Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's information technology consulting for small and mid-size businesses in the Santa Rosa area are focused on customers who need quick and affordable help for network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas will give you an idea of the ways Progent can help you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support experts can assist you to enhance your application servers and workstations efficiently from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can help you to calculate the costs and advantages of upgrading to 64-bit computing, design an economical migration strategy that reduces operational disruptions, and deliver responsive online help to assist you to configure 64-bit software and applications on your current computers. Progent's Microsoft-certified engineers can help your company to install the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products like Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent can assist you in any facet of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 including deploying Windows Server 2019 for hosting Exchange; planning HA infrastructure for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; moving mailboxes; designing and implementing Hyper-V; configuring HLB; setting up DAG groups with MCDB caching; integrating with Skype for Business 2019 for cloud voicemail; setting up collaboration with SharePoint; updating firewalls; integration with O365; and configuring Outlook. To learn more, see Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2019 Server integration services.
- Progentís Co-managed Help Desk services allow your business to share responsibilities for Help Desk support seamlessly between your IT team and Progent's large roster of certified technical support engineers and subject matter experts. Progentís Help Desk sharing service is a collaborative support solution based on the top PSA tool for handling end-user service requests, ticket lifecycle, responsibility, progress tracking, and reporting. For more information, refer to Progentís Help Desk Co-management services.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that combines failover storage clustering with replication to provide fast, zero data loss disaster recovery between sites that are up to 185 miles apart from each other. Progent can provide the skills of a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist you to plan, configure, administer, update, test and repair a disaster recovery solution built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to select a topology for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your technical needs and budget. Progent can ensure you follow leading practices for installing your MetroCluster environment by providing help with tasks such as assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, arranging aggregate layout, provisioning FlexVol volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, installing Cisco and Brocade switches, designing a tiebreaker, setting up a TCP/IP configuration replication network, and testing your MetroCluster DR solution to prove adherence with industry standards and government mandates.
- Progent's Microsoft Project experts can provide advanced remote and on-premises support for Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft products that work in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Consulting services offered by Progent include Project Server planning and support, SharePoint 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint 2010 planning and configuration, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development, SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 support, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 support, Office Excel and Office 365 Excel development, plus Office PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to help you to optimize your environment to accommodate local, branch office, at-home, and mobile workers so that they can use Microsoft Project Server to work together securely and productively. Progent's network security experts can help your IT team to adopt and enforce security workflows that safeguard sensitive project data without interfering with the productive sharing of authorized information.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist you to connect your macOS and OS X desktops with your Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will make sure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is correctly setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly installed. Progent can also provide a broad range of Exchange consulting including systems integration, diagnostics, security, remote access, system tuning, plus spam protection and email encryption. Progent also can provide customized one-on-one macOS webinars.
- Progent can provide advanced online expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, testing, and training to help your company to prepare for possible disasters, minimize service disruption for your vital IT operations, eliminate data loss, and comply with examiners' letters and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your management and network support group to provide business impact analysis, define interdependencies, identify the assets needed to operate your organization, prioritize business-critical network functions and define acceptable restoration times, qualify colocation centers, set up secure remote access capability for crucial employees, plan notification mechanisms and define responsibilities for personnel, write a comprehensive recovery plan, and train key people to carry your agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help you to create an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer cost-effective remote assistance to assist you to design, configure, and fix any aspect of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration efforts and is available for short-term jobs to help you get past occasional technical roadblocks or long-term engagements to help you complete large-scale initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has expertise in on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid environments and can help you create or support a resilient, secure and scalable infrastructure that is best suited to your mode of computing. Progent also offers online and onsite training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, team-oriented environment that maximizes the business value of your information network.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies reduce the effort required for network managers to set up software programs so that they are standardized across a corporate workforce, offer the power to manage access to business data, and allow fast deployment of new or updated workstations. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) behind RDS simplifies desktop connectivity, improves responsiveness, tightens data security, unifies management, and offers an almost seamless client experience. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can assist your company to evaluate the business advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, set up pilot and on-line deployments, improve your system architecture to accommodate virtual desktops efficiently, evaluate and resolve security issues, and train your network managers to utilize best practices to achieve maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was established in 1999 to validate the skill of computer security experts. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide expertise with all of the security disciplines addressed under GIAC certification including evaluating network vulnerability, incident handling, traffic analysis, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer a comprehensive service desk solution that handles all aspects of remote desktop technical support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, assigning ownership, screen sharing, progress tracking, problem resolution, and and reporting. Designed for smaller businesses with few if any dedicated supprt technicians for end users, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer remote support at a significant discount off Progent's regular Level 1 desktop service rates. Progent also offers fast on-demand escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 experts to handle complex issues. To learn more, visit Progentís remote Help Desk services for small businesses.
- The Helpdesk support model used by Progent's Technical Response Center gives small businesses an effective alternative to dependence on independent service individuals by offering in-depth expertise shared by multiple engineering groups, optional 24x7 availability of urgent assistance, fast escalation to appropriate experts for solving the most difficult problems, service consistency and reliability, prompt follow-up enforced by seasoned IT service managers, a selection of convenient mechanisms for requesting support jobs, plus a high level of progress visibility enabled by ticket tracking and available through a web-based portal.
- Progent's most popular enterprise support services include evaluation, piloting, setting up and troubleshooting IT environments based on Microsoft technologies by providing services including complex Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 management, Microsoft SQL Server application development, and Oracle database administration support and application development. For application and infrastructure management, Progent offers System Center 2016 planning and support, System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) expertise. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning support services, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server upgrades, Progent can assist with architecture and also offers onsite assistance in installation at branch offices in larger metropolitan areas across the U.S. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE network support experts can assist large businesses to fix intractable connectivity problems impacting the reliability or performance of mixed-platform networks. Progent's GIAC, CISSP, and CISA certified security experts can perform a professional and complete security evaluations to help large organizations meet regulatory security standards.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.