Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's computer consulting for small businesses in the Stockton vicinity are concentrated on clients who require immediate and affordable help for network dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This brief list of Progent's engineering services and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can assist you to manage your Windows Server 2012 system or move from Windows Server 2012 R2 to a modern release of Windows Server. If you decide to move up to Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2022, Progent can help you to develop test environments and migration strategies; optimize your network for on-premises, multi-site, private or public cloud-based, and hybrid environments; train your IT support, staff; create a corporate-wide security plan; automate network administration; assist with creating applications; and generate and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server engineers offer Microsoft SharePoint 2019 planning assistance, SharePoint 2016 application development, SharePoint Server 2013 upgrade planning, and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 migration. Progent can assist you to rationalize the business justification for deploying the current release of SharePoint Server, consult with you on the most sensible version of SharePoint Server for your circumstances, provide configuration and integration services, help you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting database, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application software to operate with Microsoft SharePoint, design a comprehensive security plan that encompasses portal solutions, and deliver maintenance and Helpdesk services.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is an endpoint protection (EPP) solution that utilizes next generation behavior-based machine learning tools from SentinelOne to guard endpoints and servers and VMs against new malware attacks such as ransomware and file-less exploits, which easily evade legacy signature-based AV tools. ProSight Active Security Monitoring protects local and cloud-based resources and provides a unified platform to address the complete threat lifecycle including blocking, detection, containment, remediation, and post-attack forensics. Top capabilities include single-click rollback using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and automatic system-wide immunization against new attacks. Find out about the complete ProSight suite of affordable network monitoring and management services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can provide System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration and Microsoft Intune expertise to centralize and simplify the administration of your desktops and web-facing mobile devices. Progent can assist you to upgrade smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from an older change management platform or help you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 environment to support your changing business requirements.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network infrastructure consultants can assist clients to run Cisco's network management tools such as Cisco DNA Center and Meraki Dashboard to build a cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid network management system that ensures maximum security, availability and business continuity. To learn more, visit Cisco CCIE-certified network infrastructure management consultants.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service gives small and mid-sized companies the benefits of the same anti-ransomware technology deployed by some of the world's biggest enterprises including Walmart, Visa, and Salesforce. By delivering in-line malware filtering, detection, containment, restoration and analysis in a single integrated platform, Progent's Active Security Monitoring cuts TCO, streamlines management, and expedites operational continuity. The next-generation endpoint protection (NGEP) incorporated in Progent's ProSight ASM was ranked by Gartner Group as the "most visionary Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP)."
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to integrate, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy Voice over IP products to the newest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help you to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Unified CM, previously named CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Cisco Unified CM applications that include Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent can deliver expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving QoS, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and creating Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for high availability.
- Progent offers a wide array of affordable services to assist you business to deploy, integrate, repair, and manage desktop PCs and notebooks based on Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop consulting services include Windows 11 deployment support, Windows 10 planning assistance, Microsoft Windows 8.1 support, Windows 7 support, Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 integration and training, and 64-bit computing expertise.
- Progentís business information reporting consultants offer remote and on premises consulting to assist you with any aspect of business intelligence (BI) reporting from debugging or modernizing reports to planning and implementing an advanced business intelligence environment. Progent's BI experts can help your company to maintain your current reporting system, assist you to migrate reports from an outdated reporting product to a modern solution, and provide as-needed online training tailored to your individual requirements. Progentís management reporting professionals can provide experience in the leading business intelligence reporting tools including Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence suite (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel BI add-ins such as Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Designer.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide a comprehensive solution that manages all facets of remote Level 1 desktop technical support from service requests through ticketing, managing responsibility, remote desktop control, status tracking, problem resolution, and and reporting. Designed for smaller businesses with few if any dedicated supprt technicians for desktop issues, Progent's Help Desk Services offer remote support at a substantial savings from Progent's normal desktop service rates. Progent also offers fast as-needed escalation to subject matter experts to resolve the most issues. For more information, visit Progentís remote Call Center services for small organizations.
- Lync 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is a self-hosted software platform that enables organizations of any size to create a manageable and protected communications ecosystem that supports a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing model with instant messaging (IM), real-time presence, audio/video and web meetings with application sharing and whiteboard, and both IP-based and PSTN calling across a broad assortment of stationary PCs and handheld clients. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync Server 2013 consultants can assist you to maintain your current Lync deployment or plan and carry out an efficient migration to a more current solution by offering Skype for Business Server consulting. Progent can also advise you how to create a hybrid architecture that combines self-hosted Skype for Business Server with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.