Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad array of engineering and support assistance for IT environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Services available to small companies in the city of Vacaville by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to design and install a wireless LAN adapted to your facilities, offering you a wireless solution that has the coverage, speed, load-handling capability, QoS, data protection, and roaming ability your company requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an economical remote service or as a more comprehensive onsite service. Progentís on-premises wireless survey includes onsite inspection, RF and data protection assessment of your existing WLAN, analysis of your buildingís floor plans, testing for RF contention, RF propagation modeling, identification of the best locations for client-specified Wireless Access Points such as Cisco Aironet indoor and outdoor APs, Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort devices, and a detailed document describing a new wireless network.
- Progent offers access to the affordable services of remote Internet connectivity experts to assist your company to assess or update your Internet services so your Internet connectivity solution meets your business needs. Support services provided by Progent's engineers include evaluation of your existing bandwidth use, vendor and plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and managing a smooth move to a new ISP and/or service arrangement. Provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and switches and configuring additional ones, setting up firewalls, and upgrading dependable BGP architectures.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organizations to install security defense systems and deliver mitigation services required for a remote workforce. For details about Progent's network security defense expertise for teleworkers, refer to endpoint device security protection consulting services for teleworkers.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent provide small and medium-sized businesses an affordable end-to-end solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a low monthly rate, ProSight Data Protection Services automates and monitors your backup processes and allows rapid recovery of critical data, apps and VMs that have become unavailable or corrupted as a result of component failures, software bugs, natural disasters, human error, or malware attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you back up, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, plus Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to an on-promises device, or to both. Progent's cloud backup consultants can provide advanced expertise to set up ProSight Data Protection Services to be compliant with government and industry regulatory standards like HIPPA, FIRPA, and PCI and, whenever needed, can help you to recover your critical information. Learn about the complete ProSight family of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size organizations
- VMware's NSX network virtualization technology enables you to build entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and administered with a high degree of automation independent of the physical components making up the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also permits transparent testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and patches and can produce audit reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate DR compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can quickly restore the complete virtualized network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to assist you to design, configure, test and administer a DR system based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it easy and affordable for small and mid-sized businesses to diagram, track, optimize and debug their connectivity hardware like routers, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, endpoints and other networked devices. Using state-of-the-art RMM technology, WAN Watch makes sure that network maps are kept current, copies and manages the configuration of virtually all devices on your network, tracks performance, and generates alerts when problems are discovered. By automating complex management and troubleshooting activities, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary tasks like making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, locating devices that require critical updates, or identifying the cause of performance problems. Read about Progent's complete ProSight series of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's certified Office Word and Office 365 Word experts can provide a wide range of economical remote consulting services to assist your organization to manage and troubleshoot your legacy Microsoft Word solution or assist you to upgrade to a newer release of Microsoft Office Word. Support offered by Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, isolating and fixing compatibility problems between different releases of Word, interfacing Office Word with other Office applications such as Office Excel and Outlook or with 3rd-party data sources and plug-ins,network optimization for dependable. reliable cloud access, security consulting, and smart phone integration, and online Office Word training sessions tailored for your special requirements.
- SharePoint Server 2016, designed for onsite deployments of SharePoint, supports deep integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid network models that seamlessly unify on-premises and cloud infrastructure and services. Other enhancements include rapid provisioning with the new MinRole role-based topology feature, increased scale, higher performance, stronger cybersecurity, advanced analytics via Power BI support, and a more engaging user interface for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide economical online and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and debugging support for organizations of all sizes who want to migrate to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. To find out more, see SharePoint Server 2016 migration consulting.
- Virtualization techniques enable businesses to optimize resource utilization, streamline network management, and improve application uptime and security. operate several virtual machines on one actual processor. Typical applications for virtualization are resource efficiency, low-cost platforms for programs that only run on older OS software, and affordable segregation of application programming or pilot environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtual server engineers can provide Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization support services, Windows 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server help, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can install virtual machines to optimize speed, dependability and manageability while at the same time lowering costs; suggest and test disaster recovery strategies that reduce downtown in case of a catastrophe; and deliver ongoing maintenance, repair, and engineering services as computer technology evolves.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.