Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide assortment of consulting and support assistance for computer networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small companies in the San Mateo neighborhood by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Progent's consultants can assist small and mid-size organizations to set up and troubleshoot conferencing solutions to allow their telecommuters to interact safely and productively with fellow workers and clients. For information about how Progent can assist businesses to integrate and manage teleconferencing platforms for an at-home workforce, go to conferencing consulting expertise for an at-home workforce.
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent can provide the services of senior IT professionals with decades of experience as technology project managers for application development, information technology deployment, and business process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven IT managers can provide advanced management expertise to assist enterprise customers to adhere to best practices to make sure development or deployment projects are completed on schedule and on budget.
- Progent's business software consultants can assist you to install an e-commerce environment that is secure, dependable, and fast. Progent can also help you to develop a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and supply chain applications to lower the expense and improve the stability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you design custom web software using industry standard development utilities or customize off-the-shelf software products so that they address your specific business requirements. For data-driven web applications, Progent can provide the services of certified SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access software developers.
- Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size companies to design, implement, tune, manage, and debug IT networks that support teleworkers. For details about Progent's support services for at-home workers, refer to teleworkers support services.
- Progent offers System Center 2012 Configuration Manager design and installation, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune expertise to centralize and streamline the administration of your desktops and Cloud-connected tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to SCCM 2016 from a legacy device and application management solution or assist you to enhance your current SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your evolving business requirements.
- Successful integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones typically requires that IT teams configure and optimize numerous key pieces of your Wi-Fi environment such as APs, routers and switches, wireless LAN controllers, and management software. Progent's wireless IP phone configuration consultants can provide online and onsite assistance to help your organization build and manage a Cisco wireless VoIP phone solution by providing services that range from troubleshooting the set up of a wireless IP phone or access point to offering comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for modernizing the Wi-Fi architecture of a campus.
- Based in San Jose in California's Silicon Valley, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support on-premises troubleshooting, office network management outsourcing and network consulting services to organizations in California and in major metropolitan areas across the United States. Progent's engineers can also deliver high-level remote IT consulting, network monitoring, and urgent technical support in order to cut costs and reduce productivity loss for organizations anywhere in the U.S..
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or in-person support to help organizations of all sizes to design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a backup system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consultants can assist you to migrate from earlier versions of SCDPM or from another backup platform, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager deployment for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent offers occasional help for fixing particularly stubborn problems, or comprehensive project management services. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consulting experts can assist you to plan and carry out an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Windows Server 2016.
- Progent's MS Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants can help you in any and all phases of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 including planning high availability (HA) system topology for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing compliance for Exchange and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Hyper-V strategy; determining mass storage capacity required for your VMs, databases and log files; configuring hardware load balancing for fault-tolerant CAS services; designing, setting up and testing Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint; updating your firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client integration with Office desktop or Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.