Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's network consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the Santa Cruz area are focused on customers who require quick and economical help with network dependability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can help your company to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's Experts Team provides help in Microsoft financial and ERP/MRP platforms, enabling you to craft cost effective and comprehensive network solutions that address the specific needs of your business. Progent's application developers offer a variety of services including
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX) ERP consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounting Software education and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL accounting software migration and support,
and MS Commerce configuration.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or onsite support to assist companies of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a backup system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's SCDPM 2012 consulting experts can help you to migrate from older releases of Data Protection Manager or from another backup platform, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager implementation for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent offers as-needed help for resolving especially challenging issues, or full project management support. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consulting experts can help you to plan and implement an efficient upgrade from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Windows Server 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can help you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, develop test environments and migration strategies, tune your network infrastructure for local, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and hybrid environments, educate your IT support, team, develop an enterprise-wide security plan, streamline IT management, help with application development, and build and validate a DR/BC plan. If you are thinking about migrating from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration consultants can help you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent offers the services of an accredited video conferencing and telepresence consultant with an extensive background integrating products from the leading video conferencing/telepresence vendors including Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help your company to plan, install, upgrade, or troubleshoot a video conferencing solution that protects your current investment and optimizes the business value of your IT network. Progent also offers the services of network infrastructure engineers who can help companies of any size to build and troubleshoot a network that delivers the speed, dependability, protection, and expandability you need to support your telepresence environment.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services offer ultra-affordable in-depth security for physical servers and virtual machines, workstations, smartphones, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP utilizes adaptive security and modern behavior analysis for continuously monitoring and reacting to cyber assaults from all vectors. ProSight ESP delivers two-way firewall protection, intrusion alerts, device management, and web filtering through leading-edge tools incorporated within one agent managed from a single control. Progent's security and virtualization experts can help your business to plan and configure a ProSight ESP deployment that addresses your company's unique requirements and that helps you achieve and demonstrate compliance with legal and industry information security regulations. Progent will help you define and configure policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your network and respond to alarms that call for urgent action. Progent can also assist your company to install and verify a backup and restore system like ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can recover rapidly from a potentially disastrous cyber attack like ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Exchange email filtering.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful documentation of all service work to ensure clients donít ever feel like a hostage to their IT service company. Progent sends e-mail accounts of services immediately after finishing each service task, and also encloses a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Comprehensive network service documentation makes it less risky for customers to transfer to a new service organization or take on increased service responsibilities internally. Complete support reporting also give IT managers the information required to evaluate maintenance services and produce more realistic IT budgets.
- Progent's Duo MFA service plans incorporate Cisco's Duo technology to defend against password theft by using two-factor authentication. Duo enables one-tap identity verification on iOS, Android, and other out-of-band devices. Using Duo 2FA, whenever you sign into a protected application and give your password you are asked to confirm your identity on a unit that only you have and that uses a different network channel. A wide selection of devices can be used as this added form of authentication such as a smartphone or watch, a hardware token, a landline phone, etc. You may register multiple verification devices. To learn more about Duo identity validation services, go to ProSight Duo MFA two-factor authentication services for access security.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly called SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies over a quarter century of background helping manufacturing and service companies to simplify complicated supply chains and streamline critical processes in order to get products to market quickly and adhere to customer commitments dependably. Progent offers the skills of an ERP specialist with over two decades of experience with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine platform. Progent can provide remote or onsite consulting that can range from as-needed guidance to solution design and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services available from Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include installation, migration, business analysis, customization, CPQ, web site integration, debugging, ETL, Amazon AWS integration, training, and DBA services. To find out more, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite ERP Consulting Services.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was established in 1999 to certify the knowledge of network security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by companies and institutions around the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide help with all of the security capabilities addressed within the GIAC accreditation including auditing infrastructure vulnerability, event handling, traffic analysis, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with regulatory requirements for promptly reporting security incidents.
- Microsoft allows you to create transparent hybrid environments that integrate Office 365 and local Exchange. This allows you to have specific Exchange mailboxes hosted at your on-premises datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consultants can assist your organization with any phase of designing, integrating and debugging your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can deliver as-needed expertise to help you resolve challenging technical issues and also offer extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is completed on schedule and within budget. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, see Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.