Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad range of engineering and technical support assistance for computer environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Support services available to small companies in the Stockton area by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical experts include:
- The majority of organization multi-office communications networks feature no redundancy from Internet connection failures. Progentís interoffice connectivity engineers can help small companies create zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity via fully redundant networks with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can plan and implement high-availability Inter-office networks supported by non-stop EIGRP routers or zero-downtime OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how multi-path connections and automatic fail-over offer economical 24x7 interoffice connectivity.
- Progent's eCommerce software experts can assist your company to setup an e-commerce environment that is protected, reliable, and fast. Progent can also show you how to create a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and supply chain applications to reduce the expense and increase the reliability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you design custom web applications using industry standard development utilities or customize popular applications so that they accommodate your special business needs. For data-driven web applications, Progent offers the expertise of SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access application developers.
- Progent's short-term IT staffing services allow organizations to meet sudden increases in demand for IT professionals without dealing with the costs and delays that come with vetting and hiring reliable technical workers and without adding to your permanent workforce. To learn about Progent's short-term IT staffing services, go to Progent's temporary IT staffing services.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM), previously named CallManager, is the center of Cisco's collaboration solution. Cisco Unified CM and Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) offer a location-independent IP-PBX solution by integrating with applications such as Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, Unity Express for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM consultants can help with any facet of Unified CM support and debugging in areas that include integrating Voice over IP phones and video IP phones, reviewing dial plans, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR routers with CUBE support, creating UCS server clustering systems for high availability, and integration with Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Progent can help you utilize Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or SUA to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU offers interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows folders over NFS and improved authentication in Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a large set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development toolkit for porting software.
- Progent can provide advanced remote consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and education to assist you to respond to possible disasters, minimize service disruption for your most critical network functions, eliminate lost information, and meet examiners' letters and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your executive and network support group to provide risk analysis, identify interdependencies, specify the assets required to run your organization, determine business-critical network functions and specify allowable restoration times, qualify hot backup centers, set up secure offsite connectivity for key employees, plan notification mechanisms and assign duties for personnel, write a complete recovery plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to carry the business continuity solution. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can show you how to plan and deploy a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- Progent provides full and meaningful documentation of all service work to make sure customers do not feel like a hostage to their IT service provider. Progent sends email accounts of support activity immediately after finishing each service interaction, and also encloses a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive IT service reporting makes it less disruptive for customers to move to a different service organization or assume more support duties in house. Complete service documentation also provides IT managers the visibility required to assess the quality of maintenance services and develop more realistic network budgets.
- Integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones typically requires that you set up and optimize numerous components of your Wi-Fi infrastructure including wireless access points, routers, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and management software. Progent's wireless VoIP phone configuration experts offer remote and on-premises assistance to help your organization build and manage a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by delivering integration services that can range from troubleshooting the configuration of a wireless IP phone or AP to offering project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for updating the wireless architecture of an entire campus.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.