Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support services for small and mid-size businesses in the Santa Cruz neighborhood are focused on clients who need immediate and economical help with system dependability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting services and practice areas will provide an idea of how Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Based in San Jose in California's Silicon Valley, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting on-site support, computer network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to organizations in and in larger cities throughout the United States. Progent can also provide high-level online network consulting services, network monitoring, and emergency troubleshooting in order to cut expenses and reduce downtime for organizations nationwide.
- Progent can help you setup Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve co-existence between Windows and UNIX networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows folders over NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development package for porting software.
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade experts can assist your organization to enhance your servers and workstations affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist your company to calculate the risks and advantages of migrating to 64-bit processing, plan an economical migration strategy that minimizes business disruptions, and deliver timely online support to aid your company to install 64-bit operating systems and application software on your current hardware. Progent's Microsoft-premier consultants can assist you to install the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products like Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is an endpoint protection service that utilizes cutting edge behavior-based analysis tools to guard endpoints as well as servers and VMs against new malware attacks such as ransomware and file-less exploits, which easily get by traditional signature-matching AV products. ProSight ASM protects local and cloud resources and offers a unified platform to automate the entire threat lifecycle including filtering, infiltration detection, containment, cleanup, and post-attack forensics. Top capabilities include one-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service and real-time system-wide immunization against newly discovered attacks. Learn about the complete ProSight series of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent's Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants can provide a wide selection of economical remote consulting services to assist your organization to maintain your existing Microsoft Word environment or assist you to migrate to a newer version of Office Word. Support offered by Progent's experts include VBA programming, isolating and fixing compatibility problems between different versions of Office Word, integrating Office Word with other Office apps such as Excel and Outlook or with 3rd-party platforms and plug-ins,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance support, and smart phone integration, and online Office Word training customized for individuals or groups.
- The latest generation of ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services deliver substantially more value than Cisco's earlier PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can help your company to manage your existing PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 security appliances and migrate to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and onsite help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your organization to design, configure, optimize, administer and debug firewall solutions based around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent produces full and detailed reports of all service activity to make sure customers donít ever feel like a hostage to their support provider. Progent sends email documentation of services immediately after completion of each service interaction, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Complete network service reporting makes it easier for customers to transfer to a new support organization or assume more service duties in house. Good support documentation also provides management the visibility needed to assess the quality of maintenance services and develop more realistic IT expense projections.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 includes significant enhancements to the functionality of Exchange 2010 and introduces powerful innovations as well as a revamped structure. These enhancements affect vital facets of IT such as manageability, high availability (HA), security and compliance, cost of ownership, collaboration, scalability, throughput, cross-version interoperability, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting experts can deliver online or onsite support to assist your organization to administer, tune and debug your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more current release of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent offers remote or on-premises access to a certified CCIE specialist to help you to plan, deploy, manage and repair converged communications environments supported by Cisco Unified Communication technology in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have in-depth backgrounds helping organizations of all sizes to build advanced collaboration ecosystems by providing expert services such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM) and CallManager system design and deployment, VoIP phones and soft phones configuration, and wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent can help you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications like Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Express, Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Mobility.
- If you are developing Linux or UNIX based applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers IT outsourcing and support services that keep your network up and running while reliving you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using advanced network monitoring and providing remote and optional onsite help as needed, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that provides a cost effective way to maintain an IT network that features dependability, protection and high performance.
- Progent can provide convenient, quick, and economical access to Cisco CCIE support professionals. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are recognized networking experts who are awarded this top-level certification only after thorough testing by Cisco. CCIEs are able to handle even the most complicated problems associated with network design, setup, repair, and service. Progentís CCIE experts cooperate closely with Cisco engineers in identifying issues with Cisco's IOS software and developing fixes or acquiring patches to resolve anomalies. Progent can provide quick access to a CCIE by phone so you are able to get immediate help for tough network troubles that are impacting business efficiency but are beyond the expertise of your local IT service resources.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is a low-cost service built around a phone discussion with a Progent information assurance expert. The interview is intended to help assess your organization's preparedness to block or recover quickly from a ransomware attack. Progent will consult with you directly to collect information about your existing security profile and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report document describing how you can apply best practices to deploy an efficient AV and backup system that aligns with your company's needs. For details, visit The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.