Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad selection of engineering and support assistance for information systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Santa Rosa neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent's team of network consulting experts can help large businesses to plan, deploy, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing support like Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD design, Exchange Server 2019 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 integration, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Teams expertise, Microsoft Skype for Business support, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 database administration. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest companies to integrate technology based on Microsoft servers and offers branch office technical assistance for enterprises with local offices in major cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent's Microsoft Access consulting experts offer economical remote consulting services for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide advanced support for application programming, database conversion, performance tuning, BI reporting, and maintenance. Progent also can provide custom online classes for Office Access application development and DBA services.
- Stealth intrusion checking is a key part of any comprehensive network security strategy. Progentís security experts can run thorough unannounced intrusion security tests without the awareness of your company's internal IT resources. Unannounced penetration checking uncovers whether current security monitoring tools such as intrusion detection alerts and event log monitoring are properly set up and actively observed.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SharePoint 2013 engineers, SharePoint 2010 specialists and Microsoft SharePoint 2007 experts can help you evaluate the business justification for implementing the current release of Microsoft SharePoint, advise you on the most appropriate edition of SharePoint Server for your circumstances, offer configuration and deployment expertise, assist you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end database manager, optimize your network integrity, integrate your standard and custom application software to work with SharePoint, develop a company-wide security plan that encompasses portal solutions, and provide maintenance and Help Desk Call Center services.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform integration experts offer affordable remote and on-premises support to help organizations of any size to migrate any portion of their core IT resources to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can reduce management hassle and equipment expense and enable access to Google's cutting edge AI and machine learning technology. Progent can assist you with every phase of Google Cloud Platform integration including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design and review, testing, configuration, administration, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security and compliance.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform enables you to create entire networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and managed with a high degree of automation independent of the physical components making up the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows programmatic recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables transparent testing for site recovery, updates and fixes and can produce audit reports to verify full service restoration, validate SLAs and prove DR compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware SRM can rapidly restore the entire logical network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to help you to design, deploy, test and administer a disaster recovery system powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to implement security protection systems and deliver cleanup services required for at-home workers. For details about Progent's endpoint security protection expertise for teleworkers, visit endpoint security defense services for at-home workers.
- The new ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services deliver substantially more bang for the buck than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for all new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can help your company to maintain your legacy PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls and upgrade to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer remote and onsite support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help you to plan, deploy, tune, administer and troubleshoot firewall environments based around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you need technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.