Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting for small organizations in the Vacaville neighborhood are focused on clients who require immediate and affordable help for system dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise will give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 introduces significant enhancements in performance, capacity, security and compliance, availability, BOYD support, plus built-in business intelligence. New features include PolyBase for processing structured and unstructured databases in one appliance for data warehousing, R language integration, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and centralized management of on-premises and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts can provide online and onsite expertise to help businesses of any size to design, implement, manage or troubleshoot any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with other core Microsoft products including Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange, SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Skype for Business, and SCOM.
- The sophistication and versatility of Windows Server 2008 calls for an information technology professional with hands-on experience and diverse knowledge in designing and deploying cohesive and comprehensive business information networks. The experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server experts, averaging over 10 years of background supporting Microsoft-based technology, assures your success in maintaining and managing your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 experts can also help you to assess the advantages of migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on building a hybrid network model that integrates on-premises systems with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Stealth intrusion checking is a key component of any overall IT system security plan. Progentís security experts can perform extensive unannounced penetration security tests without the awareness of your organization's internal network support resources. Unannounced penetration testing shows whether current security defense tools such as intrusion incident alerts and event log monitoring are properly set up and actively monitored.
- The failover clustering feature set built into the most recent releases of Microsoft Windows Server has been dramatically re-engineered to streamline the installation, setup, and maintenance of clusters and to offer improved levels of system availability, protection, efficiency, and versatility. New or enhanced features include automated cluster verification, revamped setup and installation, improved cluster management, new cluster infrastructure for maximum uptime, better protection and quorum structure, fewer failure points, more storage and RAM capacity, improvements for multi-site clusters, and live migration capability for Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's certified cluster technology experts can assist you evaluate the business benefits of failover clusters, design and implement a deployment, educate your IT staff to manage your failover clusters, provide ongoing consulting and technical help services, and create and validate a workplace recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist you you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Lync 2013, now called Skype for Business, allows organizations of any size to build a centrally managed and protected communications ecosystem that permits a BYOD computing style with instant messaging, presence, web conferencing with application sharing and whiteboard, and both IP and PSTN telephony across a broad assortment of desktop and handheld devices. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync Server 2013 consultants can assist you to evaluate the business benefits of Lync Server 2013, design an on-premises, cloud-based (with Lync Online) or hybrid topology suitable for your current and long-term goals, deploy Lync Server 2013 so as to speed up your return on investment, and deliver live online and on-premises training to your management staff and users. Progent offers in-depth expertise in critical pieces of a Lync Server 2013 solution that include Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server and Exchange, and Progent can help you to integrate Lync 2013 with key Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications including Outlook clients, Excel and PowerPoint. Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business Server consultants can also help your organization to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Skype for Business.
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants have broad backgrounds in the integration and support of wireless information technology and can help your IT team to design, install, manage and repair wireless solutions that are secure, resilient, expandable, easy to administer and use, able to support your vital workloads, and seamlessly incorporated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and onsite Consulting services provided by Progent cover a selection of wireless technologies and include smartphone management, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform allows you to create complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be deployed instantly and managed with a high level of automation regardless of the physical components making up the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows programmatic disaster recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables non-intrusive testing for site recovery, updates and fixes and can generate reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly restore the entire virtualized network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to help your organization to design, configure, test and administer a DR system powered by VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of network security professionals. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and institutions around the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer expertise with all of the network security disciplines addressed under GIAC certification including evaluating infrastructure security mechanisms, security incident management and response, intrusion detection, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for reporting incidents.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you need computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.