Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad array of engineering and technical support help for computer environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Services available to small and mid-size companies in the Vacaville neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Progent provides live remote webinar training seminars. Virtual interactive webinars offer a flexible and affordable way for teaching your IT personnel to use a wide array of important applications including Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Visio. Progent also can provide customized training for Great Plains. In addition, Progent offers onsite education for clients larger cities across the U.S.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can help you choose, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewall appliances to provide a modern cybersecurity solution that extends across your on-premises and cloud-based assets and guards all users anywhere with any device. To learn more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall planning and integration services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consulting experts have over 15 years of experience planning, deploying, enhancing and repairing System Center Operations Manager environments and offer companies of all sizes expert online or on-premises consulting support for SCOM 2012. Progent can assist you to plan an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the performance and resilience needed to monitor your datacenter effectively, whether your infrastructure are onsite, in the cloud, or a hybrid solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also help you to install and customize SCOM 2012 management packs according to best practices for monitoring network infrastructure and Microsoft and third-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can deliver responsive remote or on-premises troubleshooting to help you to remediate critical problems detected by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager expertise to assist your organization to upgrade efficiently from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent can give your business affordable online access to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment support, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 integration consultants, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 experts and Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server experts to design a dependable email system that provides secure email access throughout your small business. For mobile workers with handheld computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows smart phone integration support and Blackberry administration consulting.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup/restore service for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup deployment can incorporate a custom-designed hardware appliance manufactured by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable features but which utilizes your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup safeguards vital company data generated locally, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any location with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a wide array of consulting support services to help you to design, integrate, operate and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution built on Barracuda Backup. For details, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in delivering best-in-class throughput for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall experts can assist you to deploy your Fortinet security appliances to protect all your digital assets at the network perimeter, within the data center, at branches, and in the cloud. To learn more, visit Fortinet FortiGate firewall integration consultants.
- Progent offers the support of CISM Certified network security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee defines the core competencies and global standards of performance that information security professionals are required to learn. It gives executive management the assurance that consultants who have earned their CISM credential possess the background and knowledge to deliver efficient security management and consulting consulting.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consultants can assist businesses of all sizes to follow best practices to set up SCVMM 2012 hosts and host groups, fabric, storage, and libraries; plan, deploy, and manage private clouds, virtual machines, and services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM 2012 with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for enterprise-class monitoring. Progent can help your business to upgrade from an earlier release of SCVMM or from a third-party management system, and Progent can help you to enhance and troubleshoot your existing SCVMM 2012 ecosystem to make sure you get maximum return on investment. Progent also offers SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to help your organization to design and implement an efficient migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to SCVMM 2016 so you can take advantage of new assurance features, more affordable VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
- Progent has been providing SharePoint support since the initial SharePoint product was published over a decade ago, and Progent has the breadth and depth of IT know-how to help businesses of all sizes to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 installation and develop SharePoint Server 2013 applications that bring substantial business benefit to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you to evaluate the business advantages of upgrading to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint or from a different collaboration solution; determine if an in-house, Cloud-based or hybrid configuration is best suited for your organization; and pick the most appropriate edition of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or can assist in specific tasks associated with your SharePoint 2013 deployment.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is modest, Progent offers value-priced service options that will give your IT network the reliability, protection, and functionality your business needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring service packages, combining the skill of experienced Microsoft and Cisco certified IT engineers, the most advanced network administration applications, and comprehensive service packages, will keep your mission-critical network software and servers up and running.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) helps to promote consistent performance and dependable
availability for critical applications by offering unified, cross-platform monitoring of physical
and virtual resources deployed across local systems and private and public clouds.
Progent's SCOM consulting team can provide advanced online and onsite support to assist organizations of all sizes to design, implement, tune, enhance and troubleshoot SCOM 2016
solutions. Progent's SCOM 2016 consultants can help you to move to Operations Manager
2016 from older releases of Operations Manager or from other IT infrastructure monitoring products, or
integrate a variety of monitoring tools into a cohesive IT management solution. Progent can also show you
how to extend your SCOM 2016 scope to incorporate resources based in public clouds by
providing Microsoft Azure
integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.