Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide selection of consulting and support help for information systems based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Stockton area by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Microsoft supports seamless hybrid networks that integrate Office 365 and local installations of Exchange. This allows you to have some Exchange mailboxes located on your on-premises datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can help you with any phase of designing, implementing and debugging your hybrid Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver as-needed support to help you through stubborn technical bottlenecks and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 solution is successfully completed on time and within budget. For more information about Progent's consulting support for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, see Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business experts offer remote and onsite expertise for organizations of all sizes to evaluate the benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any version of Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can assist you to plan a local, cloud or mixed deployment; integrate Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server and Office or Office 365; set up high-availability solutions; interface Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and integrate other collaboration platforms like Cisco Video Interop Server. Progent's certified data security consultants can help you to design and verify a security strategy for your Skype for Business solution that meets regulatory standards. Progent can also help you build a hybrid deployment that combines on-prem Microsoft Skype for Business Server with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- If you want to redo your corporate web site, build internal webs for functions like as HR or worker training, establish a compelling web presence for a start-up company, or put together enterprise-class, database driven web applications, Progent has talented and experienced web site design consultants. Web design and development consulting available from Progent's Technology Specialists Team include web design and development, web project management, Microsoft ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design and creation. Progent's SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL database consultants, and Office Access developers can help your business to design, build, and manage data-intensive sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you build and manage a secure, robust server and communications environment including wireless connectivity, to host your web solutions.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service based on a brief discussion with a Progent information assurance expert. The fact-finding interview is intended to evaluate your company's preparedness either to stop or recover rapidly from a ransomware attack. Progent will consult with you directly to gather information concerning your existing security profile and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then produce a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can apply best practices to create an efficient security and backup/recovery system that aligns with your company's needs. For details, visit Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- The sophistication and versatility of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 requires an IT consultant with real-world experience and broad knowledge in designing and deploying cohesive end-to-end business information solutions. The professional experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server 2008 consultants, with an average of over ten years of background integrating Microsoft-powered technology, helps insure your success in supporting and managing your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting experts can also assist you to evaluate the benefits of migrating from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on creating a hybrid network model that integrates local systems with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud integration experts can help you with every aspect of Microsoft Azure migration including needs definition, prerequisites assessment, solution architecture, pilot testing, deployment, centralized management, performance tuning, software license controls, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and compliance validation. Progent can assist you to set up and troubleshoot firewall appliances and VPN tunnels so your users can securely connect to Azure-based resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can help you set up key Microsoft platforms to work in the cloud including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, SQL and SharePoint. Progent can also help you to set up a hybrid ecosystem that seamlessly integrates on-premises datacenters with Azure services.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform enables you to create entire networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned in minutes and administered with a high degree of automation independent of the physical components used by the underlying IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site migration, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also permits non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, updates and fixes and can produce audit reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate SLAs and prove DR compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware SRM can quickly recover the entire logical network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to assist your organization to design, deploy, test and manage a DR solution powered by VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progent's consulting for IT service companies allows you to take advantage of Progent's information technology engineers while retaining your own service brand as a seamless extension of your network services team. For details about Progent's support services for network service providers, go to Progent's consulting services for network service businesses.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Catalyst Wi-Fi 6 WAP experts offer affordable remote and onsite support for Catalyst next-generation Wi-Fi 6 wireless access points (WAPs). For details about Progent's support for Cisco's Catalyst 9100 Series Wireless APs, refer to Cisco Catalyst 9100 Wireless APs system design, deployment, and debugging consulting.
- Based in , Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology support services on-premises help, business network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to small and midsize businesses in and in larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent can also deliver advanced remote network consulting, network monitoring, and urgent troubleshooting to cut costs and reduce productivity loss for companies anywhere in the U.S..
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management techniques to keep your IT system running efficiently by checking the health of critical computers that power your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alarm is sent immediately to your designated IT staff and your Progent engineering consultant so any looming problems can be resolved before they can disrupt your network. Read about the complete ProSight line of low-cost managed services for small organizations.
- Progent's experts can assist small and medium-size companies to deploy and debug video conferencing solutions to enable their at-home workforce to interact securely and efficiently with teammates and customers. To find out about how Progent can assist businesses to integrate and manage conferencing platforms for telecommuters, go to conferencing consulting services for an at-home workforce.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.