Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting for small and mid-size companies in the Santa Rosa neighborhood are concentrated on clients who require immediate and economical help for system dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should provide an idea of how Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's consultants have delivered support for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for almost two decades and Progent has provided integration, software development, training, and troubleshooting since the product's debut. Progent can provide high-level expertise for upgrading out of date Dynamics GP/Great Plains ERP systems. Progent can assist you to design, validate, and carry out a cost-effective migration from a a legacy version of GP to the latest release of Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and system integration consulting.
- Progent's team of IT consulting experts can assist large organizations to plan, install, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by offering services like Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 management, SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Skype for Business Server planning and deployment support and Lync Server integration, plus SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest businesses to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft servers and offers branch office consulting services for enterprises with branch offices in the or major cities throughout the United States.
- Load balancing of multiple servers increases performance and offers redundancy by working around crashed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing support services cover a wide selection of high-availability load balancing solutions including network load balancing, load balanced application software, network infrastructure routing, and content delivery technology including F5 Networks 3DNS. High availability load balancing vendors for which Progent can provide consulting services include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing (NLB) feature of Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway, Cisco CSS, Cisco Distributed Director and Cisco CDN Software, and F5 BIG-IP.
- Progent has in-depth experience delivering System Center Operations Manager consulting and utilizing this advanced proactive monitoring solution.
Progent can provide small companies two affordable outsourcing service options based on Microsoft Operations Manager:
Managed Monitoring Bundle and
24x7 Server Monitoring Plan.
To view a single-page datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for mid-size businesses click: Server Monitoring Bundles.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it easy and inexpensive for smaller businesses to diagram, monitor, enhance and troubleshoot their networking appliances like switches, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating cutting-edge RMM technology, ProSight WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology maps are kept updated, captures and displays the configuration information of virtually all devices on your network, monitors performance, and sends notices when issues are detected. By automating complex management processes, WAN Watch can knock hours off common tasks such as network mapping, expanding your network, finding devices that need critical software patches, or resolving performance bottlenecks. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight line of value-priced managed services for small and medium-size organizations
- If you want to revamp your company web site, build in-house sites for applications such as human resources or employee training, establish a successful web presence for a new venture, or put together enterprise-level, data-driven e-commerce applications, Progent has talented and seasoned web designers and developers. Web site development consulting available from Progent's Technology Experts Group include web site design and development, web project management, .ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database application consultants, and Microsoft Access developers can assist you to design, build, and manage data-intensive web sites. Progent's consultants can also help you design and manage a secure, fault-tolerant server and communications environment incorporating wireless connectivity, to host your web platforms.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies allow IT organizations to maximize resource utilization, simplify network management, and enhance workload availability and data protection. operate several virtual machines on a single physical processor. Typical usage scenarios for virtual servers are resource efficiency, inexpensive platforms for programs that require older operating systems, and economical quarantining of software development or testing environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtualization technology consultants offer Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting, Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, VMware NSX virtual network design and management, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can install virtual servers to optimize speed, dependability and ease of administration while simultaneously lowering expenses; suggest and validate disaster recovery plans that minimize downtown in case of a major failure; and provide continuing support, repair, and consulting assistance as virtualization technology evolves.
- Progent can provide System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and installation, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Intune integration help to centralize and streamline the administration of your desktops along with your web-facing mobile devices. Progent can help you to migrate efficiently to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy change management solution or assist you to modify your current SCCM 2016 environment to support your evolving business requirements.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Internet Data Center in Sacramento is available for testing mission-critical applications, developing efficient migration procedures, evaluating and optimizing performance, planning or verifying business continuity strategies, resolving compatibility problems, and establishing training environments for the latest technologies. For Progent clients who lack adequate in-house resources to assemble effective test systems, Progent's Test and Training Lab cuts capital costs and technical risk and helps keep vital IT initiatives on schedule.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 migration consultants can help you to manage and maintain Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to evaluate the potential strategic advantages of adopting Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it fits your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 deployment experts can assist your IT organization to design and implement a non-disruptive migration to a current version of Windows.
- Successful integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones usually demands that you set up and optimize many key pieces of your Wi-Fi infrastructure such as access points, switches, wireless LAN controllers, and management tools. Progent's wireless IP phone configuration experts offer remote and on-premises assistance to help you create and manage a Cisco wireless VoIP phone solution by providing integration services that can range from troubleshooting the configuration of a wireless VoIP phone or AP to providing comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the wireless infrastructure of a campus.
- Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business consultants offer remote and onsite expertise for companies of all sizes to assess the costs/benefits of migrating to Skype for Business from any version of Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can help you to plan a local, cloud-based or mixed topology; interface Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server,Exchange, SharePoint and Office or Office 365; configure HA mechanisms; connect Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and interface with third-party communication platforms such as Cisco Video Interop Server. Progent's certified network security consultants can assist you to design and verify a security environment for your Skype for Business solution that is compliant with government and industry standards.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you require computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.