Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide array of consulting and support help for information networks powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size businesses in Vacaville by Progent's team of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent has been providing SharePoint support since the initial SharePoint product was published more than a decade ago, and Progent has the scope of technical knowledge to assist organizations of any size to plan and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 installation and develop SharePoint 2013 apps that add significant business value to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can assist you to evaluate the business advantages of upgrading to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint or from another collaboration environment; determine if an in-house, Cloud-based or hybrid configuration is best suited for your busi9ness; and select the most appropriate version of SharePoint 2013 for your applications. Progent offers full project management support or can help in specific tasks related to your SharePoint 2013 deployment.
- Progent uses a team approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to fix even the most difficult network problems that can appear from time to time. By leveraging hundreds of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier experts, Progent can quickly and affordably resolve issues that would stymie most computer support companies. Working with thousands of clients on installation and integration projects every year gives Progent a unique view concerning what techniques succeed and which ones do not in solving network problems.
- The overwhelming majority of small business multi-site communications networks feature no recovery ability from Internet line failures. Progentís multi-office connectivity professionals can help small companies create non-stop Interoffice connectivity through fully redundant networks with automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can design and deploy high-availability Inter-office networks based on fault tolerant EIGRP network routers or zero-downtime OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connections and automatic fail-over offer affordable non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- Progent can provide the expertise of certified SQL Server 2012 engineers and seasoned database application developers, DBAs, project management experts, Cisco-certified network architects, disaster recovery specialists, and security consultants to assist your business to maintain SQL Server 2012 or execute an efficient upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can deliver a variety of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing services to help organizations of any size to support, administer, and troubleshoot IT systems that incorporate workstations, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration assistance.
- Progent has published a white paper that details the benefits businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's proven IT service delivery model for network support that ranges from router troubleshooting to advanced project management. The report also shows how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing support services can help companies to save money, improve productivity, and increase the value of their information system. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access developers and consultants can provide cost-effective online support for all editions of Microsoft Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers expert support for Access application programming, database conversion, performance optimization, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also offers custom webinar training for Access application programming and DBA services.
- Although the Microsoft Small Business Server product line is no longer available, this software package remains in wide use. Progent offers extensive Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all versions of the platform. In addition, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can help your organization to evaluate the possible advantages of transitioning from an on-premises datacenter based on SBS 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud network by implementing an upgrade to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application software. Whether your servers and applications reside on a local datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a hybrid mix of environments, Progent can provide full-service consulting, troubleshooting, and application development services for Microsoft's core platforms including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent's CISSP certified security consultants and CISM certified security engineers can assist you to protect your Mac network system through professional support services which include running comprehensive security auditing, cleanup after work assaults, setting up firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile access, installing advanced applications for protection against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and designing a comprehensive security plan customized for your organization and network environment.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consulting experts have more than 15 years of experience deploying, supporting and troubleshooting the core components that make up System Center and can help your organization to plan, configure, maintain, and fix your System Center ecosystem to optimize the availability and performance of your critical IT resources across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and on-premises and Cloud-based datacenters. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 migration planning and support to assist your organization to move to the latest version of Microsoft System Center from a previous release or from a third-party IT management solution to provide the advantages of enterprise-class provisioning, centralized management, security and compliance, plus infrastructure and critical application performance monitoring.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can assist your organization to create and maintain applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent follows leading lifecycle management practices to build scalable, easy-to-manage SQL Server applications and is able to work with a client's IT staff to complete projects in a cost effective and affordable manner. Progent for can help your company to create Microsoft SQL Server solutions by offering a wide array of professional services such as requirements analysis, logical and physical modeling, ETL development, T-SQL coding, software installation, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, clustering, reusable schema, replication solutions, security, and business continuity.
- Progent's most popular enterprise support services include planning, piloting, setting up and repairing IT environments built around Microsoft technologies by providing services such as complex Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, SQL Server application development, and Oracle DBA support and development. For application and infrastructure management automation, Progent can provide System Center 2016 consulting, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager expertise. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, and Exchange 2013 Server upgrades, Progent can assist with project planning and also offers on-premises help in installation at sites in major cities throughout the U.S. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE network consulting engineers can assist large businesses to resolve chronic network issues impacting the stability or responsiveness of multi-vendor computer networks. Progent's CISA, GIAC, and CISM certified network security consultants can provide a professional and complete security assessments to help large organizations comply with regulatory security requirements.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.