Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide array of consulting and support assistance for IT networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Support services offered to small organizations in the city of San Rafael by Progent's team of seasoned technical professionals include:
- Progent offers enterprise customers remote or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire family of SAN storage products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware vSphere, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Areas of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include SAN architecture, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, storage management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent can provide Tier 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably based on leading practices.
- In performing network technology projects for large customers, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on defined steps in order to meet budget constraints, tight schedules, and technical goals while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes established industry project management standards founded on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes scope definition, design proposals, pilot evaluation, design tuning, and expertly managed production roll-out. All phases are documented to provide a detailed record of technical services provided and to help in ongoing system management.
- Progent is experienced in negotiating ransomware settlements with hackers. Negotiating an acceptable settlement is a complex exercise that requires a mix of real-word experience, technical knowledge and business acumen. It also requires close co-operation with the ransomware victim's IT staff and the insurance provider, if there is one. Since the top priority of the ransomware victim is fast recovery, it is critical to establish recovery teams that operate effectively, in parallel, and with intimate collaboration. Progent offers the breadth of IT skills and the deep bench of personnel to complement your IT staff and restore your network rapidly and economically. for more details, see ransomware settlement negotiation consulting.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls deliver a major performance boost over Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X security appliances and include centralized management of modern security capabilities such as application visibility and control (AVC), next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with intelligent prioritization of risks, advanced malware protection (AMP), DDoS mitigation, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE firewall consultants can help your organization to plan and execute a smooth migration to Cisco Firepower Series firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and show you how to integrate Firepower firewalls with Cisco's subscription-based security services to create and centrally control IT ecosystems that span local offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For details about Cisco's Firepower line of Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs), refer to Firepower Series firewalls consulting expertise.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to integrate, maintain, and debug Cisco IP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP products to the newest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also help you to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, originally known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) to build a an advanced IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Cisco Unified Communications Manager applications that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent can deliver support with all aspects of Cisco IP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving QoS, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR routers with CUBE internetworking support, and creating UCS server failover and Cisco SRST systems for survivability.
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server and its replacement Microsoft Forefront TMG are discontinued software solutions that include an application-aware firewall that can defend networks from outside and internal threats. Both platforms provide deep examination of Internet protocols to detect threats that routinely evaded legacy firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was replaced by Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was based on ISA Server's architecture while delivering a number of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG 2010 has in turn been discontinued by Microsoft, and the gateway security functions provided by the product are now usually handled by dedicated physical appliances from vendors such as Cisco, Check Point, Fortinet, SonicWALL, and WatchGuard. (See ASA Firewall with Firepower Services integration and support.) Progent offers online Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway maintenance and Microsoft ISA Server consulting services to help you maintain and troubleshoot your legacy firewalls, and Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to a more current security solution by providing system design, integration, optimization, training and troubleshooting.
- Progent has been providing SharePoint consulting services since the initial SharePoint product was published. Progent's SharePoint Server 2013 experts can help you to maintain your existing SharePoint environment or move up to a newer on-prem release of SharePoint or to SharePoint Online for a cloud-based or hybrid configuration. For more information on migrating, see SharePoint Server 2019 upgrade services.
- Progent's Jabber consultants offer online or onsite support to help organizations of any size to plan, implement, manage, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified Communications Manager ecosystems. Progent can provide advanced support for all the products, technologies and services that make up creating a cohesive Cisco Jabber solution such as Cisco network appliancesand management tools, Microsoft 365 applications, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Android smartphones, SIP trunking, WiFi networks, cyber security, cloud computing, telepresence systems, PBX systems, business continuity, and the many other components of a modern collaboration solution.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.