Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad array of engineering and technical support help for information networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Santa Cruz by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers companies expert help for solutions from other major Firewall suppliers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to design a detailed security strategy and choose appropriate technologies from multiple suppliers to support your security goals while staying within your spending restraints.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection managed services deliver economical multi-layer protection for physical servers and VMs, workstations, mobile devices, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and advanced machine learning for round-the-clock monitoring and responding to security threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP offers two-way firewall protection, intrusion alerts, device control, and web filtering through cutting-edge technologies incorporated within one agent accessible from a single control. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can help you to design and implement a ProSight ESP environment that meets your company's unique needs and that helps you demonstrate compliance with legal and industry information protection standards. Progent will assist you specify and configure policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alerts that call for immediate attention. Progent can also help your company to install and test a backup and disaster recovery system such as ProSight Data Protection Services so you can recover rapidly from a potentially disastrous security attack such as ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- Progent offers advanced online expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, testing, and training to assist you to prepare for possible catastrophes, minimize service disruption for your vital network functions, avoid lost information, and meet regulatory mandates and business requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can work closely with your management and network support staff to provide risk and business impact analysis, define dependencies, specify the assets required to operate your organization, prioritize key IT functions and define acceptable restoration times, select hot backup sites, configure safe offsite connectivity for crucial employees, plan emergency notification systems and define responsibilities for personnel, write a complete recovery and test plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to carry your business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can show you how to plan and deploy a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it simple and affordable for small and mid-sized organizations to map, track, enhance and debug their connectivity hardware such as routers and switches, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art RMM technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that network maps are always current, captures and manages the configuration information of virtually all devices on your network, monitors performance, and generates alerts when issues are discovered. By automating tedious management and troubleshooting processes, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary chores such as making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, locating appliances that require important software patches, or resolving performance issues. Read about the entire ProSight family of affordable managed services for small organizations
- The CRISC program was established by ISACA to validate an IT professional's skills to plan, implement, and maintain information system controls to reduce risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to assist your company to create and carry out a risk management strategy based on leading practices promoted by CRISC and geared to match your company's risk tolerance, business objectives, and IT budget.
- Features of Progent's IT support packages include network evaluation to ensure that your environment meets established levels of security and online access, 24x7 server monitoring using Operations Manager to identify issues before they impact your business, optional Help Desk support services from Progent's technical experts, security auditing to help guard your network from hackers, addition of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications, discounts on Progentís remote and on-site support services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network engineers and technicians.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist you to connect your Apple macOS and OS X workstations and laptops with your Microsoft Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is optimally setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly enabled. Progent can also provide a broad array of Exchange support such as systems integration, troubleshooting, security, mobile support, system tuning, plus spam and virus protection and email encryption. Progent also can provide customized in person or remote macOS education.
- Progent can provide the cost-effective services of remote Internet connectivity consultants to assist your organization to assess or update your ISP services so your Internet access solution meets your business requirements. Services provided by Progent include assessment of your current bandwidth utilization, vendor and service plan comparison and ordering, network provisioning, and managing a smooth move to a new ISP and/or service arrangement. Network provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and switches and configuring new ones, setting up firewalls, and upgrading dependable Border Gateway Protocol configurations.
- Progent's Amazon AWS integration experts can provide affordable remote consulting to assist companies of any size to integrate Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual server hosting, Amazon S3 for scalable high-performance storage, and Amazon Glacier for low-cost long-term archiving. Progent can help your IT team with every aspect of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design, testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN connections and can help you deploy cloud-centric or hybrid networking models that efficiently incorporate Amazon AWS services. Progent can provide as-needed consulting or Progent can deliver project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS platform.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online experts can provide advanced online and on-premises support services for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft platforms that work in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Consulting support services provided by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional planning and support, SharePoint Server 2013 migration planning and development, SharePoint Server 2010 planning and configuration, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 migration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 support, Office Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel application support, plus Office PowerPoint and Visio online training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE engineers to help you to optimize your environment to support local, branch, home-based, and mobile workers so they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to work together securely and productively. Progent's network security consultants can assist your IT team to adopt and enforce security policies that protect important project data without interfering with the productive exchange of authorized data.
- Progent provides Enterprise Resource Planning consulting services through business application experts who can support for a wide variety of business software including Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, packages from other manufacturers, and legacy software. Progent can provide help for key areas of business applications such as accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management applications for human resources, sales, retail, and distribution.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.