Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Stockton are focused on clients who require immediate and economical help with system reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist you to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Progent offers MRP support services through business application professionals who can help with for a wide selection of business software including Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, software from other manufacturers, and legacy applications. Progent offers help for vital categories of business software including accounting, ERP, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for HR, sales and marketing, retail, and distribution.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) solution that utilizes next generation behavior machine learning tools to guard endpoints and physical and virtual servers against new malware attacks like ransomware and file-less exploits, which easily get by traditional signature-based AV tools. ProSight Active Security Monitoring safeguards local and cloud resources and offers a single platform to manage the complete malware attack progression including protection, detection, containment, cleanup, and post-attack forensics. Top features include single-click rollback using Windows VSS and real-time system-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- VMware's NSX network virtualization platform allows you to create entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and managed with a high degree of automation regardless of the hardware making up the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows automated recovery, application mobility, and transparent site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also permits non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, updates and patches and can produce reports to verify complete service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and prove disaster recovery compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware Site Recovery Manager can quickly restore the complete virtualized network topology at the recovery site. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware SRM system architect to help your organization to design, deploy, test and administer a disaster recovery solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent's eCommerce software consultants can assist you to set up an e-commerce environment that is secure, reliable, and fast. Progent can also show you how to develop a web site that is tightly integrated with your marketing and inventory applications to lower the expense and increase the stability of web-based business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you design custom web applications using standard programming utilities or customize off-the-shelf applications so that they address your specific business requirements. For data-driven applications, Progent can provide the services of certified SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access software developers.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help you to design a disaster recovery system based on Microsoft's latest Failover Clustering tools such as Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance storage clusters using industry-standard hardware, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the performance and resilience of Failover Clusters while reducing capital investment and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for fast, affordable creation of a failover cluster quorum witness hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Progent offers the support of CISM Certified security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee describes the basic competencies and international standards of skill that IT security professionals are expected to learn. CISM gives executive management the confidence that consultants who have earned their CISM certification have the experience and knowledge to deliver effective security management and support services.
- Progent's team of network consulting experts can assist large enterprises to architect, set up, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by offering support like Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business migration support and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 management, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 database administration. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest organizations to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft servers and can provide branch office technical assistance for enterprises with branch offices in or major cities across the U.S.
- Progent has been providing SharePoint support since the first SharePoint product was released more than a a dozen years, and Progent has the scope of technical knowledge to help businesses of any size to plan and carry out a SharePoint Server 2013 installation and develop SharePoint Server 2013 applications that bring significant business value to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can assist you to evaluate the risks and benefits of upgrading to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint or from another collaboration solution; decide if an in-house, online or hybrid configuration is most sensible for your busi9ness; and select the right version of SharePoint 2013 for your applications. Progent can provide comprehensive project management support or can help in individual jobs related to your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes a wide selection of Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi appliances installed across multiple venues with any number of APs can be remotely configured and administered using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies setup, discovery, administration, tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the skills of veteran Wi-Fi professionals who can assist your organization to determine the value of Ubiquitiís UniFi technology for your business and help you to plan, install, manage, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. To learn more, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Progent's backup and restore consultants can provide support for a wide array of products and technologies that deliver solutions for backing up Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and desktops plus laptops and handhelds. Progent can help you with all major backup platforms by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake Availability integration. Progent can also provide help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist, HP Data Protector, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager and NSX consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and medium-sized businesses as an affordable outsourced solution for secure backup and disaster recovery.
- Progent offers two low-cost service packages intended to enable small companies to receive an objective network security assessment from a premier security consultant. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, a security expert administers a comprehensive test of your IT infrastructure from beyond your company firewall to uncover potential risks in the security posture you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer executes a system scan from a secure machine within your firewall to determine the risk to inside threats. The two security inventory packages are configured and run from a secured remote site.
- Prosight Network Audits offer a fast and low-cost alternative for small and mid-size businesses to obtain an objective evaluation of the overall health of their information system. Powered by some of the leading remote monitoring and management platforms in the industry, and supervised by Progent's world-class team of IT professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the deployment of your essential network devices conform to best practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide immediate benefits like a more manageable and more secure Active Directory implementation. Both versions also provide the ongoing advantages of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include lower-cost network management, improved compliance with information security standards, more efficient utilization of network assets, quicker problem resolution, more dependable backup and recovery, and higher availability. For more information about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.