Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small companies in the city of San Rafael are concentrated on customers who need fast and economical help for network reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent can provide advanced online expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and training to assist your company to respond to possible disasters, reduce downtime for your essential network operations, eliminate data loss, and meet examiners' letters and business obligations. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your executive and IT support staff to provide risk and business impact analysis, define dependencies, identify human and physical assets needed to operate your organization, prioritize crucial network services and specify acceptable recovery times, select colocation sites, set up secure offsite access capability for key workers, plan notification mechanisms and define responsibilities for personnel, document a comprehensive recovery plan, and train management and technical staff to execute the business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can help you to create an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- The most recent release of MS Dynamics NAV offers several new features including tailored Role Centers, improved management information and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Dynamics NAV software experts can provide custom programming, configuration and debugging services to help your company to get the most from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can assist you to connect MS Dynamics NAV ERP software to other systems and applications. Also, Progent can help your organization to create and analyze data warehouses so you can improve your understanding of your business, attract more customers, expand your sales campaigns, and build successful alliances.
- Progent's economical extended hours online technical support program provides companies round-the-clock availability of online support from Progent's Technical Response Center. Support services available beyond normal business hours include fixing issues with Microsoft server products, Windows desktop support, assistance with Microsoft Office programs, network and system backup/restore, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco networking products.
- Progent's Exchange Server hosting and management services offer a world-class data center that features redundant power and environmental control systems, round-the-clock site security and IT support center, and fault-tolerant access to tier-1 Internet service companies. Hosted Exchange servers are set up as virtualized machines for high uptime, easy expandability, and fast restoration. Progent's services feature complete incorporation with your business network, access to handheld communication devices, continual monitoring of performance and security, spam and virus protection, patch and revision management, Help Desk Call Center support, per-day backup, and full email management services.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants can provide a wide range of economical remote support services to help you to manage your existing Microsoft Word environment or help you to upgrade to a current version of Microsoft Office Word. Support offered by Progent's experts include VBA software development, identifying and resolving compatibility problems between different releases of Word, interfacing Office Word with other Office applications such as Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with 3rd-party platforms and add-ons,network enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance consulting, and smart phone synchronization, and online Office Word training sessions tailored for individuals or groups.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection consultants can help you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use your content policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of confidential or inappropriate data or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help organizations avoid reputation loss and keep in compliance with industry privacy standards and regulatory mandates including HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight line of affordable outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Microsoft supports seamless hybrid networks that combine Office 365 Exchange Online and local Exchange deployments. This permits you to have certain mailboxes hosted on your on-premises datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consulting team can assist you with any facet of designing, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365 solution. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide as-needed support to help you resolve stubborn technical problems and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365 solution is successfully completed on time and on budget. To learn more about Progent's consulting support for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, go to Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning experts can help businesses of any size to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an older release of Microsoft Windows. Remote and on-premises assessment and migration services for Windows 10 provided by Progent's experts include Return on Investment analysis, project management, application compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid integration, mobile management and synchronization, teleworker access, security and compliance, streamlined provisioning and administration, infrastructure optimization, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, webinar training for network management staff and users, and ongoing technical help.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.