Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support services for small and mid-size businesses in the San Jose area are concentrated on clients who require immediate and economical assistance with network stability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will provide a sense of how Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- The complexity and versatility of Windows Server 2008 calls for an IT professional with real-world experience and broad knowledge in architecting and building efficient end-to-end business information solutions. The professional experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server engineers, averaging over ten years of background integrating Microsoft-based solutions, assures your success in supporting and managing your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consultants can also help you to evaluate the benefits of migrating from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on creating a hybrid architecture that combines on-premises resources with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can assist your business to evaluate the business advantages of migrating to SQL Server 2017 and can help your organization to design and implement a smooth migration of your current SQL Server environment to any network model including on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's consultants can provide remote or onsite support ranging from on-demand design assessment or troubleshooting to comprehensive project management to ensure your SQL Server 2017 project is carried out on schedule and on budget. To find out more, see SQL Server 2017 integration consulting expertise.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring managed service that incorporates advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to help keep your network operating at peak levels by tracking the state of critical computers that drive your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alarm is transmitted immediately to your specified IT staff and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so that any potential issues can be resolved before they have a chance to impact your network. Read about Progent's entire ProSight line of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size organizations.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup and disaster recovery service for small and medium-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup deployment can incorporate a purpose-built hardware storage device manufactured by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with similar functionality but which uses your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects vital business data generated locally, at one or more remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a physical or virtual Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a wide array of consulting services to help your business to plan, configure, operate and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution based on Barracuda technology. For details, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Progent's CISSP certified security engineers and CISM certified security team members can help your company to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network system through professional support services which include running comprehensive security assessments, cleanup after work attacks, setting up firewalls, deploying safe mobile access, deploying advanced applications for protection against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and designing a comprehensive security plan customized for your business and network system.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants offer broad expertise in the implementation and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help you to plan, install, manage and repair wireless solutions that are secure, resilient, scalable, simple to manage and operate, ready to support your vital applications, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and onsite support offered by Progent cover a variety of wireless technologies and include smartphone and tablet integration, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) deliver a significant performance boost over Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X firewalls and offer centralized management of modern security features such as application visibility and control (AVC), next-generation intrusion protection with intelligent prioritization of risks, advanced malware protection, DDoS mitigation, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall experts can assist you to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Cisco Firepower Series firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and help you enhance Firepower appliances with Cisco's security services to build and centrally control IT ecosystems that span local offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For more information about Cisco's Firepower portfolio of NGFWs Firewalls, refer to Firepower Series firewalls consulting experts.
- Progent's team of computer network consulting experts can assist large businesses to architect, deploy, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing services such as Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Skype for Business Server planning and deployment support and Lync Server management, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration and SQL Server 2014 programming. Progent has helped some of the world's largest businesses to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft products and offers branch office support for enterprises with local offices in the or major cities across the United States.
- Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 engineers and experienced database application programmers, database administrators, project management experts, Cisco-certified network engineers, disaster recovery/business continuity specialists, and certified security professionals to assist you to manage Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or execute an efficient upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Android phone integration consulting have years of experience providing online and on-premises support for businesses of all sizes who want to incorporate Android phones into their information systems so that mobile clients can be productive from virtually anywhere. Progent has the range of skills to resolve network problems that span multiple manufacturers and that represent a combination of older and up-to-date technology. Progent provides budget-friendly online technical support to help you with any aspect of designing, implementing, managing and maintaining your BYOD solution. Progent can provide as-needed technical support to help you to resolve particularly challenging technical problems, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management support to ensure that you complete strategic IT initiatives on schedule and on budget. Progent can help with local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can provide support for operating systems, apps, management tools and network infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or one-on-one training sessions to show you how to manage and use Android phones and tablets securely and productively.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network technology consultants can provide expert online and on-premises support and troubleshooting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of managed switches for environments that run the gamut from small organizations and campus networks to enterprise data centers and public clouds. Progent can help you to deploy Cisco's rapidly evolving switch solutions to achieve the performance, expandability, uptime, virtualization support, security and ease of management demanded by your organization. To learn about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, see Cisco Catalyst switch support. To learn about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's Nexus Series of switches, see Nexus switch consulting and support. To find out about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, see Cisco Meraki switches consulting services.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of IT infrastructure management tools and is intended to provide a centralized mechanism for deploying and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can include private clouds and Azure publics cloud resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consultants can help organizations of all sizes with any aspect of building, deploying, and managing a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can assess your virtualization architecture, show you how to upgrade efficiently from older versions of VMM, develop workflows for creating and installing VMs and hosts, design fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, integrate your datacenter resources with public clouds, configure virtual switches, develop and debug PowerShell scripts, and assist you to assess the potential advantages of new technologies like Storage Replica and Shielded VMs. Progent's certified virtualization professionals offer advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi support.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure planning and integration consultants can help you with every aspect of Microsoft Azure integration including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, system design, pilot testing, implementation, automated administration, performance tuning, license management, disaster recovery preparedness, security policy enforcement, and compliance assessment. Progent can assist your IT staff to set up and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN tunnels so your clients can securely connect to Azure-based services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can assist you integrate key Microsoft platforms to run in the cloud including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL and SharePoint. Progent can also help you to set up a hybrid environment that transparently combines physical datacenters with Azure resources.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.