Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide range of engineering and support assistance for information environments based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small businesses in the Walnut Creek vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 incorporates major enhancements to the functionality of its predecessor Microsoft Exchange 2010 and introduces powerful new features plus a revamped structure. These enhancements favorably impact key facets of IT including manageability, high availability (HA), compliance, cost of ownership, teamwork, extensibility, throughput, cross-version interoperability, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange 2013 consulting professionals can deliver online or on-premises support to assist your organization to administer, optimize and debug your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more up to date version of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment model.
- In completing information technology projects for large customers, Progent utilizes a phased method based on discreet steps in order to meet budgets, scheduling, and engineering objectives while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes field proven industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes requirements definition, design proposals, proof of concept piloting, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expertly managed production roll-out. All phases are fully documented to provide a detailed description of technical services provided and to assist in ongoing system management.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert online support to help businesses of any size to integrate their information networks with leading public cloud platforms such as Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Progent can assist you to design and administer hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux systems and apps in hybrid architectures that utilize physical resources along with cloud services. To assist you to integrate public clouds with networks, Progent can provide a range of cloud migration support services that include Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) development and debugging.
- Progent can provide online or on-premises access to a certified CCIE consultant to help you to plan, deploy, manage and repair converged communications networks built on Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, distributed, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have in-depth experience helping companies of any size to build advanced collaboration solutions by delivering services such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, VoIP phones setup, and wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent can assist you with Cisco's extensive portfolio of Unified Communications applications such as Jabber, WebEx, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Unified Contact Center, and Unified Attendant Console.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization technology allows you to create complete logical networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be provisioned in minutes and administered with a high level of automation regardless of the hardware making up the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports programmatic recovery, application mobility, and transparent site migration, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also permits non-disruptive testing for site recovery, updates and patches and can produce reports to confirm complete service recovery, validate SLAs and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware SRM can rapidly restore the complete logical network topology at the recovery site. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to assist your organization to plan, configure, test and administer a DR solution based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies reduce the work needed for IT administrators to set up applications so that they are standardized across a corporate user base, provide the power to manage access to critical data, and enable fast deployment of additional or updated workstations. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure behind RDS streamlines client access, enhances performance, strengthens security, unifies management, and provides an almost seamless user environment. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can help your company to evaluate the strategic benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, configure test and production deployments, improve your system architecture to support virtualized desktops effectively, assess and resolve security problems, and train your IT managers to follow industry best practices to gain a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide a comprehensive solution that handles all facets of online Level 1 desktop technical support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, assigning accountability, screen sharing, status tracking, problem solving, and and reporting. Designed for smaller businesses with few if any dedicated supprt personnel for end users, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer online support at a significant discount off Progent's regular Level 1 desktop service rates. Progent can also provide fast on-demand escalation to subject matter consultants to handle the most problems. For details, refer to Progentís remote desktop Call Center services for small businesses.
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless VoIP phones typically demands that IT teams set up and optimize many components of your wireless infrastructure including APs, routers and switches, wireless LAN controllers, and management tools. Progent's Cisco wireless IP phone configuration experts can provide remote and onsite assistance to help you build and administer a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by providing integration services that range from troubleshooting the set up of a wireless VoIP phone or access point to offering project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the wireless infrastructure of a campus.
- Progent offers high-level online expertise for business continuity planning, validation, and education to assist you to prepare for potential catastrophes, reduce service disruption for your most critical network operations, avoid data loss, and meet regulatory mandates and business obligations. Progent's business continuity consultants can work closely with your executive and IT support group to provide risk analysis, define dependencies, specify human and physical resources required to run your business, prioritize crucial network functions and define allowable recovery times, qualify hot backup centers, configure secure offsite access capability for key employees, implement emergency notification systems and define duties for staff, write a comprehensive recovery plan, and train key people to execute your business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can help you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small and mid-size businesses expert consulting for solutions from other major VPN manufacturers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you design a detailed security plan and select appropriate products from multiple suppliers to support your security objectives while sticking within your budget restraints.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to design and install a WiFi network customized for your environment, offering you a wireless solution that delivers the coverage, speed, capacity, QoS, security, and hand-off ability your business requires. Progent's predictive Wi-Fi planning services can be performed remotely and utilize advanced RF simulation and analysis tools to plan a cost-effective Wi-Fi LAN. Progentís onsite wireless survey includes onsite inspection, RF and security assessment of your existing wireless network, analysis of your buildingís floor plans, testing for radio frequency interference, RF propagation modeling, selection of optimum placement for client-specified Wireless Access Points. Placement and configuration services for Wi-Fi access points include Aironet Wi-Fi AP planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi APs support services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series Wireless APs solution planning, Meraki wireless access point configuration and consulting support, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.