Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size organizations in San Mateo are focused on customers who require immediate and economical assistance with network stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will give you an idea of how Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent offers MRP consulting services through application experts who can help with for a wide assortment of business software including Microsoft Dynamics products, software from other suppliers, and legacy software. Progent offers help for key categories of business software such as accounting, ERP, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management applications for HR, marketing, retail environments, and distribution.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network technology engineers offer world-class online and onsite consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of managed switches for environments that range from small companies and campus LANs to giant data centers and service providers. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's continually improving switching technology to achieve the throughput, scale, availability, virtualization support, data protection and manageability demanded by your business. For information about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's extensive family of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and support services. To learn about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's Nexus line of data center switches, see Cisco Nexus switch consulting and support services. For information about Progent's support services for Meraki switches, see Meraki switches configuration and management.
- Progent's Meraki Wi-Fi AP consultants provide online and onsite support to help organizations of all sizes to design, install, manage, expand or repair Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can assist your business to set up and manage Cisco's Meraki-based wireless infrastructure for environments that range from a teleworker's home or a branch office all the way to a large campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also assist you to configure additional Cisco products such as Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to create a cohesive ecosystem that delivers identical access, performance, security compliance, manageability and uptime for wired and wireless users regardless of their mobility or device. (Refer to Cisco Meraki switches configuration and management.)
- Progent's Power BI experts can assist you to plan, deploy, manage, enhance or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent can also assist you to prepare your source data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can help you implement and administer an onsite, cloud based, or hybrid environment to run Power BI. To learn more, visit Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Progent has in-depth experience both offering System Center Operations Manager support and using this advanced proactive monitoring application.
Progent offers small and mid-sized businesses two popular outsourcing service options based on Operations Manager:
Server Monitoring Solution and
24x7 Network Monitoring Plan.
To download a single-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing packages for mid-sized organizations click: Server Monitoring Packages.
- Features of Progent's IT outsourcing packages include system assessment to ensure that your environment complies with established levels of security and online access, 24 x 7 server monitoring based on System Center Operations Manager to anticipate issues before they impact your organization, optional Help Desk Call Center Services from Progent's technical staff, security auditing to help safequard your network from hackers, installation of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, savings on Progentís on-site support services, and access to Progentís group of Microsoft-certified system experts and technicians.
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server and its replacement Forefront TMG are discontinued software solutions that contain an application-aware firewall able to guard networks from outside and internal threats. Both of these platforms perform in-depth examination of network protocols to uncover threats that routinely evaded traditional firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was built on ISA Server's technology while providing a number of improved features. Forefront TMG 2010 has been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security features provided by the platform are now typically handled by dedicated hardware appliances from companies that include Cisco, Check Point, Fortinet, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and management.) Progent provides online Microsoft Forefront TMG support and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you manage and troubleshoot your older firewall environment, and Progent can help you to upgrade smoothly to a more current security solution by providing planning, integration, optimization, IT staff training and debugging.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting to assist organizations of any size to design and implement a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can assist you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of designing, configuring, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help your organization to take advantage of the many innovative disaster recovery and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain failover clusters.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or in-person support to help organizations of any size to design, implement, administer, and repair a backup/recovery system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consultants can help you to upgrade from earlier versions of SCDPM or from another backup system, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 deployment for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers as-needed help for fixing especially challenging issues, or comprehensive project management services. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consulting experts can help you to design and carry out an efficient upgrade from DPM 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Windows Server 2016.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the technology of top information security vendors to deliver centralized management and world-class protection for all your email traffic. The powerful architecture of Email Guard combines a Cloud Protection Layer with a local gateway appliance to provide complete defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-borne threats. The Cloud Protection Layer serves as a first line of defense and blocks most unwanted email from making it to your network firewall. This decreases your vulnerability to inbound threats and conserves system bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway appliance adds a deeper level of inspection for inbound email. For outbound email, the on-premises security gateway offers anti-virus and anti-spam filtering, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The onsite security gateway can also help Microsoft Exchange Server to track and protect internal email that originates and ends inside your security perimeter. Read about Progent's entire ProSight family of affordable outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.