Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide array of consulting and support assistance for information environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Walnut Creek vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide advanced expertise in deploying and operating all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can deliver a broad variety of cost-effective online consulting services following best practices to help organizations of all sizes to receive all the benefits of this powerful platform. Services available from Progent include solution design, software configuration and migration, setting up secure collaboration among onsite and remote or mobile users, network optimization, and specialized webinar training.
- Progent has provided online technical consulting assistance to organizations in each state in the United States. Many of these customers have expressed their high regard for Progent in the form of testimonials to the excellence of Progent's support personnel. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to learn what they say concerning the high level of Progent's network support services.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions reduce the work needed for network managers to install applications so that they are consistent across a corporate user base, provide the power to control access to critical information, and allow fast deployment of additional or upgraded workstations. With Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's innovative VDI infrastructure behind RDS simplifies client connectivity, enhances performance, tightens data security, centralizes administration, and provides an almost seamless client experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 consultants can assist your company to evaluate the strategic advantages of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, set up pilot and on-line deployments, optimize your network architecture to accommodate virtual desktops effectively, evaluate and resolve security issues, and train your network administrators to utilize best practices to achieve a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
- Progent's backup consultants offer help for a broad array of utilities and services that deliver solutions for protecting Windows, Mac, and Linux servers and workstations plus laptops and smartphones. Progent can help you with leading backup platforms by providing services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent can also provide help with Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are available to small and mid-sized organizations as a low cost end-to-end service for secure backup and disaster recovery.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2013 developers, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 specialists and Office SharePoint Server 2007 support professionals can help you rationalize the business case for deploying the latest version of Microsoft SharePoint Server, consult with you on the most appropriate edition of Microsoft SharePoint Server for your circumstances, provide setup and deployment services, help you to install MS SQL Server as a back-end DBM, improve your network infrastructure, integrate your standard and customized application software to operate with SharePoint Server, develop a company-wide security strategy that includes portal technology, and provide maintenance and Help Desk Call Center support.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure integration consultants can help you with any stage of Azure cloud migration such as needs analysis, prerequisites assessment, solution architecture, pre-production testing, implementation, automated management, performance tuning, license management, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and regulatory compliance validation. Progent can assist you to set up and troubleshoot firewall appliances and VPN connections so that your users can securely access to Azure-based resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you integrate key Microsoft platforms to work in Azure including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server and Skype for Business. Progent can also assist your organization to set up a hybrid ecosystem that transparently combines physical datacenters with Azure resources.
- Progent has delivered support for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for nearly 20 years and Progent has delivered system integration, customization, training, and debugging services since the platform's original release. Progent offers top-tier expertise for updating legacy Dynamics GP ERP systems. Progent can assist your business to plan, test, and carry out a cost-effective upgrade from a a legacy version to the newest edition of Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and integration consulting.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network consultants can help your company to plan and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, enhance and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from discontinued devices to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers can provide expertise with Juniper's flagship network operating system to help you to simplify the management and improve the security of your Juniper VPN devices firewalls, and routers. Progent also has broad experience maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can assist you manage environments that incorporate a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to streamline their operations by automating key sales activities such as listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales, vendors can broaden their reach, lower their cost of sales, improve reaction time to customers, and increase their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) developers can work with your development staff and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training to help you shorten development time and costs and speed up your return on investment.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly called SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies more than a quarter century of background assisting manufacturing and service organizations to manage complicated supply chains and improve the efficiency of critical processes in order to get products to market fast and meet customer schedules dependably. Progent can provide the expertise of an ERP specialist with over two decades of background with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent offers remote or onsite services that can range from occasional advice to comprehensive solution design and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include installation, migration, process improvement, customization, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, technical support, data conversion, Amazon AWS integration, training, and DBA services. To learn more, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite ERP Expertise.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud planning and integration experts offer affordable online consulting to help businesses of any size to integrate Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services such as Amazon EC2 for virtual machine hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for expandable cloud storage, and Glacier for value-priced long-term archiving. Progent can assist you with every aspect of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, system design and review, pilot testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security and compliance. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN access and can help you deploy all-cloud or hybrid networking models that efficiently incorporate Amazon AWS services. Progent can provide occasional consulting or Progent can provide project management outsourcing to help you migrate smoothly to the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can help you to assess the advantages of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop test systems and rollout plans, optimize your infrastructure for local, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, educate your IT support, team, create a corporate-wide security strategy, streamline network management, assist with creating applications, and generate and validate a DR/BC plan. If your organization is thinking about moving from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions consultants can assist you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- Although the Small Business Server (SBS) family is no longer available, this software package is still popular. Progent provides extensive Microsoft SBS consulting services for all releases of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can help your business to evaluate the possible advantages of transitioning from an on-premises datacenter powered by Small Business Server 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by carrying out an upgrade to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based applications. Whether your resources reside on an on premises datacenter, in the cloud, or across a mix of of environments, Progent can provide comprehensive consulting, technical support, and application design and programming services for Microsoft's core platforms including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.