Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small organizations in the San Mateo neighborhood are concentrated on clients who require quick and affordable assistance with system dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- For enterprise project management assistance, Progent can provide access to veteran IT experts with decades of experience as technology project managers for program development, business technology implementation, and business process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven project managers offer world-class management expertise to help enterprise customers to follow best practices to make sure development or deployment projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of online IT support services possible for both urgent as well as non-critical issues. For urgent problems that affect multiple workers, crucial people, or a mission-critical program, the Technical Response Center can respond within an hour. For non-critical issues, the TRC will address your issue within two hours. Under any circumstance, your ticket will be created quickly and correctly, you will receive an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will get in touch with you regarding each corrected problem to verify you are comfortable with the outcome and willing to close out the ticket. Find out more details about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent has delivered online network consulting service to companies in every state in the U.S. Many of these clients have expressed their appreciation to Progent through testimonials to the quality of Progent's support personnel. Take a look at Progent's customer testimonials to learn what they say concerning the high level of Progent's IT services.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services offer ultra-affordable multi-layer protection for physical servers and VMs, desktops, smartphones, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and advanced heuristics for continuously monitoring and responding to cyber assaults from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP offers firewall protection, penetration alarms, endpoint control, and web filtering via leading-edge tools packaged within a single agent managed from a unified console. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can assist your business to design and configure a ProSight ESP deployment that addresses your company's specific requirements and that allows you achieve and demonstrate compliance with government and industry data protection standards. Progent will assist you specify and configure policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alerts that call for immediate action. Progent can also help your company to set up and test a backup and restore system such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business rapidly from a destructive security attack like ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange filtering.
- Progent can provide the expertise of CISM Certified network security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee describes the basic capabilities and worldwide standards of performance that IT security professionals are required to master. CISM gives business management the confidence that those who have qualified for their CISM certification have the background and capability to provide effective cybersecurity administration and support consulting.
- Microsoft allows you to create seamless hybrid ecosystems that combine Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises Exchange deployments. This allows you to have certain mailboxes located on your physical datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consultants can help you with any facet of designing, implementing and debugging your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver occasional support to help you through challenging technical problems and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is carried out on time and within budget. For more information about Progent's consulting services for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, go to Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- SharePoint 2016, designed for onsite deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, supports integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid environments that transparently unify on-premises and cloud resources. Other enhancements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole feature, increased scale, faster performance, stronger cybersecurity, enterprise analytics via Power BI integration, and a modernized client interface for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants can provide economical online and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and technical support support for organizations of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. To learn more, see SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid integration expertise.
- Stealth penetration checking is a key part of any overall network security strategy. Progentís security professionals can perform extensive unannounced intrusion security checks without the awareness of your organization's internal network support resources. Stealth penetration testing uncovers whether current security monitoring tools such as intrusion incident alerts and event history monitoring are correctly set up and consistently observed.
- Progent's Microsoft Project and Project Online consultants offer comprehensive remote and on-premises support for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for all Microsoft products that integrate in conjunction with Project and Project Online. Services provided by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional set up, SharePoint 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 planning and configuration, SQL Server 2016 upgrades, SQL Server 2014 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 management, Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, plus PowerPoint and Visio webinar training. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to help you to optimize your environment to accommodate local, branch, at-home, and mobile workers so that they can use Project Server to work together safely and efficiently. Progent's network security consultants can help you to define and enforce security workflows that protect sensitive business information without interfering with the productive sharing of legitimate data.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 experts and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver low-cost online and onsite support to implement your migration to Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, generate thorough documentation of your upgraded email environment, train your network support staff and end users to get them ramped up quickly on Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and provide continuing management consulting and technical help.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a revamped architecture that enhances cloud readiness, supports popular handheld devices, permits single login with Azure AD, and strengthens security. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the depth and breadth of knowledge and hands-on experience to address the critical IT and business issues involved with deploying and managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help your organization to carry out a smooth migration that will maximize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical product.
- The most recent edition of MS Dynamics NAV ERP includes several innovations including specialized Role Centers, improved analytics and reporting options, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Dynamics NAV software experts can provide software development, integration and debugging services to enable you to benefit from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can assist you to integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV to additional systems and programs. Also, Progent can assist you to design and utilize databases so you can improve your knowledge of your business, attract additional clients, expand your sales strategies, and form productive alliances.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.