Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad assortment of consulting and support help for computer networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the city of San Rafael by Progent's staff of seasoned technical professionals include:
- Progent's application experts have worked for 20 years with .NET tools and the Visual Studio development system and are able to build or update .NET apps rapidly and at low cost. To learn about the benefits of Progent's .NET software development expertise, refer to Progent's rapid and low-cost .NET software development.
- Progent provides online instruction for popular client software. Progent's Online training covers areas such as Microsoft 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft 365 Word VBA programming, PowerPoint co-editing, Office Outlook security, Microsoft 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP customization, Windows 10 management, and Windows 11 upgrading. Online education offers all the benefits of conventional classroom seminars, such as instant interaction between students and trainers, but eliminates the costs of travel and the hassle of attempting to accommodate the schedules of teachers and trainees.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consulting experts can assist organizations of any size to manage, enhance and debug your current SCVMM 2012 deployment. Progent can also provide Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration expertise to help your organization to plan and carry out a smooth migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 so you can benefit from stronger assurance features, more affordable VMM storage fabric, and other improvements. In addition, Progent can help you to upgrade to more modern releases of SCVMM including System Center 2019 Virtual Machine Manager and System Center 2022 Virtual Machine Manager.
- Progent's Android phone integration consulting have years of experience providing remote and on-premises assistance for organizations of all sizes who want to incorporate Android phones into their information networks so that users can be productive from virtually anywhere. Progent offers the range of know-how to resolve network issues that involve multiple manufacturers and that entail a combination of older and current technology. Progent offers budget-friendly remote expertise to help you with any facet of designing, configuring, managing and troubleshooting your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can provide occasional support to assist you to resolve particularly challenging IT issues, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management support to ensure that you finish strategic IT projects on schedule and on budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid network environments and offers expertise with operating systems, applications, management tools and hardware infrastructure. Progent also offers customized group or individual training sessions to help you manage and use Android phones to maximize their business value.
- Progent's WatchGuard experts can show you how to configure WatchGuard Firebox Firewall/VPN security appliances that align with your network security requirements and budget. Progent can help you to manage legacy WatchGuard firewall appliances or migrate to current WatchGuard Firebox firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard firewalls, refer to WatchGuard firewall configuration expertise.
- Cisco's Catalyst line of Wi-Fi controllers streamline the management of wireless LANs by unifying the configuration and control of Wi-Fi APs, optimizing wireless performance by limiting the impact of RF congestion, enhancing wireless availability with rapid failover, and strengthening data security by identifying cyber threats and filtering traffic content based on user type and locale. Progent's Wi-Fi consultants can help you to deploy Cisco wireless LAN controllers to manage Wi-Fi LANs of all sizes. Progent can help you to maintain and troubleshoot your existing Cisco-based Wi-Fi solution or implement an efficient transition to Cisco's latest Wi-Fi controller solutions. For more information, see Catalyst Wi-Fi controller consulting services.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer wide-ranging backgrounds in the integration and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help you to plan, install, manage and repair wireless ecosystems that are secure, robust, expandable, easy to administer and operate, able to support your vital workloads, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and on-premises support offered by Progent span a selection of wireless solutions such as smartphone and tablet integration and management, Wi-Fi network infrastructure planning and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Progent's Shared Service Desk permits your IT team to divide responsibilities for Help Desk services transparently between your internal support staff and Progent's nationwide roster of IT support technicians, engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs). Progent's Shared Service Desk is a joint IT support system built around ConnectWise Manage, the industry-leading PSA platform for administering IT support calls, generating tickets, designating responsibility, monitoring status, and producing management analytics. The cost for Level 1 IT support for Progent's Shared Help Desk service is typically less than $18/user/month. For details, visit Progentís shared IT Call Desk services.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that uses the technology of leading information security companies to provide web-based management and world-class security for your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid structure of Progent's Email Guard managed service integrates a Cloud Protection Layer with an on-premises security gateway appliance to provide advanced protection against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-borne threats. The cloud filter serves as a preliminary barricade and keeps most unwanted email from making it to your network firewall. This reduces your exposure to external attacks and saves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway device provides a further level of inspection for inbound email. For outbound email, the onsite gateway provides anti-virus and anti-spam filtering, DLP, and email encryption. The on-premises gateway can also help Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email that originates and ends inside your corporate firewall. Learn about the complete ProSight series of value-priced outsourced network management services for small businesses.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support specialists can assist your organization to enhance your servers and workstations affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist your company to calculate the risks and benefits of upgrading to 64-bit computing, design a cost-effective upgrade process that reduces operational interruptions, and offer responsive online support to assist your organization to configure 64-bit operating systems and application software on your existing computers. Progent's Microsoft-premier consultants can assist your company to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft platforms like Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows 10, and Office Excel.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.