Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad array of consulting and technical support assistance for information environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services offered to small organizations in the Santa Rosa vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have extensive experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, damaged AD objects, clean-up of beta software configuration objects in on-line AD environment, and restoration of unsuccessful installations of AD and AD-enabled software. Progent is also proficient in working with advanced Active Directory utilities like NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest configuration strategies that address important issues including Active Directory naming conventions, hierarchical model, IT management structure, use and design of group policy objects, as well as protection and auditing definitions. Progent can also anticipate the impacts of alternate server and service implementations on capability and performance. Progent can assist companies to plan and install configurations of Active Directory Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 support services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform planning and integration consultants offer affordable remote and onsite support to help companies of any size to migrate all or part of their critical network infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform services. This can save time and equipment costs and allow the use of Google's cutting edge AI and machine learning technology. Progent can assist you with every phase of Google Cloud Platform integration including requirements analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design, pilot testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security strategies.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants have broad backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless information technology and can assist you to plan, install, administer and repair wireless solutions that are compliant, resilient, scalable, simple to manage and use, able to support your vital workloads, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and onsite support provided by Progent cover a variety of wireless solutions and include smartphone and tablet management, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size companies to plan, implement, tune, manage, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. To find out about Progent's consulting expertise for a remote workforce, see teleworkers solutions.
- Progent provides live online webinar education seminars. Virtual online webinars provide a convenient and low-cost option for educating your IT workers to operate a wide array of important software products including Office and Office 365 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project. Progent also offers individualized training for Microsoft Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent can deliver onsite education for customers larger cities throughout the U.S.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 incorporates major enhancements in critical areas including performance, availability, security, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first version of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that works transparently across all workloads including Online Transaction Processing, enterprise data warehousing, and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can deliver cost-effective online and onsite services including planning, deployment, management, troubleshooting, and software development services to enable businesses of all sizes to achieve maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 investment. If you are currently running SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist you to carry out an efficient transition to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent can assist your organization in any phase of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 such as deploying Windows Server 2019 as a host for Exchange; designing high availability infrastructure for a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; migrating mailboxes; planning and configuring Windows Hyper-V; configuring hardware load balancing; configuring DAG groups with MCDB caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for cloud voicemail; integration with SharePoint; updating firewalls; integration with Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook. To learn more, visit Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2019 planning and configuration services.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful role for web site hosting and web software development. The latest releases provide improved protection, dependability, expandability, and troubleshooting while incorporating major improvements in remote administration. A variety of familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which is able to block potentially harmful HTTP requests from being run by web software. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) consultants can help your company to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for managing ASP.NET applications.
- The Help Desk service delivery model adopted by Progent's Technical Response Center gives small businesses an affordable alternative to reliance on independent service individuals by offering broad technical knowledge shared by all support teams, optional round-the-clock availability of emergency assistance, escalation capability to world-class experts for handling the most complex issues, support consistency and reliability, prompt follow-up enforced by seasoned support administrators, a selection of convenient techniques for requesting support jobs, plus a high level of process visibility made possible by ticket tracking and available via a web-based portal.
- Progent's Jabber consultants offer online or onsite expertise to assist organizations of any size to plan, implement, maintain, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified Communications Manager ecosystems. Progent offers advanced support for all the products, technologies and services that make up building an end-to-end Cisco Jabber solution including Cisco network appliancesand management software, Microsoft Office apps, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi systems, cyber security, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and the many other pieces of a cohesive collaboration solution.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.