Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts can deliver a broad selection of consulting and support help for computer systems powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size organizations in the San Rafael area by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Experts Team offers mentoring in Microsoft financial and ERP/MRP platforms, enabling you to create cost effective and cohesive network solutions that fit the specific needs of your company. Progent's application development consultants can deliver a range of services including
Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain (formerly Dynamics AX and Axapta) enterprise resource planning consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Accounting Software training and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP software support,
Microsoft Dynamics Solomon business accounting software migration and support,
and MS Commerce/RMS deployment.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) program was established by ISACA to verify an IT professional's ability to design, implement, and support IS control mechanisms to reduce risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to assist your company to create and execute a risk management strategy that follows leading practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to align with your company's risk tolerance, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 upgrade engineers can assist your company to manage and maintain legacy Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also show you how to assess the potential business value of adopting Windows Windows 10 or Windows 11. If it makes sense for your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 10 migration engineers and Windows 11 integration experts can help your IT organization to plan and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade to a current version of Windows.
- Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size organizations to design, implement, optimize, manage, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate remote workers. Progent can assist you to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management. For information about Progent's expertise for remote workers, go to work-from-home consulting services.
- If your system has been penetrated by any strain of ransomware, do not panic. Get urgent help by calling Progent's Ransomware Hot Line at 800-462-8800.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can provide a variety of consulting services to help companies of any size to maintain, manage, and repair networks that include workstations, laptops, tablets, or smartphones powered by Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration support and Windows 11 upgrade assistance.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is dedicated to providing the best quality of online network support offered anywhere for both emergency as well as standard problems. For emergency issues that impact many workers, crucial personnel, or a mission-critical application, the TRC can engage in less than an hour. For non-critical issues, the TRC is committed to respond in less than two hours. In all cases, your trouble ticket will be generated promptly and correctly, you will be sent an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will contact you on every corrected problem to make sure you are comfortable with the results and willing to close the ticket. Find out more details about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection solution that utilizes next generation behavior-based machine learning technology from SentinelOne to guard endpoint devices as well as servers and VMs against new malware attacks like ransomware and email phishing, which easily evade legacy signature-based anti-virus products. ProSight ASM safeguards on-premises and cloud resources and offers a single platform to automate the complete threat progression including blocking, detection, containment, cleanup, and forensics. Top capabilities include single-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service and automatic system-wide immunization against new attacks. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight line of low-cost network management outsourcing services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.