Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts can deliver a broad selection of engineering and support assistance for computer networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small companies in Santa Rosa by Progent's team of Microsoft technical experts include:
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it possible to develop custom Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that provide all of the basic elements of proven Dynamics GP solutions but also meet the specialized requirements of your company. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most popular customization platform in the software industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, add or modify business logic, and customize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to benefit from Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 application development, and programming background with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Continuum and other developer tools make it possible to create custom mission-critical applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Progent can provide the support of CISM Premier security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization describes the core competencies and international standards of skill that IT security managers are required to learn. It provides business management the assurance that consultants who have qualified for their CISM certification possess the experience and knowledge to deliver effective cybersecurity administration and support consulting.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a fast and low-cost way for small and mid-size businesses to get an objective assessment of the overall health of their information system. Powered by a selection of the top remote monitoring and management platforms available, and supervised by Progent's world-class group of information technology professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the configuration of your essential infrastructure devices conform to industry leading practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are available at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and deliver instant ROI like a more manageable and safer Active Directory implementation. Both options also provide the long-term advantages of advanced remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include lower-cost network management, improved compliance with information security requirements, more efficient utilization of network assets, quicker troubleshooting, more reliable backup and recovery, and increased uptime. To find out more about ProSight Network Audits and to view sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent can provide high-level remote consulting for business continuity planning, testing, and training to help you to prepare for potential catastrophes, reduce downtime for your most critical IT functions, avoid lost information, and comply with regulatory mandates and business obligations. Progent's business continuity consultants can work closely with your executive and network support group to provide business impact analysis, identify interdependencies, specify the resources needed to operate your business, determine business-critical network functions and specify allowable recovery times, qualify hot backup centers, set up secure remote access capability for crucial employees, plan emergency notification systems and assign responsibilities for staff, write a comprehensive recovery plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to carry your business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can help you to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progent has been providing SharePoint support since the first product was released more than a a dozen years, and Progent has the breadth and depth of IT knowledge to help businesses of all sizes to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and create SharePoint 2013 applications that bring substantial business value to your IT investment. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help your company to assess the risks and benefits of upgrading to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint or from another collaboration environment; determine if an in-house, Cloud-based or hybrid configuration is best suited for your busi9ness; and select the right edition of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent can provide comprehensive project management support or can assist in individual tasks associated with your SharePoint 2013 deployment.
- Microsoft allows you to create transparent hybrid networks that integrate Office 365 and on-premises Exchange. This allows you to have some mailboxes hosted on your physical datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consulting team can help you with any facet of planning, implementing and debugging your hybrid Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide occasional support to help you resolve challenging technical problems and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is successfully completed on schedule and within budget. To learn more about Progent's online consulting expertise for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, refer to Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire portfolio of SAN software and hardware products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror, SnapVauly incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Areas of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include SAN dsign, cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to assist you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN storage environments efficiently following industry best practices.
- Some of the common remote Cisco router consulting services available from Progent include setting up hostname, IP addressing, routing tables, logging, and user accounts; setting up HSRP, aggregate routing, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; reviewing policy based routing to MPLS, routing maps, and BGP peering; updating router's IOS image; configuring and testing failover; troubleshooting VPN issues; producing a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus security and redundancy strategy.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating crucial sales functions including listings, orders, shipments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By tapping into Amazon's vast online ecosystem and automating their sales, merchants can broaden their market, lower their cost of sales, improve reaction time to customers, and increase their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) consultants can collaborate with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you cut development time and costs and get to market quickly.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.