Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide range of engineering and support assistance for information environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux platforms. Services offered to small companies in the Walnut Creek vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2019 experts can assist you to evaluate the advantages for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver fast online or onsite access to consulting experts in system planning and integration, application programming, database administration, and cybersecurity. To learn more, refer to SQL Server 2019 integration consulting expertise.
- Cisco's Catalyst Wi-Fi controllers simplify the administration of wireless LANs by unifying the configuration and control of wireless APs, tuning Wi-Fi performance by reducing the impact of radio frequency congestion, enhancing Wi-Fi uptime with fast auto-failover, and strengthening security by detecting cyber threats and filtering traffic content based on user type and location. Progent's Wi-Fi consultants can assist you to configure Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage wireless LANs of any size. Progent can help you to administer and troubleshoot your existing Cisco-based Wi-Fi environment or implement an efficient migration to Cisco's latest wireless controller technology, visit Cisco Catalyst wireless controller consulting and support services.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consultants can help businesses of any size to follow leading practices to configure System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts, fabric, storage, and library resources; plan, implement, and manage private clouds, VMs, and services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM 2012 with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for enterprise-class reporting. Progent can assist your company to move from a legacy edition of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party management platform, and Progent can help you to enhance and troubleshoot your current SCVMM 2012 environment so you get maximum return on investment. Progent can also provide Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration consulting to help your organization to design and carry out a smooth migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 so you can benefit from stronger security features, high availability VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) provide a major performance improvement compared to Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X security appliances and include centralized management and automation of advanced cybersecurity capabilities like application visibility and control (AVC), next-generation intrusion protection with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection, URL filtering, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE firewall consultants can help your organization to design and carry out a smooth upgrade to Cisco Firepower Series firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and help you integrate Firepower firewalls with Cisco's subscription-based security services to build and centrally manage network environments that span local offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For details about Cisco's Firepower family of Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs), refer to Cisco Firepower Series firewalls integration expertise.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to plan, implement, test and manage backup/recovery systems for work-from-home employees. For details about Progent's backup/recovery services for telecommuters, visit backup/restore solutions for remote workers.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning and migration experts can assist businesses of all sizes to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any earlier version of Windows. Online and onsite assessment and upgrade support for Microsoft Windows 10 offered by Progent's consultants include ROI estimates, project coordination, application and driver compatibility testing, pilot systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud solutions, mobile management and synchronization, teleworker connectivity, security and compliance, automated provisioning and administration, infrastructure design, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, custom training for network management personnel and users, and post-migration technical help.
- SharePoint 2019 incorporates much of the modern experience drawn from SharePoint Online, serving as a crossover product that bridges the traditional experience of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint environment. Progent's certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants offer affordable remote and on-premises consulting, software development, and debugging services for businesses of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from legacy releases of SharePoint. Progent can help you design and carry out an efficient upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that combines local and cloud-based resources into a cohesive information management system. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2019 Server configuration and development services.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes major improvements in key areas such as speed, availability, compliance, and cloud integration. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that includes in-memory technology that operates transparently with all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), data warehousing (DWH), and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can deliver cost-effective online and on-premises services that include planning, deployment, management, remediation, and application development expertise to enable businesses of any size to realize maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. If your organization is already running Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist your company to perform an efficient migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.