Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide array of consulting and technical support assistance for information networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small companies in the San Mateo neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consulting experts have more than a decade of experience deploying, maintaining and fixing the core components that make up System Center and can help your organization to design, deploy, support, and repair your Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 solution to optimize the availability and responsiveness of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and local and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also offers System Center 2016 upgrade consulting to help you to move to the latest version of Microsoft System Center from an earlier release or from another IT management platform to provide the advantages of best-in-class deployment, management automation, security, plus datacenter and application performance monitoring.
- The latest generation of Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services deliver significantly more performance than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX firewalls for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network experts can assist you to manage your legacy PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls and migrate efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide online and onsite help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your organization to plan, integrate, optimize, manage and troubleshoot firewall environments based on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progentís business information reporting consultants can provide remote and on premises expertise to assist your organization with any aspect of BI reporting from debugging or modernizing applications to designing and deploying a comprehensive BI solution. Progent's management reporting consultants can assist you to support your current reporting environment, assist you to upgrade reports and databases from an outdated reporting product to a current solution, and provide as-needed remote training to meet your specific requirements. Progentís business reporting and analytics consultants can provide experience in the leading BI reporting tools including Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence stack (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel BI add-ins such as Power Pivot and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Progent's certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants can provide a wide range of online support services to help you to design, program, pilot test, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot business applications based on any version of Microsoft Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Office 365 Excel. Progent can help you to migrate your legacy Excel solutions to the newest releases of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices, and fix compatibility problems between different releases of Excel. Progent can provide on-demand support to clients looking for a quick fix to a stubborn issue related to Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management services for upgrading or developing mission-critical application software built on Office Excel. Progent's cost-effective online training for Excel can be customized to address the special requirements of individual users or teams.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering service that incorporates the infrastructure of top information security companies to deliver centralized management and comprehensive protection for your inbound and outbound email. The powerful structure of Progent's Email Guard managed service integrates cloud-based filtering with an on-premises security gateway device to offer advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-based malware. The Cloud Protection Layer serves as a preliminary barricade and keeps the vast majority of threats from reaching your network firewall. This decreases your exposure to external attacks and conserves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises gateway appliance provides a deeper layer of analysis for inbound email. For outbound email, the local security gateway provides anti-virus and anti-spam filtering, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The on-premises gateway can also assist Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email traffic that stays inside your security perimeter. Find out about the complete ProSight line of low-cost managed services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent's Office and Office 365 experts can help companies to integrate Office desktop and Office 365 apps including Office Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project and Publisher into a seamless productivity solution that provides fast ROI and promotes improved business outcomes. Progent can help you to interface Microsoft Office or Office 365 apps with one another and with other key Microsoft platforms including SharePoint, Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server deployed on-premises or hosted in the cloud. Progent can also help you to fix compatibility problems between different versions of Office desktop and can provide customized online Office and Office 365 instruction to individuals and teams.
- In performing IT projects for enterprise clients, Progent uses a phased method based on discreet milestones in order to meet budget constraints, scheduling, and technical objectives while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology uses proven industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes scope definition, architecture steps, pilot evaluation, design adjustment, and expert production roll-out. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a detailed record of technical services delivered and to help in ongoing system maintenance.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint support since the first product was released more than a a dozen years, and Progent has the scope of IT know-how to assist businesses of any size to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and develop SharePoint 2013 apps that add substantial business value to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can assist your company to assess the business advantages of upgrading to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from legacy versions of SharePoint or from a different collaboration environment; determine whether an in-house, Cloud-based or hybrid configuration is best suited for your company; and pick the most appropriate edition of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent can provide comprehensive project management support or can assist in specific tasks associated with your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- Progentís shared Help Desk services make it possible for your IT organization to split the load for Help Desk services seamlessly between your in-house IT team and Progent's large roster of veteran technical support technicians and subject matter experts. Progentís Help Desk sharing service is a collaborative support solution built around the leading professional services automation platform for managing end-user service requests, ticket lifecycle, ownership, progress tracking, and reporting. For more information, visit Progentís Help Desk Co-management services.
- Microsoft Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, versatile operating system that allows small organizations to make the move from the older physical in-house datacenter to the new hybrid networking model that combines local and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can provide budget-friendly online consulting and troubleshooting services for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to determine the possible productivity and cost advantages of migrating to Essentials and implementing a hybrid on-premises/cloud-based design for your network ecosystem. Progent can provide full-service project management to help you plan and carry out an efficient migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Office 365, and other Azure Cloud applications and services. Progent also offers as-needed consulting help, technical support, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises Exchange deployments and Azure planning and integration support.)
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.