Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a wide array of engineering and support help for computer networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in Walnut Creek by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent's Test and Training Lab located at the QTS Data Center in Sacramento can be used for piloting mission-critical applications, creating efficient migration methodologies, evaluating and optimizing performance, designing or validating disaster recovery solutions, resolving compatibility problems, and building training environments for new products and technologies. For Progent customers without sufficient in-house resources to configure effective test environments, Progent's Test and Training Lab cuts capital outlay and engineering risk while keeping vital IT projects on schedule.
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can support the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X systems by offering consulting services and knowledge transfer in images/, audio, and video. Progent's professionals can provide help in a variety of Apple macOS and OS X applications including Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with specific projects such as digitizing audio or video or setting up a video post production facility.
- The Contact Center service delivery structure used by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small organizations a dependable option to replace dependence on independent consultants by offering broad expertise shared by multiple support teams, optional 24x7 access to emergency help, fast escalation to world-class experts for solving even the most difficult issues, service consistency and dependability, quick follow through overseen by veteran service administrators, a variety of easy-to-use ways for initiating service tasks, plus excellent process visibility made possible by trouble ticket updates and available through a web-based portal.
- Progent's eCommerce software consultants can assist your company to set up an e-commerce environment that is secure, robust, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to create a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and supply chain applications to lower the cost and increase the stability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you design specialized web applications based on standard programming tools or tailor popular programs so that they accommodate your special business needs. For database-intensive web applications, Progent offers the services of Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access application developers.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have deep knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as server replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, corrupted AD objects, clean-up of evaluation application configuration objects in production Active Directory environment, and restoration of unsuccessful installations of Active Directory and AD-enabled applications. Progent is also experienced in using advanced Active Directory utilities such as ADSIEDIT, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest deployment strategies that address important issues including Active Directory naming conventions, hierarchical model, IT administration structure, selection and structure of group policy objects, plus protection and auditing specifications. Progent can also anticipate the implications of alternate server and service implementations on capability and speed. Progent can assist businesses to design and roll out configurations of AD Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in offering best-in-class performance for encrypted data inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall experts can assist your business to configure your Fortinet FortiGate firewalls to safeguard your digital assets at the network edge, within the data center core, at branches, and at the cloud edge. To find out more, see Fortinet NGFW firewall consultants.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consultants can provide a range of technical services to help companies of all sizes to support, administer, and troubleshoot IT systems that include workstations, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 planning and migration support.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 experts can help your company to design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using an on-premises deployment architecture or a hybrid model that integrates cloud-hosted Windows Server Online with on-prem Windows Server 2019. For more information, visit Windows Server 2019 upgrade consulting.
- Features of Progent's IT support packages include system assessment to ensure that your environment meets professional levels of security and online access, 24x7 server monitoring using Operations Manager to identify problems before they disrupt your business, optional Contact Center support services from Progent's technical staff, security auditing to help protect your information network from hackers, addition of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, discounts on Progentís onsite support services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network engineers and service specialists.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.