Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide assortment of engineering and support assistance for information networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size companies in Stockton by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent offers the services of a certified video conferencing engineer with an extensive background integrating technology from the leading telepresence providers such as Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can assist you to plan, configure, expand, or troubleshoot a video conferencing environment that preserves your current investment and maximizes the business value of your IT network. Progent also offers the expertise of infrastructure consultants who can assist companies of all sizes to create and maintain a communications network that delivers the performance, reliability, security, and scalability required to support your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- Microsoft supports seamless hybrid networks that combine Office 365 and local Exchange deployments. This allows you to have certain mailboxes located on your physical datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consultants can help your organization with any phase of planning, integrating and debugging your hybrid Office 365/Exchange network. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide as-needed expertise to help you through stubborn technical bottlenecks and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 initiative is carried out on time and within budget. For details about Progent's consulting services for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, refer to Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- If you want to redo your organizationís web site, build in-house sites for applications like as human resources or employee orientation, establish a compelling web presence for a new venture, or put together enterprise-level, data-driven e-commerce solutions, Progent has talented and experienced web designers and developers. Web site custom software development services available from Progent's Technology Specialists Team include web site software development, web site project management, ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database application experts, and Microsoft Access developers can help you to design, deploy, and maintain database-intensive sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you design and manage a protected, robust server and communications infrastructure featuring wireless connectivity, to support your web platforms.
- Progent can provide the affordable support of remote Internet connectivity consultants to assist your company to assess or update your ISP services so your Internet access solution matches your business needs. Services provided by Progent's engineers include evaluation of your current bandwidth use, carrier and service plan comparison and ordering, network provisioning, and managing a smooth switchover to a different ISP and/or service arrangement. Network provisioning can include enhancing current routers and switches and deploying new ones, implementing firewalls, and designing fault-tolerant Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- SharePoint 2016, intended for local installations of the SharePoint content management platform, supports deep integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid network models that transparently unify on-premises and cloud infrastructure and services. Additional improvements include fast deployment with the new MinRole role-based topology feature, increased scale, higher performance, tighter security and compliance, advanced analytics with Power BI integration, and a more engaging user experience for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer affordable online and on-premises consulting expertise, application development, and troubleshooting support for organizations of any size who intend to upgrade to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. To find out more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid deployment consulting services.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can provide companies of all sizes advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server is a complete, web-ready database and data analysis package that opens the door to the speedy development of enterprise-level business programs that offer your company a competitive edge. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query across the Internet and beyond the firewall. In addition to offering consulting, maintenance and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL experts can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity and profitability of your IT network. Progent can also help your company to carry out a cost-effective move to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from legacy releases of Microsoft SQL Server or from different database platforms.
- Progent has a long background delivering a full-spectrum of online network support and emergency repair services to local governments and school districts across the U.S. Progent is among the industryís pioneers in providing advanced remote network support and has provided IT support to organizations in every state. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's online information technology support for local governments eliminates travel costs and solves problems faster than onsite service calls.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery service for small and medium-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can include a purpose-built physical storage device manufactured by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with comparable features but which utilizes your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup safeguards vital company data produced on-premises, at one or more remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a physical or virtual Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a broad array of consulting services to help your business to design, integrate, manage and repair a backup and disaster recovery solution built on Barracuda technology. For details, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and medium-size companies to design, install, optimize, manage, and debug computer networks that incorporate teleworkers. For information about Progent's expertise for remote workers, see remote workforce integration help.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.