Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide assortment of engineering and support assistance for IT systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Network services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Walnut Creek vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent's Citrix-certified virtual desktop consultants can help your business to design, install, manage, and support a virtual Windows desktop and application delivery and management solution by offering Citrix XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers can help you optimize your network for delivering server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support consultants can help you to administer and support an off-site datacenter that offers high availability, advanced security, and fast disaster recovery. Progent can also assist you with other virtualization products from Citrix by providing Citrix XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent's experts can assist small and mid-size organizations to implement and debug video conferencing solutions to enable their remote workforce to communicate safely and efficiently with fellow workers and clients. To find out about how Progent's experts can help you to install and maintain teleconferencing technology for teleworkers, go to conferencing consulting expertise for a remote workforce.
- Virtualization technologies enable businesses to maximize resource utilization, streamline network operations, and improve application availability and data protection. operate multiple virtual servers on one actual computer. Common applications for virtualization include hardware efficiency, low-cost platforms for programs that only run on outdated OS software, and economical isolation of software development or pilot environments from production systems. Progent's virtual server engineers offer Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting, Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V Virtualization help, VMware vSphere configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX network virtualization design and integration, and Citrix XenServer assistance. Progent can deploy virtual servers to maximize speed, fault tolerance and manageability while simultaneously lowering expenses; propose and validate business recovery strategies that reduce productivity loss in the event of a catastrophic failure; and deliver continuing maintenance, troubleshooting, and engineering services as computer technology evolves.
- Progent offers remote or on-premises access to a certified CCIE specialist to assist your business to design, implement, administer and troubleshoot converged communications networks that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have extensive experience helping organizations of all sizes to create advanced collaboration solutions by delivering expert services such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager and CallManager planning and deployment, VoIP phones setup, and Cisco wireless IP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Mobility.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall consultants can show you how to integrate, maintain, and tune SonicWall firewall devices including the current SonicWall TZ and NSa Series of appliances and the older SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch devices. Progent's CISM and GIAC-certified network security experts can show you how to incorporate SonicWall firewalls into an end-to-end security plan and build protection into your corporate practices. For more information, refer to SonicWall-certified firewall consultants.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consulting experts have over 15 years of experience designing, deploying, enhancing and fixing Microsoft SCOM solutions and can provide organizations of any size advanced online or onsite consulting services for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can assist your company to plan a topology for System Center 2012 Operations Manager servers that delivers the responsiveness and resilience needed to monitor your IT resources effectively, whether your datacenters are onsite, in the cloud, or a mixed solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also help you to install and set up Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to best practices for monitoring network infrastructure and both Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. Also, Progent can deliver fast online or onsite technical support to assist you to remediate critical problems detected by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to help your organization to migrate efficiently from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent's most popular enterprise consulting services include systems architecture definition, piloting, setting up and repairing IT environments built around Microsoft products by offering services including complicated Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Microsoft SQL Server application development, and Oracle database administration consulting and development. For application and network management automation, Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment and troubleshooting, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) expertise. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 migration support services, and Exchange Server 2013 upgrades, Progent can assist with architecture and can also provide on-premises support in installation at locations in major metropolitan areas across the United States. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE network support engineers can help large organizations to fix intractable network problems impacting the reliability or performance of mixed-platform computer networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified network security experts can provide a professional and comprehensive security evaluations to help enterprises meet regulatory security requirements.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can help you select, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewalls to provide a next-generation cybersecurity solution that spans your on-premises and cloud-based resources and guards all users at any location with any endpoint device. To find out more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall planning and integration services.
- Even though the Small Business Server (SBS) family has been terminated, this software package is still in wide use. Progent provides a range of Microsoft SBS consulting services for all releases of the platform. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can help your organization to evaluate the possible benefits of moving from an on-premises datacenter powered by Small Business Server 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by implementing a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based application suite. Whether your servers and applications are hosted on a local datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a mix of of both, Progent can provide full-service consulting, technical support, and software design and programming services for Microsoft's core business products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, and SQL Server.
- If you are creating Linux or UNIX based applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, desktops and applications, Progent offers network outsourcing and support services that keep your system fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using advanced server monitoring and providing remote and optional onsite help as you need it, Progent provides Linux developer support that offers an affordable way to manage an IT network that features high availability, protection and high performance.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.