Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's IT support services for small organizations in Santa Cruz are concentrated on clients who require immediate and affordable help for network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's engineering services and practice areas will give you an idea of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is a next-generation endpoint protection solution that incorporates next generation behavior analysis technology to defend endpoints and physical and virtual servers against modern malware assaults like ransomware and email phishing, which routinely evade legacy signature-based anti-virus products. ProSight Active Security Monitoring protects local and cloud resources and offers a single platform to automate the entire malware attack lifecycle including blocking, infiltration detection, mitigation, cleanup, and forensics. Key capabilities include one-click rollback using Windows VSS and automatic network-wide immunization against newly discovered attacks. Read about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription-based backup/restore service for small and mid-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup deployment can incorporate a purpose-built physical storage device built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with similar functionality but which utilizes your own storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects vital business data generated on-premises, at one or more remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants can provide a wide range of consulting services to help your business to plan, configure, manage and troubleshoot a BDR solution based on Barracuda Backup. For additional information, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- Progent provides live online classes for popular client applications. Progent's Online training covers topics that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Office 365 Word VBA macro programming, PowerPoint collaboration, Outlook security, Microsoft Office Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP migration, and Windows 10 management. Live online instruction provides all the benefits of conventional classroom sessions, including immediate communication between clients and trainers, but avoids the costs of travel and the challenge of trying to accommodate the schedules of teachers and trainees.
- Progent's Juniper-certified network consultants can help your company to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, enhance and support your infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from discontinued devices to the latest releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer support for Juniper's flagship network control software to enable your business to simplify the management and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN appliances and routers. Progent also has broad experience maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can assist organizations manage networks that include a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to plan, set up and debug the network infrastructure needed to support work-from-home employees. Aspects of network infrastructure where Progent's experts offer guidance include secure and efficient VPN tunnel connections, VDI desktop platforms, router configuration, Wi-Fi LAN planning and deployment, and reliable Internet access. To find out about Progent's network infrastructure expertise for teleworkers, go to network infrastructure expertise for telecommuters.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth help in specialized software areas, enabling you to create fast, affordable and complete network solutions that address the individual needs of your business. Progent's custom software development consultants can help your company to customize Microsoft's important business packages by providing a variety of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting,
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Business Accounting Software education and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Business Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small and mid-size businesses expert support for solutions from other major Firewall and VPN vendors including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to design a comprehensive security plan and select the right technologies from a variety of vendors to achieve your security goals while staying within your spending limits.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have broad experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, damaged Active Directory objects, cleanup of test software configuration objects in on-line AD environment, and fixing of failed installations of AD and AD-enabled software. Progent is also proficient in working with advanced Active Directory tools like NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend configuration techniques that address key issues including Active Directory naming standards, hierarchical model, IT management model, utilization and structure of group policy objects, as well as security and monitoring specifications. Progent can also anticipate the implications of alternate server and service configurations on functionality and speed. Progent can assist businesses to design and install configurations of Active Directory Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.