Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's network consulting services for small businesses in Stockton are focused on clients who require fast and economical help with system reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can help your company to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent has published a white paper summarizing the advantages businesses of any size can gain from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's unique service delivery paradigm for network support that ranges from desktop troubleshooting to full-service application development. The report also explains ways that Progent's outsourcing services can help clients to reduce costs, improve productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's support services for network service firms allows you to use Progent's information technology experts under your own brand as a seamless arm of your network consulting staff. To find out about Progent's consulting services for IT service firms, see Progent's consulting for IT service providers.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to promote top performance and dependable uptime for critical workloads by providing unified, cross-platform tracking of physical and virtual infrastructure deployed across on-premises datacenters and private and public clouds. Progent's SCOM consulting team offers advanced online and onsite support to assist businesses of any size to plan, integrate, tune, update and troubleshoot SCOM 2016 solutions. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can assist you to migrate to Operations Manager 2016 from earlier versions or from different monitoring platforms, or combine a variety of monitoring tools into a unified infrastructure management ecosystem. Progent can also help you extend your Operations Manager 2016 environment to incorporate infrastructure based in public clouds by providing Azure consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise. In addition, Progent can assist you upgrade from SCOM 2016 to more recent versions such as SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent can provide online or on-premises help from a certified CCIE engineer to assist you to plan, implement, manage and troubleshoot converged communications networks built on Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have extensive backgrounds helping companies of all sizes to build collaboration ecosystems by delivering expert services such as Unified Communications Manager and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones configuration, and wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent can assist you with Cisco's extensive library of UC applications such as Jabber, WebEx, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Attendant Console.
- Progent provides a selection of low-cost, fixed-price services designed to allow small and mid-size organizations to benefit from the same advanced technology deployed by many of the industry's leading corporations. Progent's ProSight portfolio of outsourced network management services addresses all key areas of information technology including email protection, security and compliance, update management, cloud-based backup/recovery, network infrastructure management, virtual machine hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To read Progent's white paper about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's MySQL software programmers, database architects, and database administrators offer cost-effective remote DBA or application development services and can assist organizations of all sizes to configure and maintain MySQL within a robust IT environment that provides high levels of performance, scalability, and security. Progent also has proven skill helping companies port applications from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Progent offers access to the affordable services of online Internet connectivity experts to help your organization to assess or enhance your Internet services so your Internet access solution meets your business needs. Services available from Progent's engineers include assessment of your current bandwidth use, vendor and plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and overseeing a smooth switchover to a new ISP and/or service plan. Provisioning can include optimizing current routers and switches and configuring additional ones, setting up firewalls, and designing fault-tolerant Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- Progent can provide the support of a Cloud Solutions Architect to assist you to design a smooth move to Microsoft 365 customized for your environment. Prior to presenting this migration project, Progent's cloud consultant will carry out a set of investigative tasks that include running tools such as IdFix, the Exchange Best Practices Analyzer (ExBPA), and specialized scripts for viewing your AD, messaging, and Mobile Device Management (MDM) arrangement. Critical information that cannot be discovered with these techniques will be found via discussions with your IT team. Find out additional information about Progent's Microsoft 365 cloud integration expertise.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service provides complete hosting of a small or mid-size company's servers in a solution that delivers the highest degree of dependability and scalability and is also easy to migrate to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are based on proven virtualization architectures that allow small companies with multi- platform IT systems to economize dramatically on the costs of capital investments, system maintenance, and IT administration while achieving enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unmatched level of vendor flexibility. Learn about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small organizations.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center consultants have more than 15 years of experience integrating, maintaining and troubleshooting the key platforms that make up Microsoft System Center and can assist you to design, configure, manage, and fix your Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 solution to optimize the uptime and performance of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and local and Cloud-based fabric. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration planning and support to help your organization to transition to a newer edition of Microsoft System Center. In addition, Progent can assist you to upgrade to more current releases of System Center such as System Center 2019 and System Center 2022.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 incorporates major enhancements in critical areas including performance, uptime, security, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first version of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory technology that operates transparently with all workloads including OLTP, enterprise data warehousing, and business analytics (BI). Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can help you manage your SQL Server 2014 environment or provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration support or Microsoft SQL Server 2019 upgrade consulting to help you adopt a more up-to-date version of SQL Server.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies lower the effort required for IT administrators to install software programs so that they are consistent across an entire user base, provide the power to manage access to critical information, and allow quick installation of new or upgraded workstations. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's innovative VDI infrastructure behind RDS streamlines client access, enhances performance, strengthens security, unifies management, and offers an almost seamless user experience. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can assist you to evaluate the strategic advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, set up pilot and production deployments, optimize your network infrastructure to support virtual desktops effectively, assess and resolve security issues, and educate your network administrators to utilize industry best practices to achieve maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.