Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide range of engineering and support help for computer networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small businesses in the San Mateo area by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- SharePoint 2019 offers the modern look and feel drawn from SharePoint Online, serving as a crossover product that bridges the traditional experience of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer affordable online and onsite consulting expertise, application development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of any size who intend to migrate to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from legacy versions of SharePoint. Progent can assist customers plan and carry out an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that incorporates onsite and cloud-based infrastructure into a seamless information management solution. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 configuration and development services.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab at the QTS Colocation Center in Sacramento can be used for piloting line-of-business applications, creating efficient migration methodologies, evaluating and tuning performance, designing or verifying disaster recovery strategies, mitigating compatibility issues, and building training systems for new products and technologies. For Progent clients who lack adequate internal resources to assemble proper pilot systems, Progent's Test and Training Lab cuts capital costs and engineering risk while keeping critical IT initiatives on schedule.
- Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can help your company to design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using an on-premises network architecture or a hybrid model that combines cloud-based Windows Server on Azure with on-site Windows Server 2019. For more information, visit Windows Server 2019 upgrade consultants.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to set up network security protection solutions and provide response expertise needed to support work-from-home employees. To find out about Progent's cybersecurity defense expertise for telecommuters, go to cybersecurity defense services for teleworkers.
- SQL Server 2014 includes significant improvements in key areas such as performance, uptime, compliance, and cloud integration. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of Microsoft SQL Server that includes in-memory capability that works transparently across all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing (DWH), and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can provide efficient remote and on-premises services that include planning, configuration, administration, remediation, and application development services to help organizations of any size to realize maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 investment. In case you are currently using Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist your company to carry out a smooth migration to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants offer a wide range of online support services to assist you to design, program, pilot test, install, manage, and troubleshoot business applications powered by any version of Microsoft Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can help your business to upgrade your legacy Excel solutions to the newest releases of Excel, integrate Excel with Apple iOS and Android smart phones and tablets, and resolve compatibility issues between various releases of Excel. Progent offers as-needed help to clients looking for a fast fix to a specific problem related to Excel and Progent also offers full project management support for migrating or creating line-of-business applications built on Office Excel. Progent's cost-effective online training classes for Excel can be customized to meet the needs of individual users or teams.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that uses the infrastructure of top information security companies to provide web-based management and comprehensive security for your email traffic. The powerful structure of Email Guard integrates cloud-based filtering with a local gateway appliance to provide advanced defense against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-based malware. Email Guard's cloud filter serves as a preliminary barricade and blocks most threats from reaching your network firewall. This decreases your vulnerability to inbound threats and conserves system bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway appliance provides a deeper layer of analysis for incoming email. For outbound email, the local gateway offers anti-virus and anti-spam filtering, DLP, and email encryption. The local gateway can also assist Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email traffic that originates and ends within your corporate firewall. Learn about the entire ProSight series of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to plan, deploy, validate and maintain backup systems for a remote workforce. For information about Progent's data protection services for an at-home workforce, refer to data protection services for teleworkers.
- Progent's consultants for Mac technology can assist the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X environments by offering support services and education in graphics, audio, and motion. Progent's experts can offer help in a range of Apple macOS and OS X applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with discrete areas like digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio post production lab.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint support since the initial SharePoint product was released over a decade ago, and Progent has the scope of technical knowledge to help organizations of all sizes to plan and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and develop SharePoint Server 2013 apps that add substantial business benefit to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can assist your company to assess the risks and benefits of migrating to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from older releases of SharePoint or from another collaboration solution; determine whether an in-house, Cloud-based or hybrid configuration is most sensible for your company; and pick the right edition of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent offers full project management outsourcing or can assist in specific tasks related to your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- Virtualization technologies allow IT organizations to maximize utilization, streamline network management, and improve application uptime and data protection. run several virtual machines on a single physical computer. Typical usage scenarios for virtual servers include resource consolidation, inexpensive hosts for applications that only run on outdated OS software, and economical segregation of software development or pilot environments from production ones. Progent's virtual server consultants can provide Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting, Windows 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server help, VMware vSphere planning and deployment, VMware NSX virtual network architecture and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server assistance. Progent can deploy virtual machines to optimize performance, fault tolerance and manageability while at the same time cutting costs; propose and verify business recovery plans that minimize downtown in the event of a catastrophic failure; and deliver continuing maintenance, repair, and consulting services as virtualization technology advances.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a library of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to streamline their operations by automating key sales functions such as listings, orders, shipments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By leveraging Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, vendors can broaden their market, lower their operating costs, accelerate response time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) consultants can work with your development team and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can cut development time and expedite your ROI.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are industry leaders in offering best-in-class throughput for SSL inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts can assist you to deploy your Fortinet security appliances to safeguard your IT resources at the network edge, within the data center, at branches, and at the cloud edge. To find out more, visit Fortinet FortiGate NGFW firewall consultants.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.