Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad selection of consulting and technical support assistance for computer environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small organizations in the San Mateo vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent offers online or on-premises access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) specialist to assist your business to plan, install, administer and repair unified communications environments based on Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have extensive backgrounds assisting organizations of all sizes to build advanced collaboration solutions by delivering expert services that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, IP voice and video phones and soft phones setup, and Cisco wireless IP phone deployment. Progent can help you with Cisco's entire portfolio of Unified Communications applications like Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Mobility.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core technologies first designed for and refined on Microsoft Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically enhances the suitability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to run private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by improving security, uptime, scale, manageability, reliability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V specialists can help you to evaluate the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, set up pilot environments to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your critical applications, plan an efficient network architecture for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, create and execute a non-disruptive upgrade plan, train your IT administration and technical support personnel, and deliver ongoing consulting and troubleshooting support to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you the highest possible business value.
- Progent can provide convenient, immediate, and economical access to Cisco CCIE Certified support professionals. CCIEs are recognized networking gurus who earn this top-level certification only as a result of intense examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to resolve even the most complicated problems surrounding network architecture, deployment, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE consultants work closely with Cisco in-house staff in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS software and devising fixes or acquiring software updates to correct anomalies. Progent can provide fast contact with a CCIE by phone so that you are able to receive immediate assistance for complex network problems that are impacting worker productivity but are outside the scope of your local network service resources.
- Even if your IT budget is minimal, Progent offers affordable service options that will give your network system the stability, protection, and functionality your business needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting Services, leveraging the talent of experienced Microsoft and Cisco certified IT experts, the most advanced network management applications, and comprehensive service packages, can keep your critical network software and servers up and running.
- Progent can deliver a wide array of affordable support services to assist your business to install, integrate, troubleshoot, and administer desktop PCs and laptops powered by Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, Microsoft Windows 8.1 configuration and support, Microsoft Windows 7 support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit computing expertise.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer remote or on-premises expertise to help organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, upgrade or debug Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified Communications Manager ecosystems. Progent can provide in-depth expertise for all the technologies that go into creating a cohesive Jabber solution including Cisco network appliances and management software, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Google Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi networks, cyber security, cloud computing, telepresence systems, PBX systems, business continuity, and the many other pieces of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
- Progent's CISSP-premier network security experts can help organizations of all sizes with any aspect of IT security. Progent can implement cost-effective security systems that protect a small office against modern malware attacks or Progent can plan, configure, and manage a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid enterprise networks that support onsite, remote, and mobile clients sharing network resources spread over a mix of physical sites and various clouds.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to define, automate and verify a repeatable workflow for recovering services rapidly after a breakdown. SRM provides centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also supports non-intrusive testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate reports to confirm full service recovery, validate SLAs and demonstrate DR compliance. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to assist you to design, configure, test and administer a disaster recovery system based on VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 offers major improvements in performance, capacity, security, availability, BOYD support, plus integrated analytics and reporting. Innovations include PolyBase for handling structured and unstructured databases simultaneously for data warehousing, R language integration, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and centralized control over local and cloud-based operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts can provide remote and on-premises support to assist organizations of all sizes to design, implement, administer or debug any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft technologies including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.