Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad assortment of engineering and technical support help for computer systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Support services offered to small companies in the city of Vacaville by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 includes significant improvements to the capabilities of its predecessor Exchange 2010 and delivers important innovations as well as a redesigned architecture. These improvements affect key areas such as manageability, availability, security, cost of ownership, teamwork, scalability, throughput, cross-version interoperability, and the user experience. Progent's certified Exchange 2013 consultants can provide online or on-premises expertise to help you manage, tune and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more up to date release of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to plan and implement a WiFi LAN adapted to your environment, providing you a WLAN that delivers the reception, performance, load-handling capability, QoS, data protection, and hand-off ability your company needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an economical remote service or as a more comprehensive onsite service. Progentís onsite wireless survey features physical inspection, spectrum and data protection audits of your existing wireless network, analysis of your buildingís layout, testing for RF contention, signal propagation modeling, selection of optimum locations for client-requested Wireless APs such as Aironet APs, Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort products, and a comprehensive document defining the new WLAN.
- The failover clustering technology incorporated into the latest versions of MS Windows Server is radically re-engineered to simplify the deployment, setup, and management of clusters and to provide improved levels of network availability, protection, efficiency, and flexibility. New or enhanced capabilities include automated cluster verification, easier setup and deployment, improved cluster management, new cluster infrastructure for maximum availability, hardened security and quorum structure, elimination of failure points, greater disk and memory capacity, enhancements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration support for Windows Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's certified cluster technology experts can help you assess the advantages of Windows clustering, design and implement an installation, train your IT staff to manage your cluster environment, provide ongoing consulting and support services, and create and validate a business continuity procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can assist you you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- The CRISC program was established by ISACA to validate a consultant's ability to design, implement, and support information system controls to reduce network risk. Progent offers the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help you to create and carry out a risk management strategy based on leading practices promoted by CRISC and geared to align with your company's risk tolerance, business goals, and IT budget.
- Progent can provide the services of an accredited video conferencing engineer with expertise integrating products from the major video conferencing/telepresence providers including Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can assist your company to plan, configure, expand, or maintain a telepresence environment that preserves your investment and optimizes the strategic value of your IT system. Progent can also provide the expertise of network infrastructure engineers who can assist companies of any size to create and troubleshoot a communications network that provides the speed, dependability, protection, and expandability required to support your video conferencing/telepresence solution.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can help your company to connect your Apple macOS and OS X workstations and laptops with your Microsoft Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will make sure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is correctly setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly installed. Progent can also provide a full array of Exchange support services including integration, diagnostics, security management, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus filtering and email encryption. Progent also offers customized in person or remote macOS webinars.
- Progent has supported Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for nearly 20 years and Progent has provided system integration, software development, training, and debugging services since the platform's debut. Progent can provide high-level expertise for updating out of date Dynamics GP deployments. Progent can help your business to plan, test, and implement an efficient migration from a a legacy version to the current version of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and integration consulting.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization technology enables you to create entire networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned in minutes and managed with a high level of automation independent of the hardware used by the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager supports automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and transparent site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, updates and fixes and can generate audit reports to confirm complete service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and prove disaster recovery compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware SRM can rapidly restore the entire logical network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware SRM system architect to help you to plan, deploy, test and maintain a disaster recovery solution powered by VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes significant enhancements in critical areas such as performance, availability, compliance, and cloud integration. SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that works transparently across all workloads including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing (DWH), and business analytics (BI). Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can deliver efficient online and onsite consulting services that include system design, configuration, administration, remediation, and application development services to enable businesses of any size to realize maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 investment. If your organization is already running SQL Server 2014, Progent can help your company to carry out a cost-effective upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth expertise in specialized application areas, enabling you to create fast, affordable and cohesive IT solutions that fit the individual requirements of your operation. Progent's applications consultants can help your company to customize Microsoft's important business packages by providing a range of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Software consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Accounting Software training and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS deployment.
- Progent's Jabber consultants can provide remote or onsite expertise to help businesses of all sizes to plan, implement, maintain, upgrade or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent can provide in-depth expertise for all the products, technologies and services that make up creating a cohesive Cisco Jabber collaboration solution such as Cisco network appliances and management software, Microsoft Office 365 applications, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, WiFi systems, cyber security, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX systems, business continuity, and other components of a cohesive collaboration ecosystem.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.