Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad array of engineering and support help for IT systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Stockton vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Dynamics 365 Business Central, previously called Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Navision, is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution created for Azure cloud, onsite, or hybrid environments. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants, Excel specialists, Teams integrators, and Microsoft Azure experts can assist your organization to integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with popular Microsoft products. Progent's developers can provide SQL Server consulting and Power BI reporting expertise to help your organization to use Business Central/Dynamics NAV to create applications and reports that allow you to improve business choices. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central consultants can assist your business to manage outdated versions of Dynamic NAV/Navision or design and configure up-to-date Business Central environments.
- Progent makes use of the Flexential Tampa colocation center mainly to deliver private cloud hosting services. Progent maintains a group of IT consultants based in the vicinity of Tampa, and Progent can also provide remote support from Progent's countrywide roster of Microsoft-certified consultants, Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers, ISSIP-CISSP-certified security experts, Hyper-V and VMware virtualization professionals, and senior disaster recover planning consultants. Progent can also help your business to plan and execute a move to the Flexential facility by providing services such as designing solution configuration, specifying hardware components, system setup and validation, debugging, streamling online network management, and educating your IT staff. To learn more, visit Progent's private cloud VM hosting service at Flexential Data Center in Tampa Florida.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can assist your company to administer and troubleshoot legacy Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also show you how to estimate the likely business value of adopting Microsoft Windows Windows 10 or Windows 11. If it fits your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 10 upgrade consultants and Windows 11 deployment consultants can assist your IT organization to plan and implement a non-disruptive migration to a current version of Windows.
- Progent's Office Access consultants offer economical remote consulting services for all editions of Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and can provide expert help for Access application development, database migration, performance optimization, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide tailored online classes for Office Access application development and database administration.
- Progent can provide the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 engineers and seasoned software developers, DBAs, project management experts, Cisco-certified network engineers, disaster recovery planning specialists, and data security consultants to help you to maintain SQL Server 2012. Progent can also provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrade expertise or Microsoft SQL Server 2019 upgrade assistance to help you implement a more modern release of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection specialists can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use standard and custom content security policies for scanning the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of sensitive or inappropriate information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help organizations avoid being blacklisted and keep compliant with industry security standards and regulatory requirements like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small businesses
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services deliver economical in-depth protection for physical servers and virtual machines, desktops, mobile devices, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP utilizes contextual security and modern behavior analysis for continuously monitoring and responding to cyber threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP provides two-way firewall protection, penetration alerts, endpoint control, and web filtering through cutting-edge technologies packaged within one agent managed from a unified console. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can help you to plan and configure a ProSight ESP environment that meets your company's unique requirements and that allows you prove compliance with legal and industry information protection regulations. Progent will assist you specify and implement policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your network and respond to alarms that call for urgent action. Progent can also help you to set up and test a backup and restore solution like ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business quickly from a destructive cyber attack such as ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint protection and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- Progent offers online instruction for a range of client software. Progent's Online training covers topics that include Microsoft 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft 365 Word VBA programming, Publisher collaboration, Office Outlook security, Microsoft 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP migration, Windows 10 management, and Windows 11 upgrading. Live online learning offers all the advantages of traditional classroom seminars, including instant communication between clients and teachers, but avoids the costs of travel and the challenge of trying to accommodate the schedules of teachers and trainees.
- Load balancing of multiple servers enhances throughput and offers fault tolerance by side stepping failed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing services cover a broad assortment of high-availability load balancing technologies including network load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content dispatching products including Cisco Content Engine. Some of the high-availability load balancing solutions for which Progent offers consulting services include Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager; the Network Load Balancing mechanism of Windows Server 2012; the Software Defined Networking (SDN) Software Load Balancer (SLB) of Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server 2022; Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016; Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway; Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Engine and ACNS; and F5 Networks 3-DNS.
- Microsoft 365 offers rudimentary archiving but does not include integrated support for key data protection services such as Exchange backups or greater than 30-day point-in-time data recovery for OneDrive for Business or SharePoint. Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup (previously branded Altaro Office 365 Backup), delivers a feature-rich platform for automatic backup and quick restoration of all your company's Microsoft 365 mail, Teams Chats, SharePoint documents, OneDrive data, and the contents of Windows-powered endpoints. Progent is an authorized Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and offers ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup to deliver end-to-end management services for Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup product. ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup provides an affordable backup-as-a-service alternative that protects Microsoft 365 subscribers against data loss or corruption resulting from user or system error, malevolent corruption, and cyber attacks like ransomware. For more information, go to ProSight DPS 365 Total Backup solutions for Microsoft 365.
- The ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) solution that utilizes next generation behavior-based analysis technology from SentinelOne to defend endpoint devices as well as physical and virtual servers against modern malware attacks such as ransomware and file-less exploits, which routinely get by traditional signature-based AV products. ProSight ASM safeguards local and cloud resources and provides a single platform to manage the entire threat progression including blocking, infiltration detection, containment, remediation, and forensics. Key capabilities include single-click rollback using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and real-time system-wide immunization against new attacks. Find out about the complete ProSight series of low-cost outsourced network management services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), formerly known as CallManager, acts as the core of Cisco's collaboration portfolio. CUCM and Unified Communications Manager Express provide an advanced IP-PBX by integrating with apps that include Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Connection for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified Cisco Unified CM consultants can assist with any facet of Unified Communications Manager setup and debugging in areas such as integrating Voice over IP phones and video phones, designing dial plans, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR routers with CUBE support, creating UCS server failover systems for survivability, and integration with Exchange Server.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core features initially developed for and proven on Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically enhances the ability of the Windows Server platform to run private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by improving security, availability, expandability, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V specialists can help you to assess the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, set up test environments to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital applications, design an efficient network topology for a cloud-centric or hybrid installation, create and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade plan, educate your IT administration and technical support personnel, and deliver ongoing consulting and troubleshooting services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution delivers maximum business value. Progent's virtualization technology consultants also offer Windows 2022 Hyper-V Virtualization planning and implementation consulting and Windows 2019 Hyper-V Virtual Server upgrade to assist you to update your Hyper-V 2016 environment.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.