Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad array of consulting and support assistance for IT systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size companies in Walnut Creek by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that makes it easy to create, maintain, retrieve and protect data related to your IT infrastructure, processes, business apps, and services. You can quickly locate passwords or IP addresses and be warned about upcoming expirations of SSL certificates ,domains or warranties. By cleaning up and managing your IT documentation, you can eliminate as much as half of time thrown away searching for vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common location for storing and collaborating on all documents required for managing your network infrastructure like standard operating procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for gathering and associating IT information. Whether youíre making improvements, doing maintenance, or reacting to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the knowledge you need as soon as you need it. Learn about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or onsite expertise to help organizations of all sizes to design, implement, manage, and repair a backup/recovery system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to upgrade from earlier releases of Data Protection Manager or from another backup platform, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager deployment for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide occasional help for resolving particularly challenging problems, or comprehensive project management services. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration experts can help you to design and implement a smooth upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consulting experts have over 15 years of background planning, deploying, enhancing and repairing System Center Operations Manager environments and can provide organizations of any size advanced remote or onsite consulting services for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can help you to plan an architecture for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the performance and availability required to monitor your IT resources effectively, whether your datacenters are onsite, cloud-based, or a hybrid solution. Progent can also help you to import and customize Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs based on best practices for tracking network infrastructure and both Microsoft and third-party applications and services. Also, Progent can deliver responsive remote or on-premises troubleshooting to assist you to remediate critical problems detected by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent also offers System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to help you to upgrade efficiently from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016.
- Cisco's Small Business family of wireless access points are Linux-based units designed as entry-level wireless APs for light workloads. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified Wi-Fi infrastructure consultants can provide remote or onsite integration and debugging services to help you to design, implement, update, optimize, manage and debug Cisco Small Business wireless AP deployments of any size or topology. For more information about Progent's consulting services for current and legacy Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of wireless access points, refer to Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 wireless access points consulting.
- Among the popular remote Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent's certified Cisco experts include configuring domain name, DHCP, routing tables, logging, security logon banner and user accounts; configuring iBGP and HSRP, aggregate routing, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; troubleshooting BGP peering arrangements, routing tables, and BGP peering arrangements; installing current IOS image; configuring and testing router failover; fixing VPN issues; making a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and disaster recovery planning.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls are leaders in delivering top performance for encrypted data inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts can assist you to deploy your Fortinet firewalls to safeguard your digital assets at the network perimeter, within the data center, at branches, and in the cloud. To learn more, visit Fortinet FortiGate firewall integration consultants.
- Progent's MS Exchange hosting support services offer a world-class data center that features redundant power and cooling systems, round-the-clock staffed security and IT support center, plus fault-tolerant access to tier-1 Internet service companies. Hosted Exchange servers are configured as virtualized machines for high availability, smooth expandability, and rapid restoration. Services feature complete incorporation with your network, connectivity with handheld computing products, continual tracking of performance and network security, spam filtering, security update and service pack management, Helpdesk services, per-day data backup, and full email management support.
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can assist your organization to build and support database applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent follows leading practices to create scalable, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and is able to team with a client's IT staff to complete projects in a cost effective and affordable manner. Progent for can help you to build Microsoft SQL Server applications by providing a broad range of consulting services including requirements analysis, database modeling, normalization, T-SQL programming, software configuration, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and restoration strategies, partitioning, consolidation of stored procedures, synchronization solutions, security, and business continuity.
- SharePoint Server 2019 offers much of the modern experience of cloud-hosted SharePoint Online, serving as a crossover release that bridges the traditional experience of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer economical remote and on-premises expertise, application development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. Progent can help customers plan and execute a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that combines onsite and cloud infrastructure into a seamless intranet system. To find out more, see SharePoint 2019 Server solutions expertise.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.