Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology support for small companies in the city of Vacaville are concentrated on clients who need fast and economical assistance with system reliability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the business value of your computer network.
- System Center 2016 provides important enhancements for managing hybrid cloud networks through comprehensive integration with Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10; unified management of mixed-OS environments that incorporate various Linux distributions, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and better public and private cloud support including closer integration with Microsoft Intune for iPhone and Google Android smartphone management plus native integration with Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-enhanced analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts offer advanced online and onsite expertise for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can assist organizations of any size to design and configure a new implementation of System Center 2016, expand or tune your current one, migrate smoothly from a previous version of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center solution.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consultants can deliver a variety of technical services to help organizations of any size to maintain, administer, and repair networks that incorporate workstations, laptops, tablets, or smartphones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 migration support and Windows 11 upgrade support.
- Progent can assist you to design and implement an efficient migration from on-premises Active Directory to cloud-based Azure AD or to a hybrid solution that uses Azure AD Domain Services and AD Connect to centralize identity and access management for both onsite and cloud resources. Progent's experts can also assist your organization to maintain and debug outdated deployments of Active Directory such as Windows 2008 AD. To find out more, refer to Active Directory and Azure AD planning and deployment expertise.
- The CRISC certification program was established by ISACA to validate an IT professional's skills to plan, deploy, and support information system controls to reduce risk. Progent offers the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to help your company to create and execute a risk management plan that follows leading practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to match your organization's risk tolerance, business goals, and IT budget.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection solution that utilizes cutting edge behavior machine learning tools from SentinelOne to defend endpoints as well as servers and VMs against modern malware assaults such as ransomware and email phishing, which routinely evade legacy signature-based anti-virus products. ProSight ASM safeguards on-premises and cloud resources and offers a unified platform to manage the entire malware attack lifecycle including filtering, identification, containment, remediation, and forensics. Top capabilities include one-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service and real-time system-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Find out about the entire ProSight line of value-priced network management outsourcing services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
- Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size organizations to plan, install, optimize, administer, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate telecommuters. Progent can assist you to with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management. To find out about Progent's support services for teleworkers, visit work-from-home support.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection specialists can assist organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use your content security policies for monitoring the content of email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending sensitive or inappropriate information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help your business avoid reputation loss and stay compliant with industry security standards and government requirements such as HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Learn about the complete ProSight line of low-cost managed services for small businesses
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to design, implement and debug the network infrastructure for offsite workers. Areas of network infrastructure where Progent's experts can deliver guidance include secure and convenient VPN connectivity, VDI desktop platforms, router configuration, Wi-Fi LAN planning and deployment, and robust Internet connections. To find out about Progent's network infrastructure support services for an at-home workforce, refer to network infrastructure guidance for an at-home workforce.
- The Cisco ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services offer significantly more performance than Cisco's earlier PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for all new deployments. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can help your company to manage your legacy PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls or migrate efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer online and on-premises help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your business to plan, integrate, optimize, administer and debug firewall solutions based on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small to mid-size organizations near-continuous backup and easy restore capabilities for Microsoft-based environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-sensitive backup for critical platforms such as SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux virtual machines, supports VMs running on Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Azure for easy-to-manage cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCDPM 2016 consultants can help you to design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a multi-site backup/restore solution built around Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can help you to migrate from a previous version of DPM or from an outdated system, and Progent can optimize your DPM 2016 environment for on local, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent offers online or onsite support and can provide as-needed guidance to resolve technical bottlenecks or provide comprehensive project management support to make sure you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on time and on budget.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.