Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a broad assortment of consulting and support help for IT systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Network services available to small companies in Santa Rosa by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can help you to plan and deploy a disaster recovery system built aroundMicrosoft's latest Failover Clustering tools including Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance storage clusters using industry-standard hardware, Virtual Machine Load Balancing for enhancing the speed and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while reducing capital investment and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for fast, economical creation of a stretch cluster quorum witness based on Microsoft Azure.
- Progent's eCommerce application software experts can help you to setup an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, reliable, and fast. Progent can also help you to create a web site that is closely integrated with your marketing and inventory databases to lower the cost and improve the stability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you architect custom web applications using standard programming tools or tailor popular programs so that they address your individual business needs. For data-intensive web applications, Progent can provide the services of Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access application programmers.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab located at the QTS Internet Data Center in Sacramento is available for testing line-of-business applications, creating efficient migration methodologies, evaluating and tuning performance, planning or validating disaster recovery solutions, resolving compatibility problems, and building training environments for new technologies. For Progent clients who lack sufficient internal resources to configure proper pilot systems, the lab cuts capital outlay and technical risk and helps keep critical IT projects on schedule.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification program was initiated by ISACA in 2010 to validate a consultant's skills to plan, deploy, and maintain IS control mechanisms to reduce risk. Progent can provide the services of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to assist your company to develop and carry out a risk management plan based on leading practices identified by CRISC and geared to align with your organization's risk tolerance, business objectives, and IT budget.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network consultants can help you to plan and deploy Juniper Firewall/VPN platforms, enhance and support your network infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from outdated products to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer support for Juniper's flagship network control software to enable your business to streamline the management and strengthen the protection of your Juniper VPN appliances and firewalls. Progent also has extensive background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can help you maintain environments that include a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager offers small and mid-size organizations automatic backup and simplified restore functions for Microsoft-based networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-sensitive protection for key workloads like Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, works with virtual machines hosted by Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consulting experts can help you to plan, deploy, manage, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/restore system built around SCDPM 2016. Progent can help you to upgrade from an older release of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy system, and Progent can optimize your DPM 2016 environment for on premises, colocated, cloud or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers online or onsite support and can deliver as-needed guidance to help you through challenging issues or provide comprehensive project management or co-management support to make sure you finish your SCDPM 2016 initiative on schedule and within your budget.
- Progent's Android phone integration expertise have years of experience providing remote and onsite assistance for businesses of any size who want to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their information systems so that mobile clients can communicate and collaborate while on the go. Progent offers the range of skills to resolve technical problems that involve numerous vendors and that entail a combination of legacy and up-to-date information technology. Progent offers budget-friendly online expertise to assist you with any facet of designing, deploying, managing and maintaining your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) solution. Progent can provide as-needed technical support to help you to resolve particularly challenging IT problems, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management support to ensure that you complete strategic IT initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and offers support for all major operating systems, applications, management utilities and hardware infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or individual classes to help you manage and use Android phones and tablets efficiently.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform allows you to build entire networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and administered with a high level of automation regardless of the hardware making up the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows automated recovery, application mobility, and non-disruptive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also permits non-intrusive testing for site recovery, updates and fixes and can generate reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate DR compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network technology, VMware Site Recovery Manager can quickly recover the complete logical network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware SRM integration specialist to help your organization to plan, deploy, test and administer a disaster recovery system based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progent's Office Word and Office 365 Word experts can provide a wide selection of economical remote support services to assist your organization to manage and troubleshoot your existing Microsoft Word solution or help you to upgrade to a newer release of Office Word. Services offered by Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, identifying and resolving compatibility problems between various versions of Word, interfacing Word with other Microsoft Office apps like Office Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with third-party platforms and plug-ins,infrastructure optimization for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security and compliance support, and smart phone and tablet synchronization, and remote Microsoft Office Word training classes tailored for your special requirements.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.