Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad array of consulting and support help for IT systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services available to small companies in the Santa Cruz neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent has in-depth experience offering Operations Manager consulting services and utilizing this powerful system monitoring application.
Progent can provide small and mid-sized companies two popular outsourcing service plans built on-top of Operations Manager:
Managed Network Monitoring Package and
24x7 Server Monitoring Package.
To download a single-page datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing packages for mid-sized organizations click: System Monitoring Service Plans.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can assist your company to administer and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to estimate the likely strategic value of adopting Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 integration consultants can help your IT organization to plan and implement a smooth deployment of Windows 10.
- Newer variants of crypto-ransomware not only scramble vital on-line files but also infect all available system restores and backups. Progent's seasoned ransomware recovery consultants can help your business to reconstruct a network victimized by a ransomware attack such as Ryuk, Dharma, Hermes, Spora, TeslaCrypt, or MongoLock. For more information, see ransomware cleanup and system recovery expertise.
- Progent can provide the services of CISM Premier cybersecurity management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization defines the core capabilities and global standards of performance that information security managers are expected to master. CISM gives business management the assurance that consultants who have earned their CISM credential have the background and capability to deliver efficient cybersecurity administration and consulting consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants offer advanced expertise in implementing and managing all versions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a wide range of cost-effective remote consulting services following industry best practices to help organizations of all sizes to get all the advantages of this powerful platform. Support services available from Progent include solution design, installation and upgrades, strategies for safe file and status sharing among onsite and offsite users, network optimization, and customized webinar training.
- System Center 2016 provides major enhancements for managing hybrid cloud environments by offering comprehensive support for Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 clients; seamless integration of heterogeneous networks that include Linux, Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and better public and private cloud support such as tighter integration with Intune for Apple iPhone and Android smartphone management plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants offer advanced online and onsite expertise for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can help your business to design and install a new implementation of Microsoft System Center 2016, expand or tune your current one, migrate efficiently from a previous release of System Center, or debug your System Center environment.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, intended for local implementations of the SharePoint content management platform, offers deep integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid environments that transparently combine local and cloud infrastructure and services. Other enhancements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole installation feature, increased scale, faster performance, stronger security and compliance, advanced analytics via Power BI integration, and a modernized user interface for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer affordable online and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and technical support support for organizations of any size who intend to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2016 migration support.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a revamped design that improves cloud integration, supports the most popular handheld devices, allows single login with Microsoft Azure AD, and tightens security. Progent's experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers have the broad technical skills and hands-on experience to address the many IT and business challenges associated with deploying and managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to carry out a smooth migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical platform.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and managed switches. UniFi devices running on multiple sites with thousands of access points can be remotely provisioned and administered with Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, administration, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the expertise of seasoned Wi-Fi professionals who can assist your organization to assess the value of Ubiquitiís UniFi technology for your business and help you to plan, deploy, administer, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration services.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor credential is a globally recognized achievement that represents expertise in IS security auditing. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA accreditation has consultants pass a comprehensive test given by the ISACA professional group. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Certified Cybersecurity audit consultant trained to assist companies in the fields of IS audit services, information technology administration, network assets and architecture ROI, information technology service delivery, safeguarding of data resources, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service based on a brief discussion with a Progent information assurance expert. The interview is intended to evaluate your organization's preparedness to block or recover quickly from a ransomware attack. Progent will consult with you personally to gather information concerning your current AV defense and backup/recovery system, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can apply best practices to create an efficient AV and backup system that aligns with your company's needs. For more information, see The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology support packages include system assessment to make sure that your network meets professional standards of security and online access, 24 x 7 server monitoring using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they impact your organization, optional Help Desk Services from Progent's technical staff, security auditing to help guard your information network from hackers and viruses, installation of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications, discounts on Progentís remote and on-site troubleshooting services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network experts and service specialists.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consulting experts have over 15 years of experience designing, deploying, optimizing and repairing Microsoft SCOM solutions and can provide companies of any size advanced online or onsite consulting services for SCOM 2012. Progent can assist your company to design an architecture for System Center 2012 Operations Manager servers that delivers the responsiveness and resilience required to watch over your IT resources efficiently, whether your infrastructure are onsite, in the cloud, or a hybrid environment. Progent can also help you to install and set up SCOM 2012 management packs based on industry best practices for monitoring network infrastructure and Microsoft and third-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can provide fast online or onsite technical support to assist you to remediate serious problems detected by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent also offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to assist you to migrate cost-effectively from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are in need of computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.