Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the San Mateo neighborhood are focused on customers who require quick and economical help for system dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consultants offer economical remote consulting services for all releases of Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and offers expert assistance for Access application development, database conversion, performance tuning, BI reporting, and maintenance. Progent also can provide tailored online training for Office Access programming and database administration.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants offer broad backgrounds in the integration and support of wireless networking technology and can assist your IT team to design, deploy, administer and troubleshoot wireless solutions that are secure, robust, scalable, simple to administer and use, ready to support your vital workloads, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Remote and onsite Consulting services offered by Progent span a selection of wireless technologies such as smartphone and tablet integration and management, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and installation, Wi-Fi site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can help you to evaluate the business advantages of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can help you to plan and implement a cost-effective migration of your databases and applications to any network model including on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid. Progent's consultants offer remote or onsite support ranging from on-demand design review or debugging to comprehensive project management and co-management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 initiative is carried out on schedule and on budget. To find out more, refer to SQL Server 2017 integration expertise.
- Progent can provide the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 engineers and seasoned software developers, DBAs, project managers, Cisco-certified network engineers, disaster recovery/business continuity planning specialists, and data security professionals to help you to maintain SQL Server 2012 or carry out an efficient migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Check Point firewall experts can show you how to design, integrate, and administer firewall solutions that rely on Check Point Software NGFW firewalls and Check Point's cloud-based SandBlast security services. Progent's consultants can also assist you to support older Check Point firewalls or upgrade efficiently to Check Point's next-generation security gateways. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point firewalls, see Check Point Software next generation firewall configuration consulting.
- Cisco's Catalyst family of wireless controllers simplify the administration of Wi-Fi networks by unifying the configuration and control of wireless APs, optimizing wireless performance by reducing the impact of radio frequency congestion, enhancing wireless uptime with fast auto-failover, and strengthening data security by identifying threats and filtering network traffic according to user class and location. Progent can help you to configure Cisco Wi-Fi controller appliances to manage and monitor wireless LANs of any size. Progent can help you to administer and debug your current Cisco-based Wi-Fi environment or implement a smooth transition to Cisco's latest wireless controller details, visit Catalyst Wi-Fi controller consulting services.
- Progent's certified Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants can provide a broad range of economical online support services to assist your organization to manage your current Microsoft Office Word solution or assist you to upgrade to a newer version of Microsoft Office Word. Services offered by Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, identifying and fixing compatibility issues between different releases of Word, interfacing Word with other Office apps such as Excel and Outlook or with 3rd-party platforms and plug-ins,infrastructure optimization for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security support, and smart phone integration, and remote Microsoft Office Word training classes tailored for individuals or groups.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can assist you to assess the business value of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, create test systems and migration plans, optimize your network infrastructure for on-premises, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, educate your IT support, team, create a corporate-wide security strategy, streamline network management, assist with application development, and build and test a DR/BC plan. If your organization is thinking about upgrading from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions consultants can assist you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your business and plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture.
- In performing information technology projects for large clients, Progent utilizes a phased method based on discreet milestones in order to meet budgets, tight project schedules, and engineering objectives while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology uses established industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes project goals definition, architecture steps, pilot evaluation, design adjustment, and expertly managed deployment. All phases are documented to provide a detailed record of technical services delivered and to assist in future system management.
- If you want to revamp your company web site, build in-house webs for functions like as HR or employee education, create a powerful web presence for a new company, or put together enterprise-level, database driven e-commerce solutions, Progent has talented and seasoned web designers and developers. Web development consulting offered by Progent's Technology Specialists Group include web site design, web project management, Microsoft ASP and .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database application consultants, and Microsoft Office Access application developers can assist your business to design, build, and manage data-powered web sites. Progent's experts can also help you design and maintain a secure, dependable server and communications infrastructure incorporating remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web platforms.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to plan, install, verify and maintain backup solutions required for work-from-home employees. For details about Progent's backup expertise for an at-home workforce, refer to backup/restore solutions for at-home workers.
- Progent can help you install Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux networks. SFU provides interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows folders via NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a large set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development kit for porting software.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.