Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide array of engineering and support help for computer systems powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services offered to small companies in the San Jose area by Progent's team of seasoned engineering experts include:
- If you want to redo your corporate web site, create internal webs for applications like as HR or worker education, create a powerful web presence for a start-up venture, or build enterprise-level, data integrated e-commerce solutions, Progent has talented and seasoned web site developers. Web design and development consulting offered by Progent's Applications Specialists Group include web design and development, web project management, ASP and .NET programming, and graphics design. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database application experts, and Microsoft Access application developers can help your business to plan, build, and manage database-intensive sites. Progent's experts can also help you design and manage a secure, dependable server and communications infrastructure including remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web solutions.
- Progent's Amazon AWS integration experts can provide affordable online consulting to help companies to access Amazon AWS cloud services such as Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for scalable low-latency storage, and Glacier for low-cost archival storage. Progent can help you with every aspect of Amazon AWS integration including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, system design, testing, configuration, administration, performance optimization, licensing management, backup/restore solutions, and security strategies. Progent can provide advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN connections and can help you deploy cloud-centric or hybrid ecosystems that efficiently incorporate Amazon AWS services. Progent offers as-needed support or Progent can deliver project management outsourcing services to help you move smoothly to the Amazon AWS platform.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM), previously branded CallManager, acts as the heart of Cisco's collaboration solution. Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified CM Express offer a location-independent IP-PBX solution by integrating with applications like Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM experts can help with any aspect of Unified CM support and debugging in areas that include integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and desktop video phones, designing dial plans, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE support, creating Cisco UCS server clustering solutions for survivability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Progent offers a selection of budget-friendly, fixed-price services designed to enable small and medium-size businesses to benefit from the same advanced IT solutions deployed by many of the world's leading enterprises. The ProSight line of network management outsourcing services addresses all critical facets of modern networking such as email protection, behavioral-based threat defense, update management, automated backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure health monitoring, private cloud hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's white paper on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help you to design a DR system built aroundMicrosoft's most advanced Failover Clustering technologies such as Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance storage clusters using commodity hardware, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the speed and resilience of Failover Clusters while reducing TCO and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for easy, economical creation of a stretch cluster quorum witness based on Microsoft Azure.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP trunk consultants and CUBE integration consultants can assist you to design, integrate, manage, debug and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-based IP PSTN trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective remote or onsite support to assist businesses to migrate smoothly to a productive communications environment that delivers fast ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can assist you to set up connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications like Skype for Business Server and Lync for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013, now called Skype for Business, enables businesses of all sizes to build a centrally managed and secure communications ecosystem that permits a BYOD computing style with instant messaging (IM), presence, web meetings with app sharing, as well as IP-based and PSTN telephony across a broad range of stationary PCs and mobile endpoints. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync 2013 experts can assist your company to evaluate the advantages of Lync Server 2013, create an on-premises, cloud-based (via Microsoft Lync Online) or hybrid topology appropriate for your current and future goals, deploy Lync Server 2013 so as to speed up your return on investment, and deliver live online and on-premises training to your management staff and end users. Progent offers expertise in critical pieces of a Lync 2013 solution including Windows Server, SQL Server Express and Exchange Server, and Progent can help your organization to combine Lync 2013 with popular Office and Office 365 apps such as Outlook clients, Excel and PowerPoint. Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business experts can also assist you to design and carry out an efficient migration to Skype for Business.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection managed services deliver ultra-affordable in-depth protection for physical and virtual servers, workstations, smartphones, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and advanced heuristics for round-the-clock monitoring and responding to security threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers two-way firewall protection, penetration alarms, device management, and web filtering through cutting-edge technologies packaged within one agent managed from a unified console. Progent's security and virtualization experts can help you to plan and implement a ProSight ESP environment that meets your company's unique needs and that allows you demonstrate compliance with legal and industry data protection standards. Progent will assist you specify and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alarms that call for immediate action. Progent's consultants can also assist your company to install and test a backup and disaster recovery solution like ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business quickly from a destructive security attack such as ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Exchange filtering.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that combines array-based storage clustering along with replication to provide fast, zero RPO disaster recovery between sites located up to 185 miles (300km) apart. Progent offers the skills of a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can help your business to design, deploy, manage, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your technical requirements and IT budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster environment by delivering guidance with procedures like assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, determining plexes layout, provisioning volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning Cisco and Brocade switches, designing a tiebreaker, setting up a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your peered clusters, and testing your MetroCluster disaster recovery solution to show adherence with information assurance standards and regulatory mandates.
- Progent can provide easy, quick, and economical access to Cisco CCIE Certified support professionals. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are recognized networking experts who earn this prestigious certification only after strenuous testing by Cisco. CCIEs are able to resolve even the most complex issues associated with network planning, implementation, repair, and support. Progentís CCIE consultants work closely with Cisco engineers in analyzing issues with Cisco's IOS software and devising workarounds or acquiring software updates to resolve anomalies. Progent offers fast contact with a CCIE by phone so that you can get immediate assistance for tough network problems that are affecting business efficiency but are beyond the expertise of your local network service resources.
- Based in , Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology support services onsite help, computer network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to businesses in and in larger metropolitan areas throughout the United States. Progent can also provide high-level remote IT consulting services, server monitoring, and urgent technical support in order to lower costs and reduce downtime for organizations nationwide.
- If your network includes Cisco appliances, you may be using an outdated version of IOS, the network OS used in almost every Cisco router and current switches from Cisco. Cisco often offers updates to IOS in order to fix bugs, shore up security gaps, or improve functionality. Unfortunately, upgrading Cisco IOS and other Cisco operating systems can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco appliance and your network environment. As an example, there may be limited local RAM that could cause a new OS release to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers can provide a broad selection of support services associated with updating Cisco IOS software or any Cisco control software like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can perform version audits of your router software, propose sensible updates, provision Cisco appliances, copy software images/, activate and verify your Cisco software, optimize throughput, resolve issues, and teach your IT managers how to utilize all significant new capabilities.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.