Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts can deliver a broad range of consulting and technical support help for information networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Stockton by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2013 developers, SharePoint 2010 specialists and SharePoint 2007 consultants can help you rationalize the business justification for deploying the latest release of Microsoft SharePoint Server, consult with you on the appropriate version of SharePoint Portal Server for your application, offer setup and integration expertise, help you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting database, improve your network integrity, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application software to work with Microsoft SharePoint, design a company-wide security plan that incorporates portal solutions, and provide maintenance and Help Desk support.
- Virtualization technologies enable businesses to maximize utilization, streamline network operations, and enhance application availability and security. run several virtual servers on one physical computer. Typical usage scenarios for virtualization include resource efficiency, inexpensive hosts for applications that require older operating systems, and affordable quarantining of application programming or pilot environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtual server engineers offer Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking support services, Windows Hyper-V Virtual Server help, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, VMware NSX virtual network design and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server assistance. Progent can deploy virtual servers to maximize speed, reliability and manageability while at the same time lowering expenses; propose and test business recovery plans that reduce productivity loss in the event of a major failure; and deliver continuing maintenance, repair, and consulting assistance as computer technology evolves.
- Hyper-V 2016 incorporates key technologies first developed for and refined on Microsoft Azure, among the world's largest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically improves the suitability of the Windows Server platform to run private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by enhancing security, availability, expandability, manageability, dependability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consulting team can assist you to assess the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, set up pilot systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital applications, design an efficient network architecture for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, create and execute a non-disruptive upgrade strategy, educate your IT management and support staff, and deliver as-needed consulting and debugging services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you the highest possible business value.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) services offer affordable in-depth protection for physical and virtual servers, desktops, mobile devices, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP utilizes adaptive security and advanced machine learning for round-the-clock monitoring and responding to security assaults from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers firewall protection, intrusion alerts, device control, and web filtering via leading-edge tools incorporated within one agent accessible from a unified console. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can help your business to design and configure a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your company's specific requirements and that helps you achieve and demonstrate compliance with government and industry information protection regulations. Progent will help you specify and implement policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alarms that call for immediate attention. Progent can also assist you to set up and test a backup and restore system like ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can recover rapidly from a destructive security attack such as ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Exchange email filtering.
- SQL Server 2014 includes major enhancements in critical areas such as speed, uptime, security, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first version of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory technology that operates transparently with all workloads including OLTP, enterprise data warehousing, and business analytics (BI). Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can deliver cost-effective remote and on-premises consulting services that include planning, deployment, management, troubleshooting, and application development services to enable businesses of any size to realize fast return from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. If your organization is currently running SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist your company to carry out an efficient migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent can help you deploy Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows folders over NFS and integrated authentication in Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a large set of UNIX/Linux tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development kit for porting software.
- The latest strains of crypto-ransomware not only encrypt vital online data but also infect most available system backups. Progent's proven ransomware cleanup experts can help you to reconstruct a network damaged by a crypto-ransomware crypto-worm like Ryuk, WannaCry, Hermes, Spora, TeslaCrypt, or Locky. For more information, visit ransomware removal and system recovery consulting.
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle expert for Oracle database administration services or an Oracle application developer. Progent can assist your business to develop effective mechanisms for critical Oracle database administration activities such as database tuning, backup and restore processes, and information protection, or train your in-house staff to use industry leading practices for streamlining various management procedures. Progent can in addition offer the services of a PL/SQL developer to assist your company to design, tune, enhance, or migrate Oracle-based programs that can range from forms to data-driven web commerce sites. Progent offers skill using SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can also assist you to tune current SQL code by utilizing Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.