Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's IT consulting services for small companies in the Santa Rosa neighborhood are focused on clients who require immediate and economical assistance with system stability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short list of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas will give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist your company to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced server role for web hosting and application programming. The new releases offer improved protection, dependability, expandability, and troubleshooting while incorporating major improvements in automated and remote management. Many popular extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which can prevent potentially harmful HTTP requests from being executed by hosted web software. Progent's IIS consultants can help your company to configure IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for managing FastCGI programs.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is an endpoint protection (EPP) solution that utilizes next generation behavior-based analysis tools to guard endpoints and physical and virtual servers against modern malware attacks such as ransomware and email phishing, which routinely evade traditional signature-based anti-virus tools. ProSight Active Security Monitoring safeguards on-premises and cloud resources and provides a single platform to manage the entire threat progression including blocking, identification, mitigation, cleanup, and forensics. Top capabilities include one-click rollback using Windows VSS and automatic network-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Learn about the complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size organizations
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless VoIP phones usually requires that IT teams set up and fine tune numerous key pieces of your wireless infrastructure such as wireless access points, routers, wireless LAN controllers, and call management software. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration experts offer online and onsite support to help your organization create and maintain a Cisco wireless VoIP phone solution by delivering integration services that can range from debugging the configuration of an IP phone or access point to offering project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the Wi-Fi architecture of an entire campus.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to set up their remote workers with secure and reliable access to cloud applications and services. To find out about ways Progent's consultants can help organizations to configure resilient Cloud connnections for their teleworkers, refer to cloud expertise for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's Android phone integration consultants have years of experience delivering remote and on-premises assistance for businesses of any size who want to integrate Android phones into their IT systems so that users can work together while on the go. Progent has the breadth of skills to resolve technical issues that span multiple vendors and that represent a combination of legacy and current technology. Progent provides affordable remote consulting to assist you with any facet of designing, implementing, managing and troubleshooting your BYOD environment. Progent can provide occasional technical support to help you to resolve particularly challenging technical problems, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management services to ensure that you finish major IT projects on time and on budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and offers support for all major operating systems, apps, management tools and hardware infrastructure. Progent also offers customized group or one-on-one training sessions to help you manage and operate Android phones and tablets to maximize their business value.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor accreditation is an important achievement that signifies mastery in IS security audit and control. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA accreditation has candidates pass an extensive test administered by the ISACA international professional association. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Certified Cybersecurity audit professional trained to help businesses in the areas of information systems audit services, IT enforcement, systems and architecture lifecycle, IT support, safeguarding of information resources, and business continuity planning.
- Progent offers the support of CISM Premier security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee describes the basic capabilities and global standards of performance that IT security managers are required to learn. CISM gives business management the assurance that consultants who have qualified for their CISM certification have the experience and knowledge to deliver efficient cybersecurity administration and support services.
- Progentís BI reporting experts offer online and on premises consulting to help you with any phase of business intelligence (BI) reporting ranging from troubleshooting or modernizing reports to designing and implementing a comprehensive business intelligence environment. Progent's BI experts can help you to support your existing BI environment, assist you to migrate reports from a discontinued reporting product to a modern one, and deliver as-needed remote training tailored to your specific requirements. Progentís management reporting professionals can provide expertise in all popular business intelligence reporting platforms including Microsoft's SQL Server BI suite (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics tools such as Power Pivot and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Patch management includes applying software or firmware updates to operating systems and apps, physical and virtual servers and endpoints, peripherals such as printers and scanners, network infrastructure appliances such as switches and wireless access points, and Internet-of-Things devices like alarms and health monitors. Prompt and correctly managed patching maximizes security, compliance, uptime, and functionality. Sporadic patch management can result in security gaps, compatibility issues, sluggish or erratic performance, unnecessary offline stretches, or loss of important features. Progent's support services for patch management provide businesses of any size a flexible and cost-effective alternative for assessing, testing, scheduling, applying, and tracking software and firmware updates to your ever-evolving information network. To find out more, see Progent's patch management services.
- Stealth penetration checking is an important component of any overall IT system security strategy. Progentís security experts can run extensive unannounced intrusion security tests without the awareness of your company's internal network support staff. Stealth penetration checking uncovers whether existing security monitoring systems such as intrusion detection alerts and event history analysis are properly configured and actively monitored.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.