Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a wide array of engineering and technical support assistance for information environments based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Support services available to small and mid-size companies in the San Mateo vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Progent's Virtual Help Desk Call Center services are an integrated expansion of your internal IT support organization. This can include advanced call center features such as a special phone number with customer-specific greeting. Progent will also rout calls directly to staff members who are specially set up and trained to handle your account. Also, Progent's Help Desk professionals can manage trouble tickets with any customer trouble ticket software for seamless integration with your in-house support services group. Advantages of Progent's Virtual Network Support Helpdesk services include high-end Microsoft Help Desk Call Center expertise the minute you call, seamless expansion of your internal resources, comprehensive help for critical client problems, and by-the-minute billing.
- Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune expertise to centralize and streamline the administration of your desktops along with your web-facing mobile devices. Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to SCCM 2016 from an older change management platform or help you to modify your existing SCCM 2016 environment to support your evolving IT requirements.
- Progent can give your organization affordable online access to MS Exchange Server 2016 migration support, certified Exchange Server 2013 integration consultants, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 experts and Microsoft Exchange 2007 consultants to create a fault-tolerant email system that provides protected email connectivity throughout your business. For road warriors with handheld devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows smart phone integration services and RIM Blackberry management expertise.
- Progent can deliver a wide range of affordable consulting and support services to assist you company to install, integrate, repair, and administer desktop PCs and notebooks based on Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 migration consulting, Microsoft Windows 8.1 integration expertise, Microsoft Windows 7 maintenance, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit operating system upgrades.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or onsite expertise to help businesses of any size to design, implement, administer, and troubleshoot a backup/restore system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) consultants can help you to upgrade from earlier versions of Data Protection Manager or from a different backup/recovery system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2012 implementation for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent can provide occasional help for fixing particularly stubborn issues, or comprehensive project management services. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration experts can help you to plan and implement an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting to assist organizations of all sizes to plan and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can help your company to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of planning, deploying, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help you to benefit from the many new disaster recovery and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine load balancing, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain clusters.
- Internet Information Services, Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced server role for web site hosting and web software development. The latest releases offer enhanced protection, dependability, expandability, and debugging while incorporating significant improvements in automated administration. Many familiar extensions to IIS have been integrated into newer releases such as the Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which is able to prevent potentially harmful HTTP requests from being processed by web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can assist you to configure IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for controlling FastCGI applications.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent offer small and mid-sized organizations an affordable end-to-end solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery. Available at a low monthly rate, ProSight Data Protection Services automates and monitors your backup processes and allows fast recovery of critical files, applications and virtual machines that have become lost or damaged as a result of component breakdowns, software glitches, disasters, human mistakes, or malicious attacks such as ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you back up, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Hyper-V and VMware images/. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to a local device, or to both. Progent's cloud backup consultants can provide advanced support to set up ProSight DPS to be compliant with regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever needed, can help you to recover your critical data. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight line of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and medium-size organizations
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.