Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide array of consulting and support assistance for computer environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small organizations in San Rafael by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously called SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates more than 25 years of experience assisting manufacturing, distribution and service organizations to manage complicated supply chains and streamline key business processes in order to get products to market quickly and meet customer schedules consistently. Progent can provide the skills of an ERP specialist with more than 20 years of experience working with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial platform. Progent can provide remote or on-premises services that spans from as-needed advice to comprehensive solution planning and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample services offered by Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, upgrades, business analysis, application development, CPQ, web site integration, technical support, ETL, Amazon AWS integration, disaster recovery planning, and database administration. To learn more, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-grade colocation centers in the and major cities throughout the U.S., and Progent's colocation center consulting professionals can enhance your systemís fault tolerance and performance by helping you select a colo facility that addresses the particular needs of your company including geographic location, size, communications, affordability, and value-added features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are designed for companies with hardware housed at collocation hosting sites and in need of on-demand in-person assistance at the colocation site plus remote support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified professionals. Progent provides a variety of collocation center support services including network architecture analysis, Windows and UNIX server installation and maintenance, tech support for server and telecommunications infrastructure, development and deployment of fault tolerant configurations, architecting and implementing layered security structures, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing environments, and creating fault tolerant server and storage cluster configurations.
- Progentís BI reporting experts can provide online and onsite expertise to assist you with any aspect of business intelligence (BI) reporting ranging from troubleshooting or modernizing applications to planning and deploying a comprehensive business intelligence solution. Progent's BI experts can help your company to maintain your current BI system, assist you to upgrade databases and applications from a legacy reporting product to a modern one, and provide as-needed remote mentoring tailored to your individual needs. Progentís business reporting consultants can provide experience in the leading business analytics reporting and visualization platforms such as Microsoft's SQL Server BI suite (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel BI tools such as Power Pivot and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Progent's MS Exchange hosting services provide an enterprise-class data center that features backed-up power and cooling systems, round-the-clock staffed security and IT support center, plus fault-tolerant connections to Internet backbone service providers. Hosted Microsoft Exchange servers are set up as virtual machines for service continuity, smooth scalability, and fast restoration. Services feature integration with your business network, access to handheld computing devices, continual monitoring of performance and security, spam and virus protection, patch and service pack control, Helpdesk support, per-day data backup, and comprehensive messaging administration services.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery platform that combines array-based storage clustering with continual replication to deliver fast, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between datacenters that are up to 300km apart. Progent offers the skills of a NetApp MetroCluster expert who can help your business to plan, deploy, administer, update, test and repair a disaster recovery solution built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster environment that aligns with your technical requirements and budget. Progent can ensure you follow leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster environment by providing help with procedures like assigning disk pools, arranging aggregate layout, provisioning NetApp FlexVol volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, installing Cisco and Brocade switches, designing a tiebreaker, setting up a configuration replication network, and verifying your DR solution to show adherence with industry standards and government mandates.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful role for web hosting and web application development. The new releases offer enhanced security, reliability, scalability, and debugging while delivering significant enhancements in automated and remote administration. A variety of popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which is able to block dangerous HTTP requests from being run by web software. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can help your company to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for managing FastCGI programs.
- The majority of business multi-site communications networks have no fault tolerance to deal with Internet line failures. Progentís multi-site communications professionals can help small companies create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity through fully redundant system architectures featuring transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and deploy ultra-reliable Inter-office connections based on fault tolerant EIGRP network routers or fault tolerant OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how multi-path connectivity and automatic fail-over offer affordable 24x7 interoffice connectivity.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network consultants can help you to plan and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, enhance and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from outdated products to current releases. Progent's Junos OS engineers can provide expertise with Juniper's premiere network control software to enable you to streamline the management and strengthen the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and firewalls. Progent also has extensive experience maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can assist you maintain environments that include a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription backup and disaster recovery service for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup deployment can incorporate a purpose-built physical appliance built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with similar features but which utilizes your own storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects critical business data produced locally, at one or multiple remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a wide range of consulting services to assist your business to design, integrate, manage and troubleshoot a BDR solution based on Barracuda Backup. For additional information, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Microsoft allows you to create transparent hybrid networks that combine Office 365 Exchange Online and local installations of Exchange. This permits you to have certain mailboxes located on your physical datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you with any facet of designing, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide as-needed support to help you through stubborn technical issues and also can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 solution is completed on schedule and within budget. For details about Progent's online consulting expertise for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, visit Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business consultants offer remote and on-premises consulting services for companies of any size to evaluate the benefits of upgrading to Microsoft Skype for Business or Skype for Business Online from any version of Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can help you to design an on-premises, cloud-based or mixed topology; interface Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server,Exchange, SharePoint and Office; set up HA mechanisms; connect Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and interface with third-party collaboration systems such as Cisco Video Interop Server. Progent's certified information security experts can assist you to design and verify a security environment for your Skype for Business deployment that is compliant with government and industry standards.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online experts can provide comprehensive online and onsite support services for Project Server and Project Online and for all Microsoft platforms that work closely with Microsoft Project. Services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server set up, SharePoint Server 2013 migration consulting and application development, SharePoint 2010 design and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrades, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 support, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Office Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel application support, and PowerPoint and Visio webinar training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to assist you to enhance your infrastructure to accommodate local, branch office, at-home, and mobile workers so that they can use Microsoft Project Server to work together securely and efficiently. Progent's certified network security consultants can assist your IT team to adopt and police security workflows that safeguard sensitive project data without interfering with the productive sharing of legitimate data.
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, quick, and economical access to Registered Cisco CCIE consultants. CCIEs are elite networking experts who earn this prestigious classification only after strenuous testing by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complex issues surrounding network design, configuration, troubleshooting, and service. Progentís CCIE professionals work closely with Cisco engineers in analyzing issues with Cisco's IOS software and developing workarounds or acquiring patches to resolve anomalies. Progent can provide quick contact with a CCIE by phone so you can receive immediate help for tough network troubles that are affecting business efficiency but are beyond the expertise of your local network support resources.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.