Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology consulting for small organizations in the Vacaville area are concentrated on customers who need fast and affordable help with system stability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Based in San Jose in California's Silicon Valley, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology support services on-site troubleshooting, IT management outsourcing and network consulting services to companies in California and in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States. Progent can also provide advanced remote network consulting services, network monitoring, and urgent troubleshooting in order to cut costs and minimize downtime for businesses anywhere in the United States.
- Progent can supply organizations with an information management professional who can function as a part-time CIO. This veteran IT officer can provide long-term direction to help you to integrate sensible IT products to enhance business processes so they match more closely with your business objectives. Your business can create and implement a well thought out information technology strategy without absorbing the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Key services Progent's part-time Chief Information Officer can perform include growth strategies, rationalizing IT budgets, building models for ROI, analyzing business processes, negotiating with suppliers, establishing security standards, business impact analysis, streamlining network management, patch control, IT asset documentation control, and business continuity planning.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced role for web site hosting and web application programming. The new versions provide improved protection, reliability, scalability, and debugging while incorporating significant improvements in automated and remote management. Many familiar extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which can prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being run by web software. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can assist you to configure IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for controlling FastCGI applications.
- Although the Small Business Server (SBS) product line has been terminated, this powerful package remains in wide use. Progent offers a range of Microsoft SBS consulting services for all versions of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consultants can assist your organization to assess the potential advantages of transitioning from an on-premises environment based on Small Business Server version 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by implementing a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted applications. Whether your resources reside on a local datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a mix of of environments, Progent offers full-service consulting, troubleshooting, and software design and programming services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting outsourcing service offers comprehensive hosting of a small or mid-size company's servers in a solution that gives the highest degree of dependability and scalability and is in addition easy to transfer to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting services are built on proven virtualization technologies that allow small companies with multi- platform environments to save significantly on the expense of capital equipment, system maintenance, and network administration while achieving world-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented level of vendor flexibility. Find out about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small businesses expert consulting for solutions from other major Firewall and VPN suppliers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to design a comprehensive security plan and select the right products from a variety of vendors to support your security goals while staying within your spending restraints.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business integrators can provide online and on-premises consulting services for organizations of any size to evaluate the benefits of migrating to Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any release of Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist your business to design an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; interface Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server and Office; set up HA mechanisms; interface Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and integrate other communication systems like Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified network security experts can assist you to design and validate a security environment for your Skype for Business solution that meets regulatory requirements. Progent can also assist create a hybrid architecture that combines on-premises Microsoft Skype for Business Server with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can assist you to design a disaster recovery system built aroundMicrosoft's most advanced failover clustering technologies such as Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for deploying and managing massive fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class storage clusters using commodity hardware, Virtual Machine Load Balancing for improving the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while reducing TCO and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for easy, economical creation of a stretch cluster quorum witness hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Progent's backup consultants offer help for a wide array of products and services that provide solutions for protecting Windows, Mac, and Linux servers and desktops as well as notebooks and smartphones. Progent supports leading data protection products by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent can also provide help with Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan, and Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and mid-sized businesses as an affordable outsourced solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent has delivered support for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for almost 20 years and Progent has delivered integration, customization, training, and troubleshooting since the product's original release. Progent offers high-level expertise for updating legacy Dynamics GP/Great Plains ERP systems. Progent can assist your business to plan, test, and implement an efficient migration from a an outdated version of GP to the current version of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and system integration consulting.
- Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of wireless access points are Linux-powered devices intended as entry-level Wi-Fi APs for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE wireless infrastructure consultants can provide online or on-premises configuration and troubleshooting services to assist your organization to design, configure, upgrade, optimize, administer and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business wireless AP environments of any size or topology. For details about Progent's support for both current and legacy Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of wireless access points, refer to Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 wireless APs system design and troubleshooting.
- Progent can provide advanced online consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and education to help your company to prepare for potential disasters, reduce service disruption for your essential network functions, avoid lost information, and meet examiners' letters and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your executive and network administration staff to perform risk evaluation, identify interdependencies, identify human and physical resources required to operate your organization, determine crucial network functions and define acceptable restoration times, select colocation sites, set up secure remote connectivity for crucial workers, plan notification mechanisms and assign duties for staff, write a complete recovery and test plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to execute your business continuity solution. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can help you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- Progent offers small and medium-size organizations supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk Call Center support for offsite employees. For details about Progent's supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk Call Center support for an at-home workforce, go to Help Desk services for telecommuters.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.