Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide selection of consulting and technical support assistance for information networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size companies in the city of Stockton by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- Progent offers enterprise clients online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's entire family of SAN storage products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware products. Areas of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include SAN architecture, cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, system management, information assurance, high availability, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN environments quickly and affordably following best practices.
- Progent's Jabber consultants offer online or on-premises expertise to assist businesses of any size to plan, implement, maintain, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified Communications Manager infrastructure. Progent can provide advanced expertise for all the products, technologies and services that make up building an end-to-end Cisco Jabber solution including Cisco network appliances and management tools, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, WiFi systems, cyber security, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and other components of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service centered on a brief interview with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The fact-finding interview is designed to evaluate your organization's ability either to block or recover quickly from a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you directly to collect information concerning your current antivirus tools and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can apply industry best practices to deploy a cost-effective security and backup/recovery system that aligns with your company's requirements. For additional information, refer to Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade support specialists can assist you to update your servers and workstations efficiently from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to understand the risks and benefits of migrating to 64-bit computing, plan an economical upgrade process that minimizes business disruptions, and offer timely remote support to aid your company to configure 64-bit software and applications on your current computers. Progent's Microsoft-premier engineers can assist your company to install the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products such as Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent's Virtual Call Center support services are a seamless extension of your in-house IT support staff. Virtual Help Desk can include advanced call center services such as a dedicated phone number with customer-specific greeting. Progent can also send calls automatically to staff members who are specially set up and trained to support your account. Also, Progent's Help Desk staff can manage trouble tickets from any client trouble ticket software for smooth integration with your in-house network services organization. Benefits of Progent's Virtual Network Support Help Desk Call Center services include professional Microsoft Help Desk Call Center expertise the minute you call, transparent extension of your in-house resources, front-line help for urgent client issues, and by-the-minute billing.
- Progent's backup and restore consultants offer support for a broad range of products and technologies that provide solutions for backing up Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and desktops plus notebooks and smartphones. Progent can help you with all major data protection products by delivering services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent can also provide support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, Mozy, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and medium-sized businesses as a low cost outsourced service for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consulting experts have over a decade of background designing, implementing, optimizing and fixing System Center Operations Manager environments and offer organizations of all sizes expert remote or onsite consulting services for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can assist your company to design an architecture for System Center 2012 Operations Manager servers that delivers the performance and availability needed to monitor your IT resources effectively, whether your infrastructure are onsite, cloud-based, or a mixed solution. Progent can also assist you to install and customize Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs based on industry best practices for tracking network infrastructure and Microsoft and 3rd-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can provide responsive online or on-premises technical support to help you to fix serious problems detected by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to assist your organization to migrate efficiently from Operations Manager 2016 to SCOM 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft Office and Office 365 consultants can assist businesses to integrate Office desktop and Microsoft Office 365 applications including Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Visio and OneNote into a cohesive productivity solution that offers fast return on investment and promotes improved business results. Progent can help your company to integrate Microsoft Office or Office 365 applications with each other and with additional core Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint Server, Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server deployed on-premises or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also help you to fix compatibility issues with various versions of Microsoft Office desktop and can provide customized online Microsoft Office and Office 365 instruction to individual users or teams.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection specialists can help organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use standard and custom content policies for monitoring the content of email messages and attachments and preventing the transmission of sensitive or unauthorized information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering solutions can also help your business avoid being blacklisted and keep in compliance with industry security standards and government requirements like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS. Read about the entire ProSight line of affordable network management outsourcing services for small organizations
- Progent's Cisco Meraki wireless access point consultants provide online and onsite support to assist businesses of any size to plan, install, maintain, expand or debug Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can assist you to set up and manage Meraki-based Wi-Fi networks for environments that can range from a teleworker's home or a branch office all the way to a large campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to configure additional Cisco technology including Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, routers and ASA firewalls to build a seamless ecosystem that provides identical connectivity, performance, security compliance, manageability and uptime for wired and Wi-Fi clients regardless of their mobility or computing device. (Check out Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.