Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small companies in San Mateo are focused on clients who need fast and economical help for network stability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short list of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent's team can help your company to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent's MySQL software programmers, database architects, and DBAs offer affordable online database administration or software development services and can help businesses of any size to configure and maintain MySQL in a reliable IT infrastructure that offers high levels of performance, expandability, and protection. Progent also has proven skill helping businesses port databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- NetDocuments is a leading cloud-based document management system (DMS) designed specifically for legal workflows. Progent can provide the services of NetDocuments consultants who can provide high-level guidance to assist you to plan, configure, administer, tune, or troubleshoot a DMS environment based on NetDocuments. To learn about Progent's support services for NetDocs, go to NetDocs DMS expert support.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to connect your macOS and OS X desktops with your Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is optimally setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are correctly installed. Progent can also provide a full range of Microsoft Exchange consulting services including integration, diagnostics, security management, remote access, performance tuning, plus spam and virus protection and email encryption. Progent also offers tailored one-on-one macOS webinars.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization technology enables you to create entire networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and managed with a high degree of automation regardless of the hardware used by the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports programmatic recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site relocation, failback and re-protect. SRM also permits non-intrusive testing for site recovery, updates and fixes and can generate reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate DR compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network technology, VMware Site Recovery Manager can quickly restore the entire logical network topology at the secondary site. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to help you to design, configure, test and administer a disaster recovery solution based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progent has supported Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for almost two decades and Progent has provided integration, customization, education, and troubleshooting services since the product's debut. Progent offers advanced expertise for upgrading legacy Dynamics GP/Great Plains ERP systems. Progent can assist you to design, test, and implement an efficient upgrade from a an outdated version to the latest edition of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and system integration consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can provide a variety of technical services to assist companies of all sizes to maintain, administer, and repair IT systems that incorporate desktops, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones based on Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 planning and migration help.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and managed switches. UniFi appliances installed across multiple sites with thousands of APs can be remotely provisioned and managed using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, administration, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the expertise of seasoned Wi-Fi consultants who can assist you to determine the benefits of UniFi products for your environment and assist you to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 experts can assist you to evaluate the business case for migrating to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver rapid online or onsite contact with consulting experts in solution design and deployment, application programming, SQL Server management, and network security. To find out more, see SQL Server 2019 migration consulting expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 engineers, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 specialists and Microsoft SharePoint 2007 support professionals can help you evaluate the business case for deploying the current release of SharePoint Portal Server, advise you on the most sensible edition of Microsoft SharePoint for your application, offer configuration and deployment services, help you to set up MS SQL Server as a back-end DBM, optimize your network integrity, integrate your off-the-shelf and custom application programs to operate with SharePoint Server, design a company-wide security strategy that includes portal solutions, and deliver maintenance and Call Center services.
- Progent provides complete and detailed documentation of all support work to ensure customers do not feel ďcaptiveĒ to their support organization. Progent sends e-mail documentation of services immediately after completion of each service interaction, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Comprehensive IT service documentation makes it less disruptive for customers to move to a new service organization or take on increased service duties in house. Good service reporting also give IT managers the information required to assess the quality of maintenance services and produce better informed network budgets.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is an integrated library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to streamline their business processes by automating key sales activities including listings, orders, shipments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By tapping into Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, merchants can expand their market, reduce their operating costs, accelerate response time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) developers can work with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you shorten development time and expedite your ROI.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service packages designed to allow small businesses to get an impartial network security evaluation from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer runs a comprehensive test of your IT infrastructure from beyond your company firewall to determine possible risks in the security posture you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert runs a network scan from a secure computer inside your company firewall to uncover vulnerabilities to internal assaults. Both security inventory services are configured and executed from a secured remote site.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.