Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small companies in the San Rafael vicinity are focused on customers who require fast and economical assistance for system dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting services and practice areas will give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's CISSP-certified cybersecurity experts can help organizations of all sizes with any aspect of information system security. Progent can help create cost-effective security solutions that guard a small office against advanced threats or Progent can plan, configure, and monitor a comprehensive security environment for hybrid enterprise networks that accommodate local, remote, and mobile users sharing network resources spread over a mix of physical sites and public and private clouds.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to providing the best quality of remote network support services offered anywhere for emergency as well as non-critical problems. For emergency problems that impact multiple users, vital people, or a line-of-business program, the Technical Response Center is set up to engage in one hour or less. For standard issues, the TRC is committed to respond in two hours or less. Under any circumstance, your trouble ticket will be created promptly and correctly, you will receive an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will contact you regarding each resolved problem to confirm you are satisfied with the results and ready to close out the ticket. Learn more details concerning Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent has in-depth experience both offering Microsoft Operations Manager consulting services and using this powerful server monitoring solution.
Progent can provide small companies two economical outsourcing service packages based on System Center Operations Manager:
Managed Server Monitoring Package and
Comprehensive System Monitoring Solution.
To download a one-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for mid-sized organizations click: System Monitoring Service Plans.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to integrate your macOS and OS X systems with your Microsoft Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac support. Progent will make sure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is optimally setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are correctly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a full range of Exchange support services including systems integration, diagnostics, security management, mobile support, performance tuning, plus spam filtering and email encryption. Progent also can provide customized one-on-one macOS knowledge transfer.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can help your organization to plan and deploy a DR solution based on Microsoft's most advanced Failover Clustering technologies including Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class network-attached storage using industry-standard equipment, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the speed and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while reducing capital investment and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for fast, affordable creation of a stretch cluster quorum arbitration point based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants offer Aironet Wi-Fi access point configuration support and Cisco Wi-Fi controller integration to help you benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard to triple the speed for your Wi-Fi network while extending the coverage area.
- Progent's group of network consulting experts can help large organizations to architect, install, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing support like Microsoft Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Skype for Business Server migration consulting and Lync Server 2013 management, plus SQL Server 2016 migration and SQL Server 2014 database administration. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest businesses to integrate technology powered by Microsoft servers and can provide branch office technical assistance for enterprises with branch offices in the or major cities across the U.S.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously branded SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates over a quarter century of background helping manufacturing, distribution and service organizations to manage complex supply chains and streamline key processes in order to get products to market fast and adhere to customer commitments consistently. Progent can provide the skills of an ERP consultant with more than 20 years of background with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent offers online or onsite services that spans from occasional guidance to end-to-end solution planning and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include implementation, upgrades, business analysis, customization, CPQ, web site integration, technical support, data conversion, Excel and SQL integration, disaster recovery planning, and database administration. To find out more, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- The failover server cluster feature set incorporated into the latest versions of Microsoft Windows Server is dramatically re-engineered to streamline the installation, configuration, and maintenance of server clusters and to provide greater levels of network dependability, protection, performance, and versatility. New or improved capabilities include automated cluster verification, revamped configuration and deployment, improved cluster management, redesigned cluster architecture for maximum uptime, better protection and quorum models, minimization of failure points, greater disk and memory capacity, improvements for multi-site clusters, and live migration capability for Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's certified failover cluster experts can help your company assess the business benefits of Windows clustering, design and implement a deployment, train your network support personnel to administer your failover clusters, provide ongoing consulting and technical help services, and create and validate a disaster recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can show you how you to create an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access developers and consultants offer affordable remote support for all releases of Microsoft Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide advanced support for application development, database conversion, performance optimization, report design, and maintenance. Progent also offers custom webinar classes for Access application development and database administration.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer cost-effective online consulting to help you to plan, configure, and troubleshoot any facet of your iPhone and Windows integration solution and is available for quick tasks to help you through specific technical roadblocks or major engagements to help you finish large-scale initiatives on time and within budget. Progent has expertise in local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can help you create or support a highly available, secure and scalable network infrastructure that is best suited to your mode of computing. Progent also offers online or onsite training to show you how to manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, team-oriented environment that maximizes the strategic value of your IT network.
- Progent can provide the services of a certified video conferencing engineer with an extensive background integrating technology from the leading telepresence vendors including Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help you to design, install, expand, or troubleshoot a video conferencing environment that preserves your current investment and optimizes the business value of your IT system. Progent also offers the services of network infrastructure consultants able to assist businesses of any size to create and troubleshoot a network that provides the performance, reliability, security, and expandability required to accommodate your telepresence solution.
- Progent's Android phone and tablet integration consultants have extensive experience delivering remote and onsite support for businesses of any size who want to integrate Android phones into their IT systems so that mobile clients can be productive from virtually anywhere. Progent offers the breadth of know-how to solve network issues that involve numerous manufacturers and that entail a mix of legacy and current information technology. Progent provides affordable remote expertise to assist you with any stage of planning, implementing, managing and troubleshooting your BYOD environment. Progent can deliver occasional support to help you to handle especially stubborn technical problems, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management services to help you finish strategic IT projects on schedule and within budget. Progent can help with local, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and offers expertise with all major operating systems, apps, management tools and network infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or one-on-one training to show you how to manage and use Android phones efficiently.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.