Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide range of engineering and technical support help for computer systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small organizations in Stockton by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it simple and inexpensive for smaller businesses to diagram, track, reconfigure and troubleshoot their connectivity hardware like routers, firewalls, and load balancers plus servers, printers, endpoints and other devices. Using state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch ensures that network maps are kept current, copies and manages the configuration of almost all devices on your network, tracks performance, and generates notices when potential issues are discovered. By automating tedious management activities, WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary chores like network mapping, expanding your network, finding devices that require critical software patches, or resolving performance problems. Read about the entire ProSight series of affordable managed services for small and medium-size businesses
- Load balancing of multiple servers enhances performance and provides fault tolerance by side stepping downed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing consulting services address a wide selection of high-availability load balancing technologies including system load balancing, load balanced application software, LAN/WAN backbone routing, and content delivery products such as F5 Networks 3DNS. Fault tolerant load balancing providers for which Progent can provide consulting services include Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB feature of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and Cisco CDN Software, and F5 Networks BIG-IP.
- Progent's business software consultants can help your company to set up an e-commerce environment that is secure, reliable, and fast. Progent can also help you to architect a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and supply chain applications to reduce the expense and improve the reliability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you create specialized web software based on powerful programming utilities or customize popular applications so that they address your specific business needs. For data-intensive web applications, Progent can provide the services of Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access database application programmers.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to validate the skill of information technology security professionals. GIAC accreditations are recognized by companies and government organizations around the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide help with all of the network security disciplines covered under GIAC certification such as auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, event management and response, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) helps to ensure top performance and dependable
uptime for critical applications by offering centralized, mixed-platform tracking of physical
and virtual infrastructure installed throughout local datacenters and private and public clouds.
Progent's consulting team can provide advanced remote and onsite expertise to help
businesses of any size to design, implement, optimize, update and repair Operations Manager 2016
solutions. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist you to move to Operations Manager
2016 from older releases or from different IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or
integrate multiple monitoring systems into a unified infrastructure management solution. Progent can also show you
how to extend your SCOM 2016 scope to incorporate resources based in public clouds by
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network consultants can assist your company to plan and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, enhance and support your infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from outdated devices to current releases. Progent's Junos OS engineers can provide support for Juniper's flagship network control software to enable your business to simplify the administration and improve the security of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has extensive experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can assist organizations manage networks that include a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as seasoned database application programmers, DBAs, project management experts, Cisco-certified network architects, business continuity planning specialists, and data security consultants to assist you to maintain SQL Server 2012 or carry out a smooth upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or in-person support to help organizations of any size to design, implement, administer, and repair a backup solution built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) consulting experts can help you to upgrade from older releases of SCDPM or from another backup system, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 implementation for on premises, cloud, or hybrid environments. Progent can provide occasional support for fixing particularly stubborn issues, or comprehensive project management services. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration experts can help you to plan and implement an efficient upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi consultants offer in-depth consulting services for Cisco's Wi-Fi technology by providing support that includes Cisco Aironet wireless access point configuration support, Cisco Small Business wireless access points consulting services, Catalyst 9100 Series Wireless access points solution planning, configuration, and debugging services, Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi access point configuration and consulting services, and Cisco Wi-Fi controller expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 upgrade engineers can help you to manage and maintain Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to assess the likely strategic benefits of moving to Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration consultants and Windows 10 integration consultants can help your IT organization to design and carry out an efficient deployment of Windows 10.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.