Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide selection of engineering and technical support assistance for computer networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Network support services available to small businesses in the Santa Rosa area by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth expertise in specific software areas, allowing you to customize fast, affordable and complete network solutions that fit the unique requirements of your operation. Progent's applications consultants can assist you to benefit from Microsoft's important business packages by providing a range of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting,
Dynamics GP/Great Plains Business Accounting Software training and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Business Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery platform that uses array-based storage clustering along with replication to provide fast, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between sites that are as far as 185 miles (300km) apart from each other. Progent offers online or on-premises access to a NetApp MetroCluster expert who can help your business to design, deploy, manage, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your functional needs and IT budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster environment by delivering guidance with procedures such as assigning shelf IDs, determining plexes layout, setting up volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing switches, implementing a tiebreaker, setting up a configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and verifying your DR solution to show adherence with industry standards and regulatory mandates.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is an affordable, versatile OS that allows small businesses to transition from the traditional stand-alone on-premises datacenter to the modern hybrid networking model that includes on-premises and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants can provide budget-friendly online consulting and troubleshooting services for Microsoft Windows Server Essentials. Progent can assist you to assess the possible productivity and cost advantages of moving to Windows Server Essentials and implementing a hybrid on-premises/cloud design for your computing ecosystem. Progent offers full-service project management so you can design and execute a smooth move to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud applications and services. Progent also offers as-needed consulting help, troubleshooting, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange and Azure cloud integration consulting.)
- Progent offers remote or on-premises help from a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) consultant to help your business to design, install, administer and repair converged communications networks supported by Cisco Unified Communication technology in a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have extensive backgrounds helping organizations of any size to build advanced collaboration solutions by delivering expert services that include Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM) and CallManager system design and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones configuration, and wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent can assist you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications like Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Attendant Console.
- In conducting network technology projects for enterprise organizations, Progent uses a phased approach based on discreet milestones in order to meet budget constraints, tight project schedules, and technical goals while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes established industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes scope definition, architecture proposals, project pilots, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expert implementation. All phases are fully documented to provide a comprehensive description of technical services delivered and to assist in future system management.
- There are several hundred enterprise-level data center colocation Sites in the and larger metropolitan areas across the U.S., and Progent's colocation center consulting team can enhance your systemís reliability and performance by helping you select a colocation site that meets the particular requirements of your organization such as geographic location, size, connectivity, affordability, and value-added features and services. Progentís data center IT services are designed for companies with hardware housed at collocation hosting facilities and requiring on-demand on-premises help at the collocation facility as well as remote help from Microsoft and Cisco Certified experts. Progent offers a variety of colocation center consulting services such as network topology analysis, Windows and UNIX server installation and maintenance, tech support for server and communications infrastructure, development and deployment of fault tolerant configurations, defining and implementing layered security structures, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing solutions, and creating high-availability server cluster systems.
- Progent's Jabber consultants can provide online or onsite support to help organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, update or debug Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified Communications Manager infrastructure. Progent offers in-depth support for the products, technologies and services that make up creating an end-to-end Cisco Jabber solution such as Cisco network devicesand management software, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi networks, cyber security, cloud integration, immersive telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and other pieces of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle expert for Oracle database administration support or an Oracle software developer. Progent can assist you to develop effective solutions for critical Oracle database administration tasks such as database tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and database security, or train your in-house staff to use industry leading practices for simplifying various administration tasks. Progent can also offer the services of a PL/SQL programmer to assist you to design, test, troubleshoot, or migrate Oracle programs that can vary from business reports to data-driven web commerce sites. Progent has skill using SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can also assist you to tune current SQL programs using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM), originally branded CallManager, operates as the heart of Cisco's communications and collaboration platform. Cisco Unified CM and Unified Communications Manager Express provide a borderless IP-PBX solution by integrating tightly with unified messaging apps like Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM and CallManager consultants can assist with any aspect of CUCM setup and debugging in areas such as integrating Voice over IP phones and video IP phones, reviewing dial plans, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR routers with CUBE support, creating UCS server clustering solutions for high availability, and integration with Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide affordable remote and onsite help to carry out your upgrade to Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, generate extensive documentation of your upgraded messaging environment, educate your IT team and users to get them ramped up quickly on Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013, and offer ongoing management services and engineering help.
- Progent's Citrix-certified desktop virtualization experts can help you to design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a virtualized Windows desktop and application delivery solution by offering Citrix XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco CCIE network consultants can show you how to enhance your infrastructure for distributing server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter support consultants can assist your organization to manage and support a remote datacenter that offers high availability, advanced security, and rapid disaster recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also assist you manage and support additional virtualization platforms from Citrix by offering XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection service that utilizes next generation behavior-based analysis technology to guard endpoints as well as servers and VMs against modern malware assaults such as ransomware and file-less exploits, which easily escape legacy signature-based anti-virus tools. ProSight ASM protects local and cloud-based resources and offers a single platform to automate the complete malware attack lifecycle including filtering, identification, containment, cleanup, and forensics. Key capabilities include one-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and real-time network-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Read about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost managed services for small businesses
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it easy and affordable for small and mid-sized businesses to map, monitor, enhance and troubleshoot their networking hardware such as switches, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management technology, WAN Watch makes sure that network maps are kept current, captures and displays the configuration information of virtually all devices on your network, tracks performance, and generates notices when potential issues are detected. By automating tedious management and troubleshooting activities, ProSight WAN Watch can cut hours off common tasks such as making network diagrams, expanding your network, locating appliances that require critical software patches, or isolating performance issues. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight series of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small organizations
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.