Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support for small and mid-size businesses in Santa Cruz are focused on clients who require fast and economical help for network dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should provide a sense of how Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent's data backup experts offer support for a broad range of products and technologies that provide solutions for protecting Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and desktops plus laptops and smartphones. Progent can help you with leading data protection platforms by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent can also provide support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, Mozy, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager and NSX consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are available to small and mid-sized organizations as a low cost outsourced service for reliable backup/disaster recovery.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to plan and install a wireless network adapted to your facilities, offering you a wireless solution that has the coverage, speed, capacity, QoS, security, and hand-off ability your company requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an affordable remote service or as a more detailed onsite service. Progentís onsite wireless survey includes onsite walkthroughs, RF and security assessment of your existing wireless network, evaluation of your site's floor plans, testing for RF contention, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum placement for client-requested Wireless Access Points including Aironet access points, Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort devices, and a detailed report describing a new WLAN.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi AP experts provide remote and on-premises support services to help businesses of any size to design, deploy, manage, upgrade or debug Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki wireless access points. Progent can help your business to set up and support Meraki-based wireless networks for sites that can range from a telecommuter's home or a remote office all the way to a large campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to configure additional Cisco products including switches, routers and ASA firewalls to create a cohesive ecosystem that delivers identical access, responsiveness, security, ease of management and availability for wired and wireless users regardless of their mobility or device. (Refer to Meraki switches consulting services.)
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless extension of Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a unified voicemail platform that promotes productive collaboration by offering flexible set of alternatives for retrieving voice messages within an environment that is easy to deploy and maintain. Unity Connection lets you read and manage voicemail from your email inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, a smartphone, or a tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in select Cisco ISR routers, offers cost-effective voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and greeting functions for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and corporate branch locations with as many as 500 users. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants offer Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and technical support services to ensure that your voice messaging deployment delivers the highest possible competitive advantage.
- If you are creating UNIX or Linux software on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers IT outsourcing and consulting services that keep your system fully operational while reliving you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using advanced network monitoring and providing remote and optional onsite support as needed, Progent provides UNIX developer support that offers an inexpensive way to maintain an IT network that features dependability, security and performance.
- For enterprise project management assistance, Progent offers access to senior information technology experts with years of background as IT project managers for program development, business systems implementation, and business process re-engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These high-level project managers can provide world-class management expertise to help enterprise customers to follow leading practices to make sure major projects are successfully completed on schedule and on budget.
- Progent uses a team model for problem escalation, making it efficient to deal with even the most difficult network issues that can crop up from time to time. By taking advantage of hundreds of consulting-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consultants, Progent can quickly and economically solve issues that would stymie most computer service organizations. Working with thousands of clients on installation and integration tasks every year provides Progent a unique view concerning what approaches succeed and which ones do not in resolving network problems.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud planning and integration consultants can help you with any aspect of Microsoft Azure integration including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, solution architecture, pilot testing, implementation, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery preparedness, security policy enforcement, and regulatory compliance assessment. Progent can assist you to set up and debug firewall appliances and VPN connections so your clients can securely access to Azure-based resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you set up key Microsoft technologies to work in the cloud including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server and Skype for Business. Progent can also help you to set up a hybrid ecosystem that seamlessly combines on-premises datacenters with Azure-based services.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.