Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's computer support services for small companies in the Vacaville neighborhood are concentrated on customers who require fast and economical assistance with system dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should provide an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent offers small and mid-size companies overflow or fully outsourced Help Desk Call Center support for at-home workers. To find out about Progent's supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk services for telecommuters, go to Help Desk Call Center support services for an at-home workforce.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can offer companies of all sizes advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2008 help. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, web-ready database and data analysis package that allows the rapid creation of advanced business programs that offer your business a competitive edge. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query over the Internet and beyond the corporate firewall. In addition to offering expertise, maintenance and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity of your IT network. Progent can also assist your organization to perform a cost-effective migration to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from legacy versions of SQL Server or from different database platforms.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants offer Aironet wireless access point consulting and Cisco Wi-Fi controller consulting so you can benefit from the 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi specification to triple the speed for your Wi-Fi network while increasing the signal coverage.
- For advanced project management support, Progent offers access to veteran IT experts with years of background as technology project managers for application development, information systems implementation, and process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven project managers offer advanced management skills to assist enterprise clients to adhere to best practices to make sure development or deployment projects are successfully completed on schedule and on budget.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and affordable for small and mid-sized businesses to map out, monitor, reconfigure and debug their networking hardware such as routers and switches, firewalls, and wireless controllers plus servers, client computers and other networked devices. Using cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch ensures that network maps are always current, copies and manages the configuration information of virtually all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and sends notices when problems are discovered. By automating complex management and troubleshooting processes, ProSight WAN Watch can cut hours off common chores such as network mapping, reconfiguring your network, locating devices that require important updates, or identifying the cause of performance problems. Read about Progent's complete ProSight series of value-priced outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to implement collaboration solutions like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to allow their teleworkers to engage in positive interaction with colleagues and other stakeholders. For details about ways Progent's consultants can help you to integrate and manage collaboration platforms for remote workers, go to collaborative solutions expertise for a remote workforce.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can show you how to choose, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewall appliances to create a next-generation cybersecurity environment that extends across your on-premises and cloud assets and protects all users at any location with any device. To learn more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall integration consulting.
- If you need to redo your organizationís web site, build internal sites for functions such as human resources or worker training, create a compelling web presence for a start-up venture, or put together enterprise-class, data-driven e-commerce applications, Progent has capable and seasoned web designers and developers. Web design consulting offered by Progent's Technology Experts Group include web design, web site project management, .ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database consultants, and Microsoft Access consultants can help you to design, build, and support data-powered sites. Progent's experts can also help you construct and maintain a protected, dependable server and communications infrastructure incorporating remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web platforms.
- Progent's Windows 10 migration experts can assist organizations of any size to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an earlier release of Microsoft Windows. Remote and onsite evaluation and migration services for Microsoft Windows 10 offered by Progent's experts include Return on Investment estimates, project management, application compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile management and synchronization, teleworker connectivity, data and identity security, automated provisioning and administration, network optimization, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, custom training for IT support staff and end users, and post-migration technical help.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) credential is a recognized achievement that signifies expertise in IS security auditing. Certified by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA credential requires that consultants undergo a comprehensive examination given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Certified network security audit professional able to help companies in the fields of information systems audit process, IT governance, systems and architecture ROI, IT support, protection of data resources, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall experts can show you how to integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot SonicWall firewall/VPN appliances including the current SonicWall TZ and NSa Series of appliances and the older SonicWall PRO 2040 devices. Progent's CISSP and CISA-certified cybersecurity experts can help you incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete security plan and build protection into your business processes. For more information, refer to SonicWall firewall integration consulting services.
- SQL Server 2014 incorporates significant improvements in key areas including speed, uptime, compliance, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first release of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory technology that operates seamlessly across all workloads including Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), data warehousing, and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can deliver cost-effective online and onsite consulting services that include system design, deployment, management, troubleshooting, and application development services to help organizations of any size to realize fast return from their SQL Server 2014 investment. If your organization is already using Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist you to carry out an efficient transition to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent offers live remote webinar education seminars. Virtual online webinars offer a convenient and low-cost option for training your IT personnel to use a wide assortment of key software products including Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project. Progent also offers individualized training for Microsoft Great Plains. In addition, Progent can deliver on-premises training for clients larger cities throughout the United States.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.