Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's computer consulting for small and mid-size companies in the city of Santa Cruz are focused on clients who require fast and affordable help with network stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. The following short list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas will give you an idea of how Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Virtualization technologies allow IT organizations to maximize resource utilization, simplify network administration, and improve application availability and security. run multiple virtual machines on a single physical computer. Common applications for virtualization include hardware consolidation, inexpensive hosts for applications that only run on outdated operating systems, and affordable isolation of application programming or pilot environments from production systems. Progent's virtualization technology engineers can provide Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting services, Microsoft Windows Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, VMware vSphere deployment, VMware NSX virtual network design and management, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can configure virtual servers to optimize speed, dependability and manageability while simultaneously cutting expenses; suggest and test business recovery strategies that minimize productivity loss in case of a catastrophe; and deliver ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting, and consulting services as virtualization technology evolves.
- Progent's Cisco-certified IP Voice experts can provide Cisco UC520 consulting services to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP system or design and carry out a smooth upgrade to a modern VoIP system.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer remote or onsite expertise to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent offers advanced expertise for all the products, technologies and services that go into creating a cohesive Cisco Jabber solution including Cisco network devicesand management software, Microsoft Office 365 applications, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Android smartphones, SIP trunking, WiFi networks, cyber security, cloud integration, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, disaster recovery preparedness, and other pieces of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated extension of Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a converged voicemail solution that promotes collaboration by providing a variety of alternatives for accessing voice messages within a framework that is easy to deploy and maintain. Cisco Unity Connection allows you to access and manage voicemail from your Exchange inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers affordable voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response, and automated-attendant services for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and corporate branch offices with as many as 500 users. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants offer Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and troubleshooting support to make sure your voice messaging deployment continues to deliver maximum business advantage.
- Progent offers enterprise customers online or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete line of SAN software and hardware products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Components of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include system dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, transparent patching, storage management, information assurance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent can provide Level 3 support to assist you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN environments quickly and affordably based on industry best practices.
- The new ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services deliver significantly more value than Cisco's previous firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX firewalls for all new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can help you to manage your current PIX or ASA 5500 security appliances and migrate to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and onsite support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your organization to design, configure, optimize, administer and debug firewall solutions based around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent offers two low-cost service packages intended to enable small companies to receive a professional security evaluation from a premier security consultant. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer administers an extensive examination of your network from outside your firewall to uncover possible weaknesses in the security profile you present to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Scan, an engineer runs a network scan from an authorized machine inside your firewall to assess vulnerabilities to inside attacks. Both security inventory services are set up and run from a protected external location.
- Progent can help you setup Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU provides interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of Linux/UNIX including Solaris 8 and 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and improved authentication in Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development package for porting applications.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 consultants can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, create pilot environments and migration plans, optimize your network infrastructure for local, multi-site, cloud-based, and hybrid datacenters, train your IT management, team, develop a corporate-wide security plan, automate IT management, assist with creating applications, and generate and validate a DR/BC plan. If you are thinking about upgrading from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions consultants can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and design and implement an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade specialists can help you to update your application servers and workstations affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to calculate the costs and benefits of migrating to 64-bit computing, plan a cost-effective migration strategy that minimizes business disruptions, and deliver responsive online help to assist your company to install 64-bit operating systems and application programs on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help your company to integrate the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products like Windows Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to configure, manage, and debug Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from legacy Voice over IP devices to the latest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also assist your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly named CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express to build a modern IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager applications such as Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and designing Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco SRST solutions for high availability.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.