Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad assortment of consulting and support assistance for computer systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small companies in the Stockton neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer an end-to-end solution that manages all facets of remote desktop support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, managing ownership, remote desktop control, status tracking, problem resolution, and and metrics. Designed for smaller businesses with few dedicated service personnel for end users, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide remote support at a substantial savings from Progent's normal Level 1 desktop support rates. Progent can also provide fast on-demand escalation to subject matter consultants to resolve complex issues. For more information, see Progentís online Call Center services for small organizations.
- Recent strains of ransomware not only scramble critical on-line data files but also infiltrate all available system restores and backups. Progent's seasoned ransomware cleanup experts can assist you to reconstruct a network damaged by a ransomware attack such as Ryuk, WannaCry, Hermes, Cerber, TeslaCrypt, or Locky. For more information, see ransomware removal and system recovery expertise.
- Progent's Power BI experts can assist you to design, install, manage, update or debug your Power BI solution. Progent can also assist you to prep your target data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to implement and administer an onsite, cloud based, or hybrid environment for Power BI. To learn more, visit Progent's Power BI consulting services.
- Progent's consulting services for fault tolerant IT systems offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting professionals who will show you how to build a robust computing environment that incorporates essential technologies and procedures for mission critical applications. Progentís engineering professionals can assist you to configure a network infrastructure with features that include redundant Internet connections, network load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and high-reliability multi-location systems. Progent can also provide workplace recovery preparedness consultants to help you plan, validate, and document a disaster recovery procedure founded on leading practices.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription backup and disaster recovery service for small and medium-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a purpose-built hardware appliance built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable features but which uses your own storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects critical company data generated locally, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a physical or virtual Barracuda appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a wide array of consulting services to assist your business to design, configure, manage and troubleshoot a BDR system built on Barracuda technology. For details, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud integration consultants can help you with any stage of Azure cloud migration including requirements definition, readiness evaluation, system architecture, pilot testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance optimization, license controls, disaster recovery preparedness, security planning, and regulatory compliance validation. Progent can help your IT staff to configure and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN connections so your clients can safely access to Azure services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can help you set up critical Microsoft technologies to work in the cloud including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server and Skype for Business. Progent can also assist your organization to set up a hybrid environment that transparently integrates physical datacenters with Azure-based resources.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions lower the work required for IT administrators to set up software programs so that they are standardized across an entire user base, offer the power to control rights to critical data, and allow fast deployment of additional or updated workstations. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers Remote Desktop Services simplifies desktop connectivity, enhances responsiveness, strengthens security, centralizes administration, and provides a nearly transparent user experience. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can help your company to evaluate the strategic advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, set up pilot and production environments, optimize your network architecture to support virtual desktops effectively, evaluate and remediate security problems, and train your network administrators to utilize best practices to gain maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
- Progent's backup experts can provide help for a broad array of utilities and technologies that provide solutions for backing up Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and desktops as well as laptops and smartphones. Progent can help you with all major data protection platforms by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent also offers help with Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect, Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and mid-sized organizations as an affordable and fully managed service for reliable backup and disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progentís BI reporting experts can provide remote and on premises consulting to assist you with any aspect of business intelligence reporting from troubleshooting or modernizing reports to planning and implementing a comprehensive BI environment. Progent's management reporting consultants can assist you to support your current BI system, assist you to migrate reports from a discontinued reporting product to a current one, and deliver custom remote training to meet your specific needs. Progentís business reporting and analytics consultants can provide expertise in the leading business intelligence reporting and visualization platforms such as the SQL Server business intelligence stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics add-ins such as Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Builder.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces significant enhancements in speed, capacity, data security, uptime, BOYD integration, and built-in analytics and reporting. Innovations include PolyBase for handling relational and non-relational files in one appliance for data warehousing, Jason support, Row-level Security, Mobile Report Publisher, and seamless control over on-premises and cloud-resident operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer online and onsite expertise to help organizations of any size to plan, deploy, manage or debug any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft products such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.