Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small businesses in the Vacaville neighborhood are concentrated on customers who need quick and affordable help with system stability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- The majority of organization multi-office communications infrastructures feature no recovery ability from Internet circuit outages. Progentís multi-office communications engineers can help small businesses achieve fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity through redundant networks with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and deploy ultra-reliable Inter-office connections supported by fault tolerant EIGRP network routers or zero-downtime OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how multi-path connections and automatic fail-over can provide economical non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have deep experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as server replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost Active Directory objects, removal of test software configuration objects in on-line AD systems, and fixing of unsuccessful setups of Active Directory and AD-integrated software. Progent is also experienced in working with advanced Active Directory tools like ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend deployment techniques that address important areas including Active Directory naming standards, hierarchical model, IT management model, utilization and structure of group policy objects, plus protection and auditing specifications. Progent can also analyze the implications of alternate server and service implementations on capability and performance. Progent can assist businesses to design and install configurations of AD Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 support services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent provides Enterprise Resource Planning consulting services through business software professionals who can help with for a broad selection of business software including Microsoft Dynamics applications, packages from other suppliers, and legacy software. Progent offers support for key areas of business applications such as accounting, ERP, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for HR, sales, retail, and distribution.
- Progent offers easy, immediate, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE engineers. CCIEs are recognized network experts who are awarded this prestigious classification only through thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complicated issues associated with network planning, deployment, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE consultants work intimately with Cisco engineers in analyzing issues with Cisco's IOS software and developing fixes or acquiring patches to correct anomalies. Progent offers fast access to a CCIE by phone so that you can receive instant help for complex network troubles that are impacting business efficiency but are beyond the expertise of your local IT service resources.
- Progent's CISSP certified security professionals and CISM certified security professionals can help you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network system through expert services such as running complete security auditing, recovery from virus and worm assaults, configuring firewalls, deploying safe remote connectivity, deploying advanced software for protection against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and developing a detailed security plan customized for your business and network environment.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced server role for web site hosting and application development. The latest versions offer improved security, dependability, scalability, and debugging while incorporating major improvements in automated management. A variety of familiar extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which can prevent potentially harmful HTTP requests from being executed by web software. Progent's Internet Information Services consultants can assist your company to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI interface for managing ASP.NET applications.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can help you choose, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewalls to provide a modern cybersecurity ecosystem that extends across your on-premises and cloud-based resources and protects all users anywhere with any endpoint device. To find out more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall integration services.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab located at the QTS Colocation Center in Sacramento can be used for piloting mission-critical applications, creating efficient migration procedures, assessing and optimizing performance, planning or verifying business continuity solutions, resolving compatibility problems, and building training environments for new products and technologies. For Progent clients who lack adequate in-house resources to assemble proper pilot environments, the lab cuts capital outlay and technical risk while keeping critical network initiatives on schedule.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants offer advanced expertise in implementing and operating all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can provide a wide variety of cost-effective remote support services following leading practices to assist businesses of all sizes to get all the benefits of this powerful platform. Services offered by Progent include system design, installation and upgrades, setting up secure file and status sharing among local and offsite users, network optimization, and specialized online training classes.
- GIAC was established in 1999 to certify the knowledge of network security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and government organizations around the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for all of the security services covered within the GIAC certification including evaluating network vulnerability, security incident management and response, traffic analysis, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government mandates for reporting security incidents.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.