Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's information technology consulting services for small organizations in the Santa Rosa neighborhood are concentrated on clients who need quick and economical assistance for system reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering services and technical experience will give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent provides live online training for popular productivity software. Progent's Online training covers areas that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Office 365 Word VBA macro programming, Publisher co-editing, Outlook security, Microsoft Office Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) customization, and Windows 10 configuration. Virtual training offers all the advantages of traditional classroom seminars, such as instant interaction between students and teachers, but avoids the costs of travel and the challenge of attempting to accommodate the schedules of trainers and trainees.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service based on a phone interview with a Progent backup/recovery consultant. The interview is intended to help evaluate your organization's ability to block or recover rapidly after a ransomware attack. Progent will consult with you personally to gather information concerning your existing antivirus tools and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow best practices to deploy an efficient AV and backup/recovery environment that aligns with your business needs. For more information, see Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent is experienced in the design, installation, and integration of cohesive network systems by combining advanced technologies from a variety of top hardware and software suppliers. Services available from Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco network products engineering services, consulting for Apple Mac and Apple iOS technology, Linux support, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, Oracle DBA and development support, Citrix XenApp consulting, and Juniper Networks firewall and VPN router configuration.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consulting experts have over 15 years of background planning, implementing, enhancing and fixing Microsoft SCOM environments and can provide companies of any size advanced remote or onsite consulting services for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can assist your company to design an architecture for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the performance and resilience required to watch over your datacenter efficiently, whether your infrastructure are on-premises, cloud-based, or a hybrid environment. Progent's SCOM consultants can also assist you to install and tune SCOM 2012 management packs based on leading practices for tracking network infrastructure as well as both Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. Also, Progent can provide fast remote or on-premises technical support to help you to fix critical problems detected by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent also offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager expertise to help your organization to migrate cost-effectively from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016.
- Load balancing your servers enhances performance and provides fault tolerance by side stepping downed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing support services address a wide array of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions including system load balancing, load balanced applications, LAN/WAN infrastructure routing, and content delivery technology including Cisco Content Engine. High availability load balancing technologies for which Progent can provide consulting expertise include Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing feature of Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Presentation Server, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and ACNS, and F5 Networks BIG-IP.
- Progent's group of computer network consulting experts can assist large organizations to architect, deploy, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by offering services such as Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration, Exchange 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Skype for Business Server planning and deployment consulting and Lync Server 2013 integration, plus SQL Server 2016 upgrades and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has helped some of the world's largest companies to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft servers and offers branch office IT supports for enterprises with local offices in Silicon Valley and the or major cities across the United States.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can show you how to deploy WatchGuard Firepower Firewall/VPN security appliances that fit your security needs and budget. Progent can help you to manage legacy WatchGuard firewalls or migrate to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard security gateways, see WatchGuard firewall integration consulting.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 consultants can help you to assess the benefits of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop test environments and migration strategies, optimize your network for local, multi-location, cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, train your IT management, team, develop a corporate-wide security strategy, streamline IT management, help with creating applications, and build and test a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is thinking about moving from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions experts can assist you to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.