Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide range of consulting and technical support help for IT networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size organizations in San Rafael by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 experts can help you to evaluate the advantages of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, create test environments and rollout strategies, tune your network for on-premises, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, educate your IT support, team, create an enterprise-wide security plan, streamline network administration, help with creating applications, and build and test a DR/BC plan. If you are considering migrating from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration consultants can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your business and plan and carry out a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has managed the design and deployment of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to meet the needs of small companies who can't justify the high cost of supporting a large IT team but who still require information networks with world-class reliability, protection, and performance.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants offer a broad range of remote support services to assist you to design, program, test, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot applications powered by any version of Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist you to migrate your legacy Excel solutions to the latest versions of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Google Android smart phones and tablets, and identify and fix compatibility issues between different releases of Office Excel. Progent offers as-needed help to organizations who need a fast fix to a specific issue associated with Office Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management services for upgrading or creating line-of-business application software based on Excel. Progent's affordable online training classes for Excel can be custom tailored to address the needs of individuals or teams.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or onsite expertise to assist organizations of all sizes to design, implement, administer, and repair a backup/restore solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) consultants can help you to migrate from older versions of SCDPM or from a different backup platform, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 implementation for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent can provide as-needed help for fixing particularly challenging problems, or full project management services. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consultants can assist you to plan and carry out an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 offers significant enhancements in speed, capacity, security and compliance, availability, mobile computing integration, and built-in business intelligence. New features include PolyBase for handling structured and unstructured files in one appliance for data warehousing, R language support, Dynamic Data Masking, Mobile Reports, and centralized control over local and cloud-based operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts can provide online and on-premises support to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, implement, manage or troubleshoot any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to interface SQL Server 2016 with other core Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics GP, Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security consultants can help your company to protect your Mac network through expert services such as running extensive security auditing, recovery from hacker assaults, configuring firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile access, deploying advanced applications for protection against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and designing a comprehensive security strategy appropriate for your enterprise and network system.
- SharePoint 2019 incorporates much of the modern experience of SharePoint Online, serving as a crossover platform between the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants can provide economical remote and on-premises consulting, software development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of any size who intend to migrate to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from legacy releases of SharePoint. Progent can assist you design and execute an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that combines onsite and cloud-based infrastructure into a seamless intranet solution. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online support.
- Progent's Windows 10 migration consultants can assist organizations of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any earlier version of Microsoft Windows. Online and on-premises assessment and upgrade services for Microsoft Windows 10 offered by Progent's consultants include ROI estimates, project supervision, application compatibility testing, test lab systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud solutions, mobile management, telecommuter access, security and compliance, automated deployment and management, infrastructure design, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, custom training for network management personnel and users, and ongoing consulting support.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.