Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide range of engineering and support assistance for information systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Stockton vicinity by Progent's staff of seasoned technical professionals include:
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting outsourcing service offers complete hosting of a small organization's servers in an environment that delivers the highest degree of availability and scalability and is also easy to transfer to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting options are built on mature virtualization platforms that allow small companies with mixed- platform environments to economize significantly on the costs of capital investments, infrastructure support, and network administration while benefiting from world-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented level of vendor flexibility. Learn about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has managed the design and deployment of hundreds of innovative business solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to address the needs of small businesses who can't justify the high cost of maintaining a large IT organization but who still need information networks with world-class dependability, protection, and performance.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes a wide selection of Wave 2 Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and switches. UniFi devices running throughout multiple sites with thousands of access points can be remotely configured and managed using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, management, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent can provide the expertise of veteran wireless consultants who can help your organization to determine the benefits of Ubiquitiís UniFi technology for your environment and help you to plan, install, manage, and maintain your UniFi solution. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- In performing IT projects for enterprise customers, Progent utilizes a phased method based on defined milestones in order to meet budgets, tight project schedules, and technical objectives while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of established industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes requirements definition, architecture proposals, project pilots, design adjustment, and expertly managed deployment. All phases are documented to provide a detailed description of technical services delivered and to assist in ongoing system maintenance.
Cisco's Small Business series of wireless access points are Linux-based devices intended as value-priced Wi-Fi APs for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE wireless network consultants offer remote or onsite integration and troubleshooting services to help your organization to plan, configure, update, tune, manage and debug Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access point environments of any size or topology. To find out more about Progent's support for both current and legacy Cisco Small Business family of wireless APs, refer to Cisco Small Business WiFi APs planning and support.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent offers the services of veteran IT experts with decades of experience as IT project managers for program development, information technology deployment, and process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven project managers can provide world-class management expertise to help enterprise customers to follow leading practices to ensure that major projects are successfully completed on time and on budget.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) is designed to promote consistent performance and maximum
availability for key applications by offering centralized, mixed-platform monitoring of IT resources installed across local datacenters and private and public clouds.
Progent's SCOM consulting team can provide advanced online and onsite expertise to assist organizations of all sizes to design, implement, optimize, enhance and repair SCOM 2016
deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consultants can help you to migrate to Operations Manager
2016 from earlier releases of Operations Manager or from other IT infrastructure monitoring products, or combine a variety of monitoring tools into a unified IT management ecosystem. Progent can also show you
how to expand your Operations Manager 2016 scope to include infrastructure hosted on public clouds by
providing Microsoft Azure
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Progent can supply businesses with an information management expert who can function as a part-time Chief Information Officer. This experienced IT officer can offer strategic direction to help you to deploy appropriate technology to enhance business operations so they match better with your corporate goals. Your business can develop and implement a well conceived IT strategy without absorbing the expense of a full-time senior IT executive. Vital tasks Progent's part-time Chief Information Officer can carry out include strategic planning, rationalizing technology budgets, developing models for TCO and ROI, reengineering business processes, negotiating with vendors, establishing security and compliance policies, business impact analysis, automating network management, software revision control, IT asset documentation control, and disaster recovery/business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's Android phone integration consulting services have years of experience delivering online and on-premises assistance for businesses of any size who want to integrate Android phones into their IT networks so that users can be productive while on the go. Progent offers the breadth of know-how to solve network problems that involve multiple vendors and that represent a mix of older and current information technology. Progent offers budget-friendly online technical support to help you with any facet of planning, implementing, managing and maintaining your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can deliver occasional support to assist you to handle particularly stubborn technical issues, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management support to help you complete major network projects on schedule and on budget. Progent can assist with local, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and offers support for all major operating systems, applications, management tools and network infrastructure. Progent also offers customized group or one-on-one classes to show you how to manage and use Android phones and tablets to maximize their business value.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to certify the skill of computer security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and institutions all over the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer help with any of the network security disciplines covered within GIAC certification including auditing network vulnerability, event handling, intrusion detection, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access developers and consultants can provide affordable remote support for all editions of Microsoft Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide expert assistance for application programming, database migration, performance tuning, report design, and maintenance. Progent also offers custom webinar classes for Access application development and database administration.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.