Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support for small businesses in the Vacaville area are focused on customers who need quick and affordable assistance for network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to specify, automate and test a repeatable process for recovering applications and services rapidly after a breakdown. SRM provides centrally controlled and automated recovery, application mobility, and non-disruptive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also enables transparent testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate SLAs and prove DR compliance. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting expert to assist your organization to design, configure, test and maintain a DR system based on VMware SRM.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a tightly integrated extension of Unified Communications Manager, is a unified voice messaging system that facilitates teamwork by providing a variety of alternatives for accessing voice messages within a framework that is simple to implement and manage. Unity Connection lets you read and manage your voicemail messages from your email inbox, web browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified VoIP Phone, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), offered in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers cost-effective voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and greeting functions for small to mid-size businesses and corporate satellite offices with as many as 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consulting experts can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting support to ensure that your CUE deployment gives you the highest possible business advantage.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants offer expert online and onsite support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for environments that range from small or midsize organizations and campus networks to giant data centers and service providers. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's quickly improving switching technology to realize the performance, scale, uptime, virtualization, security and ease of management demanded by your organization. For information about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's extensive family of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and support services. To find out about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's Nexus family of switches, refer to Cisco Nexus switch consulting and support services. For details about Progent's support services for Meraki switches, see Cisco Meraki switches configuration and management.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized SharePoint 2013 engineers, SharePoint 2010 developers and Microsoft SharePoint 2007 experts can show you how to rationalize the business case for deploying the current release of SharePoint Portal Server, advise you on the appropriate edition of SharePoint Server for your circumstances, offer configuration and deployment expertise, assist you to set up Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting DBM, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application programs to work with Microsoft SharePoint, design a comprehensive security plan that includes portal technology, and deliver troubleshooting and Help Desk Call Center support.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 introduces significant enhancements in speed, capacity, security and compliance, availability, BOYD support, and integrated BI. New features include PolyBase for processing SQL and NoSQ files simultaneously for data warehousing, R language integration, Dynamic Data Masking, Mobile Reports, and seamless control over on-premises and cloud resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts offer online and on-premises expertise to help organizations of any size to plan, implement, manage or troubleshoot any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with other core Microsoft products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Lync or Skype for Business, and SCOM.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating crucial sales activities such as listings, orders, shipments, fulfillment, and finances. By leveraging Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales, merchants can expand their market, reduce their operating costs, improve response time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) developers can collaborate with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring so you can cut development time and get to market quickly.
- Progent can provide the expertise of CISM Premier cybersecurity management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee describes the basic capabilities and global standards of performance that IT security managers are required to master. CISM provides business management the confidence that consultants who have earned their CISM credential have the background and knowledge to provide efficient security management and consulting consulting.
- Progent's Cisco-certified consultants can provide Cisco Aironet wireless AP configuration support and Cisco wireless controller integration to help you benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard to triple the performance for your Wi-Fi network while extending the coverage.
Progent has delivered support for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for almost two decades and Progent has delivered system integration, software development, education, and troubleshooting since the product's debut. Progent can provide high-level expertise for updating legacy Dynamics GP/Great Plains deployments. Progent can help you to plan, validate, and carry out an efficient upgrade from a a legacy version to the newest edition of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and integration consulting.
- Some of the typical remote Cisco router support services available from Progent include configuring hostname, IP addressing, routing maps, T1, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up iBGP, aggregation, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; reviewing policy based routing to MPLS, routing configuration, and line settings; upgrading router's IOS image; configuring and testing failover; fixing VPN tunnel and routing problems; creating a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and business recovery strategy.
- Although the Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS) family is discontinued, this software package is still in wide use. Progent offers a range of Microsoft Small Business Server support services for all releases of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can help your organization to assess the potential advantages of transitioning from a locally hosted environment powered by SBS 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud network by implementing a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application suite. Regardless whether your resources reside on a local datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a combination of of environments, Progent offers full-service consulting, troubleshooting, and application development services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can assist you to design a disaster recovery solution built aroundMicrosoft's cloud-tested Failover Clustering technologies including Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance network-attached storage using commodity equipment, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the performance and resilience of Failover Clusters while minimizing TCO and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for fast, economical creation of a stretch cluster quorum arbitration point based on Microsoft Azure.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.