Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad assortment of consulting and support help for information networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Support services available to small companies in Santa Rosa by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery platform that uses failover storage clustering along with continual replication to deliver fast, zero data loss disaster recovery between sites located up to 300km away from one another. Progent offers access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist you to plan, deploy, manage, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to select an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your technical requirements and IT budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to best practices for configuring your MetroCluster solution by delivering help with tasks such as assigning shelf IDs, arranging aggregate layout, provisioning volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing switches, designing a tiebreaker, setting up a configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster disaster recovery system to show compliance with information assurance standards and government mandates.
- The open architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it easier to create customized Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that offer all of the basic elements of standard Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions but also meet the individualized needs of your organization. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, applications developers can work with the most popular customization environment in the software industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and programming experience with VBasic, Dexterity, XML and other developer systems make it possible to implement customized line-of-business applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Dynamics GP.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was established in 1999 to validate the skill of network security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and government organizations throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide help with all of the network security disciplines addressed under GIAC accreditation including evaluating network security mechanisms, incident management and response, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's Android smartphone and tablet integration expertise have years of experience providing online and onsite assistance for businesses of any size who need to integrate Android phones and tablets into their IT systems so that users can be productive while on the go. Progent has the breadth of know-how to resolve technical problems that involve numerous vendors and that entail a mix of legacy and current technology. Progent provides affordable online technical support to help you with any aspect of planning, implementing, managing and troubleshooting your BYOD solution. Progent can deliver as-needed support to assist you to handle particularly challenging technical issues, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management support to ensure that you complete major IT projects on schedule and on budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid network environments and can provide expertise with operating systems, apps, management utilities and hardware infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or one-on-one classes to help you manage and use Android phones and tablets securely and productively.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support specialists can help you to enhance your servers and desktop PCs efficiently from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can help your company to calculate the costs and benefits of moving to 64-bit computing, design an economical migration strategy that minimizes operational disruptions, and offer timely remote support to assist your company to configure 64-bit operating systems and applications on your existing computers. Progent's Microsoft-expert consultants can help your company to install the 64-bit editions of Microsoft platforms like Windows Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software provisioning across multiple sites, streamlines security and compliance settings management, keeps track of network resources, guards against corporate data leakage, performs network health reporting, enables secure end-user self service, and delivers a single point of control for administering mixed-operating system ecosystems running on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can assist you with any aspect of planning, implementing, operating and repairing a SCCM 2016 solution for local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks.
- Based in Silicon Valley's Silicon Valley, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology support services on-premises help, business network management outsourcing and network consulting services to companies in California and in major metropolitan areas across the United States. Progent can also deliver high-level remote network consulting, server monitoring, and emergency troubleshooting to lower costs and minimize productivity loss for businesses anywhere in the U.S..
- Microsoft allows you to create transparent hybrid environments that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises Exchange deployments. This permits you to have certain mailboxes hosted on your physical datacenter and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consultants can assist you with any facet of planning, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365 solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can deliver as-needed expertise to help you through stubborn technical problems and also can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is carried out on time and within budget. For more information about Progent's consulting support for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, visit Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's economical after-hours remote support program offers companies 24x7 availability of online support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services offered outside standard business hours include resolving issues with Microsoft-based server products, Windows desktop troubleshooting, help with Microsoft Office applications, network and system backup/restore, and basic routing and switching help for Cisco networking products.
- Features of Progent's IT outsource packages include system evaluation to make sure that your network complies with established levels of security and remote connectivity, 24x7 server monitoring based on System Center Operations Manager to identify problems before they disrupt your organization, optional Helpdesk support services from Progent's consulting experts, security audit to help protect your network from hackers, installation of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, savings on Progentís remote and on-site troubleshooting services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified system engineers and technicians.
- Progent employs a collaborative approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to fix even the most difficult technical issues that can crop up from time to time. By leveraging 100s of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified experts, Progent can quickly and cost-effectively solve networking problems that would stymie ordinary IT service organizations. Working with thousands of businesses on installation and integration tasks annually gives Progent a unique view concerning what techniques work and which do not in solving IT issues.
- Progent's backup and restore consultants can provide consulting support for a broad array of products and technologies that deliver solutions for backing up Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and desktops as well as notebooks and handhelds. Progent can help you with all major data protection platforms by delivering services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent can also provide help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are available to small and medium-sized businesses as a low cost outsourced service for reliable backup and disaster recovery.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.