Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide range of engineering and technical support assistance for information networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size companies in the city of Walnut Creek by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Progent's most popular enterprise support services include design, piloting, setting up and repairing networks based on Microsoft products by providing services such as complex Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 Server migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 management, Microsoft SQL Server software programming, and Oracle database administration consulting and programming. For application and infrastructure monitoring and management, Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2016 consulting, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager expertise. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, and Exchange Server 2013 migrations, Progent can help with architecture and also offers local support in installation at locations in major metropolitan areas across the U.S. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE-certified network support experts can assist enterprises to resolve chronic connectivity issues affecting the stability or responsiveness of multi-vendor networks. Progent's GIAC, CISSP, and CISA certified security engineers can provide an independent and comprehensive security evaluations to help large businesses meet mandated security standards.
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless IP phones typically demands that IT teams set up and fine tune numerous components of your Wi-Fi environment including access points, routers, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and management software. Progent's Cisco wireless IP phone configuration consultants can provide online and on-premises support to help your organization build and maintain a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by providing services that range from debugging the configuration of a wireless VoIP phone or AP to providing comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for modernizing the Wi-Fi infrastructure of an entire campus.
- Progent has written a white paper that details the advantages organizations of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's proven service delivery model for network consulting that can range from desktop configuration to full-service application development. The white paper also explains how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing support services can assist clients to save money, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their information system. To read Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that makes it easy to create, update, find and safeguard information related to your IT infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can quickly locate passwords or IP addresses and be alerted automatically about upcoming expirations of SSLs or domains. By updating and organizing your IT infrastructure documentation, you can eliminate up to half of time wasted trying to find critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a common location for holding and sharing all documents required for managing your network infrastructure such as standard operating procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers a high level of automation for collecting and relating IT information. Whether youíre making enhancements, doing regular maintenance, or reacting to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the data you require when you need it. Learn about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small and mid-size organizations.
- Progent can provide your business online access to MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment support, certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Exchange Server 2010 consultants and Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server support professionals to architect a dependable email solution that includes protected email access throughout your organization. For road warriors with portable devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry management expertise.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent offers the services of senior information technology experts with years of background as technology project managers for application development, information systems deployment, and process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven project managers can provide world-class management expertise to assist enterprise customers to follow best practices to ensure that strategic projects are successfully completed on schedule and within budget.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection managed services deliver ultra-affordable multi-layer security for physical servers and virtual machines, desktops, mobile devices, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and modern behavior analysis for round-the-clock monitoring and responding to cyber threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP provides firewall protection, penetration alerts, device management, and web filtering via cutting-edge tools packaged within a single agent managed from a unified console. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can help your business to plan and implement a ProSight ESP environment that meets your organization's unique requirements and that allows you achieve and demonstrate compliance with legal and industry data protection standards. Progent will help you specify and implement policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your network and respond to alerts that call for urgent action. Progent's consultants can also assist your company to set up and test a backup and restore system such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business quickly from a destructive security attack like ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Microsoft Exchange filtering.
- Progent's MS Exchange Server hosting services provide an enterprise-class data center with backed-up electrical and environmental control systems, 24x7 site security and operations center, and fault-tolerant access to tier-1 Internet service companies. Hosted Microsoft Exchange servers are set up as virtual servers for high availability, easy scalability, and fast recovery. Progent's services feature complete incorporation with your business network, connectivity with mobile computing products, automated monitoring of efficiency and network security, spam protection, security update and service pack management, Help Desk Call Center services, per-day backup, and comprehensive messaging management services.
- If you want to revamp your company web site, build in-house sites for purposes such as HR or worker education, create a powerful web presence for a start-up company, or put together enterprise-grade, data-driven e-commerce solutions, Progent has talented and seasoned web site developers. Web site design and development consulting offered by Progent's Technology Experts Group include web site design and development, web project management, Microsoft ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's certified SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database application experts, and Microsoft Access consultants can help your business to design, deploy, and maintain database-powered sites. Progent's consultants can also help you construct and maintain a protected, robust server and communications environment featuring remote connectivity, to host your web platforms.
SharePoint Server 2016, intended for on-premises implementations of SharePoint, offers deep integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid network models that transparently combine on-premises and cloud resources. Additional enhancements include fast provisioning with the new MinRole role-based topology feature, increased scale, faster performance, tighter security and compliance, enterprise analytics via Power BI integration, and a modernized user experience for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer economical online and onsite expertise, application development, and technical support services for organizations of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. To learn more, see SharePoint 2016 Migration and Hybrid Deployment Consulting.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you need technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.