Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide array of engineering and technical support assistance for information environments powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in Santa Cruz by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent uses a team model for problem escalation, making it efficient to fix even the toughest network problems that can appear occasionally. By leveraging hundreds of man-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified experts, Progent can rapidly and economically fix issues that would stymie most IT service companies. Working with thousands of customers on installation and integration projects annually provides Progent a well-grounded perspective on which approaches work and which do not in resolving network problems.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to set up their remote workers with safe and reliable access to cloud resources. For information about how Progent can help businesses to set up robust Cloud connnections for their telecommuters, refer to cloud integration expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent offers high-level online expertise for business continuity planning, testing, and education to assist your company to prepare for possible catastrophes, minimize downtime for your most critical network functions, eliminate data loss, and meet examiners' letters and contractual obligations. Progent's business continuity experts can work closely with your management and network support group to perform risk analysis, identify dependencies, specify the resources required to run your organization, determine key IT functions and define allowable restoration times, select hot backup centers, set up safe remote access capability for crucial employees, plan emergency notification mechanisms and define responsibilities for staff, document a complete recovery plan, and train management and technical staff to carry your agreed upon solution. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can show you how to create a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Newer strains of crypto-ransomware not only scramble vital online information but also infect most accessible system backups. Progent's experienced ransomware recovery consultants can assist your business to rebuild an IT network breached by a ransomware crypto-worm like Ryuk, Dharma, NotPetya, Cerber, MegaCortex, or MongoLock. To learn more, visit ransomware cleanup and operations recovery expertise.
- Load balancing of multiple servers enhances performance and offers fault tolerance by side stepping downed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing consulting services cover a wide range of high-availability load balancing solutions such as network load balancing, load balanced application software, LAN/WAN backbone routing, and content dispatching products such as Cisco Content Engine. Non-stop load balancing providers for which Progent can provide consulting expertise include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing mechanism of Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Access Gateway, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and ACNS, and F5 BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
- Lync 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is an on-premises software platform that allows organizations of any size to create a centrally managed and secure communications ecosystem that supports a BYOD computing model with chat, presence, web conferencing with app sharing and whiteboard, as well as IP-based and PSTN telephony across a wide range of desktop and handheld devices. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync 2013 consultants can help your company to maintain your legacy Lync environment or plan and implement a cost-effective upgrade to a more current solution by offering Skype for Business consulting. Progent can also assist create a hybrid solution that combines on-prem Microsoft Skype for Business Server with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) helps to promote top performance and maximum
uptime for critical applications by providing centralized, mixed-platform tracking of physical
and virtual infrastructure installed across on-premises datacenters and cloud environments.
Progent's consulting team can provide world-class online and onsite support to help organizations of all sizes to plan, integrate, tune, update and repair Operations Manager 2016
deployments. Progent's SCOM 2016 consultants can assist you to migrate to SCOM 2016 from earlier releases or from different IT infrastructure monitoring products, or
integrate a variety of monitoring systems into a unified infrastructure management solution. Progent can also help you expand your Operations Manager 2016 scope to include resources based in public clouds by
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Progent's Check Point firewall experts can show you how to design, integrate, and manage firewall solutions built around Check Point Software NGFW firewalls and Check Point's cloud-based SandBlast security services. Progent's consultants can also assist you to support legacy Check Point firewall models or upgrade efficiently to Check Point's modern firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point security gateways, see Check Point Software next generation firewall configuration expertise.
- Progent's Meraki wireless access point experts provide online and on-premises support services to help businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, maintain, expand or repair Wi-Fi systems that utilize Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can assist you to configure and manage Cisco's Meraki-based wireless networks for sites that range from a teleworker's home or a branch office to a large campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also help you to configure other Cisco technology such as switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to build a cohesive network infrastructure that provides identical access, responsiveness, security compliance, ease of management and uptime for wired and Wi-Fi clients irrespective of their mobility or computing device. (Refer to Cisco Meraki switches configuration and management.)
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth consulting expertise in specialized software areas, allowing you to craft fast, affordable and cohesive IT solutions that address the individual requirements of your company. Progent's application development consultants can assist you to customize Microsoft's major business packages by providing a variety of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting,
Dynamics GP Business Accounting Software training and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Management Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
- Progent's MySQL software programmers, database architects, and DBAs offer affordable remote DBA or software development support and can help organizations of any size to integrate and support MySQL within a reliable IT environment that provides advanced speed, expandability, and security. Progent also has experience assisting companies port databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- The latest edition of MS Dynamics NAV ERP offers powerful new features including Personalized Role Centers, enhanced analytics and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Dynamics NAV software consultants can provide custom programming, integration and troubleshooting support to help you to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can show you how to integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software to additional services and programs. In addition, Progent can help you to design and utilize data warehouses so you can improve your understanding of your business, attract additional customers, expand your sales campaigns, and build productive alliances.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.