Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad array of engineering and support help for information environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network services offered to small organizations in Walnut Creek by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's backup and restore experts can provide help for a broad array of products and technologies that deliver solutions for protecting Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and desktops plus notebooks and smartphones. Progent can help you with all major data protection products by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent can also provide help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager and NSX expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and mid-sized businesses as an affordable outsourced service for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 engineers, SharePoint Server 2010 developers and SharePoint Server 2007 support professionals can help you rationalize the economic case for implementing the current version of Microsoft SharePoint Server, advise you on the most appropriate edition of SharePoint Server for your circumstances, offer configuration and deployment services, assist you to install MS SQL Server as a back-end database manager, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your standard and customized application programs to operate with SharePoint, design a comprehensive security plan that incorporates portal solutions, and deliver troubleshooting and Help Desk Call Center support.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, previously branded CallManager, functions as the heart of Cisco's collaboration platform. Unified CM and Cisco Unified CM Express provide a modern IP-PBX by integrating tightly with unified messaging apps that include Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, Unity Express for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM and CallManager consultants can help with any aspect of Unified Communications Manager support and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating Cisco VoIP phones and video phones, reviewing dial plans, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR routers with CUBE networking support, designing Cisco UCS server clustering systems for survivability, and integration with Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organization to design, configure, validate and manage backup/recovery systems needed to support at-home workers. To find out about Progent's data protection solutions for an at-home workforce, go to backup expertise for remote workers.
- Progent's data loss prevention experts and data leakage protection specialists can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use your content policies for scanning the content of email messages and attachments and preventing the transmission of sensitive or inappropriate data or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering technology can also help organizations avoid reputation loss and stay compliant with industry security standards and government mandates such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Find out about the complete ProSight family of low-cost managed services for small organizations
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers offer advanced online and on-premises consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for applications that run the gamut from small organizations and campus LANs to enterprise data centers and ISPs. Progent can show you how to deploy Cisco's rapidly improving switch technology to achieve the performance, scale, availability, virtualization support, data protection and ease of management required for your organization. For information about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and support. To find out about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus family of switches, refer to Nexus switch consulting services. For information about Progent's support services for Meraki switches, visit Meraki switches consulting services.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering and email encryption service that uses the technology of top data security companies to provide web-based control and world-class security for all your inbound and outbound email. The powerful structure of Progent's Email Guard managed service combines cloud-based filtering with a local security gateway appliance to provide advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, DHAs, and other email-borne threats. The Cloud Protection Layer acts as a first line of defense and blocks most threats from reaching your network firewall. This decreases your vulnerability to inbound threats and saves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway appliance adds a deeper level of analysis for inbound email. For outbound email, the onsite gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The onsite gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and safeguard internal email that stays within your security perimeter. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight series of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size businesses
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to validate the skill of computer security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer support for all of the network security disciplines covered under GIAC certification including auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, security incident handling, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is an affordable service based on a phone interview with a Progent backup/recovery consultant. The interview is designed to evaluate your company's ability either to stop or recover quickly after a ransomware incident. Progent will consult with you personally to gather information concerning your current AV defense and backup/recovery system, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow best practices to create a cost-effective AV and backup environment that meets your company's requirements. For additional information, see Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.