Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's computer support services for small organizations in the San Rafael vicinity are focused on clients who require quick and economical assistance with system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's consulting services and practice areas will give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can provide organizations of all sizes advanced Microsoft SQL Server support. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that facilitates the speedy development of enterprise-class business applications that can give your company a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and the ability to query across the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to offering consulting, support and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the profitability of your IT network. Progent can also help your organization to perform a cost-effective migration to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from legacy releases of SQL Server or from different database products.
- Progent's Citrix virtual desktop experts can assist your business to plan, install, manage, and troubleshoot a virtualized Windows application delivery solution by providing XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can show you how to enhance your network for delivering server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support consultants can assist your organization to administer and support a remote datacenter that features high availability, enhanced security, and rapid recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you manage and support additional virtualization products from Citrix by offering Citrix XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent offers the support of CISM Certified cybersecurity management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee describes the basic competencies and worldwide standards of skill that information security managers are required to master. CISM provides executive management the confidence that those who have earned their CISM certification have the background and capability to provide effective cybersecurity management and consulting services.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can provide advanced online and onsite consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for applications that range from small organizations and campus networks to enterprise data centers and service providers. Progent can help you to deploy Cisco's quickly evolving switching solutions to achieve the performance, expandability, uptime, virtualization, data protection and manageability required for your organization. To learn about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, see Catalyst switch consulting and support services. For information about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's Nexus Series of data center switches, refer to Cisco Nexus switch consulting services. To find out about Progent's support for Meraki switches, visit Cisco Meraki switches integration.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering service that incorporates the infrastructure of top data security companies to deliver web-based management and world-class security for your email traffic. The powerful architecture of Email Guard managed service integrates a Cloud Protection Layer with a local gateway device to offer advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-based threats. The Cloud Protection Layer serves as a first line of defense and keeps most unwanted email from reaching your network firewall. This reduces your vulnerability to external threats and saves system bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway device provides a deeper layer of inspection for incoming email. For outgoing email, the on-premises security gateway provides anti-virus and anti-spam protection, DLP, and email encryption. The local security gateway can also help Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email traffic that originates and ends inside your corporate firewall. Find out about the entire ProSight series of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service centered on a brief interview with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The interview is intended to help assess your company's preparedness either to stop or recover quickly after a ransomware attack. Progent will consult with you directly to collect information concerning your current security profile and backup/recovery system, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can apply industry best practices to create an efficient security and backup system that aligns with your company's needs. For details, see The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants offer broad expertise in the integration and support of wireless information technology and can help you to design, configure, administer and troubleshoot wireless solutions that are compliant, resilient, expandable, easy to administer and operate, ready to support your vital workloads, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Remote and onsite Consulting services provided by Progent cover a variety of wireless technologies and include smartphone integration, Wi-Fi network planning and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- SQL Server 2014 includes major enhancements in critical areas such as performance, uptime, security, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first release of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that operates seamlessly with all workloads including Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), enterprise data warehousing, and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can provide cost-effective online and onsite consulting services such as planning, configuration, management, remediation, and software development expertise to enable organizations of all sizes to realize maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. If you are currently running Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist your company to perform a smooth transition to SQL Server 2016.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.