Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide array of engineering and technical support help for IT environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services offered to small companies in the San Mateo vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- Progent's consulting for network service businesses enables you to take advantage of Progent's consulting experts under your own brand as a transparent arm of your network services staff. For details about Progent's consulting support for network service providers, go to Progent's consulting support for network support firms.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to deploy VoIP solutions to give their remote workforce the benefit of transparent extensions of the company phone system. To find out about ways Progent's consultants can help your teleworkers to integrate and debug VoIP technology, visit IP voice consulting services for telecommuters.
- Progent's Ekahau-certified Wi-Fi network design consultants can help you to design, install, tune, manage and debug a Wi-Fi solution customized for your building. Progent can provide remote or on-premises support for Ekahau Pro for predictive Wi-Fi design, Ekahau Sidekick for on-premises RF signal analysis, Ekahau Analyzer for troubleshooting RF signal problems, Ekahau Insights for managing the health of multiple Wi-Fi networks, and Ekahau Capture to capture Wi-Fi communication packets with the Ekahau Sidekick device to help experts to diagnose difficult Wi-Fi network problems.
- Microsoft supports seamless hybrid networks that integrate Microsoft 365 and local installations of Exchange. This permits you to have certain Exchange mailboxes hosted at your on-premises datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Microsoft 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist your organization with any phase of designing, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Exchange network. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide occasional expertise to help you through stubborn technical bottlenecks and also can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Exchange solution is successfully completed on schedule and on budget. For more information about Progent's consulting services for hybrid Microsoft 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, see Microsoft 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Microsoft Forefront TMG are discontinued software solutions that contain an application-layer firewall able to protect systems from external and internal attacks. Both products perform deep inspection of network protocols to uncover attacks that frequently eluded legacy firewalls. Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server was replaced by Microsoft Forefront TMG, which was built on ISA Server's technology while providing a variety of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG has in turn been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security functions offered by the product are now usually handled by purpose-built physical devices from companies such as Cisco, Barracuda, Fortinet, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA Firewall with Firepower Services integration and management.) Progent offers advanced Forefront TMG support services and Microsoft ISA Server expertise to help you maintain and debug your older firewalls, and Progent can help you to upgrade smoothly to a more current firewall solution by providing planning, configuration, tuning, IT staff training and debugging.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) is designed to promote top performance and maximum uptime for critical workloads by offering centralized, cross-platform tracking of physical and virtual infrastructure installed throughout local datacenters and private and public clouds. Progent's consulting group can provide world-class remote and onsite expertise to assist organizations of all sizes to design, integrate, tune, update and troubleshoot SCOM 2016 deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consultants can assist your company to migrate to Operations Manager 2016 from older releases of Operations Manager or from different IT infrastructure monitoring products, or integrate a variety of monitoring tools into a cohesive infrastructure management solution. Progent can also show you how to extend your Operations Manager 2016 environment to include infrastructure hosted on public clouds by providing Microsoft Azure integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise. In addition, Progent can assist you migrate from SCOM 2016 to more recent releases including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent has produced a white paper detailing the benefits businesses of any size can gain from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's unique IT service delivery paradigm for network support that can range from desktop troubleshooting to advanced project management. The white paper also explains how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing support services can help clients to cut costs, accelerate productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to implement endpoint security defense systems and provide cleanup expertise for telecommuters. For details about Progent's endpoint security protection services for telecommuters, visit cybersecurity defense consulting services for an at-home workforce.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.