Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small organizations in the San Mateo vicinity are focused on clients who need immediate and affordable help with system dependability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's consulting services and technical experience will provide an idea of how Progent can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) provide small and medium-sized businesses a low cost end-to-end solution for secure backup/disaster recovery. For a fixed monthly rate, ProSight DPS automates your backup processes and enables rapid recovery of critical files, applications and virtual machines that have become unavailable or damaged as a result of hardware breakdowns, software glitches, disasters, human error, or malicious attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images/. Important data can be protected on the cloud, to an on-promises storage device, or to both. Progent's BDR consultants can provide world-class expertise to set up ProSight Data Protection Services to to comply with government and industry regulatory requirements like HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever needed, can assist you to recover your business-critical information. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight line of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 Server consultants can help you in any and all facets of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2016 such as designing high availability infrastructure for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing requirements for Exchange Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V strategy; determining storage requirements for your virtual machines, mailbox databases and log files; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB) for high-availability client access services; planning, building and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint; updating the firewall; creating SSL certs; performing client remediation with Office desktop or Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service built around a phone interview with a Progent information assurance expert. The interview is intended to assess your organization's preparedness either to stop or recover rapidly after a ransomware attack. Progent will work with you personally to collect information concerning your current AV defense and backup/recovery system, and Progent will then produce a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can apply best practices to build a cost-effective security and backup/recovery environment that meets your business requirements. For more information, visit The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes significant improvements in key areas including performance, uptime, security, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory technology that operates seamlessly across all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), enterprise data warehousing, and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can provide efficient remote and on-premises services that include planning, configuration, administration, remediation, and software development services to help businesses of all sizes to realize fast return from their SQL Server 2014 investment. In case you are currently running SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist you to perform a cost-effective migration to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP trunk experts and Cisco CUBE configuration consultants can assist you to plan, integrate, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Cisco's SIP infrastructure technology and Cisco's CUBE-based IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers cost-effective online or onsite expertise to assist businesses to move efficiently to a modern unified communications network that offers accelerated ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can help you to set up connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications like Skype for Business Server or Lync for access to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide online or onsite support to assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, administer, and repair a backup/restore system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's SCDPM 2012 consulting experts can help you to migrate from earlier versions of Data Protection Manager or from another backup system, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager deployment for on premises, cloud, or hybrid environments. Progent offers occasional support for fixing particularly challenging problems, or full project management support. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consulting experts can help you to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Windows Server 2016.
- Progent offers affordable access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle DBA services or an Oracle application developer. Progent can help your business to develop efficient solutions for key Oracle database administration tasks such as performance tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and database security, or mentor your in-house personnel how to use industry best practices for streamlining various management procedures. Progent can in addition offer the support of a PL/SQL developer to help you to build, test, enhance, or migrate Oracle applications that can range from forms to database-powered web sites. Progent offers skill with Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can help you to optimize existing SQL programs using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist your organization to plan and deploy a disaster recovery system based on Microsoft's latest Failover Clustering tools such as Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance network-attached storage using industry-standard equipment, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the performance and resilience of Failover Clusters while minimizing capital investment and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for fast, economical deployment of a failover cluster quorum arbitration point based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.