Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide assortment of engineering and support help for IT networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small companies in the city of Santa Rosa by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to providing the best quality of remote computer support possible for both emergency as well as standard issues. For emergency issues that affect multiple users, key personnel, or a mission-critical program, the Technical Response Center is set up to engage within an hour. For non-critical problems, the TRC is committed to respond within two hours. Under any circumstance, your trouble ticket will be generated quickly and correctly, you will be sent a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will check with you regarding every resolved issue to make sure you are comfortable with the outcome and ready to close out the trouble ticket. Learn more details concerning Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Microsoft Lync 2013, rebranded Skype for Business, allows businesses of any size to build a manageable and secure communications ecosystem that permits a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing model with instant messaging (IM), presence, audio/video and web conferencing with application sharing and whiteboard, as well as IP-based and PSTN telephony enabled for a wide range of desktop and handheld clients. Progent's certified Lync 2013 consultants can help your company to assess the advantages of Lync 2013, create an in-house, cloud-based (with Lync Online) or mixed topology suitable for your current and long-term plans, deploy Lync 2013 in a way that expedites your return on investment, and provide live webinar and on-premises training to your IT staff and end users. Progent has in-depth expertise in critical components of a Lync Server 2013 deployment that include Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server and Exchange, and Progent can assist you to combine Lync 2013 with key Office and Office 365 apps such as Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. Progent's Skype for Business Server experts can also assist your organization to plan and carry out an efficient migration to Skype for Business.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) introduces a new architecture that enhances cloud readiness, works with popular smart phones and tablets, allows single sign-on with Microsoft Azure AD, and strengthens security and compliance. Progent's experienced Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers have the broad technical skills and hands-on experience to address the critical technical and business challenges associated with upgrading to Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist you to perform a smooth migration that will optimize the return on your investment in this powerful product.
- Progent's design services for zero-downtime networking offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who will help you create a fault-tolerant network that includes essential technologies and processes for mission critical applications. Progentís engineering professionals can help your company to configure a system infrastructure with features that include fault tolerant Internet connections, network load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, cloud backup, fault tolerant interoffice connectivity, and high-reliability multi-location systems. Progent can also provide business continuity planning experts to help you design, test, and document a disaster recovery procedure founded on leading practices.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consultants can provide a variety of technical services to assist companies of any size to support, manage, and troubleshoot IT systems that include desktops, notebooks, tablets, or Windows phones based on Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 migration assistance.
- Progent's Windows 10 migration experts can help organizations of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an older version of Microsoft Windows. Remote and onsite assessment and migration services for Microsoft Windows 10 provided by Progent's experts include Return on Investment analysis, project supervision, application and driver compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid integration, mobile management, telecommuter connectivity, security and compliance, streamlined provisioning and administration, network design, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, custom training for network management staff and users, and post-migration technical help.
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless VoIP phones usually requires that you configure and optimize numerous key pieces of your Wi-Fi infrastructure including APs, routers, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and network management tools. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting experts can provide online and onsite support to help you build and maintain a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by delivering integration services that can range from debugging the set up of a wireless IP phone or access point to offering project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for updating the Wi-Fi architecture of a campus.
- Progent's CISSP certified security engineers and CISM certified security engineers can assist your company to protect your Mac network through expert support services such as performing complete security audits, recovery from hacker assaults, setting up firewalls, implementing safe mobile access, installing automated applications for defense against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and developing a detailed security plan appropriate for your organization and network environment.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that incorporates the infrastructure of leading information security companies to provide centralized control and world-class security for all your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid architecture of Email Guard combines a Cloud Protection Layer with a local security gateway appliance to offer advanced defense against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-borne malware. The Cloud Protection Layer serves as a preliminary barricade and blocks most threats from reaching your security perimeter. This decreases your vulnerability to external attacks and conserves system bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway appliance adds a further level of inspection for incoming email. For outbound email, the local security gateway offers AV and anti-spam filtering, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The on-premises security gateway can also help Exchange Server to track and protect internal email traffic that originates and ends inside your security perimeter. Learn about the entire ProSight family of value-priced managed services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent offers a selection of affordable, flat-rate managed services designed to enable small and medium-size organizations to benefit from the same best-of-breed IT solutions deployed by many of the industry's top corporations. Progent's ProSight line of outsourced network management services covers all key areas of information technology such as email protection, behavioral-based threat defense, patch management, automated backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure monitoring and management, virtual machine hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To download Progent's eBook about the advantages of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- System Center 2016 delivers major enhancements in the management of hybrid cloud networks by offering comprehensive support for Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10 clients; seamless integration of mixed-OS networks that incorporate various Linux distributions, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and better cloud support such as closer integration with Microsoft Intune for iPhone and Android smartphone management plus native integration with Operations Management Suite for cloud-enhanced analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants can provide world-class online and on-premises expertise for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can help you to plan and configure a new implementation of System Center 2016, extend or tune an existing one, migrate efficiently from an earlier version of System Center, or debug your System Center solution.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.