Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad selection of consulting and support help for computer networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services offered to small companies in the Santa Rosa vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent offers the expertise of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as experienced database application programmers, DBAs, project management experts, Cisco-certified network architects, business continuity planning specialists, and security professionals to assist you to maintain SQL Server 2012 or execute a smooth migration to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent provides online classes for an array of productivity software. Progent's Online training covers areas that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Office 365 Word VBA macro development, Publisher co-editing, Office Outlook security, Microsoft Office Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 management. Virtual instruction provides all the advantages of conventional in-person sessions, such as instant interaction between students and teachers, but eliminates the expenses of transportation and the hassle of trying to accommodate the schedules of trainers and students.
- Prosight Network Audits offer a quick and low-cost way for small and medium-size organizations to obtain an objective evaluation of the overall health of their network. Powered by a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management platforms in the industry, and overseen by Progent's world-class group of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the configuration of your core network assets adhere to industry best practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and deliver instant benefits such as a more manageable and more secure AD environment. Both versions also provide the ongoing benefits of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include easier network management, improved compliance with government and industry security standards, more efficient utilization of IT resources, faster problem resolution, more reliable backup and recovery, and less downtime. To learn more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- GIAC was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of network security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and institutions around the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer expertise with any of the security disciplines covered under GIAC accreditation including auditing infrastructure vulnerability, event management and response, traffic analysis, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government mandates for reporting incidents.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service packages designed to allow small companies to receive an impartial network security assessment from a premier security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer runs an extensive examination of your network from outside your firewalled perimeter to uncover potential risks in the security profile you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, an engineer executes a network scan from an authorized machine inside your company firewall to evaluate your exposure to inside attacks. Both security inventory services are configured and executed from a secured remote site.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) helps to promote top performance and maximum
availability for critical applications by providing unified, mixed-platform monitoring of physical
and virtual infrastructure deployed across local systems and private and public clouds.
Progent's SCOM consulting team can provide advanced remote and onsite expertise to assist
businesses of any size to plan, integrate, optimize, enhance and repair Operations Manager 2016
solutions. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can help you to move to Operations Manager
2016 from older releases or from different IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or
integrate multiple monitoring tools into a unified IT management solution. Progent can also show you
how to extend your Operations Manager 2016 scope to incorporate resources hosted on public clouds by
consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's low-priced extended hours remote support program offers clients round-the-clock access to remote technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center. Support services available beyond regular work hours include fixing problems with Microsoft-based server products, Windows desktop support, assistance with Microsoft Office applications, system backup/restore, and basic routing and switching help for Cisco technology.
- Progent's specialists in Mac technology can support the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X systems by providing consulting services and knowledge transfer in images/, audio, and video. Progent's professionals can provide help in a variety of Apple macOS and OS X desktop programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with discrete projects such as digitizing audio or video or building an audio post production facility.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.