Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad array of consulting and support assistance for information environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Services available to small organizations in the San Rafael area by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to configure endpoint security protection solutions and deliver mitigation services to support at-home workers. For details about Progent's security defense services for teleworkers, visit cybersecurity defense solutions for telecommuters.
- Exchange Server 2013 includes significant improvements to the capabilities of Exchange Server 2010 and delivers important new features plus a revamped structure. These enhancements favorably impact key facets of IT including ease of administration, high availability (HA), security and compliance, cost of ownership, teamwork, extensibility, performance, cross-version interoperability, and the user experience. Progent's certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting experts can deliver remote or on-premises support to assist your organization to administer, tune and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more current release of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent's low-priced extended hours remote technical support program provides companies 24x7 availability of remote technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Services available outside regular business hours include resolving problems with Windows server products, MS Windows desktop support, help with MS Office programs, network and system backup and restore, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can help you select, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewalls to provide a next-generation security solution that spans your data center and cloud-based resources and protects all users anywhere with any device. To learn more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall planning and integration consulting.
- Progent's eCommerce application software consultants can help you to install an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, reliable, and fast. Progent can also help you to create a web site that is integrated with your sales and supply chain applications to reduce the expense and improve the reliability of web-based business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you develop specialized web applications based on industry standard programming utilities or tailor off-the-shelf programs so that they accommodate your specific business needs. For database-intensive web applications, Progent offers the services of Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Office Access database application developers.
- Progent's consulting services for IT support providers enables you to take advantage of Progent's information technology engineers while retaining your own service brand as a transparent extension of your network consulting staff. For information about Progent's consulting support for network service companies, refer to Progent's expertise for network support companies.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants have wide-ranging backgrounds in the integration and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help you to plan, configure, manage and repair wireless solutions that are compliant, resilient, scalable, simple to manage and use, ready to handle your critical applications, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and onsite Consulting services provided by Progent span a variety of wireless technologies such as smartphone and tablet integration, Wi-Fi network infrastructure design and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has managed the design and deployment of hundreds of innovative business solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to address the needs of small businesses who can't justify the high cost of maintaining a large IT staff but who still need information systems with world-class dependability, protection, and performance.
- The current ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services provide significantly more bang for the buck than Cisco's legacy firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX firewalls for new installations. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can assist your company to maintain your current PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 security appliances or upgrade to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer online and onsite help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist you to plan, integrate, optimize, administer and troubleshoot firewall solutions built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's experts can assist small and medium-size companies to implement and troubleshoot video conferencing platforms to enable their telecommuters to communicate securely and productively with colleagues and customers. For information about ways Progent can assist companies to integrate and maintain conferencing applications for telecommuters, see teleconferencing expertise for teleworkers.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a revamped architecture that improves cloud integration, works with the most popular smart phones and tablets, permits single sign-on with Microsoft Azure AD, and tightens security. Progent's experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers offer the depth and breadth of knowledge and hands-on experience to address the critical IT and business issues associated with upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to carry out a smooth migration that will maximize the return on your investment in this powerful product.
- Progent can give your company online access to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consulting services, certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Exchange 2010 experts and Microsoft Exchange 2007 support professionals to architect a fault-tolerant email solution that includes protected email connectivity throughout your business. For road warriors with portable devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration services and RIM Blackberry management consulting.
- Progent's most popular enterprise consulting include systems architecture definition, piloting, deploying and troubleshooting networks built around Microsoft technologies by providing services including complex Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, MS SQL Server software programming, and Oracle database administration support and application development. For application and network management, Progent can provide System Center 2016 planning and support, System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager expertise. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 planning support services, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 upgrades, Progent can assist with planning and can also provide on-premises help in deployment at sites in larger cities across the U.S. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE network support engineers can help large organizations to resolve intractable network problems impacting the reliability or responsiveness of mixed-platform computer networks. Progent's CISA, GIAC, and CISM certified network security consultants can perform an independent and comprehensive network security assessments to help enterprises comply with mandated security requirements.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are in need of computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.