Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide array of consulting and support assistance for information environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Services offered to small organizations in the San Mateo area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Microsoft allows you to create seamless hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 and on-premises Exchange deployments. This allows you to have certain mailboxes located on your corporate datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consulting team can help your organization with any facet of designing, implementing and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365/Exchange network. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide as-needed support to help you resolve challenging technical problems and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange initiative is successfully completed on schedule and within budget. To find out more about Progent's online consulting services for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, see Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer broad expertise in the implementation and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can help you to plan, configure, administer and repair wireless ecosystems that are secure, robust, scalable, easy to manage and operate, able to handle your vital applications, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and onsite Consulting services offered by Progent cover a variety of wireless technologies such as smartphone integration, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and installation, Wi-Fi site surveys, Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants can provide a wide range of online support services to help your organization to design, develop, test, install, manage, and troubleshoot business applications based on any release of Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist you to move your legacy Excel applications to the latest releases of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Android smart phones and tablets, and resolve compatibility problems between various releases of Office Excel. Progent offers on-demand support to clients looking for a quick fix to a specific problem associated with Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management support for migrating or developing line-of-business applications built on Excel. Progent's affordable online training for Excel can be custom tailored to address the needs of individuals or teams.
- Progent offers advanced online consulting for business continuity planning, testing, and education to assist your company to respond to potential disasters, reduce downtime for your most critical network operations, eliminate data loss, and meet regulatory mandates and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your executive and network administration staff to provide risk analysis, identify dependencies, identify the assets needed to operate your organization, determine business-critical IT services and specify acceptable restoration times, select hot backup sites, set up safe offsite access capability for key workers, plan notification mechanisms and define responsibilities for personnel, write a comprehensive recovery plan, and train key people to carry the agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can show you how to create an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription backup and disaster recovery platform for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup deployment can incorporate a custom-designed hardware storage device built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with comparable functionality but which uses your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects critical business data generated locally, at one or more remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any site with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts can provide a broad range of consulting services to assist your business to design, integrate, manage and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution built on Barracuda Backup. For more information, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- Microsoft Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, versatile platform that enables small businesses to transition from the older physical on-premises datacenter to the modern hybrid computing model that includes on-premises and virtualized cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants offer budget-friendly remote consulting and technical support services for Windows Server Essentials. Progent can help you to evaluate the potential productivity and cost advantages of migrating to WS 2012 R2 and adopting a hybrid on-premises/cloud-based model for your network environment. Progent offers comprehensive project management support to help you design and carry out a smooth migration to Windows Server Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud platforms and services. Progent also offers ongoing consulting, technical support, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange and Microsoft Azure cloud integration consulting.)
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates software provisioning and updating, simplifies security and compliance settings management, inventories network assets, guards against company data leakage, provides network health monitoring, enables secure self service, and offers a common control mechanism for administering multi-OS ecosystems based on on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can assist you with any aspect of designing, installing, using and repairing a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid networks.
- Progent can provide your business affordable online access to MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment consulting services, certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Exchange Server 2010 consultants and Microsoft Exchange 2007 support professionals to design a dependable email solution that provides secure email connectivity throughout your business. For mobile workers with portable computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android tablet and smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry administration expertise.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is a low-cost service based on a brief discussion with a Progent backup/recovery consultant. The fact-finding interview is designed to assess your organization's ability to stop or recover quickly from a ransomware incident. Progent will consult with you directly to gather information about your existing antivirus tools and backup platform, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can apply industry best practices to create an efficient security and backup/recovery environment that aligns with your business needs. For additional information, refer to The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent provides a selection of low-cost, flat-rate services intended to allow small and mid-size organizations to benefit from the same best-of-breed IT solutions used by many of the industry's leading enterprises. Progent's ProSight series of outsourced network management services addresses all key facets of modern networking including email content filtering, behavioral-based threat defense, patch management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure management, private cloud hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To download Progent's white paper on the benefits of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's Skype for Business experts can provide remote and onsite consulting services for companies of all sizes to assess the costs/benefits of upgrading to Microsoft Skype for Business from any version of Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can assist you to plan a local, cloud or mixed topology; integrate Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server,Exchange, SharePoint and Office; configure HA mechanisms; interface Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and interface with third-party communication systems such as Cisco UC. Progent's certified information security consultants can assist you to create and verify a security strategy for your Skype for Business solution that meets government and industry requirements.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi network appliances includes a wide selection of Wave 2 Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices installed throughout multiple venues with any number of access points can be remotely provisioned and administered using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines deployment, discovery, administration, tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and analytics. Progent can provide the expertise of veteran wireless professionals who can assist you to determine the value of Ubiquitiís UniFi products for your environment and help you to plan, deploy, manage, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration services.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.