Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a wide array of consulting and technical support help for IT systems based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Network support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the San Mateo neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Progent's consulting services for network support firms enables you to use Progent's information technology experts under your own service brand as a transparent extension of your IT services staff. For details about Progent's consulting for network support companies, go to Progent's consulting services for IT support providers.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) planning and integration experts can provide cost-effective remote and onsite consulting to assist companies to migrate any part of their critical IT resources to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can save time and hardware expense and allow access to Google's cutting edge AI and machine learning technology. Progent can assist you with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform integration including needs analysis, preparedness evaluation, architectural design, testing, deployment, administration, performance optimization, licensing management, backup/restore solutions, and security.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to implement collaborative applications such as SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to make it easy for their at-home workforce to engage in productive interaction with fellow workers and other stakeholders. For details about ways Progent's experts can help you to install and manage collaboration technology for at-home workers, go to collaborative software consulting expertise for a remote workforce.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small and medium-size organizations near-continuous backup and simplified recovery functions for Microsoft environment. SCDPM 2016 delivers application-aware protection for critical workloads like Microsoft SQL, Exchange and SharePoint Server, protects Windows and Linux VMs, supports virtual machines running on Windows Hyper-V as well as VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Azure for convenient cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consulting experts can help you to plan, implement, manage, and repair a multi-site backup/recovery system powered by Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can assist you to upgrade from a previous release of DPM or from an outdated solution, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent can provide online or onsite support and can deliver as-needed guidance to resolve technical bottlenecks or deliver end-to-end project management support to make sure you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on schedule and within your budget.
- Progent can provide the services of a certified video conferencing consultant with expertise integrating products from the leading video conferencing/telepresence vendors such as Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can assist your company to plan, configure, expand, or maintain a telepresence solution that preserves your investment and maximizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent can also provide the services of infrastructure engineers who can assist companies of all sizes to create and troubleshoot a network that delivers the speed, reliability, security, and expandability required to accommodate your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- SharePoint 2019 incorporates the modern experience drawn from SharePoint Online, providing a transitional release that bridges the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants can provide affordable online and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of all sizes who want to migrate to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. Progent can help you design and carry out an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that combines local and cloud-based components into a seamless intranet system. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 configuration and development consulting.
- Progent's data protection experts can assist you to design, implement and tyroubleshoot a backup plan based on MSP360 software. MSP360 offers file/folder or image-based backup/restore for VMs and physical machines, works with all popular public clouds, and permits businesses to build a data protection ecosystem with a low Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and a defined Recovery Point Objective (RPO). With ProSight Data Protection Services 360 Backup, Progent can provide end-to-end monitoring and management of your backup system to prevent data loss resulting from user miscues, computer errors, malicious users, and external assaults like ransomware. For details, visit ProSight DPS 360 Backup services.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsource packages include network evaluation to make sure that your network meets professional levels of security and remote connectivity, 24 x 7 network monitoring based on Microsoft Operations Manager to identify problems before they disrupt your organization, optional Helpdesk Services from Progent's consulting staff, security auditing to help protect your network from hackers and viruses, installation of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, savings on Progentís remote support services, and contact with Progentís group of Microsoft-certified network engineers and technicians.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer a complete service desk solution that handles all facets of remote desktop support from service requests through ticketing, managing ownership, screen sharing, status tracking, problem solving, and and metrics. Designed for smaller businesses with few if any full-time supprt personnel for end users, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer online support at a significant savings from Progent's regular desktop support rates. Progent also offers fast on-demand escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 consultants to resolve complex issues. To learn more, see Progentís online Call Center services for small businesses.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or onsite expertise to help companies of all sizes to plan, implement, administer, and troubleshoot a backup/recovery system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consulting experts can help you to migrate from older versions of SCDPM or from a different backup/recovery platform, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager deployment for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent offers as-needed help for fixing especially stubborn issues, or comprehensive project management services. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration experts can assist you to plan and carry out an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants have broad expertise in the implementation and support of wireless networking technology and can assist your IT team to plan, deploy, administer and troubleshoot wireless solutions that are compliant, robust, scalable, easy to manage and use, ready to support your vital workloads, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and on-premises support offered by Progent span a selection of wireless technologies such as smartphone and tablet management, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants can provide a wide selection of economical online consulting services to assist you to maintain your current Microsoft Office Word environment or help you to migrate to a newer version of Office Word. Support available from Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, identifying and resolving compatibility problems between various releases of Office Word, interfacing Office Word with other Office applications like Office Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with third-party platforms and plug-ins,network enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security support, and smart phone and tablet integration, and online Office Word training customized for individuals or groups.
- Progent can assist you in any phase of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2019 including deploying Windows Server 2019 for hosting Exchange; designing HA system topology for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; migrating mailboxes; planning and implementing Hyper-V; configuring HLB; configuring Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB caching; integrating with Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail; setting up collaboration with SharePoint; preparing firewalls; integration with Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook clients. To learn more, see Progent's MS Exchange 2019 Server integration services.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.