Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide assortment of engineering and technical support assistance for IT systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network support services offered to small and mid-size companies in the city of Santa Cruz by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Virtualization techniques enable IT organizations to maximize utilization, simplify network management, and improve workload continuity and data protection. run several virtual machines on a single actual computer. Typical applications for virtualization are resource efficiency, low-cost platforms for applications that only run on outdated operating systems, and economical isolation of application development or pilot environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtual server engineers can provide Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization support services, Windows Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server assistance. Progent can deploy virtual machines to optimize performance, dependability and manageability while simultaneously cutting costs; propose and verify disaster recovery plans that minimize productivity loss in the event of a catastrophe; and deliver ongoing maintenance, repair, and consulting services as virtualization technology advances.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent offers access to veteran IT experts with decades of experience as technology project managers for application development, information technology deployment, and business process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These high-level IT managers offer advanced management skills to assist enterprise customers to follow leading practices to ensure that development or deployment projects are completed on schedule and on budget.
- Altaro VM Backup software offers small organizations a dependable and affordable platform for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-powered VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, offsite, distributed, and cloud-hosted architectures and also supports cost-effective cloud backup to Azure Block Blob storage. Headline features include state-of-the-art inline deduplication to cut backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection with backup spacing as little as five minutes for minimizing your exposure to data loss, advanced encryption, item-level recovery capability for specific files and emails, support for Windows Server Cluster Shared Volumes and for VMware vCenter for managing large-scale deployments, and the ability to leverage Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service to back up online virtual machines without downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and offers a wide array of services to help you to plan, install, manage and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery system based on Altaro VM Backup software. To find out more, go to Altaro VM Backup Certified Consultants.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager offers small and medium-size businesses near-continuous backup and easy restore functions for Microsoft networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-sensitive protection for critical workloads like SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux virtual machines, works with VMs running on Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Azure for convenient cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to plan, implement, administer, and repair a multi-site backup/recovery system built around System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can help you to upgrade from an older version of DPM or from an outdated solution, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, hosted, cloud or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers online or onsite consulting expertise and can provide occasional expertise to resolve challenging issues or provide comprehensive project management services to help you finish your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on time and on budget.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 migration engineers can assist you to administer and maintain Microsoft Windows 7 devices. Progent can also show you how to assess the likely strategic value of moving to Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it makes sense for your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 integration consultants can help your IT organization to design and execute an efficient migration to Windows 10.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) offer small and mid-sized businesses a low cost end-to-end service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a low monthly rate, ProSight DPS automates your backup processes and allows fast restoration of vital data, applications and virtual machines that have become unavailable or corrupted due to component failures, software bugs, disasters, human mistakes, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, plus Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to a local device, or mirrored to both. Progent's BDR consultants can deliver world-class expertise to set up ProSight Data Protection Services to be compliant with government and industry regulatory requirements like HIPPA, FIRPA, and PCI and, whenever necessary, can assist you to restore your critical data. Learn about the complete ProSight family of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent's economical extended hours online technical support program provides companies round-the-clock availability of remote support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services offered beyond normal business hours include fixing problems with Microsoft servers, MS Windows desktop support, assistance with Microsoft Office applications, system backup/restore, and fundamental routing and switching help for Cisco technology.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology consultants can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to help businesses of all sizes to design and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture. Progent can assist your company to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any aspect of planning, deploying, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help your organization to take advantage of the many innovative disaster recovery and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine load balancing, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain clusters.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.