Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small companies in the Walnut Creek area are focused on clients who need immediate and economical assistance with system dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas will give you an idea of how Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- If you need to revamp your company web site, build in-house webs for applications like as HR or employee education, create a powerful web presence for a new venture, or build enterprise-class, data-driven e-commerce solutions, Progent can provide capable and seasoned web site developers. Web custom software development services available from Progent's Applications Specialists Group include web site design, web site project management, Microsoft ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's certified SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database application experts, and Microsoft Office Access developers can help you to plan, build, and manage data-intensive sites. Progent's consultants can also help you build and manage a secure, robust server and communications infrastructure including remote connectivity, to support your web applications.
- Progent's design services for fault tolerant networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who will help you create a robust computing environment that incorporates essential technologies and processes for mission critical environments. Progentís engineering experts can assist your company to implement a network architecture with features that include fault tolerant Internet access, network load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, multi-site backup, high-availability interoffice connections, and high-reliability multi-site networks. Progent can also provide business continuity planning consultants to help you plan, validate, and document a disaster recovery procedure founded on best practices.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor credential is a recognized achievement that indicates mastery in IS security audit and control. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA credential has consultants pass a comprehensive test given by the ISACA professional group. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Certified Cybersecurity audit professional able to assist businesses in the fields of IS audit process, information technology enforcement, network assets and architecture ROI, IT service delivery, safeguarding of data resources, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection consultants can assist organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use your content security policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of sensitive or inappropriate data or spam. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering solutions can also help organizations avoid being blacklisted and stay compliant with industry privacy standards and government mandates including HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Read about the complete ProSight family of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small businesses
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated collection of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating crucial sales functions including listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By leveraging Amazon's extensive online selling environment and automating their sales processes, vendors can broaden their reach, lower their operating costs, accelerate reaction time to customers, and add to their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) developers can collaborate with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring so you can cut development time and get to market quickly.
- Progent offers online or on-premises access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) consultant to assist you to plan, install, administer and repair converged communications networks that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have extensive experience helping organizations of all sizes to build collaboration solutions by delivering expert services that include Unified Communications Manager and CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones and soft phones configuration, and wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Attendant Console.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is an extension to VMware vCenter that lets you orchestrate, automate and verify a repeatable workflow for restoring applications and services rapidly following a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager provides centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-disruptive site migration, failback and site re-protect. SRM also supports transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate audit reports to confirm full service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate compliance. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consultant to help your organization to design, deploy, test and maintain a DR solution powered by VMware SRM.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint support since the first SharePoint product was published more than a a dozen years, and Progent has the scope of IT knowledge to assist organizations of all sizes to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 installation and develop SharePoint 2013 applications that add significant business value to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can help your company to evaluate the risks and benefits of migrating to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from legacy versions of SharePoint or from a different collaboration solution; decide if an in-house, online or hybrid deployment is best suited for your organization; and select the right version of SharePoint 2013 for your applications. Progent offers comprehensive project management services or can assist in individual tasks associated with your SharePoint 2013 deployment.
- Progent can provide high-level remote consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, testing, and training to help your company to respond to potential catastrophes, reduce service disruption for your essential IT functions, avoid data loss, and comply with examiners' letters and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your executive and network support staff to perform risk analysis, define interdependencies, specify the assets needed to run your business, prioritize business-critical IT functions and define acceptable recovery times, qualify colocation centers, configure safe offsite access capability for crucial employees, implement emergency notification systems and assign responsibilities for personnel, write a complete recovery plan, and train key people to execute your agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange hosting support services offer a world-class data center that features redundant electrical and cooling systems, 24x7 staffed security and IT support center, and failover access to Internet backbone service companies. Hosted Microsoft Exchange servers are configured as virtual servers for high availability, easy scalability, and fast recovery. Progent's services feature integration with your network, connectivity with handheld communication products, continual monitoring of efficiency and network security, spam and virus protection, security update and service pack management, Helpdesk support, daily data backup, and comprehensive email administration services.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced server role for web hosting and web software programming. The new versions offer improved protection, dependability, scalability, and debugging while also delivering significant enhancements in automated and remote administration. Many popular extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases such as the Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which can prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being run by web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) experts can assist you to configure IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for controlling FastCGI programs.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.