Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's IT support services for small companies in San Rafael are concentrated on clients who require immediate and affordable assistance with network stability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short list of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise should provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or in-person expertise to help organizations of any size to design, deploy, manage, and repair a backup system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to migrate from earlier versions of Data Protection Manager or from another backup system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2012 deployment for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers as-needed help for resolving particularly challenging problems, or full project management support. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consulting experts can assist you to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to design, implement, test and manage data protection technology needed to support at-home workers. To find out about Progent's backup/restore consulting services for remote workers, go to backup services for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 consultants can assist your business to evaluate the business advantages of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can help your organization to design and implement a smooth migration of your current SQL Server environment to any deployment architecture including local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts can provide online or onsite support services ranging from on-demand architecture review or troubleshooting to end-to-end project management and co-management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 project is carried out on time and within budget. To find out more, refer to SQL Server 2017 migration expertise.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab at the QTS Colocation Center in Sacramento can be used for testing mission-critical applications, developing efficient migration procedures, evaluating and optimizing performance, designing or validating disaster recovery solutions, resolving compatibility issues, and establishing training environments for new products and technologies. For Progent customers who lack sufficient internal resources to assemble proper pilot environments, the lab reduces capital outlay and engineering risk and helps keep critical network initiatives on schedule.
- Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size companies to plan, implement, tune, administer, and debug computer networks that support telecommuters. To find out about Progent's expertise for at-home workers, visit remote workers consulting services.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) service that incorporates next generation behavior-based machine learning tools to guard endpoints as well as servers and VMs against new malware assaults like ransomware and email phishing, which routinely get by legacy signature-matching anti-virus products. ProSight ASM protects on-premises and cloud resources and offers a unified platform to automate the entire malware attack lifecycle including blocking, infiltration detection, containment, remediation, and forensics. Key features include single-click rollback using Windows VSS and automatic system-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Read about the entire ProSight family of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small organizations
- Progent's short-term staff augmentation services allow you to meet sudden increases in demand for network support personnel without incurring the costs and hassle associated with identifying and recruiting experienced technical help and without adding to your full-time workforce. For details about Progent's short-term staff augmentation services, go to Progent's temporary staff augmentation services.
- The majority of small office multi-site communications networks have no redundancy from Internet circuit failures. Progentís multi-office communications engineers can help small businesses create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity via redundant networks with automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can design and implement fault tolerant Inter-office networks based on non-stop EIGRP routers or zero-downtime OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how redundant connectivity and automatic fail-over can provide affordable non-stop interoffice networking.
- ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software solutions that contain an application-layer firewall that can protect networks from outside and internal attacks. Both of these platforms perform deep examination of network protocols to detect attacks that frequently eluded early-generation firewalls. ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Forefront TMG, which was built on ISA Server 2006's technology while providing a number of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG 2010 has subsequently been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security features offered by the product are now usually taken over by purpose-built physical devices from companies such as Cisco, Barracuda, Palo Alto Networks, SonicWALL, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services integration and support.) Progent provides advanced Microsoft Forefront TMG maintenance and Microsoft ISA Server consulting services to help you maintain and debug your older firewall environment, and Progent can help your organization to upgrade efficiently to a more current security platform by providing system design, integration, optimization, training and troubleshooting.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to provide their remote workforce with secure and efficient access to public cloud resources. For details about ways Progent can help organizations to set up resilient Cloud connnections for their remote workers, go to cloud integration expertise for a remote workforce.
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants offer wide-ranging expertise in the implementation and support of wireless information technology and can help you to design, configure, manage and repair wireless solutions that are secure, resilient, expandable, easy to administer and operate, able to support your critical workloads, and seamlessly incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and on-premises support offered by Progent span a variety of wireless technologies such as smartphone and tablet management, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and installation, wireless site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.