Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts can provide a wide range of consulting and technical support assistance for computer systems powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Santa Rosa vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it simple and affordable for small and mid-sized organizations to diagram, track, optimize and troubleshoot their connectivity hardware such as routers, firewalls, and wireless controllers as well as servers, printers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that network diagrams are kept updated, copies and manages the configuration information of virtually all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and generates notices when potential issues are discovered. By automating tedious management activities, ProSight WAN Watch can cut hours off common chores such as making network diagrams, expanding your network, finding devices that require important updates, or identifying the cause of performance problems. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced managed services for small businesses
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer advanced support in implementing and managing all versions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a wide range of affordable online support services based on best practices to assist organizations of all sizes to receive all the advantages of this leading platform. Consulting support offered by Progent include solution planning, software configuration and migration, setting up safe collaboration among onsite and offsite users, network infrastructure optimization, and customized webinar training classes.
- Progent's System Center 2012 consulting experts have more than a decade of experience configuring, supporting and fixing the key platforms that make up System Center and can help your organization to plan, deploy, maintain, and repair your System Center solution to optimize the availability and performance of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and on-premises and Cloud-based fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 migration planning and support to assist you to transition to the latest version of System Center from an older one or from another IT management solution to provide the advantages of best-in-class deployment, centralized management, security, plus infrastructure and critical application availability and performance monitoring.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016, intended for onsite implementations of SharePoint, supports integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid network models that seamlessly combine local and cloud infrastructure and services. Additional enhancements include rapid provisioning with the new MinRole role-based topology installation feature, larger scale, higher performance, tighter cybersecurity, advanced analytics via Power BI integration, and a modernized user interface for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide economical remote and onsite expertise, application development, and technical support support for businesses of any size who intend to migrate to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. To learn more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid deployment consulting.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization technology allows you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and managed with a high level of automation regardless of the hardware used by the underlying IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports automated recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and patches and can produce audit reports to confirm complete service recovery, validate SLAs and prove DR compliance. When used with VMware's NSX network virtualization platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can quickly restore the entire virtualized network topology at the secondary site. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware SRM integration specialist to assist you to design, deploy, test and administer a DR system based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business experts can provide remote and onsite consulting services for organizations of any size to evaluate the benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business or Skype for Business Online from any release of Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can assist your business to design an on-premises, cloud or mixed topology; interface Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server,Exchange Server, SharePoint and Office; configure high-availability mechanisms; interface Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and integrate third-party communication systems such as Cisco Video Interop Server. Progent's certified data security experts can assist you to create and verify a security strategy for your Skype for Business deployment that is compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Progent provides full and detailed documentation of all service activity to make sure clients do not feel like a hostage to their IT service provider. Progent sends email documentation of support activity immediately after completion of each service task, and also provides a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Complete IT service reporting makes it less risky for customers to move to a new support organization or assume increased support duties internally. Good support reporting also give management the information required to evaluate support services and develop more realistic IT expense projections.
- Progent's CISSP certified security consultants and CISM certified security experts can assist you to protect your Mac network through expert support services such as running complete security auditing, cleanup after hacker attacks, configuring firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile access, deploying advanced software for protection against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and developing a comprehensive security strategy customized for your organization and network system.
- Progent can help small and mid-size organizations to deploy VoIP solutions to provide their at-home workers the advantage of seamless extensions of the company phone network. To learn about ways Progent can help your at-home workforce to deploy and debug IP voice technology, refer to VoIP consulting expertise for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is a low-cost service built around a brief discussion with a Progent information assurance expert. The fact-finding interview is designed to help assess your organization's ability to stop or recover rapidly from a ransomware incident. Progent will consult with you directly to gather information concerning your existing antivirus tools and backup/recovery system, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can apply industry best practices to build an efficient AV and backup/recovery environment that meets your company's requirements. For more information, refer to The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent's certified Cisco Wi-Fi controller experts can help you to deploy Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage Wi-Fi LANs of any size. Progent can assist you to administer and debug your existing Cisco Wi-Fi solution or implement a smooth transition to Cisco's modern Wi-Fi controller products. Progent offers expertise for physical and software-only wireless controllers and can help you to decide which version is appropriare for your Wi-Fi solution. For Wave 2 wireless controller appliances from Cisco, Progent offers Cisco 3504 wireless controller expertise, Cisco 5520 wireless controller consulting, and Cisco 8540 Wi-Fi controller consulting.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent professional,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.