Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide range of consulting and technical support help for information systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services available to small and mid-size companies in the San Rafael neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- In conducting IT projects for enterprise customers, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on defined steps in order to adhere to budget constraints, tight schedules, and technical goals while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes established industry project management standards founded on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes project goals definition, architecture steps, pilot evaluation, design adjustment, and expert production roll-out. All phases are documented to provide a comprehensive record of technical services delivered and to assist in ongoing system management.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) accreditation is a globally recognized qualification that indicates expertise in network security audit and control. Accredited by ANSI, the CISA credential requires that candidates undergo an extensive examination given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Premier network security audit consultant trained to help companies in the areas of IS audit services, IT governance, network assets and infrastructure lifecycle, IT support, protection of data resources, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer advanced support in deploying and using all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can deliver a wide variety of cost-effective remote support services following leading practices to assist organizations of all sizes to get all the advantages of this powerful project management solution. Support services offered by Progent include solution design, software configuration and migration, setting up safe file and status sharing among onsite and offsite users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized online training.
- Progent can provide the support of CISM Premier cybersecurity management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization defines the basic competencies and international standards of performance that information security professionals are required to master. CISM gives executive management the confidence that consultants who have qualified for their CISM certification have the background and capability to provide effective security administration and consulting services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can help your business to evaluate the business benefits of migrating to SQL Server 2017 and can assist your organization to plan and implement a smooth migration of your databases and applications to any network model including local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts can provide remote or on-premises support ranging from on-demand design assessment or troubleshooting to end-to-end project management and co-management to ensure your SQL Server 2017 project is successfully completed on time and within budget. To find out more, visit SQL Server 2017 integration consulting expertise.
- Progent's certified Office Word and Office 365 Word experts offer a broad range of economical remote consulting services to assist your organization to maintain your existing Microsoft Office Word environment or help you to move to a current version of Office Word. Support available from Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, identifying and fixing compatibility issues between various releases of Word, interfacing Word with different Office apps such as Excel and Outlook or with third-party platforms and add-ons,network optimization for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security and compliance consulting, and smart phone integration, and online Office Word training sessions customized for your special requirements.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points (APs), security gateways, and switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices installed on multiple venues with any number of APs can be remotely provisioned and administered using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies setup, discovery, administration, tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent can provide the expertise of seasoned wireless professionals who can assist your organization to assess the value of UniFi products for your environment and help you to plan, deploy, manage, and maintain your UniFi solution. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent's Microsoft Project consultants offer advanced online and onsite support services for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for Microsoft products that work closely with Project and Project Online. Consulting services offered by Progent include Project Server set up, SharePoint Server 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint 2010 planning and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 support, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2010 support, Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, and Office PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to help you to optimize your infrastructure to accommodate local, branch office, at-home, and mobile users so that they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to work together safely and efficiently. Progent's certified security experts can assist you to plan and enforce security workflows that protect important business information without disrupting the efficient sharing of legitimate information.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide a complete solution that handles all aspects of remote desktop technical support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, assigning accountability, remote desktop control, status tracking, problem resolution, and and metrics. Designed for small companies with few if any full-time service technicians for desktop issues, Progent's Help Desk Services offer remote support at a substantial discount off Progent's regular desktop service rates. Progent can also provide rapid as-needed escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 experts to resolve challenging issues. For details, see Progentís remote desktop Call Center services for small businesses.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide affordable remote assistance to help your business to design, deploy, and troubleshoot any aspect of your iOS and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick jobs to help you through specific technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you finish business-critical projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-based, or hybrid environments and can help you create or support a highly available, secure and efficient network infrastructure that aligns with your computing model. Progent can also provide online and onsite training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a secure, team-oriented ecosystem that maximizes the strategic value of your information network.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you require computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.