Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide selection of engineering and support assistance for IT systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small businesses in the city of Santa Cruz by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- The Helpdesk support delivery model used by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small and midsize companies an efficient option to replace reliance on freelance service individuals by offering in-depth technical knowledge shared by all support groups, optional round-the-clock availability of emergency assistance, fast escalation to world-class specialists for handling the most intractable issues, support consistency and reliability, prompt follow-up enforced by seasoned IT service managers, a choice of convenient mechanisms for initiating service tasks, and excellent progress visibility enabled by ticket updates and available via a web-based portal.
- Progent's Helpdesk management and co-management services help companies to save money, improve output, and adjust rapidly to sudden changes in business circumstances. Progent's Shared Help Desk services deliver substantial budgetary and operational benefits in comparison to a Help Desk composed of an in-house IT support team. The cost for Level 1 IT support for Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service is typically under $18 per user per month. For details about the advantages of Progent's Outsourced and Co-sourced Help Desk services, visit Progent's outsourced and co-sourced IT Service Desk advantages.
- Progent's Ekahau-certified Wi-Fi network design experts can assist you to plan, deploy, tune, manage and troubleshoot a Wi-Fi solution customized for your building. Progent can provide online or onsite expertise for Ekahau Pro for predictive Wi-Fi design, Ekahau Sidekick for on-premises RF signal measurement, Ekahau Analyzer for debugging RF signal problems, Ekahau Insights for monitoring the performance of multiple Wi-Fi sites, and Ekahau Capture to capture Wi-Fi communication packets with the Ekahau Sidekick device in order to help wireless experts to resolve complicated Wi-Fi issues.
- Internet Information Services, Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful server role for web hosting and application development. The latest releases offer improved security, reliability, expandability, and debugging while delivering significant enhancements in remote administration. Many familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases such as the Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which can block dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can help your company to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for controlling FastCGI applications.
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle DBA services or an Oracle software programmer. Progent can help your business to develop efficient mechanisms for critical Oracle database administration activities such as performance tuning, backup and restore processes, and database security, or mentor your in-house personnel to use industry leading practices for simplifying various administration procedures. Progent can in addition offer the services of a PL/SQL programmer to assist you to design, tune, troubleshoot, or migrate Oracle-based programs that can vary from forms to data-driven web sites. Progent has skill using SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can also assist you to tune existing SQL code by utilizing Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL Access Advisor.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) is designed to ensure consistent performance and dependable uptime for critical workloads by providing unified, cross-platform monitoring of IT resources deployed across on-premises datacenters and cloud environments. Progent's consulting group can provide advanced remote and onsite support to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, implement, optimize, enhance and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016 deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consultants can help you to move to SCOM 2016 from older releases or from different monitoring platforms, or integrate multiple monitoring systems into a cohesive IT management solution. Progent can also show you how to expand your Operations Manager 2016 environment to include resources hosted on public clouds by delivering Azure consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions. In addition, Progent's experts can assist you migrate from SCOM 2016 to more current releases such as SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent's Experts Team offers support in Microsoft financial and ERP/MRP software, allowing you to customize affordable and comprehensive IT solutions that address the individual needs of your operation. Progent's application development consultants offer a variety of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX) ERP consulting services,
Dynamics GP Business Accounting Software education and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV business management software support,
Microsoft Dynamics Solomon accounting software help,
and MS Commerce configuration.
- In completing network technology projects for enterprise organizations, Progent uses a phased approach based on defined milestones in order to meet budget constraints, scheduling, and engineering objectives while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of established industry project management standards founded on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes project requirements, architecture steps, project pilots, design tuning, and expert production roll-out. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive record of technical services delivered and to help in ongoing system maintenance.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 delivers important enhancements for managing hybrid cloud networks through advanced integration with Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 clients; unified management of multi-OS networks that incorporate Linux, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware; and better cloud support including tighter integration with Microsoft Intune for Apple iPhone and Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-enhanced analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts offer advanced online and on-premises expertise for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist organizations of any size to plan and install a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, extend or optimize your current one, migrate smoothly from an earlier version of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center environment.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is modest, Progent offers cost- effective support packages that will give your network the reliability, security, and functionality your organization needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting Services, leveraging the talent of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT consultants, the most advanced network administration applications, and economical service packages, will keep your critical computer network applications and servers operating smoothly.
- Progent offers small and medium-size businesses supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk support services for telecommuters. To learn about Progent's supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk support services for at-home workers, refer to Help Desk services for a remote workforce.
- SharePoint Server 2016, designed for onsite implementations of the SharePoint content management platform, supports deep integration with SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 to allow hybrid environments that seamlessly unify local and cloud-based infrastructure and services. Additional improvements include rapid provisioning with the new MinRole role-based topology feature, increased scale, faster performance, tighter security and compliance, enterprise analytics via Power BI support, and a more engaging client interface for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide affordable remote and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of any size who intend to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. Progent can also assist customers to plan and execute a cost-effective upgrade from SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that combines local and cloud resources into a cohesive intranet solution. To find out more, see SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid integration consulting.
- Progent has extensive experience delivering a broad range of online IT consulting and urgent repair services to local governments and schools across the U.S. Progent is one of the industry’s pioneers in delivering expert remote IT consulting and has provided IT support to organizations in every state. (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online computer consulting for local governments saves travel costs and solves issues faster than on-premises service calls.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.