Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support services for small businesses in the San Mateo vicinity are concentrated on clients who need immediate and affordable help with system dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience should provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist you to increase the business value of your computer network.
- SQL Server 2016 offers significant enhancements in performance, capacity, data security, uptime, BOYD support, and built-in BI. Innovations include PolyBase for handling SQL and NoSQ databases simultaneously for data warehousing, Hadoop integration, Row-level Security, Mobile Reports, and seamless control over on-premises and cloud-resident resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts can provide remote and on-premises support to help organizations of any size to design, implement, administer or debug any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Lync or Skype for Business, and SCOM.
- Progent provides live online training for a range of client applications. Progent's Webinar training covers topics that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA programming, PowerPoint co-editing, Office Outlook calendar sharing, Office 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP migration, and Windows 10 management. Virtual education provides all the benefits of traditional classroom sessions, such as instant interaction between clients and trainers, but avoids the costs of travel and the hassle of attempting to accommodate the schedules of trainers and trainees.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall consultants can help you deploy, manage, and troubleshoot SonicWall firewall appliances including the current SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp Series of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch products. Progent's CISSP and GIAC-certified network security experts can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into an end-to-end network protection solution and design protection into your corporate practices. To learn more, refer to SonicWall-certified firewall integration consultants.
- Progent provides Manufacturing Resource Planning consulting services through business software professionals who can assist with for a broad selection of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics products, packages from other suppliers, and legacy software. Progent can provide help for key categories of business applications including accounting, ERP, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, marketing, retail, and product distribution.
- The CRISC program was established by ISACA to verify a consultant's ability to design, deploy, and support IS controls to mitigate network risk. Progent offers the services of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help your company to develop and carry out a risk management strategy based on industry best practices promoted by CRISC and geared to match your company's risk appetite, business goals, and IT budget.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable transparent hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and local Exchange. This allows you to have certain mailboxes hosted at your on-premises datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consultants can help you with any facet of designing, implementing and debugging your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver occasional support to help you through stubborn technical problems and also offer extensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange initiative is carried out on schedule and within budget. For more information about Progent's consulting services for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, go to Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Internet Information Services, included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful server role for web hosting and application development. The latest versions offer enhanced security, reliability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also delivering major improvements in automated and remote administration. A variety of popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which can prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being run by web applications. Progent's IIS experts can help you to deploy IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for managing FastCGI programs.
- Progent's Cisco-certified consultants offer Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi AP planning and deployment consulting and Cisco wireless controller expertise to help you benefit from the 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi standard to triple the performance for your wireless LAN while increasing the signal coverage.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud planning and integration experts can provide affordable remote consulting to help companies to integrate Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual machine hosting, Amazon S3 for scalable low-latency storage, and Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can assist your IT team with every phase of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design and review, testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, backup/restore solutions, and security strategies. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN connections and can help you deploy all-cloud or hybrid ecosystems that efficiently integrate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent can provide as-needed support or Progent can deliver project management outsourcing services to help you move smoothly to the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Progent's specialists in Mac technology can support the creative sides of macOS and OS X systems by offering consulting services and knowledge transfer in graphics, sound, and motion. Progent's experts can provide expertise in a range of Apple macOS and OS X desktop programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with specific projects like scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up a video post production facility.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.