Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide selection of consulting and technical support assistance for information networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small organizations in the Santa Cruz vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to help keep your IT system running efficiently by checking the health of vital assets that power your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers a problem, an alarm is sent immediately to your specified IT personnel and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so that all potential issues can be addressed before they can impact your network. Read about the entire ProSight series of affordable network monitoring and management services for small businesses.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless extension of Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a converged voicemail system that promotes collaboration by offering a variety of options for accessing calls and messages within an environment that is easy to implement and administer. Unity Connection lets you access and manage your voicemail messages from your Exchange inbox, web browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco ISR routers, provides cost-effective voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response, and automated-attendant services for small to medium businesses and corporate satellite locations with as many as 500 voice mailboxes. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and technical support support to make sure your voice messaging deployment gives you the highest possible business value.
- Progent's crypto-ransomware protection services are built to stop ransomware attacks before they stop your company, and to restore compromised networks to productive operation as quickly as possible. Progent's crypto-ransomware defense services are offered online to conserve time and minimize costs, and Progent has experience working with top IT insurance companies including Chubb to offer vulnerability assessments, non-stop monitoring, rapid cleanup, settlement negotiation, and post-attack forensics.
- The Cisco ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services deliver significantly more value than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX security appliances for new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can assist you to manage your existing PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls and upgrade efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide online and on-premises support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist you to design, deploy, tune, administer and debug firewall solutions based on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi AP consultants offer remote and onsite support to help businesses of all sizes to plan, install, manage, expand or debug Wi-Fi systems that include Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can assist your business to configure and manage Cisco's Meraki-based Wi-Fi networks for sites that range from a telecommuter's home or a branch office to a campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also help you to integrate other Cisco technology including Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, routers and firewalls to build a cohesive ecosystem that provides identical access, responsiveness, security compliance, manageability and uptime for wired and wireless clients irrespective of their location or computing device. (Refer to Cisco Meraki switches consulting services.)
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consulting experts have extensive experience designing, deploying, optimizing and fixing SCOM environments and can provide companies of any size advanced remote or onsite consulting support for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can help you to manage your current SCOM deployment and remediate serious issues uncovered by SCOM 2012. Progent also offers System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to help your organization to migrate cost-effectively from Operations Manager 2016 to SCOM 2016. In addition, Progent can help you migrate to more modern versions of SCOM including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent's backup and restore experts can provide support for a wide array of products and services that provide solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and workstations as well as laptops and handhelds. Progent can help you with leading data protection products by providing services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake Availability solutions. Progent also offers support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are available to small and medium-sized organizations as an affordable end-to-end solution for reliable backup and disaster recovery.
- Progent's group of computer network consulting experts can assist large enterprises to plan, set up, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing services such as Active Directory and Azure Active Directory design, Exchange Server 2019 troubleshooting, MS Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 configuration, SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Teams integration, Skype for Business Server support, plus SQL Server 2019 application development and SQL Server 2016 migration. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest organizations to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft products and offers branch office IT supports for enterprises with branch offices in larger cities throughout the U.S.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.