Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT consulting services for small organizations in the Stockton vicinity are focused on clients who require immediate and economical help for network stability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas will provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's Citrix-certified desktop virtualization consultants can help you to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a virtualized Windows application delivery and management system by providing Citrix XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can show you how to enhance your network for delivering server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support experts can assist your organization to manage and maintain an off-site datacenter that offers high uptime, enhanced protection, and fast disaster recovery. Progent can also assist you with other virtualization solutions from Citrix by offering Citrix XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment and updating, centralizes security and compliance settings management, keeps track of network resources, guards against company data leakage, performs network health reporting, enables secure end-user self service, and delivers a common point of control for managing multi-OS ecosystems running on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can assist you with any facet of designing, implementing, using and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 solution for local, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- If you incorporates Cisco routers, you may be running an outdated version of Cisco IOS, the control software powering most Cisco router as well as current Cisco switches. Cisco often publishes updates to IOS to fix bugs, plug security vulnerabilities, or add features. However, updating IOS or other Cisco operating systems can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco appliance and your system infrastructure. As an example, there could be limited local RAM that might cause a new software version to operate incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers can provide a wide selection of services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS software or other Cisco control software like IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can perform version audits of your router software, recommend appropriate upgrades, provision Cisco appliances, copy images/, activate and test your update, optimize throughput, resolve problems, and train your IT managers how to take advantage of all significant new functions.
- Progent provides interactive remote webinar education seminars. Virtual online classes provide a flexible and low-cost way for training your IT workers to use a wide array of key applications such as Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project. Progent also offers individualized training for Microsoft Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent can deliver onsite training for customers larger cities across the United States.
- Progent has extensive experience both offering Microsoft System Center Operations Manager consulting and utilizing this powerful server monitoring solution.
Progent can provide small and mid-sized businesses two popular outsourcing service packages built on Microsoft System Center Operations Manager:
Managed Monitoring Package and
24x7 Network Monitoring Plan.
To download a one-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for small businesses click: Network Monitoring Service Plans.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces significant improvements in speed, scale, security, high-availability, BOYD support, plus built-in BI. Innovations include PolyBase for processing structured and unstructured files simultaneously for data warehousing, Jason integration, Row-level Security, Mobile Reports, and centralized control over on-premises and cloud-based operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts can provide remote and onsite expertise to help businesses of all sizes to design, implement, manage or debug any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- The current Cisco ASA 5500-X Series of firewalls with Firepower Services deliver significantly more performance than Cisco's earlier firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 firewalls for all new deployments. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network experts can assist you to manage your existing PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls and upgrade to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer remote and on-premises help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help you to design, configure, tune, manage and debug firewall solutions based around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's System Center 2012 consulting experts have more than 15 years of experience integrating, maintaining and troubleshooting the key platforms included with System Center and can assist you to plan, install, support, and fix your Microsoft System Center ecosystem to optimize the availability and responsiveness of your applications and infrastructure across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and on-premises and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade consulting to help your organization to transition to the latest edition of System Center from an earlier one or from a third-party IT management solution to deliver the advantages of enterprise-class provisioning, centralized management, security and compliance, plus infrastructure and application performance monitoring.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services offer affordable multi-layer protection for physical and virtual servers, workstations, smartphones, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and advanced heuristics for continuously monitoring and reacting to security threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP provides two-way firewall protection, penetration alarms, device control, and web filtering via leading-edge technologies packaged within one agent managed from a unified control. Progent's security and virtualization experts can assist your business to plan and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your company's specific requirements and that helps you demonstrate compliance with government and industry information security standards. Progent will help you define and configure security policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alerts that require urgent attention. Progent can also help your company to set up and test a backup and disaster recovery solution such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business quickly from a potentially disastrous security attack such as ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange filtering.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery platform that uses failover storage clustering with replication to provide fast, zero data loss disaster recovery between sites located up to 300km apart. Progent can provide online or on-premises access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can help you to design, configure, administer, upgrade, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery solution built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to select an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your functional needs and IT budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to leading practices for installing your MetroCluster solution by providing help with procedures such as assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, determining plexes layout, provisioning NetApp FlexVol volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, provisioning switches, designing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and verifying your DR system to show adherence with industry standards and government mandates.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall consultants can help you plan, configure, and administer firewall environments built around Check Point Next Generation firewall appliances and Check Point's subscription-based security services. Progent's consultants can also help your business to maintain older Check Point firewalls or upgrade smoothly to Check Point's modern firewalls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Check Point security gateways, refer to Check Point firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants have broad expertise in the integration and support of wireless information technology and can help your IT team to plan, configure, administer and repair wireless ecosystems that are secure, robust, expandable, easy to manage and operate, ready to support your vital applications, and seamlessly incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and onsite support provided by Progent span a variety of wireless technologies such as smartphone and tablet integration and management, Wi-Fi network planning and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless integration.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.