Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's computer support for small companies in the Vacaville area are focused on customers who require quick and economical assistance with network reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will give you an idea of how Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Progent has created a white paper summarizing the advantages businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's proven service delivery model for IT consulting that can range from desktop configuration to full-service application development. The white paper also explains how Progent's outsourcing support services can help clients to reduce costs, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their information system. To read Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure experts and CUBE configuration consultants can help your business to design, integrate, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-connected SIP trunks. Progent can provide affordable remote or on-premises expertise to assist you to move efficiently to an advanced unified communications network that delivers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can assist you to establish interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's rich media platforms like Skype for Business or Lync for connectivity to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide in-depth support in implementing and using all on-premises and cloud-based editions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a wide variety of cost-effective remote support services based on best practices to help businesses of any size to receive all the advantages of this leading project management solution. Consulting support available from Progent include solution planning, software configuration and migration, setting up secure file and status sharing among onsite and remote or mobile users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized webinar training classes.
- Microsoft Teams replaces Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's premier cloud platform for group conversation and cooperation. Progent's Teams experts can assist your organization to plan an upgrade to Teams from Skype for Business Online or Lync Server and install, manage, and troubleshoot a cloud-based or mixed implementation of Teams. Progent can assist you to integrate Teams with Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange, SharePoint Online, and your PBX.
- Progent's CISSP certified security professionals and CISM certified security professionals can assist you to protect your Mac network system through expert support services such as running extensive security audits, recovery from virus attacks, setting up firewalls, deploying safe mobile connectivity, installing automated applications for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and designing a comprehensive security strategy customized for your organization and network environment.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist you to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 efficiently with additional Microsoft apps by providing services such as Windows Server 2022 integration consulting, Windows Server 2019 migration services, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI business reporting training and support, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 integration expertise and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online hybrid integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure Active Directory planning and debugging.
- The ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is an endpoint protection (EPP) solution that incorporates cutting edge behavior-based machine learning technology from SentinelOne to defend endpoint devices and physical and virtual servers against new malware assaults such as ransomware and email phishing, which routinely get by legacy signature-based AV tools. ProSight Active Security Monitoring protects on-premises and cloud resources and provides a single platform to manage the complete threat progression including blocking, detection, containment, remediation, and post-attack forensics. Top features include single-click rollback using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and real-time network-wide immunization against newly discovered attacks. Learn about the entire ProSight line of value-priced outsourced network management services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to design and implement a WiFi LAN adapted to your environment, offering you a WLAN that delivers the coverage, speed, capacity, QoS, security, and roaming capability your company needs. Progent's predictive wireless design services can be carried out offsite and make use of advanced RF simulation and analysis tools to design a cost-effective wireless network. Progentís onsite survey features physical walkthroughs, RF and security assessment of your current wireless network, analysis of your site's layout, measuring for radio frequency contention, RF propagation modeling, selection of the best locations for client-requested Wi-Fi APs. Placement and integration services for wireless access points include Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi AP consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi access points consulting services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax APs system planning, Meraki wireless AP configuration and consulting support, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can help you choose, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewalls to provide a next-generation cybersecurity solution that extends across your data center and cloud resources and guards all users anywhere with any endpoint device. To learn more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall planning and integration consulting.
- Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants and seasoned database application programmers, database administrators, project managers, Cisco-certified network architects, disaster recovery/business continuity specialists, and certified data security professionals to help you to manage SQL Server 2012. Progent can also provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrade support or SQL Server 2019 migration assistance to help you implement a more current version of SQL Server.
- Stealth penetration testing is a key part of any overall network security plan. Progent's security professionals can perform extensive stealth intrusion security checks without the awareness of your company's internal IT staff. Unannounced penetration testing shows whether current security monitoring systems such as intrusion detection alerts and event history analysis are properly set up and actively monitored.
- Progent's application developers have worked for 20 years with .NET tools and the Visual Studio development environment and can build or enhance .NET apps quickly and at low cost. For details about the benefits of Progent's .NET software development expertise, visit Progent's rapid and low-cost .NET software development services.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts offer advanced support for Cisco's Wi-Fi products by providing services that includes Aironet wireless access point consulting, Cisco Small Business wireless APs consulting, Catalyst 9100 family Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E APs solution planning, configuration, and management services, Cisco Meraki wireless AP configuration and consulting services, and Cisco wireless controller integration.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.