Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide array of engineering and support assistance for information environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services available to small companies in the city of Santa Rosa by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has been responsible for the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative business solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to meet the needs of small companies who can't justify the high cost of maintaining a large IT organization but who still need information systems with enterprise-class reliability, protection, and performance.
- Hyper-V 2016 incorporates key features initially designed for and proven on Microsoft Azure, among the world's largest public clouds. This pedigree significantly enhances the suitability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by improving security, availability, expandability, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V specialists can help you to evaluate the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, set up test systems to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your critical workloads, design a cost-effective network architecture for a cloud-centric or hybrid installation, create and execute a non-disruptive migration strategy, train your IT management and support staff, and provide ongoing consulting and troubleshooting support to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you the highest possible business benefit.
- Progent provides ERP and MRP support through business software professionals who can support for a wide assortment of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, packages from other manufacturers, and legacy software. Progent offers support for vital categories of business applications such as financials, ERP, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management applications for human resources, sales and marketing, retail environments, and distribution.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software provisioning and updating, centralizes security and compliance settings control, keeps track of network assets, guards against corporate data leakage, provides health monitoring, enables safe self service, and offers a common control mechanism for managing mixed-operating system networks running on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can assist your organization with any facet of designing, installing, operating and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 deployment for local, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of network management tools and is designed to provide a unified solution for deploying and managing virtualized datacenters across hybrid environments that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Azure publics cloud resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consultants can assist businesses of any size with all facets of building, implementing, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization topology, help you migrate smoothly from legacy versions of VMM, develop workflows for building and installing VMs and hosts, implement fault-tolerant compute and storage clusters, connect your datacenter resources with public clouds, set up virtual switches and load balancers, develop and refine PowerShell scripts, and help you assess the potential advantages of the latest capabilities like Storage Replica and Host Guardian Service. Progent's hypervisor professionals can provide advanced Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi support.
- The CRISC program was initiated by ISACA in 2010 to verify an IT professional's ability to design, implement, and support IS controls to reduce network risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help you to create and carry out a risk management strategy that follows leading practices identified by CRISC and geared to align with your company's risk tolerance, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small to mid-size organizations near-continuous backup and simplified restore capabilities for Microsoft-based networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-aware backup for key workloads such as SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux virtual machines, works with virtual machines hosted by Windows Hyper-V as well as VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCDPM 2016 consultants can assist you to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution powered by DPM 2016. Progent can help you to upgrade from a previous release of DPM or from an outdated solution, and Progent can optimize your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on local, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent can provide remote or onsite support and can deliver as-needed guidance to help you through technical bottlenecks or provide comprehensive project management or co-management services to help you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 deployment on time and on budget.
- Progent's design services for fault tolerant networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting experts who can help you implement a fault-tolerant computing environment that incorporates key technologies and procedures for line-of-business environments. Progentís consulting professionals can help you to configure a system infrastructure with features that include failover Internet connections, system load balancing, non-stop data centers, cloud backup, high-availability interoffice connectivity, and fault tolerant multi-site systems. Progent can also provide business continuity preparedness experts to help you design, test, and document a disaster recovery process based on leading practices.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to connect your macOS and OS X desktops with your Microsoft Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a full array of Microsoft Exchange consulting including integration, diagnostics, security, remote access, system tuning, plus spam and virus filtering and email encryption. Progent also offers tailored in person or remote macOS education.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.