Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's network support for small companies in the Stockton vicinity are concentrated on clients who require quick and affordable help for network reliability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will give you an idea of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor credential is a globally recognized qualification that indicates mastery in IS security auditing. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA credential has consultants undergo a comprehensive test given by the ISACA professional group. Progent can provide the services of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit consultant trained to help businesses in the areas of information systems audit process, IT enforcement, network assets and architecture lifecycle, information technology service delivery, safeguarding of data resources, and business continuity planning.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist you to connect your Apple macOS and OS X desktops with your Microsoft Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is optimally setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are correctly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a full array of Microsoft Exchange consulting including systems integration, troubleshooting, security management, remote access, system tuning, plus spam and virus filtering and email encryption. Progent also can provide customized in person or remote macOS webinars.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants can provide Cisco Aironet wireless AP planning and deployment consulting and Cisco wireless controller consulting so you can benefit from the 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi standard to get three times the speed for your wireless network while expanding the area covered.
- Progent offers a wide array of affordable consulting and support services to assist your company to deploy, integrate, repair, and administer workstations and laptops powered by Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop consulting services include Windows 10 migration assistance, Windows 8.1 technical support, Windows 7 technical support, MS Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit computing expertise.
- Progent's easy by-the-minute billing model requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other companies have minimum billable time or other extra fees that drive up service. For remote support during normal business hours, you only pay for the time spent working on your problem. If it only takes ten minutes to fix your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you are billed only for the time when a Progent expert is actually on-site working on your problems. Just Progent's value priced by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day on-site service calls, you may be billed for our engineerís travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of engineers located within the entire service territory, an available consultant is typically close by to help. Progent can in addition dispatch on-premises support to most zip codes in the United States within one business day of receiving a service call. Progent's online technical support team has provided help to small businesses in every state (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in delivering best-in-class performance for SSL inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall experts can help you to configure your Fortinet firewalls to safeguard all your digital assets at the network edge, within the data center core, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To find out more, see Fortinet NGFW firewall consultants.
- Progent is experienced in the design, setup, and integration of cohesive computer networks by melding advanced technology from a variety of top hardware and software vendors. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco networking engineering services, consulting for Apple Mac and Apple iOS platforms, Linux support, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, Oracle database administration and development support, Citrix XenApp support, and Juniper firewall and VPN router set up.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network technology consultants can provide expert remote and onsite support and troubleshooting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for applications that range from small or midsize businesses and campus networks to enterprise data centers and public clouds. Progent can assist you to deploy Cisco's quickly improving switch technology to realize the speed, scale, availability, virtualization, security and ease of management demanded by your business. For information about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch support. For information about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus Series of data center switches, refer to Nexus switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For information about Progent's support for Meraki switches, visit Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls deliver a major performance improvement over Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X security appliances and offer centralized control of advanced cybersecurity features such as application visibility, next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), DDoS mitigation, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall consultants can assist you to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Cisco Firepower firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and help you integrate Firepower firewalls with Cisco's subscription-based security services to create and centrally control IT environments that include branch offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For more information about Cisco's Firepower line of NGFWs Firewalls, refer to Cisco Firepower firewalls consulting expertise.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online experts can provide advanced online and on-premises support services for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft products that work in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Services provided by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional integration, SharePoint Server 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint 2010 design and configuration, SQL Server 2016 migration, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 consulting, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 management, Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel development, and PowerPoint and Visio webinar training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to assist your company to enhance your environment to accommodate local, branch office, home-based, and mobile workers so they can utilize Project Server to work together securely and efficiently. Progent's security experts can assist your IT team to plan and police security workflows that protect sensitive project data without interfering with the productive sharing of legitimate data.
- In performing IT projects for large customers, Progent uses a phased method based on defined steps in order to adhere to budget constraints, tight project schedules, and engineering goals while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes proven industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project goals definition, design proposals, pilot testing, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expert deployment. All phases are documented to provide a detailed historical record of technical services delivered and to assist in future system management.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery platform that combines array-based storage clustering along with synchronous replication to deliver rapid, zero data loss disaster recovery between sites located as far as 185 miles (300km) apart from each other. Progent offers access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can help you to plan, configure, manage, upgrade, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery system based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to select an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your technical needs and budget. Progent can ensure you follow leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster solution by delivering guidance with procedures like assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, arranging plexes layout, provisioning volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning Cisco and Brocade switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and verifying your disaster recovery system to prove adherence with industry standards and government requirements.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.