Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad array of engineering and support help for information environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small companies in the San Mateo neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide a complete service desk solution that handles all aspects of remote Level 1 desktop technical support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, managing responsibility, screen sharing, status tracking, problem resolution, and and reporting. Designed for small companies with few if any dedicated service technicians for end users, Progent's Help Desk Services provide remote support at a substantial discount off Progent's regular Level 1 desktop troubleshooting rates. Progent can also provide fast as-needed escalation to subject matter experts to resolve complex issues. To learn more, visit Progentís online Help Desk services for small businesses.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP trunk consultants and Cisco CUBE integration experts can help your business to plan, integrate, manage, troubleshoot and enhance Cisco's SIP connectivity solutions and Cisco's CUBE-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers cost-effective online or onsite support to assist you to migrate smoothly to an advanced communications ecosystem that delivers accelerated return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can help you to establish interfaces between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications like Skype for Business Server or Lync for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- ProSight Data Protection Services ECHO provide small and mid-sized businesses an affordable and fully managed service for reliable backup/disaster recovery. For a low monthly rate, ProSight Data Protection Services ECHO automates your backup processes and allows fast restoration of vital files, apps and VMs that have become unavailable or corrupted as a result of hardware failures, software glitches, disasters, human error, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to an on-promises device, or mirrored to both. Progent's backup and recovery specialists can deliver advanced expertise to configure ProSight DPS to to comply with government and industry regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, whenever needed, can help you to restore your critical data. Learn about the entire ProSight portfolio of low-cost managed services for small businesses.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to configure centralized endpoint management tools for maintaining devices operated by telecommuters. To learn about how Progent's consultants can help your company to manage and monitor the remote endpoints of your telecommuters, refer to consulting for managing the remote endpoints of your at-home workforce.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 experts can help you to assess the business case for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can provide rapid remote or onsite contact with consulting experts in system design and deployment, application development, SQL Server management, and cybersecurity. For more information, see SQL Server 2019 integration consulting.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to configure IP voice technology to provide their at-home employees the advantage of seamless access to the company phone system. For information about how Progent can assist your remote workers to configure and debug IP voice platforms, refer to VoIP support services for teleworkers.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) services offer economical in-depth protection for physical servers and virtual machines, workstations, mobile devices, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP utilizes contextual security and advanced machine learning for round-the-clock monitoring and responding to security threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers two-way firewall protection, intrusion alarms, device control, and web filtering through leading-edge tools packaged within one agent managed from a unified control. Progent's security and virtualization experts can help you to design and configure a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your organization's specific needs and that helps you demonstrate compliance with legal and industry information security regulations. Progent will assist you specify and implement policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alarms that require immediate attention. Progent's consultants can also assist your company to set up and verify a backup and disaster recovery system such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can recover quickly from a destructive cyber attack such as ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange filtering.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service provides comprehensive hosting of a small or mid-size organization's production servers in an environment that delivers the highest degree of availability and expandability and is in addition easy to move to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting services are based on mature virtualization techniques that allow small businesses with mixed- platform environments to save significantly on the expense of capital investments, infrastructure support, and IT administration while achieving enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unmatched degree of vendor flexibility. Learn more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small organizations.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) planning and integration experts offer affordable remote and onsite consulting to help organizations of any size to move any part of their core IT resources to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can save management hassle and equipment costs and enable access to Google's cutting edge machine learning technology. Progent can help you with every phase of Google Cloud Platform integration including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design and review, testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, disaster recovery solutions, and security.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 650-931-2400 or visit Contact Progent.