Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's network support for small and mid-size organizations in the Stockton vicinity are concentrated on clients who need quick and affordable assistance with system reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will give you a sense of how Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent can provide your company affordable online access to MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment consulting services, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Exchange Server 2010 consultants and Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server consultants to create a fault-tolerant email system that includes protected email access throughout your company. For road warriors with portable computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry administration consulting.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide advanced support in deploying and managing all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can deliver a wide range of affordable remote support services following best practices to assist organizations of all sizes to get all the benefits of this leading project management solution. Support services offered by Progent include solution design, software configuration and upgrades, strategies for safe file and status sharing among onsite and offsite users, network infrastructure optimization, and customized online training.
- Virtualization techniques allow IT organizations to optimize utilization, simplify network administration, and improve workload uptime and data protection. operate multiple virtual machines on a single physical processor. Common applications for virtualization are hardware efficiency, low-cost platforms for programs that require older OS software, and affordable quarantining of application development or testing environments from production systems. Progent's virtual server consultants can provide Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting, Microsoft Windows 2008 Hyper-V Virtualization help, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and integration, and Citrix XenServer assistance. Progent can deploy virtual servers to maximize speed, fault tolerance and manageability while simultaneously cutting costs; propose and verify business recovery strategies that reduce downtown in the event of a major failure; and provide continuing support, repair, and consulting services as computer technology evolves.
- Progent has supported Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for almost 20 years and Progent has provided integration, software development, training, and debugging since the product's original release. Progent can provide in-depth expertise for upgrading legacy Dynamics GP/Great Plains ERP systems. Progent can help you to design, validate, and implement a cost-effective upgrade from a an outdated release of GP to the latest release of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and integration consulting services.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) planning and integration consultants can provide cost-effective online support to assist companies of any size to integrate Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual server hosting, Amazon S3 for expandable low-latency storage, and Amazon Glacier for low-cost long-term archiving. Progent can help you with every phase of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design, pilot testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security and compliance. Progent can provide advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN technology and can show you how to create all-cloud or hybrid environments that seamlessly incorporate Amazon AWS services. Progent can provide occasional support or Progent can deliver project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you migrate smoothly to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is minimal, Progent offers value-priced support packages that will give your IT network the reliability, security, and performance your business requires. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring and Reporting Services, leveraging the talent of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco certified IT engineers, the latest network management software, and comprehensive service programs, can keep your mission-critical computer network software and servers up and running.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 migration engineers can assist your company to administer and maintain Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent can also show you how to assess the likely business value of adopting Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it fits your business to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 deployment consultants can help you to plan and execute an efficient migration to Windows 10.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, intended for local deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, offers deep integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid network models that seamlessly combine local and cloud infrastructure and services. Additional enhancements include fast deployment with the MinRole installation feature, increased scale, higher performance, tighter security and compliance, advanced analytics via Power BI support, and a modernized client experience for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer economical remote and onsite expertise, software development, and debugging services for businesses of any size who intend to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. To find out more, see SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid integration expertise.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.