Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's network support for small businesses in the Stockton vicinity are concentrated on customers who require quick and economical assistance with system dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent offers interactive remote webinar training classes. Virtual online classes provide a flexible and low-cost solution for teaching your IT personnel to use a wide range of important applications including Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Project. Progent also offers individualized training for Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. In addition, Progent offers on-premises training for clients major cities across the U.S.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously called SyteLine, is an ERP solution that embodies more than a quarter century of background assisting manufacturing and distribution companies to simplify complicated supply chains and streamline critical processes to bring products to market quickly and adhere to customer schedules dependably. Progent can provide the skills of an ERP consultant with over 20 years of experience with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent can provide online or on-premises consulting that can range from occasional advice to end-to-end solution planning and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample services available from Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include installation, migration, process improvement, application development, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, technical support, ETL, Excel and SQL integration, training, and database administration. To find out more, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite ERP Consulting Services.
- Cisco's Small Business family of access points are Linux-based devices designed as entry-level wireless solutions for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified wireless infrastructure experts offer remote or onsite configuration and troubleshooting support to help you to design, configure, update, optimize, manage and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business wireless AP deployments of any size or architecture. For more information about Progent's consulting services for both current and older Cisco Small Business family of wireless APs, refer to Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 wireless APs consulting services.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consultants have more than 15 years of background deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting the key platforms that make up Microsoft System Center and can assist your organization to plan, install, support, and fix your Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to optimize the availability and performance of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and local and Cloud-based datacenters. Progent also offers System Center 2016 upgrade planning and support to assist your organization to transition to the current edition of System Center from an older one or from another IT management platform to deliver the benefits of best-in-class deployment, management automation, security and compliance, plus datacenter and application performance monitoring.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include planning, piloting, deploying and troubleshooting networks based on Microsoft products by offering services including complicated Active Directory and Azure Active Directory design, Exchange Server 2019 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, SQL Server application programming, and Oracle DBA support and programming. For application and network management automation, Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment and troubleshooting, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager expertise. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 migration consulting, and Exchange Server 2013 upgrades, Progent can help with project planning and can also provide local support in deployment at branch offices in major metropolitan areas across the U.S. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE-certified network consulting experts can assist enterprises to resolve intractable network issues impacting the stability or performance of mixed-platform networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified network security engineers can provide an impartial and complete security assessments to help enterprises validate their compliance with regulatory security standards.
- Progent can deliver a broad range of affordable consulting and support services to help your company to deploy, integrate, repair, and manage workstations and laptops powered by Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC consulting services include Windows 10 migration assistance, Microsoft Windows 8.1 consulting, Microsoft Windows 7 support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit computing expertise.
- Progent's simple per-minute billing policy has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other companies have minimum charges or other extra charges that drive up support costs. For remote support during normal business hours, you only pay for the time spent resolving your problem. If it only takes ten minutes to solve your problem, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are billed only for the time when Progent's consultant is actually onsite solving your problems. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For emergency same-day onsite service calls, you may be charged for our expertís travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Since Progent maintains a large pool of consultants located within the entire service territory, an available consultant is usually close by to help. Progent can in addition dispatch on-premises technical support to most zip codes in the U.S. within one business day of receiving a support request. Progent's remote technical support group has delivered help to small companies in every state in the U.S (See Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers can provide expert online and onsite consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for environments that range from small or midsize organizations and campus LANs to giant data centers and service providers. Progent can assist you to deploy Cisco's rapidly improving switch solutions to achieve the speed, expandability, uptime, virtualization support, data protection and ease of management required for your business. For information about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, see Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For details about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's Nexus family of switches, see Cisco Nexus switch consulting and support services. To learn about Progent's support for Meraki switches, see Cisco Meraki switches configuration and management.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to set up their home-based employees with safe and efficient access to public cloud applications and services. For details about ways Progent's experts can help you to configure robust Cloud access for their remote workforce, go to cloud integration support services for a remote workforce.
- Prosight Network Audits are a quick and affordable way for small and medium-size organizations to get an objective assessment of the overall health of their information system. Powered by some of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms available, and overseen by Progent's world-class team of IT professionals, ProSight Network Audits show you how closely the configuration of your core infrastructure devices adhere to leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and deliver instant benefits such as a cleaner and safer AD environment. Both options also provide the long-term advantages of advanced remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These advantages can include simpler network management, improved compliance with information security regulations, more efficient utilization of network resources, faster troubleshooting, more dependable backup and restore, and higher availability. To learn more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's short-term staff augmentation services enable organizations to respond to the need for network support personnel without incurring the expense and hassle associated with vetting and hiring reliable technical workers and without adding to your full-time workforce. To find out about Progent's short-term staff augmentation services, refer to Progent's temporary IT staffing services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants can provide a wide variety of remote services to assist your organization to plan, program, test, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot business applications powered by any version of Excel, including Excel 2016 and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can help your business to migrate your existing Excel solutions to the latest versions of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Google Android smart phones and tablets, and identify and fix compatibility problems between various versions of Office Excel. Progent offers as-needed support to organizations who need a quick solution to a specific problem related to Office Excel and Progent also offers comprehensive project management services for migrating or developing line-of-business application software built on Excel. Progent's affordable online training for Office Excel can be customized to address the special requirements of individual users or groups.
- Progent has provided remote technical consulting help to businesses in every state in the United States. Many of these clients have expressed their appreciation to Progent in the form of testimonials to the quality of Progent's service staff. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to see what they say concerning the quality of Progent's IT services.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.