Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's IT support for small and mid-size businesses in Santa Rosa are focused on clients who require immediate and economical assistance with network dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas should provide a sense of how Progent can assist you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- The ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is a next-generation endpoint protection solution that incorporates next generation behavior machine learning technology from SentinelOne to defend endpoint devices and servers and VMs against modern malware attacks like ransomware and file-less exploits, which routinely get by traditional signature-matching AV products. ProSight ASM protects on-premises and cloud-based resources and provides a single platform to manage the complete threat lifecycle including blocking, detection, mitigation, remediation, and forensics. Top features include single-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and real-time network-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Find out about the entire ProSight portfolio of low-cost outsourced network management services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
- Regular validation, testing, and enhancement of data restoration are critical and often overlooked requirements for effective disaster readiness. In the event of a disaster like a ransomware attack, these restoration drills can make the difference between an inconvenient loss of availability and an existential crisis to a business. Progent's certified Altaro VM Backup consultants can assist you to design a program for periodically validating, testing, and optimizing your recovery procedures in order that you can keep your backup strategy current and minimize the damage of a catastrophic event.
- Progent's Ekahau-certified Wi-Fi network design experts can help you to design, install, enhance, manage and troubleshoot a Wi-Fi network adapted to your venue. Progent offers online or on-premises support for Ekahau Pro for predictive Wi-Fi design, Ekahau Sidekick for on-premises RF analysis, Ekahau Analyzer for troubleshooting RF signal issues, Ekahau Insights for tracking the health of multiple Wi-Fi networks, and Ekahau Capture to capture Wi-Fi communication packets with the Ekahau Sidekick device in order to help wireless experts to fix complex Wi-Fi issues.
- Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line is designed to guide organizations to take the urgent first step in responding to a ransomware assault by stopping the bleeding. Progent's online ransomware engineer can assist you to identify and quarantine infected devices and protect undamaged resources from being penetrated. If your system has been penetrated by any version of ransomware, don't panic. Get help quickly by calling Progent's Ransomware Hot Line at 800-462-8800. For details, see Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line.
- The ASA 5500-X Series of firewalls with Firepower Services deliver significantly more performance than Cisco's previous PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can assist you to manage your existing PIX or ASA 5500 security appliances and migrate to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer remote and on-premises help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your organization to plan, configure, tune, manage and troubleshoot firewall solutions built around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Stealth intrusion checking is an important part of any comprehensive IT system security strategy. Progent's security experts can run extensive penetration checks without the awareness of your organization's internal IT staff. Unannounced penetration checking uncovers whether current security defense tools such as intrusion detection alerts and event history analysis are properly configured and actively monitored. Progent can provide ongoing automatic penetration testing to define your internal and external attack surface and to detect ways that exploitable vulnerabilities, unsafe configurations, stolen credentials, uninstalled patches, and ill-advised IT product defaults can be chained together by hackers into the multi-front attacks common to the latest versions of ransomware. Get additional information about Progent's Stealth Penetration Intrusion Testing Services.
- Progentís BI reporting experts can provide remote and on premises expertise to assist your organization with any facet of business intelligence reporting from debugging or modernizing applications to designing and implementing a comprehensive BI environment. Progent's BI consultants can assist your company to support your existing BI system, help you to migrate reports and databases from a discontinued reporting product to a current one, and provide as-needed remote training to meet your individual needs. Progentís management reporting and analytics consultants can provide expertise in all popular BI reporting tools including Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel business analytics add-ins including Power Pivot and Power View, and Report Designer.
- ProSight Reporting is an expanding family of real-time reporting plug-ins designed to work with the industry's top ticketing and remote network monitoring applications including ConnectWise Manage, ConnectWise Automate, Customer Thermometer, Auvik, and SentinelOne. For details, visit ProSight Reporting for ticketing and network monitoring platforms.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are looking for computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.