Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's computer consulting for small and mid-size companies in the city of Vacaville are focused on clients who require fast and economical help for system dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This short list of Progent's engineering services and practice areas should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Citrix virtual desktop experts can assist you to design, install, administer, and support a virtual Windows desktop and application delivery and management system by offering XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can show you how to optimize your network infrastructure for distributing server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support experts can assist your organization to administer and support an off-site datacenter that offers high uptime, advanced security, and fast recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also assist you manage and support additional virtualization products from Citrix by providing XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is an affordable, versatile platform that allows small organizations to make the move from the older physical in-house datacenter to the contemporary hybrid computing paradigm that combines on-premises and virtualized cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants can provide cost-effective online expertise and troubleshooting support to help you manage your Windows Server Essentials environment. After producing Windows Server 2012-R2 Essentials, Microsoft brought out Windows Server 2016 Essentials followed by Windows Server 2019 Essentials. These newer versions added Azure integration but ultimately deprecated the pivotal Administrative Dashboard from the Essentials Experience Role. The result was that all management and configuration must be performed by hand. This also removes the client backup and remote web access functions. Microsoft recommends that small businesses using Windows Server Essentials transition to Microsoft 365. Progent's Microsoft Azure integration consultants can help you design and implement a cost-effective migration from any version of Windows Essentials to Microsoft 365.
- Progent’s consultants can help your organization to plan and implement a smooth move from onsite Active Directory to cloud-hosted Azure AD or to a hybrid solution that deploys Azure AD Domain Services and Azure AD Connect to centralize identity management for both on-premises and cloud resources. Progent's consultants can also assist you to maintain and troubleshoot outdated deployments of Active Directory such as Windows 2008 AD and AD DS. To find out more, visit Active Directory and Azure AD planning and deployment expertise.
- Microsoft 365 provides simple archiving but does not include native support for vital data protection services like Exchange backups or greater than 30-day point-in-time recovery for OneDrive or SharePoint Online. Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup (formerly branded Altaro Office 365 Backup), delivers a feature-rich BDR solution for programmable backup and quick restoration of all your organization's Microsoft 365 mail, Microsoft Teams Chats, SharePoint sites, OneDrive data, and the contents of Windows endpoints. Progent is an authorized Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and has designed ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) 365 Total Backup to provide comprehensive management services for Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup product. ProSight DPS 365 Total Backup provides a low-cost backup-as-a-service solution that protects Microsoft 365 subscribers against data loss caused by human or system error, malevolent deletion, and cyber assaults like ransomware. For details, see ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup solutions for Microsoft 365.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete line of SAN storage software and hardware products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVauly incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware products. Areas of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include system dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent can provide Level 3 support to help you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN environments efficiently based on leading practices.
- Progent can help small and mid-size organizations to implement VoIP technology to provide their telecommuters the benefit of virtual extensions of the corporate phone network. For information about ways Progent can assist your remote workforce to integrate and debug VoIP technology, refer to VoIP solutions for teleworkers.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology consultants can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to help businesses of all sizes to plan and implement an efficient deployment of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help your company to assess the business value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of planning, configuring, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can assist your organization to benefit from the many innovative disaster recovery and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus workgroup and multi-domain clusters. In addition, Progent's Windows Server 2022 migration experts and Windows Server 2019 migration experts can assist you to plan and implement a smooth upgrade from Windows Server 2016 to a modern edition of Windows Server.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small to medium-size organizations automatic backup and simplified restore capabilities for Microsoft environment. SCDPM 2016 delivers application-sensitive backup for key workloads such as SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, works with virtual machines running on Hyper-V as well as VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Azure for convenient cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consultants can help you to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a multi-site backup/recovery system powered by Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can help you to upgrade from an older version of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated system, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 environment for on local, hosted, cloud or hybrid deployments. Progent offers online or onsite support and can deliver occasional expertise to help you through technical bottlenecks or provide end-to-end project management services to make sure you complete your SCDPM 2016 deployment on time and within your budget.
- Progent can provide the support of an accredited video conferencing consultant with expertise deploying technology from the leading telepresence vendors such as Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can assist your company to design, configure, expand, or troubleshoot a video conferencing environment that protects your investment and maximizes the strategic value of your IT system. Progent can also provide the expertise of infrastructure consultants able to help businesses of all sizes to create and troubleshoot a communications network that delivers the performance, dependability, protection, and expandability required to accommodate your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes indoor and outdoor WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E APs, security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi appliances installed throughout multiple sites with thousands of access points can be remotely configured and administered with free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies setup, discovery, administration, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent can provide the expertise of seasoned wireless professionals who can assist you to assess the benefits of Ubiquiti’s UniFi products for your environment and assist you to design, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager consulting experts can help businesses of any size to manage, enhance and debug your current SCVMM ecosystem. Progent can also provide SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to assist you to plan and implement an efficient migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 so you can benefit from stronger assurance features, high availability VMM storage options, and other enhancements. In addition, Progent can assist you to upgrade to more modern releases of SCVMM such as System Center 2019 Virtual Machine Manager and System Center 2022 Virtual Machine Manager.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 11 experts offer a range of services to support Windows 11 including Microsoft 365 solutions, mobile management and synchronization, telecommuter access, security and compliance, streamlined provisioning, and Call Center services. Progent can also help you to create and carry out an efficient migration from Windows 10 to Windows 11. For more information, visit Microsoft Windows 11 planning and migration services.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent professional,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.