Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide assortment of engineering and support help for IT environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Support services available to small companies in the Vacaville neighborhood by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized NetScreen consultants can help you to configure and integrate NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, migrate from older NetScreen devices to more current Juniper technologies, and troubleshoot network infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-technology environments.
- NodeZero from Horizon3.ai is a cutting-edge penetration test (pentest) platform that supports repeated, concurrent, automated testing of your network to help you expose, rank, fix, and verify cybersecurity weaknesses before malicious hackers can take advantage of them. Progent offers the talents of a NodeZero Certified Operator (NCO) to assist you to design and implement thorough pentests of your perimeter and your internal network so you can realistically evaluate your current cybersecurity posture. Progent can help you to set up and run NodeZero pentests customized for your IT network, understand NodeZero reports, and fix problems based on their potential for damaging your network. Progent can also help you to create a cohesive cybersecurity strategy that simplifies management and provides optimum protection for on-prem, multi-cloud, and perimeter IT assets. To find out additional details about Progent's threat analysis solutions powered by on NodeZero's pentest platform, refer to consulting services for NodeZero's penetration test platform.
- Progent offers access to the affordable services of remote Internet connectivity experts to help your organization to assess or enhance your ISP services so your Internet access solution aligns with your business needs. Services available from Progent's engineers include assessment of your existing bandwidth utilization, vendor and service plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and managing a smooth switchover to a new carrier and/or service arrangement. Network provisioning can include optimizing existing routers and configuring additional ones, setting up firewalls, and designing fault-tolerant Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- Progent's Microsoft Project experts can provide advanced remote and on-premises support for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for Microsoft products that integrate in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft Project Server planning and support, SharePoint 2019 design and deployment, SharePoint Server 2016 migration planning and development, SQL Server 2019 integration, SQL Server 2017 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration, Microsoft Exchange 2019 maintenance, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Office Excel and Microsoft 365 Excel application support, and Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to assist you to enhance your infrastructure to support local, branch office, home-based, and mobile users so they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to work together securely and productively. Progent's certified security experts can help you to define and police security policies that protect important project information without interfering with the productive exchange of authorized data.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or in-person expertise to help organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, administer, and troubleshoot a backup/restore solution built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consultants can assist you to migrate from older versions of SCDPM or from another backup/recovery platform, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2012 deployment for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent can provide occasional help for resolving especially stubborn problems, or full project management services. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consulting experts can help you to design and implement an efficient upgrade from DPM 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- Progent's CISSP-premier network security experts can assist businesses of any size with any aspect of information system security. Progent can help implement cost-effective cybersecurity systems that protect a small business from advanced malware attacks or Progent can plan, configure, and manage a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid enterprise networks that support onsite, online, and mobile users sharing IT resources spread across multiple physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology experts can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting to help businesses of all sizes to plan and implement a smooth deployment of Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid model. Progent can assist your company to assess the business value of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of planning, deploying, managing or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can assist your organization to take advantage of the many new high-availability and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine software load, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain failover clusters. In addition, Progent's Microsoft Windows Server 2022 migration experts and Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration experts can help you to design and carry out a smooth upgrade from Windows Server 2016 to a newer edition of Microsoft Windows Server.
- ProSight Reporting is an expanding line of real-time reporting plug-ins designed to work with the industry's top ticketing and network monitoring programs including ConnectWise Manage, ConnectWise Automate, Customer Thermometer, Auvik, and SentinelOne. For more information, see ProSight Reporting for ticketing and network monitoring platforms.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you require computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.