Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide range of engineering and technical support help for IT environments powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Network services offered to small companies in the Santa Cruz area by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent's certified Cisco wireless controller experts can help you to configure Cisco wireless LAN controllers to manage Wi-Fi LANs of any size. Progent can assist you to administer and troubleshoot your current Cisco-based Wi-Fi environment or carry out an efficient transition to Cisco's latest wireless controller technology. Progent can provide support for hardware-based and software-based Wi-Fi controllers and can help you to determine which version makes sense for your wireless environment. For 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi controller appliances from Cisco, Progent offers Cisco 3504 wireless controller consulting, Cisco 5520 Wi-Fi controller expertise, and Cisco 8540 wireless controller expertise.
- The latest generation of Cisco ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services provide substantially more value than Cisco's previous firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX firewalls for all new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network experts can help your company to manage your current PIX or ASA 5500 firewalls and migrate to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide online and onsite support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your organization to design, integrate, tune, administer and troubleshoot firewall environments based around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Altaro VM Backup software offers small organizations a dependable and budget-friendly platform for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in on-premises, remote, distributed, and cloud environments and also enables cost-effective backup to Azure Block Blob storage. Top features include state-of-the-art inline deduplication to reduce backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup intervals as little as five minutes for minimizing your exposure to data loss, advanced encryption, granular recovery options for individual files and emails, support for Windows Server Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) and VMware vCenter for managing large-scale deployments, and the ability to leverage Microsoft VSS technology to back up online VMs with zero downtime. Progent is an Altaro partner and offers a broad range of consulting services to assist you to plan, install, optimize and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution based on Altaro VM Backup. To learn more, see Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- Progent can assist your organization in any facet of your upgrade to Exchange 2019 such as deploying Windows Server 2019 as a host for Exchange; planning high availability architecture for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; migrating mailboxes; designing and configuring Hyper-V; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB); configuring DAG groups with MCDB solid-state caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing firewalls; integration with O365; and configuring Outlook. For details, see Progent's MS Exchange 2019 integration services.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide expert online consulting support to help organizations of any size to integrate their information networks with leading public clouds such as Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can assist your it team to plan and manage hybrid environments that can include Windows and Linux systems and applications in hybrid topologies that seamlessly combine on-premises IT assets along with cloud services. To assist you to integrate public clouds with networks, Progent can provide a range of public cloud migration support services such as Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud design and integration services, Amazon Web Services cloud integration support, and Amazon Web Marketing Service development and debugging.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously branded SyteLine, is an ERP platform that incorporates over 25 years of background assisting manufacturing and service companies to manage supply chains and streamline critical business processes to bring products to market fast and adhere to customer schedules consistently. Progent can provide the skills of an ERP consultant with more than 20 years of experience with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent can provide online or onsite consulting that spans from occasional guidance to solution planning and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include installation, upgrades, process improvement, customization, CPQ, web site integration, troubleshooting, ETL, Excel and SQL integration, training, and DBA services. For more information, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- The Help Desk Call Center support model used by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small and midsize companies an efficient alternative to dependence on freelance consultants by offering in-depth expertise shared by all engineering teams, optional 24x7 access to emergency assistance, escalation capability to top-level experts for handling the most difficult problems, service consistency and reliability, prompt follow-up overseen by seasoned service administrators, a choice of easy-to-use ways for initiating support tasks, plus excellent process visibility made possible by ticket tracking and available through a web portal.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or in-person support to help organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, and repair a backup-and-restore system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's SCDPM 2012 consultants can assist you to migrate from earlier releases of SCDPM or from another backup/recovery system, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager implementation for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent offers occasional support for fixing particularly stubborn problems, or comprehensive project management services. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration experts can help you to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.