Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's computer support services for small and mid-size businesses in the Santa Cruz area are concentrated on clients who need fast and affordable assistance with system reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to providing the highest quality of remote IT support possible for urgent and standard issues. For emergency problems that affect multiple users, key individuals, or a mission-critical program, the Technical Response Center is set up to respond in one hour or less. For non-critical issues, the TRC will address your issue in two hours or less. In all cases, your ticket will be generated promptly and correctly, you will receive a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will contact you regarding every corrected problem to confirm you are comfortable with the outcome and willing to close the ticket. Find out more about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent's CISSP-certified cybersecurity consultants can assist organizations of all sizes with any aspect of IT security. Progent can help implement efficient security solutions that protect a small business against modern threats or Progent can plan, configure, and manage a comprehensive security environment for hybrid networks that accommodate onsite, online, and mobile users accessing network resources distributed across a mix of physical sites and various clouds.
- Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line is intended to guide you to carry out the time-critical first step in responding to a ransomware attack by putting out the fire. Progent's online ransomware engineer can help businesses to locate and isolate breached devices and protect undamaged resources from being compromised. If your system has been penetrated by any version of ransomware, don't panic. Get help quickly by calling Progent's Ransomware Hot Line at 800-462-8800. For details, see Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line.
- ProSight Data Protection Services ECHO from Progent offer small and mid-sized organizations a low cost end-to-end service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). For a low monthly rate, ProSight Data Protection Services ECHO automates your backup processes and enables rapid restoration of vital files, applications and VMs that have become lost or damaged due to component failures, software bugs, disasters, human error, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images, plus Hyper-V and VMware images. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to an on-promises storage device, or mirrored to both. Progent's cloud backup consultants can provide advanced expertise to set up ProSight DPS to to comply with regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FINRA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever necessary, can help you to restore your business-critical data. Learn about the entire ProSight series of low-cost managed services for small and medium-size businesses.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer a comprehensive solution that manages all aspects of remote Level 1 desktop support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, managing accountability, remote desktop control, progress tracking, problem solving, and and metrics. Designed for small organizations with few if any dedicated supprt personnel for desktop issues, Progent's Help Desk Services offer online support at a substantial savings from Progent's normal Level 1 desktop service rates. Progent can also provide rapid as-needed escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 consultants to resolve complex issues. For more information, visit Progentís remote desktop Call Center services for small organizations.
- It is common for small office interoffice communications networks to have no failover capability in case of Internet line failures. Progentís multi-office communications consultants can help small organizations create zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity by means of redundant networks featuring automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can plan and deploy high-availability Inter-office connections supported by non-stop EIGRP network routers or fault tolerant OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connections and automatic fail-over can provide economical 24x7 interoffice connectivity.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi network devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and switches. UniFi appliances running across multiple venues with thousands of APs can be remotely configured and managed with free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines deployment, discovery, administration, optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent can provide the expertise of seasoned wireless consultants who can help you to assess the value of UniFi technology for your environment and assist you to design, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. To learn more, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall consultants can show you how to configure, manage, and troubleshoot SonicWall firewall appliances including the newer SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp families of appliances and the older SonicWall PRO 2040 products. Progent's CISM and GIAC-certified cybersecurity experts can help you incorporate SonicWall security gateways into an end-to-end network protection plan and design security into your business processes. For more information, refer to SonicWall-certified firewall consulting services.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 introduced an updated design that improves cloud readiness, works with popular handheld devices, permits single sign-on with Azure Active Directory, and strengthens security. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the depth and breadth of knowledge and experience to address the critical technical and business issues associated with managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to design and execute a smooth upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics GP that will maximize the business value of your investment in this powerful product.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 experts can assist you to maintain your Windows Server 2012 system or move from Windows Server 2012 R2 to a modern version of Microsoft Windows Server. If you decide to move up to Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2022, Progent can help you to develop pilot environments and migration strategies; tune your network infrastructure for local, multi-site, cloud-based, and hybrid datacenters; train your IT management, team; develop an enterprise-wide security plan; automate IT management; help with creating applications; and generate and test a DR/BC plan.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.