Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide array of engineering and support help for computer networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services available to small companies in the city of Santa Cruz by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Microsoft supports seamless hybrid environments that combine Office 365 and on-premises installations of Exchange. This permits you to have certain Exchange mailboxes hosted on your on-premises datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consultants can help you with any facet of planning, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide as-needed support to help you through stubborn technical bottlenecks and also offer extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 solution is completed on time and on budget. For details about Progent's online consulting support for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, visit Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's Microsoft Project experts offer advanced online and onsite support for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online as well as for all Microsoft platforms that work in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Consulting support services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server planning and support, SharePoint 2013 migration planning and development, SharePoint Server 2010 planning and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrades, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Microsoft Exchange 2010 management, Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, and PowerPoint and Visio online training. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to assist your company to enhance your environment to accommodate local, branch, at-home, and mobile workers so that they can use Project Server to work together securely and efficiently. Progent's network security experts can assist your IT team to plan and enforce security policies that safeguard sensitive project information without interfering with the efficient sharing of legitimate data.
- The vast majority of small business multi-site communications infrastructures have no recovery ability from Internet line outages. Progentís inter-office communications professionals can help small organizations create non-stop Interoffice connectivity through fully redundant system architectures featuring automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and implement fault tolerant Inter-office networks supported by non-stop EIGRP network routers or non-stop OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connections and automatic fail-over can provide affordable non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or in-person expertise to assist businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a backup solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to migrate from older versions of SCDPM or from another backup/recovery platform, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager implementation for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent can provide occasional support for resolving particularly stubborn problems, or comprehensive project management services. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration experts can assist you to design and carry out a smooth upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 experts can assist your organization to plan and implement a cost-effective migration to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted network architecture or a hybrid model that combines cloud-hosted Windows Server on Azure with self-hosted Windows Server 2019. For details, visit Windows Server 2019 migration consulting.
- SharePoint Server 2016, designed for on-premises deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, supports integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid network models that seamlessly combine local and cloud-based resources. Additional improvements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole role-based topology feature, larger scale, higher performance, stronger cybersecurity, advanced analytics with Power BI support, and a modernized client interface for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer affordable online and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and debugging services for businesses of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2016 migration support.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security experts can assist organizations of all sizes with any facet of information system security. Progent can create efficient cybersecurity systems that protect a small office from advanced malware attacks or Progent can plan, deploy, and monitor an end-to-end security strategy for hybrid networks that support onsite, online, and mobile clients accessing IT resources spread across multiple physical sites and public and private clouds.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it possible to craft customized Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that provide all of the core elements of standard Dynamics GP components but also meet the individualized requirements of your organization. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, applications developers can work with the most popular customization environment in the industry to adapt Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and development background with Visual Basic, Dexterity, Continuum and other developer tools make it possible to design customized line-of-business applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can offer companies of any size expert MS SQL Server 2008 help. Microsoft SQL Server is a complete, web-ready database and data analysis package that allows the speedy creation of enterprise-level business applications that offer your company a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides core support for XML and the ability to query across the Internet and outside the firewall. In addition to offering consulting, support and problem solving services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity of your information network. Progent can also assist your company to carry out an efficient move to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from legacy versions of SQL Server or from different RDBMS platforms.
- Progent's MySQL application developers and DBAs offer affordable remote database administration or application programming services and can help businesses of all sizes to configure and manage MySQL within a robust IT infrastructure that offers high levels of performance, expandability, and protection. Progent also has proven skill assisting businesses migrate databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 provides major enhancements for managing hybrid cloud environments by offering comprehensive support for Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10 clients; seamless integration of heterogeneous networks that incorporate various Linux distributions, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware; and better public and private cloud support including closer integration with Microsoft Intune for Apple iPhone and Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-enhanced analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants can provide world-class remote and onsite support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist your business to design and install a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, expand or optimize an existing one, upgrade smoothly from a prior version of System Center, or debug your System Center environment.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud planning and integration consultants can provide cost-effective remote consulting to assist businesses of any size to access Amazon AWS cloud services including Amazon EC2 for virtual machine hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for expandable high-performance storage, and Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can help you with every phase of Amazon AWS integration including needs analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design and review, testing, configuration, administration, performance optimization, licensing management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security strategies. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN connections and can show you how to deploy all-cloud or hybrid environments that seamlessly incorporate Amazon AWS services. Progent can provide occasional expertise or Progent can deliver comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS platform.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration consultants can assist you in any and all facets of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 such as designing high availability system topology for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; server and CAL licensing compliance for Exchange 2016 Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V strategy; specifying mass storage capacity required for your VMs, databases and logs; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB) for fault-tolerant client access services; designing, setting up and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint; updating the firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.