Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts can provide a wide selection of consulting and technical support assistance for information environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services available to small companies in the Santa Rosa vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to implement collaborative technology such as SharePoint and Teams to permit their teleworkers to engage in productive teamwork with fellow workers and customers. To learn about how Progent's experts can help businesses to install and manage collaborative solutions for remote workers, see collaboration applications support services for a remote workforce.
- Progent's Juniper-certified network engineers can help you to design and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, optimize and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from discontinued devices to the latest releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer support for Juniper's premier network operating system to enable your business to simplify the administration and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN devices firewalls, and routers. Progent also has extensive background maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can help you maintain environments that incorporate a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless experts can provide in-depth consulting services for Cisco's Wi-Fi products by delivering support that includes Aironet wireless AP planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 wireless APs support services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax access points solution design, configuration, and management consulting, Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi access point integration and consulting services, and Cisco wireless controller consulting.
- Progent offers enterprise clients online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete portfolio of SAN storage products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Components of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include SAN dsign, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent patching, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent can provide Level 3 support to help you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN storage environments quickly and affordably following leading practices.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions reduce the work required for IT managers to install applications so that they are standardized throughout a corporate workforce, offer the ability to control rights to business data, and enable fast deployment of new or upgraded desktops. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) behind RDS simplifies client connectivity, enhances performance, tightens data security, centralizes administration, and offers a nearly transparent client environment. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can assist your company to assess the strategic advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, configure pilot and on-line environments, improve your network architecture to accommodate virtual desktops effectively, evaluate and remediate security issues, and train your IT managers to follow industry best practices to gain maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification program was initiated by ISACA to validate an IT professional's skills to plan, deploy, and support IS control mechanisms to reduce network risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to help your company to develop and carry out a risk management plan that follows industry best practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to align with your organization's risk tolerance, business objectives, and budgetary guidelines.
- Progent's Co-managed Help Desk Call Center services offer significant cost and productivity benefits when compared to a Help Desk Call Desk composed of an internal technical service group. The price for Level 1 support for Progent's Shared Help Desk service averages less than $18 per user per month. For details about the benefits of Progent's Co-managed Help Desk Call Center services, see Progent's outsourced and co-sourced IT Service Desk benefits.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to implement centralized endpoint management platforms for maintaining devices operated by an offsite workforce. To learn about ways Progent's consultants can assist you to manage and monitor the remote endpoints of your at-home workers, refer to consulting for managing the remote endpoints of your at-home workers.
- Progent produces full and detailed documentation of all support activity to make sure clients do not feel like a hostage to their support provider. Progent sends e-mail accounts of services immediately after completion of each support task, and also provides a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Complete IT service reporting makes it less disruptive for clients to transfer to a different service provider or assume more support responsibilities internally. Good support documentation also provides management the information needed to assess the quality of support services and produce better informed IT expense projections.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent can provide access to veteran IT professionals with years of background as IT project managers for application development, information technology implementation, and process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These high-level project managers can provide world-class management expertise to assist enterprise customers to follow leading practices to ensure that development or deployment projects are completed on time and within budget.
- If you includes Cisco appliances, you may be running an outdated release of Cisco IOS, the control software used in virtually all Cisco router and current Cisco switches. Cisco frequently offers updates to IOS in order to correct bugs, shore up security vulnerabilities, or add features. However, updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco OS platforms can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco equipment and your system infrastructure. As an example, there could be limited internal RAM that might cause a new software release to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can provide a wide variety of services associated with updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco software platform such as IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can perform inventories of your router software, recommend appropriate upgrades, prepare Cisco devices, transfer images/, activate and verify your new software, tune performance, resolve problems, and train your IT staff how to get the benefits of all important new capabilities.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.