Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's computer support services for small companies in the Santa Cruz neighborhood are focused on clients who need immediate and affordable assistance for network reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This short list of Progent's engineering services and practice areas will give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist you to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's Ekahau-certified Wi-Fi network design experts can help your business to plan, deploy, enhance, manage and troubleshoot a Wi-Fi network customized for your venue. Progent offers online or on-premises expertise for Ekahau Pro for predictive Wi-Fi planning, Ekahau Sidekick for on-premises RF measurement, Ekahau Analyzer for troubleshooting RF signal issues, Ekahau Insights for managing the performance of multiple Wi-Fi sites, and Ekahau Capture to collect Wi-Fi radio packets with the Ekahau Sidekick device to help experts to fix tough Wi-Fi network issues.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network consultants offer world-class remote and onsite consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for environments that run the gamut from small or midsize businesses and campus LANs to enterprise data centers and service providers. Progent can assist you to deploy Cisco's rapidly evolving switch solutions to achieve the throughput, scale, availability, virtualization, data protection and manageability needed by your organization. To learn about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's extensive family of Catalyst switches, see Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For information about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus line of switches, refer to Cisco Nexus switch consulting and support. To find out about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, see Cisco Meraki switches configuration and management.
- Progent offers live online classes for an array of client applications. Progent's Online training covers topics that include Microsoft 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft 365 Word VBA macro programming, Publisher collaboration, Office Outlook calendar sharing, Microsoft 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) customization, Windows 10 management, and Windows 11 upgrading. Online instruction offers the advantages of conventional in-person seminars, such as immediate interaction between students and trainers, but avoids the expenses of travel and the hassle of trying to accommodate the availability of teachers and students.
- Some of the popular remote Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent include setting up hostname, DHCP, routing tables, logging, and user accounts; configuring HSRP, aggregation, static to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; troubleshooting policy based routing to MPLS, routing tables, and line settings; upgrading router's IOS image; setting up and confirming router failover; troubleshooting VPN issues; producing a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus security and availability strategy.
- Progent's Shared Help Desk service allows your IT group to split responsibilities for support services transparently between your in-house network support resources and Progent's extensive pool of IT support technicians, engineers and subject matter experts. Progent's Co-managed Service Desk is a collaborative IT support solution built around ConnectWise Manage, the leading PSA platform for managing IT support requests, issuing trouble tickets, assigning ownership, tracking progress, and producing management analytics. The price for Level 1 support for Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service is typically less than $18/user/month. For details, refer to Progentís shared IT Service Desk services.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly called SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies over a quarter century of background helping manufacturing and service organizations to manage complex supply chains and streamline key business processes in order to bring products to market quickly and adhere to customer commitments dependably. Progent can provide the expertise of an ERP specialist with over 20 years of experience working with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine product family. Progent can provide remote or on-premises services that can range from as-needed guidance to solution planning and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services available from Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include implementation, migration, process improvement, application development, CPQ, web site integration, debugging, ETL, Microsoft 365 integration, training, and database administration. To learn more, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite ERP Consulting Services.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration consultants can help your business in all phases of your upgrade to Exchange 2016 such as designing high availability (HA) system topology for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization design; determining mass storage capacity required for your VMs, mailbox databases and log files; setting up hardware load balancing for high-availability client access services; designing, configuring and testing Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing your firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client remediation with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft 365; and setting up Outlook on the web. Progent also offers Exchange 2019 upgrade assistance and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you to upgrade to a more up-to date release of Exchange Server.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of IT infrastructure management tools and is intended to offer a unified solution for deploying and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Azure publics cloud services. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consultants can assist organizations of all sizes with any aspect of designing, deploying, and managing a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can review your virtualization topology, help you migrate efficiently from older releases of Virtual Machine Manager, design processes for creating and installing VMs and VM hosts, implement fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, connect your private cloud resources with public clouds, set up virtual switches and load balancers, develop and debug PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the strategic advantages of the latest capabilities like Storage Spaces Direct and Host Guardian Service. Progent's hypervisor professionals offer world-class Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi expertise.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is an affordable service centered on a brief phone discussion with a Progent information assurance expert. The fact-finding interview is designed to evaluate your organization's ability to block or recover rapidly after a ransomware incident. Progent will consult with you directly to gather information concerning your current AV defense and backup platform, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow best practices to build an efficient AV and backup system that meets your business requirements. For more information, see The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.