Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide range of consulting and support assistance for information systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small businesses in the Santa Cruz neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth help in specific software areas, enabling you to customize fast, cost effective and complete network solutions that address the individual needs of your company. Progent's software developers can assist your company to customize Microsoft's major business applications by offering a range of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Software consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Accounting Software education and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Business Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS (Retail Management System) deployment.
- Progent can assist you in any facet of your upgrade to Exchange Server 2019 including deploying Windows Server 2019 Core as a host for Exchange; designing high availability (HA) system topology for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; moving mailboxes; planning and implementing Windows Hyper-V; configuring hardware load balancing; configuring Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB solid-state caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for cloud voicemail; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating firewalls; integration with Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook clients. For more information, see Progent's MS Exchange 2019 integration services.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is dedicated to delivering the best level of remote computer support available for emergency and standard issues. For urgent problems that affect many users, crucial individuals, or a mission-critical application, the TRC can respond in one hour or less. For non-critical issues, the TRC will address your issue in two hours or less. In all cases, your trouble ticket will be created promptly and accurately, you will be sent an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will check with you on each corrected issue to make sure you are satisfied with the resolution and willing to close the trouble ticket. Find out more about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent's CISSP-certified cybersecurity experts can assist organizations of any size with any facet of information system security. Progent can help create cost-effective cybersecurity systems that protect a small business against advanced threats or Progent can plan, deploy, and manage an end-to-end security environment for hybrid enterprise networks that accommodate onsite, remote, and mobile users sharing IT resources distributed across multiple physical sites and various clouds.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management service provides comprehensive hosting of a small company's production servers in an environment that delivers the maximum degree of availability and scalability and is in addition easy to move to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting options are built upon proven virtualization technologies that allow small businesses with mixed- platform environments to save significantly on the costs of capital investments, system maintenance, and network management while achieving enterprise-class reliability and an unmatched degree of vendor flexibility. Learn more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent can provide the affordable services of remote Internet connectivity consultants to assist your organization to evaluate or enhance your ISP services so your Internet connectivity solution aligns with your business requirements. Services provided by Progent include evaluation of your current bandwidth use, vendor and service plan analysis and selection, network provisioning, and overseeing a smooth move to a new carrier and/or service plan. Provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and deploying additional ones, setting up firewalls, and designing dependable Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can offer businesses of any size expert MS SQL Server help. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that allows the rapid development of advanced business applications that can give your business a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides core support for XML and the ability to query over the Internet and beyond the corporate firewall. In addition to offering expertise, support and problem solving services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the business value of your IT system. Progent can also help your company to perform a cost-effective migration to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older releases of SQL Server or from other RDBMS platforms.
- ISA Server 2006 and the newer Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software platforms that contain an application-layer firewall that can defend networks from external and internal attacks. The two platforms provide in-depth inspection of network protocols to detect threats that routinely eluded traditional firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server was superseded by Forefront TMG 2010, which was based on ISA Server 2006's architecture while delivering a number of enhanced capabilities. Forefront TMG 2010 has in turn been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security functions offered by the platform are now typically handled by purpose-built hardware appliances from companies such as Cisco, Barracuda, Fortinet, SonicWALL, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and management.) Progent provides advanced Microsoft Forefront TMG support and ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you manage and debug your legacy firewall environment, and Progent can help your organization to upgrade efficiently to a modern security solution by providing planning, configuration, tuning, IT staff training and troubleshooting.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it easy and inexpensive for smaller businesses to map out, monitor, optimize and debug their networking appliances such as routers, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, client computers and other devices. Incorporating cutting-edge RMM technology, WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology diagrams are always updated, copies and displays the configuration information of virtually all devices on your network, monitors performance, and generates alerts when issues are detected. By automating complex management and troubleshooting activities, WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary tasks like making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, finding appliances that require critical updates, or identifying the cause of performance bottlenecks. Learn about the complete ProSight series of affordable outsourced network management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to set up collaboration platforms like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to allow their telecommuters to engage in productive interaction with fellow workers and other stakeholders. For information about how Progent's experts can help organizations to integrate and maintain collaborative software for remote workers, see collaboration software consulting services for remote workers.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consulting experts have over 15 years of background deploying, supporting and troubleshooting the key platforms that make up System Center and can help your organization to design, configure, maintain, and repair your System Center ecosystem to maximize the uptime and performance of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and local and Cloud-based datacenters. Progent also offers System Center 2016 upgrade planning and support to help you to transition to the current version of Microsoft System Center from an earlier release or from a third-party IT management solution to deliver the benefits of best-in-class provisioning, automation, security, plus datacenter and critical application availability and performance monitoring.
- Lync Server 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is an on-premises platform that allows businesses of all sizes to build a centrally managed and secure communications environment that permits a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing style with chat, real-time presence, web meetings with application sharing and whiteboard, as well as IP and PSTN calling enabled for a wide range of stationary PCs and handheld endpoints. Progent's certified Lync 2013 experts can assist your company to manage your current Lync environment or design and implement a cost-effective migration to a modern solution by offering Skype for Business consulting. Progent can also help you build a hybrid cloud network model that integrates on-premises Microsoft Skype for Business with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.