Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad range of consulting and technical support help for IT networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small businesses in the city of Stockton by Progent's team of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- SharePoint 2019 offers much of the modern experience drawn from SharePoint Online, serving as a crossover release that bridges the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants can provide affordable remote and on-premises consulting, application development, and debugging services for businesses of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. Progent can assist you design and execute an efficient upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that combines local and cloud-based infrastructure into a seamless information management system. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online services.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is an integrated collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating key sales functions including listings, orders, shipments, fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's extensive online selling environment and automating their sales, merchants can broaden their market, reduce their operating costs, accelerate response time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service developers can collaborate with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can cut development time and get to market quickly.
- Progent's Meraki wireless access point experts offer online and on-premises support services to assist organizations of all sizes to design, deploy, maintain, expand or debug Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed wireless access points. Progent can help you to set up and manage Meraki-based Wi-Fi networks for sites that can range from a teleworker's home or a branch office all the way to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also assist you to configure other Cisco technology such as Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, routers and firewalls to create a seamless ecosystem that provides the same connectivity, responsiveness, security compliance, manageability and uptime for wired and wireless clients regardless of their location or computing device. (Check out Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network devices includes a wide selection of Wave 2 Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and switches. Ubiquiti UniFi appliances installed across multiple venues with thousands of APs can be remotely configured and administered with free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines deployment, discovery, management, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent can provide the skills of veteran wireless professionals who can assist your organization to determine the value of UniFi technology for your environment and assist you to design, deploy, manage, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. To learn more, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include evaluation, piloting, deploying and repairing IT environments built around Microsoft technologies by offering services such as complex Active Directory and Azure Active Directory configuration, Exchange Server 2019 management, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 management, SQL Server application development, and Oracle database administration consulting and programming. For application and network monitoring and management, Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2016 consulting, System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager expertise. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 migration support services, Windows 11 installation consulting, and Exchange Server 2013 migrations, Progent can help with planning and also offers onsite help in deployment at sites in major cities across the U.S. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE-certified network support engineers can help large organizations to resolve chronic network problems impacting the stability or responsiveness of mixed-platform networks. Progent's CISA, GIAC, and CISM certified security consultants can perform an impartial and complete network security evaluations to help large businesses comply with regulatory security standards.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls are leaders in offering best-in-class performance for encrypted data inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall experts can help your business to integrate your Fortinet FortiGate firewalls to protect your IT resources at the network perimeter, within the data center core, at branches, and in the cloud. To find out more, visit Fortinet FortiGate firewall integration consultants.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 experts can assist you to maintain your Windows Server 2012 system or migrate from Windows Server 2012 R2 to a modern version of Windows Server. If you want to move to Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2022, Progent can assist you to develop pilot systems and migration plans; optimize your infrastructure for local, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and hybrid environments; train your IT support, staff; create an enterprise-wide security plan; automate network administration; help with creating applications; and build and validate a DR/BC plan.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to plan and implement a wireless network adapted to your facilities, providing your business a WLAN that has the coverage, speed, capacity, QoS, security, and hand-off capability your business needs. Progent's predictive wireless design services can be carried out offsite and utilize advanced RF modeling and analysis software to design a cost-effective Wi-Fi network. Progentís on-premises wireless survey features physical inspection, RF and data protection assessment of your existing WLAN, analysis of your site's floor plans, testing for radio frequency contention, signal propagation modeling, identification of optimum placement for customer-requested Wireless Access Points. Placement and integration support for Wi-Fi APs include Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi access point planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 wireless APs consulting services, Catalyst 9100 family Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax access points system design, Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi access point integration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Progent's CISSP certified security experts and CISM certified security team members can help you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network system through expert services such as performing complete security assessments, recovery from virus attacks, configuring firewalls, implementing safe remote connectivity, deploying advanced software for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and developing a comprehensive security strategy appropriate for your business and network environment.
- Progent can supply organizations with an IT management expert who can serve as a part-time Chief Information Officer. This experienced technology officer can provide long-term direction to help you to integrate appropriate IT products to improve business processes so they match more closely with your business goals. Your company can create and implement a well conceived information technology plan without incurring the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Critical tasks Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include strategic planning, rationalizing IT budgets, developing models for TCO, optimizing business processes, negotiating contracts with suppliers, defining security and compliance policies, cash flow management, streamlining data center management, software revision management, IT asset documentation control, and disaster recovery/business continuity preparedness.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.