Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small and mid-size businesses in the city of San Mateo are concentrated on clients who need quick and economical assistance for network dependability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's consultants can assist small and medium-size organizations to set up and troubleshoot video conferencing applications to allow their telecommuters to communicate securely and efficiently with fellow workers and clients. To learn about ways Progent's consultants can assist you to integrate and manage conferencing technology for at-home workers, refer to video conferencing consulting services for telecommuters.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants can provide a broad range of online services to assist your organization to design, program, test, deploy, manage, and debug applications based on any version of Excel, including Excel Online and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist your business to move your current Excel applications to the latest releases of Excel, support Excel on iOS and Google Android smart phones and tablets, and identify and fix compatibility issues between different versions of Excel. Progent offers on-demand help to clients who need a quick fix to a specific problem related to Office Excel and Progent also offers full project management services for upgrading or creating mission-critical applications built on Excel. Progent's affordable online training classes for Office Excel can be customized to address the needs of individual users or teams.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service provides comprehensive hosting of a small or mid-size company's servers in a solution that gives the highest level of availability and scalability and is also easy to move to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting services are based on mature virtualization platforms that allow small and midsize businesses with multi- platform environments to save significantly on the expense of capital investments, infrastructure support, and IT administration while achieving enterprise-class reliability and an unprecedented degree of vendor independence. Learn about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small organizations.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade engineers can assist your company to manage and maintain Windows 7 devices. Progent can also help you to estimate the likely strategic value of adopting Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it makes sense for your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration engineers and Windows 10 deployment consultants can help your IT organization to plan and implement an efficient deployment of a current version of Windows.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab at the QTS Data Center in Sacramento is available for testing mission-critical applications, developing cost-effective system upgrade procedures, assessing and tuning performance, designing or validating business continuity strategies, mitigating compatibility problems, and establishing training systems for the latest products and technologies. For Progent customers without sufficient in-house resources to assemble proper pilot systems, the lab cuts capital costs and technical risk while keeping critical IT initiatives on schedule.
- Progent's System Center 2012 consultants have over 15 years of background configuring, supporting and troubleshooting the core components included with System Center and can help your organization to plan, install, support, and repair your Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 solution to optimize the availability and performance of your critical IT resources across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and on-premises and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also offers System Center 2016 upgrade consulting to help your organization to transition to the current edition of System Center from a previous release or from another IT management solution to deliver the advantages of best-in-class provisioning, automation, security, plus infrastructure and critical application availability and performance monitoring.
- Progent offers enterprise clients remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete line of SAN storage products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud architecture, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Areas of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include system architecture, cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN environments quickly and affordably based on leading practices.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint support since the first SharePoint product was published more than a decade ago, and Progent has the scope of IT knowledge to help organizations of all sizes to design and carry out a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and develop SharePoint Server 2013 apps that add substantial business benefit to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can help you to evaluate the business advantages of upgrading to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint or from another collaboration environment; decide whether an on-premises, Cloud-based or hybrid configuration is best suited for your busi9ness; and select the right version of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent offers full project management support or can assist in specific tasks related to your SharePoint 2013 deployment.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop pilot systems and migration strategies, tune your network infrastructure for on-premises, multi-site, private or public cloud-based, and partial-cloud environments, educate your IT management, staff, create a corporate-wide security plan, automate IT management, assist with creating applications, and build and test a DR/BC plan. If your organization is considering migrating from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration experts can help you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, implement, optimize, administer, and debug information networks that incorporate teleworkers. For details about Progent's support services for remote workers, visit at-home workforce expertise.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud integration consultants can provide affordable online consulting to assist businesses of any size to access Amazon AWS cloud services including Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon S3 for expandable high-performance storage, and Amazon Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can help you with every aspect of Amazon AWS integration including needs analysis, readiness assessment, system design, testing, configuration, administration, performance tuning, licensing management, backup/restore solutions, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN technology and can help you create cloud-centric or hybrid networking models that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS services. Progent can provide occasional expertise or Progent can provide project management outsourcing services to help you move smoothly to the Amazon AWS platform.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly branded CallManager, is the heart of Cisco's collaboration platform. Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express provide a modern IP-PBX by integrating closely with apps like Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified Cisco Unified CM consultants can help with any facet of CUCM setup and troubleshooting in areas that include integrating VoIP phones and desktop video IP phones, reviewing dial plans, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE networking support, creating UCS server failover systems for high availability, and integration with Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is an integrated library of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating key sales functions including listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By tapping into Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales, merchants can expand their reach, lower their operating costs, improve reaction time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) consultants can work with your development team and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you shorten development time and expedite your ROI.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.