Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's IT consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the city of San Rafael are concentrated on customers who need fast and affordable assistance for system stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to increase the business value of your information system.
- Progentís Help Desk sharing services make it possible for your business to split the load for Help Desk services transparently between your IT team and Progent's nationwide pool of certified technical support engineers and subject matter experts. Progentís Help Desk Co-management service is an advanced service desk solution based on the top professional services automation platform for handling service requests, ticket lifecycle, responsibility, progress tracking, and metrics. For more information, refer to Progentís Co-managed Help Desk services.
- Progent can help you utilize Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX or SUA to achieve co-existence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of Linux/UNIX including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a large set of UNIX/Linux tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development kit for porting software.
- SharePoint Server 2016, designed for onsite implementations of the SharePoint content management platform, supports deep integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid environments that seamlessly unify local and cloud infrastructure and services. Additional improvements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole role-based topology feature, larger scale, faster performance, stronger security and compliance, enterprise analytics with Power BI support, and a modernized user experience for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer economical remote and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and debugging support for businesses of any size who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. To learn more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid integration support.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist your business to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 efficiently with additional Microsoft apps by offering consulting services that include Windows Server 2019 upgrade consulting, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI reporting training and support, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 integration expertise and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions, and Active Directory planning and debugging.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 experts can help your business in any and all facets of your migration to Microsoft Exchange 2016 such as designing high availability system topology for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; CAL licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V design; specifying mass storage capacity required for your virtual machines (VMs), databases and logs; setting up HLB for fault-tolerant client access services; planning, configuring and testing Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating your firewall; creating SSL certs; performing client remediation with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progent offers small and medium-size companies supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk support services for at-home workers. To find out about Progent's supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk services for a remote workforce, visit Help Desk support for telecommuters.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of IT infrastructure monitoring and management tools and is intended to provide a centralized solution for configuring and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can include private clouds and Azure publics cloud resources. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consultants can help organizations of all sizes with any aspect of designing, implementing, and managing a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can review your virtualization topology, show you how to migrate smoothly from older releases of Virtual Machine Manager, develop processes for creating and installing virtual machines and VM hosts, implement high-availability scale-out clusters, connect your private cloud resources with public cloud services, configure virtual switches, develop and refine PowerShell scripts, and assist you to assess the potential business benefits of new capabilities like Storage Replica and Host Guardian Service. Progent's certified virtualization experts offer advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere expertise.
- Progent's Citrix-certified desktop virtualization experts can assist you to design, install, administer, and troubleshoot a virtual Windows desktop and application delivery system by offering Citrix XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can help you optimize your network infrastructure for distributing server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support consultants can help you to administer and maintain an off-site datacenter that offers high uptime, enhanced security, and rapid recovery. Progent can also assist you with additional virtualization products from Citrix by offering Citrix XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint consulting services since the first product was released more than a a dozen years, and Progent has the breadth and depth of IT knowledge to assist businesses of all sizes to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and create SharePoint 2013 apps that bring significant business value to your IT investment. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can assist your company to evaluate the risks and benefits of upgrading to SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online from older versions of SharePoint or from another collaboration environment; decide if an on-premises, Cloud-based or hybrid deployment is most sensible for your organization; and select the right edition of SharePoint 2013 for your applications. Progent can provide full project management support or can assist in individual jobs associated with your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- Progent's experts can help small and medium-size companies to set up and troubleshoot teleconferencing solutions to enable their at-home workers to collaborate safely and effectively with fellow workers and clients. To learn about how Progent's experts can assist businesses to integrate and maintain teleconferencing solutions for at-home workers, visit teleconferencing consulting expertise for telecommuters.
- Progent's System Center consulting experts have more than 15 years of background deploying, supporting and troubleshooting the core components that make up Microsoft System Center and can help your organization to plan, deploy, manage, and repair your System Center solution to optimize the availability and performance of your critical IT resources across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and local and Cloud-based fabric. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration consulting to help your organization to transition to the current edition of System Center from an older one or from a third-party IT management platform to provide the benefits of enterprise-class deployment, centralized management, security, plus infrastructure and application performance monitoring.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.