Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad range of engineering and technical support assistance for computer systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Walnut Creek vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software provisioning at scale, simplifies security and compliance settings control, inventories network assets, guards against company data leakage, provides health monitoring, allows secure self service, and offers a common point of control for managing multi-operating system networks running on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consultants and Azure cloud integration specialists can assist you with any facet of planning, installing, using and repairing a SCCM 2016 solution for local, cloud-based, or hybrid environments.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service built around a brief phone interview with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The fact-finding interview is intended to evaluate your organization's ability either to stop or recover rapidly after a ransomware incident. Progent will consult with you directly to collect information concerning your current antivirus tools and backup system, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report document describing how you can follow best practices to deploy a cost-effective security and backup/recovery environment that aligns with your company's requirements. For more information, visit Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Microsoft Windows Server Essentials is a value-priced, entry-level platform that allows small organizations to make the move from the traditional stand-alone on-premises datacenter to the contemporary hybrid computing paradigm that includes on-premises and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can provide cost-effective remote consulting and troubleshooting for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to assess the potential productivity and cost advantages of moving to Essentials and adopting a hybrid local/cloud-based model for your computing ecosystem. Progent can provide comprehensive project management so you can design and carry out a smooth move to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Azure Cloud platforms and services. Progent also offers ongoing consulting, troubleshooting, and training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises installations of Exchange and Microsoft Azure cloud integration support.)
- Progent's Cisco-certified consultants offer Cisco Aironet wireless AP consulting and Cisco Wi-Fi controller integration so you can benefit from the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard to get three times the performance for your wireless network while extending the signal coverage.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service offers complete hosting of a small organization's production servers in a solution that gives the maximum degree of availability and scalability and is also easy to transfer to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management services are built upon proven virtualization technologies that enable small companies with mixed- platform IT systems to economize significantly on the expense of capital equipment, system support, and network management while benefiting from enterprise-class reliability and an unprecedented level of vendor flexibility. Find out about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Progentís business information reporting experts can provide remote and on premises expertise to help you with any aspect of business intelligence (BI) reporting ranging from troubleshooting or enhancing reports to designing and deploying an advanced business intelligence environment. Progent's BI experts can help your company to maintain your existing BI environment, help you to upgrade reports from an outdated reporting platform to a modern one, and provide custom remote training to meet your specific requirements. Progentís management reporting and analytics professionals can provide expertise in the leading business analytics reporting platforms including Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence suite (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel BI tools such as Power Pivot and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Progent's data backup experts can provide help for a broad range of utilities and services that deliver solutions for backing up Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and desktops as well as laptops and smartphones. Progent can help you with leading backup products by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake Availability solutions. Progent also offers help with Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist, HP Data Protector, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager and NSX consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and medium-sized organizations as a low cost end-to-end solution for secure backup/disaster recovery.
- Progent's consultants for Mac technology can support the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X systems by offering support services and education in images/, audio, and motion. Progent's professionals can provide expertise in a variety of macOS and OS X applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with specific projects like digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio post production facility.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of network security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and institutions throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer support for any of the network security services covered under GIAC certification including auditing infrastructure vulnerability, incident handling, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's CISSP certified security engineers and CISM certified security engineers can help your company to protect your Mac network system through professional services such as performing extensive security assessments, cleanup after virus assaults, setting up firewalls, implementing safe remote connectivity, deploying automated applications for protection against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and designing a comprehensive security plan customized for your organization and network system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team can provide Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager design and deployment, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune consulting to centralize and simplify the management of your PCs and Cloud-connected tablets and smartphones. Progent can assist you to migrate efficiently to SCCM 2016 from a legacy device management solution or help you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to accommodate your evolving business requirements.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer in-depth expertise in implementing and using all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can deliver a broad range of affordable online consulting services based on industry best practices to assist organizations of any size to get all the advantages of this powerful platform. Consulting support offered by Progent include solution planning, installation and migration, strategies for safe collaboration among local and remote or mobile users, network optimization, and specialized online training classes.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.