Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's computer support for small businesses in Santa Cruz are focused on customers who need immediate and affordable assistance with system stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise should give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent offers live online instruction for popular client applications. Progent's Online training covers topics that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA programming, PowerPoint collaboration, Office Outlook security, Microsoft Office Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) customization, and Windows 10 management. Virtual training provides the advantages of conventional in-person sessions, including instant interaction between clients and teachers, but avoids the costs of travel and the challenge of trying to synchronize the availability of trainers and students.
- Progent can provide the cost-effective services of remote Internet connectivity consultants to help your company to assess or update your Internet services so your Internet connectivity solution matches your business requirements. Support services provided by Progent include evaluation of your current bandwidth use, vendor and service plan comparison and ordering, network provisioning, and managing a smooth switchover to a different carrier and/or service plan. Provisioning can include optimizing existing routers and switches and deploying additional ones, setting up firewalls, and designing dependable Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- Progent has been providing SharePoint consulting services since the first SharePoint product was published more than a a dozen years, and Progent has the scope of technical know-how to assist organizations of all sizes to design and carry out a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and create SharePoint 2013 applications that bring significant business value to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you to evaluate the risks and benefits of upgrading to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint or from a different collaboration environment; determine if an on-premises, online or hybrid deployment is most sensible for your organization; and select the right edition of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or can help in individual tasks associated with your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to plan and implement a WiFi LAN optimized for your facilities, providing you a wireless solution that has the reception, performance, capacity, Quality of Service, security, and roaming ability your company requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an affordable online service or as a more comprehensive onsite service. Progentís on-premises wireless survey includes physical walkthroughs, RF and security audits of your existing WLAN, analysis of your site's floor plans, testing for RF interference, signal propagation modeling, selection of optimum locations for client-requested Wireless Access Points such as Aironet access points, Cisco Meraki access points and Apple AirPort devices, and a comprehensive document defining the new wireless network.
- Progent has 20 years of background helping small and medium-size companies to design, implement, tune, manage, and debug computer networks that incorporate a remote workforce. To learn about Progent's support services for at-home workers, visit telecommuters solutions.
- Successful integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones usually demands that you set up and optimize numerous key pieces of your Wi-Fi environment such as APs, routers, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and call management tools. Progent's Cisco wireless IP phone configuration experts can provide online and on-premises support to help your organization create and maintain a Cisco wireless IP phone solution by delivering services that can range from troubleshooting the configuration of an IP phone or access point to providing comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for updating the wireless infrastructure of an entire campus.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-level data center colocation Sites in the and major cities across the United States, and Progent's colocation center consulting experts can enhance your systemís reliability and performance by helping you select a colocation site that meets the specific requirements of your organization such as geographic proximity, space, connectivity, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís data center support services are intended for businesses with equipment housed at colocation hosting facilities and requiring on-demand in-person assistance at the collocation facility as well as remote help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified professionals. Progent provides a variety of colo center support services such as system architecture evaluation, Windows and Linux server integration and support, troubleshooting for server and telecommunications infrastructure, development and deployment of non-stop configurations, architecting and deploying layered security defenses, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing solutions, and planning high-availability server cluster systems.
- Progent can provide small and medium-size businesses overflow or comprehensive Help Desk support services for at-home employees. To find out about Progent's overflow or fully outsourced Help Desk support for a remote workforce, refer to Help Desk Call Center services for remote workers.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.