Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's computer consulting for small and mid-size businesses in the city of San Rafael are concentrated on customers who require quick and affordable assistance for network dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), previously known as CallManager, functions as the foundation of Cisco's communications and collaboration portfolio. CUCM and Unified CM Express (CME) offer a modern IP-PBX solution by integrating with apps such as Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Connection for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM experts can assist with any facet of CUCM setup and debugging in areas such as integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and desktop video IP phones, designing dial plans, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE support, designing UCS server clustering systems for survivability, and integration with Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup and disaster recovery platform for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a purpose-built physical appliance manufactured by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with similar functionality but which utilizes your own storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects vital business data produced on-premises, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any site with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants can provide a wide range of consulting services to help your business to plan, integrate, operate and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution built on Barracuda Backup. For additional information, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Stealth intrusion checking is a key part of any overall IT system security plan. Progent's security experts can run extensive unannounced intrusion security tests without the knowledge of your company's in-house network support resources. Unannounced penetration testing uncovers whether existing security defense systems such as intrusion incident alerts and event log analysis are properly set up and actively monitored.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a value-priced, entry-level operating system that allows small businesses to transition from the older stand-alone in-house datacenter to the new hybrid computing model that includes both local and cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can provide budget-friendly online expertise and troubleshooting services to help you manage your Microsoft Windows Server Essentials deployment. After producing Windows Server 2012-R2 Essentials, Microsoft brought out Windows Server 2016 Essentials followed by Windows Server 2019 Essentials. These updated versions improved Azure cloud integration but ultimately removed the pivotal Administrative Dashboard from the Essentials Experience Role. The result was that all management and configuration must be performed manually. This also eliminates the client backup and remote web access features. Microsoft recommends that small businesses running Windows Server Essentials transition to Microsoft 365. Progent's Azure cloud integration consultants can help you plan and carry out an efficient migration from any version of Windows Essentials to Microsoft 365.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of IT security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and institutions around the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer expertise with any of the network security services covered within GIAC certification such as auditing network security mechanisms, security incident handling, traffic analysis, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 experts can assist your organization to evaluate the advantages for migrating to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver fast remote or onsite contact with consulting experts in system planning and deployment, software development, SQL Server management, and network security. To learn more, refer to SQL Server 2019 integration consulting.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network consultants can help you to design and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, optimize and support your network infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from discontinued devices to the latest releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer support for Juniper's flagship network control software to enable you to streamline the management and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN appliances and routers. Progent also has broad background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can assist you maintain environments that include a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to set up their remote employees with secure and efficient integration with public cloud applications and services. For details about how Progent's experts can assist you to set up robust Cloud connnections for their teleworkers, refer to cloud integration expertise for telecommuters.
- Internet Information Services, Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated server role for web hosting and web software development. The new releases provide enhanced security, dependability, expandability, and debugging while also incorporating significant enhancements in remote administration. Many popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which can block dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by web applications. Progent's IIS experts can assist your company to deploy IIS and the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for controlling FastCGI applications.
- In conducting network technology projects for enterprise clients, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on discreet milestones in order to adhere to budget constraints, tight project schedules, and technical objectives while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes field proven industry project management standards founded on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes scope definition, design proposals, project pilots, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expertly guided production roll-out. All phases are documented to provide a detailed record of technical services delivered and to help in future system management.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of network management products and is intended to offer a centralized solution for deploying and administering virtualized datacenters across hybrid environments that can include private clouds and Azure publics cloud services. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consultants can help businesses of all sizes with all facets of building, deploying, and managing a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can assess your virtualization topology, show you how to upgrade smoothly from legacy releases of Virtual Machine Manager, design processes for building and installing virtual machines and hosts, design fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, integrate your datacenter resources with public clouds, configure virtual switches and load balancers, write and debug PowerShell scripts, and help you evaluate the strategic advantages of the latest technologies such as Storage Replica and Shielded VMs. Progent's certified hypervisor professionals offer advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere expertise.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.