Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's computer support services for small organizations in Santa Rosa are concentrated on customers who require fast and affordable assistance for system stability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering services and technical experience should provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- If your network includes Cisco routers, you may be using an old version of Cisco IOS, the control software powering almost all Cisco router and the latest Cisco switches. Cisco frequently offers upgrades to IOS to correct bugs, shore up security gaps, or improve functionality. Unfortunately, upgrading IOS and other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending upon your Cisco appliance and your system infrastructure. For example, there may be limited internal RAM that could cause a new software version to operate incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants can provide a broad selection of services related to upgrading Cisco IOS software or any Cisco control software like IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent can perform inventories of your Cisco software, recommend sensible upgrades, prepare Cisco appliances, copy images/, activate and test your update, optimize performance, resolve issues, and teach your network support managers how to utilize all important new functions.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can help you to assess the advantages of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop pilot environments and migration plans, optimize your network infrastructure for on-premises, multi-site, private or public cloud-based, and hybrid datacenters, train your IT support, staff, create an enterprise-wide security plan, streamline IT management, assist with application development, and generate and test a DR/BC plan. If your organization is thinking about moving from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions experts can assist you to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your business and plan and implement a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent can give your small business affordable online access to Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment consulting services, Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 integration consultants, Exchange 2010 experts and Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server support professionals to architect a dependable email solution that provides secure email access throughout your small business. For mobile workers with portable computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android tablet and smart phone integration services and Blackberry administration consulting.
- Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can help you to plan and deploy a disaster recovery solution based onMicrosoft's most advanced failover clustering technologies such as Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for implementing and administering large high availability scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for crash-consistent recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class network-attached storage using commodity hardware, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while minimizing TCO and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for easy, economical deployment of a failover cluster quorum witness based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the technology of leading data security vendors to provide web-based management and world-class protection for all your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid architecture of Progent's Email Guard integrates cloud-based filtering with an on-premises security gateway appliance to provide advanced protection against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-based threats. The cloud filter serves as a first line of defense and blocks the vast majority of unwanted email from making it to your network firewall. This reduces your vulnerability to inbound threats and saves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway appliance adds a deeper level of analysis for incoming email. For outgoing email, the local security gateway offers anti-virus and anti-spam filtering, DLP, and email encryption. The local gateway can also help Microsoft Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email that stays within your security perimeter. Find out about the complete ProSight portfolio of affordable outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help you to design, deploy, manage, update or troubleshoot your Power BI solution. Progent can also assist you to prep your target data for Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to build and administer an onsite, cloud, or hybrid network model for Power BI. To learn more, visit Progent's Power BI integration consulting.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to deploy and debug teleconferencing platforms to enable their teleworkers to interact securely and efficiently with teammates and customers. For details about ways Progent's experts can assist companies to integrate and maintain video conferencing platforms for a remote workforce, visit teleconferencing consulting expertise for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's SQL Server developers can help you to create and support database applications that utilize the SQL Server database platform. Progent follows industry best lifecycle management practices to create scalable, manageable SQL Server database applications and knows how to team with a customer's IT staff to deliver programs in a timely and cost-effective way. Progent for can assist your company to build SQL Server solutions by providing a wide selection of professional services including functional specs, database modeling, ETL development, T-SQL programming, software configuration, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, partitioning, consolidation of stored procedures, synchronization mechanisms, security, and fault tolerance.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated extension of Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voicemail solution that promotes teamwork by offering flexible set of options for retrieving voice messages within a framework that is simple to implement and maintain. Unity Connection allows you to read and manage your voicemail from your email inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified IP endpoint, a smartphone, or a tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides cost-effective voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response, and automated-attendant functions for small to medium businesses and enterprise satellite locations with up to 500 voice mailboxes. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE consultants can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and technical support services to ensure that your CUE deployment continues to deliver significant competitive value.
- Progent's simple by-the-minute billing model requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other support companies have minimum billable time or other additional charges that drive up service. For remote support from Progent during regular business hours, you only get charged for the time spent resolving your problem. If it only takes ten minutes to solve your problem, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you pay exclusively for the time when Progent's team member is actually on-site solving your problems. Just Progent's value priced per-minute rate. For urgent same-day on-site service calls, you might be charged for our engineerís travel time, but never a higher emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of engineers located within the entire service territory, an available consultant is typically close by to help. Progent can in addition offer on-premises technical support to most zip codes in the United States within one business day of receiving a support call. Progent's remote technical support group has delivered help to small companies in every state (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless IP phones typically demands that IT teams set up and optimize numerous key pieces of your wireless infrastructure including wireless access points, routers, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and network management tools. Progent's wireless VoIP phone configuration experts can provide remote and on-premises assistance to help your organization create and administer a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by providing services that can range from debugging the configuration of an IP phone or AP to providing comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the Wi-Fi infrastructure of a campus.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to help businesses of any size to design and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can assist your company to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of designing, deploying, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help you to take advantage of the many new disaster recovery and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain clusters.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) deliver a major performance improvement over Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X firewalls and include centralized control of modern security features like application visibility, next-generation intrusion protection with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection, DDoS mitigation, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall experts can help your organization to design and carry out an efficient migration to Firepower firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and show you how to enhance Firepower appliances with Cisco's security services to build and centrally control IT environments that span local offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For details about Cisco's Firepower family of Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs), refer to Firepower Series firewalls integration expertise.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.