Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad selection of consulting and technical support help for IT networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in Stockton by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent can deliver a broad range of cost-effective support services to assist you company to install, configure, troubleshoot, and administer desktop PCs and laptops based on Windows, macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, Microsoft Windows 8.1 configuration and support, Windows 7 support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit operating system expertise.
- Progent provides live online classes for a range of client software. Progent's Online training covers areas such as Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Office 365 Word VBA macro programming, PowerPoint co-editing, Office Outlook security, Office 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP migration, and Windows 10 configuration. Online education provides the benefits of conventional classroom sessions, such as immediate interaction between clients and teachers, but eliminates the costs of transportation and the hassle of attempting to accommodate the schedules of teachers and students.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a tightly integrated extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, is a unified voicemail solution that promotes productive collaboration by offering a variety of alternatives for accessing calls and messages within a framework that is simple to deploy and manage. Unity Connection lets you read and manage voice messages from your Exchange inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber, a Cisco Unified VoIP endpoint, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), offered in certain Cisco ISR routers, offers cost-effective voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and automated-attendant functions for small to mid-size businesses and corporate satellite locations with as many as 500 voice mailboxes. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consulting experts can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and technical support services to make sure your voice messaging deployment gives you the highest possible competitive advantage.
- Progentís Co-managed Help Desk services make it possible for your IT organization to share the load for Help Desk support seamlessly between your IT team and Progent's large roster of seasoned technical support technicians and matter experts (SMEs). Progentís Help Desk sharing service is a collaborative support solution based on the leading PSA tool for managing end-user service requests, ticket lifecycle, responsibility, progress tracking, and metrics. For details, see Progentís Help Desk Co-management services.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients remote or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete family of SAN storage software and hardware products including ONTAP data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware products. Components of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, system management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent can provide Tier 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN storage deployments quickly and affordably based on industry best practices.
- Even if your IT budget is modest, Progent offers cost- effective service options that will give your IT network the reliability, protection, and functionality your organization requires. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring and Reporting service packages, leveraging the skill of experienced Microsoft and Cisco certified IT experts, the most advanced network administration software, and economical service packages, will keep your critical computer network software and servers up and running.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) credential is a prestigious qualification that indicates expertise in IS security audit and control. Certified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA credential has candidates pass a comprehensive examination administered by the ISACA professional group. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit professional trained to assist businesses in the areas of information systems audit process, information technology enforcement, systems and infrastructure lifecycle, IT support, safeguarding of information resources, and disaster recovery planning.
- Progentís BI reporting consultants can provide remote and onsite consulting to assist you with any facet of BI reporting from debugging or modernizing applications to planning and implementing a comprehensive BI solution. Progent's BI experts can help your company to support your existing reporting system, help you to migrate reports from a discontinued reporting product to a modern solution, and provide as-needed online mentoring tailored to your individual needs. Progentís business reporting and analytics professionals offer expertise in the leading business intelligence reporting platforms such as Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel BI add-ins including Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Builder.
- Progent's Cisco-certified VoIP experts can provide Cisco UC540 consulting services to assist you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP system or design and implement a smooth migration to a modern IP telephony and voicemail system.
- Progent has provided remote technical support help to companies in every state in the U.S. Many of these customers have expressed their appreciation to Progent via testimonials to the quality of Progent's service personnel. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to learn what people have said concerning the quality of Progent's network support services.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.