Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad range of engineering and support assistance for information environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Support services offered to small and mid-size companies in the San Mateo area by Progent's team of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent's simplified by-the-minute billing model has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many competitors have minimum charges or other additional fees that increase service. For remote support during normal business hours, you pay only for the actual time spent resolving your issue. If it only takes ten minutes to resolve your problem, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled on-site service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are billed exclusively for the time when Progent's consultant is actually on premises solving your problems. Just Progent's value priced by-the-minute rate. For emergency same-day on-site service calls, you may have to pay for our consultant's travel time, but never a higher emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of consultants located within the entire service territory, an available consultant is typically near to help. Progent can also dispatch onsite service to most zip codes in the United States within one business day of receiving a service call. Progent's online support team has provided help to small companies in every state (See Progent's customer testimonials.)
- If you need to revamp your company web site, create in-house webs for purposes like as HR or employee training, establish a compelling web presence for a new venture, or build enterprise-class, database driven e-commerce applications, Progent has capable and experienced web design consultants. Web site development consulting offered by Progent's Technology Specialists Team include web site design and development, web site project management, ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL database application experts, and Microsoft Office Access consultants can assist your business to design, build, and manage data-intensive sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you build and manage a protected, dependable server and communications infrastructure including remote and wireless connectivity, to support your web applications.
- SQL Server 2014 incorporates significant improvements in critical areas such as speed, availability, compliance, and cloud integration. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that incorporates in-memory technology that works seamlessly with all workloads including Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), enterprise data warehousing, and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can provide cost-effective remote and onsite services that include planning, deployment, administration, troubleshooting, and software development expertise to enable organizations of all sizes to achieve fast return from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. In case your organization is already running Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist your company to carry out a smooth transition to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning consultants can help businesses of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from an earlier version of Microsoft Windows. Online and onsite evaluation and migration support for Windows 10 provided by Progent's consultants include Return on Investment estimates, project management, compatibility testing, test lab systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile management, teleworker access, security and compliance, automated deployment and management, network infrastructure optimization, wired/wireless convergence, disaster recovery planning, group and personal training for network management personnel and end users, and ongoing technical help.
- Stealth intrusion checking is an important component of any overall network security plan. Progentís security professionals can run thorough unannounced penetration security checks without the awareness of your company's in-house IT staff. Unannounced penetration checking shows whether current security defense tools such as intrusion incident warnings and event log analysis are correctly set up and actively monitored.
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can help you to build and support database applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to leading practices to create scalable, manageable SQL Server applications and knows how to work with a client's management to complete programs in a cost effective and cost-effective way. Progent for can assist your company to build SQL Server solutions by offering a wide selection of consulting services such as specification of features and scope, logical and physical modeling, data integrity, T-SQL coding, software installation, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, partitioning, reusable schema, synchronization solutions, security and compliance, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Internet Information Services, included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful server role for web site hosting and application development. The new releases offer enhanced protection, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while delivering significant improvements in automated management. A variety of familiar extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which is able to block potentially harmful HTTP requests from being executed by hosted web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) consultants can help your company to deploy IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI interface for controlling FastCGI programs.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consultants have over 15 years of background planning, implementing, enhancing and repairing Microsoft SCOM solutions and offer companies of any size expert remote or on-premises consulting support for SCOM 2012. Progent can help your company to plan a topology for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that provides the performance and availability needed to monitor your datacenter efficiently, whether your datacenters are onsite, in the cloud, or a mixed environment. Progent's SCOM consultants can also assist you to install and customize System Center 2012 Operations Manager management packs according to leading practices for monitoring network fabric as well as both Microsoft and third-party applications and services. Also, Progent can provide responsive online or onsite troubleshooting to help you to fix serious problems uncovered by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent also offers System Center 2016 Operations Manager expertise to assist you to migrate efficiently from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.