Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small companies in the San Mateo neighborhood are concentrated on customers who require quick and affordable help for network reliability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will give you a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 migration consultants can help businesses of any size to assess Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from an older release of Microsoft Windows. Online and on-premises assessment and upgrade services for Microsoft Windows 10 available from Progent include Return on Investment analysis, project supervision, compatibility testing, test lab systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile management, teleworker access, data and identity security, automated deployment and management, network optimization, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, custom training for network management staff and end users, and post-migration technical help.
- Progent's Office Access consultants offer economical online consulting services for all editions of Microsoft Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and can provide expert assistance for Access application programming, database conversion, performance tuning, BI reporting, and maintenance. Progent also can provide tailored online classes for Office Access development and database administration.
- Even though the Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS) product line is discontinued, this software package is still popular. Progent offers extensive Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all versions of the product. In addition, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consultants can help your business to assess the possible benefits of transitioning from an on-premises datacenter powered by SBS version 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by implementing a migration to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based applications. Regardless whether your resources reside on an on premises datacenter, in the cloud, or across a mix of of both, Progent can provide comprehensive consulting, technical support, and software design and programming services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent can provide advanced online expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and training to assist your company to prepare for possible catastrophes, reduce service disruption for your most critical IT operations, avoid lost information, and meet examiners' letters and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can work closely with your executive and network support group to provide business impact analysis, define interdependencies, specify the assets needed to run your organization, determine crucial network functions and specify allowable recovery times, select hot backup centers, set up safe remote connectivity for crucial workers, implement notification mechanisms and define responsibilities for staff, document a complete recovery and test plan, and train management and technical staff to execute your business continuity solution. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can help you to create an affordable disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it easy and affordable for smaller organizations to map, track, optimize and troubleshoot their connectivity appliances such as routers and switches, firewalls, and access points as well as servers, printers, client computers and other devices. Using cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management technology, WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology diagrams are always updated, copies and manages the configuration information of almost all devices on your network, monitors performance, and sends alerts when potential issues are discovered. By automating time-consuming management activities, WAN Watch can cut hours off common chores such as network mapping, reconfiguring your network, finding appliances that require important software patches, or identifying the cause of performance bottlenecks. Read about Progent's complete ProSight series of low-cost managed services for small organizations
- Progent's certified Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants offer a wide range of online support services to help your organization to design, program, pilot test, deploy, manage, and debug business applications powered by any version of Microsoft Excel, including Excel Online and Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist your business to migrate your legacy Excel solutions to the latest versions of Excel, support Excel on iOS and Android smart phones and tablets, and fix compatibility issues between different releases of Office Excel. Progent offers on-demand support to organizations who need a fast solution to a stubborn issue associated with Office Excel and Progent can also provide full project management services for migrating or creating mission-critical application software built on Excel. Progent's affordable online training for Excel can be custom tailored to address the needs of individual users or teams.
- If you want to revamp your organizationís web site, create in-house sites for purposes such as human resources or employee training, establish a successful web presence for a new venture, or build enterprise-grade, data integrated e-commerce solutions, Progent can provide talented and seasoned web developers. Web site development consulting offered by Progent's Applications Experts Group include web software development, web project management, .ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design and creation. Progent's Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database application experts, and Microsoft Office Access consultants can help you to plan, deploy, and maintain data-powered web sites. Progent's consultants can also help you construct and manage a protected, fault-tolerant server and communications network featuring remote connectivity, to support your web solutions.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can help your organization to plan and deploy a DR solution based on Microsoft's cloud-tested Failover Clustering tools such as Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance storage clusters using industry-standard hardware, VM Load Balancing for improving the performance and resilience of Failover Clusters while minimizing capital investment and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for easy, economical creation of a stretch cluster quorum witness hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.