Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support services for small companies in the Stockton neighborhood are focused on customers who require fast and economical assistance for network stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab located at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Internet Data Center in Sacramento is available for piloting mission-critical applications, developing cost-effective system upgrade methodologies, evaluating and tuning performance, designing or validating disaster recovery solutions, resolving compatibility issues, and building training environments for new products and technologies. For Progent clients who lack adequate internal resources to assemble effective pilot systems, Progent's Test and Training Lab cuts capital costs and engineering risk and helps keep critical network projects on schedule.
- The current ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services deliver substantially more bang for the buck than Cisco's legacy firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX security appliances for new installations. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can assist you to manage your existing PIX or ASA 5500 firewalls or upgrade efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide online and on-premises help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist you to design, configure, optimize, administer and troubleshoot firewall environments built around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consulting experts have over 15 years of background planning, implementing, enhancing and fixing System Center Operations Manager environments and can provide companies of all sizes expert remote or onsite consulting services for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can assist your company to plan an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that provides the performance and resilience needed to monitor your IT resources efficiently, whether your infrastructure are onsite, cloud-based, or a hybrid solution. Progent can also assist you to install and tune Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs based on industry best practices for tracking network fabric and Microsoft and 3rd-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can deliver responsive online or on-premises technical support to help you to fix serious problems detected by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager expertise to assist you to upgrade cost-effectively from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016.
- SQL Server 2016 offers major improvements in performance, scale, data security, uptime, mobile computing integration, and integrated business intelligence. Innovations include PolyBase for handling relational and non-relational files in one appliance for data warehousing, Hadoop support, Dynamic Data Masking, Mobile Report Publisher, and centralized control over local and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer online and on-premises expertise to assist businesses of any size to design, implement, manage or debug any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to interface SQL Server 2016 with other core Microsoft products such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange, SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
- Progent's consulting services for zero-downtime IT systems provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified network experts who will help you implement a robust network that incorporates essential technologies and procedures for line-of-business applications. Progentís information technology experts can assist you to implement a system infrastructure with features such as fault tolerant Internet connections, network load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup and restore, fault tolerant interoffice connectivity, and fault tolerant multi-location networks. Progent can also provide disaster recovery planning consultants to help you plan, validate, and document a recovery process based on best practices.
- Progent's System Center 2012 consulting experts have more than 15 years of experience configuring, supporting and fixing the core components included with Microsoft System Center and can help your organization to design, configure, manage, and repair your Microsoft System Center solution to maximize the availability and responsiveness of your critical IT resources across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and local and Cloud-connected datacenters. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade planning and support to help your organization to move to the latest version of System Center from an older one or from another IT management platform to provide the advantages of enterprise-class deployment, management automation, security and compliance, plus infrastructure and application performance monitoring.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is an extension to VMware vCenter that lets you define, automate and test a consistent process for restoring services rapidly after an outage. SRM provides centrally controlled and automated recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also supports transparent testing for site recovery, updates and patches and can produce reports to verify full service restoration, validate SLAs and prove compliance. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to assist your organization to plan, deploy, test and administer a DR solution based on VMware SRM.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning and migration consultants can assist organizations of any size to assess Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from an older release of Microsoft Windows. Remote and onsite assessment and upgrade support for Microsoft Windows 10 available from Progent include Return on Investment analysis, project management, application compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud solutions, mobile device management and synchronization, teleworker connectivity, data and identity security, streamlined deployment and administration, network infrastructure design, wired/wireless convergence, business continuity planning, group and personal training for IT support staff and users, and ongoing consulting support.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are in need of computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.