Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's information technology support services for small companies in San Rafael are focused on customers who need fast and affordable assistance with network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting services and technical experience will provide a sense of how Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Based in the, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting on-premises help, computer network management outsourcing and network consulting services to small and midsize businesses in California and in larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent can also provide high-level online IT consulting services, network monitoring, and emergency troubleshooting to cut costs and minimize downtime for organizations anywhere in the U.S..
- The Help Desk service delivery model adopted by Progent's Technical Response Center gives small and midsize businesses an effective alternative to dependence on freelance consultants by offering in-depth expertise shared by all engineering groups, optional 24x7 availability of emergency assistance, fast escalation to appropriate specialists for solving the most complex issues, support consistency and reliability, prompt follow-up enforced by veteran support administrators, a choice of convenient techniques for initiating service tasks, and excellent process transparency enabled by trouble ticket tracking and available via a web portal.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to design, deploy, verify and maintain backup/restore systems to support teleworkers. For information about Progent's backup/recovery solutions for an at-home workforce, refer to backup/recovery solutions for telecommuters.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) helps to promote top performance and dependable
availability for key applications by providing unified, cross-platform tracking of physical
and virtual infrastructure installed across on-premises systems and cloud environments.
Progent's consulting team offers advanced remote and onsite expertise to assist
businesses of any size to design, integrate, tune, update and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016
deployments. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can help your company to migrate to Operations Manager
2016 from earlier releases or from different monitoring platforms, or combine multiple monitoring tools into a unified infrastructure management ecosystem. Progent can also help you expand your SCOM 2016 scope to include resources based in public clouds by
delivering Microsoft Azure
integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's temporary staff augmentation services allow organizations to respond to the need for IT professionals without incurring the expense and hassle that come with vetting and hiring experienced technical workers and without increasing your permanent workforce. To find out about Progent's temporary staff augmentation services, refer to Progent's short-term IT staffing services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consulting experts have more than a decade of experience planning, deploying, enhancing and repairing System Center Operations Manager environments and can provide companies of all sizes advanced remote or onsite consulting support for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can help your company to plan an architecture for System Center 2012 Operations Manager servers that provides the responsiveness and resilience required to monitor your IT resources effectively, whether your infrastructure are on-premises, cloud-based, or a hybrid environment. Progent's SCOM consultants can also help you to import and tune Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to industry best practices for monitoring network infrastructure as well as Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can deliver fast remote or onsite troubleshooting to assist you to remediate critical issues detected by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to help you to migrate smoothly from Operations Manager 2016 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project consultants offer comprehensive online and onsite support services for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for all Microsoft products that work closely with Project and Project Online. Consulting support services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server set up, SharePoint 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint Server 2010 design and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 support, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange 2013 integration, Microsoft Exchange 2010 management, Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, plus PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to assist you to enhance your environment to accommodate local, branch, at-home, and mobile workers so that they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to work together securely and productively. Progent's certified security engineers can assist your IT team to adopt and enforce security workflows that safeguard sensitive business information without interfering with the productive sharing of authorized data.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can help you to evaluate the benefits of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, create test environments and rollout plans, optimize your infrastructure for on-premises, multi-site, cloud-based, and partial-cloud environments, educate your IT management, staff, create a corporate-wide security strategy, automate IT administration, help with application development, and build and test a DR/BC plan. If your organization is considering moving from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration experts can assist you to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and design and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies reduce the effort required for IT managers to set up applications so that they are standardized throughout an entire workforce, provide the ability to manage access to business data, and allow fast installation of new or updated desktops. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure behind RDS simplifies desktop access, improves responsiveness, strengthens security, unifies administration, and offers an almost seamless user experience. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can help you to assess the strategic advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, set up pilot and on-line environments, optimize your network infrastructure to support virtual clients effectively, evaluate and remediate security issues, and educate your IT managers to follow best practices to gain maximum payback from client virtualization.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office and Office 365 consultants can help companies of any size to incorporate Office desktop and Office 365 applications such as Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Visio and Publisher into a cohesive solution that offers quick ROI and enables better business outcomes. Progent can assist your company to integrate Office or Office 365 apps with each other and with other key Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and SQL Server deployed locally or in the cloud. Progent can also help you to fix compatibility issues with various versions of Office desktop and offers live online Office and Office 365 instruction to individual users or groups.
- Progent offers high-level online expertise for business continuity planning, testing, and education to help you to prepare for potential disasters, minimize downtime for your most critical network operations, eliminate lost information, and meet regulatory mandates and contractual obligations. Progent's business continuity experts can work closely with your management and IT support group to provide risk analysis, identify dependencies, identify human and physical assets needed to operate your organization, determine business-critical IT functions and define acceptable recovery times, select colocation sites, set up secure offsite access capability for key workers, implement notification mechanisms and assign responsibilities for staff, write a complete recovery and test plan, and train key people to execute your agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help you to design and build a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating key sales functions including listings, orders, shipments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales, merchants can broaden their reach, lower their operating costs, accelerate reaction time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) developers can work with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you shorten development time and speed up your return on investment.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) credential is a globally recognized qualification that indicates expertise in information system security auditing. Certified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA credential requires that candidates pass a comprehensive test administered by the ISACA international professional association. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Certified network security audit professional able to help companies in the fields of IS audit services, information technology administration, network assets and architecture lifecycle, IT service delivery, protection of data assets, and business continuity planning.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.