Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting for small and mid-size companies in the Vacaville vicinity are concentrated on clients who need immediate and economical assistance for system stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful reports of all support activity to make sure clients do not feel ďcaptiveĒ to their IT service provider. Progent sends email accounts of support activity shortly after completion of each service interaction, and also sends a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Comprehensive network service reporting makes it less risky for customers to move to a different support organization or take on increased support responsibilities in house. Good support reporting also give IT managers the visibility required to assess the quality of support services and produce more realistic network expense projections.
- Progent utilizes a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it possible to resolve even the most challenging technical problems that can appear from time to time. By taking advantage of 100s of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consulting staff, Progent can quickly and cost-effectively solve networking problems that would baffle ordinary IT support organizations. Working with thousands of customers on implementation and integration projects annually gives Progent a unique understanding about what techniques work and which ones do not in resolving network issues.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, originally named CallManager, acts as the core of Cisco's collaboration portfolio. CUCM and Cisco Unified CM Express provide a location-independent IP-PBX by integrating with apps like Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent's CCIE-certified Cisco Unified CM consultants can help with any facet of Unified CM configuration and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating Voice over IP phones and video phones, reviewing dial plans, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE support, creating Cisco UCS server clustering solutions for survivability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Progent's Android smartphone and tablet integration consulting have years of background providing remote and on-premises assistance for organizations of any size who want to integrate Android phones and tablets into their information networks so that users can work together while on the go. Progent offers the breadth of skills to resolve network problems that involve multiple vendors and that entail a combination of legacy and current information technology. Progent offers affordable remote expertise to help you with any facet of designing, configuring, managing and troubleshooting your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) solution. Progent can deliver as-needed support to assist you to handle especially challenging technical issues, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management services to ensure that you finish strategic network initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can provide support for all major operating systems, apps, management tools and network infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or individual classes to help you manage and use Android phones securely and productively.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab located at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Colocation Center in Sacramento can be used for testing line-of-business applications, creating cost-effective system upgrade procedures, assessing and tuning performance, planning or verifying disaster recovery strategies, resolving compatibility issues, and building training systems for the latest technologies. For Progent clients without adequate internal resources to assemble effective pilot environments, Progent's Test and Training Lab reduces capital costs and engineering risk while keeping vital network projects on schedule.
- Virtualization technologies enable IT organizations to maximize utilization, streamline network management, and improve workload continuity and security. run multiple virtual machines on one physical computer. Common applications for virtual servers include resource efficiency, low-cost platforms for programs that only run on outdated operating systems, and economical quarantining of software programming or testing environments from production ones. Progent's virtualization technology engineers can provide Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting, Microsoft Windows Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere planning and deployment, VMware NSX virtual network design and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can deploy virtual machines to optimize performance, dependability and ease of administration while simultaneously lowering costs; propose and validate business recovery strategies that minimize downtown in case of a catastrophic failure; and deliver continuing maintenance, troubleshooting, and engineering services as virtualization technology advances.
- Microsoft Lync 2013, renamed Skype for Business, enables organizations of all sizes to build a manageable and protected communications environment that permits a BYOD computing model with instant messaging, presence, web conferencing with application sharing, and both IP and PSTN telephony enabled for a wide assortment of stationary PCs and handheld clients. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync Server 2013 experts can help you to evaluate the advantages of Lync 2013, create an in-house, cloud-resident (with Lync Online) or hybrid topology appropriate for your present and future goals, deploy Lync 2013 in a way that expedites your ROI, and deliver custom webinar and onsite training to your IT staff and end users. Progent has in-depth expertise in key components of a Lync Server 2013 solution including Windows Server, SQL Server and Exchange, and Progent can help your organization to integrate Lync 2013 with popular Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications such as Outlook clients, Excel and PowerPoint. Progent's Skype for Business Server experts can also help your organization to design and carry out an efficient migration to Skype for Business.
- Microsoft allows you to create transparent hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises Exchange. This allows you to have specific Exchange mailboxes hosted at your physical datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consulting team can help your organization with any phase of designing, implementing and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide as-needed expertise to help you through stubborn technical problems and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365 solution is successfully completed on time and on budget. For more information about Progent's online consulting support for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, go to Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.