Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad range of engineering and support help for IT networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Services offered to small businesses in the Santa Rosa area by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls deliver a significant performance boost compared to Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X firewalls and include centralized management of modern security features such as application visibility and control (AVC), next-generation intrusion protection with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection, DDoS mitigation, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE firewall experts can help you to plan and execute an efficient migration to Firepower Series firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and show you how to enhance Firepower appliances with Cisco's cloud-based services to build and centrally control network ecosystems that span local offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For more information about Cisco's Firepower portfolio of Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs), see Cisco Firepower firewalls consulting expertise.
- Progent's Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants can provide a wide range of affordable online support services to assist your organization to manage and troubleshoot your existing Microsoft Office Word solution or assist you to upgrade to a current version of Office Word. Support available from Progent's experts include VBA software development, isolating and fixing compatibility issues between different versions of Word, interfacing Office Word with different Microsoft Office apps such as Excel and Outlook or with 3rd-party data sources and plug-ins,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security and compliance support, and smart phone synchronization, and remote Microsoft Office Word training classes customized for individuals or groups.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery service for small and mid-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can include a purpose-built physical storage device built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with similar functionality but which uses your own storage hardware. Barracuda Backup safeguards critical business data generated locally, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a broad array of consulting support services to assist you to plan, configure, operate and troubleshoot a BDR solution based on Barracuda technology. For more information, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Progent's Microsoft Access consultants offer affordable online consulting services for all editions of Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers advanced support for Access application programming, database conversion, performance tuning, report design, and maintenance. Progent also offers tailored webinar training for Access application programming and DBA services.
- Progent's Android phone and tablet integration consulting have years of experience providing online and onsite assistance for businesses of all sizes who want to incorporate Android phones into their information systems so that mobile clients can communicate and collaborate from anywhere. Progent has the range of skills to solve network issues that span multiple manufacturers and that entail a combination of legacy and up-to-date information technology. Progent offers cost-effective remote technical support to help you with any facet of planning, implementing, managing and troubleshooting your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) solution. Progent can provide occasional support to help you to resolve especially stubborn IT problems, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management services to help you complete major IT initiatives on schedule and on budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can provide support for all major operating systems, apps, management utilities and network infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or one-on-one classes to help you manage and use Android phones and tablets to maximize their business value.
- Based in San Jose in California's Silicon Valley, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting onsite help, computer network management outsourcing and network consulting services to organizations in and in larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent's engineers can also deliver advanced remote IT consulting, server monitoring, and emergency troubleshooting to cut costs and minimize downtime for companies nationwide.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi network appliances includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points (APs), security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi appliances running across multiple venues with thousands of access points can be remotely provisioned and managed with Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, management, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent can provide the skills of veteran wireless professionals who can assist your organization to determine the benefits of Ubiquitiís UniFi products for your business and help you to design, deploy, administer, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can help your organization to design a disaster recovery solution based onMicrosoft's most advanced Failover Clustering technologies such as Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance storage clusters using low-cost equipment, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the performance and resilience of Failover Clusters while minimizing capital investment and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for fast, economical deployment of a failover cluster quorum witness based on Microsoft Azure.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management service provides complete hosting of a small organization's servers in a solution that delivers the highest degree of availability and scalability and is in addition simple to move to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management services are based upon proven virtualization platforms that allow small and midsize companies with multi- platform IT systems to economize dramatically on the expense of capital investments, system support, and IT administration while benefiting from world-class reliability and an unmatched level of vendor independence. Learn more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small organizations.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.