Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT support services for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Vacaville are focused on customers who require quick and economical assistance for system reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will provide a sense of how Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud planning and integration consultants can provide cost-effective remote consulting to assist companies of any size to access Amazon AWS cloud services such as Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for scalable high-performance storage, and Amazon Glacier for low-cost long-term archiving. Progent can help you with every phase of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, preparedness evaluation, architectural design and review, testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security strategies. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN connections and can help you deploy all-cloud or hybrid environments that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS services. Progent offers occasional consulting or Progent can deliver project management outsourcing services to help you migrate smoothly to the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Office 365 offers simple archiving but does not have integrated support for key data protection services such as Exchange Online backups or long-term point-in-time recovery for OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online. Altaro O365 Total Backup delivers a full-featured BDR solution for automatic backup and rapid recovery of all your company's Office 365 mail, Microsoft Teams Chats, SharePoint sites, and OneDrive for Business files. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and has designed ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) Office 365 Total Backup to provide comprehensive management services for Altaro's Office 365 back/restore product. ProSight DPS Office 365 delivers a low-cost backup-as-a-service solution that guards Office 365 apps against data loss resulting from user or system mistakes, malicious deletion, and cyber attacks such as ransomware. To learn more, go to ProSight DPS Altaro O365 Backup solutions.
- Progent is the leading source of easy, immediate, and affordable access to Registered Cisco CCIE consultants. CCIEs are elite network experts who earn this top-level certification only as a result of intense examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to resolve even the most complex problems associated with network planning, setup, troubleshooting, and service. Progent’s CCIE experts cooperate closely with Cisco in-house staff in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS software and developing fixes or acquiring patches to correct problems. Progent can provide fast access to a CCIE by phone so that you are able to receive immediate help for complex network problems that are impacting worker efficiency but are beyond the scope of your local IT service providers.
- Progent's design services for fault tolerant networking provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified network experts who can show you how to build a fault-tolerant network that incorporates key technologies and procedures for mission critical applications. Progent’s consulting professionals can help your company to implement a system architecture with features that include failover Internet access, network load balancing, non-stop data centers, cloud backup and restore, fault tolerant interoffice connectivity, and high-reliability multi-site systems. Progent can also provide workplace recovery planning consultants to help you design, test, and document a recovery process based on leading practices.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can assist your business to design, install, manage, update or troubleshoot your Power BI solution. Progent can also help you to prep your source data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can assist you implement and manage an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid network model for Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can help you choose, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewalls to create a next-generation security ecosystem that spans your on-premises and cloud-based assets and protects any user at any location with any endpoint device. To learn more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall integration services.
- The complexity and versatility of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 calls for an information technology consultant with real-world experience and diverse knowledge in designing and deploying efficient and comprehensive business information networks. The professional experience of Progent's certified Windows Server engineers, with an average of over 10 years of background integrating Microsoft-based technology, helps insure your success in supporting and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 experts can also help you to assess the business value of migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering building a hybrid architecture that combines on-premises systems with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent offers advanced online expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and training to assist your company to respond to potential catastrophes, reduce service disruption for your essential network operations, avoid data loss, and comply with regulatory mandates and business obligations. Progent's business continuity experts can work closely with your executive and IT support group to provide risk and business impact evaluation, define dependencies, specify human and physical resources required to operate your organization, determine business-critical IT services and define allowable restoration times, select hot backup sites, configure safe remote connectivity for crucial workers, implement emergency notification mechanisms and assign responsibilities for personnel, write a comprehensive recovery and test plan, and train key people to carry your agreed upon solution. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can assist you to create an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent offers small and medium-size organizations supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk support for telecommuters. To learn about Progent's supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk services for teleworkers, go to Help Desk Call Center support for remote workers.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy VoIP devices to the latest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist your organization to integrate your IP phones with Unified CM, previously branded CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express to create a an advanced IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Cisco Unified Communications Manager apps such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent can deliver expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, solving QoS, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and designing Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for high availability.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you need computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.