Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting for small companies in the Santa Cruz neighborhood are concentrated on customers who need immediate and economical assistance with network dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should provide an idea of how Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service built around a brief discussion with a Progent information assurance consultant. The interview is intended to help assess your organization's ability to stop or recover quickly from a ransomware attack. Progent will work with you directly to gather information concerning your current antivirus tools and backup/recovery system, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can follow best practices to build a cost-effective security and backup system that meets your company's needs. For additional information, visit Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Microsoft supports seamless hybrid networks that integrate Office 365 and local Exchange deployments. This allows you to have some mailboxes located on your corporate datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consulting team can assist you with any facet of planning, integrating and debugging your hybrid Office 365 solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide occasional expertise to help you through challenging technical issues and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange initiative is successfully completed on time and on budget. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, refer to Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's consulting services for zero-downtime networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting experts who can show you how to implement a robust network that includes key technologies and processes for line-of-business environments. Progentís information technology professionals can help your company to configure a network architecture with features that include fault tolerant Internet connections, network load balancing, non-stop data centers, cloud backup and restore, fault tolerant interoffice connectivity, and fault tolerant multi-location systems. Progent can also provide workplace recovery preparedness consultants to help you design, validate, and document a disaster recovery process founded on best practices.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of IT security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and institutions around the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide support for any of the network security services addressed under GIAC certification including evaluating network vulnerability, incident management and response, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent has extensive experience providing a full-spectrum of online network support and emergency repair services to local governments and schools across the U.S. Progent is among the pioneers in providing expert online network support and has provided IT solutions to organizations in all 50 states. (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's remote network consulting for local governments saves travel costs and solves issues faster than on-premises service calls.
- There are hundreds of world-class Internet Data Centers in the and larger cities across the U.S., and Progent's Internet data center support group can improve your network's reliability and performance by helping you choose a colo facility that addresses the particular needs of your business including geographic proximity, size, communications, affordability, and value-added features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are designed for companies with hardware housed at colocation hosting sites and requiring timely on-site assistance at the collocation site as well as online help from Microsoft and Cisco Certified professionals. Progent provides a selection of co-location center support services such as network architecture analysis, Windows and Linux server integration and support, troubleshooting for server and communications networking, development and deployment of non-stop systems, defining and implementing layered security structures, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, designing load balancing environments, and planning fault tolerant server clustering systems.
- The failover cluster technology built into the most recent versions of Windows Server is dramatically re-engineered to streamline the installation, configuration, and management of server clusters and to offer improved levels of system availability, security, efficiency, and versatility. New or improved capabilities include automated cluster Validation, easier configuration and deployment, improved cluster management, redesigned cluster infrastructure for maximum availability, better protection and quorum models, elimination of failure points, greater storage and RAM capacity, improvements for multi-site clusters, and live migration capability for Windows Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's Microsoft-certified failover cluster experts can assist you evaluate the advantages of Windows clustering, plan and execute an installation, educate your IT staff to manage your cluster environment, provide continuing consulting and support services, and produce and validate a workplace recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can assist you you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure integration consultants can assist you with every phase of Microsoft Azure migration including requirements analysis, prerequisites assessment, solution design, pilot testing, deployment, automated management, performance optimization, license controls, disaster recovery strategies, security policy enforcement, and compliance validation. Progent can help you to configure and debug firewall appliances and VPN tunnels so that your users can safely access to Azure-based resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can assist you integrate key Microsoft technologies to run in Azure including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server and SharePoint. Progent can also assist your organization to set up a hybrid ecosystem that seamlessly combines on-premises datacenters with Azure-based services.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor accreditation is a prestigious qualification that signifies expertise in information system security auditing. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA credential requires that candidates undergo an extensive examination given by the ISACA international professional association. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Premier network security audit professional able to help companies in the areas of IS audit services, IT administration, network assets and infrastructure lifecycle, information technology support, safeguarding of information resources, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Progent can provide your business online access to Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration support, certified Exchange 2013 integration consultants, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 consultants and Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server experts to architect a dependable email system that provides secure email connectivity throughout your small business. For mobile workers with handheld computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android smart phone integration support and Blackberry administration consulting.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is an extension to VMware vCenter that allows you to specify, automate and test a consistent workflow for restoring applications and services quickly after an outage. SRM supports centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also supports non-intrusive testing for site recovery, updates and fixes and can produce reports to verify full service recovery, validate SLAs and demonstrate DR compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting expert to assist you to plan, configure, test and administer a DR system based on VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can support the creative aspect of macOS and OS X environments by offering consulting services and education in images/, audio, and motion. Progent's professionals can offer help in a range of Apple macOS and OS X applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with discrete projects like scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up a video post production facility.
- Progent's Windows 10 migration consultants can help organizations of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from an earlier version of Microsoft Windows. Online and on-premises evaluation and migration services for Microsoft Windows 10 provided by Progent include ROI estimates, project coordination, application compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud solutions, mobile management and synchronization, telecommuter connectivity, security and compliance, streamlined provisioning and management, infrastructure design, wired/wireless convergence, disaster recovery planning, custom training for IT support staff and users, and ongoing consulting support.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.