Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide array of consulting and support help for computer environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Support services offered to small organizations in Stockton by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is a next-generation endpoint protection solution that incorporates next generation behavior-based analysis technology to guard endpoint devices as well as servers and VMs against new malware attacks such as ransomware and file-less exploits, which routinely escape legacy signature-matching AV products. ProSight ASM protects on-premises and cloud-based resources and provides a single platform to address the complete malware attack progression including filtering, infiltration detection, mitigation, remediation, and post-attack forensics. Key features include one-click rollback using Windows VSS and automatic network-wide immunization against newly discovered attacks. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of affordable outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, designed for local deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, supports deep integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid environments that transparently unify local and cloud-based infrastructure and services. Additional enhancements include fast deployment with the MinRole feature, larger scale, faster performance, tighter cybersecurity, advanced analytics with Power BI support, and a more engaging client experience for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants can provide affordable remote and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and troubleshooting support for businesses of any size who intend to upgrade to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. To learn more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration consulting.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers organizations expert consulting for solutions from other major VPN suppliers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Netscreen, SonicWALL, and Symantec. Progent can help you create a detailed security strategy and select appropriate technologies from a variety of suppliers to achieve your security objectives while staying within your budget restraints.
- Based in San Jose in California's Silicon Valley, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting on-premises troubleshooting, network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to small and midsize businesses in California and in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent can also provide high-level remote IT consulting, network monitoring, and urgent technical support in order to lower costs and reduce downtime for organizations anywhere in the United States.
- Progent can provide your business online access to Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment consulting services, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 experts and Exchange 2007 Server consultants to create a fault-tolerant email system that provides protected email access throughout your business. For mobile workers with portable computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry administration consulting.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 utilizes core features initially developed for and proven on Azure, one of the world's largest public clouds. This pedigree significantly enhances the suitability of the Windows Server platform to run private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing data security, uptime, scale, manageability, dependability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V experts can help you to evaluate the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, set up pilot environments to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your critical workloads, plan an efficient network topology for a cloud-centric or hybrid deployment, create and carry out a non-disruptive migration strategy, educate your IT management and support personnel, and provide ongoing consulting and troubleshooting services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment delivers the highest possible business value.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is a collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating key sales activities including listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's extensive online selling environment and automating their sales processes, merchants can expand their market, reduce their operating costs, improve reaction time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service developers can work with your development staff and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training to help you cut development time and costs and get to market quickly.
- Progent can provide the affordable support of online Internet connectivity consultants to assist your organization to evaluate or update your ISP services so your Internet access solution meets your business needs. Support services provided by Progent include assessment of your existing bandwidth utilization, vendor and service plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and overseeing a smooth switchover to a new carrier and/or service arrangement. Network provisioning can include optimizing existing routers and switches and configuring new ones, setting up firewalls, and designing fault-tolerant Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 consulting experts can help you to evaluate the benefits of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, develop pilot environments and rollout strategies, tune your network for on-premises, multi-site, cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, train your IT support, staff, create a corporate-wide security strategy, streamline IT management, help with creating applications, and build and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is thinking about migrating from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions experts can assist you to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and implement an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) provide small and medium-sized businesses a low cost end-to-end service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a low monthly price, ProSight Data Protection Services automates your backup activities and enables rapid recovery of vital files, apps and VMs that have become unavailable or damaged due to hardware breakdowns, software bugs, disasters, human mistakes, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you back up, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, plus Hyper-V and VMware images/. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to an on-promises device, or to both. Progent's backup and recovery consultants can deliver advanced expertise to set up ProSight DPS to to comply with regulatory standards like HIPPA, FINRA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, when necessary, can help you to recover your critical data. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and mid-size organizations
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are looking for technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.