Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts can provide a broad range of engineering and support assistance for information environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Vacaville neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- The sophistication and versatility of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 calls for an information technology expert with hands-on experience and broad knowledge in designing and deploying efficient end-to-end business technology solutions. The professional experience of Progent's seasoned Windows 2008 R2 experts, averaging over ten years of background supporting Microsoft-based technology, assures your success in supporting and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2019 experts and Windows Server 2022 consultants can assist you to assess the advantages of migrating to a current version of Windows Server. If you are considering building a hybrid network model that integrates local resources with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can assist your organization to create a cohesive hybrid cloud ecosystem for Windows Server.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager helps to promote consistent performance and maximum availability for key applications by providing unified, cross-platform monitoring of IT infrastructure installed across local datacenters and private and public clouds. Progent's consulting group offers advanced remote and onsite support to assist organizations of all sizes to design, integrate, tune, update and troubleshoot SCOM 2016 solutions. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can help you to move to SCOM 2016 from older releases or from different monitoring products, or integrate multiple monitoring tools into a cohesive IT management ecosystem. Progent can also help you expand your SCOM 2016 environment to incorporate infrastructure hosted on public clouds by providing Azure consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions. In addition, Progent's experts can assist you migrate from SCOM 2016 to more current releases including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent can help you to create, deploy and troubleshoot a backup/restore plan built around MSP360 technology. MSP360 enables file/folder or image-based backup/recovery for virtual machines and physical computers, supports all popular public clouds, and allows you to build a backup ecosystem with a low Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and a defined Recovery Point Objective (RPO). With ProSight DPS 360 Backup, Progent can provide end-to-end monitoring and remote management of your backup environment to prevent data loss caused by human miscues, system errors, ill-intentioned insiders, and external assaults like ransomware. For more information, go to ProSight DPS 360 Backup services.
- Cisco's Catalyst family of Wi-Fi controllers streamline the management of wireless LANs by unifying the configuration and control of Wi-Fi APs, tuning wireless throughput by limiting the effect of radio frequency congestion, improving wireless uptime with rapid failover, and hardening data security by detecting cyber threats and analyzing network traffic according to user class and locale. Progent's Wi-Fi consultants can assist your business to deploy Cisco wireless LAN controller appliances to manage and monitor Wi-Fi networks of all sizes. Progent can help you to maintain and debug your existing Cisco Wi-Fi solution or carry out a smooth migration to Cisco's latest Wi-Fi controller solutions. For details, see Catalyst Wi-Fi controller consulting and support services.
- Progent's Duo MFA managed services incorporate Cisco's Duo cloud technology to defend against stolen passwords by using two-factor authentication (2FA). Duo supports one-tap identity confirmation with iOS, Google Android, and other personal devices. Using 2FA, when you sign into a secured online account and give your password you are asked to verify your identity on a device that only you possess and that is accessed using a different ("out-of-band") network channel. A broad selection of devices can be used for this added means of ID validation including a smartphone or watch, a hardware token, a landline telephone, etc. You can designate multiple validation devices. To find out more about Duo identity validation services, go to ProSight Duo MFA two-factor authentication services.
- Situated in the heart of California's Silicon Valley, Progent provides companies of any size fast on-site and online access to network support experts located throughout the U.S and Canada. Progent can provide high-level IT integration consulting services, network monitoring, defense against and recovery from security threats such as ransomware, and emergency troubleshooting in order to cut expenses and improve uptime.
- Progent has extensive experience delivering a full-spectrum of online IT consulting and emergency repair services to local governments and schools across the U.S. Progent is among the pioneers in providing advanced online network support and has delivered network support to clients in every state. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online IT support for local governments eliminates travel expenses and resolves problems faster than on-premises support.
- Progent's ransomware protection solutions are designed to stymie ransomware attacks before they stop your business, and to return compromised IT systems to productive operation as quickly as possible. Progent's ransomware defense solutions are offered online to conserve time and minimize expenses, and Progent has experience working with top IT insurance providers like Chubb to offer preparedness assessments, non-stop monitoring, fast recovery, ransom settlement negotiation, and post-attack forensics.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of IT infrastructure management tools and is intended to offer a centralized mechanism for configuring and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can incorporate on-premises and hosted datacenters and Azure publics cloud resources. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consulting experts can assist businesses of all sizes with all facets of building, deploying, and managing a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, show you how to upgrade smoothly from older versions of VMM, develop processes for building and installing virtual machines and hosts, implement high-availability compute and storage clusters, connect your datacenter resources with public cloud services, configure virtual switches, develop and debug PowerShell scripts, and assist you to assess the strategic business benefits of the latest capabilities such as Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's certified hypervisor experts can provide world-class Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere expertise.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.