Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's network support services for small companies in the Stockton vicinity are concentrated on clients who require immediate and affordable help for network stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise will provide an idea of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Microsoft supports seamless hybrid networks that combine Office 365 and local Exchange. This allows you to have certain mailboxes located at your corporate datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consultants can assist you with any phase of planning, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365/Exchange network. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide occasional support to help you resolve challenging technical problems and also offer extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 solution is carried out on schedule and on budget. To find out more about Progent's consulting services for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, refer to Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes significant enhancements in critical areas including speed, availability, security, and cloud integration. SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that includes in-memory technology that works seamlessly across all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), enterprise data warehousing, and business analytics (BI). Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can deliver cost-effective remote and on-premises consulting services that include system design, deployment, administration, troubleshooting, and application development services to enable organizations of any size to realize fast return from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. If your organization is already using SQL Server 2014, Progent can help your company to carry out an efficient migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to plan, deploy, validate and manage backup/recovery systems to support telecommuters. To learn about Progent's backup/recovery solutions for an at-home workforce, go to backup/recovery consulting services for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have broad knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as directory replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, damaged AD objects, clean-up of beta software configuration objects in on-line AD systems, and restoration of failed setups of AD and AD-integrated software. Progent is also proficient in working with ďexpert onlyĒ AD tools such as NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest deployment strategies that address important areas such as Active Directory naming conventions, hierarchical structure, IT management structure, utilization and design of group policy objects, plus security and monitoring specifications. Progent can also analyze the implications of alternate server and service implementations on capability and speed. Progent can assist companies to design and install deployments of Active Directory Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 support services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire line of SAN storage software and hardware products including ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVauly continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware products. Areas of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, system management, information assurance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Tier 3 support to assist you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN storage deployments quickly and affordably based on industry best practices.
- Progent's System Center consulting experts have over a decade of background deploying, supporting and fixing the key components included with Microsoft System Center and can help your organization to plan, install, manage, and fix your System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to optimize the uptime and performance of your applications and infrastructure across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and on-premises and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 migration planning and support to assist you to move to the current version of Microsoft System Center from an earlier one or from a third-party IT management solution to provide the benefits of best-in-class deployment, centralized management, security and compliance, plus datacenter and application availability and performance monitoring.
- Microsoft Windows Server Essentials is a value-priced, versatile OS that enables small businesses to make the move from the older physical in-house datacenter to the contemporary hybrid computing paradigm that includes on-premises and cloud-hosted software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts offer budget-friendly online consulting and troubleshooting for Windows Server Essentials. Progent can assist you to evaluate the possible business advantages of moving to Essentials and adopting a hybrid local/cloud design for your network ecosystem. Progent offers comprehensive project management so you can design and carry out a smooth migration to Windows Server Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud applications and services. Progent also offers ongoing consulting help, troubleshooting, and training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises Exchange and Azure cloud integration support.)
- SharePoint 2016, designed for onsite installations of SharePoint, offers deep integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid network models that transparently combine local and cloud-based infrastructure and services. Additional improvements include fast deployment with the new MinRole role-based topology feature, larger scale, higher performance, tighter security and compliance, enterprise analytics with Power BI integration, and a more engaging client experience for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer economical remote and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and debugging services for businesses of all sizes who intend to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. To find out more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration consulting.
- Progent can provide System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and installation, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune consulting to consolidate and simplify the management of your desktops and web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy device and application management solution or help you to enhance your current SCCM 2016 environment to support your evolving business requirements.
- Progent can provide businesses with an IT management expert who can function as a temporary or part-time CIO. This experienced IT officer can provide long-term direction to help your company to deploy sensible IT products to enhance business operations so they match more closely with your corporate goals. Your company can create and implement a well conceived information technology strategy without absorbing the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Key services Progent's part-time Chief Information Officer can carry out include strategic planning, rationalizing technology budgets, developing models for Return on Investment, analyzing business processes, negotiating contracts with vendors, defining security and compliance standards, business impact analysis, automating data center administration, patch management, IT asset documentation management, and business continuity planning.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.