Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide array of consulting and support assistance for computer environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size businesses in Stockton by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment and updating, simplifies compliance settings management, keeps track of network assets, protects against company data leakage, performs health reporting, allows safe end-user self service, and offers a single point of control for managing multi-OS ecosystems running on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud integration experts can help your organization with any aspect of planning, installing, using and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that makes it easy to capture, update, retrieve and safeguard data related to your network infrastructure, processes, business apps, and services. You can instantly locate passwords or serial numbers and be alerted about impending expirations of SSLs ,domains or warranties. By cleaning up and organizing your IT documentation, you can eliminate as much as 50% of time thrown away looking for vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a common location for storing and collaborating on all documents required for managing your network infrastructure such as recommended procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports advanced automation for gathering and associating IT data. Whether youíre planning enhancements, doing regular maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the data you need as soon as you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small and mid-size organizations.
- Progent uses a team model for problem escalation, making it efficient to solve even the most challenging technical issues that can crop up occasionally. By leveraging hundreds of consulting-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting staff, Progent can rapidly and affordably solve issues that would stymie most IT support organizations. Working with thousands of customers on installation and troubleshooting projects every year gives Progent a well-grounded perspective on which techniques work and which do not in solving network problems.
- Load balancing your servers increases throughput and offers fault tolerance by working around failed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing consulting services address a broad selection of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions including system load balancing, load balanced application software, LAN/WAN infrastructure routing, and content delivery technology such as Cisco Content Engine. Non-stop load balancing providers for which Progent can provide consulting services include Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing feature of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Access Gateway, Cisco CSS, Cisco Distributed Director and ACNS, and F5 Networks BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts can deliver in-depth consulting services for Cisco's Wi-Fi products by providing support that includes Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi access point configuration support, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi APs support services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 family Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax APs solution planning, deployment, and management services, Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi AP integration and consulting services, and Cisco wireless controller integration.
- Features of Progent's IT outsourcing packages include system assessment to make sure that your environment meets industry levels of security and online access, 24 x 7 network monitoring using Microsoft Operations Manager to identify issues before they disrupt your business, optional Help Desk support services from Progent's consulting staff, security auditing to help guard your network from hackers, addition of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, savings on Progentís onsite troubleshooting services, and contact with Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified system engineers and service specialists.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include systems architecture definition, piloting, setting up and troubleshooting IT environments based on Microsoft technologies by providing services including complicated Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 management, Microsoft SQL Server application programming, and Oracle DBA consulting and application development. For application and network monitoring and management, Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) expertise. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 migration support services, and Exchange Server 2013 migrations, Progent can help with design and can also provide on-premises assistance in deployment at branch offices in larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE network consulting engineers can help enterprises to fix intractable network problems affecting the reliability or responsiveness of multi-vendor networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified security engineers can perform an independent and comprehensive security evaluations to help large organizations validate their compliance with regulatory security requirements.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to deploy efficient remote endpoint management and monitoring platforms for administering endpoint devices used by at-home workers. To find out about ways Progent can help your business to manage and monitor the remote endpoints of your at-home workers, go to solutions for managing the endpoints of your at-home workers.
- SharePoint Server 2019 delivers much of the modern experience of cloud-hosted SharePoint Online, providing a transitional product between the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint environment. Progent's certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer affordable remote and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and technical support services for businesses of any size who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. Progent can help customers design and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that combines local and cloud-based components into a cohesive information management system. To learn more, see SharePoint 2019 Server configuration and development consulting.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.