Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide range of consulting and technical support help for information environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the San Mateo vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network consultants can help your company to design and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, enhance and troubleshoot your infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from outdated devices to current releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer support for Juniper's premier network operating system to enable you to streamline the management and improve the security of your Juniper VPN appliances and routers. Progent also has extensive background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can help you manage environments that include a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Microsoft supports seamless hybrid environments that combine Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises installations of Exchange. This permits you to have certain Exchange mailboxes hosted on your on-premises datacenter and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist your organization with any facet of designing, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide as-needed support to help you through challenging technical issues and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is completed on time and on budget. For more information about Progent's consulting expertise for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, visit Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent has provided online network support help to businesses in each state in the United States. Many of these clients have shown their high regard for Progent via testimonials to the high quality of Progent's service staff. Check out Progent's client testimonials to learn what people say concerning the quality of Progent's network support services.
- Progent's consultants have delivered support for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for almost two decades and Progent has delivered system integration, software development, education, and debugging since the product's original release. Progent can provide top-tier expertise for upgrading out of date Dynamics GP deployments. Progent can help you to design, pilot, and implement a cost-effective migration from a a legacy release of GP to the latest release of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and system integration consulting services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or onsite expertise to help companies of any size to design, implement, administer, and troubleshoot a backup/recovery system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's SCDPM 2012 consulting experts can help you to migrate from earlier versions of SCDPM or from another backup platform, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager deployment for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide as-needed help for resolving especially stubborn problems, or full project management support. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration experts can assist you to plan and carry out a smooth migration from DPM 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Windows Server 2016.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall experts can show you how to design, integrate, and manage firewall environments that rely on Check Point Software NGFW firewall appliances and Check Point's subscription-based SandBlast security services. Progent's consultants can also assist you to maintain legacy Check Point firewall models or upgrade efficiently to Check Point's modern security gateways. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Check Point firewalls, refer to Check Point firewall configuration expertise.
- Progent offers enterprise customers online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's entire line of SAN software and hardware products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Areas of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include SAN architecture, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, storage management, information assurance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Tier 3 support to assist you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN storage deployments efficiently following leading practices.
- In performing information technology projects for large clients, Progent uses a phased approach based on discreet steps in order to adhere to budget constraints, tight project schedules, and engineering objectives while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes field proven industry project management standards founded on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project goals definition, design steps, project pilots, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expert production roll-out. All phases are documented to provide a detailed record of technical services delivered and to assist in future system maintenance.
- Progent provides complete and detailed documentation of all support activity to ensure clients donít ever feel ďcaptiveĒ to their IT service organization. Progent sends email accounts of services immediately after completion of each service interaction, and also encloses a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Comprehensive IT service documentation makes it less disruptive for clients to move to a new service organization or take on increased support duties internally. Good support documentation also provides IT managers the visibility needed to assess the quality of maintenance services and produce better informed network expense projections.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it simple and inexpensive for small and mid-sized businesses to map out, monitor, enhance and troubleshoot their networking appliances like switches, firewalls, and wireless controllers as well as servers, printers, endpoints and other devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art RMM technology, WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology diagrams are kept updated, copies and displays the configuration of virtually all devices on your network, tracks performance, and sends notices when issues are discovered. By automating time-consuming network management processes, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary chores such as making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, finding devices that require important software patches, or identifying the cause of performance bottlenecks. Find out about the complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's team of computer network consulting experts can help large organizations to architect, set up, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing support such as Microsoft Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business migration consulting and Lync Server integration, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration and SQL Server 2014 programming. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest companies to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft products and offers branch office support for enterprises with local offices in or larger cities throughout the United States.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.