Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small and mid-size organizations in the San Mateo area are focused on clients who require quick and affordable assistance for system reliability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP trunk experts and Cisco CUBE configuration experts can assist you to plan, deploy, maintain, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective online or on-premises expertise to help you to move efficiently to an advanced communications ecosystem that delivers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can assist you to configure interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms such as Skype for Business Server or Lync for access to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection managed services deliver economical in-depth protection for physical servers and virtual machines, desktops, smartphones, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and advanced machine learning for round-the-clock monitoring and responding to security threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP delivers firewall protection, intrusion alarms, endpoint management, and web filtering via leading-edge technologies packaged within one agent accessible from a unified control. Progent's security and virtualization experts can assist your business to design and configure a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your company's unique requirements and that helps you achieve and demonstrate compliance with government and industry information security regulations. Progent will assist you define and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your network and respond to alarms that require immediate attention. Progent can also help you to install and test a backup and disaster recovery solution like ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business quickly from a destructive cyber attack such as ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange filtering.
- Windows Server Essentials is a value-priced, versatile platform that allows small businesses to make the move from the traditional stand-alone on-premises datacenter to the modern hybrid networking paradigm that includes both local and cloud-hosted resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants offer cost-effective online consulting and technical support services for Windows Server Essentials. Progent can assist you to assess the possible business advantages of migrating to WS 2012 R2 and adopting a hybrid local/cloud model for your computing ecosystem. Progent offers full-service project management to help you design and carry out a smooth migration to Microsoft Windows Server Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Online platforms and services. Progent also offers as-needed consulting, troubleshooting, and customized training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises installations of Exchange and Microsoft Azure cloud integration support.)
- Progent's System Center 2012 consultants have more than 15 years of experience integrating, maintaining and troubleshooting the key components that make up System Center and can help your organization to design, deploy, manage, and fix your System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to optimize the uptime and performance of your applications and infrastructure across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and on-premises and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 migration planning and support to help you to transition to the latest version of System Center from an earlier release or from another IT management solution to provide the advantages of best-in-class provisioning, automation, security and compliance, plus datacenter and application performance monitoring.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates software deployment across multiple sites, simplifies compliance settings management, keeps track of network resources, protects against company data leakage, provides health monitoring, allows secure end-user self service, and offers a common control mechanism for administering multi-operating system ecosystems running on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Azure cloud integration specialists can help you with any aspect of designing, installing, operating and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 solution for local, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- Successful integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones typically demands that IT teams set up and optimize numerous components of your Wi-Fi infrastructure such as wireless access points, routers, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and call management tools. Progent's Cisco wireless IP phone configuration experts offer remote and onsite assistance to help you create and maintain a Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment by delivering integration services that range from debugging the configuration of a wireless IP phone or AP to providing project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for updating the wireless infrastructure of a campus.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is dedicated to delivering the highest level of online IT support available for both urgent and standard issues. For emergency problems that impact many workers, vital individuals, or a line-of-business program, the TRC will engage in less than an hour. For standard problems, the TRC will respond in less than two hours. Regardless of criticality, your ticket will be created promptly and correctly, you will receive a confirmation from the ticketing system, and the TRC will get in touch with you regarding every corrected problem to confirm you are comfortable with the results and ready to close out the trouble ticket. Learn more details about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants have broad expertise in the integration and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can help your IT team to plan, install, manage and repair wireless solutions that are secure, resilient, expandable, easy to administer and operate, ready to support your vital workloads, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and on-premises expertise provided by Progent cover a variety of wireless solutions such as smartphone and tablet management, Wi-Fi network infrastructure design and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.