Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's information technology support services for small organizations in the Santa Rosa neighborhood are focused on clients who need immediate and affordable help for network reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. This short list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's temporary staff augmentation services enable you to respond to the need for network support personnel without incurring the costs and delays associated with identifying and recruiting experienced technical workers and without increasing your permanent workforce. To learn about Progent's temporary IT staffing services, see Progent's temporary IT staffing services.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable transparent hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises Exchange. This permits you to have certain mailboxes located at your on-premises datacenter and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consulting team can help your organization with any phase of designing, implementing and debugging your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide occasional expertise to help you through stubborn technical bottlenecks and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is carried out on schedule and within budget. To learn more about Progent's online consulting services for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, visit Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent can provide the affordable support of remote Internet connectivity consultants to assist your company to evaluate or update your ISP services so your Internet connectivity solution aligns with your business needs. Services available from Progent include assessment of your existing bandwidth use, carrier and service plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and managing a smooth switchover to a new carrier and/or service arrangement. Network provisioning can include enhancing current routers and switches and deploying new ones, setting up firewalls, and upgrading dependable Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 incorporates key technologies first designed for and proven on Microsoft Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This dramatically enhances the suitability of the Windows Server platform to run private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by improving security, availability, expandability, manageability, reliability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consulting team can help you to evaluate the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, set up pilot systems to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital workloads, design an efficient network topology for a cloud-centric or hybrid installation, create and carry out a smooth upgrade strategy, train your IT management and technical support staff, and deliver ongoing consulting and debugging services to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you the highest possible business value.
- Progent offers a family of affordable, fixed-price services designed to enable small and medium-size businesses to utilize the same cutting-edge technology used by some of the world's top corporations. The ProSight series of network monitoring and management services addresses all critical aspects of information technology including email protection, threat defense based on machine leaning, patch management, automated backup/recovery, infrastructure management, virtual machine hosting, and network documentation management. To read Progent's eBook about the advantages of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to set up their offsite employees with safe and seamless access to cloud services. For information about ways Progent's consultants can assist businesses to configure resilient Cloud access for their remote workers, see cloud integration consulting services for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure consultants and CUBE configuration experts can help organizations of any size to design, integrate, maintain, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP infrastructure technology and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-based SIP trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective remote or on-premises expertise to help businesses to migrate smoothly to an advanced unified communications ecosystem that offers accelerated ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can assist you to configure connections between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's rich media platforms such as Skype for Business Server or Lync Server for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Lync 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is a self-hosted software platform that enables organizations of all sizes to create a centrally managed and secure communications ecosystem that permits a BYOD computing model with chat, presence, web conferencing with application sharing, and both IP and PSTN telephony across a broad assortment of desktop and handheld clients. Progent's certified Lync 2013 consultants can help you to manage your current Lync deployment or plan and implement a cost-effective upgrade to a modern system by providing Microsoft Skype for Business expertise. Progent can also assist create a hybrid network model that combines on-prem Skype for Business Server with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can help your organization to build and support database applications based on the SQL Server database platform. Progent follows industry best practices to build efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server applications and is able to work with a customer's management to deliver projects in a cost effective and affordable way. Progent for can assist you to create Microsoft SQL Server applications by offering a broad array of consulting support services such as functional specs, data tier architecture, data migration, T-SQL coding, software installation, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering, consolidation of stored procedures, replication mechanisms, security and compliance, and fault tolerance.
- The CRISC program was established by ISACA in 2010 to validate an IT professional's ability to design, implement, and maintain information system controls to reduce risk. Progent offers the services of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to help your company to create and execute a risk management strategy based on leading practices identified by CRISC and geared to align with your organization's risk tolerance, business objectives, and IT budget.
- Progent offers small and mid-size companies overflow or fully outsourced Help Desk Call Center support for an offsite workforce. For information about Progent's overflow or comprehensive Help Desk Call Center support for remote workers, visit Help Desk Call Center support for a remote workforce.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you need computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.