Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small organizations in the San Mateo area are focused on customers who require immediate and affordable help with network stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will give you an idea of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software solutions that include an application-aware firewall that can protect systems from outside and inside attacks. The two platforms provide in-depth inspection of network protocols to detect exploits that frequently evaded early-generation firewalls. ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Forefront TMG, which was based on ISA Server's architecture while providing a variety of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG has been retired by Microsoft, and the gateway security features offered by the platform are now commonly taken over by dedicated physical appliances from companies such as Cisco, Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services integration and support.) Progent provides online Microsoft Forefront TMG support and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you manage and troubleshoot your older firewall environment, and Progent can help your organization to upgrade efficiently to a modern firewall solution by providing planning, integration, optimization, training and troubleshooting.
- Progent's affordable extended hours online technical support program offers companies 24x7 access to remote technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Services offered outside standard work hours include resolving problems with Microsoft-based servers, MS Windows desktop support, assistance with MS Office programs, network and system backup/restore, and fundamental routing and switching support for Cisco networking products.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization platform allows you to create entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and managed with a high level of automation regardless of the physical components making up the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports programmatic disaster recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and re-protect. SRM also permits non-intrusive testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce audit reports to confirm full service recovery, validate SLAs and demonstrate compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware SRM can quickly restore the complete virtualized network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to assist you to plan, configure, test and maintain a disaster recovery solution based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) introduces a new design that enhances cloud integration, works with popular smart phones and tablets, permits single sign-on with Azure AD, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's certified Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers offer the depth and breadth of knowledge and experience to resolve the critical IT and business issues involved with upgrading to Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist your organization to perform a smooth migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Features of Progent's IT outsourcing packages include network evaluation to make sure that your environment complies with established levels of security and online connectivity, 24x7 network monitoring using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager to identify problems before they impact your business, optional Help Desk Services from Progent's technical experts, security audit to help protect your information network from hackers, installation of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, discounts on Progentís remote and on-site support services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft-certified network experts and service specialists.
- Prosight Network Audits offer a fast and affordable alternative for small and mid-size organizations to get an objective evaluation of the health of their network. Based on some of the leading remote monitoring and management platforms in the industry, and supervised by Progent's certified group of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the deployment of your essential infrastructure devices conform to industry best practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and deliver instant ROI such as a cleaner and safer AD implementation. Both versions also offer the ongoing advantages of advanced remote network monitoring and management technology. These benefits can include easier management, better compliance with data security regulations, more efficient utilization of network assets, faster problem resolution, more reliable backup and restore, and increased uptime. To find out more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security consultants can help organizations of any size with any facet of IT security. Progent can create cost-effective cybersecurity solutions that protect a small office against advanced malware attacks or Progent can plan, deploy, and manage an end-to-end security strategy for hybrid networks that support local, remote, and mobile clients sharing IT resources distributed over a mix of physical sites and various clouds.
- The Contact Center service model adopted by Progent gives small and midsize companies an affordable option to replace reliance on freelance consultants by offering broad technical knowledge shared by multiple support teams, optional round-the-clock availability of emergency help, fast escalation to appropriate specialists for handling the most intractable problems, support consistency and dependability, quick follow through overseen by seasoned service managers, a choice of easy-to-use ways for requesting support tasks, and a high level of process visibility made possible by trouble ticket updates and available through a web portal.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts can provide Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi access point configuration support and Cisco Wi-Fi controller consulting to help you benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi standard to get three times the performance for your wireless LAN while increasing the area covered.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.