Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide array of consulting and support assistance for computer environments powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Santa Rosa vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent can deliver a broad array of affordable consulting and support services to help you company to install, configure, troubleshoot, and manage workstations and laptops powered by Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or various versions of Linux. Progent's desktop consulting services include Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, Microsoft Windows 8.1 consulting expertise, Microsoft Windows 7 support, MS Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit computing upgrades.
- Progent's economical extended hours online technical support program offers clients 24x7 availability of remote support from Progent's Technical Response Center. Support services available beyond normal business hours include resolving problems with Microsoft-based servers, Windows desktop support, assistance with MS Office programs, network and system backup and restore, and fundamental routing and switching help for Cisco technology.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide a complete service desk solution that handles all facets of remote desktop support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, assigning responsibility, screen sharing, status tracking, problem solving, and and reporting. Intended for smaller businesses with few full-time supprt personnel for desktop issues, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer online support at a significant discount off Progent's normal desktop service rates. Progent can also provide fast on-demand escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 consultants to resolve the most issues. For details, visit Progentís online Call Center services for small organizations.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a value-priced, entry-level platform that enables small businesses to make the move from the traditional physical on-premises datacenter to the contemporary hybrid networking model that includes on-premises and virtualized cloud-hosted software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants offer budget-friendly online consulting and troubleshooting services for Microsoft Windows Server Essentials. Progent can assist you to determine the possible productivity and cost benefits of moving to WS 2012 R2 and adopting a hybrid on-premises/cloud model for your network ecosystem. Progent offers comprehensive project management support to help you design and execute an efficient move to Microsoft Windows Server Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud applications and services. Progent also offers continuing consulting help, troubleshooting, and training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises Exchange deployments and Azure integration consulting services.)
- Progent has supported Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for almost two decades and Progent has provided integration, customization, education, and debugging services since the product's original release. Progent can provide advanced expertise for upgrading out of date Dynamics GP/Great Plains deployments. Progent can assist your business to plan, test, and carry out an efficient migration from a a legacy release of GP to the current release of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and integration consulting services.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was established in 1999 to validate the knowledge of computer security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations around the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer expertise with all of the network security disciplines addressed under GIAC accreditation including auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, security incident handling, traffic analysis, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants offer a wide variety of online services to help you to plan, develop, test, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot business applications powered by any release of Microsoft Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist you to move your current Excel solutions to the newest versions of Excel, integrate Excel with Apple iOS and Google Android smart phones and tablets, and fix compatibility issues between various releases of Office Excel. Progent can provide as-needed help to clients looking for a quick fix to a stubborn problem associated with Office Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management support for migrating or creating line-of-business application software built on Office Excel. Progent's affordable webinar training classes for Office Excel can be customized to meet the needs of individuals or teams.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating crucial sales functions including listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales processes, vendors can expand their market, lower their cost of sales, improve response time to customers, and increase their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service developers can collaborate with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training to help you shorten development time and costs and speed up your return on investment.
- Progentís business information reporting experts can provide remote and onsite consulting to help you with any facet of business intelligence reporting from debugging or enhancing reports to planning and implementing an advanced business intelligence environment. Progent's management reporting consultants can help you to maintain your current reporting system, assist you to upgrade reports and databases from a legacy reporting product to a modern solution, and provide as-needed remote mentoring to meet your individual needs. Progentís business reporting and analytics professionals offer expertise in the leading BI reporting and visualization tools such as Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics tools such as Power Pivot and Power View, and Report Designer.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) provide small and medium-sized organizations a low cost end-to-end solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a low monthly cost, ProSight Data Protection Services automates and monitors your backup activities and allows rapid restoration of critical data, apps and virtual machines that have become lost or corrupted as a result of component breakdowns, software bugs, disasters, human error, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, plus Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Important data can be backed up on the cloud, to an on-promises device, or to both. Progent's backup and recovery specialists can deliver world-class expertise to configure ProSight DPS to be compliant with government and industry regulatory requirements like HIPPA, FIRPA, and PCI and, whenever necessary, can help you to recover your business-critical information. Learn about the entire ProSight line of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size organizations
- Hyper-V 2016 utilizes key technologies initially developed for and refined on Microsoft Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This significantly enhances the suitability of the Windows Server platform to run private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by enhancing security, uptime, scale, manageability, reliability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V specialists can assist you to assess the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, set up pilot systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital workloads, design an efficient network architecture for a cloud-based or hybrid installation, create and execute a smooth migration strategy, train your IT administration and technical support personnel, and deliver ongoing consulting and troubleshooting support to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment delivers maximum business value.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint support since the first SharePoint product was released over a decade ago, and Progent has the breadth and depth of technical knowledge to help organizations of all sizes to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 installation and develop SharePoint Server 2013 applications that bring significant business value to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help your company to evaluate the business advantages of migrating to SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint or from a different collaboration solution; decide if an on-premises, Cloud-based or hybrid configuration is best suited for your organization; and pick the most appropriate edition of SharePoint 2013 for your applications. Progent offers full project management outsourcing or can assist in individual jobs associated with your SharePoint 2013 migration.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.