Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's experts can provide a wide range of consulting and technical support assistance for computer systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services available to small and mid-size businesses in Santa Cruz by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent's Jabber consultants can provide online or on-premises expertise to help organizations of all sizes to design, implement, manage, upgrade or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent offers in-depth expertise for all the technologies that go into building an end-to-end Jabber solution such as Cisco network devicesand management software, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac desktops, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, Wi-Fi networks, security and compliance, cloud integration, immersive telepresence systems, PBX systems, business continuity, and other pieces of a cohesive collaboration ecosystem.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 incorporates key features first designed for and refined on Azure, one of the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically improves the ability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by enhancing security, availability, expandability, manageability, dependability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consulting team can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, set up test environments to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your critical workloads, design an efficient network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid installation, develop and carry out a smooth migration strategy, educate your IT administration and technical support personnel, and provide ongoing consulting and debugging services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment delivers the highest possible business benefit.
- SharePoint 2019 offers much of the modern experience of cloud-hosted SharePoint Online, serving as a transitional product between the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants offer affordable online and on-premises consulting expertise, application development, and debugging services for organizations of all sizes who want to upgrade to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. Progent can assist you plan and execute an efficient upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that combines local and cloud infrastructure into a seamless intranet solution. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 Server and SharePoint Online support.
- Integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones usually requires that IT teams set up and optimize numerous key pieces of your wireless infrastructure such as wireless access points, switches, wireless LAN controllers, and network management software. Progent's wireless IP phone configuration experts offer remote and on-premises support to help you build and administer a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by providing services that range from debugging the set up of a wireless VoIP phone or AP to providing project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for updating the Wi-Fi architecture of a campus.
- ISA Server 2006 and the newer Microsoft Forefront TMG are discontinued software solutions that include an application-layer firewall that can protect networks from outside and internal attacks. Both of these products provide in-depth examination of Internet protocols to detect threats that frequently evaded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010, which was based on ISA Server 2006's architecture while providing a number of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG has been retired by Microsoft, and the security functions offered by the platform are now usually handled by purpose-built physical appliances from companies that include Cisco, Barracuda, Fortinet, SonicWALL, and WatchGuard. (See ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services integration and support.) Progent provides online Forefront TMG 2010 maintenance and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you maintain and troubleshoot your older firewall environment, and Progent can help your organization to upgrade smoothly to a more current firewall platform by providing planning, configuration, optimization, IT staff training and debugging.
- Progent's Juniper-certified network consultants can assist you to plan and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, optimize and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from outdated devices to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer expertise with Juniper's flagship network operating system to enable you to simplify the administration and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN appliances and firewalls. Progent also has broad experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can assist you maintain environments that incorporate a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2013 specialists, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 engineers and Office SharePoint Server 2007 experts can show you how to rationalize the economic justification for implementing the current version of Microsoft SharePoint, advise you on the most sensible version of Microsoft SharePoint Server for your application, provide setup and deployment services, assist you to install MS SQL Server as a back-end database manager, improve your network integrity, integrate your off-the-shelf and custom application software to operate with SharePoint Server, develop a company-wide security plan that encompasses portal technology, and deliver maintenance and Call Center services.
- Progent can provide remote or on-premises access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) engineer to assist your business to plan, install, administer and troubleshoot converged communications networks built on Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have in-depth backgrounds helping organizations of all sizes to create advanced collaboration solutions by delivering services that include Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM) and CallManager system design and deployment, IP voice and video phones configuration, and wireless IP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can help you with Cisco's extensive library of UC applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Mobility.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it possible to create customized Dynamics GP extensions that provide all of the core elements of popular Dynamics GP solutions but also address the individualized requirements of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, developers can utilize the most popular customization platform in the software industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, add or modify business logic, and customize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and development background with Visual Basic, Dexterity, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create custom line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 incorporates significant improvements in key areas including speed, uptime, security, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that includes in-memory technology that works seamlessly with all workloads including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing, and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can deliver efficient online and on-premises consulting services that include system design, configuration, management, troubleshooting, and software development expertise to help organizations of any size to realize fast return from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. In case you are currently using Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can help you to perform an efficient upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) offer small and medium-sized businesses a low cost end-to-end solution for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). For a fixed monthly rate, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup processes and allows rapid restoration of critical files, apps and VMs that have become lost or corrupted as a result of hardware breakdowns, software bugs, natural disasters, human error, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, plus Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to an on-promises storage device, or to both. Progent's cloud backup specialists can deliver world-class support to configure ProSight DPS to be compliant with regulatory standards like HIPPA, FIRPA, and PCI and, whenever needed, can assist you to recover your critical information. Find out about the complete ProSight family of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer cost-effective online assistance to help your business to plan, deploy, and fix any facet of your iOS and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick tasks to help you get past occasional technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you complete business-critical initiatives on time and within budget. Progent has expertise in local, cloud-based, or hybrid environments and can help you build or maintain a highly available, secure and scalable network infrastructure that is best suited to your computing model. Progent can also provide online and on-premises training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, collaborative environment that maximizes the business value of your IT network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have broad experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as directory replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, damaged Active Directory objects, removal of test software configuration objects in production AD environment, and fixing of failed installations of AD and AD-enabled applications. Progent is also skilled in using advanced Active Directory tools like ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest deployment strategies that address important issues such as Active Directory naming conventions, hierarchical model, IT administration structure, utilization and design of group policy objects, as well as protection and monitoring specifications. Progent can also analyze the implications of alternate server and service configurations on capability and speed. Progent can assist companies to design and implement deployments of Active Directory Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.