Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small organizations in the San Jose vicinity are concentrated on customers who require quick and economical assistance for system stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience will provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of computer security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and government organizations all over the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for any of the security disciplines covered under GIAC certification such as auditing infrastructure vulnerability, event management and response, traffic analysis, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's simple per-minute billing model has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many competitors have minimum billable time or other additional fees that increase support costs. For remote support during regular business hours, you pay only for the actual time spent resolving your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to resolve your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you pay exclusively for the time when a Progent expert is actually onsite working on your problems. Just Progent's value priced by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you might have to pay for our engineerís travel time, but never a higher emergency rate. Because Progent maintains a large pool of engineers located throughout the entire service territory, an available consultant is typically close by to help. Progent can in addition offer on-premises service to most zip codes in the U.S. within 24 hours of answering a support request. Progent's online support team has provided assistance to small businesses in every state (Refer to Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can provide businesses of all sizes expert Microsoft SQL Server help. Microsoft SQL Server is a legacy Web-enabled database and data analysis package that facilitates the rapid creation of enterprise-grade business programs. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and the ability to query across the Internet and beyond the corporate firewall. In addition to providing consulting, support and problem solving services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity and profitability of your information system. Progent can also assist you to carry out a cost-effective move from SQL Server 2008 to Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a value-priced, versatile platform that allows small organizations to make the move from the older stand-alone in-house datacenter to the contemporary hybrid computing model that combines on-premises and cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants offer cost-effective online consulting and technical support for Microsoft Windows Server Essentials. Progent can help you to determine the possible productivity and cost advantages of moving to Essentials and implementing a hybrid on-premises/cloud model for your network ecosystem. Progent offers full-service project management so you can plan and execute a smooth migration to Windows Server Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Azure Cloud applications and services. Progent can also provide ongoing consulting, technical support, and training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises installations of Exchange and Microsoft Azure cloud integration consulting services.)
- The latest strains of crypto-ransomware not only encrypt critical online data files but also infect any available system backup mechanisms. Progent's proven ransomware recovery consultants can assist you to restore a network breached by a crypto-ransomware crypto-worm like Ryuk, Dharma, NotPetya, Spora, TeslaCrypt, or Locky. For more information, see ransomware cleanup and system rebuild expertise.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software deployment and updating, simplifies security and compliance settings control, inventories network assets, protects against corporate data leakage, provides health monitoring, enables safe self service, and offers a common point of control for managing multi-operating system networks running on-prem, cloud, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Azure cloud experts can help you with any facet of designing, implementing, operating and repairing a SCCM 2016 solution for local, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide an end-to-end solution that manages all facets of online Level 1 desktop technical support from service requests through ticketing, managing responsibility, remote desktop control, progress tracking, problem solving, and and metrics. Designed for small companies with few if any in-house service technicians for desktop issues, Progent's Help Desk Services provide remote support at a significant discount off Progent's regular Level 1 desktop troubleshooting rates. Progent can also provide rapid as-needed escalation to subject matter consultants to handle challenging problems. For details, visit Progentís online desktop Call Center services for small organizations.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified SQL Server 2019 experts can help your business to integrate SQL Server 2019 seamlessly with other Microsoft products by offering expert services that include Windows Server 2019 upgrade expertise, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI reporting expertise, Exchange Server 2019 migration expertise and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration consulting, and Active Directory and Azure AD design and troubleshooting.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery software suite that uses failover storage clustering with replication to deliver rapid, zero RPO disaster recovery between datacenters that are up to 185 miles (300km) away from one another. Progent offers the skills of a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can assist you to design, configure, administer, update, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster environment that meets your functional needs and IT budget. Progent can ensure you follow best practices for configuring your MetroCluster environment by delivering help with tasks such as assigning disk pools, arranging aggregate layout, provisioning FlexVol volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, provisioning switches, implementing a tiebreaker, setting up a configuration replication network, and testing your MetroCluster disaster recovery solution to show adherence with information assurance standards and government mandates.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls are industry leaders in delivering top throughput for SSL inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall consultants can help your business to deploy your Fortinet firewalls to protect your IT resources at the network perimeter, within the data center core, at branches, and at the cloud edge. To learn more, see Fortinet NGFW firewall experts.
- Progent has in-depth experience both delivering Microsoft System Center Operations Manager support and utilizing this powerful system monitoring application.
Progent offers small and mid-sized businesses two affordable outsourcing service plans built on Microsoft Operations Manager:
Managed Monitoring Solution and
Comprehensive Network Monitoring Package.
To download a single-page printable datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for small businesses click: Server Monitoring Bundles.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can assist your business to design, install, maintain, update or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent's database experts can assist you to prepare your source data for Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to implement and administer an onsite, cloud, or hybrid network model for Power BI. For details, visit Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consulting experts have more than a decade of experience planning, deploying, optimizing and troubleshooting System Center Operations Manager environments and offer organizations of any size advanced online or onsite consulting support for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can assist your company to plan a topology for SCOM 2012 servers that provides the performance and availability required to monitor your IT resources effectively, whether your infrastructure are onsite, cloud-based, or a mixed solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also help you to import and set up SCOM 2012 management packs based on best practices for tracking network infrastructure as well as both Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can deliver fast online or onsite technical support to assist you to remediate critical problems detected by SCOM 2012. Progent also offers System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to assist you to migrate efficiently from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.