Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad selection of consulting and support help for information environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Services available to small and mid-size organizations in the San Jose neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Stealth penetration testing is an important part of any overall IT system security plan. Progentís security professionals can run extensive stealth intrusion security checks without the awareness of your organization's internal network support resources. Stealth penetration checking shows whether existing security defense tools such as intrusion incident alerts and event log monitoring are correctly configured and consistently observed.
- Progent's certified Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants can provide a wide range of online support services to assist your organization to design, develop, test, deploy, manage, and debug applications powered by any version of Microsoft Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can help your business to upgrade your existing Excel applications to the latest versions of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Android mobile devices, and fix compatibility problems between various releases of Office Excel. Progent offers as-needed help to organizations who need a quick solution to a stubborn problem associated with Office Excel and Progent also offers full project management services for migrating or creating mission-critical application software built on Excel. Progent's affordable webinar training classes for Office Excel can be customized to address the needs of individual users or teams.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it easier to create customized Microsoft Dynamics GP applications that provide all of the core functionality of popular Dynamics GP components but also meet the specialized requirements of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most widely used customization platform in the software industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and personalize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technology, SQL Server 2016 integration and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and development experience with VBasic, Visual Studio, Continuum and other developer tools make it possible to create custom mission-critical applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Microsoft Teams replaces Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's flagship cloud platform for real-time conversation and cooperation. Progent's Teams consultants can assist you to plan a migration to Teams from Skype for Business and configure, manage, and debug a cloud-based or mixed deployment of Microsoft Teams. Progent can help you to integrate Teams with Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange Online, SharePoint, and your PSTN gateway.
- The latest strains of ransomware not only scramble vital online files but also infect all available system backups. Progent's experienced ransomware cleanup consultants can assist you to reconstruct an IT network breached by a ransomware attack like Ryuk, WannaCry, NotPetya, Cerber, TeslaCrypt, or MongoLock. To learn more, see ransomware cleanup and operations restoration expertise.
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants have wide-ranging backgrounds in the integration and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help you to plan, deploy, manage and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are secure, robust, scalable, simple to manage and operate, ready to support your critical applications, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and onsite expertise provided by Progent span a selection of wireless solutions and include smartphone management, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to implement unified endpoint management platforms for maintaining devices operated by work-from-home employees. For details about how Progent's consultants can help your organization to manage and monitor the remote endpoints of your at-home workforce, refer to expertise for managing the remote endpoints of your teleworkers.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's entire family of SAN software and hardware products including ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror, SnapVauly incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware products. Components of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include system architecture, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, storage management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent can provide Level 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably based on industry best practices.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.