Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support services for small organizations in the Walnut Creek vicinity are focused on clients who require fast and economical assistance with network stability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's Meraki Wi-Fi AP experts provide remote and on-premises support services to help organizations of any size to plan, install, maintain, expand or troubleshoot Wi-Fi systems that include Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can help you to configure and support Meraki-based Wi-Fi infrastructure for sites that can range from a teleworker's home or a branch office all the way to a large campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also help you to integrate other Cisco technology such as Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, routers and firewalls to create a seamless ecosystem that provides identical connectivity, performance, security compliance, ease of management and uptime for wired and wireless users irrespective of their mobility or computing device. (See Meraki switches integration.)
- Progent's Microsoft Access consultants can provide cost-effective online consulting services for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide advanced assistance for Access application programming, database conversion, performance optimization, BI reporting, and maintenance. Progent also can provide custom online training for Office Access development and database management.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall experts can show you how to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot SonicWall firewall/VPN appliances including the newer SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp families of appliances and the older SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch devices. Progent's CISSP and GIAC-certified cybersecurity experts can help you incorporate SonicWall security gateways into an end-to-end network protection solution and design protection into your business operations. For more information, visit SonicWall-certified firewall integration consulting services.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager consulting experts can help businesses of all sizes to follow leading practices to configure SCVMM 2012 hosts, networking, storage systems, and libraries; plan, implement, and administer private clouds, VMs, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM with SCOM 2012 for comprehensive reporting. Progent can help your business to move from an earlier release of SCVMM or from another management system, and Progent can assist you to optimize and troubleshoot your existing SCVMM 2012 environment so you realize the highest possible business value. Progent also offers SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to help your organization to design and execute an efficient migration from SCVMM 2012 to SCVMM 2016 in order to benefit from stronger security capabilities, more affordable VMM storage fabric, and other enhancements.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies reduce the work needed for network administrators to deploy applications so that they are standardized throughout an entire workforce, provide the power to manage rights to critical data, and enable quick installation of new or upgraded desktops. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and named Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's innovative VDI infrastructure that powers Remote Desktop Services streamlines client access, improves performance, strengthens data security, unifies administration, and provides a nearly transparent client experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 engineers can assist your company to evaluate the business advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, configure pilot and production environments, optimize your system infrastructure to support virtualized desktops efficiently, assess and resolve security problems, and educate your network managers to follow industry best practices to gain a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help you to design, install, maintain, update or debug your Power BI solution. Progent's database experts can assist you to organize your target data for Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to implement and administer a local, cloud based, or hybrid architecture for Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Progent can provide organizations with an IT management professional who can act as a temporary or part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran technology executive can provide long-term direction to help your company to deploy appropriate IT products to enhance business processes so they align better with your business goals. Your business can develop and implement a well thought out information technology plan without incurring the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Important services Progent's temporary CIO can carry out include growth strategies, establishing IT budgets, building and tracking models for Total Cost of Ownership, reengineering workflows, negotiating with vendors, defining security policies, cash flow management, streamlining network management, patch management, network asset documentation control, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or in-person expertise to help organizations of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, and repair a backup system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consultants can help you to upgrade from earlier versions of Data Protection Manager or from another backup system, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager deployment for on premises, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide as-needed help for resolving particularly stubborn issues, or comprehensive project management services. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consultants can help you to plan and carry out a smooth migration from DPM 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 Server migration consultants can assist you in any and all facets of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 such as planning HA architecture for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing compliance for Exchange 2016 and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Hyper-V strategy; determining mass storage requirements for your virtual machines (VMs), databases and log files; configuring hardware load balancing for high-availability client access services; designing, configuring and testing Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint; preparing the firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client integration with Office desktop or Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.