Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad array of consulting and technical support help for information environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Services available to small and mid-size organizations in the city of San Jose by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Based in the , Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting on-site troubleshooting, network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to organizations in California and in major cities across the U.S. Progent can also deliver advanced online IT consulting, network monitoring, and urgent technical support in order to lower expenses and minimize downtime for businesses nationwide.
- Progent can provide the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as seasoned software developers, database administrators, project management experts, Cisco-certified network engineers, disaster recovery planning specialists, and certified data security consultants to assist your business to manage SQL Server 2012 or execute an efficient migration to SQL Server 2016.
- ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software solutions that include an application-aware firewall able to defend systems from external and internal threats. Both products perform deep examination of Internet protocols to detect exploits that routinely eluded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server was replaced by Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was built on ISA Server's architecture while providing a number of enhanced capabilities. Forefront TMG has been retired by Microsoft, and the security features provided by the product are now typically handled by dedicated hardware devices from vendors that include Cisco, Check Point, SonicWALL and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services integration and management.) Progent offers advanced Forefront TMG support services and Microsoft ISA Server expertise to help you manage and debug your older firewalls, and Progent can help your organization to upgrade efficiently to a modern firewall solution by providing system design, integration, tuning, training and debugging.
- If you are creating Linux or UNIX based applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers IT outsourcing and consulting services that keep your system up and running while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using advanced server monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site support as needed, Progent provides UNIX developer support that provides a cost effective way to maintain an information technology network that features high availability, comprehensive security and high performance.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of network monitoring and management products and is designed to provide a unified solution for deploying and managing virtualized datacenters across hybrid environments that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consultants can help businesses of any size with all facets of designing, deploying, and managing a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can assess your virtualization architecture, show you how to upgrade efficiently from legacy releases of VMM, design workflows for creating and deploying VMs and VM hosts, design fault-tolerant compute and storage clusters, connect your private cloud infrastructure with public cloud services, set up virtual switches and load balancers, develop and debug PowerShell scripts, and help you assess the potential advantages of the latest technologies like Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's hypervisor experts offer world-class Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere expertise.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network consultants can provide advanced remote and onsite consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of managed switches for environments that range from small companies and campus networks to giant data centers and public clouds. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's continually improving switch technology to achieve the speed, expandability, resilience, virtualization, security and manageability required for your business. To learn about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting services. To learn about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's Nexus family of data center switches, refer to Nexus switch consulting and support. For information about Progent's support services for Meraki switches, see Meraki switches integration.
- Progent's SCVMM 2012 consultants can assist businesses of any size to adhere to best practices to set up System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts and host groups, networking, storage, and library resources; design, implement, and administer private clouds, VMs, and services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM 2012 with SCOM 2012 for comprehensive monitoring and reporting. Progent can help your company to upgrade from a legacy release of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party virtualization management platform, and Progent can help you to enhance and troubleshoot your current SCVMM 2012 ecosystem to make sure you realize the highest possible return on investment. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration expertise to help you to design and carry out an efficient upgrade from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 in order to benefit from new security features, high availability VMM storage options, and other improvements.
- Progent's Cisco-certified IP Voice specialists can provide Cisco UC560 consulting services to help you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP system or design and carry out an efficient upgrade to a modern VoIP system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to help businesses of all sizes to design and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can assist your company to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of planning, configuring, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assist your organization to benefit from the many innovative high-availability and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus workgroup and multi-domain failover clusters.
- Progent's Meraki wireless access point experts provide online and onsite support services to help businesses of all sizes to plan, install, manage, expand or repair Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can assist your business to configure and manage Meraki-based Wi-Fi networks for sites that can range from a telecommuter's home or a remote office all the way to a large campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also assist you to integrate other Cisco products including switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to create a seamless network infrastructure that delivers the same access, performance, security, ease of management and availability for wired and Wi-Fi clients regardless of their mobility or computing device. (Check out Meraki switches configuration and management.)
- Progent can provide companies with an information management professional who can act as a part-time CIO. This veteran technology officer can provide strategic direction to help you to integrate sensible IT products to improve business operations so they align better with your business objectives. Your company can develop and implement a well thought out information technology plan without incurring the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Key services Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include growth strategies, planning IT budgets, building models for TCO and ROI, reengineering business processes, reviewing contracts with suppliers, establishing security and compliance policies, monitoring service level agreements, automating data center management, software revision control, IT asset documentation management, and disaster recovery preparedness.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.