Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide assortment of engineering and technical support help for computer networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small businesses in the city of Santa Rosa by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Even if your IT budget is small, Progent provides affordable service packages that will give your network the stability, compliance, and functionality your business needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting service packages, leveraging the skill of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT experts, the most advanced network administration applications, and economical service packages, can keep your mission-critical computer network applications and servers operating smoothly.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a new design that improves cloud integration, supports popular smart phones and tablets, allows one-time login with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, and tightens security. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers have the broad technical skills and hands-on experience to address the many IT and business challenges associated with deploying and managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist your organization to perform an efficient migration that will maximize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical platform.
- Progent has a long background providing a full-spectrum of online network consulting and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts across the U.S. Progent is among the pioneers in delivering expert remote network consulting and has delivered network solutions to clients in every state. (Refer to Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's online network support for local governments saves travel expenses and resolves problems faster than onsite service calls.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can offer companies of all sizes expert MS SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server is a legacy web-ready database and data analysis platform that allows the speedy development of enterprise-level business applications. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and can query over the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to offering expertise, maintenance and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the productivity of your IT network. Progent can also help you to carry out an efficient move from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2019.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide affordable remote consulting to assist your business to plan, configure, and fix any aspect of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration solution and is available for quick jobs to help you get past specific technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you complete large-scale initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has expertise in local, cloud-based, or hybrid environments and can help you create or maintain a resilient, secure and scalable network infrastructure that aligns with your computing model. Progent also offers remote and on-premises training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iOS devices in a secure, collaborative ecosystem that maximizes the business value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud integration consultants can assist you with any aspect of Microsoft Azure migration such as requirements definition, prerequisites evaluation, system architecture, pre-production testing, deployment, centralized management, performance tuning, license management, disaster recovery preparedness, security planning, and compliance assessment. Progent can help your IT staff to configure and debug firewall appliances and VPN connections so your users can safely access to Azure-based services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can help you integrate key Microsoft technologies to run in Azure including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server and Skype for Business. Progent can also help you to create a hybrid environment that seamlessly integrates on-premises datacenters with Azure resources.
- Progent's MySQL software developers, database architects, and database administrators can provide cost-effective remote DBA or software development services and can help businesses of all sizes to configure and support MySQL in a dependable IT environment that offers advanced speed, scalability, and protection. Progent also has proven skill helping businesses migrate databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Progent provides live online instruction for a range of productivity applications. Progent's Online training covers areas that include Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA programming, PowerPoint co-editing, Office Outlook calendar sharing, Microsoft Office Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) customization, and Windows 10 configuration. Virtual education offers all the benefits of conventional classroom seminars, including immediate communication between students and teachers, but avoids the expenses of travel and the challenge of trying to synchronize the schedules of teachers and trainees.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 migration engineers can assist your company to administer and maintain Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to evaluate the likely strategic advantages of moving to Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business strategy to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 integration consultants can assist your IT organization to design and carry out an efficient upgrade to a current version of Windows.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi consultants can deliver advanced support for Cisco's Wi-Fi solutions by offering services including Aironet wireless AP configuration support, Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi APs consulting, Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax access points system planning, configuration, and management services, Meraki wireless access point integration and consulting support, and Cisco wireless controller consulting.
- The latest version of MS Dynamics NAV includes powerful innovations including tailored Role Centers, enhanced management information and reporting options, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP experts offer programming, integration and debugging support to enable you to get the most from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can help you to connect Microsoft Dynamics NAV to additional services and programs. Also, Progent can assist you to create and utilize data warehouses so you can improve your knowledge of your operations, attract additional customers, expand your sales campaigns, and form successful alliances.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment at scale, simplifies compliance settings management, inventories network resources, guards against corporate data leakage, performs network health monitoring, enables safe end-user self service, and offers a common point of control for managing mixed-OS ecosystems running on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud integration specialists can help businesses of any size with any aspect of planning, implementing, operating and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 solution for local, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- Patch management entails applying software updates to operating systems and apps, servers and endpoint devices, peripherals such as printers and scanners, infrastructure appliances such as routers and wireless APs, and Internet-of-Things devices like alarms and health monitors. Prompt and properly managed updating maximizes cybersecurity, compliance, uptime, and functionality. Haphazard software update management can cause security vulnerabilities, compatibility problems, slow or inconsistent responsiveness, excessive offline stretches, or loss of key features. Progent's support services for software and firmware patch management offer businesses of all sizes a versatile and cost-effective option for assessing, testing, scheduling, implementing, and tracking updates to your dynamic information network. For more information, visit Progent's software update management solutions.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.