Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's IT support for small and mid-size organizations in Santa Rosa are concentrated on clients who require immediate and affordable assistance with network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise should provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services offer economical multi-layer security for physical servers and VMs, workstations, mobile devices, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and advanced heuristics for continuously monitoring and reacting to security threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers two-way firewall protection, penetration alerts, device control, and web filtering through cutting-edge technologies incorporated within a single agent managed from a single control. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can assist your business to design and implement a ProSight ESP environment that meets your company's specific requirements and that helps you achieve and demonstrate compliance with government and industry data security regulations. Progent will assist you specify and implement policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alarms that require urgent attention. Progent can also assist your company to install and test a backup and restore solution such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can recover rapidly from a destructive security attack such as ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint security and Exchange filtering.
- Progent can give your company affordable online access to Microsoft Exchange 2019 Server hybrid cloud solutions experts, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consulting services, Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 integration consultants, Exchange 2010 consultants and Exchange 2007 Server consultants to create a dependable email system that provides secure email access throughout your organization. For road warriors with handheld devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry management expertise.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to install unified endpoint management and monitoring systems for maintaining endpoint devices operated by telecommuters. To learn about ways Progent can help you to manage and monitor the remote endpoints of your at-home workers, see consulting expertise for managing the endpoints of your teleworkers.
- Progent's Microsoft certified professionals can provide organizations of all sizes advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2008 help. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a legacy web-ready database and data analysis package that facilitates the speedy development of enterprise-class business programs. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and can query over the Internet and beyond the corporate firewall. In addition to providing consulting, maintenance and problem solving services, Progent's SQL experts can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the profitability of your IT system. Progent can also help your company to perform a cost-effective move from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2019.
- Progent's support services for network support firms allows you to use Progent's information technology engineers while retaining your own brand as a seamless extension of your network consulting organization. For details about Progent's support services for IT service companies, visit Progent's consulting support for IT service companies.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a tightly integrated expansion of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, is a unified voice messaging solution that facilitates collaboration by offering flexible set of alternatives for retrieving voice messages within an environment that is easy to deploy and administer. Unity Connection allows you to read and manage your voicemail from your email inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified VoIP endpoint, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), offered in select Cisco ISR routers, provides affordable voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response, and greeting functions for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and corporate branch locations with as many as 500 voice mailboxes. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE consulting experts can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and technical support services to ensure that your voice messaging solution continues to deliver significant competitive value.
- Progent's eCommerce application software consultants can help you to set up an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, robust, and fast. Progent can also show you how to architect a web site that is integrated with your marketing and supply chain systems to reduce the cost and increase the reliability of web-based business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you design specialized web applications using powerful development tools or customize off-the-shelf software products so that they accommodate your specific business requirements. For database-intensive web applications, Progent offers the expertise of SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access database application developers.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions reduce the work required for IT managers to deploy applications so they are consistent throughout an entire workforce, offer the ability to control access to business information, and allow fast installation of additional or upgraded desktops. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and named Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure that powers Remote Desktop Services streamlines client connectivity, enhances performance, tightens data security, unifies administration, and provides an almost seamless client environment. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can assist you to assess the business benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, configure pilot and on-line deployments, improve your system architecture to support virtual desktops effectively, assess and resolve security problems, and educate your network administrators to follow best practices to achieve a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
- Progent's application developers have worked for two decades with .NET tools and the Visual Studio development environment and are able to create or update .NET applications quickly and at low cost. For details about the advantages of Progent's .NET software development services, refer to Progent's rapid and low-cost .NET software development services.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager consultants can assist businesses of any size to manage, optimize and troubleshoot your existing SCVMM 2012 deployment. Progent can also provide Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration consulting to assist your organization to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade from SCVMM 2012 to SCVMM 2016 in order to take advantage of stronger assurance features, more affordable VMM storage fabric, and other improvements. In addition, Progent can help you to upgrade to more current releases of SCVMM such as System Center 2019 Virtual Machine Manager and System Center 2022 VMM.
- The failover cluster feature set incorporated into the latest releases of Windows Server is dramatically re-engineered to streamline the deployment, setup, and maintenance of clusters and to offer improved levels of network availability, protection, performance, and versatility. New or improved features include automated cluster verification, revamped configuration and installation, unified cluster administration, redesigned cluster infrastructure for maximum uptime, better protection and quorum models, minimization of failure points, more storage and memory capacity, improvements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration support for Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's certified failover cluster experts can assist your company assess the advantages of failover clusters, design and execute a deployment, train your network support staff to administer your failover clusters, provide ongoing consulting and technical help services, and create and test a disaster recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can assist you you to design and build a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- NodeZero from Horizon3.ai is a cutting-edge penetration test (pentest) product family that supports repeated, concurrent, automated testing of your network to help you identify, prioritize, fix, and verify security vulnerabilities before malicious hackers can exploit them. Progent can provide the talents of a NodeZero Certified Operator (NCO) to assist you to design and perform comprehensive pentests of your perimeter and your internal IT infrastructure so you can realistically assess your present security profile. Progent can assist you to configure and run NodeZero pentests tailored for your IT network, understand NodeZero results, and fix problems according to their potential impact on your network. Progent can also assist you to develop a unified cybersecurity strategy that streamlines management and delivers optimum cyber defense for on-premises, cloud-based, and perimeter IT assets. To learn additional details about Progent's vulnerability analysis solutions based on on NodeZero's pentest products, refer to consulting support for NodeZero's PEN test products.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers offer world-class remote and on-premises support and troubleshooting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for applications that run the gamut from small companies and campus networks to enterprise data centers and public clouds. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's quickly evolving switching technology to achieve the speed, scale, availability, virtualization, data protection and ease of management needed by your business. For information about Progent's support for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch support. For information about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's Nexus line of switches, see Nexus switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For information about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, refer to Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.