Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small organizations in the San Mateo vicinity are concentrated on customers who require immediate and affordable assistance with network stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering services and technical experience will give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud integration consultants offer affordable remote support to assist businesses to access Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual machine hosting, Amazon S3 for expandable cloud storage, and Glacier for value-priced long-term archiving. Progent can help your IT team with every phase of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design and review, testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance optimization, licensing management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security strategies. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN technology and can show you how to create all-cloud or hybrid networking models that seamlessly incorporate Amazon AWS resources. Progent can provide occasional support or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you move efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Progent has a long background delivering a full-spectrum of online IT support and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and schools throughout the U.S. Progent is one of the industryís pioneers in delivering advanced online network support and has delivered IT solutions to clients in all 50 states. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote information technology consulting for local governments saves travel costs and solves issues faster than onsite service calls.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can help your company to plan and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted deployment architecture or a hybrid model that combines cloud-based Windows Server on Azure with self-hosted Windows Server 2019. For details, visit Microsoft Windows Server 2019 upgrade experts.
- Progent offers convenient, quick, and affordable access to Registered Cisco CCIE engineers. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are recognized networking gurus who earn this prestigious certification only through intense examination by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complicated issues surrounding network architecture, deployment, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE consultants cooperate closely with Cisco in-house staff in analyzing issues with Cisco's IOS platform and devising fixes or obtaining software updates to resolve anomalies. Progent offers quick access to a CCIE by telephone so you can receive instant help for complex network problems that are impacting business efficiency but are outside the scope of your usual network support providers.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete family of SAN products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Components of NetApp SAN storage technology supported by Progent include SAN architecture, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN storage deployments quickly and affordably based on best practices.
- Progent's MS Exchange Server 2016 consultants can help you in any and all phases of your upgrade to Exchange 2016 including designing HA infrastructure for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; licensing requirements for Exchange Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V strategy; specifying mass storage capacity required for your VMs, mailbox databases and log files; configuring hardware load balancing for fault-tolerant client access services; designing, setting up and validating Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing your firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft 365; and setting up Outlook on the web.
- Progent's seasoned VoIP specialists can provide Cisco UC540 consulting services to assist you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or plan and carry out an efficient migration to a current IP telephony and voicemail solution.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning experts can help organizations of all sizes to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from an older version of Windows. Remote and on-premises evaluation and upgrade support for Microsoft Windows 10 offered by Progent include Return on Investment analysis, project coordination, compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud solutions, mobile device management, teleworker connectivity, security and compliance, automated deployment and administration, infrastructure optimization, wired/wireless convergence, disaster recovery planning, group and personal training for IT support personnel and users, and ongoing consulting support.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to design and implement a WiFi network customized for your facilities, providing your business a wireless solution that delivers the coverage, speed, capacity, QoS, data protection, and roaming ability your business requires. Progent's predictive wireless design services can be performed offsite and utilize cutting-edge RF modeling and analysis tools to plan a cost-effective Wi-Fi LAN. Progentís onsite wireless survey includes physical walkthroughs, RF and data protection assessment of your current WLAN, evaluation of your buildingís layout, testing for radio frequency contention, RF propagation modeling, selection of the best placement for client-requested Wireless Access Points. Placement and integration support for Wi-Fi access points include Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi access point configuration support, Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access points support services, Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax APs system design, Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi access point integration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service provides comprehensive hosting of a small company's production servers in a solution that delivers the highest degree of availability and scalability and is also easy to transfer to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management services are built upon proven virtualization technologies that allow small businesses with mixed- platform environments to economize significantly on the costs of capital investments, system support, and IT management while achieving world-class fault tolerance and an unmatched degree of vendor flexibility. Find out about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor accreditation is a prestigious qualification that signifies expertise in network security auditing. Accredited by ANSI, the CISA accreditation requires that candidates undergo a comprehensive test administered by the ISACA international professional association. Progent can provide the services of a CISA-Premier network security audit professional trained to assist businesses in the areas of information systems audit process, information technology enforcement, systems and architecture ROI, information technology service delivery, safeguarding of data resources, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized NetScreen consultants can assist your company to configure and optimize NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, upgrade from older NetScreen devices to more current Juniper products, and repair network infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-vendor systems.
- SharePoint 2019 delivers much of the modern look and feel of SharePoint Online, serving as a crossover platform between the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts can provide economical online and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of all sizes who intend to upgrade to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from older versions of SharePoint. Progent can help you design and execute a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that combines local and cloud-based resources into a seamless intranet solution. To learn more, see SharePoint 2019 Server planning and deployment expertise.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.