Onsite Service Available in Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Watsonville, Capitola
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's IT consulting services for small companies in the Santa Cruz area are concentrated on clients who need quick and economical help for network stability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short list of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience should provide a sense of how Progent can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software platforms that contain an application-layer firewall that can defend systems from outside and internal attacks. Both of these platforms perform in-depth inspection of network protocols to uncover threats that routinely evaded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server was superseded by Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was based on ISA Server's technology while providing a number of improved features. Forefront TMG 2010 has been retired by Microsoft, and the security features provided by the product are now commonly handled by purpose-built physical appliances from vendors such as Cisco, Check Point, Fortinet, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent provides online Microsoft Forefront TMG maintenance and Microsoft ISA Server consulting services to help you manage and troubleshoot your legacy firewalls, and Progent can help you to upgrade smoothly to a more current security solution by providing planning, configuration, tuning, training and troubleshooting.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide a complete solution that manages all aspects of remote Level 1 desktop support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, assigning ownership, remote desktop control, progress tracking, problem solving, and and reporting. Designed for small companies with few dedicated service technicians for end users, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide remote support at a substantial savings from Progent's normal desktop service rates. Progent can also provide rapid on-demand escalation to subject matter consultants to resolve challenging problems. For more information, refer to Progentís remote Help Desk services for small businesses.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 upgrade engineers can help your company to manage and troubleshoot legacy Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also show you how to estimate the potential strategic value of moving to Microsoft Windows Windows 10 or Windows 11. If it fits your business to migrate, Progent's Windows 10 migration consultants and Windows 11 integration experts can assist your IT organization to design and implement an efficient upgrade to a current version of Windows.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network consultants can assist you to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, enhance and support your network infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from discontinued equipment to current releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer expertise with Juniper's premier network control software to help your business to simplify the administration and improve the security of your Juniper VPN appliances and firewalls. Progent also has extensive background maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can assist you maintain networks that include a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete family of SAN storage products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Components of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include system dsign, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent patching, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent offers Tier 3 support to assist you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably following best practices.
- Progent's Office Word and Microsoft 365 Word experts offer a wide range of economical remote support services to assist you to manage your existing Microsoft Word environment or assist you to move to a newer release of Office Word. Services available from Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, identifying and resolving compatibility issues between different versions of Office Word, interfacing Office Word with different Office apps like Office Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with third-party data sources and plug-ins,infrastructure optimization for dependable. reliable cloud access, security consulting, and smart phone synchronization, and online Office Word training classes tailored for your special requirements.
- Progent's economical extended hours remote support program offers companies 24x7 access to online support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Services offered beyond regular business hours include resolving problems with Windows servers, Windows desktop troubleshooting, help with Microsoft Office applications, network and system backup and recovery, and fundamental routing and switching help for Cisco networking products.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to streamline their business processes by automating key sales functions such as listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and finances. By leveraging Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, merchants can broaden their market, lower their operating costs, improve response time to customers, and add to their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service developers can collaborate with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can shorten development time and expedite your ROI.
- Microsoft allows you to create seamless hybrid networks that combine Microsoft 365 Exchange Online and on-premises Exchange. This allows you to have specific Exchange mailboxes hosted on your physical datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Microsoft 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can assist you with any facet of designing, implementing and troubleshooting your hybrid Microsoft 365 Exchange network. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide occasional expertise to help you through challenging technical issues and also can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing to make sure your hybrid Exchange solution is carried out on schedule and on budget. To find out more about Progent's consulting expertise for hybrid Microsoft 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, go to Microsoft 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
If your small business is in Santa Cruz or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.