Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's computer support services for small and mid-size businesses in the Santa Rosa area are concentrated on customers who require quick and economical assistance for network reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will provide a sense of how Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can assist your organization to plan and carry out a cost-effective migration to Windows Server 2019 using an on-premises network architecture or a hybrid deployment model that combines cloud-based Windows Server Online with on-site Windows Server 2019. To learn more, visit Windows Server 2019 upgrade experts.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service built around a phone interview with a Progent backup/recovery consultant. The interview is intended to evaluate your company's ability to stop or recover rapidly from a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you directly to gather information concerning your current AV defense and backup platform, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report document describing how you can apply industry best practices to build a cost-effective security and backup environment that meets your company's requirements. For details, refer to Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- SharePoint Server 2019 delivers the modern look and feel drawn from SharePoint Online, serving as a transitional release that bridges the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint environment. Progent's certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online experts can provide economical remote and on-premises expertise, application development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of any size who intend to upgrade to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from older versions of SharePoint. Progent can help customers design and carry out an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that incorporates local and cloud-based infrastructure into a seamless information management system. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 solutions services.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates software provisioning across multiple sites, simplifies security and compliance settings management, inventories network resources, protects against company data leakage, performs health reporting, enables safe end-user self service, and delivers a common point of control for administering multi-operating system ecosystems based on on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consulting team and Azure cloud integration specialists can assist your organization with any facet of designing, installing, operating and repairing a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for local, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- Progent can supply organizations with an information management expert who can function as a temporary or part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran technology officer can offer strategic direction to assist your company to deploy appropriate technology to enhance business operations so they match more closely with your corporate objectives. Your business can develop and implement a well thought out information technology plan without incurring the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Key services Progent's part-time Chief Information Officer can perform include strategic planning, planning IT budgets, developing and tracking models for TCO, reengineering business processes, reviewing contracts with vendors, establishing security and compliance policies, cash flow management, streamlining data center management, patch management, IT asset documentation control, and business continuity planning.
- Progent's group of computer network consulting experts can assist large organizations to architect, install, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by offering support like Active Directory and Azure AD configuration, Exchange Server 2019 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 consulting, SharePoint Server 2019 configuration, SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Teams integration, Microsoft Skype for Business support, plus SQL Server 2019 application development and SQL Server 2016 integration. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest companies to integrate solutions based on Microsoft products and can provide branch office consulting services for enterprises with branch offices in major cities across the United States.
- The complexity and versatility of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 requires an IT professional with practical experience and broad knowledge in designing and building efficient and comprehensive business information networks. The experience of Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 2008 R2 experts, with an average of over a decade of background integrating Microsoft-powered solutions, helps insure your success in maintaining and managing your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2019 support experts and Windows Server 2022 consulting experts can assist you to evaluate the advantages of migrating to a current version of Windows Server. If you are planning on building a hybrid architecture that combines on-premises resources with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can help you to design and deploy a cohesive hybrid environment for Windows Server.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network consultants can assist you to design and deploy Juniper Firewall/VPN platforms, enhance and troubleshoot your infrastructure, and migrate efficiently from discontinued products to the latest releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide support for Juniper's flagship network operating system to help your business to streamline the management and strengthen the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and firewalls. Progent also has extensive experience maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can assist organizations maintain networks that incorporate a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was founded in 1999 to validate the skill of information technology security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations throughout the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide expertise with any of the security services covered within the GIAC certification such as auditing network security mechanisms, security incident management and response, intrusion detection, web application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for promptly reporting security events.
- Progent's business application software experts can help you to setup an e-commerce system that is protected, reliable, and fast. Progent can also help you to design a web site that is integrated with your sales and inventory databases to lower the cost and improve the stability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you create specialized web software using industry standard development tools or customize off-the-shelf software products so that they address your individual business requirements. For data-driven applications, Progent can provide the expertise of certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access software programmers.
- Progent can help you in any phase of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2019 including deploying Windows Server 2019 Core as a host for Exchange; planning high availability system topology for a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; moving mailboxes; designing and configuring Hyper-V virtualization; configuring HLB; setting up Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail; integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing firewalls; integration with M365; and configuring Outlook clients. To learn more, visit Progent's MS Exchange 2019 Server integration services.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.