Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the Vacaville neighborhood are concentrated on customers who need immediate and economical help with system dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent can give your business online access to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consulting services, certified Exchange Server 2013 integration consultants, Exchange Server 2010 experts and Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server consultants to create a dependable email system that provides protected email connectivity throughout your business. For road warriors with portable devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android tablet and smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry administration expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business integration experts offer remote and on-premises consulting services for organizations of all sizes to evaluate the costs/benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist your business to plan an on-premises, cloud or hybrid topology; integrate Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server and Office or Office 365; set up high-availability mechanisms; interface Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and integrate other collaboration platforms like Cisco Video Interop Server. Progent's certified data security consultants can help you to create and validate a security strategy for your Skype for Business deployment that is compliant with government and industry requirements. Progent can also assist build a hybrid deployment that integrates on-prem Skype for Business with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to ensure consistent performance and dependable
uptime for critical applications by offering unified, mixed-platform tracking of physical
and virtual infrastructure deployed throughout on-premises systems and private and public clouds.
Progent's SCOM consulting group can provide world-class online and onsite expertise to assist organizations of any size to design, integrate, optimize, enhance and repair Operations Manager 2016
solutions. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can assist you to migrate to Operations Manager
2016 from earlier releases of Operations Manager or from different monitoring products, or combine multiple monitoring systems into a cohesive IT management ecosystem. Progent can also show you
how to expand your Operations Manager 2016 environment to incorporate resources hosted on public clouds by
consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to design, configure and debug the infrastructure for teleworkers. Areas of network infrastructure for which Progent's experts can provide assistance include secure and efficient VPN connections, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms, router integration, Wi-Fi network design and deployment, and reliable Internet connections. For information about Progent's network infrastructure support services for teleworkers, see infrastructure expertise for telecommuters.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor accreditation is an important qualification that represents mastery in information system security auditing. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA accreditation has candidates undergo a comprehensive test administered by the ISACA international professional group. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit consultant able to assist businesses in the fields of IS audit services, IT enforcement, network assets and infrastructure lifecycle, information technology service delivery, safeguarding of information assets, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent can provide the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 engineers and seasoned software developers, DBAs, project managers, network infrastructure architects, disaster recovery/business continuity planning specialists, and data security consultants to assist you to support SQL Server 2012 or execute a smooth migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Azure planning and integration consultants can help you with every aspect of Microsoft Azure integration including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, solution architecture, pilot testing, implementation, centralized administration, performance tuning, license management, disaster recovery strategies, security policy enforcement, and regulatory compliance validation. Progent can assist your IT staff to configure and debug firewalls and VPN tunnels so that your users can safely access to Azure resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you integrate key Microsoft platforms to work in the cloud including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL and SharePoint. Progent can also assist your organization to set up a hybrid ecosystem that transparently combines on-premises datacenters with Azure services.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to integrate, manage, and debug Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide expertise for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy VoIP products to the latest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Unified CM, originally branded CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express to create a state-of-the-art IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Unified CM apps like Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for building a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can provide support with any facet of Cisco IP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE internetworking support, and creating UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) systems for high availability.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you require technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.