Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small and mid-size businesses in the San Mateo vicinity are concentrated on clients who need immediate and affordable assistance for network dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's consulting services and practice areas should provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to deploy centralized endpoint management and monitoring tools for maintaining endpoints used by at-home workers. For details about ways Progent's consultants can assist your business to manage and monitor the endpoints of your telecommuters, visit consulting expertise for managing the endpoints of your teleworkers.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration consultants offer affordable remote consulting to help companies of any size to integrate Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for expandable cloud storage, and Amazon Glacier for value-priced long-term archiving. Progent can assist you with every phase of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design, testing, configuration, administration, performance optimization, software license management, backup/restore solutions, and security and compliance. Progent can provide advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN access and can help you create cloud-centric or hybrid networking models that seamlessly incorporate Amazon AWS resources. Progent offers as-needed consulting or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you migrate smoothly to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 consultants can assist companies to incorporate Office desktop and Microsoft 365 apps including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project and OneNote into a seamless solution that provides quick ROI and promotes better business outcomes. Progent can assist your company to integrate Office or Microsoft 365 apps with each other and with other core Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server deployed on-premises or in the cloud. Progent can also assist you to resolve compatibility problems between different releases of Office desktop and offers customized online Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 training to individual users and groups.
- It is common for small office multi-office communications networks to lack fault tolerance in case of Internet line outages. Progentís inter-office communications consultants can help small companies create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity through redundant networks featuring transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and deploy high-availability Inter-office connections based on non-stop EIGRP routers or zero-downtime OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how redundant connections and automatic fail-over can provide economical non-stop interoffice networking.
- Cisco's Catalyst family of Wi-Fi controllers simplify the management of Wi-Fi LANs by unifying the provisioning and control of wireless APs, optimizing Wi-Fi performance by limiting the effect of radio frequency congestion, improving Wi-Fi availability with rapid auto-failover, and strengthening security by identifying cyber threats and analyzing network traffic based on user type and location. Progent can help you to deploy Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage and monitor wireless LANs of any size. Progent can assist you to maintain and troubleshoot your current Cisco Wi-Fi environment or implement a smooth upgrade to Cisco's modern wireless controller solutions. For more information, visit Cisco Catalyst Wi-Fi controller consulting and support services.
- Progent's ransomware forensics investigation services are aimed at tracking and describing the ransomware attack's progress across the compromised network from beginning to end. Progent's ransomware forensics consultants can capture the evidence of a ransomware attack and carry out a comprehensive forensics investigation without interfering with activity required for business resumption and data restoration. You can utilize Progent's post-attack ransomware forensics analysis to counter subsequent ransomware attacks, validate the cleanup of lost data, and meet insurance and governmental requirements.
- Progent's backup and restore experts offer consulting support for a broad array of utilities and technologies that provide solutions for backing up Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and workstations plus laptops and handhelds. Progent supports leading data protection platforms by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan PRO, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and medium-sized organizations as a low cost outsourced solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery.
- The failover server cluster feature set built into the latest releases of Microsoft Windows Server has been dramatically re-engineered to streamline the deployment, setup, and maintenance of server clusters and to offer greater levels of network dependability, protection, efficiency, and flexibility. New or improved features include cluster verification, easier configuration and installation, improved cluster management, new cluster infrastructure for increased availability, hardened protection and quorum models, fewer failure points, greater storage and RAM capacity, improvements for multi-site clusters, and live migration capability for Windows Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's Microsoft-certified cluster technology consultants can assist your company evaluate the business benefits of Windows clustering, plan and execute a deployment, educate your IT personnel to administer your cluster environment, provide continuing consulting and support services, and produce and validate a workplace recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can assist you you to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.