Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad range of engineering and support help for IT networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services available to small businesses in the Stockton vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project consultants can provide comprehensive remote and on-premises support services for Project Server and Project Online as well as for all Microsoft platforms that work closely with Project and Project Online. Consulting support services provided by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional integration, SharePoint 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint Server 2010 planning and deployment, SQL Server 2016 integration, SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Microsoft Exchange 2010 maintenance, Office Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel application support, plus Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to assist your company to optimize your infrastructure to accommodate local, branch, at-home, and mobile workers so that they can use Project Server to collaborate safely and efficiently. Progent's network security engineers can help you to plan and enforce security policies that protect important business information without disrupting the efficient sharing of authorized data.
- Progent can help you utilize Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve co-existence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU provides interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX based operating systems including Solaris 8 and 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows folders over NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a large set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development toolkit for porting applications.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants have wide-ranging backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help your IT team to design, deploy, manage and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are compliant, robust, expandable, easy to manage and operate, able to support your vital workloads, and seamlessly incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and on-premises support provided by Progent span a variety of wireless technologies and include smartphone management, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and installation, wireless site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent offers convenient, immediate, and economical access to Cisco CCIE support professionals. CCIEs are recognized network experts who earn this prestigious certification only after strenuous examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to handle even the most complex issues associated with network design, integration, repair, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE experts cooperate intimately with Cisco engineers in analyzing issues with Cisco's IOS software and developing workarounds or obtaining software updates to correct anomalies. Progent offers quick access to a CCIE by phone so you can receive immediate assistance for complex network problems that are affecting business efficiency but are outside the scope of your usual network support resources.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor accreditation is a recognized qualification that indicates mastery in network security audit and control. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA credential requires that consultants undergo an extensive test administered by the ISACA international professional association. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit consultant trained to assist businesses in the fields of information systems audit services, IT administration, network assets and infrastructure ROI, information technology service delivery, safeguarding of information assets, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is an endpoint protection (EPP) service that incorporates cutting edge behavior machine learning tools to defend endpoint devices and servers and VMs against modern malware assaults like ransomware and file-less exploits, which easily evade legacy signature-based AV tools. ProSight Active Security Monitoring safeguards on-premises and cloud resources and provides a single platform to manage the entire threat lifecycle including blocking, infiltration detection, containment, cleanup, and forensics. Top features include one-click rollback using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service and real-time system-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Find out about the complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced managed services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's Android smartphone integration expertise have years of background delivering online and on-premises support for businesses of all sizes who need to incorporate Android phones into their information networks so that users can be productive from anywhere. Progent offers the range of skills to solve technical issues that involve numerous vendors and that represent a combination of legacy and current information technology. Progent offers affordable online technical support to help you with any stage of planning, configuring, managing and maintaining your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) solution. Progent can deliver as-needed technical support to assist you to handle especially challenging IT problems, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management support to help you finish major network initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and offers support for all major operating systems, applications, management tools and hardware infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or one-on-one training sessions to show you how to manage and use Android phones and tablets efficiently.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth support in specific application areas, enabling you to create fast, affordable and cohesive IT solutions that address the individual needs of your company. Progent's custom software development consultants can help your company to customize Microsoft's major business applications by providing a variety of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting services,
Dynamics GP/Great Plains Business Accounting Software training and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Business Management Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk consultants and Cisco CUBE integration experts can help you to design, deploy, manage, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP connectivity solutions and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-connected SIP trunks. Progent offers affordable online or onsite support to help businesses to migrate smoothly to a modern unified communications network that offers fast ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can help you to establish connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's rich media applications such as Skype for Business and Lync Server for connectivity to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services deliver ultra-affordable multi-layer protection for physical and virtual servers, desktops, smartphones, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and advanced heuristics for continuously monitoring and reacting to cyber threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP provides firewall protection, penetration alarms, endpoint control, and web filtering through leading-edge technologies packaged within a single agent accessible from a single console. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can help your business to design and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your company's specific requirements and that allows you achieve and demonstrate compliance with government and industry data security standards. Progent will assist you define and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your network and respond to alarms that call for immediate action. Progent can also help you to install and verify a backup and restore system like ProSight Data Protection Services so you can recover rapidly from a destructive cyber attack like ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified endpoint protection and Exchange filtering.
- The failover server cluster technology incorporated into the latest releases of Windows Server is radically redesigned to streamline the deployment, configuration, and maintenance of server clusters and to provide improved levels of system dependability, security, performance, and flexibility. New or enhanced capabilities include automated cluster verification, revamped setup and installation, unified cluster management, new cluster infrastructure for increased uptime, hardened security and quorum models, elimination of failure points, more disk and RAM capacity, improvements for multi-site clusters, and live migration support for Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's Microsoft-certified failover cluster consultants can assist your company assess the business benefits of Windows clustering, design and implement a deployment, train your IT personnel to manage your failover clusters, provide ongoing consulting and technical help services, and create and test a business continuity procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can help you you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progent's backup experts offer help for a wide range of products and services that deliver solutions for backing up Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux servers and workstations plus laptops and handhelds. Progent supports leading backup products by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake Availability integration. Progent can also provide support for Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and mid-sized organizations as a low cost outsourced service for reliable backup and disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection consultants can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use specified content security policies for monitoring the content of email messages and attachments and blocking users from sending confidential or inappropriate information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering technology can also help your business avoid reputation loss and keep in compliance with industry privacy standards and regulatory requirements like HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Read about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of affordable managed services for small businesses
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.