Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a broad array of consulting and support help for computer networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Network support services available to small organizations in the Santa Cruz neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to integrate, manage, and debug Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from legacy VoIP devices to the newest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also help you to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, originally named CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to build a modern IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Unified CM applications such as Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for creating an advanced customer contact center. Progent can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and creating UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for high availability.
- The sophistication and integration demands of Windows Server 2008 calls for an information technology expert with practical experience and diverse knowledge in designing and deploying cohesive end-to-end business information networks. The experience of Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server consultants, averaging over a decade of background integrating Microsoft-based solutions, assures your success in supporting and managing your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consultants can also assist you to evaluate the benefits of migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering creating a hybrid architecture that integrates on-premises systems with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small to medium-size organizations automatic backup and easy recovery capabilities for Microsoft-based networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-aware backup for key workloads like SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux virtual machines, supports virtual machines hosted by Windows Hyper-V as well as VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to plan, implement, administer, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/recovery system powered by SCDPM 2016. Progent can help you to migrate from a previous release of DPM or from a legacy solution, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent offers remote or onsite support and can deliver occasional guidance to resolve technical bottlenecks or deliver comprehensive project management support to help you finish your SCDPM 2016 deployment on schedule and within your budget.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the technology of leading data security vendors to provide centralized management and world-class protection for your inbound and outbound email. The powerful architecture of Email Guard combines cloud-based filtering with a local security gateway device to offer complete defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, DHAs, and other email-based malware. Email Guard's Cloud Protection Layer serves as a preliminary barricade and blocks the vast majority of threats from reaching your network firewall. This decreases your vulnerability to external threats and conserves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway device provides a deeper layer of analysis for inbound email. For outgoing email, the on-premises gateway offers anti-virus and anti-spam filtering, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The onsite security gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email that originates and ends inside your security perimeter. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of affordable network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent provides full and meaningful documentation of all service work to make sure clients donít ever feel ďcaptiveĒ to their support provider. Progent sends email accounts of services immediately after finishing each service interaction, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly billings. Complete IT support documentation makes it less disruptive for clients to transfer to a new support organization or assume increased service duties in house. Good support documentation also give management the information required to evaluate support services and produce better informed IT budgets.
- Progent offers the help of seasoned ransomware recovery experts with the skills to rebuild an IT network that has suffered an attack by a ransomware virus such as Ryuk, Dharma, Hermes, or MongoLock. To find out more, visit ransomware removal and recovery services.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consultants have more than a decade of experience configuring, supporting and troubleshooting the key platforms included with System Center and can help you to plan, configure, support, and repair your System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to optimize the uptime and performance of your critical IT resources across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and local and Cloud-based fabric. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration consulting to help you to transition to the latest version of System Center from a previous one or from another IT management solution to deliver the advantages of best-in-class provisioning, automation, security, plus infrastructure and critical application availability and performance monitoring.
- Progent's staff of IT consulting experts can help large organizations to architect, set up, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing services like Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 management, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business planning and deployment consulting and Lync Server integration, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 programming. Progent has helped some of the world's biggest companies to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft products and offers branch office IT supports for enterprises with local offices in or major cities throughout the United States.
- GIAC information assurance certification was established in 1999 to validate the skill of IT security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations throughout the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer expertise with all of the security services addressed under GIAC certification including auditing infrastructure vulnerability, event handling, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology support packages include system evaluation to make sure that your environment meets established standards of security and remote access, 24x7 server monitoring using Operations Manager to anticipate issues before they impact your organization, optional Call Center support services from Progent's technical experts, security audit to help guard your information network from malicious attack, addition of Service Packs and security updates for servers and software, savings on Progentís remote troubleshooting services, and access to Progentís group of Microsoft and Cisco-certified system consultants and technicians.
- Progent employs a team model for problem escalation, making it efficient to solve even the toughest technical problems that can crop up from time to time. By leveraging 100s of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified experts, Progent can rapidly and cost-effectively fix networking problems that would stymie ordinary IT support organizations. Working with thousands of businesses on implementation and integration tasks every year provides Progent a well-grounded view concerning which approaches succeed and which ones do not in solving network problems.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that makes it easy to create, maintain, find and safeguard information about your network infrastructure, processes, applications, and services. You can instantly locate passwords or serial numbers and be alerted about upcoming expirations of SSLs or warranties. By updating and organizing your IT documentation, you can save up to half of time wasted trying to find vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a centralized repository for storing and sharing all documents related to managing your business network like standard operating procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for gathering and relating IT information. Whether youíre making improvements, doing regular maintenance, or responding to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the data you need as soon as you need it. Learn about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small organizations.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.