Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts can provide a broad range of consulting and technical support help for information systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Services available to small organizations in the city of San Rafael by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering service that uses the technology of top information security companies to deliver web-based control and world-class protection for all your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid structure of Progent's Email Guard managed service combines cloud-based filtering with an on-premises gateway device to provide advanced protection against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-based malware. Email Guard's Cloud Protection Layer serves as a preliminary barricade and keeps most threats from reaching your network firewall. This decreases your exposure to external threats and saves system bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway device adds a further level of inspection for inbound email. For outbound email, the on-premises security gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The local gateway can also assist Exchange Server to track and protect internal email that originates and ends inside your corporate firewall. Learn about the complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network engineers can assist your company to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, optimize and support your network infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from discontinued devices to current versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer support for Juniper's flagship network operating system to help your business to simplify the administration and strengthen the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and firewalls. Progent also has broad background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can assist organizations manage networks that include a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent has two decades of experience helping small and medium-size companies to plan, implement, optimize, administer, and debug computer networks that support teleworkers. To learn about Progent's support services for at-home workers, visit at-home workforce integration help.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization technology allows you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and managed with a high degree of automation independent of the physical components making up the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager supports automated recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables transparent testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce audit reports to confirm complete service recovery, validate SLAs and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network technology, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly restore the complete virtualized network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware SRM integration specialist to assist your organization to design, configure, test and maintain a DR system based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security consultants can help organizations of any size with any aspect of IT security. Progent can create efficient security solutions that protect a small business from modern malware attacks or Progent can plan, configure, and monitor an end-to-end security environment for hybrid networks that support local, remote, and mobile users sharing network resources distributed across a mix of physical sites and various clouds.
- Progent's consulting services for fault tolerant networking offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting experts who can help you build a fault-tolerant network that includes key technologies and processes for mission critical applications. Progentís consulting experts can help your company to implement a network infrastructure with features such as fault tolerant Internet access, network load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, cloud backup, fault tolerant interoffice connectivity, and high-reliability multi-location networks. Progent can also provide workplace recovery preparedness experts to help you plan, test, and document a recovery process founded on best practices.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab located at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Colocation Center in Sacramento is available for testing mission-critical applications, developing cost-effective system upgrade methodologies, evaluating and tuning performance, planning or verifying business continuity solutions, resolving compatibility problems, and establishing training systems for new products and technologies. For Progent clients without sufficient in-house resources to assemble proper pilot environments, Progent's Test and Training Lab reduces capital outlay and engineering risk while keeping vital IT initiatives on schedule.
- Progent has delivered online IT support help to organizations in each state in the U.S. Many of these customers have expressed their appreciation to Progent via testimonials to the excellence of Progent's service staff. Take a look at Progent's client testimonials to learn what people have said concerning the quality of Progent's consulting services.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent professional,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.