Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small businesses in the San Jose vicinity are concentrated on clients who require immediate and economical assistance with system dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience will give you an idea of how Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts can provide advanced support for Cisco's Wi-Fi products by offering support including Cisco Aironet wireless AP consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi access points consulting services, Catalyst 9100 Series 802.11ax access points solution planning, deployment, and debugging services, Cisco Meraki wireless AP integration and consulting support, and Cisco Wi-Fi controller consulting.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service bundles designed to enable small businesses to receive an independent security assessment from a premier security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer runs a comprehensive examination of your network from outside your firewall to determine possible risks in the security profile you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer runs a network scan from a secure machine within your firewall to determine your exposure to inside attacks. The two security inventory packages are set up and run from a secured external location.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service built around a brief phone discussion with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The interview is designed to help assess your company's ability to stop or recover rapidly from a ransomware attack. Progent will work with you personally to collect information about your existing security profile and backup/recovery system, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can follow industry best practices to build an efficient AV and backup/recovery environment that meets your company's requirements. For more information, see Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is an integrated collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to streamline their business processes by automating crucial sales activities including listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's extensive online selling environment and automating their sales processes, merchants can expand their reach, lower their operating costs, accelerate reaction time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can collaborate with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can shorten development time and costs and speed up your return on investment.
- Progent offers a family of low-cost, flat-rate services designed to allow small and mid-size businesses to benefit from the same best-of-breed technology used by many of the industry's top corporations. The ProSight series of outsourced network management services addresses all key areas of information technology such as email content filtering, threat defense based on machine leaning, patch management, automated backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure monitoring and management, virtual machine hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To download Progent's eBook about the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line is designed to assist organizations to take the urgent first phase in responding to a ransomware attack by containing the malware. Progent's online ransomware expert can help you to locate and quarantine infected devices and guard clean assets from being penetrated. If your network has been breached by any strain of ransomware, act fast. Get immediate help by calling Progent's Ransomware Hot Line at 800-462-8800. For more information, visit Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line.
- Progent produces full and meaningful documentation of all service activity to ensure clients donít ever feel locked in to their IT service company. Progent sends e-mail accounts of services immediately after finishing each service interaction, and also encloses a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive network support reporting makes it less risky for clients to transfer to a different support organization or take on increased support duties internally. Complete service reporting also give management the information required to evaluate maintenance services and produce better informed network budgets.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can assist you to plan, install, maintain, update or debug your Power BI solution. Progent can also assist you to organize your target data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to build and administer an onsite, cloud based, or hybrid architecture to run Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016, intended for onsite deployments of SharePoint, supports integration with SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 to allow hybrid environments that seamlessly combine on-premises and cloud resources. Additional enhancements include rapid deployment with the MinRole installation feature, larger scale, higher performance, stronger security and compliance, advanced analytics with Power BI integration, and a modernized client experience for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer affordable online and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and debugging support for organizations of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. Progent can also assist you to plan and execute a cost-effective upgrade from SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that combines onsite and cloud-based resources into a seamless intranet solution. To learn more, see SharePoint 2016 migration expertise.
- Progent's Help Desk Call Center outsourcing and co-sourcing services help organizations to save money, enhance productivity, and adjust rapidly to fast-changing economic circumstances. Progent's Outsourced Help Desk services offer significant budgetary and productivity advantages when compared to a Help Desk staffed by an internal technical service group. The price for Level 1 IT support for Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service is typically below $18/user/month. For details about the advantages of Progent's Outsourced Help Desk Call Center services, see Progent's outsourced IT Call Desk advantages.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online experts offer advanced remote and on-premises support services for Project Server and Project Online and for Microsoft platforms that work in conjunction with Project and Project Online. Services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server and Project Professional integration, SharePoint Server 2019 design and deployment, SharePoint 2016 migration consulting and development, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 integration and development, Microsoft SQL Server 2017 migration, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development, Exchange Server 2019 management, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Excel and Microsoft 365 Excel development, plus PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE engineers to help your company to optimize your infrastructure to support local, branch, at-home, and mobile users so that they can use Project Server to work together securely and productively. Progent's certified security engineers can help you to plan and police security workflows that safeguard important business data without interfering with the efficient exchange of authorized information.
- Progent's eCommerce software experts can help your company to setup an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, robust, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to architect a web site that is integrated with your marketing and inventory systems to lower the expense and improve the reliability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you design custom web software using industry standard development tools or tailor popular applications so that they address your specific business requirements. For data-intensive web applications, Progent can provide the expertise of certified SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access and 365 Access software developers.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV includes powerful innovations such as tailored Role Centers, enhanced business analytics and reporting options, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV software experts can provide programming, configuration and troubleshooting support to help your company to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can show you how to connect Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software to additional systems and programs. In addition, Progent can assist your organization to create and analyze data warehouses so you can enhance your understanding of your business, attract additional customers, expand your sales strategies, and build productive partnerships.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.