Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad array of consulting and support help for information systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network support services available to small companies in the Santa Cruz vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SharePoint 2013 engineers, SharePoint Server 2010 engineers and SharePoint 2007 support professionals can show you how to rationalize the economic case for deploying the current release of SharePoint, advise you on the most sensible version of SharePoint for your application, provide setup and integration expertise, help you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting database manager, improve your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and custom application programs to operate with Microsoft SharePoint Server, develop a company-wide security strategy that includes portal technology, and deliver maintenance and Help Desk support.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP products to the newest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, originally known as CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to build a an advanced IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Cisco Unified CM applications such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's consultants can provide expertise with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving QoS, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and designing UCS server clustering and Cisco SRST systems for high availability.
- Progent's SCVMM 2012 consulting experts can help businesses of all sizes to adhere to best practices to set up SCVMM 2012 hosts and host groups, fabric, storage, and library resources; design, implement, and manage private clouds, virtual machines, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM 2012 with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for comprehensive reporting. Progent can help your business to upgrade from an earlier release of SCVMM or from another virtualization management system, and Progent can show you how you to optimize and troubleshoot your existing SCVMM 2012 ecosystem so you get maximum business value. Progent can also provide SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to assist you to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 so you can benefit from new security capabilities, high availability VMM storage fabric, and other enhancements.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall experts can show you how to integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot SonicWall firewall appliances including the current SonicWall TZ and NSa Series of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch products. Progent's CISM and CISA-certified cybersecurity consultants can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete security plan and design protection into your business practices. For more information, see SonicWall-certified firewall integration consulting services.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can provide businesses of any size expert Microsoft SQL Server 2008 help. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that opens the door to the rapid creation of enterprise-class business applications that can give your business a competitive edge. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and the ability to query across the Internet and beyond the firewall. In addition to offering expertise, support and problem solving services, Progentís SQL experts can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the productivity of your information network. Progent can also assist your company to carry out a cost-effective migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older versions of Microsoft SQL Server or from different RDBMS platforms.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that allows you to capture, maintain, retrieve and safeguard data related to your IT infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can instantly locate passwords or IP addresses and be warned automatically about upcoming expirations of SSL certificates or domains. By updating and managing your network documentation, you can eliminate up to half of time wasted searching for vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a centralized repository for holding and collaborating on all documents related to managing your business network like standard operating procedures (SOPs) and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers a high level of automation for gathering and associating IT data. Whether youíre planning improvements, performing regular maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the knowledge you require when you need it. Learn about Progent's ProSight suite of managed services for small businesses.
- Progent can assist you in any facet of your migration to Exchange 2019 such as deploying Windows Server 2019 as a host for Exchange; designing high availability (HA) architecture for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; moving mailboxes; planning and implementing Hyper-V virtualization; configuring HLB; setting up Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB caching; integrating with Skype for Business 2019 for cloud voicemail; integration with SharePoint; preparing firewalls; integration with O365; and configuring Outlook clients. To learn more, visit Progent's MS Exchange 2019 integration services.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) integration consultants can provide affordable remote and on-premises consulting to help companies of any size to migrate any part of their core IT infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can reduce time and hardware costs and allow access to Google's cutting edge machine learning tools. Progent can help you with every phase of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, readiness assessment, system design, testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance optimization, licensing management, disaster recovery solutions, and security strategies.
- Progent's MySQL application developers, database architects, and DBAs can provide affordable remote database administration or application development support and can assist organizations of any size to integrate and manage MySQL within a robust IT environment that offers high levels of performance, scalability, and security. Progent also has proven skill helping companies port applications from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team offers System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and installation, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune expertise to consolidate and streamline the management of your desktops along with your web-facing mobile devices. Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to SCCM 2016 from a legacy device management solution or help you to enhance your current SCCM 2016 ecosystem to accommodate your evolving business requirements.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to design, implement and debug the network infrastructure required for work-from-home employees. Aspects of network infrastructure where Progent's experts can deliver assistance include safe and efficient VPN tunnel connections, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure software, router integration, Wi-Fi network planning and implementation, and robust Internet connectivity. To find out about Progent's network infrastructure consulting services for remote workers, go to network infrastructure expertise for telecommuters.
- The latest edition of MS Dynamics NAV ERP includes several new features such as specialized Role Centers, enhanced management information and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Dynamics NAV ERP consultants offer custom programming, configuration and troubleshooting services to help you to get the most from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can assist you to connect MS Dynamics NAV ERP software to other systems and applications. Also, Progent can help your organization to design and utilize data warehouses so you can improve your knowledge of your operations, acquire more clients, expand your sales strategies, and form successful partnerships.
- Progent's data loss prevention experts and data leakage protection specialists can help businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use your content policies for scanning the content of email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of confidential or inappropriate information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help organizations avoid being blacklisted and keep compliant with industry security standards and regulatory requirements including HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight line of low-cost outsourced network management services for small businesses
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.