Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's network support services for small organizations in Vacaville are concentrated on clients who require quick and affordable assistance for system reliability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab at the QTS Internet Data Center in Sacramento can be used for piloting mission-critical applications, developing efficient migration methodologies, assessing and tuning performance, planning or verifying disaster recovery solutions, mitigating compatibility problems, and building training environments for new technologies. For Progent clients without adequate internal resources to configure proper test systems, the lab cuts capital outlay and engineering risk while keeping vital network initiatives on schedule.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer an end-to-end solution that handles all aspects of remote Level 1 desktop technical support from service requests through ticketing, managing responsibility, screen sharing, progress tracking, problem solving, and and reporting. Intended for smaller organizations with few in-house supprt personnel for desktop issues, Progent's Help Desk Services provide remote support at a substantial discount off Progent's normal Level 1 desktop service rates. Progent also offers fast as-needed escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 consultants to handle complex issues. For more information, refer to Progentís online Help Desk services for small organizations.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers companies expert consulting for products from other major VPN suppliers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you design a comprehensive security plan and choose appropriate products from multiple suppliers to achieve your security goals while staying within your budget restraints.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or onsite support to help companies of any size to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a backup-and-restore solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can help you to upgrade from earlier versions of Data Protection Manager or from another backup system, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager implementation for on premises, cloud, or hybrid environments. Progent offers as-needed support for fixing especially stubborn problems, or comprehensive project management services. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration experts can help you to design and carry out an efficient migration from Data Protection Manager 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- Altaro VM Backup software provides small and mid-size businesses a dependable and affordable solution for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be used for on-premises, offsite, multi-site, and cloud environments and also supports cost-effective cloud backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Top capabilities include state-of-the-art Augmented Inline Deduplication to cut backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup intervals as short as five minutes for minimizing your Recovery Point Objective (RPO), military-grade encryption, item-level restore capability for specific files and emails, support for Windows Server CSV and for VMware vCenter for handling larger deployments, and support for Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service to back up live VMs without downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and can provide a broad array of consulting services to assist you to design, install, manage and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution based on Altaro VM Backup. To learn more, go to Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can help you select, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewalls to create a modern security ecosystem that extends across your data center and cloud resources and guards any user at any location with any endpoint device. To learn more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall planning and integration consulting.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth consulting expertise in specialized application areas, enabling you to customize fast, cost effective and cohesive IT solutions that fit the individual needs of your business. Progent's software developers can help you to benefit from Microsoft's major business packages by offering a variety of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Accounting Software training and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Business Management Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Business Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have extensive knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as directory replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, corrupted AD objects, removal of legacy software configuration objects in on-line Active Directory systems, and fixing of unsuccessful setups of Active Directory and AD-integrated applications. Progent is also proficient in working with ďexpert onlyĒ AD utilities like ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend deployment strategies that address key issues such as Active Directory naming conventions, hierarchical structure, IT administration structure, utilization and structure of group policy objects, plus protection and monitoring specifications. Progent can also analyze the impacts of server and service configurations on capability and speed. Progent can assist companies to plan and roll out deployments of Active Directory Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 support services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform planning and integration consultants offer affordable online and onsite consulting to help organizations to migrate all or part of their core IT infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform services. This can save time and equipment expense and allow access to Google's cutting edge AI and machine learning technology. Progent can assist you with every phase of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, system design, testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, licensing management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security and compliance.
- Progent offers System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) planning and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) hybrid cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune integration help to centralize and simplify the management of your desktops and web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can assist you to upgrade smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from an older device management platform or assist you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your changing IT requirements.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.