Onsite Service Available in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Windsor, Healdsburg
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts can provide a broad selection of engineering and support assistance for information systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small organizations in the Santa Rosa area by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
- The failover clustering feature set incorporated into the most recent versions of MS Windows Server has been dramatically re-engineered to simplify the deployment, configuration, and administration of server clusters and to offer improved levels of system availability, protection, performance, and flexibility. New or improved features include automated cluster Validation, easier setup and deployment, improved cluster management, new cluster infrastructure for maximum uptime, better protection and quorum structure, elimination of failure points, greater disk and memory capacity, improvements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration support for Windows Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's Microsoft-certified cluster technology experts can assist your company evaluate the business benefits of failover clusters, design and execute a deployment, train your network support personnel to manage your cluster environment, deliver continuing consulting and technical help services, and create and validate a disaster recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can help you you to create an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- Progent's group of network consulting experts can assist large organizations to architect, deploy, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by offering support like Active Directory and Azure AD design, Exchange Server 2019 troubleshooting, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 design and installation, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Teams expertise, Skype for Business maintenance, plus SQL Server 2019 database administration and SQL Server 2016 upgrades. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest companies to integrate technology based on Microsoft products and can provide branch office IT supports for enterprises with local offices in larger cities across the U.S.
- Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core technologies first designed for and proven on Azure, among the world's largest public clouds. This dramatically improves the ability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing security, availability, expandability, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consultants can assist you to assess the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, configure pilot environments to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your critical workloads, plan an efficient network topology for a cloud-centric or hybrid installation, create and carry out a non-disruptive migration strategy, educate your IT management and support personnel, and provide ongoing consulting and troubleshooting services to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment gives you maximum business benefit. Progent's virtual server engineers also offer Windows 2022 Hyper-V Virtualization planning and implementation expertise and Windows Server 2019 Hyper-V Virtualization migration to assist you to modernize your Windows Hyper-V 2016 deployment.
- Situated in the heart of California's Silicon Valley, Progent provides organizations of any size fast onsite and remote help from network consulting experts located across the United States and Canada. Progent can deliver high-level network design and integration consulting, system monitoring, defense against and recovery from security threats such as ransomware, and emergency troubleshooting to lower costs and maximze availability.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist you to integrate your Apple macOS and OS X systems with your Microsoft Exchange server through comprehensive Microsoft 365 Outlook for Mac support. Progent will ensure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is correctly configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are correctly installed and tested. Progent can also provide a full range of Exchange support including integration, troubleshooting, security, mobile support, system tuning, plus spam filtering and email encryption. Progent also offers tailored in person or remote macOS training.
- Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line is designed to help you to carry out the time-critical first step in mitigating a ransomware assault by containing the malware. Progent's remote ransomware engineer can assist you to locate and isolate breached devices and protect clean resources from being penetrated. If your network has been breached by any strain of ransomware, act fast. Get immediate help by calling Progent's Ransomware Hot Line at 800-462-8800. For details, see Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 provides important enhancements in the management of hybrid cloud networks through comprehensive integration with Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 clients; unified management of heterogeneous environments that include various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware; and expanded public and private cloud support such as closer integration with Microsoft Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone management plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-enhanced analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts offer world-class online and onsite expertise for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can help your business to plan and install a new implementation of Microsoft System Center 2016, extend or tune your current one, migrate smoothly from a prior release of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center environment.
- Progent's consulting for network support providers enables you to use Progent's consulting engineers under your own service brand as a seamless arm of your IT consulting organization. For information about Progent's consulting for IT service businesses, refer to Progent's consulting support for IT support providers.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it easy and affordable for smaller organizations to diagram, monitor, enhance and debug their connectivity hardware like routers, firewalls, and wireless controllers as well as servers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art RMM technology, ProSight WAN Watch ensures that network maps are always current, copies and manages the configuration information of almost all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and sends notices when problems are detected. By automating complex management activities, WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary chores such as network mapping, reconfiguring your network, finding appliances that require important software patches, or identifying the cause of performance problems. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight series of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 consultants can help businesses to incorporate Microsoft Office desktop and Microsoft 365 apps including Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Access, Project and Publisher into a seamless productivity solution that provides quick return on investment and enables improved business outcomes. Progent can help you to integrate Microsoft Office or Microsoft 365 apps with each other and with additional key Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and SQL Server deployed locally or in the cloud. Progent can also help you to fix compatibility problems between various releases of Microsoft Office desktop and offers live online Office and Microsoft 365 training to individuals or groups.
- It is common for small business multi-site communications infrastructures to have no failover capability in case of Internet circuit failures. Progentís inter-office connectivity engineers can help small organizations achieve zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity via redundant networks with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can plan and deploy high-availability Inter-office connections based on non-stop EIGRP routers or zero-downtime OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how redundant connections and automatic fail-over offer economical 24x7 interoffice connectivity.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can help your company to design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using an on-premises system architecture or a hybrid deployment model that combines cloud-based Windows Server Online with self-hosted Windows Server 2019. To learn more, visit Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration consultants.
- Some of the common online Cisco router consulting services available from Progent's certified Cisco experts are configuring domain name, DHCP, routing tables, clock, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up iBGP, aggregation, static to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; troubleshooting NAT configurations, routing maps, and line settings; updating router's IOS image; configuring and testing router failover; resolving VPN problems; making a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and disaster recovery planning.
If your small business is in Sonoma County
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-303-4400 or visit Contact Progent.