Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide selection of consulting and support assistance for information systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Stockton by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent's economical after-hours online technical support program offers clients 24x7 availability of remote support from Progent's Technical Response Center. Support services offered outside regular work hours include fixing issues with Microsoft server products, Microsoft Windows desktop troubleshooting, assistance with Microsoft Office applications, system backup/restore, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to promote consistent performance and maximum
uptime for key applications by providing centralized, cross-platform tracking of physical
and virtual resources installed throughout local datacenters and private and public clouds.
Progent's consulting group offers advanced remote and onsite expertise to assist organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, optimize, enhance and troubleshoot SCOM 2016
deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can help your company to migrate to Operations Manager
2016 from older releases or from other monitoring platforms, or combine multiple monitoring tools into a cohesive IT management ecosystem. Progent can also help you extend your SCOM 2016 scope to include infrastructure based in public clouds by
providing Microsoft Azure
integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Some of the common remote Cisco router consulting services available from Progent include setting up domain name, DHCP, routing maps, logging, and user accounts; setting up iBGP and HSRP, aggregate routing, static to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; troubleshooting BGP peering arrangements, routing maps, and BGP peering; upgrading router's IOS image; validating router failover; troubleshooting VPN problems; creating a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus security and fault tolerance planning.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service provides complete hosting of a small or mid-size organization's production servers in an environment that gives the maximum degree of availability and scalability and is in addition easy to transfer to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting options are built upon proven virtualization architectures that enable small and midsize companies with multi- platform IT systems to economize dramatically on the expense of capital investments, system support, and IT administration while achieving enterprise-class reliability and an unmatched degree of vendor flexibility. Find out more about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small organizations.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer online or onsite expertise to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, maintain, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified Communications Manager ecosystems. Progent offers in-depth support for the products, technologies and services that make up creating a cohesive Cisco Jabber collaboration solution such as Cisco network appliancesand management software, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac desktops, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones, SIP trunking, WiFi systems, security and compliance, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and other components of a modern collaboration solution.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsource packages include network evaluation to ensure that your environment meets industry standards of security and remote access, 24x7 server monitoring based on Microsoft Operations Manager to identify problems before they disrupt your business, optional Help Desk Call Center support services from Progent's technical experts, security auditing to help guard your network from hackers, addition of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications, discounts on Progentís onsite troubleshooting services, and contact with Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network engineers and service specialists.
- The complexity and integration demands of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 requires an IT expert with practical experience and diverse knowledge in designing and deploying efficient end-to-end business technology networks. The experience of Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server experts, averaging over a decade of background integrating Microsoft-based solutions, assures your success in supporting and troubleshooting your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting experts can also help you to assess the benefits of migrating from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering building a hybrid network model that combines local systems with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is dedicated to delivering the highest level of online IT support services possible for both emergency as well as standard problems. For emergency problems that affect many users, crucial personnel, or a line-of-business application, the TRC can respond within an hour. For non-critical issues, the TRC is committed to address your issue within two hours. Regardless of criticality, your trouble ticket will be generated promptly and correctly, you will be sent an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will get in touch with you on each corrected issue to make sure you are comfortable with the resolution and willing to close out the ticket. Find out more details concerning Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a revamped design that improves cloud integration, supports popular smart phones and tablets, allows single sign-on with Azure Active Directory, and strengthens security. Progent's experienced Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the broad knowledge and hands-on experience to resolve the critical IT and business challenges associated with upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help your organization to carry out an efficient migration that will maximize the return on your investment in this powerful platform.
- Progent offers online instruction for a range of client applications. Progent's Online training covers areas such as Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Office 365 Word VBA macro programming, PowerPoint collaboration, Outlook calendar sharing, Office 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP customization, and Windows 10 configuration. Online learning offers the benefits of traditional classroom sessions, such as immediate communication between students and teachers, but eliminates the expenses of travel and the challenge of attempting to synchronize the availability of trainers and trainees.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.