Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small businesses in Stockton are focused on clients who need fast and economical assistance with network dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience will provide an idea of how Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent can deliver a wide range of cost-effective consulting and support services to help you company to deploy, configure, repair, and manage workstations and notebooks powered by Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or various versions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC consulting services include Windows 10 planning consulting, Microsoft Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 7 technical support, MS Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit operating system expertise.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, previously branded CallManager, is the core of Cisco's collaboration platform. Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) offer a modern IP-PBX by integrating closely with unified messaging apps like Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified Cisco Unified CM consultants can assist with any aspect of Unified CM configuration and debugging in areas such as integrating Cisco VoIP phones and desktop video phones, reviewing dial plans, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE networking support, designing Cisco UCS server failover solutions for survivability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can help you to evaluate the advantages for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can provide rapid online or onsite contact with consulting experts in system planning and integration, software programming, database administration, and cybersecurity. For more information, see SQL Server 2019 integration expertise.
- Progent has extensive experience delivering a full-spectrum of online IT consulting and emergency repair services to local governments and school districts across the U.S. Progent is one of the industryís pioneers in delivering expert online IT consulting and has delivered network support to clients in every state. (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's remote computer support for local governments saves travel costs and solves problems more quickly than onsite service calls.
- ProSight Data Protection Services offer small and mid-sized businesses an affordable end-to-end solution for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a fixed monthly rate, ProSight DPS automates your backup processes and allows rapid recovery of vital files, applications and virtual machines that have become lost or corrupted due to component breakdowns, software bugs, natural disasters, human mistakes, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, plus Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Important data can be backed up on the cloud, to a local device, or to both. Progent's backup and recovery specialists can deliver advanced support to set up ProSight Data Protection Services to to comply with government and industry regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FIRPA, and PCI and, whenever necessary, can help you to recover your critical information. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight series of value-priced managed services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's business application software consultants can help your company to set up an e-commerce system that is secure, dependable, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to create a web site that is integrated with your marketing and inventory software to reduce the expense and increase the stability of on-line B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you develop custom web software based on powerful programming tools or customize off-the-shelf software products so that they accommodate your special business requirements. For data-driven web applications, Progent offers the expertise of SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access application programmers.
- Progent offers a family of budget-friendly, fixed-price services designed to allow small and medium-size organizations to utilize the same cutting-edge IT solutions deployed by many of the world's top corporations. The ProSight portfolio of IT management outsourcing services covers all critical aspects of modern networking such as email protection, security and compliance, update management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure management, private cloud hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's eBook about the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of IT security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and government organizations throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide expertise with any of the security services covered under GIAC certification including auditing network vulnerability, security incident management and response, intrusion detection, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with regulatory requirements for reporting incidents.
- SharePoint Server 2016, intended for onsite deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, supports deep integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid environments that transparently combine on-premises and cloud-based resources. Additional improvements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole feature, larger scale, faster performance, tighter security and compliance, advanced analytics with Power BI integration, and a modernized client experience for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer affordable online and on-premises consulting expertise, application development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of all sizes who intend to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2016 migration support.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection specialists can assist you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use specified content policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of sensitive or unauthorized data or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help your business avoid reputation loss and stay in compliance with industry security standards and government requirements including HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Find out about the complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced outsourced network management services for small organizations
- Progent's Cisco-certified consultants offer Cisco Aironet wireless access point configuration support and Cisco Wi-Fi controller expertise to help you benefit from the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard to get three times the speed for your wireless LAN while increasing the signal coverage.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.