Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's computer consulting for small companies in the San Rafael neighborhood are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical help for system reliability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise will provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- If your network incorporates Cisco appliances, you could be running an old release of IOS, the network OS used in almost every Cisco router as well as current Cisco switches. Cisco often offers upgrades to IOS in order to fix bugs, plug security gaps, or improve features. Unfortunately, upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco control software can be tricky, depending upon your Cisco device and your system environment. As an example, there may be limited local Flash storage that could cause a new OS version to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers offer a broad selection of support services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS or any other Cisco control software like IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can run inventories of your router software, recommend appropriate updates, provision Cisco appliances, transfer images/, configure and verify your Cisco software, optimize performance, resolve problems, and train your network support managers how to utilize all significant new features.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls deliver a significant performance improvement compared to Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X security appliances and offer centralized control of modern security capabilities such as application visibility and control (AVC), next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), URL filtering, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall consultants can assist your organization to plan and execute a smooth migration to Cisco Firepower firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and show you how to integrate Firepower appliances with Cisco's subscription-based security services to build and centrally manage network ecosystems that span local offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For more information about Cisco's Firepower family of NGFWs Firewalls, visit Cisco Firepower Series firewalls integration expertise.
- Progent's Android smartphone and tablet integration expertise have extensive experience providing online and on-premises assistance for businesses of any size who need to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their information systems so that users can communicate and collaborate from anywhere. Progent offers the breadth of know-how to resolve technical problems that span numerous manufacturers and that represent a combination of legacy and current technology. Progent offers affordable online consulting to assist you with any aspect of planning, implementing, managing and troubleshooting your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) solution. Progent can provide as-needed technical support to help you to handle especially challenging IT problems, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management services to help you complete strategic network projects on time and on budget. Progent can assist with local, cloud-based, or hybrid network environments and can provide support for operating systems, applications, management tools and hardware infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or one-on-one classes to help you manage and use Android phones efficiently.
- It is common for small business interoffice communications networks to have no failover capability in case of Internet line failures. Progentís interoffice connectivity engineers can help small businesses achieve non-stop Interoffice connectivity via redundant networks featuring transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can plan and implement fault tolerant Inter-office connections based on fault tolerant EIGRP routers or zero-downtime OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connectivity and automatic fail-over offer economical 24x7 interoffice connectivity.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes indoor and outdoor WiFi 6/6E APs, security gateways, and switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices running across multiple venues with any number of access points can be remotely provisioned and managed using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies setup, discovery, administration, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent can provide the skills of veteran wireless professionals who can assist you to assess the benefits of Ubiquitiís UniFi products for your business and help you to plan, deploy, administer, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. To learn more, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consultants can provide a variety of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing services to help companies of any size to maintain, manage, and troubleshoot networks that incorporate workstations, notebooks, tablets, or Windows phones based on Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 planning and migration help and Windows 11 upgrade support.
- Progent's consulting services for fault tolerant networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting professionals who will show you how to build a fault-tolerant network that incorporates essential technologies and processes for mission critical environments. Progentís information technology professionals can help you to implement a network infrastructure with features that include fault tolerant Internet connections, system load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, multi-site backup and restore, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and high-reliability multi-location systems. Progent can also provide workplace recovery planning consultants to help you plan, validate, and document a disaster recovery process based on leading practices.
- Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line is designed to help you to take the time-critical first step in responding to a ransomware assault by stopping the bleeding. Progent's online ransomware expert can help you to locate and quarantine breached devices and guard clean assets from being compromised. If your system has been penetrated by any version of ransomware, act fast. Get immediate help by calling Progent's Ransomware Hot Line at 800-462-8800. For details, visit Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.