Onsite Service Available in San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide assortment of consulting and technical support assistance for computer networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the San Jose area by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Progent offers a broad array of cost-effective services to help your company to deploy, configure, troubleshoot, and manage workstations and notebooks powered by Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or various versions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 migration support, Microsoft Windows 8.1 support, Windows 7 support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit processing upgrades.
- Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager planning and installation, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune integration help to consolidate and streamline the management of your PCs along with your Cloud-connected tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to upgrade smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy device and application management solution or help you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your evolving IT requirements.
- Progent can supply organizations with an information management expert who can serve as a temporary or part-time CIO. This veteran IT executive can offer strategic direction to help you to deploy sensible technology to enhance business operations so they match more closely with your business objectives. Your company can develop and implement a well conceived information technology strategy without absorbing the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Vital services Progent's part-time Chief Information Officer can perform include strategic planning, rationalizing technology budgets, building and tracking models for Total Cost of Ownership, optimizing workflows, reviewing contracts with suppliers, establishing security policies, business impact analysis, automating network management, software revision control, IT asset documentation management, and disaster recovery planning.
- Progent can provide the cost-effective support of online Internet connectivity experts to assist your organization to assess or update your ISP services so your Internet access solution matches your business needs. Services available from Progent include assessment of your existing bandwidth utilization, vendor and plan comparison and ordering, network provisioning, and overseeing a smooth move to a new ISP and/or service arrangement. Provisioning can include enhancing current routers and switches and deploying additional ones, implementing firewalls, and designing fault-tolerant BGP configurations.
- The CRISC program was established by ISACA in 2010 to verify a consultant's ability to design, deploy, and support information system control mechanisms to reduce risk. Progent offers the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help you to create and carry out a risk management strategy based on leading practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to align with your company's risk appetite, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- GIAC information assurance certification was established in 1999 to validate the skill of information technology security professionals. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and government organizations around the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for all of the security capabilities covered under GIAC certification such as evaluating infrastructure security mechanisms, security incident management and response, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Successful integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones typically requires that IT teams configure and fine tune many components of your wireless infrastructure such as wireless access points, routers and switches, wireless LAN controllers, and management software. Progent's wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting experts offer remote and onsite support to help you create and maintain a Cisco wireless IP phone solution by delivering integration services that can range from debugging the set up of a wireless IP phone or AP to providing project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the wireless infrastructure of a campus.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment at scale, simplifies security and compliance settings control, keeps track of network resources, protects against corporate data leakage, performs network health monitoring, enables secure end-user self service, and delivers a common control mechanism for managing mixed-OS ecosystems based on on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consultants and Azure cloud specialists can assist your organization with any aspect of planning, implementing, using and repairing a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is an extension to VMware vCenter that allows you to define, automate and test a repeatable runbook for recovering applications and services quickly after an outage. Site Recovery Manager supports centrally controlled and automated recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and site re-protect. SRM also allows non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, updates and fixes and can generate reports to confirm full service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate DR compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consultant to assist your organization to plan, deploy, test and manage a DR system based on VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Progent's CISSP certified security consultants and CISM certified security experts can assist you to protect your Mac network through expert services such as performing comprehensive security auditing, recovery from virus attacks, setting up firewalls, deploying safe remote access, installing advanced applications for protection against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and developing a comprehensive security plan tailored for your enterprise and network environment.
If your small business is in San Jose or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.