Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's information technology consulting for small companies in the Santa Cruz neighborhood are concentrated on customers who need fast and affordable help for system reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should give you an idea of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- If you are developing UNIX software on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, desktops and applications, Progent offers network outsourcing and consulting services that keep your network fully operational while reliving you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using automated server monitoring and providing remote and optional onsite support as needed, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that provides an inexpensive way to manage an information technology network that features dependability, comprehensive security and performance.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall consultants can help you deploy, maintain, and tune SonicWall firewall appliances including the current SonicWall TZ and NSa Series of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 2040 products. Progent's CISM and CISA-certified cybersecurity consultants can help you incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete network protection solution and build protection into your business processes. To learn more, visit SonicWall firewall integration consulting services.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions reduce the effort required for network managers to install software programs so that they are standardized across an entire workforce, offer the power to control access to business data, and allow quick deployment of new or upgraded desktops. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure that powers RDS streamlines client access, improves performance, tightens security, unifies management, and provides an almost transparent client experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 engineers can help you to assess the strategic benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, set up test and on-line deployments, optimize your network architecture to accommodate virtualized clients effectively, evaluate and remediate security problems, and educate your IT administrators to follow best practices to gain maximum payback from client virtualization.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can help you integrate WatchGuard Firepower Firewall security gateways that fit your network security requirements and budget. Progent can help you to manage legacy WatchGuard firewalls or migrate to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewalls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard security gateways, see WatchGuard firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized SharePoint 2013 specialists, SharePoint Server 2010 engineers and Office SharePoint 2007 support professionals can help you rationalize the economic justification for implementing the current version of Microsoft SharePoint, consult with you on the most appropriate edition of Microsoft SharePoint for your circumstances, offer setup and integration services, help you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting database, optimize your network integrity, integrate your off-the-shelf and custom application software to operate with Microsoft SharePoint, design a comprehensive security plan that encompasses portal solutions, and provide maintenance and Call Center support.
- Progent can give your business affordable online access to MS Exchange 2016 migration consulting services, certified Exchange Server 2013 integration consultants, Exchange Server 2010 consultants and Exchange Server 2007 support professionals to design a dependable email system that provides secure email access throughout your organization. For mobile workers with handheld devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows smart phone integration services and Blackberry management expertise.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and inexpensive for smaller organizations to map out, track, reconfigure and debug their connectivity appliances like routers, firewalls, and wireless controllers plus servers, client computers and other networked devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management technology, ProSight WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology diagrams are always current, copies and manages the configuration of almost all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and generates notices when potential issues are detected. By automating tedious management processes, WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary tasks like making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, locating devices that need important updates, or resolving performance bottlenecks. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight series of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small organizations
- Progent's Meraki Wi-Fi access point consultants provide remote and on-premises support services to help organizations of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, upgrade or repair Wi-Fi networks that include Cisco Meraki cloud-managed wireless access points. Progent can assist your business to configure and support Meraki-based wireless infrastructure for sites that range from a teleworker's home or a remote office all the way to a campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also assist you to configure other Cisco technology such as switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to create a cohesive network infrastructure that delivers the same connectivity, responsiveness, security compliance, manageability and uptime for wired and Wi-Fi users irrespective of their location or device. (Refer to Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
- Progent's Office Access consultants offer economical remote support for all editions of Microsoft Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide expert support for Access application programming, database migration, performance tuning, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also offers custom webinar training for Office Access application development and database administration.
- Progent's most popular enterprise consulting services include design, piloting, setting up and troubleshooting IT environments built around Microsoft products by offering services including complex Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, Microsoft SQL Server application development, and Oracle database administration support and application development. For application and network monitoring and management, Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) design and integration. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 planning and migration support services, and Exchange 2013 Server migrations, Progent can assist with design and can also provide onsite support in deployment at sites in larger metropolitan areas across the United States. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE-certified network support experts can assist enterprises to resolve intractable connectivity issues affecting the stability or responsiveness of multi-vendor computer networks. Progent's GIAC, CISSP, and CISA certified network security consultants can provide an impartial and complete network security evaluations to help large organizations validate their compliance with regulatory security requirements.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to design, install, verify and manage backup/restore systems required for offsite workers. For information about Progent's backup consulting services for a remote workforce, visit backup/restore consulting services for at-home workers.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure experts and CUBE integration consultants can help you to design, integrate, manage, troubleshoot and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity solutions and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-based SIP trunks. Progent can provide affordable remote or onsite expertise to assist companies to move smoothly to a productive unified communications environment that offers accelerated ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration consultants can assist you to configure interfaces between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's rich media applications such as Skype for Business or Lync Server for connectivity to a SIP PSTN trunk.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.