Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide selection of engineering and support help for computer networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small businesses in the Walnut Creek area by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent's MySQL software developers, database architects, and DBAs offer cost-effective remote DBA or software programming services and can assist businesses of any size to integrate and manage MySQL within a reliable IT environment that provides advanced performance, expandability, and protection. Progent also has experience assisting businesses migrate databases from Oracle to MySQL.
- Progent can provide the support of certified SQL Server 2012 engineers and seasoned database application developers, database administrators, project managers, Cisco-certified network engineers, disaster recovery planning specialists, and certified data security professionals to help your business to support SQL Server 2012 or execute a smooth migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- The latest release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers powerful new features including Personalized Role Centers, improved BI and reporting options, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Dynamics NAV ERP consultants offer programming, integration and debugging services to help you to take advantage of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can assist you to connect MS Dynamics NAV ERP software to additional systems and applications. In addition, Progent can assist your organization to design and utilize databases so you can improve your knowledge of your operations, acquire additional clients, expand your marketing campaigns, and form productive partnerships.
- If you includes Cisco routers, you could be running an outdated version of IOS, the control software powering virtually all Cisco router as well as the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco often publishes upgrades to IOS to fix bugs, plug security gaps, or improve functionality. However, upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco control software can be a challenge, depending on your Cisco device and your network infrastructure. For example, there could be limitations of internal RAM that could cause a new OS version to operate incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers can provide a wide variety of support services related to upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco software platform such as IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can perform version audits of your router software, propose sensible upgrades, prepare Cisco appliances, copy software images/, activate and test your new software, tune throughput, resolve issues, and teach your network support managers how to get the benefits of any significant new capabilities.
- Progent's CISSP-premier network security experts can help businesses of all sizes with any aspect of information system security. Progent can implement efficient security systems that guard a small business against advanced threats or Progent can design, configure, and manage an end-to-end security strategy for hybrid networks that support onsite, remote, and mobile clients sharing network resources distributed over multiple physical sites and various clouds.
- Progent provides a selection of affordable, flat-rate managed services designed to allow small and medium-size businesses to benefit from the same cutting-edge technology used by many of the world's leading enterprises. Progent's ProSight portfolio of network management outsourcing services addresses all key areas of information technology including email content filtering, threat defense based on machine leaning, patch management, cloud-based backup/recovery, network infrastructure management, private cloud hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To read Progent's eBook about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent can help small and mid-size organizations to provide their offsite employees with safe and efficient access to cloud applications and services. For details about ways Progent's consultants can assist organizations to set up resilient Cloud access for their remote workers, visit cloud consulting expertise for at-home workers.
- Microsoft Teams is the replacement for Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's premier cloud platform for group conversation and collaboration. Progent's Teams consultants can assist you to plan an upgrade to Teams from Skype for Business Online or Lync Server and install, manage, and troubleshoot a cloud or hybrid implementation of Microsoft Teams. Progent can help you to connect Teams with Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and your phone infrastructure.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls are leaders in offering top performance for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall consultants can help your business to integrate your Fortinet firewalls to safeguard your IT assets at the network edge, within the data center core, at branches, and in the cloud. To learn more, refer to Fortinet firewall integration consultants.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide advanced remote consulting services to assist businesses of any size to connect their IT infrastructure with leading public cloud platforms including Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Progent can help your it team to design and manage hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux systems and apps in hybrid topologies that seamlessly combine physical IT assets along with cloud services. To assist you to integrate public cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent can provide a variety of cloud migration support services that include Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises Exchange deployments, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud integration support, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) development and debugging.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.