Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Vacaville are concentrated on customers who require immediate and affordable help for network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's engineering services and technical experience will give you a sense of how Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to design and implement a WiFi LAN customized for your facilities, providing you a wireless solution that delivers the coverage, performance, load-handling capability, QoS, data protection, and hand-off ability your business requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an economical online service or as a more detailed onsite service. Progentís on-premises survey features physical walkthroughs, spectrum and data protection audits of your current WLAN, analysis of your buildingís layout, testing for RF interference, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum placement for client-requested Wireless APs such as Aironet APs, Meraki access points and Apple AirPort products, and a comprehensive report describing the new wireless network.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall consultants can help you configure, manage, and troubleshoot SonicWall firewall/VPN products including the current SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp families of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch products. Progent's CISM and GIAC-certified cybersecurity consultants can show you how to incorporate SonicWall firewalls into an end-to-end security plan and build security into your business processes. For more information, see SonicWall firewall consultants.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that makes it easy to create, maintain, retrieve and safeguard data related to your IT infrastructure, procedures, applications, and services. You can instantly find passwords or serial numbers and be warned automatically about upcoming expirations of SSL certificates or domains. By cleaning up and managing your network documentation, you can eliminate up to 50% of time spent searching for critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a centralized location for storing and sharing all documents related to managing your business network like standard operating procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for gathering and associating IT information. Whether youíre making improvements, doing maintenance, or reacting to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the information you require when you need it. Learn about Progent's ProSight suite of managed services for small businesses.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 consultants can help you to assess the business benefits of migrating to SQL Server 2017 and can assist your organization to design and carry out an efficient migration of your databases and applications to any deployment model including onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts offer online or onsite support services ranging from on-demand design assessment or troubleshooting to comprehensive project management and co-management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 project is successfully completed on schedule and on budget. To learn more, refer to SQL Server 2017 migration expertise.
- Progent offers the expertise of CISM Premier cybersecurity management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee defines the core capabilities and international standards of skill that information security professionals are required to master. CISM gives business management the assurance that consultants who have earned their CISM certification have the background and knowledge to deliver effective security management and support consulting.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide affordable online consulting to help your business to plan, deploy, and fix any aspect of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration solution and is available for quick jobs to help you through specific technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you finish large-scale projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has expertise in local, cloud-centric, or hybrid environments and can help you build or support a resilient, protected and scalable network infrastructure that is best suited to your mode of computing. Progent also offers online or on-premises training to help manage and use your iOS devices in a secure, collaborative environment that maximizes the strategic value of your information network.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that uses failover storage clustering with synchronous replication to provide fast, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between sites located as far as 185 miles (300km) apart from each other. Progent can provide the skills of a NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist you to plan, configure, manage, upgrade, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your functional needs and IT budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to leading practices for installing your MetroCluster environment by delivering guidance with tasks such as assigning disk pools, arranging aggregate and plexes layout, provisioning volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning Cisco and Brocade switches, designing a tiebreaker, setting up a configuration replication network, and verifying your MetroCluster disaster recovery solution to prove compliance with industry standards and government mandates.
- Progent has written a white paper that details the advantages organizations of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's unique IT service delivery paradigm for IT consulting that ranges from router troubleshooting to full-service application development. The white paper also explains how Progent's outsourcing support services can help companies to save money, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is an integrated collection of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating crucial sales activities including listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales processes, merchants can broaden their market, lower their cost of sales, accelerate response time to customers, and add to their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) consultants can collaborate with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can cut development time and expedite your ROI.
- Progent's consulting services for fault tolerant networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who can help you implement a fault-tolerant computing environment that includes essential technologies and procedures for mission critical environments. Progentís consulting professionals can help you to configure a network infrastructure with features that include redundant Internet connections, system load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, cloud backup, fault tolerant interoffice connectivity, and fault tolerant multi-site systems. Progent can also provide business continuity planning consultants to help you design, test, and document a recovery procedure based on leading practices.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized SharePoint 2013 specialists, SharePoint Server 2010 developers and Microsoft SharePoint 2007 support professionals can assist you to rationalize the business case for deploying the latest version of Microsoft SharePoint, consult with you on the most appropriate edition of SharePoint for your circumstances, offer setup and deployment expertise, assist you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting database, improve your network integrity, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application programs to work with Microsoft SharePoint, design a company-wide security strategy that encompasses portal solutions, and deliver maintenance and Call Center support.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide online or in-person support to assist organizations of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot a backup/restore system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consultants can help you to migrate from older versions of SCDPM or from another backup system, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 implementation for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent can provide as-needed help for fixing particularly challenging issues, or full project management services. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration experts can assist you to design and implement an efficient upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- Progent offers the support of certified SQL Server 2012 engineers and experienced database application programmers, DBAs, project management experts, network infrastructure architects, disaster recovery specialists, and data security professionals to help you to maintain SQL Server 2012 or execute an efficient migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.