Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad assortment of engineering and support assistance for computer systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Network services offered to small companies in the city of San Rafael by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft certified professionals can offer organizations of all sizes expert Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a legacy Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that allows the rapid development of advanced business programs. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query over the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to providing expertise, maintenance and problem solving services, Progent's SQL consultants can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the profitability of your IT system. Progent can also assist your company to carry out a cost-effective move from SQL Server 2008 to Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
- Progent can provide the services of a certified video conferencing engineer with an extensive background integrating products from the leading video conferencing/telepresence vendors such as Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help you to plan, configure, expand, or troubleshoot a telepresence solution that protects your investment and maximizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent can also provide the expertise of infrastructure consultants who can assist businesses of all sizes to create and troubleshoot a communications network that delivers the performance, reliability, protection, and scalability required to support your video conferencing/telepresence solution.
- Progent's ransomware defense services are designed to stop ransomware attacks before they stop your business, and to restore victimized IT systems to ongoing operation as quickly as possible. Progent's ransomware protection solutions are provided remotely to save time and minimize expenses, and Progent has experience working with leading IT insurance providers like Chubb to offer vulnerability audits, remote monitoring, fast recovery, ransom settlement negotiation, and forensics.
- Progent has extensive experience delivering a broad range of online network consulting and urgent repair services to local governments and schools throughout the U.S. Progent is among the pioneers in providing advanced remote IT consulting and has delivered network support to organizations in every state. (Refer to Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote IT support for local governments eliminates travel costs and resolves problems more quickly than on-premises support.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 Server consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver low-cost remote and on-premises support to assist you to manage your existing environment or upgrade to a current release of Exchange by delivering MS Exchange 2019 upgrade expertise or Microsoft Exchange Online integration services.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consultants have more than 15 years of experience integrating, maintaining and troubleshooting the core components included with System Center and can help your organization to design, configure, maintain, and repair your System Center 2012 R2 solution to maximize the availability and performance of your critical IT resources across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and local and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 migration planning and support to assist you to move to a newer version of System Center. In addition, Progent can assist you to migrate to more current versions of System Center such as System Center 2019 and System Center 2022.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, previously called Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Navision, is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution designed for Azure cloud, onsite, or hybrid deployments. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants, Excel specialists, Teams integrators, and Azure consultants can assist you to combine Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with familiar Microsoft products. Progent's database experts can provide SQL Server consulting and Power BI analytics expertise to help you to use Dynamics Business Central to create applications and analytical reports that help you to make better business choices. Progent's Dynamics 365 Business Central consultants can help your organization to maintain outdated versions of Dynamic NAV/Navision or plan and implement modern Business Central deployments.
- Progentís consultants can help your organization to design and implement a smooth migration from on-premises Active Directory to cloud-hosted Azure AD or to a hybrid system that uses Azure AD Domain Services and Azure AD Connect to centralize identity management across on-premises and cloud applications. Progent's consultants can also assist your organization to maintain and debug outdated deployments of Active Directory such as Windows 2008 AD and AD DS. To find out more, see Active Directory and Azure AD planning and implementation expertise.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can assist your company to design and implement an efficient migration to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted network architecture or a hybrid model that combines cloud-based Windows Server on Azure with on-prem Windows Server 2019. To learn more, see Windows Server 2019 migration consultants.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.