Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size companies in the Walnut Creek area are focused on clients who need quick and economical help with network stability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent's eCommerce software experts can assist you to set up an e-commerce system that is secure, dependable, and responsive. Progent can also help you to architect a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and supply chain applications to reduce the expense and increase the reliability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you design custom web software based on industry standard development utilities or tailor off-the-shelf applications so that they address your individual business needs. For database-intensive web applications, Progent can provide the services of certified SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access software programmers.
- Progent's Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants can provide a wide selection of affordable remote support services to assist your organization to manage your legacy Microsoft Word environment or assist you to move to a newer release of Microsoft Office Word. Support available from Progent's experts include VBA software development, identifying and resolving compatibility issues between different releases of Word, integrating Office Word with other Office apps such as Office Excel and Outlook or with third-party platforms and plug-ins,network optimization for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security support, and smart phone and tablet synchronization, and remote Microsoft Office Word training tailored for individuals or groups.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide cost-effective remote consulting to help your business to design, deploy, and fix any facet of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick jobs to help you get past occasional technical bottlenecks or long-term engagements to help you complete business-critical initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has expertise in local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can help you create or support a highly available, protected and efficient infrastructure that is best suited to your computing model. Progent can also provide remote and onsite training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a safe, collaborative ecosystem that optimizes the business value of your IT system.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced role for web site hosting and web application development. The latest versions provide improved security, dependability, expandability, and troubleshooting while also incorporating significant enhancements in automated and remote management. A variety of familiar extensions to IIS have been integrated into newer releases such as the Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which can prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by web software. Progent's Internet Information Services consultants can assist your company to configure IIS and the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for managing FastCGI programs.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can help your organization to create and maintain applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent follows industry best practices to create efficient, manageable SQL Server database applications and knows how to work with a customer's management to deliver projects in a cost effective and cost-effective manner. Progent for can assist your company to create Microsoft SQL Server solutions by providing a broad selection of professional services such as functional specs, logical and physical modeling, data integrity, T-SQL programming, software configuration, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering and virtualization, consolidation of stored procedures, replication mechanisms, security and compliance, and fault tolerance.
- Progent has published a white paper that details the benefits businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's unique service delivery paradigm for network support that ranges from desktop troubleshooting to advanced application development. The white paper also explains ways that Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can help clients to cut costs, accelerate productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Successful integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones typically demands that IT teams set up and optimize numerous components of your Wi-Fi infrastructure including APs, routers and switches, wireless LAN controllers, and management tools. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting experts offer online and on-premises support to help your organization create and administer a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by providing integration services that range from debugging the set up of an IP phone or AP to providing project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the wireless architecture of an entire campus.
- Progent offers interactive remote webinar training classes. Virtual online classes offer a flexible and low-cost solution for teaching your IT workers to use a broad selection of important software products including Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Project. Progent also can provide one-on-one training for MS Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent can deliver onsite education for clients larger cities throughout the U.S.
- Microsoft Lync 2013, now called Skype for Business, allows businesses of any size to build a manageable and secure communications environment that supports a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing style with instant messaging, real-time presence, audio/video and web meetings with application sharing and whiteboard, as well as IP and PSTN telephony across a broad range of desktop and handheld endpoints. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync 2013 consultants can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Lync Server 2013, design an in-house, cloud-resident (via Lync Online) or mixed topology suitable for your present and long-term goals, implement Lync Server 2013 so as to speed up your ROI, and provide live online and on-premises training to your IT staff and users. Progent offers in-depth expertise in key pieces of a Lync Server 2013 deployment that include Windows Server, SQL Server Express and Exchange Server, and Progent can assist you to integrate Lync 2013 with key Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications such as Outlook clients, Excel and PowerPoint. Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business experts can also assist your organization to design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Skype for Business.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud planning and integration consultants can assist you with every aspect of Microsoft Azure integration including needs definition, readiness assessment, solution architecture, pilot testing, deployment, centralized management, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery strategies, security policy enforcement, and regulatory compliance assessment. Progent can help your IT staff to set up and troubleshoot firewall appliances and VPN tunnels so that your users can safely connect to Azure services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you integrate critical Microsoft platforms to run in Azure including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL and Skype for Business. Progent can also assist you to create a hybrid ecosystem that seamlessly integrates physical datacenters with Azure services.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.