Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size organizations in the Stockton neighborhood are concentrated on clients who need fast and affordable help with system dependability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience will provide a sense of how Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 experts can assist you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, create pilot environments and rollout strategies, optimize your infrastructure for on-premises, multi-location, cloud-based, and hybrid environments, train your IT support, staff, develop a corporate-wide security strategy, automate IT management, assist with application development, and generate and test a DR/BC plan. If your organization is thinking about migrating from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration experts can help you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can help you to build and maintain applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent follows leading lifecycle management practices to build scalable, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and is able to work with a client's management to deliver programs in a cost effective and affordable manner. Progent for can help your company to create SQL Server solutions by offering a broad array of professional support services such as requirements analysis, database modeling, data integrity, T-SQL programming, software installation, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering, reusable schema, synchronization mechanisms, security and compliance, and business continuity.
- Progent's Microsoft Access developers and consultants offer affordable online support for all releases of Microsoft Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers expert assistance for Access application development, database conversion, performance tuning, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide tailored webinar classes for Access development and DBA services.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), originally known as CallManager, functions as the heart of Cisco's collaboration solution. Unified CM and Cisco Unified CM Express provide an advanced IP-PBX by integrating tightly with unified messaging apps like Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM and CallManager experts can assist with any facet of Unified CM configuration and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and video phones, reviewing dial plans, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE support, creating UCS server clustering systems for high availability, and integration with Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer broad expertise in the integration and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help you to plan, configure, administer and repair wireless ecosystems that are compliant, robust, expandable, easy to manage and use, ready to support your critical workloads, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and onsite support available from Progent span a variety of wireless technologies and include smartphone management, Wi-Fi network infrastructure design and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to plan and implement a 802.11a/b/g/n (WiFi) wireless LAN optimized for your facilities, providing your business a wireless solution that delivers the coverage, speed, capacity, Quality of Service, data protection, and roaming capability your business needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an affordable remote service or as a more comprehensive onsite service. Progentís onsite wireless survey features onsite walkthroughs, RF and security assessment of your existing wireless network, analysis of your site's layout, measuring for RF interference, RF propagation modeling, selection of optimum placement for client-requested Wi-Fi Access Points including Aironet APs, Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort devices, and a comprehensive report describing a new wireless network.
- Progent offers access to the cost-effective services of online Internet connectivity experts to assist your organization to evaluate or update your Internet services so your Internet connectivity solution aligns with your business requirements. Services available from Progent's engineers include assessment of your existing bandwidth use, carrier and plan comparison and ordering, network provisioning, and managing a seamless switchover to a different ISP and/or service plan. Network provisioning can include enhancing current routers and switches and configuring additional ones, implementing firewalls, and designing fault-tolerant BGP configurations.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring managed service that incorporates state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to keep your IT system operating at peak levels by tracking the state of vital computers that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers an issue, an alarm is sent immediately to your specified IT management personnel and your assigned Progent consultant so any looming problems can be addressed before they have a chance to disrupt your network. Read about the complete ProSight series of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small businesses.
- Progent's simple by-the-minute billing model requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other support companies have minimum charges or other additional fees that increase service. For remote support from Progent during regular working hours, you only get charged for the time spent resolving your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to fix your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you are billed only for the time when Progent's consultant is actually on-site working on your problems. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you might be billed for our expertís travel time, but never a higher emergency rate. Since Progent maintains a large pool of engineers located within the entire service territory, an available expert is usually near to assist. Progent can in addition offer onsite technical support to most zip codes in the U.S. within one business day of receiving a support request. Progent's online technical support team has provided assistance to small businesses in every state (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progent can provide online access to an Oracle consultant for Oracle DBA services or an Oracle application programmer. Progent can assist you to create effective mechanisms for critical Oracle DBA tasks such as performance tuning, backup and restore processes, and information protection, or train your IT personnel how to follow industry best practices for simplifying major administration procedures. Progent can in addition provide the services of a PL/SQL programmer to assist you to build, test, troubleshoot, or migrate Oracle-based applications that can vary from business reports to database-powered web commerce sites. Progent has skill using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can also help you to tune current SQL code by utilizing Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL Access Advisor.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.