Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad array of consulting and support assistance for IT networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services offered to small and mid-size businesses in Stockton by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Progent's System Center 2012 consulting experts have over a decade of experience integrating, supporting and troubleshooting the core platforms included with Microsoft System Center and can help you to design, deploy, support, and repair your System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to optimize the uptime and performance of your critical IT resources across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and on-premises and Cloud-connected datacenters. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration planning and support to help you to move to the current edition of Microsoft System Center from a previous release or from another datacenter management platform to deliver the benefits of enterprise-class deployment, management automation, security, plus datacenter and critical application availability and performance monitoring.
- Progent offers live remote webinar education classes. Virtual interactive webinars provide a flexible and low-cost option for teaching your IT workers to use a broad selection of key software products such as Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project. Progent also offers customized training for Microsoft Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent offers on-premises education for clients larger cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent's Power BI experts can assist you to plan, install, maintain, enhance or troubleshoot your Power BI environment. Progent can also assist you to organize your source data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can help you implement and administer an onsite, cloud based, or hybrid environment for Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI integration services.
- Virtualization technologies allow businesses to maximize utilization, simplify network operations, and enhance workload continuity and security. run several virtual machines on a single physical processor. Typical applications for virtual servers are resource consolidation, inexpensive hosts for programs that require outdated OS software, and affordable isolation of software development or testing environments from production systems. Progent's virtual server consultants offer Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization support services, Windows Server Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can install virtual servers to maximize speed, dependability and manageability while at the same time cutting expenses; propose and test disaster recovery plans that minimize productivity loss in the event of a catastrophe; and deliver ongoing support, repair, and consulting services as virtualization technology evolves.
- Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core technologies initially designed for and proven on Azure, one of the world's largest public clouds. This significantly improves the suitability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by improving security, availability, expandability, manageability, reliability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V experts can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, set up test environments to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your critical workloads, design an efficient network architecture for a cloud-centric or hybrid deployment, create and carry out a smooth upgrade strategy, train your IT management and support staff, and deliver as-needed consulting and debugging services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment delivers the highest possible business benefit.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 consultants can help you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, create pilot systems and rollout plans, optimize your network for on-premises, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and hybrid datacenters, train your IT management, staff, develop a corporate-wide security plan, streamline IT administration, assist with creating applications, and generate and validate a DR/BC plan. If your organization is thinking about moving from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration experts can help you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your business and plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 includes significant improvements to the capabilities of Exchange Server 2010 and introduces powerful new features as well as a revamped structure. These improvements affect key facets of IT such as ease of administration, high availability (HA), compliance, operational costs, collaboration, expandability, throughput, compatibility, and the user experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting professionals can deliver remote or onsite support to help you administer, tune and debug your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more up to date version of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment.
- Internet Information Services, Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful server role for web hosting and web application programming. The new releases provide improved security, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also incorporating major improvements in automated management. Many familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases such as the Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which can prevent potentially harmful HTTP requests from being executed by web software. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) consultants can assist your company to deploy IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for controlling ASP.NET applications.
- Load balancing your servers enhances throughput and offers fault tolerance by working around crashed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing consulting services cover a broad range of high-availability load balancing solutions including system load balancing, load balanced applications, LAN/WAN infrastructure routing, and content delivery technology including Cisco Content Engine. Non-stop load balancing vendors for which Progent can provide consulting expertise include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing feature of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Distributed Director and Cisco CDN Software, and F5 Networks 3-DNS.
- Progent's Android phone integration consulting have years of experience delivering remote and on-premises support for organizations of all sizes who need to incorporate Android phones into their information systems so that users can be productive from anywhere. Progent offers the range of know-how to solve technical problems that span numerous vendors and that entail a combination of legacy and current information technology. Progent offers cost-effective remote consulting to help you with any facet of planning, configuring, managing and maintaining your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can provide as-needed support to help you to handle especially stubborn technical issues, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management support to ensure that you complete strategic IT initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid network environments and can provide support for operating systems, applications, management utilities and network infrastructure. Progent also offers customized group or one-on-one training sessions to help you manage and operate Android phones and tablets securely and productively.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.