Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide array of engineering and support help for IT networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services offered to small organizations in the city of Walnut Creek by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery platform that combines failover storage clustering along with replication to provide fast, zero data loss disaster recovery between sites that are as far as 300km away from one another. Progent offers the skills of a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can help your business to design, configure, administer, upgrade, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose an architecture for your MetroCluster environment that meets your functional requirements and IT budget. Progent can ensure you follow best practices for installing your MetroCluster solution by providing help with tasks like assigning shelf IDs, arranging plexes layout, provisioning FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing switches, designing a tiebreaker, designing a configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster disaster recovery system to prove adherence with industry standards and government requirements.
- Virtualization technologies enable IT organizations to optimize resource utilization, streamline network operations, and enhance application uptime and security. operate multiple virtual servers on a single actual computer. Typical applications for virtualization are resource consolidation, inexpensive platforms for applications that only run on outdated operating systems, and economical segregation of application programming or testing environments from production systems. Progent's virtual server consultants can provide Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking support services, Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V Virtualization help, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization design and management, and Citrix XenServer support. Progent can configure virtual machines to maximize speed, fault tolerance and ease of administration while at the same time lowering costs; suggest and test business recovery strategies that reduce downtown in the event of a major failure; and deliver continuing support, troubleshooting, and engineering services as virtualization technology evolves.
- Progent offers the support of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as experienced software developers, database administrators, project management experts, network infrastructure engineers, disaster recovery/business continuity specialists, and certified security professionals to assist you to support Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or carry out a smooth upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent offer small and medium-sized businesses an affordable and fully managed solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR). For a fixed monthly cost, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup processes and enables fast restoration of vital files, apps and virtual machines that have become lost or damaged due to hardware failures, software bugs, disasters, human error, or malware attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you back up, recover and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to an on-promises storage device, or mirrored to both. Progent's cloud backup consultants can deliver advanced expertise to set up ProSight Data Protection Services to to comply with government and industry regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FINRA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, when needed, can assist you to restore your critical data. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight series of affordable managed services for small and mid-size businesses
- Stealth intrusion testing is an important component of any overall IT system security plan. Progentís security professionals can run thorough unannounced intrusion security checks without the awareness of your organization's internal network support staff. Stealth penetration checking shows whether current security defense tools such as intrusion detection warnings and event log analysis are correctly set up and consistently monitored.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants have wide-ranging backgrounds in the implementation and support of wireless networking technology and can help you to design, configure, manage and repair wireless ecosystems that are secure, robust, scalable, easy to manage and operate, ready to handle your critical workloads, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and on-premises expertise offered by Progent cover a variety of wireless solutions such as smartphone integration and management, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Progent has delivered remote network support assistance to organizations in each state in the U.S. Many of these customers have indicated their appreciation to Progent via testimonials to the excellence of Progent's service personnel. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to learn what they say concerning the high level of Progent's IT services.
- Progent can provide online access to an Oracle consultant for Oracle DBA services or an Oracle software programmer. Progent can help you to develop effective solutions for critical Oracle database administration tasks such as performance tuning, backup and restore processes, and information protection, or train your in-house staff how to follow industry leading practices for simplifying major administration tasks. Progent can in addition offer the support of a PL/SQL developer to assist your company to build, test, enhance, or migrate Oracle-based programs that can vary from forms to database-powered web sites. Progent has skill with Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can also assist you to tune existing SQL programs by utilizing Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- The updated edition of Microsoft Dynamics NAV includes powerful new features such as tailored Role Centers, enhanced business intelligence and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Dynamics NAV software experts can provide software development, configuration and debugging support to enable you to take advantage of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can assist you to integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV to other systems and programs. Also, Progent can help you to create and utilize databases so you can enhance your knowledge of your business, acquire additional clients, expand your sales strategies, and build successful partnerships.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide online or onsite expertise to help organizations of any size to plan, implement, administer, and troubleshoot a backup system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consultants can help you to migrate from earlier versions of Data Protection Manager or from another backup/recovery platform, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager deployment for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers as-needed help for fixing particularly stubborn issues, or full project management support. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consultants can help you to plan and implement an efficient upgrade from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist you to integrate your Apple macOS and OS X desktops with your Microsoft Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will make sure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a full array of Exchange support services including systems integration, diagnostics, security management, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam filtering and email encryption. Progent also can provide tailored one-on-one macOS knowledge transfer.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.