Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's computer support for small companies in the San Rafael neighborhood are concentrated on customers who need immediate and economical help with system dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to provide their at-home workers with secure and seamless access to cloud resources. To learn about how Progent's consultants can assist businesses to set up robust Cloud connnections for their remote workers, go to cloud integration consulting services for teleworkers.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers companies expert consulting for solutions from other major Firewall and VPN vendors including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to create a comprehensive security plan and select appropriate technologies from a variety of suppliers to support your security objectives while sticking within your spending restraints.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, designed for onsite deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, supports integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid network models that transparently combine on-premises and cloud infrastructure and services. Additional improvements include fast deployment with the new MinRole feature, larger scale, higher performance, tighter security and compliance, advanced analytics with Power BI support, and a more engaging client interface for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer affordable remote and onsite consulting expertise, application development, and debugging support for organizations of all sizes who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid integration consulting services.
- Progent's Power BI experts can assist your business to design, install, manage, update or troubleshoot your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent's database experts can help you to organize your source data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can help you build and manage an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid network model for Power BI. To learn more, visit Progent's Power BI consulting services.
- Progent's System Center consulting experts have over a decade of background integrating, supporting and fixing the key platforms included with System Center and can assist your organization to plan, configure, support, and repair your System Center 2012 R2 solution to maximize the uptime and responsiveness of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and local and Cloud-based datacenters. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade consulting to assist your organization to move to the current version of System Center from an earlier release or from another datacenter management solution to provide the advantages of enterprise-class provisioning, centralized management, security, plus infrastructure and critical application availability and performance monitoring.
- The failover cluster technology incorporated into the most recent versions of MS Windows Server has been dramatically redesigned to simplify the deployment, configuration, and management of server clusters and to offer improved levels of system availability, protection, efficiency, and flexibility. New or enhanced features include cluster Validation, easier configuration and deployment, unified cluster management, new cluster infrastructure for increased uptime, hardened protection and quorum models, elimination of failure points, more disk and memory capacity, improvements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration capability for Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's certified failover cluster experts can help you assess the business benefits of failover clusters, design and implement an installation, educate your IT staff to administer your failover clusters, provide continuing consulting and support services, and create and test a disaster recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can help you you to create an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- Progent's low-priced after-hours remote technical support program provides clients 24x7 access to online support from Progent's TRC. Support services available outside regular work hours include resolving issues with Microsoft server products, Microsoft Windows desktop support, assistance with Microsoft Office applications, system backup/restore, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
- Progent's Amazon AWS planning and integration experts offer affordable remote consulting to assist companies to access Amazon AWS cloud services such as Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual machine hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for scalable cloud storage, and Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Amazon AWS integration including needs analysis, preparedness assessment, system design and review, testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, software license management, backup/restore solutions, and security. Progent can provide advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN connections and can help you deploy cloud-centric or hybrid ecosystems that efficiently incorporate Amazon AWS services. Progent can provide occasional consulting or Progent can provide project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you move efficiently to the Amazon AWS platform.
- Load balancing of multiple servers increases performance and offers fault tolerance by working around crashed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing support services cover a wide array of fault-tolerant load balancing technologies including network load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content dispatching technology including F5 Networks 3DNS. Fault tolerant load balancing providers for which Progent offers consulting services include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB feature of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Access Gateway, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Engine and Cisco CDN Software, and F5 Networks BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent professional,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.