Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
|Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
|Fremont Network Support Services
|26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Hayward Network Support Services
|18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
|Morgan Hill Network Support Services
|1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Oakland Network Support Services
|3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
|Palo Alto Network Support Services
|4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Pleasanton Network Support Services
|388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
|San Francisco Network Support Services
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
|San Jose Network Support Services
|1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
|San Mateo Network Support Services
|1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
|Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide array of consulting and technical support help for IT networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Services available to small companies in the Walnut Creek vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent offers the expertise of CISM Certified security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization defines the basic capabilities and global standards of skill that IT security managers are expected to master. It gives business management the assurance that consultants who have qualified for their CISM credential have the experience and capability to provide efficient cybersecurity management and consulting services.
- Headquartered in California's Silicon Valley, Progent provides companies of all sizes rapid on-site and remote access to IT consulting experts located across the United States and Canada. Progent can deliver high-level IT integration consulting services, network monitoring, protection against and recovery from cyberthreats such as ransomware, and urgent technical support in order to lower costs and maximze uptime.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a revamped design that improves cloud readiness, supports popular handheld devices, permits single sign-on with Azure AD, and strengthens security and compliance. Progent's experienced Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the broad technical skills and hands-on experience to resolve the many technical and business issues involved with managing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to design and execute a smooth upgrade to the current version of Microsoft Dynamics GP that will optimize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical platform.
- Progent can help you in any phase of your upgrade to Exchange 2019 including configuring Windows Server 2019 Core for hosting Exchange; planning high availability (HA) infrastructure for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; moving mailboxes; designing and implementing Hyper-V; setting up hardware load balancing; configuring DAG groups with MCDB caching; integrating with Skype for Business 2019 for cloud voicemail; integration with SharePoint; preparing firewalls; integration with Microsoft 365; and setting up Outlook clients. For details, see Progent's MS Exchange 2019 planning and configuration services.
- Progent's Experts Team provides guidance in Microsoft financial and ERP software, allowing you to tailor affordable and cohesive network solutions that address the individual needs of your company. Progent's software developers can deliver a variety of services such as
Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX and Axapta) ERP consulting,
Dynamics GP/Great Plains Accounting Software education and integration,
MS Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV business management software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL/Solomon business accounting software help,
and Microsoft Commerce configuration.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers organizations expert consulting for solutions from other major Firewall vendors including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you create a detailed security plan and choose appropriate products from a variety of vendors to support your security objectives while staying within your spending limits.
- Progent's Duo MFA managed services utilize Cisco's Duo cloud technology to protect against compromised passwords by using two-factor authentication (2FA). Duo enables one-tap identity verification on Apple iOS, Android, and other personal devices. Using 2FA, whenever you sign into a protected online account and enter your password you are requested to verify your identity on a device that only you have and that uses a different ("out-of-band") network channel. A broad range of out-of-band devices can be utilized as this added means of ID validation including an iPhone or Android or wearable, a hardware token, a landline phone, etc. You may designate several verification devices. To learn more about ProSight Duo two-factor identity validation services, see ProSight Duo MFA two-factor authentication (2FA) services.
- If your network includes Cisco appliances, you may be using an old release of Cisco IOS, the control software used in virtually all Cisco router as well as current switches from Cisco. Cisco often publishes updates to IOS to correct bugs, plug security vulnerabilities, or improve functionality. Unfortunately, upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco control software can be a challenge, depending on your Cisco equipment and your system environment. As an example, there may be limitations of local Flash storage that might cause a new OS version to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants can provide a wide array of services associated with updating Cisco IOS or any other Cisco software platform such as IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can perform audits of your router software, recommend sensible upgrades, provision Cisco devices, transfer images/, activate and test your Cisco software, tune performance, troubleshoot problems, and train your network support staff how to utilize any important new capabilities.
- It is common for small business multi-site communications networks to feature no fault tolerance in case of Internet circuit outages. Progentís interoffice communications professionals can help small organizations create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity via fully redundant networks featuring transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and deploy high-availability Inter-office connections based on fault tolerant EIGRP network routers or fault tolerant OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how multi-path connections and automatic fail-over offer economical non-stop interoffice networking.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.