Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small organizations in San Mateo are focused on clients who require fast and affordable help for system dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise should provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- SharePoint Server 2016, intended for local implementations of SharePoint, offers integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid network models that transparently unify local and cloud infrastructure and services. Other improvements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole installation feature, larger scale, faster performance, tighter cybersecurity, enterprise analytics with Power BI support, and a modernized user interface for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide affordable remote and on-premises expertise, software development, and technical support support for businesses of all sizes who intend to upgrade to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. To find out more, see SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid integration consulting services.
- Progent can deliver a wide range of affordable consulting and support services to help your company to install, integrate, repair, and manage desktop PCs and laptops powered by Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 migration assistance, Microsoft Windows 8.1 integration, Microsoft Windows 7 maintenance, MS Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit operating system upgrades.
- Progent's simplified by-the-minute billing model requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other companies have minimum billable time or other additional fees that drive up service. For remote support during regular business hours, you only get billed for the actual time spent working on your issue. If it only requires ten minutes to resolve your issue, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled on-site service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are billed exclusively for the time when Progent's expert is actually on-site solving your issues. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you might be billed for our engineerís travel time, but not a higher emergency rate. Since Progent maintains a large pool of expert consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available consultant is typically close by to help. Progent can in addition dispatch onsite service to most zip codes in the United States within one business day of answering a support call. Progent's remote support group has delivered assistance to small companies in every state (See Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Progent's Power BI consultants can assist your business to plan, deploy, manage, update or troubleshoot your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent can also help you to prep your target data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to build and manage an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environment to run Power BI. To learn more, visit Progent's Power BI integration consulting.
- For enterprise project management assistance, Progent offers access to veteran IT professionals with decades of experience as IT project managers for application development, business technology deployment, and business process re-engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven IT managers can provide world-class management expertise to help enterprise clients to adhere to leading practices to make sure development or deployment projects are successfully completed on time and within budget.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the infrastructure of top data security companies to provide web-based management and comprehensive protection for all your inbound and outbound email. The powerful architecture of Email Guard managed service combines cloud-based filtering with a local gateway device to provide complete protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-borne malware. The cloud filter serves as a first line of defense and blocks most unwanted email from making it to your network firewall. This decreases your vulnerability to inbound threats and conserves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway appliance provides a deeper layer of inspection for inbound email. For outgoing email, the on-premises security gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The on-premises gateway can also assist Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email traffic that originates and ends within your security perimeter. Find out about the complete ProSight series of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small organizations
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consultants can provide a range of technical services to assist organizations of all sizes to maintain, administer, and repair networks that incorporate desktops, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones based on Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 migration help.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants offer a wide variety of remote support services to assist you to plan, program, test, install, administer, and debug applications powered by any version of Microsoft Excel, including Excel Online and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist your business to upgrade your current Excel solutions to the latest releases of Excel, integrate Excel with Apple iOS and Android mobile devices, and fix compatibility issues between various releases of Office Excel. Progent can provide as-needed support to clients looking for a fast fix to a stubborn problem related to Excel and Progent also offers full project management support for upgrading or creating mission-critical applications built on Excel. Progent's cost-effective online training classes for Excel can be customized to address the needs of individual users or groups.
- Altaro VM Backup provides small organizations a dependable and budget-friendly solution for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-powered VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, remote, distributed, and cloud-hosted architectures and also enables low-cost backup to Azure Block Blob storage. Headline capabilities include state-of-the-art inline deduplication to reduce backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup spacing as short as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective (RPO), military-grade encryption, granular restore capability for specific files and emails, support for Windows Server CSV and vCenter for managing larger environments, and support for Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) to back up online virtual machines with zero downtime. Progent is an Altaro partner and can provide a broad range of consulting services to assist you to plan, deploy, manage and troubleshoot a backup/restore system based on Altaro VM Backup. To find out more, go to Altaro VM Backup Certified Consultants.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.