Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad selection of engineering and technical support help for IT networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small organizations in the city of Santa Cruz by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- The Progent Test and Training Lab at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Data Center in Sacramento is available for testing mission-critical applications, creating efficient migration procedures, evaluating and optimizing performance, designing or verifying business continuity solutions, resolving compatibility issues, and building training systems for new technologies. For Progent customers who lack adequate in-house resources to assemble effective pilot systems, the lab reduces capital costs and engineering risk while keeping critical network projects on schedule.
- Progent has supported Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for nearly 20 years and Progent has provided system integration, customization, training, and troubleshooting since the product's original release. Progent offers high-level expertise for upgrading legacy Dynamics GP/Great Plains ERP systems. Progent can assist your business to design, test, and implement a cost-effective upgrade from a a legacy release of GP to the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Find out about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and system integration consulting.
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security engineers can assist your company to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through professional support services which include running comprehensive security assessments, recovery from virus attacks, configuring firewalls, deploying safe remote access, installing advanced software for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and developing a comprehensive security plan customized for your enterprise and network system.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 consultants can help you to maintain your Windows Server 2012 system or move from Windows Server 2012 R2 to a modern version of Microsoft Windows Server. If you want to move up to Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2022, Progent can help you to develop pilot environments and migration strategies; optimize your network infrastructure for on-premises, multi-site, cloud-based, and hybrid datacenters; train your IT management, staff; create a corporate-wide security strategy; automate IT management; assist with creating applications; and generate and test a disaster recovery/business continuity plan.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated expansion of Unified Communications Manager, is a unified voicemail system that accelerates teamwork by offering a variety of alternatives for accessing voice messages within an environment that is simple to implement and manage. Unity Connection allows you to access and manage voicemail from your email inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, a smartphone, or a tablet. Unity Express (CUE), offered in select Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers affordable voicemail, integrated messaging, IVR, and automated-attendant functions for small to medium businesses and corporate satellite offices with as many as 500 users. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consulting experts offer Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and technical support services to ensure that your voice messaging deployment continues to deliver significant business advantage.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 experts can assist your business to integrate SQL Server 2019 efficiently with additional Microsoft apps by offering consulting services that include Microsoft Windows Server 2022 integration consulting, Windows Server 2019 upgrade expertise, SharePoint Server 2019 application design, Power BI reporting expertise, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 integration expertise and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure AD design and debugging.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service packages designed to allow small businesses to receive an objective network security assessment from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, a security expert administers an extensive test of your network from outside your firewalled perimeter to uncover possible weaknesses in the security posture you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer runs a network scan from an authorized machine within your company firewall to assess the risk to internal attacks. Both security inventory packages are set up and run from a protected remote site.
- There are several hundred enterprise-grade Internet Data Centers in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S.. Progent's Internet data center support group can enhance your systemís reliability and performance by helping you select a colocation site that meets the individual needs of your business such as geographic location, size, communications, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís data center support services are designed for companies with hardware housed at colo hosting facilities and in need of timely on-premises assistance at the colo facility plus online support from Microsoft and Cisco Certified professionals. Progent offers a variety of colo center consulting services such as network architecture analysis, Windows and Linux server installation and support, troubleshooting for server and communications networking, development and deployment of high availability configurations, architecting and deploying layered security defenses, firewall integration and support, designing load balancing environments, and planning fault tolerant server clustering systems.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, formerly named Dynamics NAV and Navision, is an enterprise resource planning solution created for cloud, onsite, or hybrid environments. Progent's Microsoft 365 experts, Excel professionals, Teams system designers, and Microsoft Azure consultants can help you to integrate Dynamics 365 Business Central with familiar Microsoft products. Progent's developers offer Microsoft SQL Server consulting and Power BI analytics expertise to assist your organization to use Business Central/Dynamics NAV to create applications and reports that allow you to improve business choices. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central consultants can help your organization to manage legacy versions of Dynamic NAV/Navision or design and implement up-to-date Business Central environments.
- Progent has provided online IT support help to companies in every state in the U.S. Many of these clients have expressed their appreciation to Progent through testimonials to the excellence of Progent's support personnel. Check out Progent's client testimonials to learn what they say about the quality of Progent's network support services.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.