Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide range of consulting and support help for information systems based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Services available to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Walnut Creek by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless expansion of Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a unified voice messaging system that accelerates collaboration by providing flexible set of alternatives for accessing voice messages within a framework that is easy to implement and manage. Cisco Unity Connection allows you to read and manage voice messages from your Exchange inbox, web browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP endpoint, an iPhone or other smartphone, or a tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco ISR routers, provides affordable voicemail, integrated messaging, IVR, and greeting services for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and corporate branch locations with up to 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consulting experts can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and technical support services to make sure your CUE solution continues to deliver significant competitive value.
- If you want to redo your corporate web site, build internal webs for applications such as HR or worker training, create a compelling web presence for a new company, or put together enterprise-grade, data-driven web applications, Progent can provide talented and experienced web developers. Web site development consulting available from Progent's Applications Experts Team include web design, web site project management, .ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design and creation. Progent's Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL database application experts, and Microsoft Access developers can help your business to design, deploy, and manage database-intensive web sites. Progent's consultants can also help you construct and manage a secure, fault-tolerant server and communications network incorporating wireless connectivity, to host your web solutions.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have deep experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as directory replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, corrupted AD objects, removal of test application configuration objects in production AD environment, and repair of unsuccessful setups of AD and AD-enabled software. Progent is also proficient in using advanced Active Directory utilities such as ADSIEDIT, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend configuration techniques that address key areas including Active Directory naming conventions, hierarchical structure, IT administration model, utilization and structure of group policy objects, as well as security and auditing definitions. Progent can also evaluate the impacts of server and service configurations on functionality and performance. Progent can assist businesses to design and roll out configurations of Active Directory Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include systems architecture definition, piloting, deploying and repairing IT environments based on Microsoft products by providing services such as complicated Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 Server migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, SQL Server application development, and Oracle DBA support and application development. For application and infrastructure monitoring and management, Progent offers System Center 2016 planning and support, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment and troubleshooting, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) expertise. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 migration consulting, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server upgrades, Progent can help with design and can also provide local support in installation at locations in major cities throughout the U.S. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE-certified network support engineers can help large businesses to fix intractable connectivity issues affecting the stability or responsiveness of multi-vendor computer networks. Progent's GIAC, CISSP, and CISA certified network security consultants can perform an impartial and complete security assessments to help large organizations comply with regulatory security requirements.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that uses the infrastructure of top information security companies to provide centralized management and world-class security for all your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid architecture of Email Guard combines a Cloud Protection Layer with a local security gateway appliance to provide complete protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-borne threats. Email Guard's cloud filter serves as a first line of defense and keeps the vast majority of unwanted email from reaching your security perimeter. This reduces your vulnerability to inbound threats and conserves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway appliance provides a deeper level of analysis for incoming email. For outbound email, the onsite gateway provides AV and anti-spam filtering, DLP, and email encryption. The on-premises gateway can also assist Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email traffic that stays within your security perimeter. Read about the entire ProSight line of value-priced managed services for small and medium-size organizations
- Even though the Small Business Server (SBS) family is no longer offered by Microsoft, this powerful bundle is still in wide use. Progent provides extensive Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all versions of the platform. In addition, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can help your organization to evaluate the possible benefits of moving from a locally hosted environment powered by SBS 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud computing model by implementing a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application suite. Whether your resources reside on an on premises datacenter, in the cloud, or across a combination of of both, Progent offers full-service consulting, troubleshooting, and software development services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls deliver a significant performance improvement over Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X security appliances and include unified management and automation of advanced cybersecurity capabilities such as application visibility and control, next-generation intrusion protection with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), DDoS mitigation, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall consultants can assist you to design and execute a smooth upgrade to Firepower Series firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and help you integrate Firepower firewalls with Cisco's subscription-based security services to build and centrally control network ecosystems that span branch offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For details about Cisco's Firepower portfolio of NGFWs Firewalls, visit Firepower Series firewalls consulting expertise.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery platform that uses array-based storage clustering with continual replication to deliver rapid, zero RPO disaster recovery (DR) between sites located as far as 185 miles (300km) away from one another. Progent offers access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist your business to design, deploy, administer, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery system based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to select an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your technical requirements and budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to best practices for installing your MetroCluster solution by delivering help with procedures like assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, arranging aggregate layout, setting up volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing Cisco and Brocade switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a configuration replication network between your peered clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster DR system to show compliance with industry standards and government mandates.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.