Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide array of engineering and technical support assistance for IT environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small organizations in the San Jose area by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, installation, and integration of cohesive networks by melding advanced technologies from a variety of top hardware and software companies. Support services available from Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco network products engineering services, help with Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS technology, Linux support, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, Oracle database administration and application development services, Citrix XenApp consulting, and Juniper/NetScreen firewall set up.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection consultants can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce your content security policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking users from sending confidential or unauthorized data or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help your business avoid reputation loss and keep compliant with industry security standards and government requirements like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Learn about the complete ProSight family of value-priced managed services for small businesses
- Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, entry-level operating system that allows small businesses to transition from the older physical on-premises datacenter to the new hybrid networking paradigm that combines local and virtualized cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants offer cost-effective online consulting and technical support services for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can help you to determine the potential business benefits of migrating to Essentials and implementing a hybrid on-premises/cloud-based model for your computing ecosystem. Progent can provide full-service project management support to help you design and carry out a smooth migration to Microsoft Windows Server Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Online platforms and services. Progent also offers ongoing consulting, troubleshooting, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises Exchange deployments and Azure integration support.)
- Progent's MySQL software developers and DBAs offer affordable remote database administration or software programming services and can assist organizations of any size to integrate and maintain MySQL in a robust network environment that provides advanced speed, scalability, and protection. Progent also has proven skill helping companies migrate databases from Oracle to MySQL.
- Progent has provided remote network consulting assistance to businesses in each state in the U.S. Many of these clients have shown their high regard for Progent via testimonials to the high quality of Progent's support staff. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to learn what people have said concerning the high level of Progent's consulting services.
- Progent utilizes a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it efficient to fix even the most difficult network issues that can crop up occasionally. By leveraging 100s of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consulting staff, Progent can rapidly and economically solve networking problems that would baffle most IT service organizations. Working with thousands of businesses on installation and integration jobs every year provides Progent a well-grounded perspective concerning which approaches succeed and which ones do not in solving IT problems.
- Progent's consulting support for network support businesses enables you to use Progent's information technology engineers under your own brand as a transparent extension of your network services staff. To learn about Progent's expertise for network service firms, see Progent's expertise for network service companies.
- Progent's data backup experts can provide help for a broad array of products and services that provide solutions for backing up Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and desktops as well as laptops and smartphones. Progent supports all major data protection products by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, Mozy, Retrospect, Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan, and FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and medium-sized businesses as a low cost and fully managed solution for secure backup and disaster recovery (BDR).
- VMware's NSX network virtualization technology enables you to create complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned in minutes and managed with a high degree of automation regardless of the physical components used by the underlying network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also permits transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate audit reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate DR compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX network virtualization platform, VMware SRM can quickly recover the complete virtualized network topology at the secondary site. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to help you to plan, deploy, test and administer a disaster recovery solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- If you need to redo your organizationís web site, build in-house sites for purposes such as HR or worker orientation, establish a powerful web presence for a new venture, or build enterprise-class, data-driven e-commerce solutions, Progent can provide capable and experienced web site design consultants. Web site custom software development services available from Progent's Technology Experts Group include web site design and development, web site project management, .ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design and creation. Progent's certified SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database application experts, and Microsoft Access consultants can help your business to plan, deploy, and support data-intensive sites. Progent's experts can also help you construct and maintain a secure, fault-tolerant server and communications network including remote connectivity, to host your web platforms.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated role for web site hosting and web application programming. The latest versions offer enhanced protection, dependability, scalability, and debugging while delivering significant improvements in automated and remote administration. Many popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which is able to prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being run by hosted web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) consultants can assist your company to deploy IIS and the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for managing FastCGI applications.
- Progent's seasoned IP Voice specialists can provide Cisco UC540 consulting support to help you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP system or design and implement a smooth migration to a current IP telephony and voicemail system.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.