Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small businesses in the city of San Mateo are focused on clients who require quick and economical assistance for network dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will give you an idea of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's Meraki Wi-Fi AP consultants provide remote and onsite support services to assist organizations of any size to plan, install, maintain, upgrade or debug Wi-Fi systems that include Cisco Meraki cloud-managed wireless access points. Progent can assist your business to configure and support Meraki-based wireless networks for sites that can range from a telecommuter's home or a remote office to a large campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also help you to configure additional Cisco products including Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, ASR routers and firewalls to create a seamless ecosystem that delivers identical access, performance, security, manageability and availability for wired and Wi-Fi clients irrespective of their location or computing device. (Refer to Meraki switches configuration and management.)
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring service that incorporates advanced remote monitoring and management technology to help keep your IT system running efficiently by checking the state of critical computers that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alert is transmitted immediately to your designated IT personnel and your Progent engineering consultant so that any potential problems can be addressed before they have a chance to disrupt your network. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of affordable outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls are leaders in offering top performance for SSL inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts can assist your business to deploy your Fortinet security appliances to protect your digital assets at the enterprise perimeter, within the data center core, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To find out more, visit Fortinet FortiGate firewall integration consultants.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network technology consultants offer world-class online and on-premises consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for environments that run the gamut from small businesses and campus networks to enterprise data centers and ISPs. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's continually evolving switching solutions to realize the speed, scale, uptime, virtualization support, security and manageability needed by your organization. For information about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's market-leading portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. To learn about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's Nexus Series of data center switches, refer to Cisco Nexus switch consulting and support. For information about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, see Meraki switches consulting services.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 consultants can help your business to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 seamlessly with other Microsoft products by offering services such as Windows Server 2019 migration services, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI business reporting training and support, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 integration consulting and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure AD planning and troubleshooting.
- The CISA accreditation is a prestigious qualification that indicates expertise in network security audit and control. Accredited by ANSI, the CISA credential has candidates undergo a comprehensive test given by the ISACA professional group. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit consultant able to help businesses in the areas of IS audit process, information technology governance, network assets and architecture lifecycle, information technology service delivery, safeguarding of information assets, and disaster recovery planning.
- Among the typical remote Cisco router support services available from Progent include configuring hostname, DHCP, routing tables, T1, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up HSRP, aggregate routing, static to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; troubleshooting policy based routing to MPLS, routing tables, and BGP peering arrangements; installing current IOS image; validating router failover; fixing VPN tunnel and routing issues; creating a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus security and fault tolerance planning.
- Office 365 provides rudimentary archiving but does not include integrated support for key data protection capabilities like Exchange backups or long-term point-in-time recovery for OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online. Altaro Office 365 Backup provides a feature-rich platform for automatic backup and quick recovery of all your organization's O365 mail, Teams Chats, SharePoint sites, and OneDrive for Business files. Progent is an Altaro partner and offers ProSight Data Protection Services O365 Backup to deliver end-to-end management services for Altaro's Office 365 back/restore product. ProSight Data Protection Services O365 provides a low-cost backup-as-a-service (BaaS) alternative that guards Office 365 components against data loss or corruption resulting from human or system error, malevolent corruption, and cyber assaults like ransomware. To learn more, visit ProSight Data Protection Services Altaro Office 365 Backup solutions.
- Progent can provide online or on-premises access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) engineer to help you to plan, deploy, manage and repair converged communications environments based on Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, distributed, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have extensive backgrounds helping companies of all sizes to build advanced collaboration ecosystems by providing expert services such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, VoIP phones and soft phones configuration, and Cisco wireless IP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can help you with Cisco's extensive portfolio of Unified Communications applications like Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Mobility.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting outsourcing service provides complete hosting of a small or mid-size organization's servers in a solution that gives the highest degree of availability and expandability and is in addition simple to move to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting services are built on mature virtualization architectures that allow small and midsize businesses with mixed- platform environments to save significantly on the expense of capital equipment, infrastructure maintenance, and network administration while achieving enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented degree of vendor flexibility. Learn about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small businesses.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.