Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad range of engineering and technical support assistance for IT networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the city of San Rafael by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Virtual compute, storage and networking techniques allow IT organizations to optimize utilization, streamline network operations, and improve application uptime and data protection. run several virtual machines on a single physical processor. Common applications for virtual servers include hardware consolidation, low-cost hosts for programs that require outdated operating systems, and affordable quarantining of software programming or pilot environments from production ones. Progent's virtual server engineers can provide Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking support services, Windows Server Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX network virtualization design and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server assistance. Progent can install virtual servers to optimize performance, fault tolerance and ease of administration while simultaneously lowering expenses; propose and validate disaster recovery plans that minimize productivity loss in the event of a catastrophe; and provide continuing maintenance, repair, and engineering assistance as virtualization technology advances.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 Server experts and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide low-cost online and onsite help to carry out your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, produce thorough documentation of your new email system, train your IT team and users to get them ramped up rapidly on Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, and offer continuing management consulting and technical support.
- Among the typical remote Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent's certified Cisco experts are configuring domain name, DHCP, routing maps, T1, security logon banner and user accounts; configuring iBGP, aggregate routing, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; reviewing NAT configurations, routing maps, and BGP peering arrangements; updating router's IOS image; configuring and testing router failover; fixing VPN problems; creating a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus security and disaster recovery planning.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide online or onsite expertise to assist companies of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a backup-and-restore system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's SCDPM 2012 consultants can assist you to migrate from older releases of SCDPM or from another backup platform, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager deployment for on premises, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers occasional support for resolving especially challenging issues, or comprehensive project management support. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consultants can help you to design and implement an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent's specialists in Mac technology can assist the creative aspect of macOS and OS X systems by offering support services and education in images/, sound, and motion. Progent's consultants can offer help in a range of macOS and OS X applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with specific projects such as scanning or digitizing audio or video or building an audio post production facility.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning consultants can help businesses of any size to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from any earlier release of Windows. Remote and onsite assessment and upgrade support for Microsoft Windows 10 available from Progent include ROI estimates, project supervision, compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid integration, mobile management and synchronization, telecommuter access, data and identity security, streamlined deployment and management, network infrastructure optimization, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, webinar training for network management staff and end users, and ongoing consulting support.
- Even though the Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS) family is no longer offered by Microsoft, this software package remains in wide use. Progent offers extensive Microsoft Small Business Server support services for all versions of the platform. In addition, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consultants can help your business to assess the possible benefits of transitioning from a locally hosted environment powered by Small Business Server 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud network by carrying out an upgrade to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based application suite. Regardless whether your resources reside on a local datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a combination of of environments, Progent offers full-service consulting, troubleshooting, and software design and programming services for Microsoft's strategic platforms including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk experts and CUBE configuration experts can help your business to design, deploy, manage, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP connectivity solutions and Cisco's CUBE-based SIP trunks. Progent can provide affordable remote or on-premises expertise to help you to migrate smoothly to a productive unified communications ecosystem that offers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration consultants can help you to set up interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications like Skype for Business or Lync for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating key sales activities including listings, orders, shipments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By leveraging Amazon's vast online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, merchants can broaden their reach, lower their operating costs, accelerate response time to customers, and add to their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service developers can collaborate with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training to help you shorten development time and expedite your ROI.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies reduce the effort required for IT administrators to deploy software programs so they are standardized throughout a corporate workforce, offer the ability to control rights to business information, and allow quick deployment of additional or upgraded workstations. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and named Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's innovative VDI infrastructure that powers Remote Desktop Services simplifies desktop connectivity, improves performance, tightens security, unifies management, and offers an almost transparent user experience. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can help you to assess the strategic benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions, configure test and on-line environments, optimize your system architecture to accommodate virtual clients efficiently, evaluate and remediate security problems, and educate your network administrators to follow best practices to achieve a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.