Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad selection of consulting and technical support help for information systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Stockton vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 includes significant improvements to the capabilities of its predecessor Microsoft Exchange 2010 and introduces important innovations plus a redesigned structure. These enhancements favorably impact vital facets of IT like manageability, availability, security and compliance, cost of ownership, teamwork, expandability, performance, cross-version interoperability, and the user experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting professionals can deliver online or onsite expertise to assist your organization to manage, optimize and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise, Exchange 2019 upgrade assistance, and Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more current release of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent's data loss prevention experts and data leakage protection specialists can help you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce standard and custom content policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of confidential or unauthorized data or spam. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering technology can also help organizations avoid being blacklisted and keep in compliance with industry security standards and government requirements like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight line of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent's short-term staff augmentation services enable organizations to respond to the need for network professionals without dealing with the expense and delays associated with identifying and hiring experienced technical workers and without adding to your permanent head count. For information about Progent's short-term staff augmentation services, visit Progent's temporary IT staffing services.
- Progent offers a family of low-cost, fixed-price services intended to enable small and medium-size organizations to benefit from the same advanced IT solutions used by some of the industry's top corporations. The ProSight portfolio of outsourced network management services addresses all critical aspects of information technology including email protection, threat defense based on machine leaning, update management, automated backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure monitoring and management, private cloud hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's white paper on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless IP phones usually demands that IT teams set up and fine tune numerous key pieces of your wireless environment such as APs, routers, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and network management software. Progent's wireless IP phone configuration consultants offer remote and onsite support to help you create and manage a Cisco wireless VoIP phone solution by providing services that can range from debugging the configuration of a wireless VoIP phone or access point to providing comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for updating the wireless architecture of a campus.
- MS Dynamics NAV ERP offers several new features such as specialized Role Centers, enhanced management information and reporting options, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Dynamics NAV software consultants can provide software development, integration and debugging support to enable you to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can help you to integrate MS Dynamics NAV ERP software to other systems and applications. Also, Progent can assist you to design and utilize databases so you can improve your knowledge of your operations, attract additional clients, refine your sales strategies, and form productive alliances.
- Progent makes use of the Flexential Tampa data center mainly to deliver private cloud hosting. Progent maintains a team of network consultants located in the vicinity of Tampa, and Progent can also provide remote support from Progent's nationwide team of Microsoft-certified consultants, Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers, ISSIP-CISSP-certified security consultants, Hyper-V and VMware specialists, and veteran disaster recover preparedness consultants. Progent can also assist your business to plan and carry out a move to the Flexential facility by providing services like designing solution architecture, specifying hardware, system configuration and validation, debugging, streamling remote management, and educating your network staff. For details, refer to Progent's private cloud hosting service at Flexential Data Center in Tampa Florida.
- SQL Server 2016 offers significant enhancements in performance, capacity, security, availability, BOYD integration, plus integrated business intelligence. New features include PolyBase for processing SQL and NoSQ databases simultaneously for data warehousing, Hadoop integration, Dynamic Data Masking, Mobile Reports, and centralized management of on-premises and cloud resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts can provide remote and onsite support to assist organizations of all sizes to design, deploy, manage or debug any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft products such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and SCOM. Also, Progent's SQL Server 2019 migration consultants can assist you to move to a current release of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade experts can help you to enhance your application servers and workstations efficiently from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can help you to calculate the risks and benefits of migrating to 64-bit computing, design an economical migration process that minimizes operational interruptions, and offer timely remote help to aid you to install 64-bit software and applications on your current computers. Progent's Microsoft-expert engineers can help you to integrate the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products like Windows Server, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- ProSight Network Audits are a quick and low-cost alternative for small and mid-size organizations to obtain an objective assessment of the overall health of their network. Based on a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms in the industry, and overseen by Progent's world-class group of information technology professionals, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the deployment of your core infrastructure assets adhere to leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and deliver immediate benefits such as a more manageable and safer AD environment. Both options also offer the long-term benefits of advanced remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include simpler management, better compliance with data security standards, more efficient utilization of IT assets, quicker troubleshooting, more reliable backup and restore, and higher availability. For details about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's Power BI experts can assist you to design, install, maintain, update or troubleshoot your Power BI environment. Progent can also help you to prepare your target data for Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to build and administer an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid network model to run Power BI. To learn more, visit Progent's Power BI integration services.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.