Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Walnut Creek are focused on customers who need immediate and economical help for system stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise will give you an idea of how Progent can help you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent's Microsoft certified consultants can provide organizations of any size advanced MS SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a legacy Web-enabled database and data analysis package that allows the rapid development of enterprise-class business applications. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query over the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to offering expertise, support and troubleshooting services, Progent's SQL consultants can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity and profitability of your IT system. Progent can also help your company to carry out an efficient migration from SQL Server 2008 to Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
- Progent's economical extended hours remote technical support program provides companies 24x7 access to remote technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center. Services available beyond regular work hours include resolving issues with Windows servers, MS Windows desktop troubleshooting, help with Microsoft Office programs, system backup and restore, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are industry leaders in delivering best-in-class performance for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall experts can assist you to configure your Fortinet FortiGate firewalls to protect all your digital resources at the enterprise perimeter, within the data center core, at branches, and in the cloud. To find out more, refer to Fortinet NGFW firewall experts.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to deploy collaboration applications such as SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to allow their at-home workforce to benefit from positive interaction with colleagues and other stakeholders. To learn about ways Progent's consultants can assist organizations to install and maintain collaboration platforms for at-home workers, visit collaboration software consulting expertise for a remote workforce.
- Progent has extensive experience delivering a broad range of remote IT consulting and urgent troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts across the United States. Progent is among the industry’s pioneers in delivering expert remote network consulting and has delivered network support to organizations in every state. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's remote information technology consulting for local governments saves travel expenses and solves issues more quickly than onsite service calls.
- Progent's CISSP-certified cybersecurity consultants can assist organizations of any size with any facet of IT security. Progent can create cost-effective cybersecurity systems that guard a small business against advanced malware attacks or Progent can design, configure, and manage a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid enterprise networks that accommodate onsite, online, and mobile users sharing IT resources distributed across multiple physical datacenters and various clouds.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist your organization to assess the advantages for migrating to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver fast remote or onsite access to experts in solution design and integration, software development, SQL Server management, and cybersecurity. To find out more, refer to SQL Server 2019 integration expertise.
- Progent can provide advanced remote consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, testing, and education to assist your company to prepare for possible disasters, minimize service disruption for your most critical network functions, avoid lost information, and meet examiners' letters and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can work closely with your executive and network administration staff to provide business impact evaluation, identify dependencies, specify the resources needed to run your organization, determine crucial IT services and define acceptable recovery times, select hot backup centers, configure secure offsite access capability for key workers, implement emergency notification mechanisms and assign responsibilities for personnel, write a comprehensive recovery plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to carry your agreed upon solution. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can assist you to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- The Help Desk Call Center service model used by Progent's Technical Response Center gives small companies a dependable alternative to reliance on independent consultants by offering in-depth technical knowledge shared by all engineering teams, optional round-the-clock availability of urgent assistance, escalation capability to appropriate specialists for solving even the most difficult problems, service consistency and dependability, quick follow-up enforced by veteran IT service managers, a variety of convenient techniques for requesting support tasks, plus a high level of progress transparency enabled by ticket tracking and accessible through a web portal.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.