Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting for small companies in Santa Cruz are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical help with system reliability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience will provide a sense of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud integration experts can provide cost-effective online support to assist companies to access Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services such as Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual server hosting, Amazon S3 for scalable low-latency storage, and Amazon Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can assist you with every aspect of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design, testing, deployment, administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security. Progent can provide advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN connections and can help you create cloud-based or hybrid networking models that efficiently incorporate Amazon AWS resources. Progent can provide occasional consulting or Progent can deliver project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you move efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to keep your network running efficiently by tracking the state of critical computers that drive your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers a problem, an alert is transmitted immediately to your designated IT personnel and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so that all potential issues can be resolved before they can impact your network. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight line of affordable network management outsourcing services for small businesses.
- Progent's Virtual Help Desk services are a seamless expansion of your in-house IT service organization. Virtual Help Desk can include high-end call center services such as a dedicated phone number with customer-specific greeting. Progent can also send calls automatically to staff technicians who are specifically set up and trained to handle your account. Also, Progent's Help Desk staff can use trouble tickets from any customer trouble ticket system for smooth integration with your internal technical services organization. Benefits of Progent's Virtual Network Support Help Desk services include professional Microsoft and Cisco Help Desk Call Center expertise the moment you call, seamless expansion of your internal resources, comprehensive help for critical client issues, and by-the-minute billing.
- Progent's backup experts can provide consulting support for a broad range of products and services that provide solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux servers and desktops as well as laptops and handhelds. Progent supports leading backup products by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, Mozy, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and medium-sized organizations as an affordable outsourced solution for secure backup and disaster recovery.
- Even though the Small Business Server (SBS) product line is discontinued, this software package is still popular. Progent offers a range of Microsoft SBS consulting services for all versions of the platform. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can assist your organization to assess the potential benefits of moving from an on-premises datacenter based on Small Business Server 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by carrying out a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application suite. Whether your servers and applications reside on an on premises datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a hybrid mix of both, Progent offers full-service consulting, technical support, and software design and programming services for Microsoft's core business products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has been responsible for the design and deployment of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to address the needs of small companies who can't justify the burden of maintaining a large IT team but who still need information networks with enterprise-class dependability, protection, and responsiveness.
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, immediate, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE consultants. CCIEs are recognized networking experts who earn this top-level classification only as a result of thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complex issues surrounding network design, setup, troubleshooting, and service. Progentís CCIE professionals cooperate closely with Cisco in-house staff in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS software and developing workarounds or acquiring patches to correct anomalies. Progent can provide fast access to a CCIE by phone so that you are able to receive immediate assistance for tough network troubles that are impacting worker productivity but are beyond the expertise of your local network support resources.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software provisioning across multiple sites, simplifies security and compliance settings management, inventories network assets, guards against corporate data leakage, provides health reporting, allows safe self service, and delivers a common point of control for managing multi-operating system networks based on on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Azure cloud integration specialists can assist you with any facet of planning, installing, operating and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager deployment for on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- Progent's most popular enterprise consulting services include planning, piloting, deploying and repairing IT environments built around Microsoft products by providing services such as complicated Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, MS SQL Server software programming, and Oracle DBA consulting and application development. For application and network monitoring and management, Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2016 consulting, System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager design and integration. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning support services, and Exchange Server 2013 migrations, Progent can assist with design and also offers local support in installation at locations in major metropolitan areas across the U.S. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE-certified network consulting engineers can help large businesses to resolve intractable connectivity problems impacting the stability or performance of multi-vendor networks. Progent's GIAC, CISSP, and CISA certified network security consultants can provide a professional and complete network security assessments to help enterprises meet regulatory security standards.
- Progent employs a collaborative approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to deal with even the toughest technical issues that can appear occasionally. By leveraging hundreds of consulting-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consulting staff, Progent can rapidly and cost-effectively resolve issues that would baffle ordinary IT support organizations. Working with thousands of customers on installation and troubleshooting jobs every year gives Progent a unique view on which approaches succeed and which do not in solving IT problems.
- Hyper-V 2016 utilizes core technologies first designed for and refined on Microsoft Azure, among the world's largest public clouds. This significantly enhances the ability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing data security, availability, expandability, manageability, reliability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V specialists can help you to evaluate the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure pilot systems to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your critical applications, design a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid installation, develop and carry out a non-disruptive migration plan, educate your IT management and technical support staff, and deliver ongoing consulting and debugging services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you maximum business benefit.
- The sophistication and integration demands of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 calls for an IT professional with practical experience and broad knowledge in architecting and building efficient end-to-end business technology networks. The experience of Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2008 consultants, averaging over 10 years of background supporting Microsoft-powered solutions, helps insure your success in supporting and managing your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 support experts can also assist you to evaluate the advantages of migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering building a hybrid architecture that combines on-premises systems with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration.
- Progent offers advanced remote expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, testing, and training to help your company to prepare for possible disasters, reduce service disruption for your essential network operations, eliminate data loss, and comply with regulatory mandates and contractual obligations. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your executive and IT administration group to provide risk and business impact analysis, define interdependencies, specify the resources required to run your business, prioritize crucial network functions and define acceptable restoration times, select colocation sites, configure safe remote access capability for crucial employees, implement notification systems and assign duties for personnel, document a complete recovery and test plan, and train key people to carry your agreed upon solution. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist you to design and build a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.