Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad array of engineering and technical support help for IT environments based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the San Mateo area by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to implement unified endpoint management and monitoring tools for administering devices operated by at-home workers. To learn about ways Progent can help your organization to manage and monitor the remote endpoints of your teleworkers, go to consulting for managing the endpoints of your at-home workforce.
- Progent's short-term staff augmentation services allow organizations to respond to sudden increases in demand for network support personnel without dealing with the expense and delays associated with vetting and recruiting experienced technical workers and without increasing your permanent workforce. For information about Progent's short-term staff augmentation services, visit Progent's short-term staff augmentation services.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of computer security professionals. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and government organizations around the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide expertise with all of the network security capabilities addressed under GIAC accreditation including auditing network security mechanisms, security incident handling, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent can assist you in any facet of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 including configuring Windows Server 2019 as a host for Exchange; designing high availability architecture for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; migrating mailboxes; planning and configuring Hyper-V; setting up hardware load balancing; building Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB caching; integrating with Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail services; integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating firewalls; integration with Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook clients. For more information, see Progent's MS Exchange 2019 planning and configuration services.
- Progent offers the support of a certified video conferencing engineer with an extensive background integrating technology from the leading telepresence vendors such as Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can assist your company to plan, install, upgrade, or troubleshoot a video conferencing solution that protects your investment and maximizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent can also provide the services of infrastructure engineers who can help businesses of any size to create and maintain a communications network that provides the speed, dependability, security, and scalability you need to accommodate your telepresence environment.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service bundles designed to enable small businesses to get an objective network security assessment from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer runs a comprehensive test of your network from beyond your firewalled perimeter to uncover potential risks in the security posture you present to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer executes a network scan from an authorized computer within your company firewall to uncover the risk to internal threats. Both security inventory services are configured and executed from a protected external location.
- Progent can help you setup Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve co-existence between Windows and UNIX networks. SFU offers interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and improved authentication in Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development package for porting software.
- The Contact Center support model used by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small and midsize businesses an affordable alternative to reliance on freelance consultants by offering broad technical knowledge shared by multiple support teams, optional round-the-clock access to emergency assistance, escalation capability to appropriate experts for solving the most difficult issues, support consistency and dependability, quick follow-up overseen by veteran service administrators, a choice of easy-to-use techniques for requesting support tasks, plus a high level of progress visibility enabled by ticket tracking and available via a web-based portal.
- Progent can provide System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and installation, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune integration help to consolidate and simplify the administration of your PCs and web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can assist you to upgrade smoothly to SCCM 2016 from an older device and application management solution or assist you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 environment to support your evolving IT requirements.
- Progent can give your organization online access to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment support, certified Exchange Server 2013 integration consultants, Exchange Server 2010 experts and Microsoft Exchange 2007 support professionals to design a dependable email system that includes protected email connectivity throughout your business. For road warriors with portable computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry management consulting.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to integrate, maintain, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP devices to the latest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to create a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Cisco Unified CM applications such as Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent can provide support with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving QoS, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and designing Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco SRST solutions for high availability.
- Progent's team of IT consulting experts can help large enterprises to architect, deploy, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing support such as Microsoft Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Skype for Business migration consulting and Microsoft Lync Server management, plus SQL Server 2016 migration and SQL Server 2014 programming. Progent has helped some of the world's biggest businesses to integrate solutions based on Microsoft servers and can provide branch office consulting services for enterprises with local offices in Silicon Valley and the or major cities throughout the U.S.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless expansion of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a converged voice messaging system that promotes productive collaboration by providing a variety of alternatives for accessing calls and messages within an environment that is easy to deploy and administer. Unity Connection lets you access and manage your voicemail from your Exchange inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified VoIP endpoint, an iPhone or other smartphone, or a tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides affordable voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and greeting services for small to mid-size businesses and corporate branch locations with as many as 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE consulting experts can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and troubleshooting services to make sure your voice messaging deployment gives you the highest possible business value.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.