Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small organizations in the San Mateo vicinity are focused on clients who require quick and affordable help for system stability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short list of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience will give you a sense of how Progent can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's application experts have worked for 20 years with .NET technologies and the Visual Studio development system and can build or enhance .NET apps rapidly and affordably. For information about the benefits of Progent's .NET software development services, refer to Progent's fast and low-cost .NET application development services.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management techniques to keep your IT system running efficiently by tracking the state of critical assets that power your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alert is transmitted immediately to your specified IT management staff and your assigned Progent consultant so that all potential problems can be resolved before they have a chance to impact productivity. Read about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small businesses.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager consulting experts can help organizations of all sizes to maintain, optimize and debug your current SCVMM 2012 ecosystem. Progent also offers SCVMM 2016 migration expertise to assist your organization to plan and execute an efficient migration from SCVMM 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 in order to take advantage of new assurance features, more affordable VMM storage fabric, and other improvements. In addition, Progent can assist you to upgrade to more modern releases of SCVMM including System Center 2019 Virtual Machine Manager and System Center 2022 Virtual Machine Manager.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include planning, piloting, deploying and troubleshooting IT environments built around Microsoft products by offering services such as complicated Active Directory and Azure Active Directory configuration, Exchange Server 2019 management, MS Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 management, SQL Server application programming, and Oracle database administration consulting and programming. For application and infrastructure monitoring and management, Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment and troubleshooting, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) design and integration. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 planning support services, Windows 11 deployment support services, and Exchange Server 2013 upgrades, Progent can help with architecture and also offers local support in installation at branch offices in larger cities across the United States. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE network consulting experts can help enterprises to fix intractable connectivity issues impacting the stability or performance of multi-vendor computer networks. Progent's GIAC, CISSP, and CISA certified network security consultants can provide an objective and comprehensive security assessments to help large organizations validate their compliance with regulatory security standards.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated server role for web site hosting and web application development. The latest versions offer enhanced security, reliability, expandability, and troubleshooting while incorporating significant enhancements in remote administration. Many popular extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which is able to prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services consultants can assist you to configure IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for managing ASP.NET applications.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services offer ultra-affordable multi-layer protection for physical servers and virtual machines, workstations, smartphones, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP utilizes adaptive security and advanced heuristics for continuously monitoring and reacting to cyber assaults from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers firewall protection, intrusion alerts, endpoint control, and web filtering via cutting-edge technologies packaged within a single agent accessible from a single control. Progent's security and virtualization experts can help you to plan and configure a ProSight ESP environment that meets your company's unique requirements and that allows you demonstrate compliance with government and industry information protection regulations. Progent will help you define and configure policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alarms that call for immediate action. Progent can also assist you to set up and verify a backup and restore system such as ProSight Data Protection Services so you can recover rapidly from a potentially disastrous security attack like ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint security and Exchange email filtering.
- Progent is experienced in negotiating ransomware settlements with threat actors. Negotiating an optimum settlement is a complicated exercise that calls for a mix of real-word experience, IT knowledge and business acumen. It also calls for close co-operation with the victim's IT team and the insurance carrier, if any. Since the number one goal of the ransomware victim is fast recovery, it is critical to deploy recovery teams that work effectively, in parallel, and with intimate collaboration. Progent has the breadth of technical knowledge and the depth of personnel to supplement your IT staff and restore your network environment quickly and economically. To learn more, visit ransomware settlement negotiation consulting.
- Progent can supply organizations with an information management professional who can act as a temporary or part-time CIO. This experienced technology officer can offer strategic direction to help you to deploy sensible technology to enhance business processes so they align more closely with your corporate objectives. Your business can create and install a well conceived information technology plan without incurring the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Key services Progent's part-time Chief Information Officer can carry out include strategic planning, establishing technology budgets, developing models for TCO, reengineering workflows, negotiating contracts with vendors, defining security and compliance standards, monitoring service level agreements, automating network management, patch control, network asset documentation control, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Progent has extensive experience providing a broad range of online IT consulting and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and schools across the U.S. Progent is among the industryís pioneers in delivering advanced remote IT support and has delivered IT solutions to clients in all 50 states. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote computer consulting for local governments saves travel costs and solves problems faster than onsite support.
- If you want to revamp your company web site, build in-house webs for applications like as human resources or worker orientation, establish a successful web presence for a new venture, or build enterprise-grade, data-driven web applications, Progent can provide talented and experienced web design consultants. Web design and development consulting available from Progent's Technology Specialists Team include web site design and development, web project management, Microsoft ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database application consultants, and Microsoft Office Access developers can assist you to plan, build, and manage data-intensive sites. Progent's experts can also help you construct and manage a protected, fault-tolerant server and communications environment incorporating remote and wireless connectivity, to support your web solutions.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.