Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a broad assortment of consulting and support assistance for information networks powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the San Mateo area by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Stealth penetration testing is a key component of any overall network security strategy. Progent's security professionals can run extensive unannounced penetration security tests without the knowledge of your organization's internal IT staff. Stealth penetration testing shows whether current security monitoring tools such as intrusion detection warnings and event log analysis are properly configured and actively observed.
- Progent's Microsoft Access consultants can provide affordable online support for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and can provide expert assistance for application programming, database conversion, performance tuning, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also offers tailored online classes for Access development and DBA services.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer cost-effective online consulting to assist you to design, configure, and fix any aspect of your iOS and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick jobs to help you through occasional technical roadblocks or long-term engagements to help you finish business-critical projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can help you create or support a resilient, secure and efficient network infrastructure that aligns with your mode of computing. Progent can also provide online or onsite training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, collaborative environment that optimizes the business value of your IT system.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide online or on-premises support to help businesses of all sizes to design, implement, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified Communications Manager infrastructure. Progent offers advanced expertise for the technologies that make up creating an end-to-end Jabber solution including Cisco network appliancesand management tools, Microsoft 365 apps, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Android smartphones, SIP trunking, WiFi networks, cyber security, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX systems, business continuity, and the many other pieces of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2022 expands on the technology behind Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and associated software and services to offer improvements in critical areas such as multi-layer security, native support in Microsoft Azure for popular Windows Server applications, unified administration for hybrid on-prem and multi-cloud deployments, plus increased uptime for Azure-based VMs. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2022 experts can help you to plan and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2022 based on your existing network architecture or a new on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid architecture. Progent's consultants can assist your company to assess the strategic benefits of migrating to Windows Server 2022 and can help you deploy Windows Server 2022's innovative features such as zero-downtime Hotpatching, DNS-over-HTTPS, and Storage bus cache. For details, visit Microsoft Windows Server 2022 planning and migration services.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall consultants can help you configure, maintain, and update SonicWall firewall/VPN devices including the current SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp Series of firewalls and the legacy SonicWall PRO 2040 devices. Progent's CISM and CISA-certified cybersecurity consultants can help you incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete security solution and design security into your business practices. For more information, refer to SonicWall-certified firewall consulting services.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help you to design, install, manage, enhance or debug your Power BI environment. Progent's database experts can assist you to prep your target data for Power BI visualizations. Progent can help you implement and manage a local, cloud based, or hybrid environment to run Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI integration services.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated expansion of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a unified voice messaging solution that accelerates teamwork by providing flexible set of alternatives for retrieving voice messages within a framework that is easy to deploy and administer. Unity Connection lets you access and manage voicemail messages from your email inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified VoIP Phone, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco ISR routers, provides affordable voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response, and automated-attendant services for small to mid-size businesses and enterprise branch locations with as many as 500 voice mailboxes. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE consulting experts can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and technical support support to ensure that your voice messaging deployment continues to deliver the highest possible business advantage.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.