Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT support for small and mid-size companies in the Stockton neighborhood are focused on customers who require immediate and economical help for network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- SQL Server 2016 offers significant improvements in performance, scale, security, uptime, mobile computing support, and integrated BI. New features include PolyBase for processing structured and unstructured databases simultaneously for data warehousing, R language integration, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and centralized management of on-premises and cloud resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts can provide remote and on-premises expertise to assist businesses of any size to design, deploy, administer or debug any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with other key Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- SharePoint 2016, intended for local implementations of SharePoint, offers deep integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid network models that transparently unify local and cloud infrastructure and services. Other improvements include fast deployment with the new MinRole role-based topology installation feature, increased scale, higher performance, tighter cybersecurity, advanced analytics via Power BI support, and a more engaging user experience for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer affordable online and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and debugging support for organizations of all sizes who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid deployment support.
- In completing IT projects for large organizations, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on discreet milestones in order to meet budgets, tight project schedules, and engineering goals while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of proven industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project requirements, architecture proposals, proof of concept piloting, design adjustment, and expertly managed deployment. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive historical record of technical services provided and to assist in future system management.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network engineers can assist you to plan and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, enhance and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and migrate efficiently from discontinued products to current versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer support for Juniper's premier network operating system to help your business to streamline the management and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and firewalls. Progent also has broad experience maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can assist you manage networks that incorporate a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist your company to connect your Apple macOS and OS X desktops with your Microsoft Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will make sure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly enabled. Progent can also provide a broad array of Microsoft Exchange consulting including integration, troubleshooting, security, mobile user support, system tuning, plus spam and virus filtering and email encryption. Progent also can provide customized in person or remote macOS webinars.
- Progent's consultants can help small and mid-size businesses to configure and debug teleconferencing platforms to allow their telecommuters to communicate securely and efficiently with colleagues and clients. For information about ways Progent's experts can help organizations to integrate and maintain video conferencing platforms for telecommuters, go to conferencing support services for an at-home workforce.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a revamped architecture that improves cloud readiness, works with the most popular handheld devices, allows single login with Microsoft Azure AD, and tightens security. Progent's experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the depth and breadth of knowledge and hands-on experience to address the critical IT and business challenges associated with deploying and managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist you to carry out an efficient migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this powerful product.
- Progent offers online training for a range of productivity applications. Progent's Webinar training covers topics such as Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Office 365 Word VBA development, Publisher collaboration, Office Outlook security, Microsoft Office Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 configuration. Live online training offers the advantages of conventional classroom seminars, including instant interaction between clients and teachers, but avoids the costs of travel and the challenge of attempting to synchronize the availability of trainers and students.
- Progent's Check Point firewall consultants can show you how to plan, configure, and manage firewall solutions built around Check Point Next Generation security gateways and Check Point's subscription-based security services. Progent's consultants can also help you to maintain older Check Point firewall models or upgrade smoothly to Check Point's next-generation security gateways. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point firewalls, visit Check Point Software next generation firewall integration consulting.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organizations to set up their at-home employees with secure and efficient integration with public cloud services. To learn about ways Progent can assist you to set up resilient Cloud access for their telecommuters, visit cloud integration consulting services for an at-home workforce.
- Progent offers high-level online consulting for business continuity planning, validation, and training to help you to respond to potential catastrophes, minimize service disruption for your essential network operations, eliminate lost information, and meet regulatory mandates and business requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your management and network administration staff to provide risk analysis, define interdependencies, identify the assets needed to operate your business, prioritize key IT services and define acceptable restoration times, select colocation centers, set up secure offsite access capability for key workers, plan notification systems and define responsibilities for personnel, write a comprehensive recovery plan, and provide training for key people to carry your agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent can provide the cost-effective support of online Internet connectivity experts to assist your organization to assess or enhance your Internet services so your Internet access solution meets your business needs. Services available from Progent's engineers include evaluation of your existing bandwidth utilization, carrier and plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and managing a smooth move to a different carrier and/or service arrangement. Provisioning can include optimizing current routers and deploying new ones, setting up firewalls, and upgrading dependable BGP architectures.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.