Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size companies in the Stockton area are concentrated on customers who need immediate and affordable assistance with system dependability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise will provide a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to implement collaborative solutions such as SharePoint and Teams to allow their remote workforce to engage in productive interaction with colleagues and customers. For information about ways Progent's experts can assist you to integrate and manage collaborative software for telecommuters, visit collaborative solutions expertise for remote workers.
- Progent offers convenient, immediate, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE Certified support professionals. CCIEs are recognized networking experts who earn this top-level certification only as a result of intense testing by Cisco. CCIEs are able to handle the most complex problems associated with network architecture, setup, troubleshooting, and service. Progentís CCIE consultants work intimately with Cisco engineers in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS software and developing fixes or acquiring software updates to resolve anomalies. Progent can provide quick access to a CCIE by phone so that you are able to get immediate assistance for complex network troubles that are impacting business efficiency but are outside the expertise of your local network service resources.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions reduce the effort needed for IT managers to deploy software programs so they are consistent across a corporate workforce, provide the ability to manage rights to critical data, and allow fast deployment of additional or upgraded desktops. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers Remote Desktop Services simplifies client access, enhances responsiveness, strengthens security, unifies management, and offers an almost seamless user experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 consultants can assist you to evaluate the business advantages of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, set up pilot and production deployments, improve your network architecture to accommodate virtual desktops effectively, evaluate and resolve security issues, and educate your IT administrators to utilize best practices to gain a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
- Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager planning and installation, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune integration help to centralize and streamline the administration of your desktops and Cloud-connected mobile devices. Progent can assist you to upgrade smoothly to SCCM 2016 from a legacy change management platform or help you to modify your current SCCM 2016 environment to support your changing business requirements.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can help you integrate WatchGuard Firepower Firewall/VPN security appliances that fit your network security requirements and budget. Progent can help you to manage outdated WatchGuard firewall appliances or migrate to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard firewalls, see WatchGuard firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent's economical extended hours remote technical support program offers companies round-the-clock availability of remote technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center. Support services available beyond normal business hours include fixing problems with Microsoft servers, Microsoft Windows desktop support, assistance with MS Office applications, network and system backup and restore, and fundamental routing and switching support for Cisco networking products.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes significant improvements in critical areas including performance, uptime, compliance, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that includes in-memory technology that works seamlessly with all workloads including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing (DWH), and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can provide cost-effective online and onsite consulting services that include system design, deployment, management, troubleshooting, and application development expertise to help organizations of any size to achieve maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 investment. If you are currently using SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist your company to perform a smooth upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's staff of IT consulting experts can help large organizations to architect, install, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing services like Microsoft Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Skype for Business migration support and Lync Server integration, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 programming. Progent has helped some of the world's largest businesses to integrate solutions based on Microsoft products and offers branch office support for enterprises with branch offices in Silicon Valley and the or larger cities across the U.S.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection consultants can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce standard and custom content policies for scanning the content of email messages and attachments and preventing the transmission of sensitive or inappropriate information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help organizations avoid reputation loss and keep in compliance with industry security standards and regulatory requirements including HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight line of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size businesses
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls are industry leaders in offering top performance for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall experts can assist your business to integrate your Fortinet security appliances to safeguard all your IT resources at the network edge, within the data center core, at branch locations, and at the cloud edge. To find out more, visit Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are looking for computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.