Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad range of consulting and technical support help for computer systems based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Support services offered to small companies in San Mateo by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting experts include:
- In conducting information technology projects for large organizations, Progent utilizes a phased method based on discreet steps in order to meet budgets, scheduling, and technical objectives while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes proven industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes scope definition, design proposals, project pilots, design tuning, and expert production roll-out. All phases are documented to provide a detailed historical record of technical services delivered and to assist in ongoing system maintenance.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning experts can help businesses of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an earlier version of Windows. Online and on-premises evaluation and upgrade services for Windows 10 available from Progent's experts include ROI estimates, project management, application compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud integration, mobile management and synchronization, telecommuter connectivity, security and compliance, automated provisioning and administration, infrastructure optimization, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, custom training for IT support staff and users, and post-migration Call Center support services.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of computer security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and government organizations around the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer help with all of the security capabilities addressed under GIAC accreditation such as auditing network vulnerability, security incident management and response, traffic analysis, web application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for reporting incidents.
- Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager design and installation, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Intune consulting to consolidate and streamline the administration of your PCs and Cloud-connected mobile devices. Progent can assist you to upgrade smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy change management platform or help you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your evolving business needs.
- SQL Server 2014 incorporates significant improvements in critical areas including performance, uptime, compliance, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first release of Microsoft SQL Server that includes in-memory capability that operates transparently across all workloads including Online Transaction Processing, enterprise data warehousing, and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can deliver efficient remote and onsite services such as planning, deployment, administration, remediation, and software development services to enable businesses of all sizes to achieve maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 investment. If your organization is currently running SQL Server 2014, Progent can help you to carry out an efficient transition to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), originally branded CallManager, operates as the foundation of Cisco's collaboration platform. Cisco Unified CM and Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) provide a modern IP-PBX solution by integrating closely with unified messaging applications that include Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's CCIE-certified Cisco Unified CM experts can assist with any facet of Unified Communications Manager support and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating VoIP phones and video IP phones, reviewing dial plans, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE support, creating Cisco UCS server failover systems for survivability, and integration with Exchange Server.
- Progent's consulting services for fault tolerant networking offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who will help you create a robust network that incorporates essential technologies and procedures for line-of-business applications. Progentís engineering experts can assist you to configure a system infrastructure with features that include redundant Internet connections, network load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup and restore, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and high-reliability multi-location networks. Progent can also provide workplace recovery planning experts to help you plan, validate, and document a recovery process founded on leading practices.
- Progent employs a team model for problem escalation, making it possible to solve even the toughest network problems that can crop up from time to time. By leveraging hundreds of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified technical team members, Progent can rapidly and cost-effectively solve networking problems that would stymie most computer support companies. Working with thousands of clients on implementation and troubleshooting projects annually gives Progent a well-grounded understanding about which approaches succeed and which ones do not in solving IT problems.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies enable IT organizations to maximize utilization, simplify network operations, and enhance application continuity and data protection. run several virtual machines on one physical processor. Common usage scenarios for virtual servers are resource efficiency, inexpensive hosts for programs that require outdated OS software, and affordable segregation of application development or pilot environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtualization technology consultants can provide Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting, Microsoft Windows 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, VMware vSphere configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX network virtualization design and management, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can configure virtual machines to optimize performance, reliability and ease of administration while at the same time lowering expenses; propose and verify business recovery plans that minimize productivity loss in case of a major failure; and deliver continuing support, troubleshooting, and engineering assistance as computer technology advances.
- The latest generation of ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services offer significantly more value than Cisco's previous firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX security appliances for all new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can help you to manage your legacy PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 security appliances and upgrade efficiently to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer online and on-premises help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your company to design, configure, optimize, administer and debug firewall solutions based on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 offers major improvements in speed, scale, security and compliance, uptime, mobile computing integration, plus integrated BI. Innovations include PolyBase for handling relational and non-relational files in one appliance for data warehousing, Jason support, Dynamic Data Masking, Mobile Reports, and centralized management of local and cloud-resident operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer online and onsite expertise to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, implement, administer or debug any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with other core Microsoft products such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange, SharePoint Server, Dynamics ERP, Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
- Progent's Android smartphone and tablet integration consulting services have years of background providing remote and on-premises support for businesses of any size who need to integrate Android phones and tablets into their IT networks so that users can be productive while on the go. Progent offers the range of know-how to solve network problems that span numerous manufacturers and that entail a mix of legacy and up-to-date technology. Progent offers cost-effective remote technical support to assist you with any stage of designing, deploying, managing and maintaining your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can deliver as-needed technical support to help you to handle especially challenging IT issues, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management services to help you finish major IT projects on time and on budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can provide support for operating systems, apps, management tools and network infrastructure. Progent also can provide customized group or one-on-one training sessions to help you manage and use Android phones and tablets to maximize their business value.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network technology engineers offer expert remote and onsite consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for environments that run the gamut from small or midsize businesses and campus LANs to enterprise data centers and public clouds. Progent can help you to deploy Cisco's quickly improving switching solutions to achieve the performance, scale, resilience, virtualization support, security and ease of management needed by your organization. To learn about Progent's support for Cisco's market-leading portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch support. For details about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus line of switches, see Nexus switch support. For details about Progent's support for Cisco Meraki switches, go to Cisco Meraki switches configuration and management.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.