Onsite Service Available in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, Dixon
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts can provide a broad assortment of consulting and technical support help for IT systems powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network services offered to small businesses in Vacaville by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent has created a white paper that details the benefits organizations of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper includes Progent's unique IT service delivery model for network support that ranges from router troubleshooting to advanced project management. The report also explains how Progent's outsourcing services can assist companies to cut costs, accelerate productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's eCommerce application software experts can assist you to install an e-commerce environment that is secure, dependable, and fast. Progent can also show you how to develop a web site that is integrated with your sales and inventory systems to lower the expense and improve the reliability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you design custom web applications based on industry standard programming utilities or customize popular applications so that they address your specific business requirements. For data-intensive applications, Progent offers the services of Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Office Access database application programmers.
- Progent offers affordable access to an Oracle certified consultant for Oracle database administration services or an Oracle application developer. Progent can help you to develop effective solutions for critical Oracle DBA activities such as database tuning, backup/recovery processes, and database protection, or mentor your IT staff to follow industry best practices for streamlining major administration procedures. Progent can in addition provide the services of a PL/SQL developer to help you to design, test, troubleshoot, or port Oracle-based programs that can range from forms to database-powered web sites. Progent offers experience with Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can assist you to optimize existing SQL code using Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Microsoft Lync 2013, renamed Skype for Business, enables businesses of any size to build a centrally managed and protected communications ecosystem that supports the modern BYOD computing model with IM, real-time presence, web meetings with app sharing, as well as IP and PSTN telephony enabled for a wide assortment of desktop and mobile clients. Progent's certified Lync 2013 experts can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Lync 2013, create an on-premises, cloud-based (with Microsoft Lync Online) or hybrid model suitable for your current and long-term plans, deploy Lync Server 2013 so as to speed up your return on investment, and provide live online and onsite training to your management staff and users. Progent offers in-depth expertise in key pieces of a Lync 2013 deployment including Windows Server, SQL Server and Exchange Server, and Progent can help your organization to combine Lync Server 2013 with popular Office and Office 365 applications such as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Progent's Skype for Business Server experts can also help your organization to plan and implement out an efficient upgrade to Skype for Business.
- Progent has in-depth experience offering Operations Manager support services and using this powerful system monitoring solution.
Progent can provide small organizations two popular outsourcing service plans based on-top of Microsoft Operations Manager:
Server Monitoring Package and
Comprehensive Server Monitoring Solution.
To view a single-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing packages for small businesses click: Server Monitoring Packages.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to providing the highest quality of online IT support services available for emergency and non-critical problems. For urgent issues that impact multiple workers, vital individuals, or a line-of-business program, the Technical Response Center can engage in one hour or less. For standard problems, the TRC is committed to respond in less than two hours. Under any circumstance, your ticket will be generated promptly and correctly, you will receive a confirmation from the ticketing system, and the TRC will check with you regarding each resolved problem to make sure you are comfortable with the outcome and ready to close the ticket. Find out more details concerning Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent can provide the cost-effective services of online Internet connectivity consultants to assist your company to evaluate or update your Internet services so your Internet access solution matches your business requirements. Services available from Progent include assessment of your existing bandwidth use, vendor and service plan analysis and selection, network provisioning, and overseeing a seamless move to a different carrier and/or service arrangement. Provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and switches and configuring additional ones, setting up firewalls, and upgrading fault-tolerant BGP architectures.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide online or on-premises support to help businesses of any size to plan, implement, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified Communications Manager infrastructure. Progent can provide advanced support for the technologies that make up creating a cohesive Jabber collaboration solution such as Cisco network appliancesand management software, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac desktops, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, WiFi networks, cyber security, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX products, disaster recovery preparedness, and other components of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
If your small business is in the Vacaville/Fairfield area
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-470-1313 or visit Contact Progent.