Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide range of engineering and technical support assistance for information environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small companies in the San Mateo neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consulting experts have more than a decade of experience deploying, maintaining and fixing the core components included with System Center and can assist your organization to plan, deploy, support, and fix your System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to optimize the uptime and performance of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and on-premises and Cloud-connected datacenters. Progent also offers System Center 2016 upgrade consulting to help you to move to a newer version of System Center. In addition, Progent can assist you to upgrade to more modern releases of System Center including Microsoft System Center 2019 and System Center 2022.
- Windows Server 2022 builds on the technology behind Windows Server 2019 and related products to provide improvements in key areas that include security in depth, integrated support in Microsoft Azure for popular Windows Server workloads, unified management for hybrid on-prem and multi-cloud deployments, plus greater uptime for Azure-based virtual machines. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2022 consultants can assist your organization to plan and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2022 using your existing network model or a new on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid architecture. Progent's experts can help you to assess the business value of moving to Windows Server 2022 and can help you implement Windows Server 2022's latest features such as zero-downtime Hotpatching, DNS-over-HTTPS security, and Storage bus cache for standalone servers. For details, refer to Windows Server 2022 solution design and integration services.
- Progent is experienced in negotiating ransomware settlements with hackers. Negotiating an optimum settlement is a complex activity that requires a combination of real-word experience, technical knowledge and business acumen. It also requires working closely with the victim's IT staff and the cyber insurance provider, if any. Since the top priority of the ransomware target is fast recovery, it is critical to establish response groups that operate effectively, in parallel, and in close communication. Progent offers the scope of IT skills and the deep bench of personnel to complement your network staff and recover your network environment rapidly and economically. for more details, visit ransomware settlement negotiation help.
- ProSight Network Audits offer a quick and low-cost way for small and medium-size organizations to get an objective assessment of the overall health of their IT system. Based on a selection of the top remote monitoring and management platforms in the industry, and overseen by Progent's world-class team of information technology professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the configuration of your essential infrastructure assets conform to industry leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are available at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide immediate benefits like a more manageable and more secure AD implementation. Both options also offer the ongoing advantages of advanced remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include easier management, better compliance with government and industry security regulations, more efficient utilization of IT resources, quicker problem resolution, more reliable backup and recovery, and higher availability. For details about ProSight Network Audits and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent offers remote or onsite help from a certified CCIE engineer to assist you to design, install, administer and troubleshoot converged communications environments built on Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have in-depth experience helping companies of any size to create advanced collaboration ecosystems by providing services that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones and soft phones configuration, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent can help you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications like Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Cisco Unified Contact Center, and Unified Mobility.
- Progent's consulting for network support companies allows you to use Progent's information technology engineers under your own service brand as a seamless extension of your network consulting team. To find out about Progent's expertise for network service providers, refer to Progent's consulting for IT support businesses.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that incorporates advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to help keep your network running at peak levels by checking the health of critical computers that power your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alert is sent immediately to your specified IT management staff and your Progent engineering consultant so that all looming problems can be resolved before they can disrupt productivity. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight series of value-priced managed services for small businesses.
- If you incorporates Cisco appliances, you may be using an outdated release of IOS, the control software used in most Cisco router as well as current Cisco switches. Cisco frequently provides upgrades to IOS in order to fix problems, shore up security vulnerabilities, or improve functionality. Unfortunately, upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending upon your Cisco appliance and your system environment. For example, there may be limited local Flash storage that might cause a new software release to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants offer a wide array of services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS software or any other Cisco control software such as IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent can perform audits of your router software, recommend sensible updates, prepare Cisco devices, transfer software images/, configure and test your update, tune performance, troubleshoot issues, and teach your IT staff how to get the benefits of all important new features.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.