Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide array of consulting and support assistance for computer systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Vacaville area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- There are hundreds of enterprise-level Internet Data Centers in the and larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S., and Progent's Internet data center support team can enhance your network's fault tolerance and performance by helping you choose a colo facility that meets the specific requirements of your enterprise including geographic location, space, connectivity, budget, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are intended for businesses with hardware located at colo hosting sites and requiring on-demand in-person help at the co-location site as well as remote help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified experts. Progent provides a variety of co-location center consulting services including network topology evaluation, Windows and UNIX server integration and maintenance, troubleshooting for server and telecommunications networking, design and installation of zero-downtime systems, architecting and deploying layered security defenses, firewall configuration and support, designing load balancing solutions, and planning high-availability server and storage cluster systems.
- Microsoft supports transparent hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 and on-premises Exchange. This permits you to have certain mailboxes hosted on your corporate datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consultants can help you with any facet of designing, implementing and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide occasional support to help you resolve stubborn technical issues and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 initiative is successfully completed on time and on budget. For details about Progent's consulting services for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, go to Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can help you choose, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewall appliances to provide a modern security solution that extends across your data center and cloud-based resources and protects all users anywhere with any device. To find out more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall planning and integration services.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and implement a wireless LAN customized for your environment, providing your business a wireless solution that delivers the coverage, performance, capacity, QoS, data protection, and roaming capability your company needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an affordable remote service or as a more detailed onsite service. Progentís onsite wireless survey features physical inspection, RF and security audits of your current wireless network, evaluation of your site's floor plans, testing for RF contention, RF propagation modeling, identification of the best placement for client-specified Wireless APs such as Aironet APs, Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort devices, and a detailed report describing the new wireless network.
- SQL Server 2014 includes significant enhancements in critical areas including speed, availability, security, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first version of Microsoft SQL Server that includes in-memory capability that operates seamlessly across all workloads including OLTP, data warehousing (DWH), and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can provide efficient remote and on-premises consulting services that include planning, configuration, administration, remediation, and application development services to enable businesses of any size to realize fast return from their SQL Server 2014 investment. If you are already using SQL Server 2014, Progent can help you to carry out a cost-effective transition to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Jabber consultants offer remote or on-premises expertise to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified Communications Manager infrastructure. Progent offers in-depth expertise for all the products, technologies and services that go into building an end-to-end Jabber collaboration solution such as Cisco network appliances and management tools, Microsoft Office 365 applications, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, Wi-Fi systems, cyber security, cloud integration, immersive telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and the many other components of a modern collaboration solution.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection consultants can assist organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use specified content policies for scanning the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending confidential or unauthorized data or spam. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering technology can also help avoid reputation loss and keep compliant with industry security standards and government mandates including HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS. Read about Progent's entire ProSight series of low-cost managed services for small organizations
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consultants can assist organizations of all sizes to follow leading practices to configure SCVMM 2012 hosts and host groups, networking, storage systems, and library resources; design, integrate, and administer private clouds, virtual machines, and services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for enterprise-class monitoring and reporting. Progent can assist your business to upgrade from an older edition of SCVMM or from a third-party virtualization management system, and Progent can show you how you to enhance and troubleshoot your current SCVMM 2012 ecosystem so you get maximum business value. Progent can also provide Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration consulting to help your organization to design and execute a smooth upgrade from SCVMM 2012 to SCVMM 2016 in order to take advantage of new assurance capabilities, more affordable VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
- Stealth penetration checking is a key component of any comprehensive network security plan. Progentís security professionals can run thorough unannounced intrusion security tests without the knowledge of your company's internal IT resources. Unannounced penetration checking shows whether current security defense tools such as intrusion detection warnings and event log analysis are properly set up and consistently monitored.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts can provide in-depth expertise in deploying and managing all versions of Microsoft Office Project and can deliver a broad variety of affordable remote support services based on industry leading practices to help organizations of all sizes to receive all the benefits of this leading platform. Services available from Progent include system planning, software configuration and migration, strategies for secure collaboration among local and offsite users, network optimization, and specialized online training.
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can assist your organization to build and support database applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to industry best lifecycle management practices to build scalable, manageable SQL Server applications and knows how to team with a customer's IT staff to deliver programs in a timely and affordable manner. Progent for can help your company to create SQL Server applications by providing a wide array of consulting services including specification of features and scope, database modeling, normalization, T-SQL programming, software installation, storage management, performance tuning, backup/recovery, partitioning, reusable schema, synchronization mechanisms, security and compliance, and fault tolerance.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk consultants and CUBE configuration experts can help you to design, integrate, manage, troubleshoot and upgrade Cisco's SIP infrastructure technology and Cisco's CUBE-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers cost-effective remote or onsite support to help businesses to move efficiently to a modern unified communications environment that offers accelerated ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can assist you to set up interfaces between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications such as Skype for Business Server or Lync for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide affordable remote and onsite help to carry out your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, generate thorough documentation of your upgraded email system, educate your IT team and users to get them up to speed rapidly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and offer ongoing management consulting and engineering help.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.