Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support services for small organizations in the city of San Mateo are concentrated on clients who need quick and economical help with network dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to certify the skill of network security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations throughout the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer support for any of the network security disciplines addressed within GIAC accreditation including evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, security incident handling, traffic analysis, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's certified Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants offer a broad range of remote services to help you to plan, program, pilot test, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot applications based on any release of Excel, including Excel Online and Office 365 Excel. Progent can help your business to migrate your legacy Excel solutions to the latest versions of Excel, integrate Excel with Apple iOS and Android mobile devices, and identify and fix compatibility problems between different versions of Office Excel. Progent can provide on-demand help to organizations who need a quick solution to a stubborn issue associated with Excel and Progent also offers full project management services for upgrading or creating line-of-business application software built on Office Excel. Progent's affordable online training for Office Excel can be customized to meet the needs of individual users or teams.
- Although the Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS) product line is discontinued, this software bundle remains popular. Progent provides a range of Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all versions of the product. In addition, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can assist your business to assess the potential benefits of transitioning from an on-premises environment based on SBS 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by carrying out an upgrade to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based applications. Regardless whether your resources are hosted on an on premises datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a hybrid mix of environments, Progent offers full-service consulting, technical support, and software design and programming services for Microsoft's strategic platforms including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to streamline their business processes by automating key sales functions including listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's vast online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, merchants can expand their market, lower their operating costs, improve reaction time to customers, and increase their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) developers can collaborate with your development team and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring so you can cut development time and speed up your return on investment.
- If you are developing UNIX applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers IT outsourcing and services that keep your system fully operational while reliving you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using sophisticated network monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site help as you need it, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that offers a cost effective way to manage an information technology network that features high uptime, protection and high performance.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer online or on-premises support to help businesses of any size to plan, deploy, manage, upgrade or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent offers advanced support for the technologies that go into creating a cohesive Jabber collaboration solution including Cisco network devicesand management tools, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Google Android smartphones and tablets, SIP interfaces, WiFi networks, security and compliance, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX products, disaster recovery preparedness, and other components of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery software suite that combines failover storage clustering with synchronous replication to provide fast, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between datacenters located as far as 185 miles (300km) apart. Progent offers the skills of a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist you to design, deploy, administer, upgrade, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your technical needs and budget. Progent can ensure you follow best practices for installing your MetroCluster environment by delivering help with tasks such as assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, arranging aggregate layout, provisioning FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing Cisco and Brocade switches, designing a tiebreaker, designing a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and testing your disaster recovery system to show adherence with industry standards and regulatory mandates.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to providing the best quality of online computer support services possible for urgent as well as non-critical issues. For emergency problems that affect multiple workers, key individuals, or a mission-critical application, the Technical Response Center can respond in less than an hour. For non-critical problems, the TRC will respond in two hours or less. Under any circumstance, your trouble ticket will be generated promptly and correctly, you will receive an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will get in touch with you on every resolved issue to confirm you are comfortable with the resolution and ready to close the trouble ticket. Learn more details about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor credential is a globally recognized achievement that represents expertise in network security auditing. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA accreditation has consultants undergo an extensive test given by the ISACA professional association. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Certified Cybersecurity audit consultant trained to help companies in the fields of information systems audit services, IT enforcement, network assets and architecture ROI, information technology service delivery, safeguarding of data resources, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade experts can assist your organization to enhance your application servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist your company to understand the risks and benefits of moving to 64-bit computing, plan a cost-effective migration process that reduces business interruptions, and offer timely remote support to aid your organization to install 64-bit software and application programs on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-certified engineers can help your company to install the 64-bit versions of Microsoft products such as Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to provision their remote workers with safe and reliable integration with public cloud resources. For details about how Progent's experts can assist you to configure robust Cloud access for their at-home workforce, visit cloud integration consulting services for a remote workforce.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.