Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small companies in the San Mateo neighborhood are concentrated on clients who require quick and economical assistance for system stability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering services and practice areas should give you an idea of the ways Progent can help you to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent’s Wireless Site Survey assists you to plan and install a wireless LAN adapted to your environment, providing you a WLAN that delivers the reception, performance, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, data protection, and roaming ability your company requires. Progent's predictive wireless design services can be performed remotely and utilize advanced RF simulation and analysis tools to plan an efficient Wi-Fi LAN. Progent’s on-premises survey includes physical inspection, RF and security assessment of your existing WLAN, evaluation of your building’s layout, measuring for RF interference, signal propagation modeling, selection of optimum locations for client-specified Wireless APs. Location and configuration support for wireless access points include Aironet Wi-Fi AP planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi access points consulting services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 family WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E access points solution design, Meraki wireless AP integration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- ProSight Reporting is an expanding family of real-time management reporting utilities designed to integrate with the leading ticketing and remote network monitoring applications such as ConnectWise Manage, ConnectWise Automate, Customer Thermometer, Auvik, and SentinelOne. For details, see ProSight Reporting for ticketing and network monitoring platforms.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network consultants can assist your company to plan and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, enhance and support your network infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from discontinued devices to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers can provide support for Juniper's flagship network operating system to enable your business to simplify the administration and strengthen the protection of your Juniper VPN devices firewalls, and routers. Progent also has extensive background maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can assist organizations manage networks that incorporate a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent offers the services of CISM Premier network security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee defines the basic competencies and worldwide standards of skill that information security managers are required to learn. CISM gives executive management the assurance that those who have qualified for their CISM credential have the background and knowledge to deliver effective security administration and support consulting.
- Altaro VM Backup software from Hornetsecurity provides small and mid-size organizations a reliable and budget-friendly solution for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-powered virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be used for on-premises, remote, distributed, and cloud environments and also enables cost-effective backup to Microsoft Azure storage. Altaro VM Backup protects against ransomware by leveraging Immutable Cloud Storage. This produces tamper-proof data that cannot be erased or modified by anyone including administrators or root users. Progent is a certified Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and offers a wide array of online or on-premises services to help you to plan, install, optimize and troubleshoot a comprehensive backup/restore system based on Altaro VM Backup. With ProSight Data Protection Services Altaro VM Backup, Progent offers a fully managed backup/recovery service based on Altaro VM Backup technology. To find out more, see Altaro VM Backup consulting.
- MS Dynamics NAV ERP includes several innovations such as specialized Role Centers, enhanced BI and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP experts offer software development, configuration and troubleshooting services to help you to get the most from MS Dynamics NAV. Progent’s engineers can assist you to integrate MS Dynamics NAV ERP software to other services and programs. In addition, Progent can help you to create and utilize data warehouses so you can improve your understanding of your operations, attract more clients, expand your marketing strategies, and build successful partnerships.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful reports of all support work to ensure clients do not feel “captive” to their IT service organization. Progent sends e-mail documentation of services shortly after completion of each service interaction, and also encloses a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Comprehensive network support documentation makes it less disruptive for customers to move to a new service provider or take on more support duties internally. Complete service reporting also give management the visibility needed to determine the value of support services and develop better informed IT budgets.
- Progent's certified Skype for Business integration experts offer remote and onsite consulting services for organizations of any size to assess the benefits of upgrading to Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any version of Microsoft Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can assist your business to plan a local, cloud or mixed topology; integrate Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server and Office or Microsoft 365; set up HA solutions; connect Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and integrate third-party communication systems such as Cisco UC. Progent's certified data security experts can assist you to create and validate a security strategy for your Skype for Business deployment that meets regulatory requirements. Progent can also advise you how to build a hybrid deployment that integrates self-hosted Microsoft Skype for Business with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Progent has two decades of background assisting small and medium-size organizations to design, deploy, optimize, manage, and debug information networks that incorporate an at-home workforce. Progent can assist you to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management. For information about Progent's support services for at-home workers, visit work-from-home integration help.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.