Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small companies in the city of San Rafael are concentrated on customers who need fast and economical help for network reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- The vast majority of small office multi-site communications infrastructures have no redundancy to handle Internet connection outages. Progentís inter-office connectivity engineers can help small companies achieve zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity via fully redundant system architectures with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can plan and implement ultra-reliable Inter-office networks based on fault tolerant EIGRP routers or non-stop OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how redundant connections and automatic fail-over can provide economical 24x7 interoffice connectivity.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of computer security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and government organizations all over the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for any of the security capabilities addressed under GIAC certification including auditing network vulnerability, event handling, intrusion detection, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with regulatory requirements for promptly reporting events.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab located at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Data Center in Sacramento can be used for testing mission-critical applications, creating efficient migration methodologies, assessing and optimizing performance, planning or verifying business continuity solutions, resolving compatibility issues, and building training systems for new technologies. For Progent customers who lack adequate in-house resources to configure effective pilot environments, Progent's Test and Training Lab reduces capital outlay and engineering risk while keeping critical IT initiatives on schedule.
- Progent's Virtual Help Desk support services are a seamless expansion of your in-house IT support organization. Virtual Help Desk can include high-end call center services such as a dedicated phone number with customer-specific greeting. Progent will also send calls automatically to staff members who are specifically provisioned and trained to handle your needs. Also, Progent's Help Desk staff can manage trouble tickets from any customer trouble ticket system for transparent integration with your internal support services organization. Benefits of Progent's Virtual Computer Support Help Desk Call Center services include high-end Microsoft Help Desk expertise the minute you call, transparent expansion of your in-house support staff, front-line support for urgent client problems, and by-the-minute billing.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants offer a wide selection of affordable remote consulting services to help you to manage your existing Microsoft Office Word solution or assist you to upgrade to a newer version of Office Word. Services available from Progent's experts include VBA software development, identifying and fixing compatibility problems between different releases of Word, integrating Office Word with different Office applications such as Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with third-party platforms and plug-ins,network enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security support, and smart phone and tablet synchronization, and remote Microsoft Office Word training tailored for individuals or groups.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a tightly integrated extension of Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voicemail solution that promotes productive collaboration by providing a variety of options for retrieving calls and messages within a framework that is easy to implement and manage. Cisco Unity Connection allows you to read and manage your voice messages from your Exchange inbox, web browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified VoIP Phone, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), offered in select Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides cost-effective voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response, and greeting services for small to mid-size businesses and enterprise branch locations with up to 500 users. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consulting experts offer Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting services to ensure that your CUE solution gives you the highest possible business value.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants have broad backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help you to plan, install, administer and troubleshoot wireless solutions that are compliant, resilient, expandable, simple to administer and use, able to support your vital workloads, and seamlessly incorporated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and onsite Consulting services provided by Progent cover a variety of wireless technologies such as smartphone management, Wi-Fi network design and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants offer Cisco Aironet wireless access point consulting and Cisco wireless controller integration to help you benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi specification to triple the performance for your Wi-Fi network while expanding the coverage.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.