Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad assortment of engineering and support help for information systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small companies in the city of Santa Rosa by Progent's team of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- There are hundreds of enterprise-class colocation centers in the and larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S., and Progent's colocation expert consultants can enhance your systemís reliability and performance by helping you choose a remote data center site that addresses the particular requirements of your company including geographic proximity, size, connectivity, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are designed for businesses with equipment located at colocation hosting sites and requiring timely in-person help at the collocation facility as well as online help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier professionals. Progent provides a variety of collocation center support services including system topology evaluation, Windows and UNIX server installation and support, tech support for server and communications infrastructure, development and deployment of fault tolerant systems, architecting and deploying layered security structures, firewall configuration and support, designing load balancing solutions, and planning fault tolerant server cluster configurations.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful reports of all support work to ensure clients do not feel like a hostage to their support organization. Progent sends email documentation of support activity shortly after completion of each support interaction, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive network service documentation makes it easier for customers to move to a new service organization or take on increased support duties internally. Complete support reporting also give IT managers the information needed to evaluate support services and develop better informed network budgets.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can help you to design a disaster recovery solution based on Microsoft's latest Failover Clustering tools including Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class storage clusters using low-cost equipment, Virtual Machine Load Balancing for enhancing the speed and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while minimizing capital investment and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for fast, affordable creation of a failover cluster quorum arbitration point hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can assist you to assess the advantages of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop test systems and migration plans, optimize your network infrastructure for on-premises, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and hybrid datacenters, train your IT support, team, develop an enterprise-wide security plan, automate network administration, assist with application development, and build and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If you are considering migrating from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration consultants can help you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment model.
- The new ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services deliver substantially more performance than Cisco's previous PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX firewalls for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network experts can assist you to manage your legacy PIX or ASA 5500 security appliances and upgrade to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer remote and onsite help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your business to design, deploy, optimize, administer and troubleshoot firewall solutions built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Stealth penetration testing is a key component of any comprehensive network security strategy. Progentís security professionals can run thorough unannounced intrusion security tests without the awareness of your company's in-house IT staff. Unannounced penetration checking uncovers whether existing security monitoring systems such as intrusion incident alerts and event log monitoring are properly configured and actively monitored.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that uses the technology of leading data security companies to provide web-based control and comprehensive security for your email traffic. The hybrid structure of Email Guard combines a Cloud Protection Layer with an on-premises security gateway device to offer complete protection against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-borne malware. The cloud filter acts as a first line of defense and keeps most unwanted email from making it to your security perimeter. This reduces your vulnerability to inbound threats and conserves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway device provides a deeper layer of inspection for incoming email. For outbound email, the onsite gateway offers AV and anti-spam protection, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The local gateway can also assist Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email that originates and ends inside your security perimeter. Read about the entire ProSight family of affordable managed services for small and mid-size organizations
- Microsoft System Center 2016 provides important enhancements in the management of hybrid cloud networks by offering advanced integration with Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10; unified management of multi-OS networks that include Linux, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and better cloud support such as tighter integration with Microsoft Intune for Apple iPhone and Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants can provide advanced online and onsite support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist organizations of any size to plan and install a new implementation of Microsoft System Center 2016, extend or optimize your current one, upgrade efficiently from a previous release of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center solution.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.