Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad array of engineering and technical support help for IT networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Stockton by Progent's staff of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent can give your small business affordable online access to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment support, certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting experts, Exchange Server 2010 experts and Microsoft Exchange 2007 experts to design a dependable email system that includes protected email connectivity throughout your small business. For road warriors with handheld computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows smart phone integration services and RIM Blackberry management expertise.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM), formerly named CallManager, is the center of Cisco's communications and collaboration solution. Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Unified Communications Manager Express offer a location-independent IP-PBX by integrating closely with apps like Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Unity Connection for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM consultants can assist with any facet of Unified Communications Manager support and debugging in areas such as integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and video phones, reviewing dial plans, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE support, designing Cisco UCS server clustering solutions for high availability, and integration with Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) offers small to medium-size businesses near-continuous backup and simplified restore functions for Microsoft environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-aware backup for key platforms like SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux VMs, works with VMs hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for convenient cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consultants can assist you to design, implement, manage, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/recovery system powered by Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can help you to migrate from a previous release of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy solution, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 environment for on premises, hosted, cloud or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide online or onsite support and can provide occasional expertise to help you through technical bottlenecks or deliver end-to-end project management or co-management support to make sure you finish your SCDPM 2016 initiative on schedule and within your budget.
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can support the creative sides of macOS and OS X systems by offering consulting services and education in graphics, audio, and motion. Progent's consultants can provide help in a variety of Apple macOS and OS X programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with specific areas such as digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio/video post production facility.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful documentation of all service work to make sure customers donít ever feel ďcaptiveĒ to their support company. Progent sends email documentation of support activity shortly after finishing each service interaction, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive IT service reporting makes it easier for customers to move to a new support organization or take on increased support responsibilities internally. Good service documentation also give management the visibility required to assess the quality of support services and develop better informed network budgets.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to capture, update, find and safeguard information about your IT infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can instantly find passwords or IP addresses and be warned automatically about upcoming expirations of SSL certificates or domains. By updating and organizing your IT infrastructure documentation, you can save up to 50% of time spent trying to find critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a centralized repository for holding and sharing all documents required for managing your network infrastructure like standard operating procedures (SOPs) and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for gathering and associating IT information. Whether youíre making enhancements, doing regular maintenance, or responding to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the information you require when you need it. Find out about Progent's ProSight suite of managed IT services for small and mid-size organizations.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can provide a variety of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing services to help organizations of all sizes to maintain, manage, and repair environments that incorporate desktops, laptops, tablets, or smartphones powered by Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration support.
- Stealth penetration testing is an important component of any overall IT system security plan. Progentís security experts can run thorough unannounced intrusion security checks without the knowledge of your company's internal IT resources. Unannounced penetration testing shows whether existing security defense tools such as intrusion detection alerts and event log monitoring are correctly configured and actively monitored.
- Progent's Citrix desktop virtualization experts can help your business to design, install, administer, and troubleshoot a virtualized Windows application delivery and management solution by providing Citrix XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco CCIE network consultants can help you optimize your infrastructure for delivering server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter support consultants can help you to administer and maintain a remote datacenter that features high availability, enhanced security, and fast recovery. Progent can also help you with other virtualization products from Citrix by offering XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent can provide the services of an accredited video conferencing consultant with expertise deploying products from the major telepresence providers such as Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help your company to design, install, upgrade, or maintain a video conferencing solution that protects your current investment and optimizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent can also provide the services of infrastructure consultants who can help companies of any size to build and troubleshoot a communications network that provides the performance, dependability, protection, and expandability required to accommodate your telepresence solution.
- If you want to redo your company web site, build in-house webs for applications such as HR or employee education, create a compelling web presence for a new venture, or build enterprise-level, data integrated e-commerce solutions, Progent can provide capable and experienced web site design consultants. Web site development consulting offered by Progent's Technology Experts Team include web site design and development, web project management, ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database consultants, and Microsoft Access consultants can help your business to design, build, and maintain data-powered web sites. Progent's consultants can also help you design and manage a protected, dependable server and communications environment featuring remote and wireless connectivity, to support your web applications.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.