Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide range of engineering and support assistance for computer systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network services offered to small companies in San Rafael by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to implement cybersecurity defense solutions and provide cleanup services required for remote workers. For details about Progent's cybersecurity defense expertise for teleworkers, see network security protection solutions for remote workers.
- Progent can assist your IT team to plan and manage networks that include resources from a mix of public clouds. Progent offers a range of public cloud support services such as Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud planning and deployment consulting, Amazon Web Services cloud migration, Amazon Web Marketing Service programming, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) administration. For details, see Progent's experts in configuring and managing multiple clouds.
- Hyper-V 2016 utilizes key technologies initially developed for and proven on Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This dramatically enhances the ability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to support private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by enhancing data security, uptime, expandability, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V experts can help you to evaluate the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure test environments to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital workloads, plan a cost-effective network architecture for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, develop and carry out a smooth upgrade plan, train your IT management and technical support personnel, and deliver ongoing consulting and debugging support to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution delivers maximum business value. Progent's virtualization technology consultants also offer Windows 2022 Hyper-V Virtual Server migration consulting and Windows Server 2019 Hyper-V Virtual Server upgrade to assist you to update your Windows Hyper-V 2016 deployment.
- Progent offers two ultra-affordable service bundles designed to enable small businesses to receive a professional network security assessment from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer runs a comprehensive test of your network from beyond your company firewall to determine potential risks in the security profile you present to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer runs a network scan from a secure machine inside your firewall to evaluate your exposure to internal threats. The two security inventory services are set up and executed from a secured external site.
- The ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services deliver significantly more value than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 firewalls for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can help your company to manage your existing PIX or ASA 5500 firewalls and migrate efficiently to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide online and on-premises support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your business to design, deploy, optimize, administer and troubleshoot firewall environments built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line is intended to help organizations to carry out the urgent first phase in mitigating a ransomware attack by putting out the fire. Progent's online ransomware expert can help you to identify and isolate breached servers and endpoints and guard undamaged assets from being penetrated. If your network has been penetrated by any strain of ransomware, don't panic. Get immediate help by calling Progent's Ransomware Hot Line at 800-462-8800. For more information, see Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, previously called Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Navision, is an enterprise resource planning solution created for Azure cloud, on-premises, or hybrid deployments. Progent's certified Microsoft 365 experts, Excel specialists, Teams integrators, and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can help your organization to integrate Dynamics 365 Business Central with key Microsoft technologies. Progent's database experts offer SQL Server consulting and Power BI analytics mentoring to assist your organization to utilize Dynamics Business Central to produce applications and analytical reports that allow you to make better business decisions. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central consultants can help your organization to maintain legacy versions of Dynamic NAV/Navision or plan and configure modern Business Central deployments.
- If you incorporates Cisco appliances, you may be running an old version of Cisco IOS, the operating system used in almost every Cisco router as well as current Cisco switches. Cisco often publishes updates to IOS to fix bugs, shore up security vulnerabilities, or improve functionality. However, upgrading Cisco IOS and other Cisco OS platforms can be tricky, depending upon your Cisco device and your network infrastructure. As an example, there could be limited internal RAM that could cause a new OS release to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers offer a broad variety of services related to updating Cisco IOS software or other Cisco OS such as IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent's consultants can run inventories of your router software, recommend appropriate updates, provision Cisco devices, transfer software images/, activate and test your update, tune performance, troubleshoot problems, and train your network support managers how to utilize all significant new capabilities.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it easier to create custom Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that offer all of the core elements of proven Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also meet the individualized requirements of your company. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, applications developers can work with the most widely used customization environment in the software industry to adapt Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, create business logic, and personalize forms and reports. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can help you to benefit from Dynamics GP's connectivity with Office and Microsoft 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, SQL Server 2019 integration and SQL Server development and DBA services, and programming background with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Continuum and other developer systems make it possible to create custom mission-critical applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Dynamics GP.
- Progent offers a wide range of affordable consulting and support services to assist you company to install, integrate, repair, and administer desktop PCs and notebooks based on Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular versions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 11 deployment assistance, Windows 10 migration assistance, Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 7 technical support, MS Office and Microsoft 365 integration and training, and 64-bit processing upgrades.
- Progent offers the services of a certified video conferencing and telepresence consultant with expertise deploying technology from the leading telepresence providers including Cisco, Polycom, and LifeSize and can assist your company to design, configure, expand, or troubleshoot a video conferencing solution that protects your current investment and optimizes the strategic value of your information system. Progent also offers the services of infrastructure consultants who can help companies of all sizes to build and maintain a network that provides the speed, dependability, security, and scalability you need to support your video conferencing/telepresence solution.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent professional,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.