Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide assortment of consulting and support assistance for IT networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux platforms. Network services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Vacaville area by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server and its replacement Microsoft Forefront TMG are discontinued software platforms that include an application-layer firewall able to protect networks from external and inside threats. The two products provide deep examination of Internet protocols to uncover exploits that routinely eluded traditional firewalls. ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Forefront TMG 2010, which was built on ISA Server 2006's architecture while providing a variety of improved features. Forefront TMG has in turn been retired by Microsoft, and the security features provided by the product are now commonly taken over by purpose-built physical devices from companies such as Cisco, Barracuda, Palo Alto Networks, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services integration and management.) Progent provides advanced Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 support services and ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you manage and troubleshoot your older firewall environment, and Progent can help you to migrate efficiently to a more current security solution by providing system design, configuration, tuning, training and troubleshooting.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), formerly named CallManager, functions as the foundation of Cisco's collaboration platform. CUCM and Unified CM Express offer a modern IP-PBX by integrating closely with applications that include Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM consultants can assist with any facet of Unified CM setup and debugging in areas that include integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and desktop video phones, designing dial plans, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR routers with CUBE support, designing Cisco UCS server failover systems for high availability, and integration with Exchange Server.
- SharePoint 2016, designed for onsite installations of SharePoint, supports integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid environments that seamlessly unify local and cloud infrastructure and services. Additional enhancements include fast provisioning with the MinRole feature, larger scale, higher performance, stronger security and compliance, advanced analytics with Power BI support, and a modernized client experience for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer affordable remote and on-premises expertise, software development, and debugging support for businesses of any size who intend to migrate to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2016 migration expertise.
- Progent can help your organization in any facet of your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 including configuring Windows Server 2019 Core as a host for Exchange; designing HA system topology for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; moving mailboxes; designing and configuring Hyper-V virtualization; configuring HLB; setting up Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail services; integration with SharePoint; updating firewalls; integration with Microsoft Office 365; and setting up Outlook. For more information, visit Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2019 deployment services.
- Progent's expertise for network service providers allows you to take advantage of Progent's information technology experts while retaining your own brand as a seamless arm of your IT services organization. To learn about Progent's expertise for IT service businesses, go to Progent's expertise for IT service businesses.
- Progent offers a broad range of cost-effective support services to help your company to install, integrate, repair, and manage workstations and notebooks based on Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or popular versions of Linux. Progent's desktop consulting services include Windows 10 migration assistance, Windows 8.1 integration expertise, Windows 7 maintenance, MS Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit computing upgrades.
- Progent's consulting services for high availability IT systems offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who will show you how to build a fault-tolerant computing environment that incorporates key technologies and procedures for mission critical applications. Progentís consulting experts can assist your company to configure a system architecture with features that include failover Internet connections, network load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup, high-availability interoffice connections, and fault tolerant multi-location networks. Progent can also provide disaster recovery preparedness experts to help you design, validate, and document a disaster recovery process based on leading practices.
- Progent's staff of computer network consulting experts can help large businesses to architect, set up, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by offering support like Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 management, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Skype for Business Server migration consulting and Lync Server integration, plus SQL Server 2016 migration and SQL Server 2014 database administration. Progent has helped some of the world's largest companies to integrate technology based on Microsoft products and can provide branch office consulting services for enterprises with branch offices in Silicon Valley and the or larger cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent can give your business online access to Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment consulting services, certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting experts, Exchange Server 2010 consultants and Microsoft Exchange 2007 experts to design a fault-tolerant email system that provides secure email connectivity throughout your business. For road warriors with handheld computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android smart phone integration support and Blackberry administration consulting.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.