Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small and mid-size companies in the San Mateo vicinity are focused on customers who require fast and affordable assistance for system dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise should give you a sense of how Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your information network.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it easier to craft custom Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that offer all of the basic functionality of standard Dynamics GP components but also address the specialized requirements of your organization. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, programmers can work with the most widely used customization environment in the software industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and personalize reports. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can help you to benefit from Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 apps. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET support, SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 application development, and development background with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create custom line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi consultants can provide comprehensive support for Cisco's Wi-Fi solutions by offering support that includes Aironet wireless access point planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi APs support services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E access points system planning, deployment, and debugging services, Cisco Meraki wireless AP integration and consulting support, and Cisco wireless controller consulting.
- Progent can supply companies with an information management expert who can act as a part-time CIO. This veteran IT officer can offer long-term direction to help you to deploy appropriate IT products to enhance business processes so they match more closely with your business goals. Your company can create and implement a well conceived IT strategy without incurring the expense of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Important services Progent's part-time CIO can perform include growth strategies, establishing technology budgets, building and tracking models for TCO and ROI, analyzing workflows, negotiating with vendors, defining security and compliance policies, business impact analysis, streamlining data center administration, patch management, IT asset documentation control, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent has lengthy experience providing System Center Operations Manager support services and utilizing this powerful proactive monitoring software.
Progent offers small organizations two popular outsourcing service options based on Microsoft Operations Manager:
Managed Monitoring Solution and
24x7 Network Monitoring Plan.
To view a single-page printable datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for mid-size businesses click: Network Monitoring Packages.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) planning and integration experts offer cost-effective remote and onsite support to assist companies of any size to move any portion of their critical network infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform services. This can save time and equipment expense and allow the use of Google's cutting edge AI and machine learning technology. Progent can help you with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform integration including requirements analysis, readiness assessment, system design, pilot testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, backup/restore solutions, and security.
- Progent can provide the expertise of CISM Certified security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization defines the basic capabilities and international standards of performance that IT security professionals are expected to learn. It provides executive management the assurance that those who have qualified for their CISM credential have the experience and knowledge to provide efficient security administration and consulting consulting.
- Progent can provide advanced online expertise for business continuity planning, validation, and training to help your company to respond to possible disasters, reduce downtime for your most critical IT functions, avoid data loss, and comply with examiners' letters and business requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can work closely with your management and network administration group to perform risk evaluation, define dependencies, specify the resources needed to operate your organization, determine crucial network services and specify allowable restoration times, select colocation centers, set up safe remote access capability for key employees, implement emergency notification mechanisms and assign responsibilities for personnel, write a complete recovery plan, and train management and technical staff to carry the agreed upon solution. Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can assist you to create an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progent's Experts Team provides mentoring in Microsoft accounting and ERP platforms, enabling you to tailor affordable and complete IT solutions that fit the specific needs of your business. Progent's application developers offer a range of services such as
Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX) enterprise resource planning consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounting Software training and integration,
MS Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV business management software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL/Solomon business accounting software migration and support,
and Microsoft Commerce/RMS deployment.
- ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software solutions that contain an application-layer firewall that can guard systems from outside and internal threats. The two products perform in-depth examination of network protocols to detect threats that frequently eluded early-generation firewalls. ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was based on ISA Server's architecture while providing a variety of enhanced capabilities. Forefront TMG has been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security functions provided by the product are now typically taken over by purpose-built hardware appliances from companies that include Cisco, Barracuda, Palo Alto Networks, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and management.) Progent provides online Forefront Threat Management Gateway maintenance and ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you maintain and troubleshoot your legacy firewall environment, and Progent can help your organization to upgrade smoothly to a more current firewall platform by providing system design, integration, tuning, IT staff training and debugging.
- Progent can help your organization in any phase of your migration to Exchange 2019 such as configuring Windows Server 2019 as a host for Exchange; designing HA architecture for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; moving mailboxes; planning and implementing Windows Hyper-V; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB); configuring DAG groups with MCDB solid-state caching; integrating with Skype for Business 2019 for cloud voicemail; integration with SharePoint; preparing firewalls; integration with M365; and configuring Outlook. For more information, visit Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2019 Server integration services.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.