Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting for small organizations in the Vacaville vicinity are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical assistance with network stability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's engineering services and technical experience should provide a sense of how Progent's team can help your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can help your organization to plan and deploy a DR solution built aroundMicrosoft's cloud-tested Failover Clustering technologies such as Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class network-attached storage using commodity equipment, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while reducing TCO and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for easy, economical creation of a failover cluster quorum arbitration point based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Progent's design services for high availability IT systems provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting experts who will show you how to build a fault-tolerant computing environment that includes key technologies and processes for mission critical applications. Progentís consulting experts can assist you to configure a system infrastructure with features that include redundant Internet access, system load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, cloud backup, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and high-reliability multi-site systems. Progent can also provide disaster recovery preparedness consultants to help you design, test, and document a recovery process based on best practices.
- The failover server cluster technology incorporated into the latest versions of Windows Server has been radically re-engineered to streamline the installation, configuration, and administration of clusters and to offer greater levels of network availability, protection, efficiency, and versatility. New or improved features include cluster verification, easier configuration and deployment, unified cluster administration, new cluster architecture for increased availability, hardened protection and quorum structure, elimination of failure points, greater disk and RAM capacity, enhancements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration support for Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's certified cluster technology consultants can assist your company evaluate the advantages of failover clusters, plan and implement an installation, train your IT personnel to administer your cluster environment, provide ongoing consulting and support services, and create and validate a workplace recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can help you you to plan and deploy a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- If you are creating Linux or UNIX based software on a network that includes Windows-based servers, desktops and software, Progent offers IT outsourcing and services that keep your system up and running while reliving you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using sophisticated network monitoring and providing online and optional on-site help as needed, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that provides an inexpensive way to maintain an IT network that features high uptime, tight security and high performance.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM), originally known as CallManager, functions as the center of Cisco's communications and collaboration solution. Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) provide a borderless IP-PBX by integrating closely with apps like Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Unity Connection for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM consultants can assist with any aspect of CUCM setup and troubleshooting in areas that include integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and video IP phones, designing dial plans, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE support, creating UCS server clustering solutions for survivability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business.
- System Center 2016 provides major improvements in the management of hybrid cloud networks by offering comprehensive integration with Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10 clients; unified management of multi-OS environments that incorporate various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware; and expanded public and private cloud support including tighter integration with Intune for Apple iPhone and Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants can provide advanced online and on-premises support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can assist your business to design and install a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, expand or optimize your current one, upgrade smoothly from a prior release of System Center, or debug your System Center environment.
- The updated edition of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP offers powerful innovations including Personalized Role Centers, improved business analytics and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP experts can provide software development, integration and debugging support to help your company to take advantage of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can help you to connect Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software to other services and applications. In addition, Progent can help you to design and utilize data warehouses so you can improve your understanding of your business, attract additional clients, expand your sales campaigns, and form successful partnerships.
- Progent can help you deploy Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or SUA to achieve co-existence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU offers interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows folders via NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development kit for porting applications.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.