Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad assortment of engineering and technical support assistance for IT networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Santa Cruz neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Windows Server 2019 experts can assist your organization to plan and carry out an efficient migration to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted system architecture or a hybrid deployment model that integrates cloud-based Windows Server Online with self-hosted Windows Server 2019. To learn more, visit Microsoft Windows Server 2019 upgrade consulting.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can help you select, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewalls to provide a modern security ecosystem that spans your data center and cloud resources and protects any user anywhere with any endpoint device. To find out more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall planning and integration consulting.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of information technology security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and institutions throughout the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer expertise with any of the security capabilities addressed under GIAC certification such as auditing network security mechanisms, event handling, traffic analysis, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Load balancing your servers improves performance and provides fault tolerance by working around failed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing services cover a broad range of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions such as system load balancing, load balanced application software, network infrastructure routing, and content delivery products such as F5 Networks 3DNS. Fault tolerant load balancing providers for which Progent can provide consulting services include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB mechanism of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Engine and ACNS, and F5 3-DNS.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall experts can show you how to design, integrate, and administer firewall solutions that rely on Check Point Software NGFW firewalls and Check Point's cloud-based security services. Progent's consultants can also assist you to maintain older Check Point firewall models or migrate smoothly to Check Point's modern security gateways. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Check Point security gateways, see Check Point Software next generation firewall configuration expertise.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 includes major improvements to the capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and delivers powerful innovations as well as a redesigned architecture. These enhancements affect key IT areas like ease of administration, availability, compliance, operational costs, collaboration, extensibility, performance, compatibility, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts can deliver remote or on-premises expertise to help you manage, optimize and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more up to date version of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting outsourcing service provides complete hosting of a small or mid-size organization's production servers in a solution that delivers the highest level of availability and scalability and is in addition easy to migrate to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting options are built on proven virtualization architectures that allow small and midsize businesses with multi- platform environments to economize significantly on the expense of capital investments, infrastructure support, and network administration while benefiting from enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented level of vendor independence. Learn more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small and mid-size businesses.
- System Center 2016 delivers major enhancements for managing hybrid cloud networks through advanced integration with Windows Server 2016, Windows 10; seamless integration of multi-OS environments that include Linux, Hyper-V and VMware; and expanded public and private cloud support such as closer integration with Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone management plus built-in integration with Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts offer world-class online and on-premises support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist your business to plan and configure a new implementation of Microsoft System Center 2016, extend or tune your current one, upgrade efficiently from a previous release of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center solution.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls are industry leaders in offering best-in-class throughput for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants can assist you to integrate your Fortinet FortiGate firewalls to protect your IT resources at the network perimeter, within the data center core, at branches, and at the cloud edge. To find out more, refer to Fortinet firewall integration experts.
- The CRISC program was initiated by ISACA to validate a consultant's skills to design, implement, and support information system control mechanisms to mitigate risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to assist you to create and carry out a risk management plan based on leading practices identified by CRISC and crafted to align with your organization's risk appetite, business objectives, and budgetary guidelines.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.