Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad assortment of engineering and support assistance for information networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small businesses in the San Mateo area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery service for small and mid-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup deployment can include a purpose-built hardware appliance built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with similar functionality but which utilizes your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects vital business data generated locally, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any location with a physical or virtual Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a wide array of consulting support services to help you to design, configure, operate and repair a BDR solution built on Barracuda technology. For additional information, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP devices to the newest media phones. Progent's consultants can also assist you to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, originally known as CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to build a modern IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Unified CM apps that include Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco IP Phone integration including designing dial plans, resolving QoS, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and designing UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) systems for survivability.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) credential is a prestigious achievement that indicates mastery in network security auditing. Certified by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA credential requires that candidates pass a comprehensive test given by the ISACA professional association. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Certified Cybersecurity audit professional able to assist businesses in the areas of information systems audit services, information technology administration, systems and architecture lifecycle, information technology service delivery, safeguarding of data resources, and business continuity planning.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is minimal, Progent provides value-priced support packages that will give your network system the reliability, compliance, and performance your organization requires. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring and Reporting service packages, combining the skill of experienced Microsoft and Cisco certified IT experts, the latest network administration applications, and economical service packages, will keep your line-of-business network software and servers up and running.
- Progent is a dealer and integrator for SentinelOne's Singularity XDR product line, a subscription-based, cloud-first threat management solution that includes machine learning technology and expert services to deliver comprehensive endpoint detection and response (EDR) and extended detection and response (XDR) for protecting against ransomware and other malware. Learn more about Progent's SentinelOne Singularity product sales and configuration expertise.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network engineers can help your company to plan and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, enhance and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from outdated equipment to current versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer expertise with Juniper's premier network control software to help you to streamline the management and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN appliances and firewalls. Progent also has broad experience maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can help organizations maintain environments that incorporate a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager helps to promote consistent performance and maximum availability for critical applications by offering centralized, mixed-platform tracking of physical and virtual resources installed across local systems and cloud environments. Progent's SCOM consulting team offers world-class online and onsite support to assist businesses of all sizes to design, integrate, optimize, update and troubleshoot SCOM 2016 deployments. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can assist you to move to Operations Manager 2016 from older releases or from other IT infrastructure monitoring products, or combine a variety of monitoring tools into a cohesive infrastructure management solution. Progent can also show you how to extend your Operations Manager 2016 scope to incorporate resources hosted on public clouds by providing Microsoft Azure consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise. In addition, Progent's experts can help you upgrade from SCOM 2016 to more recent versions such as SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a revamped design that improves cloud integration, supports popular smart phones and tablets, permits one-time login with Azure Active Directory, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's certified Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the broad technical skills and hands-on experience to address the many IT and business challenges associated with maintaining Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help your organization to design and execute an efficient upgrade to the latest edition of Dynamics GP that will maximize the return on your investment in this mission-critical platform.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service provides comprehensive hosting of a small company's servers in an environment that gives the highest degree of dependability and scalability and is in addition easy to migrate to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting options are based on proven virtualization technologies that enable small and midsize businesses with mixed- platform environments to economize significantly on the expense of capital equipment, infrastructure support, and IT administration while benefiting from enterprise-class reliability and an unprecedented level of vendor independence. Learn more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent can provide convenient, quick, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE consultants. CCIEs are recognized network gurus who earn this prestigious classification only as a result of thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complex issues surrounding network design, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE consultants work intimately with Cisco engineers in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS platform and devising workarounds or obtaining patches to resolve problems. Progent can provide fast access to a CCIE by phone so you can receive immediate help for complex network troubles that are impacting worker efficiency but are beyond the expertise of your usual network support providers.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management technology to help keep your IT system running efficiently by checking the health of critical assets that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers an issue, an alarm is sent automatically to your specified IT management staff and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so that all looming issues can be resolved before they can impact your network. Read about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size organizations.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.