Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide array of consulting and support assistance for information networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Support services offered to small businesses in the city of San Rafael by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless expansion of Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a converged voice messaging platform that promotes collaboration by providing a variety of alternatives for accessing calls and messages within an environment that is simple to deploy and maintain. Unity Connection allows you to access and manage voice messages from your email inbox, browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP endpoint, a smartphone, or a tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco ISR routers, offers affordable voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and automated-attendant functions for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprise branch locations with up to 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and technical support support to ensure that your voice messaging solution gives you maximum business advantage.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was established in 1999 to certify the skill of computer security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and institutions around the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer expertise with all of the security services covered within the GIAC accreditation such as evaluating network security mechanisms, incident management and response, intrusion detection, web application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with government requirements for reporting incidents.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide an end-to-end service desk solution that handles all facets of remote Level 1 desktop support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, managing ownership, screen sharing, status tracking, problem resolution, and and reporting. Designed for small businesses with few if any in-house service personnel for end users, Progent's Help Desk Services provide online support at a significant savings from Progent's regular desktop service rates. Progent also offers fast as-needed escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 experts to resolve complex issues. To learn more, visit Progentís online desktop Call Center services for small organizations.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants offer wide-ranging backgrounds in the integration and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help your IT team to plan, install, administer and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are compliant, resilient, expandable, easy to administer and operate, able to handle your critical applications, and seamlessly incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and onsite support available from Progent cover a selection of wireless technologies and include smartphone and tablet integration, Wi-Fi network infrastructure design and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's backup and restore consultants offer support for a wide range of utilities and technologies that deliver solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and desktops as well as laptops and smartphones. Progent supports leading backup products by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, Mozy, Retrospect, Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are available to small and mid-sized businesses as an affordable end-to-end solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can show you how to select, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewalls to create a next-generation security environment that spans your data center and cloud resources and protects any user anywhere with any endpoint device. To find out more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall integration services.
- SQL Server 2016 offers major improvements in speed, capacity, security and compliance, availability, BOYD integration, plus built-in BI. New features include PolyBase for processing SQL and NoSQ databases in one appliance for big data applications, Hadoop support, Dynamic Data Masking, Mobile Reports, and seamless control over local and cloud resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts offer online and on-premises expertise to help organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, manage or troubleshoot any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with other key Microsoft platforms including Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Skype for Business, and SCOM.
- Progent can provide the expertise of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants and experienced database application developers, DBAs, project managers, Cisco-certified network architects, business continuity planning specialists, and security professionals to help you to support Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or carry out an efficient migration to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to set up IP voice technology to give their at-home employees the advantage of virtual extensions of the corporate phone system. To find out about how Progent's experts can help your teleworkers to integrate and debug VoIP solutions, refer to IP voice expertise for telecommuters.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls are industry leaders in delivering best-in-class performance for SSL inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall experts can help you to deploy your Fortinet FortiGate security appliances to protect your digital assets at the enterprise edge, within the data center core, at branches, and in the cloud. To learn more, refer to Fortinet firewall consultants.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.