Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad array of consulting and technical support help for computer networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small companies in Walnut Creek by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent offers online or on-premises help from a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) consultant to assist your business to design, deploy, administer and troubleshoot unified communications environments based on Cisco Unified Communication technology in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications consultants have in-depth backgrounds helping companies of any size to build advanced collaboration ecosystems by delivering expert services such as Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, IP voice and video phones configuration, and Cisco wireless IP phone solutions. Progent can help you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications like Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Mobility.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that makes it easy to create, update, find and protect information related to your network infrastructure, processes, business apps, and services. You can instantly find passwords or IP addresses and be warned about upcoming expirations of SSLs or domains. By cleaning up and managing your IT documentation, you can eliminate up to 50% of time thrown away trying to find vital information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a common repository for holding and collaborating on all documents required for managing your business network like recommended procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports advanced automation for collecting and relating IT information. Whether youíre planning enhancements, performing maintenance, or reacting to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the data you require when you need it. Find out about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small organizations.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 experts can assist you in all facets of your migration to Microsoft Exchange 2016 such as designing high availability architecture for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing requirements for Exchange Server and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V design; specifying mass storage capacity required for your virtual machines (VMs), mailbox databases and log files; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB) for high-availability client access services; designing, setting up and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint; preparing your firewall; creating SSL certs; performing client remediation with Office desktop or Microsoft 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App). Progent can also provide Exchange 2019 planning and deployment assistance and Exchange Online integration to assist you to upgrade to a more up-to date release of Exchange Server.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to ensure consistent performance and maximum availability for critical applications by providing centralized, cross-platform tracking of physical and virtual resources installed throughout on-premises systems and cloud environments. Progent's consulting team offers advanced remote and onsite expertise to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, implement, tune, update and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016 solutions. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can help your company to migrate to SCOM 2016 from earlier versions or from different IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or integrate a variety of monitoring tools into a unified IT management solution. Progent can also help you expand your Operations Manager 2016 scope to include resources hosted on public clouds by providing Microsoft Azure integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise. In addition, Progent can assist you migrate from SCOM 2016 to more current versions such as SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to delivering the highest quality of remote IT support services possible for urgent as well as non-critical issues. For urgent issues that affect multiple users, key individuals, or a line-of-business application, the Technical Response Center is set up to respond within an hour. For standard problems, the TRC is committed to respond within two hours. In all cases, your trouble ticket will be generated quickly and correctly, you will receive an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will contact you on every resolved problem to verify you are comfortable with the results and willing to close out the trouble ticket. Learn more concerning Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- SharePoint 2016, designed for local deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, offers deep integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 to enable hybrid environments that seamlessly unify local and cloud-based resources. Other enhancements include rapid deployment with the MinRole role-based topology feature, increased scale, higher performance, tighter cybersecurity, enterprise analytics with Power BI support, and a modernized client interface for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer affordable online and on-premises consulting expertise, application development, and debugging support for organizations of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. Progent can also help customers to design and implement an efficient upgrade from SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that combines onsite and cloud components into a seamless information management system. To find out more, see SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid deployment expertise.
- Progent offers access to the affordable support of online Internet connectivity experts to assist your organization to assess or enhance your Internet services so your Internet connectivity solution meets your business needs. Services provided by Progent's engineers include evaluation of your current bandwidth utilization, vendor and service plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and managing a seamless move to a different carrier and/or service arrangement. Network provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and configuring new ones, setting up firewalls, and designing dependable Border Gateway Protocol configurations.
- Progent's Android phone integration consulting have extensive background providing online and onsite support for organizations of any size who want to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their information networks so that mobile clients can communicate and collaborate from anywhere. Progent has the range of know-how to resolve technical problems that involve numerous vendors and that entail a combination of older and current information technology. Progent offers budget-friendly online expertise to help you with any stage of planning, deploying, managing and maintaining your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can deliver occasional technical support to help you to resolve especially challenging technical problems, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management support to ensure that you complete strategic IT initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and can provide support for all major operating systems, apps, management tools and network infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or individual training sessions to show you how to manage and operate Android phones securely and productively.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 introduces major improvements in speed, scale, security and compliance, uptime, mobile computing support, and integrated analytics and reporting. Innovations include PolyBase for handling SQL and NoSQ files in one appliance for big data applications, Jason support, Row-level Security, Mobile Reports, and seamless control over on-premises and cloud-resident operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer online and onsite expertise to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer or debug any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with other core Microsoft products including Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and SCOM. Also, Progent's SQL Server 2019 migration experts can help you to migrate to a current release of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Windows Server Essentials is a value-priced, versatile platform that allows small businesses to make the move from the older physical in-house datacenter to the contemporary hybrid networking model that combines local and virtualized cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can provide cost-effective remote expertise and troubleshooting services to help you maintain your Microsoft Windows Server Essentials deployment. Subsequent to producing Windows Server 2012-R2 Essentials, Microsoft developed Windows Server 2016 Essentials followed by Windows Server 2019 Essentials. These updated versions added Azure integration but eventually deprecated the crucial Administrative Dashboard from the Essentials Experience Role. The result was that all management and configuration must be performed manually. This also removes the client backup and remote web access functions. Microsoft recommends that small businesses running Windows Server Essentials transition to Microsoft 365. Progent's Azure cloud integration experts can help you design and implement an efficient migration from any release of Windows Essentials to Microsoft 365.
- Progent can help you to create, implement and troubleshoot a backup/restore solution built around MSP360 technology. MSP360 offers file/folder or image-based backup/recovery for virtual machines and physical machines, supports all leading public clouds, and permits you to build a data protection solution with a low Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and a defined Recovery Point Objective. With ProSight DPS 360 Backup, Progent can provide comprehensive monitoring and management of your backup system to protect against data loss resulting from human mistakes, system errors, malicious insiders, and external attacks such as ransomware. To find out more, visit ProSight DPS 360 Backup solutions.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network engineers can help you to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN platforms, enhance and troubleshoot your infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from outdated devices to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer expertise with Juniper's premier network operating system to help your business to streamline the management and improve the security of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has broad background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can assist you maintain environments that include a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- There are several hundred enterprise-level colocation centers in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S.. Progent's colocation support team can improve your network's reliability and performance by helping you choose a remote data center facility that addresses the particular needs of your enterprise including geographic location, size, connectivity, affordability, and value-added features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are intended for businesses with equipment located at colo hosting facilities and requiring timely on-premises help at the colo site as well as remote help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified experts. Progent offers a selection of co-location center consulting services including network topology evaluation, Windows and Linux server installation and maintenance, tech support for server and telecommunications infrastructure, development and installation of non-stop systems, architecting and deploying layered security structures, firewall integration and support, designing load balancing solutions, and creating fault tolerant server and storage cluster configurations.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.