Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide range of engineering and technical support assistance for information networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Services offered to small organizations in the city of Vacaville by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent's ransomware forensics analysis services involve discovering and documenting the ransomware assault's storyline throughout the targeted network from beginning to end. Progent's ransomware forensics experts can preserve the system state after a ransomware assault and perform a comprehensive forensics investigation without impeding the processes associated with business continuity and data restoration. You can use Progent's post-attack ransomware forensics documentation to block subsequent ransomware assaults, validate the restoration of lost data, and meet insurance and regulatory mandates.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can assist your business to evaluate the business benefits of migrating to SQL Server 2017 and can assist your organization to design and implement a smooth migration of your databases and applications to any deployment architecture including onsite, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's consultants offer online or onsite support services ranging from as-needed architecture assessment or debugging to end-to-end project management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 initiative is carried out on time and on budget. Also, Progent's SQL Server 2019 migration experts can assist you to upgrade efficiently from Microsoft SQL Server 2017 to a more modern release of SQL Server. To learn more, refer to SQL Server 2017 integration consulting.
- Load balancing your servers improves throughput and offers fault tolerance by working around crashed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing consulting services address a wide assortment of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions such as system load balancing, load balanced applications, network backbone routing, and content delivery technology such as Cisco Content Engine. Some of the non-stop load balancing solutions for which Progent offers consulting services include Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager; the Network Load Balancing (NLB) feature of Microsoft Windows Server 2012; the Software Defined Networking (SDN) Software Load Balancer (SLB) of Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server 2022; Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016; Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server; Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and Cisco CDN Software; and F5 BIG-IP.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection solution that incorporates next generation behavior-based analysis technology from SentinelOne to guard endpoint devices and servers and VMs against modern malware attacks like ransomware and email phishing, which routinely escape traditional signature-based anti-virus products. ProSight Active Security Monitoring safeguards local and cloud-based resources and offers a single platform to address the complete threat lifecycle including protection, identification, containment, cleanup, and post-attack forensics. Top capabilities include single-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service and automatic network-wide immunization against newly discovered attacks. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight family of affordable managed services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
- Stealth penetration testing is a key part of any overall network security strategy. Progent's security professionals can run extensive penetration tests without the awareness of your company's internal network support resources. Stealth penetration testing uncovers whether existing security monitoring tools such as intrusion incident alerts and event history analysis are properly set up and actively monitored. Progent can provide ongoing autonomous penetration testing to map your internal and external attack surface and to detect ways that exploitable vulnerabilities, unsafe configurations, harvested credentials, skipped patches, and dangerous product defaults can be combined by threat actors into the multi-front attacks common to the latest variants of ransomware. Get additional information about Progent's Stealth Penetration Evaluation Experts.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or onsite support to help companies of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, and repair a backup solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consultants can help you to upgrade from older releases of Data Protection Manager or from another backup platform, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager implementation for on premises, cloud, or hybrid environments. Progent can provide as-needed help for fixing especially challenging problems, or full project management services. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consulting experts can help you to design and implement a smooth migration from DPM 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent offers enterprise customers remote or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete portfolio of SAN software and hardware products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVauly incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Components of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include SAN architecture, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, storage management, security and compliance, high availability, and remediation. Progent offers Tier 3 support to assist you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably based on best practices.
- The complexity and integration demands of Windows Server 2008 R2 calls for an IT expert with real-world experience and diverse knowledge in architecting and deploying cohesive end-to-end business technology environments. The experience of Progent's certified Windows 2008 experts, with an average of over a decade of background integrating Microsoft-powered technology, helps insure your success in maintaining and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2019 experts and Windows Server 2022 consultants can help you to assess the advantages of upgrading to a current version of Windows Server. If you are planning on creating a hybrid network model that integrates on-premises resources with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can assist your organization to build an efficient hybrid cloud solution for Windows Server.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.