Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts can deliver a broad selection of engineering and support assistance for IT networks powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size companies in the Santa Rosa vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 offers major improvements in speed, capacity, security, availability, mobile computing integration, and built-in business intelligence. Innovations include PolyBase for handling relational and non-relational databases in one appliance for data warehousing, Jason integration, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and centralized management of local and cloud operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts can provide online and on-premises expertise to help organizations of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer or debug any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all core Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management service provides complete hosting of a small company's production servers in an environment that gives the highest level of dependability and scalability and is also simple to move to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are based upon proven virtualization technologies that enable small businesses with multi- platform environments to economize dramatically on the costs of capital equipment, system support, and IT administration while achieving world-class reliability and an unmatched degree of vendor independence. Learn about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small businesses.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to orchestrate, automate and verify a consistent process for recovering applications and services quickly after a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager supports centrally controlled and automated recovery, application mobility, and non-disruptive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also supports transparent testing for disaster recovery, updates and patches and can produce reports to verify complete service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to assist you to design, deploy, test and administer a DR system powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide online or onsite expertise to assist companies of any size to design, implement, administer, and troubleshoot a backup/recovery system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consultants can help you to upgrade from older releases of SCDPM or from another backup platform, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 implementation for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers as-needed support for resolving particularly challenging problems, or comprehensive project management support. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consulting experts can help you to plan and implement an efficient migration from Data Protection Manager 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to providing the highest level of online computer support offered anywhere for emergency and non-critical problems. For urgent problems that affect multiple workers, crucial people, or a mission-critical application, the Technical Response Center will engage in less than an hour. For non-critical issues, the TRC will address your issue in less than two hours. Under any circumstance, your ticket will be created promptly and accurately, you will receive a confirmation from the ticketing system, and the TRC will check with you regarding every corrected issue to confirm you are comfortable with the outcome and willing to close the trouble ticket. Learn more details about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a new design that improves cloud integration, supports popular handheld devices, permits single login with Azure Active Directory, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers offer the broad knowledge and hands-on experience to resolve the critical technical and business issues involved with upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist you to carry out an efficient migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical platform.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network consultants can assist your company to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN platforms, optimize and support your infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from outdated equipment to current releases. Progent's Junos OS engineers can provide support for Juniper's premier network control software to help you to streamline the administration and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN appliances and firewalls. Progent also has broad experience maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can assist organizations maintain networks that incorporate a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of information technology security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide help with any of the network security disciplines covered within GIAC certification including auditing network vulnerability, event management and response, traffic analysis, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants have wide-ranging backgrounds in the integration and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can help you to plan, deploy, manage and repair wireless ecosystems that are secure, resilient, expandable, simple to manage and use, able to handle your vital applications, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and onsite expertise available from Progent span a variety of wireless solutions and include smartphone integration, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Progent's certified Skype for Business consultants offer online and onsite consulting services for organizations of all sizes to assess the costs/benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any version of Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist your business to plan a local, cloud or hybrid deployment; interface Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server and Office; configure high-availability solutions; interface Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and integrate other communication systems like Cisco UC. Progent's certified information security consultants can help you to design and verify a security environment for your Skype for Business deployment that meets government and industry requirements. Progent can also help you build a hybrid cloud architecture that combines self-hosted Skype for Business with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab at the QTS Internet Data Center in Sacramento is available for testing mission-critical applications, developing efficient migration procedures, evaluating and optimizing performance, designing or validating disaster recovery solutions, mitigating compatibility problems, and building training environments for the latest technologies. For Progent clients who lack sufficient internal resources to assemble effective test systems, the lab reduces capital costs and engineering risk while keeping critical IT projects on schedule.
- Cisco's Small Business family of access points are Linux-powered devices intended as value-priced Wi-Fi APs for light workloads. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified wireless network infrastructure experts offer remote or on-premises integration and troubleshooting services to help your organization to design, implement, upgrade, optimize, manage and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi AP deployments of any size or topology. For more information about Progent's consulting services for both current and older Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of WiFi access points, refer to Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 WiFi APs system design and troubleshooting.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.