Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small companies in the city of Walnut Creek are concentrated on customers who need quick and affordable assistance with network dependability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas will provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was established in 1999 to certify the skill of information technology security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations around the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide support for all of the network security capabilities addressed under GIAC certification such as auditing network security mechanisms, security incident management and response, traffic analysis, web-based services security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory requirements for reporting security incidents.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or in-person expertise to assist companies of all sizes to design, implement, administer, and troubleshoot a backup-and-restore system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) consultants can assist you to migrate from earlier releases of SCDPM or from a different backup system, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 implementation for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide as-needed help for resolving particularly stubborn issues, or full project management services. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration experts can assist you to plan and implement an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service provides complete hosting of a small organization's servers in a solution that delivers the maximum level of dependability and expandability and is also easy to move to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management services are based on proven virtualization technologies that enable small and midsize businesses with multi- platform IT systems to economize dramatically on the costs of capital investments, infrastructure maintenance, and IT management while achieving world-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented degree of vendor flexibility. Find out more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Based in Silicon Valley's Silicon Valley, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support onsite help, business network management outsourcing and network consulting services to companies in California and in major cities across the U.S. Progent's engineers can also provide high-level remote IT consulting services, network monitoring, and urgent troubleshooting to lower expenses and reduce productivity loss for organizations anywhere in the U.S..
- Progent's backup and restore consultants offer support for a wide range of products and services that deliver solutions for backing up Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and desktops plus notebooks and smartphones. Progent supports leading data protection products by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake Availability solutions. Progent also offers help with Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and medium-sized organizations as an affordable end-to-end solution for reliable backup and disaster recovery.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide affordable online and on-premises support to implement your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, generate extensive documentation of your new email system, educate your network support team and users to get them ramped up quickly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, and offer ongoing administrative consulting and engineering help.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) introduces a revamped architecture that enhances cloud integration, works with the most popular smart phones and tablets, allows one-time sign-on with Azure Active Directory, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's certified Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers offer the broad technical skills and experience to address the many IT and business issues associated with upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist you to carry out a smooth migration that will maximize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical platform.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is minimal, Progent offers affordable support packages that will give your IT network the reliability, security, and performance your business requires. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring service packages, leveraging the talent of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco certified IT experts, the latest network management applications, and economical service programs, will keep your line-of-business network applications and servers operating smoothly.
- Progent's Microsoft Access consultants can provide economical remote support for all editions of Microsoft Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and can provide expert support for Access application development, database migration, performance tuning, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide custom webinar classes for Office Access application programming and DBA services.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project experts can provide comprehensive online and on-premises support services for Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft products that integrate closely with Project and Project Online. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft Project Server set up, SharePoint Server 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint 2010 design and configuration, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration, SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Microsoft Exchange 2010 support, Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel development, and Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to assist you to optimize your environment to accommodate local, branch, home-based, and mobile users so that they can use Microsoft Project Server to collaborate securely and productively. Progent's certified network security consultants can assist your IT team to plan and enforce security policies that protect sensitive business information without interfering with the productive sharing of authorized data.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP infrastructure consultants and Cisco CUBE configuration consultants can assist organizations of any size to plan, integrate, maintain, debug and upgrade Cisco's SIP connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-connected SIP trunks. Progent offers cost-effective remote or onsite support to help businesses to move efficiently to an advanced communications environment that offers fast ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration experts can help you to configure interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's rich media platforms such as Skype for Business and Lync Server for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.