Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide array of consulting and technical support assistance for computer environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Services available to small organizations in the Walnut Creek area by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Progent produces full and meaningful documentation of all support work to ensure clients donít ever feel like a hostage to their support provider. Progent sends email documentation of support activity immediately after completion of each service interaction, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive IT service reporting makes it less risky for clients to transfer to a different service provider or assume increased support responsibilities in house. Complete service reporting also give IT managers the visibility required to assess the quality of support services and produce better informed network budgets.
- SharePoint 2019 offers the modern experience of SharePoint Online, providing a transitional product that bridges the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer affordable online and onsite expertise, application development, and technical support services for businesses of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. Progent can help customers plan and execute a cost-effective migration to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that combines onsite and cloud-based components into a cohesive information management system. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 planning and deployment services.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to implement unified endpoint management solutions for administering endpoints operated by at-home workers. To find out about how Progent can help your business to manage the remote endpoints of your telecommuters, refer to solutions for managing the endpoints of your at-home workers.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, originally named CallManager, functions as the foundation of Cisco's collaboration solution. Cisco Unified CM and Unified CM Express (CME) offer a modern IP-PBX by integrating tightly with applications that include Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM consultants can assist with any facet of Unified Communications Manager support and troubleshooting in areas that include integrating Voice over IP phones and video phones, designing dial plans, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE networking support, designing Cisco UCS server failover solutions for high availability, and integration with Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Progent's data backup consultants offer support for a wide range of utilities and technologies that provide solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and workstations as well as notebooks and handhelds. Progent can help you with leading backup platforms by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake Availability solutions. Progent can also provide help with Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, HP Data Protector, and FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager and NSX expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and medium-sized businesses as an affordable outsourced solution for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent's Amazon AWS integration experts offer affordable online consulting to help businesses to integrate Amazon AWS cloud services such as Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for scalable cloud storage, and Amazon Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can assist you with every phase of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, system design, testing, configuration, administration, performance optimization, software license management, backup/restore solutions, and security and compliance. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN technology and can help you deploy cloud-centric or hybrid ecosystems that efficiently incorporate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent offers as-needed expertise or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing to help you move efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer a comprehensive solution that handles all facets of online desktop technical support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, managing responsibility, screen sharing, status tracking, problem solving, and and metrics. Designed for small organizations with few if any full-time service technicians for end users, Progent's Help Desk Services provide online support at a substantial discount off Progent's normal Level 1 desktop troubleshooting rates. Progent can also provide fast on-demand escalation to subject matter consultants to resolve the most problems. To learn more, see Progentís online Help Desk services for small organizations.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) service that incorporates cutting edge behavior-based analysis technology to defend endpoint devices as well as servers and VMs against modern malware attacks like ransomware and email phishing, which routinely escape traditional signature-matching AV products. ProSight ASM protects local and cloud-based resources and provides a single platform to address the entire threat progression including filtering, identification, mitigation, remediation, and forensics. Key capabilities include single-click rollback with Windows VSS and automatic network-wide immunization against new threats. Find out about the complete ProSight family of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size organizations
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.