Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide array of consulting and support help for information environments powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the San Mateo area by Progent's team of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent can provide the services of CISM Certified network security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization defines the basic capabilities and international standards of performance that information security professionals are expected to learn. It gives executive management the assurance that those who have qualified for their CISM certification have the experience and capability to deliver effective cybersecurity administration and consulting services.
- Progent's simplified per-minute billing policy has no complex contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other companies have minimum billable time or other extra fees that drive up support costs. For remote support during regular business hours, you only get billed for the actual time spent working on your issue. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your problem, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are billed only for the time when Progent's team member is actually on premises working on your issues. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For emergency same-day onsite service calls, you might have to pay for our consultant's travel time, but never a higher emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of engineers located throughout the entire service territory, an available expert is typically near to help. Progent can also offer onsite service to the majority of zip codes in the United States within 24 hours of receiving a support call. Progent's remote support group has provided help to small companies in every state (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Office 365 offers simple archiving but does not include integrated support for key data protection capabilities such as Exchange backups or long-term point-in-time recovery for OneDrive or SharePoint Online. Altaro O365 Total Backup delivers a feature-rich BDR solution for programmable backup and quick recovery of all your organization's O365 mail, Microsoft Teams Chats, SharePoint documents, and OneDrive for Business files. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and offers ProSight Data Protection Services O365 Backup to deliver end-to-end managed services for Altaro's Office 365 back/restore suite. ProSight Data Protection Services Office 365 provides an affordable backup-as-a-service alternative that defends Office 365 components against data loss or corruption resulting from human or software mistakes, malicious sabotage, and cyber attacks such as ransomware. For details, go to ProSight DPS Altaro O365 Backup solutions.
- Progent's temporary IT staffing services allow you to respond to the need for network support personnel without incurring the costs and delays associated with vetting and hiring reliable technical workers and without increasing your full-time head count. For details about Progent's temporary staff augmentation services, visit Progent's temporary staff augmentation services.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has managed the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions using Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to meet the needs of small companies who can't justify the burden of maintaining a large IT organization but who still require information systems with world-class reliability, security, and performance.
- Progent's most popular enterprise support services include evaluation, piloting, setting up and repairing IT environments based on Microsoft technologies by offering services such as complex Active Directory and Azure AD design, Exchange Server 2019 maintenance, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 management, Microsoft SQL Server software programming, and Oracle DBA support and development. For application and network management, Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2016 consulting, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) expertise. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning and migration support services, and Exchange 2013 Server migrations, Progent can assist with project planning and can also provide onsite assistance in deployment at branch offices in larger metropolitan areas throughout the United States. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE network consulting engineers can assist enterprises to fix chronic connectivity issues impacting the stability or responsiveness of multi-vendor networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified network security experts can perform an impartial and complete network security evaluations to help large businesses validate their compliance with mandated security standards.
- Progent offers the support of a certified video conferencing engineer with an extensive background deploying products from the major video conferencing/telepresence providers such as Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can assist your company to design, configure, upgrade, or maintain a telepresence environment that protects your investment and optimizes the strategic value of your information system. Progent can also provide the expertise of network infrastructure engineers able to assist companies of any size to build and maintain a network that provides the speed, dependability, protection, and expandability required to accommodate your telepresence environment.
- Features of Progent's IT support packages include system evaluation to make sure that your environment meets professional standards of security and online connectivity, 24 x 7 server monitoring using Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they impact your organization, optional Contact Center support services from Progent's consulting staff, security audit to help protect your network from hackers and viruses, addition of Service Packs and security updates for servers and software, savings on Progentís on-site troubleshooting services, and contact with Progentís group of Microsoft-certified network consultants and service specialists.
- Progentís BI reporting experts offer online and onsite expertise to assist your organization with any facet of business intelligence (BI) reporting ranging from debugging or modernizing applications to designing and deploying an advanced business intelligence environment. Progent's management reporting experts can assist you to support your current reporting environment, assist you to migrate reports from a discontinued reporting platform to a modern solution, and deliver custom online mentoring to meet your specific needs. Progentís business reporting and analytics professionals can provide experience in all popular BI reporting platforms such as Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel BI tools such as Power Pivot and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Progent's Android smartphone and tablet integration consulting have extensive background delivering remote and on-premises assistance for businesses of all sizes who want to integrate Android phones into their information networks so that mobile clients can be productive from virtually anywhere. Progent has the breadth of skills to solve technical problems that span multiple manufacturers and that represent a mix of older and current information technology. Progent offers cost-effective online consulting to help you with any facet of designing, deploying, managing and maintaining your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can deliver occasional technical support to assist you to handle especially stubborn IT problems, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management services to help you finish strategic IT projects on schedule and on budget. Progent can help with local, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and can provide support for operating systems, apps, management utilities and network infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or individual training sessions to show you how to manage and use Android phones and tablets securely and productively.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.