Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad range of consulting and technical support assistance for computer systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the San Mateo area by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent has published a white paper that summarizes the advantages organizations of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's unique IT service delivery paradigm for IT consulting that can range from router configuration to full-service application development. The white paper also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing services can help clients to reduce expenses, accelerate productivity, and enhance the value of their information system. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progentís BI reporting consultants can provide online and onsite consulting to assist you with any phase of business intelligence reporting ranging from troubleshooting or enhancing applications to planning and deploying a comprehensive BI environment. Progent's management reporting consultants can help you to maintain your current reporting environment, help you to migrate reports and databases from a discontinued reporting product to a modern one, and deliver custom remote mentoring tailored to your individual needs. Progentís business reporting and analytics professionals offer expertise in all popular business intelligence reporting and visualization tools including the SQL Server business intelligence stack (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics tools such as Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Progent offers two ultra-affordable service packages designed to enable small companies to get an impartial network security assessment from a premier security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer runs an extensive examination of your IT infrastructure from beyond your firewalled perimeter to uncover potential weaknesses in the security profile you present to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer runs a system scan from a secure computer inside your firewall to uncover your exposure to inside attacks. Both security inventory services are set up and run from a secured external location.
- Even though the Microsoft Small Business Server product line is no longer available, this powerful package remains popular. Progent provides a range of Microsoft SBS consulting services for all versions of the platform. In addition, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can assist your business to assess the potential benefits of transitioning from an on-premises environment powered by Small Business Server 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud computing model by carrying out a migration to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application suite. Whether your servers and applications are hosted on an on premises datacenter, in the cloud, or across a mix of of both, Progent offers comprehensive consulting, troubleshooting, and application development services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent's Skype for Business consultants offer online and onsite expertise for organizations of all sizes to assess the costs/benefits of upgrading to Microsoft Skype for Business or Skype for Business Online from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can assist you to design a local, cloud-based or mixed topology; interface Skype for Business with SQL Server,Exchange Server, SharePoint Server and Office; set up HA mechanisms; interface Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and interface with other communication platforms like Cisco UC. Progent's certified network security consultants can help you to create and validate a security environment for your Skype for Business solution that is compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants have wide-ranging expertise in the implementation and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can help you to plan, deploy, administer and repair wireless solutions that are secure, resilient, expandable, simple to manage and use, able to handle your critical applications, and seamlessly incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and onsite support available from Progent span a variety of wireless solutions such as smartphone and tablet integration, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and deployment, wireless site surveys, Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Progent has two decades of experience helping small and medium-size businesses to plan, deploy, tune, manage, and debug IT networks that support remote workers. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for an at-home workforce, refer to telecommuters solutions.
- Progent provides Enterprise Resource Planning support services through business application experts who can support for a broad assortment of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics applications, packages from other suppliers, and legacy software. Progent offers help for vital categories of business applications such as accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, marketing, retail environments, and product distribution.
- Progent can provide online or onsite access to a certified CCIE specialist to assist you to design, deploy, administer and troubleshoot unified communications environments that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication technology in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have in-depth backgrounds helping organizations of all sizes to create collaboration solutions by providing services that include Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones setup, and wireless IP phone solutions. Progent can assist you with Cisco's entire library of Unified Communications applications such as Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center, and Unified Mobility.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.