Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's IT consulting services for small companies in the Santa Rosa area are concentrated on clients who require fast and affordable help with system reliability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas should give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Progent's consulting for network service companies allows you to take advantage of Progent's consulting experts under your own service brand as a seamless arm of your IT consulting team. To learn about Progent's consulting support for IT support providers, go to Progent's support services for network service firms.
- Progent's MySQL application developers and DBAs offer affordable remote DBA or application development services and can help organizations of any size to integrate and support MySQL in a dependable network infrastructure that offers advanced speed, expandability, and protection. Progent also has experience helping businesses port databases from Oracle to MySQL.
- Progent's System Center 2012 consultants have over 15 years of experience configuring, maintaining and fixing the core platforms that make up System Center and can help you to design, install, manage, and repair your Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to maximize the uptime and responsiveness of your applications and infrastructure across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and local and Cloud-based datacenters. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration planning and support to assist your organization to transition to the latest edition of System Center from a previous release or from another datacenter management solution to provide the advantages of enterprise-class deployment, management automation, security, plus datacenter and application performance monitoring.
- Progent offers affordable access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle database administration support or an Oracle software programmer. Progent can assist your business to develop effective mechanisms for key Oracle database administration tasks such as database tuning, backup and restore processes, and database protection, or train your in-house personnel how to use industry best practices for simplifying major administration procedures. Progent can also provide the services of a PL/SQL developer to help you to build, test, enhance, or migrate Oracle-based applications that can vary from business reports to database-powered web sites. Progent has skill using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can also assist you to optimize existing SQL programs using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL Access Advisor.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent offer small and mid-sized businesses a low cost and fully managed service for secure backup/disaster recovery. Available at a low monthly price, ProSight Data Protection Services automates your backup processes and enables rapid restoration of critical data, applications and VMs that have become lost or corrupted as a result of hardware failures, software bugs, disasters, human mistakes, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you protect, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images/. Important data can be protected on the cloud, to a local device, or mirrored to both. Progent's cloud backup specialists can deliver advanced expertise to configure ProSight Data Protection Services to to comply with regulatory standards like HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, when necessary, can assist you to restore your critical data. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of low-cost outsourced network management services for small organizations
- ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software solutions that include an application-aware firewall that can defend systems from outside and inside threats. Both of these products perform deep examination of network protocols to detect threats that frequently eluded traditional firewalls. Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server was replaced by Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was based on ISA Server 2006's architecture while delivering a number of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG 2010 has been retired by Microsoft, and the gateway security features provided by the platform are now usually taken over by dedicated hardware devices from companies that include Cisco, Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, SonicWALL, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and management.) Progent offers advanced Forefront TMG 2010 support and Microsoft ISA Server expertise to help you manage and debug your legacy firewalls, and Progent can help your organization to upgrade smoothly to a modern firewall platform by providing system design, configuration, optimization, training and troubleshooting.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to deploy unified endpoint management and monitoring solutions for maintaining devices used by telecommuters. To find out about how Progent's consultants can assist your business to manage and monitor the remote endpoints of your teleworkers, visit consulting expertise for managing and monitoring the remote endpoints of your teleworkers.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service packages designed to enable small businesses to get an impartial network security assessment from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer runs an extensive test of your IT infrastructure from outside your firewall to uncover potential weaknesses in the security posture you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a certified security professional executes a network scan from an authorized computer inside your company firewall to assess your exposure to internal assaults. The two security inventory packages are configured and executed from a protected remote location.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform enables you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned in minutes and managed with a high level of automation independent of the physical components used by the underlying network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows programmatic disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also permits transparent testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and patches and can produce audit reports to confirm full service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly recover the complete logical network topology at the recovery site. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware SRM integration specialist to assist you to design, deploy, test and administer a disaster recovery solution based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progent can help you setup Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU provides interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows folders over NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX/Linux tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development package for porting applications.
- There are several hundred enterprise-level data center colocation Sites in the and major metropolitan areas across the U.S., and Progent's colocation center consulting team can improve your network's fault tolerance and performance by helping you choose a remote data center facility that meets the particular requirements of your organization including geographic location, size, connectivity, budget, and value-added features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are designed for companies with equipment located at collocation hosting facilities and in need of on-demand on-site help at the colocation site as well as remote support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier experts. Progent provides a variety of colo center consulting services including network topology analysis, Windows and Linux server integration and support, tech support for server and communications infrastructure, design and deployment of high availability configurations, architecting and deploying layered security structures, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing environments, and planning fault tolerant server and storage clustering configurations.
- The latest release of MS Dynamics NAV ERP offers powerful new features such as Personalized Role Centers, improved business intelligence and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV software experts can provide programming, integration and troubleshooting support to help you to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can show you how to integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV to additional systems and applications. In addition, Progent can assist you to create and analyze data warehouses so you can enhance your understanding of your operations, acquire more clients, expand your sales strategies, and form successful partnerships.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a new architecture that enhances cloud readiness, works with popular handheld devices, allows one-time sign-on with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, and strengthens security. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers have the depth and breadth of knowledge and hands-on experience to address the many technical and business challenges associated with deploying and managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist your organization to perform a smooth migration that will maximize the business value of your investment in this powerful product.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.