Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad assortment of consulting and technical support assistance for IT networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small companies in the San Mateo vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones typically demands that you configure and optimize many components of your Wi-Fi infrastructure including APs, switches, wireless LAN controllers, and network management tools. Progent's wireless IP phone configuration experts offer remote and on-premises support to help your organization create and administer a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by delivering integration services that range from troubleshooting the configuration of a wireless VoIP phone or access point to providing project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for updating the Wi-Fi infrastructure of an entire campus.
- Lync Server 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is a self-hosted platform that enables organizations of all sizes to create a manageable and protected communications environment that permits a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing model with chat, presence, web meetings with application sharing, and both IP and PSTN telephony enabled for a wide assortment of stationary PCs and handheld clients. Progent's certified Lync Server 2013 experts can assist you to manage your legacy Lync deployment or plan and implement an efficient migration to a more current system by offering Skype for Business consulting. Progent can also advise you how to create a hybrid cloud deployment that combines self-hosted Skype for Business Server with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- If you includes Cisco appliances, you could be using an outdated version of Cisco IOS, the operating system used in almost every Cisco router as well as the latest Cisco switches. Cisco often offers updates to IOS in order to correct problems, shore up security vulnerabilities, or improve functionality. However, updating IOS and other Cisco control software can be a challenge, depending on your Cisco appliance and your network environment. As an example, there may be limited local RAM that might cause a new software release to operate improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers offer a broad array of support services related to updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco OS such as IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can perform inventories of your router software, propose sensible updates, prepare Cisco appliances, copy software images/, configure and verify your update, tune throughput, resolve problems, and teach your IT managers how to utilize any important new functions.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized NetScreen consultants can help your company to install and optimize NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, upgrade from previous NetScreen products to the latest Juniper technologies, and troubleshoot network infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-vendor systems.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business integrators can provide online and onsite consulting services for companies of any size to assess the costs/benefits of upgrading to Microsoft Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any version of Microsoft Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist you to plan a local, cloud-based or mixed deployment; interface Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server and Office; configure HA mechanisms; connect Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and integrate other collaboration systems like Cisco Video Interop Server. Progent's certified data security experts can assist you to create and validate a security strategy for your Skype for Business deployment that is compliant with regulatory standards. Progent can also assist create a hybrid network model that combines on-prem Skype for Business Server with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) program was initiated by ISACA in 2010 to verify an IT professional's ability to plan, deploy, and maintain information system controls to reduce network risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to assist you to develop and execute a risk management plan based on leading practices identified by CRISC and crafted to match your organization's risk appetite, business goals, and IT budget.
- Based in the, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting on-premises help, IT management outsourcing and network consulting services to small and midsize businesses in California and in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent's engineers can also deliver advanced remote IT consulting, network monitoring, and emergency technical support to cut expenses and minimize productivity loss for businesses anywhere in the U.S..
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable transparent hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and local installations of Exchange. This allows you to have some Exchange mailboxes located at your on-premises datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consulting team can help you with any facet of designing, implementing and troubleshooting your hybrid Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver occasional support to help you resolve challenging technical bottlenecks and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365 initiative is successfully completed on schedule and within budget. For more information about Progent's online consulting support for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, refer to Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Load balancing of multiple servers improves performance and offers fault tolerance by side stepping downed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing consulting services address a broad selection of high-availability load balancing technologies including system load balancing, load balanced applications, LAN/WAN backbone routing, and content delivery products including Cisco Content Engine. Non-stop load balancing providers for which Progent can provide consulting services include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB mechanism of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Distributed Director and Cisco CDN Software, and F5 Networks BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
- Exchange Server 2013 includes major improvements to the capabilities of its predecessor Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and delivers important new features plus a revamped architecture. These enhancements favorably impact key areas including manageability, high availability (HA), security, operational costs, teamwork, expandability, performance, compatibility, and the user experience. Progent's certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts can provide online or onsite support to help you manage, tune and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more up to date version of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.