Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide range of engineering and support help for computer systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Services available to small and mid-size companies in Walnut Creek by Progent's team of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), originally named CallManager, acts as the heart of Cisco's communications and collaboration solution. Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified CM Express provide a modern IP-PBX by integrating tightly with applications that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM and CallManager experts can assist with any facet of Unified Communications Manager support and debugging in areas that include integrating VoIP phones and video IP phones, designing dial plans, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE support, creating UCS server clustering systems for high availability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery software suite that uses failover storage clustering with replication to deliver rapid, zero RPO disaster recovery (DR) between sites that are up to 300km apart. Progent offers online or on-premises access to a NetApp MetroCluster expert who can help your business to design, configure, administer, update, test and repair a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your technical requirements and IT budget. Progent can ensure you follow leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster environment by delivering guidance with procedures such as assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, determining aggregate and plexes layout, setting up volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning Cisco and Brocade switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, setting up a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster disaster recovery system to show compliance with information assurance standards and government mandates.
- Progent's CISSP certified security consultants and CISM certified security consultants can assist you to protect your Mac network through professional support services which include running complete security auditing, recovery from hacker assaults, setting up firewalls, deploying safe remote and mobile connectivity, deploying advanced software for protection against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and developing a comprehensive security plan appropriate for your enterprise and network environment.
- Progent's team of IT consulting experts can assist large organizations to architect, install, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by offering services like Microsoft Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business Server migration support and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 integration, plus SQL Server 2016 upgrades and SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has worked with some of the world's biggest organizations to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft servers and can provide branch office IT supports for enterprises with local offices in Silicon Valley and the or larger cities across the U.S.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer cost-effective remote assistance to assist you to plan, deploy, and troubleshoot any aspect of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick tasks to help you through occasional technical roadblocks or long-term engagements to help you complete large-scale initiatives on time and within budget. Progent has expertise in on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can help you create or maintain a resilient, protected and scalable infrastructure that aligns with your computing model. Progent also offers remote and onsite training to help manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a safe, team-oriented ecosystem that maximizes the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business integrators can provide remote and on-premises consulting services for companies of all sizes to assess the benefits of upgrading to Microsoft Skype for Business or Skype for Business Online from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can help you to plan a local, cloud or mixed topology; integrate Skype for Business with SQL Server,Exchange, SharePoint and Office or Office 365; configure high-availability mechanisms; interface Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and interface with other communication systems such as Cisco Video Interop Server. Progent's certified information security consultants can assist you to design and validate a security environment for your Skype for Business solution that is compliant with government and industry requirements.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services offer ultra-affordable multi-layer security for physical servers and VMs, desktops, mobile devices, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and advanced machine learning for continuously monitoring and reacting to security threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP provides two-way firewall protection, intrusion alarms, device management, and web filtering via leading-edge technologies incorporated within one agent managed from a unified console. Progent's data protection and virtualization experts can assist you to design and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your organization's specific needs and that allows you demonstrate compliance with government and industry information protection regulations. Progent will help you specify and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alarms that call for urgent action. Progent's consultants can also help your company to install and verify a backup and disaster recovery solution like ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business rapidly from a potentially disastrous cyber attack such as ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified endpoint security and Exchange email filtering.
- Progent has lengthy experience both offering Microsoft System Center Operations Manager consulting and utilizing this powerful proactive monitoring solution.
Progent can provide small and mid-sized companies two popular outsourcing service options built on Microsoft System Center Operations Manager:
Server Monitoring Solution and
24x7 Server Monitoring Bundle.
To view a one-page datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing packages for small businesses click: Server Monitoring Service Plans.
- Progent can provide the support of certified SQL Server 2012 engineers as well as seasoned database application developers, database administrators, project managers, Cisco-certified network engineers, disaster recovery/business continuity planning specialists, and security professionals to assist your business to manage Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or execute a smooth migration to SQL Server 2016.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.