Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Stockton are concentrated on clients who need quick and affordable assistance with system dependability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas will provide a sense of how Progent can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easier to develop customized Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that provide all of the core functionality of standard Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions but also meet the individualized needs of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, applications developers can work with the most popular customization environment in the industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and development experience with VBasic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to design custom line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can assist you to design a DR solution built aroundMicrosoft's most advanced Failover Clustering technologies such as Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class storage clusters using industry-standard equipment, VM Load Balancing for improving the speed and resilience of Failover Clusters while minimizing capital investment and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for fast, affordable creation of a failover cluster quorum witness based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) techniques to help keep your network operating at peak levels by checking the state of vital assets that power your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alarm is transmitted automatically to your specified IT management staff and your Progent consultant so that all looming issues can be addressed before they have a chance to impact your network. Find out about the entire ProSight portfolio of low-cost managed services for small businesses.
- Load balancing your servers improves throughput and offers redundancy by side stepping downed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing support services cover a wide array of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions including system load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content dispatching products including F5 Networks 3DNS. High availability load balancing technologies for which Progent can provide consulting expertise include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing feature of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Engine and LocalDirector 400 series, and F5 Networks 3-DNS.
- Progentís 64-bit migration specialists can help you to update your application servers and workstations affordably from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can help you to understand the costs and benefits of upgrading to 64-bit processing, design an economical upgrade process that minimizes business disruptions, and deliver timely online help to assist your company to install 64-bit software and application software on your current hardware. Progent's Microsoft-premier consultants can help you to install the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products like Windows Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Among the typical online Cisco router consulting services available from Progent's certified Cisco experts are setting up domain name, DHCP, routing tables, T1, security logon banner and user accounts; configuring iBGP and HSRP, aggregation, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; fixing NAT configurations, routing configuration, and BGP peering arrangements; installing current IOS image; setting up and confirming failover; troubleshooting VPN issues; producing a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and redundancy planning.
- Progent's seasoned IP Voice experts offer Cisco UC540 consulting support to help you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP system or design and carry out an efficient upgrade to a current IP telephony and voicemail solution.
- Progent can provide the cost-effective support of online Internet connectivity experts to help your organization to evaluate or update your ISP services so your Internet access solution aligns with your business needs. Services available from Progent include evaluation of your existing bandwidth use, vendor and plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and overseeing a seamless switchover to a new carrier and/or service arrangement. Network provisioning can include optimizing existing routers and switches and configuring new ones, setting up firewalls, and upgrading dependable BGP architectures.
- Progent's Office and Office 365 experts can assist companies of any size to integrate Microsoft Office desktop and Office 365 apps such as Office Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Access, Project and Publisher into a cohesive productivity solution that offers quick return on investment and promotes improved business results. Progent can help you to integrate Office or Office 365 applications with one another and with additional key Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint Server, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server running on-premises or in the cloud. Progent can also help you to resolve compatibility issues between different releases of Microsoft Office desktop and can provide customized online Microsoft Office and Office 365 training to individuals or teams.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to delivering the highest quality of remote computer support services possible for both emergency and standard issues. For emergency issues that affect multiple users, crucial individuals, or a mission-critical application, the Technical Response Center will engage in one hour or less. For standard problems, the TRC will respond in two hours or less. In all cases, your ticket will be generated promptly and accurately, you will receive an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will get in touch with you regarding every resolved issue to confirm you are comfortable with the outcome and willing to close the trouble ticket. Learn more about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent offers online access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle DBA support or an Oracle software programmer. Progent can help you to create efficient mechanisms for key Oracle DBA activities such as performance tuning, backup and restore processes, and information security, or mentor your IT personnel how to use industry leading practices for streamlining various administration tasks. Progent can also offer the support of a PL/SQL programmer to help you to build, tune, enhance, or migrate Oracle-based programs that can range from forms to database-powered web commerce sites. Progent offers experience using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can help you to optimize existing SQL code using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- If your network incorporates Cisco routers, you may be using an outdated release of IOS, the network OS used in virtually all Cisco router as well as the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco frequently publishes upgrades to IOS in order to correct problems, plug security vulnerabilities, or add functionality. However, updating IOS or other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending on your Cisco appliance and your network environment. As an example, there may be limited local RAM that might cause a new software version to operate incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants offer a broad selection of services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS software or any Cisco OS such as IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can run version audits of your router software, recommend sensible upgrades, provision Cisco devices, copy images/, configure and verify your update, optimize performance, troubleshoot problems, and train your IT staff how to utilize all important new capabilities.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it simple and inexpensive for smaller businesses to map out, track, optimize and troubleshoot their connectivity appliances such as routers, firewalls, and access points plus servers, client computers and other networked devices. Using cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, ProSight WAN Watch ensures that network diagrams are always updated, captures and displays the configuration of virtually all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and generates notices when problems are discovered. By automating time-consuming management and troubleshooting processes, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary tasks such as making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, locating devices that require critical software patches, or identifying the cause of performance bottlenecks. Read about Progent's entire ProSight family of value-priced managed services for small businesses
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.