Onsite Service Available in San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's network support for small and mid-size companies in San Rafael are focused on clients who require fast and economical help with network reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise will give you an idea of how Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small and mid-size businesses expert help for products from other major VPN vendors including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you design a comprehensive security plan and choose the right products from a variety of suppliers to achieve your security objectives while staying within your spending limits.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection consultants can help businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use standard and custom content security policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending sensitive or inappropriate information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering solutions can also help organizations avoid reputation loss and stay compliant with industry security standards and government requirements including HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight line of affordable outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Progent's SonicWall firewall consultants can show you how to deploy, maintain, and tune SonicWall firewall/VPN products including the current SonicWall TZ and NSa families of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 2040 devices. Progent's CISM and CISA-certified cybersecurity experts can help you incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete network protection plan and design protection into your corporate operations. To learn more, refer to SonicWall firewall consulting services.
- Progent's System Center consulting experts have over a decade of background deploying, supporting and fixing the key components included with Microsoft System Center and can assist you to design, deploy, support, and fix your System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to optimize the availability and performance of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and local and Cloud-based datacenters. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration consulting to assist your organization to move to the current version of Microsoft System Center from an earlier release or from a third-party datacenter management platform to provide the benefits of best-in-class provisioning, management automation, security and compliance, plus datacenter and critical application availability and performance monitoring.
- The complexity and integration demands of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 calls for an IT consultant with practical experience and diverse knowledge in architecting and building cohesive and comprehensive business technology solutions. The experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server consultants, with an average of over ten years of background supporting Microsoft-powered technology, helps insure your success in maintaining and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 experts can also help you to assess the advantages of migrating from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on creating a hybrid network model that integrates local systems with public cloud services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of network management products and is designed to provide a centralized mechanism for configuring and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure resources. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consulting experts can assist organizations of any size with any aspect of building, implementing, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, show you how to migrate efficiently from legacy releases of Virtual Machine Manager, design processes for building and installing VMs and VM hosts, design fault-tolerant compute and storage clusters, connect your private cloud infrastructure with public cloud services, configure virtual switches, develop and debug PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the potential business benefits of the latest technologies such as Storage Replica and Shielded VMs. Progent's certified virtualization professionals offer advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere support.
- Progent's easy by-the-minute billing model has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many competitors have minimum billable time or other additional fees that increase support costs. For remote support during regular business hours, you only get charged for the actual time spent resolving your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to resolve your issue, then you only pay for ten minutes. For advance scheduled on-site service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you pay only for the time when Progent's consultant is actually onsite solving your problems. Just Progent's value priced per-minute rate. For emergency same-day on-site service calls, you may have to pay for our expertís travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of engineers located throughout the entire service territory, an available engineer is typically near to assist. Progent can in addition provide on-premises support to the majority of zip codes in the United States within 24 hours of answering a support call. Progent's remote technical support team has delivered help to small companies in every state (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide online or on-premises expertise to assist businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, maintain, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent offers in-depth expertise for the technologies that make up building a cohesive Jabber solution including Cisco network devicesand management tools, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Google Android smartphones and tablets, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi systems, security and compliance, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and the many other pieces of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to configure, maintain, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP devices to the newest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, formerly branded CallManager, or with Unified CM Express (CME) to create a modern IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Cisco Unified Communications Manager apps that include Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can deliver expertise with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and creating Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco SRST solutions for survivability.
If your small business is in Marin County
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 415-526-1400 or visit Contact Progent.