Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's IT consulting for small businesses in the Santa Cruz vicinity are concentrated on customers who need quick and economical help with network stability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should give you an idea of how Progent's team can help your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), previously named CallManager, operates as the center of Cisco's communications and collaboration platform. CUCM and Unified CM Express offer a borderless IP-PBX solution by integrating with unified messaging apps such as Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating an advanced customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM and CallManager consultants can assist with any aspect of Unified CM support and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and video phones, reviewing dial plans, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE networking support, designing Cisco UCS server failover systems for survivability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Progent offers the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as seasoned database application developers, database administrators, project managers, Cisco-certified network architects, disaster recovery/business continuity specialists, and data security consultants to help your business to support SQL Server 2012 or carry out an efficient migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security experts can help you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through professional support services which include performing extensive security auditing, cleanup after virus attacks, configuring firewalls, deploying safe remote and mobile access, installing advanced applications for defense against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and developing a comprehensive security plan tailored for your enterprise and network environment.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide affordable remote and onsite support to carry out your upgrade to Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, generate comprehensive documentation of your new messaging environment, educate your network support team and users to get them up to speed rapidly on Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, and provide ongoing management consulting and technical support.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can show you how to choose, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewalls to create a next-generation cybersecurity solution that extends across your on-premises and cloud-based resources and guards any user at any location with any device. To learn more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall integration consulting.
- Progent's affordable after-hours remote technical support program offers companies 24x7 access to remote support from Progent's TRC. Services available outside regular work hours include resolving problems with Microsoft server products, Windows desktop troubleshooting, assistance with Microsoft Office applications, network and system backup/restore, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco networking products.
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can support the creative sides of macOS and OS X environments by offering support services and knowledge transfer in graphics, audio, and video. Progent's experts can provide expertise in a range of Apple macOS and OS X desktop programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with discrete areas such as scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio/video post production lab.
- The sophistication and versatility of Windows Server 2008 requires an IT consultant with practical experience and diverse knowledge in architecting and deploying cohesive end-to-end business technology networks. The professional experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server 2008 consultants, averaging over 10 years of background integrating Microsoft-powered solutions, assures your success in supporting and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 experts can also help you to evaluate the benefits of migrating from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering creating a hybrid architecture that integrates on-premises systems with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) techniques to keep your network running at peak levels by checking the health of vital computers that drive your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alert is transmitted immediately to your specified IT management staff and your Progent engineering consultant so all looming issues can be resolved before they can impact productivity. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight family of low-cost managed services for small and mid-size organizations.
- SharePoint Server 2019 offers the modern experience of cloud-hosted SharePoint Online, providing a crossover product that bridges the classic UI of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants offer economical online and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and debugging services for organizations of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. Progent can help you design and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that combines local and cloud infrastructure into a seamless intranet solution. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2019 solutions consulting.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 consulting experts can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop test systems and rollout plans, tune your infrastructure for local, multi-site, cloud-based, and hybrid environments, train your IT management, staff, create an enterprise-wide security strategy, streamline IT administration, assist with application development, and generate and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is considering migrating from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions experts can help you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.