Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide selection of consulting and technical support assistance for IT systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Walnut Creek by Progent's team of seasoned consulting professionals include:
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified SQL Server 2019 experts can help your business to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 seamlessly with additional Microsoft products by providing expert services that include Microsoft Windows Server 2022 integration expertise, Windows Server 2019 migration expertise, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI business reporting expertise, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 migration consulting and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure AD planning and troubleshooting.
- SharePoint 2016, intended for onsite installations of SharePoint, supports integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 to allow hybrid environments that transparently unify on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure and services. Additional improvements include fast provisioning with the MinRole feature, increased scale, faster performance, stronger cybersecurity, enterprise analytics via Power BI support, and a modernized user experience for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer economical remote and on-premises expertise, software development, and technical support services for businesses of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. To find out more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid integration support.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions lower the work needed for IT administrators to deploy software programs so they are consistent across a corporate workforce, provide the ability to manage rights to critical data, and allow quick installation of additional or upgraded desktops. With Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and named Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure that powers Remote Desktop Services simplifies desktop connectivity, enhances performance, strengthens security, centralizes management, and provides an almost transparent user experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 engineers can assist your company to assess the strategic benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, set up pilot and production deployments, optimize your network architecture to accommodate virtual desktops effectively, evaluate and resolve security issues, and train your IT administrators to follow best practices to gain a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 incorporates key technologies initially developed for and proven on Azure, one of the world's largest public clouds. This significantly improves the suitability of the Windows Server platform to run private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing data security, uptime, expandability, manageability, reliability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V specialists can help you to evaluate the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, set up test environments to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your critical applications, plan a cost-effective network architecture for a cloud-based or hybrid installation, develop and carry out a smooth upgrade plan, educate your IT management and support staff, and provide as-needed consulting and debugging services to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution delivers maximum business value.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project experts can provide comprehensive remote and onsite support services for Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft products that integrate closely with Project and Project Online. Consulting support services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server set up, SharePoint 2013 migration consulting and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 design and configuration, SQL Server 2016 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 support, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 support, Office Excel and Microsoft 365 Excel application support, plus PowerPoint and Visio webinar training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to assist your company to enhance your environment to accommodate local, branch office, home-based, and mobile workers so that they can use Project Server to work together safely and efficiently. Progent's network security consultants can assist you to adopt and enforce security workflows that safeguard sensitive project information without disrupting the efficient sharing of authorized data.
- Progent offers small and mid-size companies overflow or fully outsourced Help Desk Call Center services for at-home workers. For information about Progent's overflow or comprehensive Help Desk support services for an at-home workforce, refer to Help Desk Call Center support for at-home workers.
- Progent has lengthy experience offering System Center Operations Manager support services and using this advanced proactive monitoring software.
Progent offers small companies two popular outsourcing service packages built on-top of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager:
Managed Monitoring Plan and
Comprehensive Server Monitoring Bundle.
To view a one-page printable datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for mid-size businesses click: System Monitoring Bundles.
- Microsoft allows you to create seamless hybrid environments that combine Microsoft 365 and local installations of Exchange. This allows you to have certain Exchange mailboxes hosted on your corporate datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Microsoft 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can help your organization with any phase of planning, implementing and debugging your hybrid Microsoft 365 Exchange network. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide occasional expertise to help you through challenging technical bottlenecks and also offer extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Microsoft 365 Exchange solution is successfully completed on time and within budget. To learn more about Progent's consulting support for integrating Microsoft 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, refer to Microsoft 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's certified Excel and Microsoft 365 Excel consultants can provide a wide variety of remote support services to help your organization to design, program, test, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot business applications based on any release of Excel, including Excel Online and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent can assist you to move your existing Excel applications to the latest releases of Excel, integrate Excel with iOS and Android mobile devices, and identify and fix compatibility issues between various releases of Office Excel. Progent offers on-demand support to clients looking for a fast fix to a specific problem related to Office Excel and Progent also offers comprehensive project management services for migrating or creating mission-critical applications built on Excel. Progent's cost-effective webinar training for Excel can be customized to meet the needs of individual users or groups.
- The failover clustering technology incorporated into the most recent versions of MS Windows Server is radically re-engineered to simplify the installation, setup, and maintenance of server clusters and to offer improved levels of network availability, protection, efficiency, and flexibility. New or improved capabilities include cluster Validation, easier setup and installation, unified cluster management, redesigned cluster architecture for increased uptime, hardened protection and quorum models, elimination of failure points, greater storage and memory capacity, enhancements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration capability for Windows Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's certified failover cluster experts can assist your company assess the business benefits of failover clusters, design and implement a deployment, educate your IT staff to manage your cluster environment, deliver ongoing consulting and support services, and produce and test a disaster recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can assist you you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- Progent's MySQL software programmers, database architects, and DBAs offer affordable remote DBA or application development support and can assist organizations of any size to integrate and manage MySQL within a robust network infrastructure that offers advanced performance, scalability, and security. Progent also has experience assisting companies port databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from legacy VoIP devices to the newest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist you to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, originally known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to create a modern IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Cisco Unified Communications Manager apps like Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for creating an advanced customer contact center. Progent's consultants can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving QoS, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and designing UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) solutions for high availability.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.