Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad array of engineering and support help for IT environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Walnut Creek by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organizations to deploy collaboration solutions such as SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to make it easy for their at-home workers to engage in productive teamwork with fellow workers and customers. To learn about how Progent's experts can assist organizations to integrate and maintain collaboration technology for an at-home workforce, go to collaboration software consulting services for an at-home workforce.
- Based in , Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support on-premises help, office network management outsourcing and network consulting services to businesses in California and in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent can also deliver high-level remote IT consulting services, network monitoring, and emergency technical support in order to lower costs and reduce productivity loss for companies nationwide.
- Some of the typical online Cisco router support services available from Progent's certified Cisco experts include configuring hostname, DHCP, routing maps, clock, and user accounts; configuring iBGP, aggregate routing, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; fixing BGP peering arrangements, routing configuration, and BGP peering; installing current IOS image; validating failover; fixing VPN problems; creating a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus security and redundancy strategy.
- Progent offers affordable access to an Oracle expert for Oracle DBA services or an Oracle application developer. Progent can help your business to develop effective mechanisms for critical Oracle DBA tasks such as database tuning, backup/recovery processes, and database security, or train your IT personnel how to follow industry leading practices for streamlining major management tasks. Progent can in addition provide the support of a PL/SQL developer to assist you to build, test, enhance, or port Oracle applications that can range from forms to data-driven web sites. Progent offers experience using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can also assist you to tune existing SQL code by utilizing Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent's Power BI experts can assist your business to plan, deploy, maintain, update or troubleshoot your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent's database experts can assist you to prepare your source data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can help you implement and manage an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid environment to run Power BI. For details, visit Progent's Power BI integration consulting.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to configure, manage, and debug Cisco IP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP products to the newest media phones. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, previously branded CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to create a modern IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Cisco Unified CM apps like Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent can provide support with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and creating Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) solutions for high availability.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services offer affordable multi-layer protection for physical and virtual servers, desktops, mobile devices, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and advanced machine learning for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to security threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP provides two-way firewall protection, intrusion alarms, device management, and web filtering through leading-edge tools incorporated within a single agent managed from a unified control. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can help you to plan and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that addresses your organization's specific needs and that helps you demonstrate compliance with legal and industry information security regulations. Progent will assist you specify and implement policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alerts that call for immediate attention. Progent's consultants can also assist you to set up and test a backup and restore solution such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business rapidly from a potentially disastrous cyber attack like ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange filtering.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to promote top performance and maximum
uptime for critical applications by providing centralized, cross-platform monitoring of physical
and virtual infrastructure installed across on-premises datacenters and cloud environments.
Progent's SCOM consulting group can provide world-class remote and onsite expertise to help organizations of all sizes to plan, integrate, tune, update and repair SCOM 2016
solutions. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist you to move to Operations Manager
2016 from earlier versions of Operations Manager or from different IT infrastructure monitoring products, or
integrate multiple monitoring systems into a cohesive IT management ecosystem. Progent can also show you
how to extend your SCOM 2016 environment to incorporate infrastructure based in public clouds by
consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.