Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad range of engineering and technical support help for IT networks powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the San Mateo vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones typically requires that IT teams set up and optimize numerous components of your Wi-Fi infrastructure including APs, routers and switches, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and network management tools. Progent's wireless IP phone configuration consultants can provide online and onsite support to help you build and administer a Cisco wireless VoIP phone solution by delivering integration services that can range from troubleshooting the set up of a wireless VoIP phone or access point to offering comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for updating the wireless architecture of an entire campus.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces major enhancements in performance, capacity, data security, availability, BOYD support, and integrated analytics and reporting. New features include PolyBase for handling SQL and NoSQ files in one appliance for data warehousing, Jason integration, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and seamless control over local and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer remote and on-premises expertise to help businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage or troubleshoot any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all core Microsoft products including Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange, SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager. Also, Progent's SQL Server 2019 upgrade consultants can help you to move to a current release of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent has a long background delivering a broad range of remote network consulting and urgent troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts across the United States. Progent is among the pioneers in delivering advanced online network consulting and has delivered network support to clients in every state. (Refer to Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote network consulting for local governments saves travel expenses and solves issues faster than onsite service calls.
- Progent offers high-level remote expertise for business continuity planning, testing, and education to assist your company to prepare for potential disasters, reduce service disruption for your most critical network operations, avoid lost information, and meet examiners' letters and business obligations. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your management and IT administration staff to provide business impact evaluation, define dependencies, specify the assets needed to operate your business, determine business-critical network services and specify allowable restoration times, qualify hot backup centers, set up safe remote access capability for key workers, plan notification mechanisms and define responsibilities for personnel, document a complete recovery and test plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to execute the agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can assist you to plan and deploy a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and inexpensive for smaller organizations to diagram, track, reconfigure and troubleshoot their networking appliances such as routers and switches, firewalls, and access points plus servers, printers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating cutting-edge RMM technology, WAN Watch makes sure that network diagrams are kept updated, captures and manages the configuration of virtually all devices on your network, tracks performance, and generates alerts when problems are discovered. By automating complex network management processes, WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary tasks like network mapping, reconfiguring your network, finding appliances that require critical software patches, or identifying the cause of performance issues. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight line of low-cost managed services for small and mid-size organizations
- Dynamics 365 Business Central, previously called Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Navision, is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution designed for Azure cloud, onsite, or hybrid environments. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants, Excel professionals, Teams system designers, and Azure cloud consultants can help you to combine Dynamics 365 Business Central with popular Microsoft products. Progent's developers can provide Microsoft SQL Server support and Power BI reporting expertise to help you to utilize Dynamics Business Central to create custom apps and reports that help you to improve business decisions. Progent's Dynamics 365 Business Central experts can help you to maintain legacy releases of Dynamic NAV/Navision or design and configure modern Business Central deployments.
- Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service allows your information technology team to split responsibilities for Service Desk support transparently between your internal support staff and Progent's extensive roster of IT support engineers and subject matter experts. Progent's Shared Service Desk is a collaborative IT service solution built around ConnectWise Manage, the industry-leading PSA tool for managing IT support calls, generating tickets, designating responsibility, tracking status, and producing management analytics. The cost for Level 1 support for Progent's Shared Help Desk service averages under $18/user/month. For more information, refer to Progent’s co-managed IT Call Desk services.
- Progent's ransomware protection solutions are built to stop ransomware attacks before they damage your company, and to restore victimized networks to ongoing operation as quickly as possible. Progent's ransomware protection services are delivered remotely to save time and minimize expenses, and Progent has experience working with top IT insurance companies including Chubb to offer preparedness assessments, remote monitoring, fast cleanup, settlement negotiation, and root-cause forensic analysis.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki wireless AP experts offer remote and on-premises support services to assist organizations of all sizes to plan, deploy, maintain, expand or debug Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed wireless access points. Progent can assist your business to configure and support Cisco's Meraki-based Wi-Fi infrastructure for environments that range from a telecommuter's home or a remote office all the way to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to configure additional Cisco products such as switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to build a cohesive network infrastructure that delivers the same access, responsiveness, security compliance, manageability and uptime for wired and wireless clients regardless of their location or device. (Refer to Meraki switches integration.)
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi network appliances includes indoor and outdoor WiFi 6/6E access points (APs), security gateways, and managed switches. UniFi devices installed across multiple venues with thousands of access points can be remotely provisioned and administered using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, management, tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and analytics. Progent can provide the expertise of seasoned wireless consultants who can assist you to assess the value of Ubiquiti’s UniFi products for your environment and help you to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.