Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small and mid-size businesses in the city of Walnut Creek are concentrated on customers who require quick and affordable help for network stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience will give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent has created a white paper that summarizes the benefits businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper includes Progent's unique IT service delivery model for network support that can range from desktop configuration to advanced project management. The white paper also explains how Progent's outsourcing support services can help companies to reduce costs, improve productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is a next-generation endpoint protection solution that incorporates next generation behavior machine learning tools to defend endpoints as well as servers and VMs against modern malware assaults like ransomware and email phishing, which routinely evade legacy signature-based AV products. ProSight Active Security Monitoring safeguards local and cloud resources and offers a unified platform to address the complete malware attack lifecycle including protection, infiltration detection, mitigation, cleanup, and forensics. Key capabilities include one-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and real-time system-wide immunization against new attacks. Read about the complete ProSight series of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can help you to evaluate the business case for migrating to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver fast remote or onsite contact with consulting experts in system design and deployment, application programming, database administration, and network security. To find out more, refer to SQL Server 2019 migration consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 engineers, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 specialists and Office SharePoint 2007 experts can help you evaluate the economic case for deploying the latest release of Microsoft SharePoint, consult with you on the most sensible version of SharePoint for your application, offer configuration and integration expertise, help you to set up MS SQL Server as a supporting database, improve your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application programs to operate with SharePoint Server, develop a comprehensive security plan that includes portal technology, and deliver maintenance and Help Desk support.
- The failover cluster feature set built into the most recent versions of MS Windows Server is radically re-engineered to simplify the deployment, setup, and management of server clusters and to offer greater levels of network dependability, protection, performance, and versatility. New or improved features include cluster verification, revamped configuration and deployment, unified cluster management, redesigned cluster architecture for increased availability, hardened protection and quorum models, fewer failure points, greater storage and RAM capacity, enhancements for multi-site clusters, and live migration capability for Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's Microsoft-certified failover cluster consultants can assist your company assess the advantages of Windows clustering, plan and execute an installation, train your IT personnel to administer your cluster environment, deliver ongoing consulting and support services, and create and validate a business continuity procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help you you to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- Among the common online Cisco router support services available from Progent include configuring domain name, DHCP, routing maps, T1, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up iBGP, aggregation, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; fixing NAT configurations, routing maps, and line settings; updating router's IOS image; setting up and confirming failover; troubleshooting VPN tunnel issues; making a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus policy and disaster recovery planning.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network engineers can help your company to plan and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, enhance and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from outdated products to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer support for Juniper's premiere network control software to help your business to streamline the administration and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN appliances and routers. Progent also has broad background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can help organizations maintain networks that incorporate a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits are a quick and affordable alternative for small and medium-size organizations to obtain an objective evaluation of the overall health of their IT system. Based on a selection of the top remote monitoring and management tools in the industry, and overseen by Progent's certified group of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the deployment of your essential infrastructure assets conform to industry leading practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and deliver immediate ROI like a cleaner and safer AD implementation. Both versions also offer the long-term advantages of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include lower-cost management, improved compliance with data security regulations, higher utilization of network assets, quicker problem resolution, more dependable backup and recovery, and less downtime. For details about ProSight Network Audits and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can assist you to build and maintain database applications that utilize the SQL Server database platform. Progent follows industry best lifecycle management practices to build efficient, manageable SQL Server applications and knows how to work with a client's management to complete programs in a timely and cost-effective manner. Progent for can help you to build Microsoft SQL Server solutions by offering a wide array of professional services such as requirements analysis, data tier architecture, data integrity, T-SQL coding, software installation, storage management, performance tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering and virtualization, reusable schema, replication solutions, security, and business continuity.
- GIAC was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of network security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and government organizations around the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer help with any of the network security capabilities addressed within the GIAC certification such as evaluating network security mechanisms, event handling, intrusion detection, web-based application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with government mandates for reporting events.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software platforms that contain an application-layer firewall that can guard systems from external and internal attacks. Both of these products perform in-depth inspection of network protocols to detect exploits that frequently evaded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server was replaced by Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was built on ISA Server's technology while delivering a variety of improved features. Forefront TMG 2010 has subsequently been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security functions offered by the platform are now usually taken over by dedicated hardware appliances from vendors that include Cisco, Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and management.) Progent provides online Forefront Threat Management Gateway support services and ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you maintain and debug your older firewalls, and Progent can help your organization to upgrade smoothly to a more current firewall solution by providing system design, configuration, tuning, IT staff training and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of IT infrastructure monitoring and management tools and is intended to offer a centralized solution for configuring and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can incorporate on-premises and hosted datacenters and Azure publics cloud resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist businesses of all sizes with any aspect of designing, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assess your virtualization architecture, show you how to migrate smoothly from older releases of Virtual Machine Manager, design workflows for creating and deploying virtual machines and hosts, design high-availability scale-out clusters, integrate your datacenter resources with public clouds, set up virtual switches and load balancers, develop and refine PowerShell scripts, and assist you to assess the potential advantages of new technologies such as Storage Replica and Shielded VMs. Progent's certified hypervisor professionals offer world-class Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi support.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.