Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad array of engineering and technical support help for computer environments based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux technologies. Network support services offered to small companies in the Santa Rosa vicinity by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering experts include:
- In completing IT projects for large organizations, Progent uses a phased approach based on defined milestones in order to meet budget constraints, tight project schedules, and technical objectives while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes field proven industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes project goals definition, architecture proposals, pilot evaluation, design tuning, and expert implementation. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a detailed description of technical services provided and to assist in ongoing system maintenance.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 introduces a revamped architecture that enhances cloud integration, supports the most popular smart phones and tablets, allows single login with Azure Active Directory, and strengthens security and compliance. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants have the depth and breadth of technical skills and experience to address the critical IT and business challenges involved with upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist your organization to carry out a smooth migration that will optimize the return on your investment in this powerful platform.
- Progent's Skype for Business integrators offer remote and onsite expertise for companies of all sizes to assess the costs/benefits of upgrading to Skype for Business or Skype for Business Online from any version of Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can help your business to design an on-premises, cloud-based or mixed topology; interface Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server,Exchange, SharePoint and Office; configure HA mechanisms; connect Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and interface with third-party collaboration systems such as Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified network security consultants can help you to create and validate a security strategy for your Skype for Business deployment that meets regulatory standards.
- The updated version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP offers several new features such as Personalized Role Centers, enhanced analytics and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Dynamics NAV software experts offer software development, integration and debugging services to help your company to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can assist you to connect MS Dynamics NAV to other systems and applications. In addition, Progent can help you to design and analyze databases so you can improve your knowledge of your business, acquire more clients, refine your sales campaigns, and build successful partnerships.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription backup/restore platform for small and mid-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a purpose-built hardware storage device built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with similar features but which utilizes your own storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects critical company data generated on-premises, at one or more remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any site with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a wide array of consulting services to assist your business to design, configure, manage and repair a backup and disaster recovery solution based on Barracuda Backup. For additional information, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Features of Progent's IT outsourcing packages include system assessment to ensure that your network complies with established standards of security and remote access, 24 x 7 network monitoring based on Microsoft Operations Manager to identify problems before they disrupt your organization, optional Help Desk Services from Progent's technical staff, security auditing to help safequard your information network from hackers, addition of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications, savings on Progentís on-site support services, and contact with Progentís group of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network experts and technicians.
- Progent can provide the cost-effective support of online Internet connectivity experts to assist your company to assess or enhance your ISP services so your Internet access solution aligns with your business requirements. Support services provided by Progent include assessment of your existing bandwidth use, carrier and service plan comparison and ordering, network provisioning, and managing a smooth move to a different ISP and/or service arrangement. Provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and switches and configuring additional ones, implementing firewalls, and upgrading dependable BGP architectures.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a value-priced, versatile platform that allows small organizations to transition from the traditional stand-alone on-premises datacenter to the new hybrid computing model that includes on-premises and virtualized cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can provide cost-effective remote consulting and troubleshooting for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to assess the possible productivity and cost advantages of moving to Essentials and implementing a hybrid on-premises/cloud-based model for your network environment. Progent offers full-service project management to help you plan and execute a smooth move to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Online applications and services. Progent can also provide as-needed consulting help, troubleshooting, and training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange and Azure planning and integration consulting services.)
- Progent can provide the support of a certified video conferencing consultant with expertise deploying products from the major telepresence vendors including Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can assist your company to plan, install, expand, or maintain a telepresence environment that protects your investment and maximizes the business value of your information network. Progent also offers the services of infrastructure consultants able to assist companies of all sizes to build and maintain a communications network that provides the speed, dependability, protection, and expandability required to accommodate your telepresence environment.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management techniques to keep your network operating at peak levels by checking the health of critical assets that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers an issue, an alarm is sent immediately to your designated IT management staff and your assigned Progent consultant so that all potential issues can be resolved before they can impact productivity. Read about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can help you to assess the benefits of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, develop pilot systems and migration strategies, tune your network for local, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and hybrid environments, train your IT support, team, develop a corporate-wide security plan, streamline network administration, help with creating applications, and generate and test a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If you are thinking about migrating from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration consultants can assist you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and design and implement a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- The Contact Center service model adopted by Progent offers small companies an affordable alternative to dependence on freelance service individuals by offering in-depth expertise shared by multiple engineering teams, optional 24x7 access to urgent assistance, escalation capability to world-class experts for solving the most difficult issues, support consistency and dependability, quick follow through overseen by veteran support administrators, a selection of easy-to-use ways for requesting service tasks, plus a high level of progress transparency made possible by ticket tracking and available through a web portal.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall consultants can help you plan, configure, and administer firewall environments built around Check Point Software Next Generation firewall appliances and Check Point's subscription-based SandBlast security services. Progent can also help your business to maintain older Check Point firewalls or upgrade smoothly to Check Point's modern security gateways. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Check Point security gateways, refer to Check Point Software firewall configuration expertise.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.