Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide array of engineering and support assistance for information systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux technologies. Support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Stockton vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide an end-to-end service desk solution that handles all aspects of online Level 1 desktop support from service requests through ticketing, managing accountability, screen sharing, progress tracking, problem resolution, and and metrics. Designed for small businesses with few full-time supprt personnel for end users, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide online support at a substantial discount off Progent's regular desktop troubleshooting rates. Progent also offers fast as-needed escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 consultants to resolve complex problems. To learn more, visit Progentís online Help Desk services for small businesses.
- The open architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it possible to develop customized Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that provide all of the core functionality of standard Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also meet the individualized requirements of your organization. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most widely used customization platform in the industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, add or modify business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technologies, SQL Server 2016 integration and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and development experience with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Continuum and other developer systems make it possible to create custom line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can assist the creative aspect of macOS and OS X environments by providing support services and education in graphics, audio, and video. Progent's consultants can provide expertise in a range of Apple macOS and OS X desktop programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with discrete projects like digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio post production facility.
- System Center 2016 provides important enhancements for managing hybrid cloud networks by offering advanced support for Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 clients; unified management of heterogeneous environments that include Linux, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware; and better cloud support such as closer integration with Microsoft Intune for Apple iPhone and Android smartphone administration plus built-in integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants offer world-class remote and onsite support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can help organizations of any size to plan and configure a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, extend or tune an existing one, upgrade efficiently from a prior version of System Center, or debug your System Center environment.
- Progent offers the support of CISM Certified network security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee defines the core capabilities and global standards of performance that information security professionals are required to master. It gives business management the assurance that consultants who have qualified for their CISM certification possess the background and knowledge to provide effective security management and consulting services.
- Progent provides complete and meaningful documentation of all support work to ensure customers donít ever feel like a hostage to their support provider. Progent sends e-mail accounts of services shortly after completion of each service interaction, and also sends a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Comprehensive network service reporting makes it less risky for customers to transfer to a new support provider or take on increased support duties internally. Good service reporting also give management the visibility required to assess the quality of support services and produce better informed IT expense projections.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to design and implement a wireless network adapted to your facilities, offering you a wireless solution that has the reception, performance, capacity, QoS, data protection, and hand-off capability your business requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an affordable online service or as a more comprehensive on-premises service. Progentís onsite wireless survey features onsite walkthroughs, spectrum and data protection assessment of your current wireless network, evaluation of your buildingís layout, testing for radio frequency contention, signal propagation modeling, identification of the best placement for customer-requested Wireless APs including Aironet access points, Cisco Meraki access points and Apple AirPort products, and a detailed document defining a new wireless network.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants offer Aironet wireless access point configuration support and Cisco wireless controller consulting so you can benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi specification to triple the performance for your wireless LAN while extending the coverage area.
- Progent has extensive experience both providing Microsoft System Center Operations Manager support and utilizing this powerful system monitoring software.
Progent offers small and mid-sized companies two popular outsourcing service plans based on-top of Microsoft Operations Manager:
Network Monitoring Package and
Comprehensive Server Monitoring Package.
To view a one-page datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for small businesses click: Server Monitoring Bundles.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a value-priced, entry-level platform that allows small businesses to make the move from the older stand-alone in-house datacenter to the modern hybrid networking model that includes on-premises and cloud-hosted resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants offer budget-friendly remote consulting and troubleshooting for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can help you to evaluate the potential business benefits of moving to Windows Server Essentials and implementing a hybrid on-premises/cloud model for your computing environment. Progent offers full-service project management support so you can plan and execute a smooth migration to Windows Server Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud platforms and services. Progent can also provide ongoing consulting, troubleshooting, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange deployments and Microsoft Azure planning and integration support.)
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection solution that incorporates cutting edge behavior-based analysis tools to defend endpoint devices and physical and virtual servers against new malware assaults like ransomware and email phishing, which easily escape legacy signature-based anti-virus products. ProSight ASM protects local and cloud-based resources and offers a single platform to address the entire threat lifecycle including filtering, identification, containment, cleanup, and post-attack forensics. Key capabilities include single-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and automatic system-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small organizations
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly branded SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies more than a quarter century of background assisting manufacturing and service companies to manage complex supply chains and streamline key processes to get products to market quickly and adhere to customer schedules consistently. Progent offers the skills of an ERP specialist with over two decades of experience working with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine platform. Progent can provide remote or onsite consulting that spans from occasional advice to end-to-end solution planning and project management. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include implementation, migration, business analysis, customization, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, troubleshooting, data conversion, Amazon AWS integration, disaster recovery planning, and database administration. For more information, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.