Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide array of engineering and technical support help for computer systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small organizations in the Santa Cruz neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering experts include:
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it possible to develop custom Dynamics GP extensions that provide all of the core functionality of proven Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also meet the specialized requirements of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, applications developers can work with the most widely used customization platform in the software industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and personalize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technologies, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 application development, and development background with VBasic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create custom mission-critical applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with MS Dynamics GP.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it easy and inexpensive for small and mid-sized businesses to map out, monitor, reconfigure and debug their networking hardware such as routers, firewalls, and wireless controllers plus servers, endpoints and other devices. Using state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch ensures that network maps are always updated, copies and displays the configuration of almost all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and sends notices when problems are discovered. By automating complex management processes, WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary tasks like network mapping, expanding your network, locating appliances that require critical software patches, or isolating performance bottlenecks. Read about Progent's entire ProSight line of low-cost outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Progent can provide enterprise customers online or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire portfolio of SAN products including ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Areas of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include SAN architecture, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, storage management, information assurance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent can provide Tier 3 support to help you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN storage environments efficiently based on industry best practices.
- Altaro VM Backup software offers small businesses a dependable and budget-friendly solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-powered virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in local, offsite, multi-site, and cloud environments and also supports cost-effective cloud backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Top capabilities include state-of-the-art inline deduplication to reduce backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup intervals as little as five minutes for minimizing your Recovery Point Objective, advanced encryption, item-level restore options for individual files and emails, support for Windows Server CSV and for vCenter for handling large-scale environments, and support for Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service to back up live virtual machines without downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and offers a wide array of services to assist you to design, deploy, manage and troubleshoot a backup/restore solution powered by Altaro VM Backup software. For details, go to Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- The new Cisco ASA 5500-X Series of firewalls with Firepower Services deliver substantially more performance than Cisco's previous firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX security appliances for all new installations. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can help you to manage your current PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls and upgrade efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and onsite help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your business to plan, configure, optimize, administer and troubleshoot firewall environments built around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting to help organizations of all sizes to plan and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help you to evaluate the business benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of designing, deploying, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assist you to take advantage of the many new disaster recovery and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain clusters.
- Progent's SQL Server developers can assist you to create and maintain database applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to industry best lifecycle management practices to create efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and knows how to work with a customer's IT staff to complete programs in a cost effective and cost-effective manner. Progent for can help you to create SQL Server applications by providing a wide selection of professional support services such as specification of features and scope, data tier architecture, ETL development, T-SQL coding, software installation, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering, reusable schema, synchronization mechanisms, security and compliance, and fault tolerance.
- Although the Small Business Server product line is no longer available, this powerful bundle remains in wide use. Progent offers a range of Microsoft SBS support services for all releases of the platform. In addition, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can help your organization to assess the possible advantages of moving from an on-premises datacenter powered by SBS version 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by carrying out an upgrade to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application software. Regardless whether your resources are hosted on an on premises datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a hybrid mix of environments, Progent can provide comprehensive consulting, technical support, and application development services for Microsoft's core business products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, and SQL Server.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer advanced remote support services to assist businesses of any size to connect their information networks with popular public clouds such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Progent can assist you to plan and manage cost-effective hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux operating systems and applications in hybrid architectures that combine physical IT assets along with public clouds. To assist you to integrate public clouds with networks, Progent can provide a variety of cloud integration services such as Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange, Microsoft Azure enterprise hybrid cloud design and deployment services, Amazon Web Services cloud integration support, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) development and troubleshooting.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.