Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad range of consulting and technical support assistance for information networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Network services offered to small and mid-size organizations in San Rafael by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 consultants can help your business to assess the business benefits of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can assist you to design and carry out an efficient migration of your current SQL Server environment to any network model including local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's consultants can provide online or on-premises support services ranging from on-demand design review or debugging to end-to-end project management and co-management to ensure your SQL Server 2017 initiative is successfully completed on schedule and within budget. For more information, visit SQL Server 2017 migration consulting expertise.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has been responsible for the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to meet the needs of small organizations who can't justify the high cost of maintaining a large IT team but who still require information networks with enterprise-class reliability, security, and responsiveness.
- Progent's business software experts can assist you to setup an e-commerce infrastructure that is protected, reliable, and responsive. Progent can also enable you to develop a web site that is closely integrated with your marketing and inventory databases to lower the expense and increase the reliability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you architect custom web software based on industry standard development tools or tailor popular software products so that they accommodate your specific business needs. For data-intensive web applications, Progent offers the expertise of certified SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access software developers.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts can provide advanced expertise in implementing and operating all versions of Microsoft Office Project and can provide a wide variety of cost-effective online support services following industry leading practices to assist businesses of all sizes to get all the advantages of this powerful platform. Services available from Progent include system planning, installation and upgrades, setting up safe collaboration among onsite and offsite users, network infrastructure optimization, and customized online training classes.
- If you incorporates Cisco appliances, you could be running an outdated release of IOS, the operating system powering most Cisco router as well as the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco often publishes updates to IOS in order to correct problems, plug security gaps, or add functionality. However, updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco control software can be tricky, depending on your Cisco device and your network environment. For example, there may be limitations of local RAM that could cause a new software release to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers offer a broad selection of support services related to updating Cisco IOS or any Cisco software platform like IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can run inventories of your Cisco software, recommend sensible updates, provision Cisco devices, transfer software images/, configure and verify your update, tune throughput, troubleshoot issues, and train your IT managers how to take advantage of all important new functions.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network consultants can provide world-class online and on-premises support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for environments that run the gamut from small companies and campus networks to enterprise data centers and service providers. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's continually improving switch solutions to realize the throughput, expandability, resilience, virtualization, security and manageability demanded by your business. To learn about Progent's support for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, see Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. To learn about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus line of switches, see Nexus switch support. For details about Progent's support for Cisco Meraki switches, refer to Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can provide organizations of any size expert Microsoft SQL Server support. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that allows the rapid development of enterprise-class business applications that offer your business a competitive edge. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and the ability to query across the Internet and beyond the corporate firewall. In addition to providing expertise, maintenance and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL experts can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the profitability of your information system. Progent can also assist your organization to perform a cost-effective migration to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from legacy versions of SQL Server or from other RDBMS platforms.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery platform for small and mid-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a purpose-built hardware appliance manufactured by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with similar features but which utilizes your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects critical business data generated locally, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a broad array of consulting services to assist you to plan, integrate, manage and troubleshoot a BDR system built on Barracuda Backup. For more information, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Progent has delivered online network support help to companies in every state in the U.S. Many of these customers have shown their appreciation to Progent in the form of testimonials to the quality of Progent's support personnel. Take a look at Progent's customer testimonials to learn what people say about the quality of Progent's consulting services.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.