Onsite Service Available in San Joaquin County, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Escalon, Lathrop, Ripon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide array of engineering and technical support help for information systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Stockton neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned technical experts include:
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor credential is a recognized qualification that indicates expertise in IS security auditing. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA accreditation has candidates pass a comprehensive examination given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent can provide the services of a CISA-Certified network security audit professional able to assist companies in the fields of IS audit services, IT administration, systems and architecture ROI, IT support, safeguarding of information resources, and business continuity planning.
- System Center 2016 delivers major improvements in the management of hybrid cloud environments by offering comprehensive support for Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10; seamless integration of heterogeneous environments that incorporate Linux, Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and better cloud support such as closer integration with Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone management plus built-in integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-enhanced analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants can provide advanced remote and onsite expertise for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can help organizations of any size to plan and configure a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, extend or tune an existing one, migrate efficiently from an earlier version of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center solution.
- Progent's business software experts can help you to set up an e-commerce system that is secure, reliable, and responsive. Progent can also enable you to develop a web site that is integrated with your sales and inventory applications to lower the cost and improve the stability of on-line B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you architect specialized web software using powerful programming utilities or customize off-the-shelf applications so that they accommodate your special business needs. For database-intensive web applications, Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access and 365 Access database application developers.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified SQL Server 2019 experts can help your business to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 efficiently with other Microsoft apps by providing consulting services such as Microsoft Windows Server 2022 integration expertise, Windows Server 2019 upgrade expertise, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI business reporting training and support, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 migration consulting and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online hybrid integration consulting, and Active Directory and Azure AD design and debugging.
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security experts can help your company to protect your Mac network system through professional services such as performing complete security audits, cleanup after virus attacks, setting up firewalls, deploying safe remote connectivity, installing automated software for protection against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and developing a detailed security strategy appropriate for your business and network environment.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consultants can help businesses of any size to maintain, optimize and troubleshoot your existing SCVMM ecosystem. Progent can also provide SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to assist your organization to design and implement a smooth upgrade from SCVMM 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 in order to take advantage of new security capabilities, more affordable VMM storage fabric, and other enhancements. In addition, Progent can assist you to migrate to more current versions of SCVMM including System Center 2019 Virtual Machine Manager and System Center 2022 Virtual Machine Manager.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure experts and Cisco CUBE integration experts can help your business to design, integrate, maintain, debug and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE-connected SIP trunks. Progent offers cost-effective remote or onsite support to assist companies to migrate efficiently to an advanced unified communications network that delivers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can assist you to set up interfaces between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms such as Skype for Business or Lync Server for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls provide a major performance boost over Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X firewalls and include unified control of modern security features like application visibility and control (AVC), next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), URL filtering, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall consultants can help your organization to plan and carry out an efficient migration to Cisco Firepower Series firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and help you enhance Firepower firewalls with Cisco's security services to create and centrally control network environments that include local offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For more information about Cisco's Firepower line of Next Generation Firewalls, visit Firepower firewalls integration experts.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup and disaster recovery service for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can include a custom-designed physical appliance built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable functionality but which uses your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects critical business data generated on-premises, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a physical or virtual Barracuda appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants can provide a wide array of consulting services to assist your business to plan, configure, manage and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery system based on Barracuda Backup. For more information, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent offers the services of senior IT experts with years of background as technology project managers for application development, business technology implementation, and process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These high-level IT managers can provide advanced management expertise to help enterprise customers to follow best practices to make sure development or deployment projects are successfully completed on time and within budget.
- Progent has published a white paper summarizing the benefits organizations of any size can gain from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's proven IT service delivery model for IT consulting that ranges from router configuration to advanced project management. The white paper also shows how Progent's outsourcing support services can help companies to save money, improve productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall consultants can show you how to plan, integrate, and manage firewall solutions built around Check Point Next Generation firewall appliances and Check Point's subscription-based security services. Progent's consultants can also assist you to support older Check Point firewalls or upgrade efficiently to Check Point's next-generation security gateways. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Check Point firewalls, visit Check Point Software next generation firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that allows you to capture, maintain, find and safeguard data about your network infrastructure, procedures, applications, and services. You can instantly find passwords or serial numbers and be alerted about upcoming expirations of SSLs or domains. By updating and managing your network documentation, you can save up to 50% of time spent searching for critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a centralized repository for holding and sharing all documents required for managing your network infrastructure like standard operating procedures (SOPs) and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for collecting and associating IT information. Whether you’re planning enhancements, performing maintenance, or reacting to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the data you need when you need it. Learn about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small organizations.
If your small business is in San Joaquin County
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.