Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology support for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Vacaville are concentrated on customers who require immediate and economical assistance with system dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to plan and implement a WiFi network customized for your environment, providing your business a WLAN that has the reception, performance, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, data protection, and roaming capability your company requires. Progent's predictive Wi-Fi design services can be carried out remotely and make use of advanced RF simulation and analysis software to design a cost-effective wireless network. Progentís on-premises survey features physical inspection, RF and security assessment of your existing wireless network, analysis of your buildingís layout, testing for RF contention, signal propagation modeling, selection of the best placement for customer-requested Wi-Fi APs. Location and integration services for wireless access points include Aironet wireless AP configuration support, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi APs consulting services, Catalyst 9100 family Wi-Fi 6 access points system design, Meraki Wi-Fi AP integration and consulting support, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent's support services for network support firms allows you to take advantage of Progent's information technology engineers while retaining your own brand as a transparent extension of your network consulting organization. To find out about Progent's expertise for network service businesses, go to Progent's expertise for network service businesses.
- Progent has provided online technical support service to organizations in every state in the United States. Many of these customers have shown their appreciation to Progent via testimonials to the high quality of Progent's service staff. Take a look at Progent's client testimonials to learn what people say concerning the high level of Progent's network support services.
- The ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) service that incorporates cutting edge behavior analysis technology from SentinelOne to defend endpoint devices and servers and VMs against new malware assaults like ransomware and file-less exploits, which routinely escape legacy signature-matching AV products. ProSight Active Security Monitoring safeguards on-premises and cloud-based resources and provides a single platform to address the complete malware attack lifecycle including filtering, detection, containment, cleanup, and forensics. Top capabilities include single-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service and real-time network-wide immunization against new attacks. Read about Progent's complete ProSight line of affordable network management outsourcing services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
- Progent's data backup experts can provide consulting support for a broad array of products and services that provide solutions for protecting Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and desktops plus laptops and handhelds. Progent can help you with all major data protection platforms by delivering services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake Availability integration. Progent can also provide help with Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan, and FLARs. For large organizations, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and medium-sized businesses as an affordable and fully managed solution for reliable backup and disaster recovery (BDR).
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) helps to ensure top performance and dependable uptime for key workloads by providing unified, cross-platform monitoring of physical and virtual resources installed throughout on-premises systems and cloud environments. Progent's consulting team can provide world-class online and onsite support to assist organizations of any size to design, implement, optimize, update and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016 deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consultants can assist you to move to SCOM 2016 from older releases of Operations Manager or from other IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or integrate multiple monitoring systems into a unified IT management solution. Progent can also show you how to extend your SCOM 2016 scope to incorporate resources hosted on public clouds by delivering Microsoft Azure integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise. In addition, Progent's consultants can help you upgrade from SCOM 2016 to more current releases such as SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent can supply companies with an IT management professional who can serve as a temporary or part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran technology officer can provide long-term direction to help you to integrate appropriate IT products to improve business operations so they align more closely with your business goals. Your business can create and install a well thought out IT strategy without incurring the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Critical services Progent's part-time Chief Information Officer can carry out include strategic planning, establishing IT budgets, building models for TCO, optimizing business processes, reviewing contracts with vendors, defining security and compliance policies, business impact analysis, automating network management, software revision management, network asset documentation management, and disaster recovery/business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist you to evaluate the business case for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver rapid remote or on-premises access to experts in system design and integration, software programming, SQL Server management, and cybersecurity. For more information, visit SQL Server 2019 integration consulting expertise.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.