Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT support services for small businesses in the Vacaville neighborhood are focused on clients who require quick and economical help for system stability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should provide an idea of how Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces major enhancements in performance, capacity, security, high-availability, mobile computing support, and built-in BI. Innovations include PolyBase for handling relational and non-relational databases in one appliance for big data applications, Hadoop support, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and centralized management of on-premises and cloud-based operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer remote and onsite expertise to assist organizations of all sizes to design, deploy, administer or troubleshoot any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with other core Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint Server, Dynamics GP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi access point experts offer online and onsite support to assist organizations of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, upgrade or troubleshoot Wi-Fi systems that include Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can assist you to configure and support Meraki-based Wi-Fi networks for environments that can range from a telecommuter's home or a remote office all the way to a large campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also assist you to integrate additional Cisco products such as switches, routers and firewalls to create a seamless ecosystem that delivers identical access, responsiveness, security compliance, ease of management and uptime for wired and Wi-Fi users irrespective of their mobility or computing device. (See Cisco Meraki switches integration.)
- Cisco's Small Business family of APs are Linux-based units designed as value-priced Wi-Fi solutions for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE Wi-Fi network consultants can provide remote or on-premises configuration and debugging services to assist you to plan, configure, update, tune, administer and debug Cisco Small Business wireless AP environments of any scale or architecture. For more information about Progent's consulting services for both current and older Cisco Small Business series of WiFi access points, refer to Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 WiFi access points system design and troubleshooting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have broad experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as server replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost AD objects, cleanup of evaluation software configuration objects in on-line Active Directory environment, and restoration of unsuccessful setups of Active Directory and AD-enabled software. Progent is also experienced in using ďexpert onlyĒ AD utilities like NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend deployment strategies that address key areas including Active Directory naming standards, hierarchical model, IT administration model, utilization and design of group policy objects, as well as protection and monitoring definitions. Progent can also anticipate the implications of server and service configurations on functionality and speed. Progent can help companies to design and implement configurations of AD Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent's Office Word and Office 365 Word experts can provide a broad range of affordable remote support services to assist you to manage and troubleshoot your existing Microsoft Word solution or help you to move to a newer release of Office Word. Services offered by Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, identifying and fixing compatibility problems between various versions of Office Word, interfacing Word with different Office apps like Office Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with third-party data sources and plug-ins,network enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security and compliance support, and smart phone synchronization, and remote Office Word training customized for individuals or groups.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to capture, maintain, find and safeguard information related to your IT infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can quickly find passwords or IP addresses and be warned automatically about impending expirations of SSLs or domains. By updating and managing your IT documentation, you can save up to half of time spent searching for critical information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common repository for holding and collaborating on all documents related to managing your business network such as standard operating procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports advanced automation for gathering and associating IT data. Whether youíre planning enhancements, performing regular maintenance, or reacting to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the data you need the instant you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight suite of managed IT services for small and mid-size organizations.
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants have wide-ranging backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can assist your IT team to plan, configure, administer and repair wireless ecosystems that are compliant, robust, expandable, easy to manage and use, able to handle your critical applications, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and on-premises expertise offered by Progent cover a variety of wireless technologies such as smartphone and tablet integration, Wi-Fi network infrastructure design and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions lower the effort needed for IT managers to set up software programs so they are consistent across a corporate user base, offer the power to control rights to business data, and enable fast installation of new or updated desktops. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and named Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure behind RDS streamlines client connectivity, improves performance, tightens security, centralizes management, and provides a nearly seamless client experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 consultants can assist your company to assess the strategic advantages of Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions, set up pilot and production environments, optimize your network architecture to support virtual desktops efficiently, assess and resolve security issues, and educate your network administrators to utilize industry best practices to gain maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls are industry leaders in delivering top performance for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall consultants can assist your business to configure your Fortinet FortiGate security appliances to safeguard your digital resources at the network edge, within the data center, at branches, and in the cloud. To learn more, see Fortinet NGFW firewall consultants.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to plan, deploy and debug the network infrastructure for a remote workforce. Aspects of network infrastructure for which Progent's experts can deliver assistance include secure and convenient VPN connections, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure software, router setup, Wi-Fi network design and deployment, and robust Internet connections. For information about Progent's network infrastructure expertise for telecommuters, visit infrastructure support services for telecommuters.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.