Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the Vacaville neighborhood are focused on customers who need fast and economical assistance for system dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas will give you a sense of how Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can provide companies of any size expert Microsoft SQL Server help. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, web-ready database and data analysis platform that allows the rapid creation of enterprise-level business applications that can give your business a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and can query over the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to offering consulting, maintenance and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the profitability of your IT system. Progent can also help your company to perform a cost-effective move to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older versions of Microsoft SQL Server or from different database platforms.
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle database administration services or an Oracle software developer. Progent can help your business to develop effective solutions for key Oracle database administration tasks such as database tuning, backup and restore processes, and database security, or train your in-house personnel how to follow industry leading practices for streamlining various administration tasks. Progent can also provide the services of a PL/SQL developer to help you to build, test, troubleshoot, or migrate Oracle programs that can range from forms to data-driven web commerce sites. Progent offers experience with SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can also assist you to optimize current SQL code by utilizing Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure experts and CUBE integration consultants can help your business to design, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance Cisco's SIP connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE-based IP PSTN trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective remote or on-premises expertise to assist you to migrate smoothly to a modern communications environment that offers accelerated return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration consultants can help you to set up connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications such as Skype for Business Server or Lync for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Load balancing of multiple servers enhances throughput and provides redundancy by side stepping downed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing support services cover a broad range of fault-tolerant load balancing technologies such as system load balancing, load balanced application software, LAN/WAN backbone routing, and content delivery technology including F5 Networks 3DNS. Fault tolerant load balancing vendors for which Progent offers consulting expertise include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing (NLB) feature of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Presentation Server, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Engine and LocalDirector 400 series, and F5 BIG-IP.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to configure centralized remote endpoint management tools for maintaining endpoints used by work-from-home employees. To find out about how Progent can assist you to manage and monitor the endpoints of your at-home workforce, see consulting for managing and monitoring the endpoints of your telecommuters.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) program was established by ISACA to verify a consultant's skills to design, deploy, and maintain IS control mechanisms to reduce risk. Progent can provide the services of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help your company to create and carry out a risk management strategy that follows leading practices identified by CRISC and crafted to align with your company's risk tolerance, business goals, and IT budget.
- Progent has a long background delivering a broad range of online network consulting and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and schools throughout the United States. Progent is among the pioneers in delivering expert online IT consulting and has provided IT solutions to clients in every state. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online information technology consulting for local governments eliminates travel costs and resolves issues more quickly than onsite support.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is an extension to VMware vCenter that allows you to define, automate and verify a consistent runbook for restoring services quickly after a breakdown. SRM provides centrally controlled and automated recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and site re-protect. SRM also allows non-disruptive testing for site recovery, upgrades and patches and can generate audit reports to verify full service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate DR compliance. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting expert to help you to design, configure, test and manage a disaster recovery solution powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, quick, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE Certified consultants. CCIEs are elite networking gurus who are awarded this top-level certification only through strenuous examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to handle even the most complicated problems surrounding network design, deployment, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE consultants work closely with Cisco engineers in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS platform and developing fixes or acquiring patches to resolve problems. Progent can provide fast access to a CCIE by phone so you can get instant assistance for complex network troubles that are impacting business efficiency but are outside the expertise of your usual network support providers.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager (SCOM 2012) consulting experts have more than 15 years of experience designing, deploying, enhancing and repairing System Center Operations Manager environments and offer organizations of any size advanced online or on-premises consulting services for SCOM 2012. Progent can help your company to plan an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that provides the responsiveness and resilience needed to monitor your IT resources effectively, whether your infrastructure are onsite, in the cloud, or a hybrid solution. Progent can also help you to install and set up SCOM 2012 management packs based on leading practices for monitoring network fabric and both Microsoft and third-party applications and services. Also, Progent can deliver fast online or on-premises troubleshooting to assist you to remediate serious issues uncovered by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager expertise to assist your organization to upgrade cost-effectively from Operations Manager 2016 to SCOM 2016.
- Progent's Azure planning and integration experts can assist you with any stage of Microsoft Azure integration including needs definition, readiness assessment, system design, pre-production testing, implementation, centralized administration, performance optimization, license management, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and regulatory compliance validation. Progent can assist you to set up and troubleshoot firewall appliances and VPN connections so your users can safely access to Azure resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can assist you integrate key Microsoft technologies to work in Azure including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server and SharePoint. Progent can also assist you to create a hybrid environment that transparently integrates on-premises datacenters with Azure resources.
- Progent offers the services of seasoned ransomware recovery consultants with the knowledge to restore an environment victimized by a ransomware cryptoworm such as Ryuk, WannaCry, NotPetya, or Locky. For more information, see ransomware removal and recovery consulting.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.