Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad selection of engineering and support assistance for computer systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Network support services offered to small organizations in the city of Santa Cruz by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless experts offer in-depth support for Cisco's Wi-Fi products by offering support that includes Aironet wireless AP consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 wireless APs consulting, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series 802.11ax access points solution planning, deployment, and troubleshooting consulting, Meraki Wi-Fi access point configuration and consulting services, and Cisco Wi-Fi controller consulting.
- Progent can provide remote or onsite access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) consultant to help your business to design, deploy, administer and troubleshoot unified communications networks based on Cisco Unified Communication technology in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have in-depth backgrounds helping companies of any size to build advanced collaboration solutions by delivering services that include Unified Communications Manager and CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones and soft phones setup, and Cisco wireless IP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's extensive portfolio of UC applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Mobility.
- Progent's Android smartphone and tablet integration consultants have extensive experience delivering remote and onsite support for organizations of any size who want to incorporate Android phones into their information systems so that mobile clients can be productive while on the go. Progent offers the breadth of skills to solve network problems that span multiple vendors and that entail a mix of older and up-to-date information technology. Progent offers budget-friendly remote technical support to assist you with any stage of designing, implementing, managing and troubleshooting your BYOD environment. Progent can deliver as-needed support to help you to handle particularly stubborn technical problems, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management services to ensure that you finish major network initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid network environments and can provide support for all major operating systems, apps, management utilities and hardware infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or individual training sessions to show you how to manage and operate Android phones and tablets securely and productively.
- Progent's specialists in Mac technology can support the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X environments by offering support services and knowledge transfer in images/, sound, and motion. Progent's professionals can provide help in a range of macOS and OS X programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with discrete areas such as scanning or digitizing audio or video or building an audio post production lab.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting to help organizations of any size to design and implement a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can assist you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any aspect of planning, deploying, managing or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can assist your organization to take advantage of the many innovative disaster recovery and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection consultants can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce your content policies for scanning the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of confidential or inappropriate data or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help your business avoid reputation loss and keep in compliance with industry privacy standards and regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of affordable network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size organizations
- Exchange 2013 incorporates major enhancements to the functionality of Exchange Server 2010 and delivers important innovations plus a redesigned architecture. These enhancements affect vital IT areas like ease of administration, availability, security, cost of ownership, collaboration, extensibility, throughput, compatibility, and the user experience. Progent's certified Exchange 2013 consulting professionals can deliver online or onsite expertise to assist your organization to administer, optimize and debug your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more current release of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment.
- Progent's business software experts can assist you to set up an e-commerce infrastructure that is protected, reliable, and responsive. Progent can also help you to design a web site that is tightly integrated with your marketing and supply chain systems to reduce the expense and improve the stability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you develop specialized web applications using standard programming tools or tailor popular applications so that they accommodate your specific business requirements. For data-driven applications, Progent can provide the expertise of certified SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access software programmers.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery software suite that combines array-based storage clustering along with replication to provide fast, zero RPO disaster recovery between sites located as far as 185 miles apart from each other. Progent offers access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can help your business to design, deploy, administer, upgrade, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to select an architecture for your MetroCluster environment that aligns with your technical requirements and IT budget. Progent can ensure you follow leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster environment by delivering help with procedures such as assigning shelf IDs, determining plexes layout, provisioning NetApp FlexVol volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, provisioning switches, designing a tiebreaker, designing a configuration replication network, and verifying your disaster recovery solution to verify compliance with information assurance standards and regulatory requirements.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide advanced remote consulting to help businesses of all sizes to integrate their information networks with popular public cloud platforms such as Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can assist you to plan and manage cost-effective hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux systems and applications in hybrid network models that combine physical IT assets as well as public clouds. To assist you to integrate public cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent offers a variety of public cloud migration support services that include Office 365 integration with on-premises installations of Exchange, Microsoft Azure enterprise hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon Web Services cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) programming and troubleshooting.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform planning and integration consultants offer affordable online and on-premises support to assist companies to migrate any portion of their core network resources to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can reduce time and hardware expense and allow the use of Google's cutting edge AI and machine learning technology. Progent can help you with every phase of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design and review, testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance tuning, software license management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security strategies.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or onsite expertise to assist organizations of any size to plan, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a backup-and-restore solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consultants can assist you to migrate from older versions of Data Protection Manager or from a different backup platform, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2012 implementation for on premises, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers as-needed help for fixing especially stubborn problems, or comprehensive project management services. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration experts can assist you to design and implement an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent offers ERP support through business application professionals who can help with for a broad selection of business software including Microsoft Dynamics applications, applications from other manufacturers, and legacy software. Progent can provide help for vital areas of business applications such as accounting, ERP, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, sales, retail, and distribution.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.