Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size companies in the Vacaville area are focused on customers who require immediate and affordable help with network stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud planning and integration consultants can help you with any aspect of Microsoft Azure integration including needs definition, readiness evaluation, solution architecture, pre-production testing, implementation, centralized management, performance tuning, license management, disaster recovery strategies, security policy enforcement, and regulatory compliance assessment. Progent can help your IT staff to configure and troubleshoot firewall appliances and VPN tunnels so your clients can securely access to Azure-based services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you integrate critical Microsoft technologies to run in the cloud including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL and SharePoint. Progent can also help your organization to set up a hybrid environment that transparently integrates on-premises datacenters with Azure-based resources.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to providing the best level of remote computer support services available for urgent and standard problems. For emergency issues that impact many users, vital individuals, or a line-of-business program, the TRC can respond in one hour or less. For non-critical issues, the TRC is committed to address your issue within two hours. Regardless of criticality, your ticket will be created promptly and accurately, you will receive an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will get in touch with you on each corrected issue to confirm you are comfortable with the results and ready to close out the trouble ticket. Find out more about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- The majority of small business multi-site communications networks have no redundancy from Internet line failures. Progentís interoffice communications engineers can help small companies create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity via redundant networks with automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can design and deploy fault tolerant Inter-office networks supported by fault tolerant EIGRP network routers or fault tolerant OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connections and transparent fail-over offer affordable non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- Progent provides full and meaningful documentation of all service work to make sure clients do not feel ďcaptiveĒ to their IT service organization. Progent sends email documentation of support activity shortly after finishing each support task, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Complete network support reporting makes it less disruptive for clients to transfer to a different service provider or assume more service duties in house. Complete support reporting also provides IT managers the information required to determine the value of support services and develop better informed network expense projections.
- Progent's Office Access consulting experts can provide economical online consulting services for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide expert assistance for application programming, database conversion, performance tuning, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide custom webinar training for Access application programming and database management.
- Progent has in-depth experience both providing Operations Manager support services and using this powerful proactive monitoring application.
Progent can provide small organizations two popular outsourcing service plans based on Operations Manager:
Network Monitoring Bundle and
24x7 Network Monitoring Solution.
To view a single-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing packages for small businesses click: Network Monitoring Packages.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to configure centralized remote endpoint management tools for maintaining endpoint devices operated by offsite workers. For details about ways Progent's consultants can assist your business to manage the endpoints of your telecommuters, go to consulting for managing the remote endpoints of your at-home workers.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization platform allows you to create entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and administered with a high degree of automation regardless of the physical components used by the underlying IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and transparent site relocation, failback and re-protect. SRM also permits non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, updates and fixes and can produce reports to verify full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and prove compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly restore the entire virtualized network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware SRM system architect to help your organization to plan, configure, test and administer a disaster recovery system based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progent's experts can help small and medium-size businesses to implement and troubleshoot conferencing platforms to enable their at-home workforce to communicate securely and productively with colleagues and customers. For details about ways Progent's consultants can help you to install and manage conferencing solutions for an at-home workforce, visit conferencing expertise for telecommuters.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can provide businesses of any size advanced MS SQL Server support. Microsoft SQL Server is a legacy Web-enabled database and data analysis package that facilitates the rapid development of advanced business programs. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query over the Internet and beyond the corporate firewall. In addition to offering consulting, support and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity of your information system. Progent can also help you to carry out a cost-effective move from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2019.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager helps to promote consistent performance and dependable
uptime for key workloads by offering unified, mixed-platform monitoring of physical
and virtual resources deployed throughout on-premises datacenters and cloud environments.
Progent's consulting group can provide world-class remote and onsite support to assist
businesses of any size to plan, implement, optimize, update and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016
deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consultants can assist you to move to SCOM 2016 from earlier versions of Operations Manager or from other IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or
integrate multiple monitoring systems into a cohesive IT management ecosystem. Progent can also show you
how to extend your SCOM 2016 environment to incorporate resources hosted on public clouds by
integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points (APs), security gateways, and switches. Ubiquiti UniFi appliances installed throughout multiple sites with any number of APs can be remotely configured and managed with free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, administration, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the skills of seasoned wireless consultants who can assist your organization to assess the value of UniFi technology for your business and help you to plan, install, administer, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that uses the infrastructure of leading information security companies to provide web-based control and world-class security for your email traffic. The powerful structure of Progent's Email Guard integrates a Cloud Protection Layer with a local gateway device to offer complete defense against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, DHAs, and other email-based threats. The cloud filter serves as a first line of defense and keeps the vast majority of unwanted email from making it to your network firewall. This decreases your vulnerability to external attacks and saves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway device adds a further level of analysis for incoming email. For outbound email, the local security gateway provides anti-virus and anti-spam filtering, DLP, and email encryption. The onsite security gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and safeguard internal email traffic that originates and ends within your corporate firewall. Learn about the complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced outsourced network management services for small organizations
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.