Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide assortment of engineering and support help for IT environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size organizations in the city of San Rafael by Progent's team of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent can help you utilize Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU offers interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 8 and 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development package for porting applications.
- Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager planning and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Intune consulting to consolidate and streamline the management of your desktops along with your Cloud-connected tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from an older change management platform or help you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your changing business requirements.
- Successful integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones typically demands that you configure and fine tune many components of your Wi-Fi environment such as APs, switches, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and network management software. Progent's wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting experts offer online and on-premises support to help you build and manage a Cisco wireless IP phone solution by providing integration services that range from troubleshooting the configuration of a wireless IP phone or access point to offering comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for modernizing the wireless infrastructure of an entire campus.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud planning and integration consultants can help you with any phase of Microsoft Azure migration such as requirements analysis, prerequisites evaluation, system design, pre-production testing, deployment, automated administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and compliance validation. Progent can help your IT staff to configure and debug firewall appliances and VPN tunnels so that your clients can securely connect to Azure resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can assist you set up key Microsoft technologies to run in the cloud including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL and SharePoint. Progent can also help you to create a hybrid ecosystem that seamlessly integrates physical datacenters with Azure services.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment across multiple sites, simplifies security and compliance settings management, inventories network assets, guards against company data leakage, performs health monitoring, enables safe self service, and delivers a common control mechanism for administering mixed-operating system networks running on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud integration experts can help businesses of any size with any aspect of planning, implementing, using and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager deployment for local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks.
- Progent's low-priced extended hours remote technical support program offers clients 24x7 access to online support from Progent's Technical Response Center. Services available beyond regular business hours include resolving problems with Windows servers, Microsoft Windows desktop troubleshooting, assistance with MS Office applications, network and system backup/restore, and fundamental routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to providing the highest level of remote IT support possible for emergency and standard problems. For urgent issues that impact multiple users, key personnel, or a mission-critical application, the Technical Response Center is set up to engage in less than an hour. For non-critical issues, the TRC will address your issue in two hours or less. Under any circumstance, your ticket will be generated promptly and accurately, you will receive an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will contact you on every corrected issue to verify you are satisfied with the resolution and ready to close the trouble ticket. Find out more concerning Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent's System Center 2012 consultants have over a decade of experience configuring, supporting and fixing the core platforms that make up Microsoft System Center and can help your organization to plan, configure, support, and fix your Microsoft System Center solution to maximize the availability and responsiveness of your applications and infrastructure across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and on-premises and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 migration consulting to help your organization to move to the current version of System Center from an older release or from another IT management platform to deliver the advantages of best-in-class provisioning, centralized management, security and compliance, plus datacenter and critical application performance monitoring.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.