Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide selection of consulting and support help for information systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Santa Rosa vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent's consultants for Mac technology can support the creative aspect of macOS and OS X environments by providing support services and knowledge transfer in graphics, sound, and video. Progent's professionals can offer help in a variety of macOS and OS X desktop programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with specific projects such as digitizing audio or video or setting up a video post production lab.
- If you need to revamp your corporate web site, build in-house webs for functions such as HR or employee training, establish a successful web presence for a new venture, or put together enterprise-class, database driven e-commerce solutions, Progent has talented and seasoned web site development consultants. Web custom software development services offered by Progent's Technology Experts Team include web software development, web site project management, Microsoft ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL database application consultants, and Microsoft Office Access application developers can assist your business to design, deploy, and support data-intensive sites. Progent's experts can also help you build and maintain a protected, robust server and communications network featuring wireless connectivity, to host your web applications.
- SharePoint Server 2019 delivers much of the modern experience of cloud-hosted SharePoint Online, providing a transitional platform between the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts can provide economical online and onsite expertise, application development, and debugging services for organizations of all sizes who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from older versions of SharePoint. Progent can help you design and execute a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that incorporates onsite and cloud-based resources into a seamless intranet system. To learn more, see SharePoint 2019 configuration and development support.
- Stealth intrusion testing is an important component of any overall network security strategy. Progent's security professionals can run extensive stealth penetration security checks without the knowledge of your company's internal network support resources. Stealth penetration testing shows whether current security monitoring tools such as intrusion detection warnings and event history monitoring are correctly configured and consistently monitored.
- Progent's application developers have worked for 20 years with .NET technologies and the Visual Studio development environment and are able to build or modernize .NET applications rapidly and affordably. For information about the benefits of Progent's .NET software development services, see Progent's fast and low-cost .NET application development.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery software suite that uses failover storage clustering along with replication to provide rapid, zero RPO disaster recovery (DR) between datacenters that are as far as 185 miles away from one another. Progent offers the skills of a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can help you to design, configure, administer, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster environment that aligns with your technical requirements and IT budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster environment by providing help with procedures such as assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, determining plexes layout, provisioning volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing Cisco and Brocade switches, implementing a tiebreaker, setting up a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your peered clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster disaster recovery solution to show adherence with information assurance standards and government mandates.
- Progent's Android smartphone integration consulting services have extensive experience delivering online and onsite support for businesses of all sizes who need to integrate Android phones and tablets into their IT systems so that users can be productive from anywhere. Progent has the breadth of know-how to solve technical issues that span multiple manufacturers and that represent a mix of older and up-to-date technology. Progent offers budget-friendly remote consulting to assist you with any aspect of designing, implementing, managing and troubleshooting your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can deliver occasional technical support to assist you to resolve especially stubborn technical issues, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management support to ensure that you complete major network initiatives on time and on budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and offers support for all major operating systems, apps, management utilities and network infrastructure. Progent also can provide customized group or one-on-one training sessions to help you manage and operate Android phones and tablets securely and productively.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can help you to evaluate the business advantages of migrating to SQL Server 2017 and can assist your organization to design and implement a cost-effective migration of your current SQL Server environment to any deployment model including onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid. Progent's consultants offer remote or onsite support services ranging from as-needed design assessment or debugging to comprehensive project management and co-management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 initiative is carried out on schedule and on budget. Also, Progent's SQL Server 2019 migration consultants can help you to upgrade efficiently from SQL Server 2017 to a more modern release of SQL Server. To find out more, see SQL Server 2017 integration expertise.
- Teams replaces Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's flagship cloud service for real-time communications and cooperation. Progent's Teams experts can help you to plan an upgrade to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business or Lync Server and install, administer, and troubleshoot a cloud or hybrid deployment of Teams. Progent can help you to integrate Teams with Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange, SharePoint, and your phone infrastructure.
- Progent's SQL Server developers can assist you to build and support applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to industry best lifecycle management practices to build efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server applications and knows how to team with a client's management to complete programs in a cost effective and affordable manner. Progent for can help your company to create Microsoft SQL Server applications by offering a wide selection of professional support services such as requirements analysis, database modeling, data integrity, T-SQL programming, software configuration, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering, consolidation of stored procedures, synchronization solutions, security and compliance, and business continuity.
- Progent is experienced in the design, setup, and integration of cohesive network systems by melding advanced technologies from a pool of top hardware and software vendors. Support services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting support, Cisco network products expertise, help with Apple macOS, Mac OS X and Apple iOS technology, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and NSX planning and deployment, Oracle database administration and development support, Citrix XenApp consulting, and Juniper Networks firewall and VPN router configuration.
- The CRISC certification program was established by ISACA to verify a consultant's skills to plan, deploy, and support information system control mechanisms to reduce risk. Progent offers the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to assist you to create and carry out a risk management plan that follows leading practices promoted by CRISC and geared to match your organization's risk tolerance, business goals, and IT budget.
- SQL Server 2014 includes significant improvements in critical areas such as performance, availability, compliance, and cloud integration. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first release of SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that operates seamlessly with all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing, enterprise data warehousing, and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can help you manage your Microsoft SQL Server 2014 system or provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration expertise or SQL Server 2019 upgrade assistance to help you adopt a more up-to-date version of Microsoft SQL Server.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.