Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's information technology support for small businesses in the San Rafael area are concentrated on customers who need fast and affordable help with system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas will give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) program was established by ISACA to verify an IT professional's ability to plan, implement, and maintain information system control mechanisms to mitigate risk. Progent can provide the services of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to assist you to create and execute a risk management plan that follows industry best practices identified by CRISC and crafted to align with your company's risk appetite, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi consultants offer advanced consulting services for Cisco's Wi-Fi technology by delivering services including Aironet wireless access point consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi access points consulting, Catalyst 9100 Series 802.11ax APs system design, configuration, and management services, Cisco Meraki wireless access point integration and consulting services, and Cisco wireless controller consulting.
- Progent offers enterprise clients online or onsite NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete line of SAN storage products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware products. Areas of NetApp SAN storage technology supported by Progent include SAN dsign, cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, storage management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent can provide Level 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably based on best practices.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform enables you to build entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be provisioned in minutes and managed with a high level of automation regardless of the physical components used by the underlying network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager supports programmatic recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables transparent testing for disaster recovery, updates and fixes and can produce audit reports to confirm full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and prove disaster recovery compliance. When used with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly restore the complete virtualized network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to help your organization to design, configure, test and administer a disaster recovery system based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is an affordable service built around a brief discussion with a Progent information assurance consultant. The fact-finding interview is intended to assess your organization's ability to stop or recover rapidly after a ransomware incident. Progent will consult with you personally to gather information about your current antivirus tools and backup platform, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow industry best practices to deploy an efficient security and backup/recovery system that meets your business needs. For additional information, visit Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent provides complete and meaningful reports of all support activity to ensure clients donít ever feel ďcaptiveĒ to their IT service provider. Progent sends e-mail accounts of services shortly after completion of each support interaction, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly billings. Complete IT service documentation makes it easier for customers to transfer to a new service provider or take on more service duties internally. Good service reporting also give IT managers the visibility needed to determine the value of maintenance services and develop more realistic network expense projections.
- SharePoint 2016, designed for onsite deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, offers deep integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid network models that seamlessly combine local and cloud-based infrastructure and services. Other improvements include fast deployment with the new MinRole installation feature, larger scale, faster performance, stronger security and compliance, enterprise analytics via Power BI integration, and a more engaging user experience for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants can provide economical online and on-premises expertise, application development, and technical support services for organizations of any size who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. To learn more, see SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid deployment consulting.
- The complexity and versatility of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 requires an IT expert with hands-on experience and broad knowledge in designing and building efficient end-to-end business technology environments. The professional experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server 2008 experts, averaging over 10 years of background integrating Microsoft-powered solutions, assures your success in supporting and troubleshooting your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 support experts can also assist you to evaluate the advantages of migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on creating a hybrid architecture that integrates local systems with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration.
- Progent's seasoned VoIP experts can provide Cisco UC520 consulting services to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP system or plan and carry out a smooth upgrade to a current IP telephony and voicemail system.
- Progent's CISSP certified security consultants and CISM certified security experts can help your company to protect your Mac network system through expert support services which include running complete security auditing, recovery from virus and worm assaults, configuring firewalls, deploying safe mobile connectivity, installing automated applications for protection against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and developing a comprehensive security plan appropriate for your enterprise and network environment.
- SharePoint 2019 delivers much of the modern look and feel of SharePoint Online, serving as a crossover release that bridges the classic UI of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint environment. Progent's certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants can provide economical online and on-premises consulting, application development, and debugging services for organizations of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. Progent can assist you design and execute an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that combines local and cloud components into a seamless intranet solution. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2019 planning and deployment expertise.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has managed the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions using Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to meet the needs of small companies who can't justify the burden of maintaining a large IT group but who still need information networks with enterprise-class dependability, protection, and responsiveness.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are in need of computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.