Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small organizations in Santa Cruz are focused on clients who need immediate and affordable help for network stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas will give you a sense of how Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's design services for fault tolerant IT systems offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting experts who will show you how to build a robust computing environment that includes key technologies and procedures for line-of-business environments. Progentís consulting experts can help your company to configure a network infrastructure with features such as failover Internet connections, system load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup and restore, high-availability interoffice connections, and high-reliability multi-site networks. Progent can also provide business continuity planning consultants to help you plan, test, and document a recovery process founded on leading practices.
- Progent's consultants for Mac technology can assist the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X systems by providing consulting services and knowledge transfer in images/, audio, and video. Progent's professionals can provide help in a range of macOS and OS X programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with discrete projects such as scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up a video post production lab.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a tightly integrated extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a unified voice messaging system that accelerates productive collaboration by providing a variety of options for retrieving voice messages within an environment that is easy to deploy and maintain. Cisco Unity Connection lets you read and manage voicemail messages from your Exchange inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified IP endpoint, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), offered in certain Cisco ISR routers, offers cost-effective voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and greeting services for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprise branch locations with up to 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consulting experts can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting services to ensure that your voice messaging solution delivers significant business advantage.
- Progent can deliver a wide range of affordable consulting and support services to help you business to install, integrate, repair, and administer workstations and laptops powered by Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or various versions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC support services include Windows 10 migration consulting, Windows 8.1 configuration and support, Microsoft Windows 7 support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit processing upgrades.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that makes it easy to capture, maintain, find and protect information related to your network infrastructure, procedures, applications, and services. You can instantly locate passwords or IP addresses and be alerted about upcoming expirations of SSLs or warranties. By cleaning up and managing your IT documentation, you can save up to 50% of time thrown away searching for vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common repository for holding and sharing all documents required for managing your network infrastructure like standard operating procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers a high level of automation for gathering and associating IT information. Whether youíre making improvements, doing regular maintenance, or responding to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the knowledge you require as soon as you need it. Find out about Progent's ProSight suite of managed services for small and mid-size organizations.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has been responsible for the creation and deployment of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to address the needs of small companies who can't justify the high cost of supporting a large IT organization but who still require information networks with enterprise-class reliability, security, and performance.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), previously branded CallManager, acts as the foundation of Cisco's collaboration portfolio. Cisco Unified CM and Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) provide a borderless IP-PBX by integrating with applications such as Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM experts can help with any aspect of Unified CM configuration and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and desktop video phones, reviewing dial plans, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR routers with CUBE networking support, designing Cisco UCS server failover systems for high availability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants can provide Cisco Aironet wireless AP configuration support and Cisco wireless controller integration so you can benefit from the 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi specification to get three times the speed for your wireless network while extending the area covered.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security consultants can assist businesses of any size with any aspect of IT security. Progent can implement cost-effective cybersecurity systems that protect a small office from modern threats or Progent can design, deploy, and monitor an end-to-end security environment for hybrid enterprise networks that accommodate onsite, online, and mobile users accessing network resources spread across a mix of physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 experts can help you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, develop test systems and migration plans, tune your network infrastructure for local, multi-site, private or public cloud-based, and partial-cloud environments, educate your IT support, staff, create a corporate-wide security plan, streamline network administration, assist with creating applications, and generate and validate a DR/BC plan. If you are considering migrating from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions experts can assist you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and design and implement a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- If you are developing Linux software on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, workstations and applications, Progent offers network outsourcing and consulting services that keep your system fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using sophisticated server monitoring and providing remote and optional onsite support as you need it, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that provides an inexpensive way to manage an information technology network that features high availability, protection and performance.
- The sophistication and integration demands of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 requires an IT expert with real-world experience and broad knowledge in architecting and building cohesive end-to-end business technology environments. The experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server 2008 engineers, with an average of over a decade of background integrating Microsoft-based solutions, assures your success in maintaining and troubleshooting your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 support experts can also assist you to assess the benefits of upgrading from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on building a hybrid network model that combines on-premises systems with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.