Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad array of consulting and support help for information environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux platforms. Support services offered to small companies in the San Mateo vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's data backup consultants offer help for a broad range of utilities and services that provide solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux servers and desktops plus notebooks and handhelds. Progent can help you with leading backup platforms by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent can also provide help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and medium-sized businesses as a low cost end-to-end solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide advanced support in deploying and managing all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can provide a wide variety of affordable remote consulting services based on best practices to assist organizations of any size to get all the benefits of this powerful project management solution. Consulting support available from Progent include solution design, installation and upgrades, strategies for safe file and status sharing among local and offsite users, network infrastructure optimization, and customized webinar training.
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent can provide the services of veteran information technology professionals with years of experience as IT project managers for program development, information technology deployment, and business process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven IT managers can provide advanced management skills to help enterprise clients to adhere to best practices to make sure development or deployment projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Progent can supply organizations with an IT management expert who can function as a temporary or part-time CIO. This veteran IT executive can provide long-term direction to help your company to deploy appropriate technology to enhance business operations so they match more closely with your business objectives. Your company can create and install a well conceived IT strategy without incurring the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Vital services Progent's temporary CIO can perform include strategic planning, planning IT budgets, developing models for Return on Investment, optimizing workflows, reviewing contracts with vendors, defining security standards, monitoring service level agreements, streamlining network administration, software revision control, network asset documentation control, and business continuity planning.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies reduce the effort needed for IT administrators to deploy software programs so that they are consistent across a corporate workforce, offer the power to manage access to business information, and allow quick installation of additional or updated desktops. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) behind Remote Desktop Services streamlines client connectivity, enhances performance, strengthens security, unifies administration, and offers an almost transparent client experience. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can help your company to assess the business benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, configure test and production deployments, optimize your network architecture to support virtual desktops effectively, evaluate and resolve security issues, and educate your IT managers to utilize best practices to achieve maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
- Progent's seasoned IP Voice specialists offer Cisco UC540 consulting services to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP system or design and implement a smooth migration to a current IP telephony and voicemail system.
- Progent's CISSP certified security engineers and CISM certified security experts can help your company to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network system through professional services such as performing extensive security assessments, recovery from hacker attacks, setting up firewalls, implementing safe remote connectivity, installing advanced applications for protection against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and developing a detailed security plan customized for your business and network system.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to orchestrate, automate and verify a repeatable workflow for restoring applications and services quickly following an outage. SRM supports centrally managed and automated recovery, application mobility, and transparent site migration, failback and site re-protect. SRM also allows transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and prove DR compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to assist your organization to design, configure, test and administer a disaster recovery system based on VMware SRM.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 incorporates significant improvements to the functionality of its predecessor Microsoft Exchange 2010 and delivers important new features as well as a redesigned architecture. These improvements affect vital facets of IT such as ease of administration, availability, compliance, operational costs, teamwork, extensibility, throughput, cross-version interoperability, and productivity. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting professionals can provide online or on-premises support to help you administer, tune and debug your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more current version of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall experts can help you design, integrate, and manage firewall solutions built around Check Point NGFW firewalls and Check Point's subscription-based security services. Progent can also help your business to support older Check Point firewalls or upgrade efficiently to Check Point's next-generation security gateways. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point security gateways, visit Check Point next generation firewall integration expertise.
- Progent offers online or onsite access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) specialist to help you to design, deploy, administer and repair unified communications networks based on Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have extensive experience helping companies of any size to build collaboration ecosystems by delivering expert services that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and CallManager planning and deployment, IP voice and video phones and soft phones configuration, and wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can help you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Mobility.
- Based in , Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting onsite troubleshooting, computer network management outsourcing and network consulting services to businesses in and in major cities throughout the United States. Progent's engineers can also deliver high-level remote network consulting services, server monitoring, and emergency troubleshooting in order to lower costs and minimize productivity loss for businesses anywhere in the U.S..
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.