Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small organizations in the Walnut Creek neighborhood are concentrated on clients who require quick and affordable assistance with network stability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent has delivered remote network support help to organizations in each state in the country. Many of these customers have shown their appreciation to Progent through testimonials to the quality of Progent's support staff. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to see what people say about the high level of Progent's consulting services.
- The sophistication and integration demands of Windows Server 2008 R2 calls for an IT expert with real-world experience and broad knowledge in designing and deploying efficient end-to-end business technology environments. The experience of Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server engineers, averaging over ten years of background supporting Microsoft-powered solutions, assures your success in supporting and managing your Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consultants can also help you to evaluate the business value of upgrading from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on building a hybrid network model that combines local resources with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a tightly integrated extension of Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a converged voicemail solution that facilitates teamwork by providing a variety of alternatives for retrieving voice messages within a framework that is simple to implement and manage. Cisco Unity Connection lets you read and manage voicemail from your email inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, an iPhone or other smartphone, or a tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in select Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides cost-effective voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and greeting services for small to mid-size businesses and enterprise satellite offices with up to 500 users. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and technical support support to ensure that your CUE deployment delivers significant competitive advantage.
- Teams is the replacement for Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's flagship cloud platform for real-time communications and cooperation. Progent's Teams experts can help your organization to design a migration to Teams from Skype for Business Online or Lync Server and configure, administer, and debug a cloud or mixed implementation of Teams. Progent can help you to integrate Teams with Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange, SharePoint, and your phone infrastructure.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have extensive experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as directory replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, damaged Active Directory objects, removal of legacy application configuration objects in on-line Active Directory systems, and fixing of unsuccessful installations of Active Directory and AD-enabled software. Progent is also skilled in working with ďexpert onlyĒ Active Directory utilities such as ADSIEDIT, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest configuration strategies that address important areas including Active Directory naming conventions, hierarchical model, IT administration model, selection and design of group policy objects, plus protection and monitoring definitions. Progent can also anticipate the impacts of server and service configurations on functionality and performance. Progent can assist businesses to design and install configurations of Active Directory Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection managed services deliver economical multi-layer protection for physical servers and virtual machines, workstations, smartphones, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and modern behavior analysis for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to cyber threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP offers two-way firewall protection, intrusion alarms, endpoint management, and web filtering via cutting-edge tools packaged within one agent accessible from a unified control. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can assist your business to plan and configure a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your organization's specific needs and that helps you demonstrate compliance with government and industry data security regulations. Progent will assist you specify and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alarms that call for immediate action. Progent's consultants can also assist your company to install and test a backup and restore solution like ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business quickly from a destructive security attack such as ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint protection and Microsoft Exchange filtering.
- Progent can help you install Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX networks. SFU provides interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of Linux/UNIX including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development kit for porting software.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to delivering the highest quality of online computer support offered anywhere for emergency and standard issues. For emergency problems that affect many users, key people, or a line-of-business program, the TRC can engage in one hour or less. For standard issues, the TRC will respond within two hours. Regardless of criticality, your ticket will be generated promptly and correctly, you will be sent an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will check with you on each corrected issue to make sure you are satisfied with the resolution and willing to close the trouble ticket. Find out more concerning Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- SQL Server 2014 incorporates significant enhancements in key areas such as speed, availability, security, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first release of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that works transparently with all workloads including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing, and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can provide cost-effective remote and onsite services that include system design, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, and software development services to help businesses of all sizes to realize fast return from their SQL Server 2014 investment. If you are already using SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist your company to carry out a smooth transition to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) techniques to help keep your network running efficiently by tracking the state of critical assets that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alarm is transmitted automatically to your designated IT personnel and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so that any looming issues can be resolved before they can disrupt productivity. Learn about the complete ProSight line of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and medium-size organizations.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.