Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the Walnut Creek vicinity are focused on clients who require immediate and affordable assistance for system dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform planning and integration consultants offer affordable online and onsite support to help companies to migrate any part of their core IT resources to Google Cloud Platform services. This can reduce time and hardware expense and enable access to Google's state-of-the-art AI and machine learning technology. Progent can assist your IT team with every phase of Google Cloud Platform integration including needs analysis, preparedness evaluation, system design and review, testing, deployment, administration, performance optimization, software license management, backup/restore solutions, and security and compliance.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsource packages include network assessment to make sure that your environment complies with established standards of security and online connectivity, 24x7 network monitoring based on Microsoft System Center Operations Manager to identify issues before they disrupt your organization, optional Help Desk Call Center support services from Progent's consulting staff, security audit to help protect your information network from malicious attack, installation of Service Packs and security patches for servers and applications, savings on Progentís on-site troubleshooting services, and contact with Progentís group of Microsoft-certified network consultants and service specialists.
- Progentís consultants can assist your business to design and implement a smooth move from on-premises Active Directory to cloud-based Azure AD or to a hybrid system that deploys Azure AD Domain Services and AD Connect to centralize identity and access management across on-premises and cloud apps and services. Progent's experts can also help you to maintain and troubleshoot older implementations of Active Directory such as Windows 2008 AD. For details, see Active Directory and Azure Active Directory planning and deployment consulting.
- Patch management includes installing software or firmware updates to operating systems and apps, servers and endpoints, peripherals such as printers and scanners, infrastructure appliances like routers and Wi-Fi access points, and Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices such as sensors and health monitors. Timely and properly managed updating optimizes cybersecurity, compliance, availability, and functionality. Haphazard patch management can cause security vulnerabilities, compatibility problems, slow or erratic responsiveness, excessive offline stretches, or unavailability of important features. Progent's managed services for patch management provide businesses of all sizes a versatile and cost-effective alternative for evaluating, validating, scheduling, applying, and tracking software and firmware updates to your ever-evolving IT system. For details, visit Progent's patch management solutions.
- Progent's business software experts can assist your company to set up an e-commerce infrastructure that is protected, dependable, and fast. Progent can also show you how to design a web site that is tightly integrated with your sales and supply chain software to lower the expense and improve the reliability of web-based business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you develop custom web applications using industry standard programming tools or tailor off-the-shelf software products so that they accommodate your individual business needs. For data-driven web applications, Progent can provide the services of Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access database application developers.
- Progent's Android smartphone integration consultants have years of background providing online and on-premises support for organizations of any size who need to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their information systems so that users can communicate and collaborate from virtually anywhere. Progent has the breadth of skills to resolve network problems that span multiple vendors and that entail a mix of older and current technology. Progent provides budget-friendly remote expertise to assist you with any aspect of planning, configuring, managing and maintaining your BYOD solution. Progent can deliver as-needed support to help you to handle especially stubborn IT problems, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management support to ensure that you finish major network initiatives on time and on budget. Progent can assist with local, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and can provide expertise with all major operating systems, apps, management utilities and network infrastructure. Progent also offers customized group or one-on-one training sessions to show you how to manage and operate Android phones to maximize their business value.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is an extension to VMware vCenter that allows you to orchestrate, automate and test a consistent process for recovering services quickly after an outage. SRM supports centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site migration, failback and re-protect. SRM also enables transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce audit reports to confirm full service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to assist your organization to plan, deploy, test and administer a disaster recovery system powered by VMware SRM.
- Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can help you to plan and deploy a DR solution based onMicrosoft's most advanced failover clustering technologies such as Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for implementing and managing large high availability scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class storage clusters using low-cost equipment, VM Load Balancing for improving the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while reducing capital investment and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for easy, economical deployment of a failover cluster quorum witness hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of network management tools and is intended to offer a centralized solution for deploying and managing virtualized datacenters across hybrid networks that can include private clouds and Azure publics cloud services. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist businesses of all sizes with any aspect of building, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, show you how to migrate efficiently from older releases of VMM, develop processes for creating and deploying VMs and VM hosts, design fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, connect your private cloud resources with public clouds, set up virtual switches and load balancers, write and refine PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the strategic advantages of the latest capabilities such as Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's hypervisor professionals offer advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere support.
- Progent can give your business affordable online access to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consulting services, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 integration consultants, Exchange 2010 experts and Microsoft Exchange 2007 consultants to architect a dependable email system that includes secure email connectivity throughout your organization. For road warriors with portable devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android tablet and smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry administration expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center consulting experts have over 15 years of experience configuring, supporting and fixing the key platforms that make up System Center and can assist your organization to design, install, maintain, and repair your System Center ecosystem to optimize the uptime and performance of your critical IT resources across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and on-premises and Cloud-based datacenters. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration consulting to help your organization to move to the current version of System Center from a previous release or from another IT management platform to deliver the benefits of best-in-class deployment, automation, security and compliance, plus infrastructure and critical application availability and performance monitoring.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure planning and integration consultants can help you with any phase of Azure cloud integration including needs definition, prerequisites assessment, system design, pre-production testing, implementation, centralized management, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and regulatory compliance validation. Progent can help you to configure and debug firewall appliances and VPN tunnels so your users can securely access to Azure resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you integrate key Microsoft platforms to run in Azure including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server and Skype for Business. Progent can also help your organization to set up a hybrid environment that seamlessly combines on-premises datacenters with Azure services.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) program was initiated by ISACA to verify a consultant's ability to plan, implement, and support IS controls to reduce risk. Progent offers the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to assist your company to create and carry out a risk management plan based on leading practices identified by CRISC and crafted to align with your organization's risk appetite, business objectives, and IT budget.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.