Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size businesses in the Santa Rosa neighborhood are focused on customers who need fast and affordable assistance for system dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience will give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service centered on a brief discussion with a Progent information assurance consultant. The interview is designed to evaluate your organization's ability to block or recover rapidly from a ransomware attack. Progent will consult with you directly to gather information concerning your current antivirus tools and backup platform, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow best practices to build a cost-effective AV and backup environment that aligns with your company's requirements. For details, visit Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent offers enterprise customers online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete family of SAN storage software and hardware products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Components of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include system dsign, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent patching, system management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent can provide Tier 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably following best practices.
- In completing network technology projects for large organizations, Progent utilizes a phased method based on discreet steps in order to meet budgets, tight schedules, and engineering objectives while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology uses established industry project management standards founded on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes requirements definition, architecture proposals, proof of concept piloting, design tuning, and expertly guided production roll-out. All phases are fully documented to provide a comprehensive historical record of technical services provided and to assist in ongoing system management.
- Progent offers access to the affordable services of remote Internet connectivity consultants to assist your company to evaluate or update your Internet services so your Internet access solution meets your business needs. Services available from Progent's engineers include assessment of your existing bandwidth utilization, vendor and plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and managing a seamless move to a new ISP and/or service plan. Network provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and deploying new ones, implementing firewalls, and upgrading fault-tolerant Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- The complexity and integration demands of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 requires an information technology professional with practical experience and broad knowledge in architecting and building efficient and comprehensive business technology environments. The experience of Progent's certified Windows 2008 R2 consultants, with an average of over a decade of background integrating Microsoft-based technology, helps insure your success in maintaining and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 consultants and Windows Server 2022 consulting experts can assist you to assess the business value of upgrading to a current version of Windows Server. If you are considering creating a hybrid architecture that combines on-premises systems with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can help you to build an efficient hybrid environment for Windows Server.
- The latest variants of ransomware not only encrypt vital online data files but also infect most available system restores and backups. Progent's proven ransomware cleanup consultants can help you to restore an IT network breached by a crypto-ransomware attack such as Ryuk, WannaCry, Hermes, Spora, MegaCortex, or MongoLock. For more information, see ransomware removal and system recovery services.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central, previously called Dynamics NAV and Navision, is an ERP platform created for Azure cloud, on-premises, or hybrid deployments. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants, Excel specialists, Teams system designers, and Azure experts can help your organization to combine Dynamics 365 Business Central with familiar Microsoft technologies. Progent's database experts can provide Microsoft SQL Server consulting and Power BI analytics expertise to assist your organization to utilize Business Central/Dynamics NAV to produce applications and reports that help you to make better business choices. Progent's Dynamics 365 Business Central experts can help you to maintain outdated versions of Dynamic NAV/Navision or plan and implement up-to-date Business Central environments.
- Progent's team of IT system consulting experts can assist large businesses to plan, set up, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by offering support such as Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD design, Exchange Server 2019 troubleshooting, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 design and installation, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Teams integration, Skype for Business Server maintenance, plus SQL Server 2019 database administration and SQL Server 2016 integration. Progent has helped some of the world's biggest organizations to integrate technology powered by Microsoft products and can provide branch office IT supports for enterprises with branch offices in larger cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent's Amazon AWS integration consultants offer cost-effective remote support to help businesses of any size to access Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services such as Amazon EC2 for virtual machine hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for scalable high-performance storage, and Glacier for low-cost archival storage. Progent can assist you with every aspect of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design and review, pilot testing, configuration, administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN access and can show you how to create cloud-based or hybrid environments that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS resources. Progent can provide occasional support or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you migrate smoothly to the Amazon AWS platform.
- Successful integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones typically requires that you set up and fine tune numerous components of your Wi-Fi environment such as wireless access points, routers, wireless LAN controllers, and network management software. Progent's wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting consultants can provide online and on-premises support to help you build and maintain a Cisco wireless IP phone solution by providing services that range from troubleshooting the configuration of a wireless VoIP phone or access point to offering comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the Wi-Fi architecture of a campus.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service provides complete hosting of a small organization's servers in a solution that delivers the maximum degree of availability and scalability and is also easy to move to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are based on proven virtualization technologies that allow small businesses with mixed- platform IT systems to economize significantly on the expense of capital equipment, infrastructure maintenance, and IT administration while achieving world-class reliability and an unprecedented level of vendor flexibility. Find out about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer a comprehensive solution that handles all aspects of online Level 1 desktop support from service requests through ticketing, managing ownership, screen sharing, progress tracking, problem resolution, and and metrics. Intended for small companies with few full-time supprt personnel for end users, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer remote support at a significant discount off Progent's regular desktop support rates. Progent can also provide rapid as-needed escalation to subject matter experts to resolve complex issues. For details, visit Progentís remote desktop Call Center services for small organizations.
- Progent is experienced in negotiating ransomware settlements with threat actors (TAs). Reaching an optimum settlement is a complex activity that calls for a mix of real-word experience, technical skills and business acumen. It also requires working closely with the cyber-extortion target's IT team and the insurance provider, if any. Since the top priority of the ransomware victim is fast recovery, it is critical to establish response groups that work efficiently, in parallel, and with intimate collaboration. Progent offers the breadth of IT skills and the depth of experts to supplement your network staff and recover your network environment quickly and affordably. To learn more, visit ransomware settlement negotiation help.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.