Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small and mid-size businesses in Santa Cruz are focused on customers who require quick and affordable help for network dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering services and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Prosight Network Audits are a quick and affordable way for small and medium-size organizations to obtain an unbiased evaluation of the health of their information system. Based on a selection of the top remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms in the industry, and supervised by Progent's certified group of IT professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the configuration of your essential network devices conform to industry leading practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and provide instant ROI like a more manageable and more secure Active Directory environment. Both options also provide the ongoing benefits of advanced remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include simpler network management, better compliance with information security regulations, more efficient utilization of IT assets, faster troubleshooting, more reliable backup and recovery, and less downtime. For more information about ProSight Network Audits and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Altaro VM Backup provides small businesses a reliable and affordable platform for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in on-premises, offsite, multi-site, and cloud environments and also supports cost-effective backup to Microsoft Azure storage. Headline features include state-of-the-art inline deduplication to cut backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection with backup spacing as low as five minutes for minimizing your Recovery Point Objective (RPO), advanced encryption, item-level recovery capability for specific files and emails, support for Windows Server CSV and vCenter for managing larger deployments, and the ability to leverage Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) to back up online virtual machines without downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and can provide a broad array of consulting services to assist you to design, install, optimize and troubleshoot a backup/restore solution powered by Altaro VM Backup software. For more information, go to Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- Progent offers a broad array of cost-effective consulting and support services to help your company to install, integrate, troubleshoot, and administer desktop PCs and laptops powered by Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 planning and migration support, Windows 8.1 integration expertise, Microsoft Windows 7 technical support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit operating system expertise.
- The most recent version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP offers several innovations such as specialized Role Centers, improved business analytics and reporting options, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Dynamics NAV ERP experts can provide custom programming, configuration and troubleshooting services to help your company to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can show you how to connect Microsoft Dynamics NAV to other services and applications. In addition, Progent can help your organization to create and utilize databases so you can improve your knowledge of your business, acquire more clients, expand your marketing strategies, and form productive alliances.
- Progent's Juniper-certified network engineers can help your company to plan and deploy Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, optimize and support your network infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from discontinued devices to the latest releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide support for Juniper's flagship network operating system to enable your business to streamline the administration and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has broad experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can assist you manage environments that include a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent offer small and mid-sized businesses an affordable end-to-end solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a low monthly rate, ProSight DPS automates your backup activities and enables fast recovery of vital files, apps and VMs that have become lost or damaged as a result of component breakdowns, software glitches, natural disasters, human error, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, plus Hyper-V and VMware images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to a local storage device, or to both. Progent's BDR specialists can deliver world-class expertise to configure ProSight DPS to to comply with government and industry regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever needed, can help you to restore your critical information. Read about the complete ProSight family of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can provide expert remote and on-premises support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for applications that run the gamut from small or midsize organizations and campus LANs to giant data centers and public clouds. Progent can help you to deploy Cisco's quickly evolving switch technology to achieve the speed, scale, uptime, virtualization support, data protection and ease of management needed by your business. For information about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's market-leading portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch support. To learn about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's Nexus Series of data center switches, see Cisco Nexus switch consulting and support. To find out about Progent's support for Meraki switches, see Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist your company to connect your Apple macOS and OS X systems with your Microsoft Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac support. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are correctly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a broad range of Microsoft Exchange consulting including integration, troubleshooting, security management, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus protection and email encryption. Progent also can provide customized in person or remote macOS education.
- Progent's design services for fault tolerant networks offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting professionals who can help you implement a fault-tolerant network that incorporates essential technologies and processes for line-of-business environments. Progentís engineering experts can help your company to implement a system infrastructure with features that include fault tolerant Internet connections, system load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, cloud backup and restore, high-availability interoffice connectivity, and fault tolerant multi-site systems. Progent can also provide disaster recovery preparedness experts to help you plan, test, and document a disaster recovery process founded on leading practices.
- Progent offers online classes for an array of client applications. Progent's Online training covers topics that include Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA development, Publisher collaboration, Office Outlook calendar sharing, Microsoft Office Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 management. Virtual instruction offers all the benefits of traditional classroom sessions, including instant communication between students and teachers, but eliminates the costs of travel and the hassle of attempting to accommodate the schedules of teachers and trainees.
- Progent can provide your company affordable online access to MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment consulting services, certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Exchange Server 2010 consultants and Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server experts to architect a dependable email system that includes secure email connectivity throughout your small business. For road warriors with portable devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration services and Blackberry management consulting.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.