Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's network support for small organizations in the Vacaville neighborhood are concentrated on clients who need quick and affordable help for network stability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting services and practice areas should give you an idea of how Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated extension of Unified Communications Manager, is a unified voice messaging platform that accelerates collaboration by providing flexible set of alternatives for retrieving voice messages within a framework that is easy to implement and administer. Unity Connection lets you access and manage voice messages from your Exchange inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified VoIP Phone, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), offered in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides cost-effective voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response, and greeting functions for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprise satellite offices with as many as 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and troubleshooting support to make sure your CUE deployment continues to deliver the highest possible competitive value.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can offer businesses of any size expert Microsoft SQL Server support. Microsoft SQL Server is a legacy web-ready database and data analysis package that facilitates the speedy development of enterprise-class business programs. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and can query over the Internet and outside the firewall. In addition to offering consulting, maintenance and problem solving services, Progentís SQL experts can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity and profitability of your information network. Progent can also help your company to perform an efficient move from SQL Server 2008 to Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
- Progent has two decades of background helping small and medium-size companies to plan, install, optimize, manage, and troubleshoot information networks that support remote workers. For information about Progent's consulting expertise for teleworkers, visit at-home workforce expertise.
- GIAC information assurance certification was established in 1999 to validate the skill of IT security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by companies and government organizations around the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for all of the network security disciplines addressed under GIAC certification such as evaluating network security mechanisms, security incident management and response, traffic analysis, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), previously named CallManager, functions as the heart of Cisco's collaboration platform. Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express offer a location-independent IP-PBX by integrating closely with unified messaging apps like Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM consultants can help with any aspect of Unified Communications Manager setup and debugging in areas that include integrating VoIP phones and video phones, designing dial plans, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR routers with CUBE support, designing Cisco UCS server failover solutions for high availability, and integration with Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and install a wireless network customized for your facilities, offering your business a WLAN that delivers the coverage, speed, load-handling capability, QoS, security, and roaming ability your business requires. Progent's predictive wireless design services can be carried out remotely and utilize advanced RF modeling and analysis tools to design a cost-effective wireless network. Progentís on-premises survey features onsite inspection, spectrum and security audits of your existing wireless network, evaluation of your buildingís floor plans, testing for RF interference, signal propagation modeling, selection of optimum placement for client-requested Wi-Fi APs. Location and integration support for wireless access points include Aironet Wi-Fi AP configuration support, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 wireless APs support services, Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 APs solution design, Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi AP integration and consulting support, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progentís business information reporting experts can provide online and on premises consulting to assist you with any aspect of BI reporting from troubleshooting or modernizing reports to planning and implementing an advanced business intelligence solution. Progent's management reporting consultants can help you to support your current BI system, assist you to upgrade reports and databases from an outdated reporting product to a modern one, and provide custom remote training to meet your individual requirements. Progentís management reporting and analytics professionals offer expertise in the leading business analytics reporting tools such as the SQL Server business intelligence suite (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel business analytics tools such as Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Designer.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 experts can help you to integrate SQL Server 2019 seamlessly with other Microsoft products by providing expert services such as Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration consulting, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI reporting expertise, Exchange Server 2019 integration consulting and Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online hybrid integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure AD design and troubleshooting.
- The overwhelming majority of small office multi-office communications networks lack recovery ability to deal with Internet connection outages. Progentís inter-office connectivity engineers can help small businesses create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity by means of fully redundant system architectures featuring automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can plan and deploy fault tolerant Inter-office connections supported by fault tolerant EIGRP network routers or fault tolerant OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how redundant connections and transparent fail-over can provide affordable non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to configure cybersecurity protection systems and provide mitigation services required for remote workers. For details about Progent's endpoint device security defense services for an at-home workforce, go to endpoint security protection services for at-home workers.
- Software update management entails applying software or firmware updates to operating systems and applications, servers and endpoint devices, peripherals such as printers, network infrastructure appliances such as routers and wireless APs, and IoT devices like sensors and robotics. Timely and correctly managed updating maximizes security, regulatory compliance, uptime, and functionality. Haphazard software update management can cause security vulnerabilities, compatibility problems, slow or inconsistent performance, needless downtime, or unavailability of key features. Progent's support services for software and firmware patch management provide businesses of any size a flexible and affordable alternative for assessing, testing, scheduling, implementing, and documenting updates to your ever-evolving IT network. To find out more, visit Progent's software update management services.
- Progent can give your company online access to Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration support, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 integration consultants, Exchange 2010 experts and Exchange 2007 Server support professionals to architect a fault-tolerant email system that includes secure email connectivity throughout your business. For road warriors with handheld computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry management consulting.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you are in need of computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.