Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the Walnut Creek vicinity are concentrated on customers who require quick and affordable assistance for system stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting services and practice areas will provide a sense of how Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent's design services for high availability networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting experts who can show you how to create a robust network that incorporates essential technologies and procedures for line-of-business applications. Progentís consulting experts can help you to implement a system infrastructure with features that include failover Internet connections, network load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and fault tolerant multi-location networks. Progent can also provide disaster recovery planning experts to help you design, test, and document a recovery process based on best practices.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP infrastructure consultants and CUBE integration experts can help your business to plan, deploy, manage, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-based SIP trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective remote or onsite expertise to help businesses to migrate efficiently to a modern communications environment that delivers accelerated return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can help you to configure interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms such as Skype for Business Server or Lync Server for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to delivering the best level of remote computer support services possible for both emergency and non-critical problems. For urgent problems that impact many workers, crucial people, or a mission-critical program, the Technical Response Center is set up to respond in one hour or less. For standard problems, the TRC is committed to address your issue in two hours or less. Regardless of criticality, your ticket will be created promptly and correctly, you will receive an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will contact you regarding each resolved issue to verify you are satisfied with the results and ready to close the trouble ticket. Find out more details concerning Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies lower the work required for network administrators to set up applications so they are standardized throughout an entire workforce, provide the ability to control access to business data, and enable quick deployment of additional or upgraded workstations. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new VDI infrastructure behind RDS streamlines client access, enhances performance, strengthens data security, centralizes management, and offers an almost transparent client experience. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can help you to evaluate the business benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, set up test and on-line deployments, improve your network architecture to accommodate virtualized desktops efficiently, evaluate and resolve security problems, and train your network administrators to follow best practices to gain a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Progent provides full and meaningful reports of all service work to ensure clients donít ever feel like a hostage to their support company. Progent sends email documentation of support activity shortly after completion of each support task, and also encloses a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Complete IT support documentation makes it less disruptive for clients to move to a different service provider or take on more service duties in house. Good support reporting also give IT managers the visibility required to determine the value of support services and produce more realistic network budgets.
- Progent's certified Office Word and Office 365 Word experts can provide a wide selection of affordable remote support services to help your organization to manage your current Microsoft Office Word solution or assist you to migrate to a current release of Microsoft Office Word. Support offered by Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, identifying and resolving compatibility issues between different versions of Office Word, interfacing Office Word with other Office apps such as Excel and Outlook or with 3rd-party data sources and plug-ins,infrastructure optimization for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance consulting, and smart phone and tablet synchronization, and online Office Word training sessions customized for individuals or groups.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include evaluation, piloting, deploying and troubleshooting IT environments based on Microsoft technologies by offering services such as complex Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 management, MS SQL Server software programming, and Oracle database administration support and programming. For application and network management automation, Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) expertise. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning support services, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 upgrades, Progent can help with planning and also offers onsite help in installation at locations in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE network support engineers can help enterprises to resolve intractable connectivity issues affecting the stability or responsiveness of multi-vendor computer networks. Progent's GIAC, CISSP, and CISA certified network security consultants can provide a professional and comprehensive network security evaluations to help large businesses validate their compliance with regulatory security requirements.
- GIAC information assurance certification was established in 1999 to certify the skill of IT security professionals. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and government organizations around the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide expertise with all of the security capabilities addressed under GIAC certification such as auditing network security mechanisms, event handling, traffic analysis, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.