Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide assortment of engineering and technical support assistance for IT environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Network services offered to small companies in the Santa Rosa area by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Progent provides a family of affordable, fixed-price managed services intended to enable small and mid-size organizations to utilize the same cutting-edge technology deployed by many of the industry's leading corporations. Progent's ProSight suite of network monitoring and management services addresses all critical areas of information technology including email content filtering, behavioral-based threat defense, update management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure monitoring and management, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's eBook about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progentís business information reporting consultants can provide remote and on premises expertise to assist you with any facet of BI reporting ranging from debugging or enhancing reports to designing and implementing a comprehensive business intelligence solution. Progent's management reporting consultants can help you to support your current reporting system, assist you to upgrade reports and databases from a discontinued reporting platform to a modern solution, and provide as-needed remote mentoring tailored to your specific requirements. Progentís business reporting professionals can provide experience in the leading BI reporting and visualization platforms such as the SQL Server business intelligence stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel BI add-ins including Power Pivot and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management service provides complete hosting of a small company's production servers in a solution that gives the maximum level of dependability and scalability and is in addition easy to transfer to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting options are based on mature virtualization platforms that allow small and midsize companies with multi- platform environments to economize dramatically on the expense of capital investments, system maintenance, and IT management while achieving enterprise-class reliability and an unmatched degree of vendor flexibility. Find out more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning at scale, streamlines security and compliance settings control, keeps track of network assets, protects against corporate data leakage, performs network health monitoring, allows safe self service, and delivers a single control mechanism for managing mixed-OS networks running on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud integration specialists can assist your organization with any aspect of planning, implementing, using and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for local, cloud-based, or hybrid environments.
- Progent's Azure cloud integration consultants can assist you with every aspect of Azure cloud integration such as needs analysis, prerequisites evaluation, solution architecture, pilot testing, deployment, automated administration, performance tuning, license management, disaster recovery strategies, security policy enforcement, and regulatory compliance validation. Progent can help you to configure and debug firewalls and VPN tunnels so your clients can safely connect to Azure-based resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you integrate key Microsoft technologies to run in Azure including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL and SharePoint. Progent can also assist you to create a hybrid ecosystem that seamlessly integrates physical datacenters with Azure-based services.
- Progent can provide the expertise of CISM Premier network security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization defines the basic competencies and worldwide standards of skill that IT security managers are expected to learn. It provides business management the confidence that those who have earned their CISM certification possess the background and knowledge to provide efficient security management and consulting consulting.
- Progent can deliver a broad array of affordable support services to assist you company to install, integrate, troubleshoot, and administer workstations and notebooks based on Windows, macOS and OS X, or various versions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC support services include Windows 10 planning and migration assistance, Windows 8.1 integration, Microsoft Windows 7 support, MS Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit processing upgrades.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide low-cost remote and onsite help to carry out your migration to Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, produce extensive documentation of your upgraded email system, educate your IT staff and end users to get them ramped up rapidly on Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, and offer ongoing management services and engineering support.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring service that incorporates state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) techniques to keep your network running efficiently by tracking the health of critical computers that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alarm is sent immediately to your specified IT management staff and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so that any potential problems can be addressed before they have a chance to impact productivity. Read about Progent's entire ProSight series of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small organizations.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, setup, and integration of cohesive networks by melding advanced technologies from a variety of top hardware and software manufacturers. Support services available from Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco network products engineering, consulting for Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS platforms, Linux support, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, Oracle RDBMS database administration and application development services, Citrix XenApp support, and Juniper Networks firewall set up.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to assist businesses of all sizes to plan and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can assist you to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of designing, configuring, administering or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help you to benefit from the many new disaster recovery and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain clusters.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants have broad expertise in the implementation and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can assist your IT team to design, configure, administer and repair wireless ecosystems that are secure, robust, scalable, easy to manage and operate, ready to support your vital applications, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and onsite support offered by Progent cover a selection of wireless solutions such as smartphone integration, Wi-Fi network infrastructure planning and installation, wireless site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent professional,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.