Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small and mid-size businesses in Santa Cruz are focused on customers who require quick and affordable help for network dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering services and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your information system.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that makes it easy to capture, maintain, retrieve and protect information related to your network infrastructure, procedures, applications, and services. You can quickly find passwords or serial numbers and be warned automatically about upcoming expirations of SSLs or warranties. By updating and managing your IT infrastructure documentation, you can eliminate as much as 50% of time wasted searching for critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a centralized location for holding and collaborating on all documents required for managing your network infrastructure such as standard operating procedures (SOPs) and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports a high level of automation for collecting and associating IT information. Whether youíre planning improvements, performing regular maintenance, or reacting to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the data you need the instant you need it. Learn about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small businesses.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a fast and low-cost alternative for small and mid-size organizations to get an unbiased assessment of the health of their information system. Based on a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms in the industry, and overseen by Progent's world-class group of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the configuration of your essential infrastructure devices adhere to best practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are available at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and deliver instant ROI like a cleaner and safer Active Directory implementation. Both versions also provide the ongoing benefits of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include lower-cost management, better compliance with government and industry security requirements, more efficient utilization of network resources, quicker troubleshooting, more reliable backup and recovery, and less downtime. For more information about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent can deliver a wide range of cost-effective services to assist your business to deploy, configure, troubleshoot, and administer desktop PCs and notebooks based on Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular versions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC consulting services include Windows 10 planning consulting, Windows 8.1 configuration and support, Windows 7 support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit operating system upgrades.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection specialists can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use specified content security policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of confidential or unauthorized information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help avoid being blacklisted and stay in compliance with industry security standards and regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight family of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network consultants can assist you to design and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, optimize and support your network infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from discontinued devices to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide expertise with Juniper's premiere network operating system to enable your business to streamline the administration and improve the security of your Juniper VPN appliances and firewalls. Progent also has broad experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can help you manage environments that incorporate a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) provide small and mid-sized businesses an affordable end-to-end service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). For a low monthly cost, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup processes and enables rapid recovery of vital data, apps and VMs that have become unavailable or corrupted as a result of component failures, software bugs, disasters, human mistakes, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you back up, retrieve and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to an on-promises storage device, or mirrored to both. Progent's BDR specialists can provide world-class expertise to configure ProSight DPS to be compliant with regulatory requirements like HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, whenever needed, can assist you to recover your business-critical data. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight family of value-priced outsourced network management services for small organizations
- Even if your IT budget is minimal, Progent offers cost- effective service packages that will give your network the reliability, compliance, and functionality your organization needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring Services, leveraging the skill of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT experts, the most advanced network administration software, and comprehensive service packages, can keep your line-of-business network applications and servers operating smoothly.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to connect your Apple macOS and OS X systems with your Microsoft Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is correctly configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are correctly installed. Progent can also provide a full array of Microsoft Exchange support such as systems integration, diagnostics, security, mobile support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus protection and email encryption. Progent also offers customized one-on-one macOS training.
- Progent's design services for high availability networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified network experts who will show you how to create a fault-tolerant network that incorporates essential technologies and processes for line-of-business applications. Progentís engineering professionals can help you to configure a network architecture with features that include failover Internet connections, network load balancing, non-stop data centers, multi-site backup, high-availability interoffice connections, and high-reliability multi-site networks. Progent can also provide workplace recovery planning consultants to help you design, test, and document a disaster recovery process founded on best practices.
- Progent offers online classes for a range of client software. Progent's Webinar training covers topics such as Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Office 365 Word VBA development, Publisher co-editing, Office Outlook calendar sharing, Office 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) customization, and Windows 10 configuration. Virtual instruction offers the advantages of conventional classroom sessions, such as immediate communication between students and trainers, but avoids the costs of travel and the challenge of trying to synchronize the schedules of trainers and students.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and the newer Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software platforms that include an application-aware firewall that can defend systems from external and inside attacks. Both products provide deep examination of network protocols to uncover exploits that routinely evaded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server was superseded by Forefront TMG 2010, which was based on ISA Server 2006's technology while providing a number of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG has subsequently been retired by Microsoft, and the gateway security features provided by the product are now commonly handled by dedicated physical appliances from companies such as Cisco, Check Point, Juniper and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent offers advanced Forefront Threat Management Gateway support services and Microsoft ISA Server consulting services to help you maintain and debug your legacy firewalls, and Progent can help you to upgrade smoothly to a more current security solution by providing planning, configuration, tuning, training and debugging.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.