Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide selection of consulting and support assistance for information environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small businesses in the city of Stockton by Progent's team of seasoned technical professionals include:
- Progent has extensive experience both offering System Center Operations Manager consulting and using this advanced system monitoring solution.
Progent offers small and mid-sized organizations two economical outsourcing service options based on System Center Operations Manager:
Managed Server Monitoring Plan and
Comprehensive System Monitoring Solution.
To download a one-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing packages for small businesses click: Network Monitoring Packages.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection managed services deliver ultra-affordable multi-layer protection for physical servers and VMs, workstations, smartphones, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP utilizes contextual security and advanced machine learning for continuously monitoring and reacting to security threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP provides two-way firewall protection, intrusion alerts, device control, and web filtering via cutting-edge technologies packaged within one agent managed from a unified control. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can assist you to plan and configure a ProSight ESP deployment that addresses your company's unique needs and that helps you achieve and demonstrate compliance with legal and industry data protection regulations. Progent will assist you specify and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alerts that require urgent attention. Progent's consultants can also help your company to install and verify a backup and restore solution like ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business quickly from a potentially disastrous security attack such as ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint security and Exchange email filtering.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have extensive knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, damaged AD objects, removal of evaluation software configuration objects in on-line Active Directory environment, and repair of failed setups of Active Directory and AD-enabled applications. Progent is also experienced in using ďexpert onlyĒ AD tools like ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend configuration techniques that address important areas such as Active Directory naming conventions, hierarchical structure, IT administration model, selection and structure of group policy objects, plus security and monitoring specifications. Progent can also analyze the implications of alternate server and service configurations on functionality and speed. Progent can assist companies to plan and roll out configurations of AD Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts offer Aironet Wi-Fi AP consulting and Cisco Wi-Fi controller consulting to help you benefit from the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard to get three times the speed for your Wi-Fi LAN while extending the coverage area.
- Even if your IT budget is minimal, Progent offers cost- effective support options that will give your network system the stability, security, and performance your organization needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring service packages, leveraging the talent of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco certified IT experts, the most advanced network administration software, and economical service packages, can keep your mission-critical computer network applications and servers operating smoothly.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud integration experts offer cost-effective remote support to help businesses to integrate Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Amazon EC2 for virtual machine hosting, Amazon S3 for expandable cloud storage, and Amazon Glacier for low-cost archival storage. Progent can assist you with every aspect of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design, pilot testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security and compliance. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN technology and can help you create cloud-based or hybrid ecosystems that efficiently integrate Amazon AWS services. Progent can provide as-needed consulting or Progent can provide project management outsourcing services to help you move smoothly to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- Progent can give your company affordable online access to MS Exchange 2016 Server migration support, Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 integration consultants, Exchange 2010 experts and Microsoft Exchange 2007 support professionals to architect a dependable email solution that includes protected email connectivity throughout your organization. For road warriors with portable computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry management consulting.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that uses failover storage clustering along with replication to deliver fast, zero data loss disaster recovery between sites located up to 185 miles away from one another. Progent offers online or on-premises access to a NetApp MetroCluster expert who can help your business to design, deploy, administer, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery system based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your technical needs and IT budget. Progent can ensure you follow best practices for installing your MetroCluster environment by providing help with procedures such as assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, arranging plexes layout, setting up FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing Cisco and Brocade switches, implementing a tiebreaker, designing a configuration replication network, and testing your DR system to prove adherence with information assurance standards and government requirements.
- Progent's Virtual Help Desk Call Center support services are an integrated extension of your internal IT support organization. Virtual Help Desk can include high-end call center services such as a dedicated telephone number with customer-specific greeting. Progent can also send calls directly to staff members who are specially provisioned and trained to handle your account. In addition, Progent's Help Desk staff can use trouble tickets with any client trouble ticket software for transparent integration with your internal technical services organization. Advantages of Progent's Virtual Network Support Help Desk Call Center services include professional Microsoft Helpdesk expertise the minute you call, seamless extension of your internal resources, front-line support for urgent client problems, and by-the-minute billing.
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth consulting expertise in specialized application areas, allowing you to tailor fast, cost effective and comprehensive network solutions that fit the specific requirements of your operation. Progent's applications consultants can help you to benefit from Microsoft's important business applications by offering a range of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting services,
Dynamics GP Business Accounting Software training and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Business Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS (Retail Management System) configuration.
- Stealth penetration checking is a key part of any comprehensive network security plan. Progentís security experts can run thorough unannounced penetration security tests without the knowledge of your organization's in-house IT resources. Stealth penetration testing uncovers whether existing security monitoring systems such as intrusion detection warnings and event log monitoring are correctly set up and actively observed.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription backup and disaster recovery platform for small and medium-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a purpose-built physical storage device built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable functionality but which utilizes your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects critical business data produced on-premises, at one or multiple remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any location with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a wide array of consulting support services to assist your business to plan, configure, manage and repair a backup and disaster recovery solution built on Barracuda technology. For more information, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Progent's Citrix virtual desktop experts can assist your business to design, install, manage, and support a virtualized Windows desktop and application delivery system by providing XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can help you enhance your infrastructure for distributing server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter support consultants can help your organization to administer and maintain an off-site datacenter that offers high uptime, enhanced protection, and rapid disaster recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you with other virtualization platforms from Citrix by offering Citrix XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.