Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size businesses in the city of San Mateo are focused on customers who need immediate and economical assistance for network stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas should provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or in-person support to assist organizations of all sizes to design, implement, manage, and repair a backup system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can help you to upgrade from earlier versions of SCDPM or from another backup platform, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager implementation for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide occasional help for fixing particularly challenging issues, or full project management services. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consulting experts can assist you to plan and carry out a smooth migration from Data Protection Manager 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- Current versions of crypto-ransomware not only scramble critical online information but also infect most available system backup resources. Progent's seasoned ransomware recovery consultants can help you to reconstruct a network breached by a crypto-ransomware crypto-worm such as Ryuk, WannaCry, NotPetya, Spora, TeslaCrypt, or MongoLock. To find out more, visit ransomware removal and system recovery consulting.
- Progent can provide your business affordable online access to Microsoft Exchange 2019 hybrid cloud solutions expertise, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment support, Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting experts, Exchange 2010 consultants and Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server consultants to architect a dependable email solution that provides protected email access throughout your business. For mobile workers with handheld computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration services and RIM Blackberry management expertise.
- Progent can provide small and mid-size companies supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk Call Center support for at-home employees. To learn about Progent's overflow or fully outsourced Help Desk support for at-home workers, see Help Desk Call Center support services for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert online consulting services to assist organizations of all sizes to integrate their information networks with popular public clouds such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Progent can assist you to design and administer cost-effective hybrid ecosystems that support Windows and Linux operating systems and apps in hybrid network models that combine local IT assets as well as public cloud services. To assist you to incorporate public cloud services with networks, Progent offers a range of cloud integration support services such as Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud design and integration services, Amazon AWS cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) development and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies lower the effort required for network managers to deploy applications so they are consistent throughout a corporate user base, provide the ability to manage access to business data, and enable quick installation of additional or updated desktops. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and named Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new VDI infrastructure behind Remote Desktop Services simplifies client connectivity, improves performance, strengthens security, centralizes management, and offers a nearly transparent user environment. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can assist you to assess the strategic benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, set up pilot and on-line deployments, improve your network architecture to support virtualized clients efficiently, assess and resolve security issues, and educate your network administrators to follow best practices to achieve maximum payback from client virtualization.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 upgrade engineers can help you to administer and maintain legacy Microsoft Windows 7 devices. Progent's consultants can also help you to evaluate the potential business advantages of moving to Windows Windows 10 or Windows 11. If it fits your business strategy to migrate, Progent's Windows 10 migration engineers and Windows 11 integration experts can help your IT organization to design and carry out a smooth migration to Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft 365 Word experts offer a broad selection of affordable online consulting services to assist you to manage and troubleshoot your existing Microsoft Word solution or help you to migrate to a current version of Microsoft Office Word. Services offered by Progent's experts include VBA software development, isolating and fixing compatibility issues between different versions of Office Word, integrating Office Word with other Office applications like Excel and Outlook or with third-party platforms and add-ons,network optimization for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security support, and smart phone integration, and remote Office Word training classes tailored for individuals or groups.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.