Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a broad array of consulting and support help for computer networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Network support services available to small organizations in the Santa Cruz neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Progentís 64-bit migration support specialists can help you to enhance your application servers and workstations efficiently from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can help your company to understand the costs and advantages of moving to 64-bit computing, design a cost-effective migration strategy that reduces operational disruptions, and deliver timely remote support to assist you to install 64-bit operating systems and application software on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-expert consultants can assist you to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft products such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Even though the Small Business Server product line has been terminated, this powerful package is still popular. Progent provides a range of Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all releases of the platform. In addition, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can help your organization to evaluate the possible benefits of transitioning from an on-premises environment powered by SBS version 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud computing model by implementing a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based application software. Regardless whether your resources reside on an on premises datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a hybrid mix of both, Progent can provide comprehensive consulting, technical support, and software development services for Microsoft's core business products including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and SQL Server.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery software suite that uses array-based storage clustering along with replication to provide rapid, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between datacenters located as far as 185 miles apart from each other. Progent offers the skills of a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can assist you to design, configure, manage, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery system based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose an architecture for your MetroCluster environment that meets your functional needs and IT budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to leading practices for installing your MetroCluster environment by delivering guidance with tasks such as assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, arranging plexes layout, setting up FlexVol volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, installing switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster DR system to verify adherence with information assurance standards and government requirements.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants can help your business in any and all facets of your migration to Exchange 2016 such as planning high availability (HA) architecture for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing compliance for Exchange and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization strategy; specifying mass storage requirements for your virtual machines, databases and logs; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB) for fault-tolerant CAS services; designing, building and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint; preparing the firewall; creating SSL certs; performing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progent has a long background delivering a full-spectrum of remote IT consulting and emergency repair services to local governments and school districts across the U.S. Progent is one of the industryís pioneers in providing advanced online network support and has provided network support to organizations in all 50 states. (Refer to Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote information technology support for local governments saves travel expenses and solves issues faster than on-premises service calls.
- Progent's CISSP-premier cybersecurity experts can assist organizations of all sizes with any facet of information system security. Progent can help implement cost-effective security systems that protect a small business from modern threats or Progent can plan, deploy, and manage a comprehensive security environment for hybrid enterprise networks that support local, online, and mobile users accessing IT resources distributed across a mix of physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- Progent's Cisco-certified consultants can provide Aironet wireless access point consulting and Cisco Wi-Fi controller consulting so you can benefit from the 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi standard to triple the speed for your Wi-Fi network while extending the area covered.
- Progent's staff of IT consulting experts can help large businesses to plan, install, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing services such as Microsoft Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Skype for Business planning and deployment support and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 management, plus SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has helped some of the world's largest organizations to integrate solutions based on Microsoft products and can provide branch office consulting services for enterprises with branch offices in Silicon Valley and the or larger cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide online or onsite support to assist businesses of any size to design, implement, maintain, upgrade or debug Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent offers in-depth support for all the products, technologies and services that make up creating an end-to-end Cisco Jabber solution such as Cisco network appliances and management tools, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, Wi-Fi networks, cyber security, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, disaster recovery preparedness, and other pieces of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Progent offers two low-cost service bundles intended to enable small businesses to get an impartial security evaluation from a premier security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, a security expert runs a comprehensive test of your network from outside your firewalled perimeter to determine possible risks in the security profile you present to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer executes a network scan from a secure machine inside your company firewall to determine vulnerabilities to internal assaults. Both security inventory services are set up and run from a protected remote site.
- Progent employs a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it efficient to resolve even the toughest technical issues that can appear occasionally. By taking advantage of hundreds of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consultants, Progent can rapidly and affordably repair issues that would stymie most computer service companies. Working with thousands of businesses on implementation and integration tasks annually provides Progent a unique perspective concerning which techniques succeed and which do not in resolving network problems.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) offers small to mid-size organizations near-continuous backup and easy recovery functions for Microsoft environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-aware backup for key platforms such as Microsoft SQL, Exchange Server and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, supports virtual machines running on Hyper-V and VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for convenient cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCDPM 2016 consulting experts can assist you to plan, deploy, manage, and repair a multi-site backup/recovery solution built around System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can assist you to migrate from a previous version of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy solution, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent offers online or onsite consulting expertise and can provide as-needed expertise to resolve technical bottlenecks or deliver comprehensive project management or co-management support to help you complete your SCDPM 2016 deployment on time and within your budget.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.