Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts can deliver a wide assortment of engineering and support help for information systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux technologies. Network support services available to small companies in Stockton by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- GIAC information assurance certification was established in 1999 to certify the skill of information technology security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and institutions throughout the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide expertise with all of the network security services addressed under GIAC accreditation including auditing network security mechanisms, incident handling, intrusion detection, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Cisco's Small Business series of access points are Linux-based devices designed as entry-level wireless solutions for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE Wi-Fi network experts offer remote or onsite configuration and debugging support to help you to design, implement, update, optimize, administer and debug Cisco Small Business wireless AP deployments of any scale or architecture. For more information about Progent's support for both current and legacy Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of wireless APs, refer to Cisco Small Business WiFi APs consulting.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network consultants can provide advanced online and on-premises support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of managed switches for applications that range from small businesses and campus LANs to giant data centers and service providers. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's continually improving switch solutions to achieve the performance, expandability, resilience, virtualization support, data protection and ease of management needed by your organization. To learn about Progent's support for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting services. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's Nexus family of switches, see Nexus switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For details about Progent's support for Meraki switches, refer to Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Progent can help you utilize Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux networks. SFU offers interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 8 and 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows folders via NFS and improved authentication in Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a large set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development kit for porting applications.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are industry leaders in delivering top throughput for encrypted data inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall consultants can help your business to deploy your Fortinet FortiGate security appliances to safeguard your digital assets at the enterprise perimeter, within the data center core, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To find out more, refer to Fortinet NGFW firewall experts.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can help you to evaluate the business benefits of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can help your organization to design and carry out an efficient migration of your current SQL Server environment to any deployment model including on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts offer remote or on-premises support ranging from as-needed architecture review or troubleshooting to end-to-end project management to ensure your SQL Server 2017 project is successfully completed on schedule and within budget. To learn more, refer to SQL Server 2017 integration expertise.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to set up collaboration technology such as SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to permit their remote workforce to engage in positive teamwork with fellow workers and other stakeholders. For information about how Progent's consultants can help you to install and maintain collaborative applications for teleworkers, refer to collaboration software consulting expertise for an at-home workforce.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service packages designed to enable small companies to get an independent network security assessment from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert runs an extensive test of your IT infrastructure from beyond your firewalled perimeter to uncover possible weaknesses in the security profile you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer runs a network scan from a secure machine within your firewall to evaluate your exposure to internal assaults. Both security inventory packages are configured and executed from a protected external site.
- Progent's team of IT system consulting experts can assist large enterprises to plan, install, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by offering support such as Microsoft Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business planning and deployment support and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 integration, plus SQL Server 2016 integration and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has worked with some of the world's biggest organizations to integrate technology based on Microsoft servers and offers branch office support for enterprises with local offices in the or larger cities across the United States.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.