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting expert to help your organization to design, configure, test and manage a disaster recovery solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consulting experts have over 15 years of background deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting the key components included with System Center and can assist your organization to plan, deploy, support, and fix your System Center solution to optimize the availability and performance of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and local and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration consulting to assist you to move to the latest version of Microsoft System Center from a previous release or from another datacenter management platform to provide the advantages of best-in-class deployment, management automation, security, plus infrastructure and application availability and performance monitoring.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure integration experts can help you with every stage of Azure cloud integration including requirements definition, readiness assessment, solution architecture, pilot testing, implementation, centralized management, performance tuning, software license controls, disaster recovery strategies, security policy enforcement, and compliance assessment. Progent can help you to configure and debug firewalls and VPN tunnels so that your clients can securely connect to Azure-based resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can assist you set up critical Microsoft technologies to run in Azure including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server and Skype for Business. Progent can also help your organization to set up a hybrid environment that transparently integrates on-premises datacenters with Azure-based services.
- Lync 2013, now called Skype for Business, enables businesses of all sizes to create a manageable and secure communications ecosystem that supports the modern Bring-Your-Own-Device computing model with IM, real-time presence, audio/video and web meetings with app sharing, as well as IP and PSTN calling enabled for a wide range of stationary PCs and mobile devices. Progent's certified Lync 2013 experts can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Lync Server 2013, create an in-house, cloud-resident (via Microsoft Lync Online) or hybrid model suitable for your present and long-term plans, implement Lync Server 2013 so as to speed up your ROI, and deliver custom online and onsite training to your management staff and end users. Progent has in-depth expertise in critical components of a Lync 2013 solution including Windows Server, SQL Server and Exchange, and Progent can help your organization to combine Lync 2013 with key Office and Office 365 applications such as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business experts can also assist you to design and carry out a smooth upgrade to Skype for Business.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a revamped architecture that enhances cloud readiness, supports popular handheld devices, allows one-time login with Azure Active Directory, and strengthens security and compliance. Progent's certified Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers have the depth and breadth of knowledge and experience to address the many technical and business issues involved with deploying and managing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist you to perform an efficient migration that will optimize the return on your investment in this powerful platform.
- In conducting IT projects for enterprise organizations, Progent uses a phased method based on defined steps in order to adhere to budgets, tight schedules, and engineering objectives while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes established industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes requirements definition, design steps, pilot testing, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expertly managed deployment. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive historical record of technical services delivered and to help in future system management.
- GIAC was founded in 1999 to validate the skill of computer security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and institutions around the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide help with all of the security services covered within the GIAC certification including evaluating network vulnerability, security incident management and response, traffic analysis, web application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with government mandates for reporting security events.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.