Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support services for small companies in the San Rafael area are concentrated on customers who need quick and economical help for network reliability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- There are several hundred enterprise-level data center colocation Sites in the and major cities across the United States, and Progent's colocation expert consultants can improve your network's fault tolerance and performance by helping you choose a colocation facility that addresses the individual needs of your organization including geographic location, space, communications, budget, and extra additional features and services. Progentís data center support services are intended for businesses with equipment located at co-location hosting facilities and requiring timely on-site service at the colocation site plus online support from Microsoft and Cisco Certified professionals. Progent provides a selection of colo center support services such as network topology analysis, Windows and Linux server installation and maintenance, troubleshooting for server and communications infrastructure, development and deployment of fault tolerant configurations, architecting and implementing layered security defenses, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing solutions, and creating fault tolerant server cluster configurations.
- Progent's easy per-minute billing policy has no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other companies have minimum billable time or other extra charges that drive up service. For remote support during regular working hours, you only pay for the time spent resolving your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your problem, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled on-site service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are charged exclusively for the time when Progent's expert is actually on premises working on your issues. Just Progent's value priced by-the-minute rate. For emergency same-day onsite service calls, you might be charged for our expertís travel time, but never a higher emergency rate. Since Progent has a large pool of consultants located within the entire service territory, an available expert is typically close by to help. Progent can in addition provide on-premises support to the majority of zip codes in the U.S. within 24 hours of answering a support request. Progent's online technical support team has delivered help to small businesses in every state in the U.S (Refer to Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progent's Test and Training Lab located at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Internet Data Center in Sacramento is available for testing line-of-business applications, developing cost-effective system upgrade methodologies, assessing and tuning performance, planning or verifying disaster recovery strategies, resolving compatibility issues, and establishing training environments for new products and technologies. For Progent customers who lack sufficient internal resources to assemble effective test environments, the lab cuts capital costs and technical risk and helps keep vital network projects on schedule.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consulting experts can provide affordable online consulting services for all editions of Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers advanced help for application programming, database migration, performance tuning, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide custom webinar classes for Office Access programming and database management.
- Altaro VM Backup software offers small and mid-size businesses a reliable and affordable solution for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, remote, distributed, and cloud-hosted environments and also supports cost-effective cloud backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Headline capabilities include state-of-the-art inline deduplication to reduce backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection with backup intervals as short as five minutes for reducing your exposure to data loss, military-grade encryption, item-level restore capability for individual files and emails, support for Windows Server Cluster Shared Volumes and VMware vCenter for handling large-scale deployments, and support for Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) to back up online virtual machines without downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and can provide a wide array of consulting services to assist you to plan, install, optimize and troubleshoot a backup/restore solution based on Altaro VM Backup software. To learn more, go to Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- Internet Information Services, Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated server role for web hosting and web application development. The new releases offer improved protection, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while incorporating significant enhancements in automated management. A variety of familiar extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which is able to prevent potentially harmful HTTP requests from being processed by hosted web software. Progent's Internet Information Services consultants can help your company to deploy IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for controlling FastCGI programs.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning consultants can help businesses of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from an older release of Microsoft Windows. Online and onsite evaluation and migration services for Microsoft Windows 10 provided by Progent include Return on Investment estimates, project coordination, application and driver compatibility testing, pilot systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile management and synchronization, telecommuter connectivity, data and identity security, automated deployment and administration, network design, wired/wireless convergence, business continuity planning, custom training for network management staff and users, and post-migration consulting support.
- Progent has delivered support for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for nearly two decades and Progent has provided system integration, software development, education, and debugging services since the product's debut. Progent can provide top-tier support for updating legacy Dynamics GP/Great Plains deployments. Progent can help your business to design, validate, and carry out an efficient migration from a an outdated version to the newest version of Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and integration consulting services.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer in-depth expertise in deploying and managing all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can deliver a wide range of affordable remote consulting services following industry leading practices to help organizations of all sizes to receive all the advantages of this leading project management solution. Services available from Progent include solution planning, software configuration and migration, strategies for safe file and status sharing among local and remote or mobile users, network infrastructure optimization, and customized webinar training classes.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team offers System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Intune expertise to centralize and simplify the management of your desktops and web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to upgrade smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy device management solution or help you to enhance your current SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your evolving business requirements.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have deep knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost Active Directory objects, clean-up of legacy application configuration objects in production AD systems, and restoration of unsuccessful installations of AD and AD-integrated software. Progent is also skilled in working with advanced AD tools like NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend configuration techniques that address important issues such as Active Directory naming standards, hierarchical structure, IT administration model, utilization and design of group policy objects, plus security and monitoring specifications. Progent can also analyze the implications of server and service implementations on capability and speed. Progent can assist businesses to design and roll out deployments of AD Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent offers the help of experienced ransomware recovery consultants with the skills to restore a network victimized by a ransomware cryptoworm like Ryuk, WannaCry, Hermes, or Locky. To learn more, visit ransomware cleanup and recovery consulting.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.