Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support for small and mid-size businesses in the city of San Rafael are focused on clients who require fast and affordable help with system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will provide a sense of how Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent has created a white paper that details the benefits businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's unique IT service delivery paradigm for network consulting that ranges from desktop troubleshooting to full-service project management. The white paper also explains how Progent's outsourcing services can help clients to reduce costs, accelerate productivity, and increase the value of their information system. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Progent can provide businesses with an IT management professional who can function as a temporary or part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran technology executive can provide long-term direction to help your company to deploy sensible IT products to enhance business operations so they align better with your corporate goals. Your company can create and implement a well conceived information technology plan without absorbing the expense of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Key services Progent's part-time CIO can perform include strategic planning, establishing IT budgets, developing models for TCO, analyzing business processes, negotiating contracts with suppliers, defining security and compliance policies, business impact analysis, automating network management, patch control, network asset documentation control, and business continuity planning.
- The overwhelming majority of small business interoffice communications infrastructures have no redundancy to handle Internet connection outages. Progentís inter-office connectivity engineers can help small companies achieve fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity by means of fully redundant system architectures with automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and implement fault tolerant Inter-office networks based on fault tolerant EIGRP routers or zero-downtime OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how redundant connections and transparent fail-over can provide economical 24x7 interoffice networking.
- Progent's low-priced after-hours online support program offers companies 24x7 access to online support from Progent's TRC. Support services offered outside standard work hours include resolving problems with Microsoft-based servers, MS Windows desktop support, help with Microsoft Office applications, network and system backup/restore, and basic routing and switching help for Cisco technology.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery software suite that uses failover storage clustering along with synchronous replication to deliver rapid, zero data loss disaster recovery between sites that are as far as 185 miles apart. Progent offers online or on-premises access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist you to plan, deploy, manage, update, test and repair a disaster recovery system based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose an architecture for your MetroCluster environment that meets your functional requirements and budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster environment by providing guidance with tasks such as assigning disk pools, determining aggregate and plexes layout, setting up volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, provisioning switches, designing a tiebreaker mechanism, setting up a configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and testing your MetroCluster disaster recovery system to show compliance with information assurance standards and government requirements.
- Altaro VM Backup provides small and mid-size organizations a dependable and affordable solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be used for on-premises, offsite, multi-site, and cloud-hosted architectures and also supports low-cost cloud backup to Microsoft Azure storage. Headline capabilities include state-of-the-art Augmented Inline Deduplication to reduce backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection with backup spacing as short as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective, advanced encryption, granular restore options for individual files and emails, support for Windows Server Cluster Shared Volumes and vCenter for handling large-scale environments, and the ability to leverage Microsoft VSS technology to back up online virtual machines with zero downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and can provide a broad range of consulting services to help you to plan, deploy, manage and troubleshoot a backup/restore system powered by Altaro VM Backup software. For more information, visit Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- Progent offers access to the affordable services of online Internet connectivity consultants to assist your company to evaluate or update your ISP services so your Internet access solution meets your business requirements. Support services available from Progent's engineers include assessment of your current bandwidth utilization, carrier and service plan analysis and ordering, network provisioning, and overseeing a seamless switchover to a new carrier and/or service plan. Network provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and deploying additional ones, implementing firewalls, and upgrading dependable BGP architectures.
- Progent produces full and detailed reports of all service work to make sure clients donít ever feel ďcaptiveĒ to their support organization. Progent sends email documentation of support activity shortly after completion of each service task, and also encloses a printed copy along with monthly billings. Complete network support documentation makes it less disruptive for clients to move to a different service organization or assume more support duties in house. Complete support reporting also give IT managers the information required to assess the quality of support services and develop better informed network expense projections.
- Progent has been providing SharePoint support since the initial SharePoint product was released over a decade ago, and Progent has the scope of IT knowledge to assist organizations of all sizes to design and carry out a SharePoint Server 2013 installation and develop SharePoint Server 2013 applications that add significant business benefit to your IT investment. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you to evaluate the business advantages of migrating to SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online from legacy releases of SharePoint or from a different collaboration solution; decide whether an in-house, Cloud-based or hybrid deployment is most sensible for your busi9ness; and select the right version of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent can provide comprehensive project management services or can assist in specific tasks associated with your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- Progent's seasoned IP Voice experts can provide Cisco UC540 consulting services to assist you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or design and implement an efficient migration to a current IP telephony and voicemail system.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has been responsible for the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to meet the needs of small companies who can't justify the high cost of maintaining a large IT group but who still need information networks with enterprise-class dependability, protection, and responsiveness.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a quick and affordable alternative for small and medium-size organizations to get an unbiased assessment of the health of their information system. Based on some of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools in the industry, and supervised by Progent's certified group of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the configuration of your essential network assets adhere to leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and provide immediate benefits such as a more manageable and more secure AD implementation. Both versions also provide the long-term benefits of advanced remote network monitoring and management technology. These benefits can include lower-cost management, improved compliance with government and industry security standards, more efficient utilization of IT assets, quicker problem resolution, more dependable backup and restore, and less downtime. To find out more about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you need technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.