Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small organizations in the Walnut Creek vicinity are focused on clients who require fast and economical assistance with system stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. The following short list of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was established in 1999 to certify the skill of computer security experts. GIAC certifications are recognized by companies and institutions throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide help with all of the security capabilities addressed under GIAC certification including auditing network security mechanisms, security incident handling, intrusion detection, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a quick and affordable alternative for small and medium-size businesses to obtain an objective evaluation of the health of their network. Powered by a selection of the top remote monitoring and management platforms in the industry, and overseen by Progent's world-class team of IT professionals, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the configuration of your essential network assets adhere to industry best practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and deliver immediate ROI like a more manageable and more secure AD implementation. Both versions also provide the ongoing benefits of advanced remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include easier network management, better compliance with data security requirements, higher utilization of network assets, faster troubleshooting, more dependable backup and restore, and increased uptime. For details about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to connect your macOS and OS X workstations with your Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will ensure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is correctly configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a full array of Exchange support including integration, diagnostics, security, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam protection and email encryption. Progent also can provide tailored in person or remote macOS education.
- Windows Server Essentials is a value-priced, versatile operating system that allows small businesses to make the move from the traditional stand-alone on-premises datacenter to the modern hybrid computing model that combines both local and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants can provide cost-effective online consulting and technical support services for Microsoft Windows Server Essentials. Progent can help you to determine the potential business advantages of moving to WS 2012 R2 and implementing a hybrid local/cloud-based design for your computing ecosystem. Progent offers full-service project management support so you can design and execute an efficient move to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Azure Cloud applications and services. Progent can also provide continuing consulting help, technical support, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange and Microsoft Azure cloud integration consulting.)
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small to mid-size organizations automatic backup and easy restore capabilities for Microsoft networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-aware protection for key platforms like Microsoft SQL, Exchange and SharePoint Server, protects Windows and Linux VMs, supports VMs running on Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for easy-to-manage cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consultants can assist you to plan, deploy, manage, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution built around Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can assist you to migrate from an older release of DPM or from a legacy solution, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, colocated, cloud or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers online or onsite support and can deliver as-needed guidance to help you through technical bottlenecks or provide comprehensive project management or co-management support to help you finish your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on schedule and within your budget.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 experts and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide low-cost remote and onsite support to carry out your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, produce thorough documentation of your upgraded messaging system, train your network support staff and users to get them ramped up quickly on Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, and provide ongoing administrative consulting and technical support.
- Progent's seasoned IP Voice experts offer Cisco UC540 consulting services to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to a current VoIP solution.
- Progent's SCVMM 2012 consulting experts can assist businesses of any size to adhere to leading practices to configure System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts, networking, storage systems, and libraries; plan, deploy, and administer private clouds, VMs, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM with SCOM 2012 for enterprise-class monitoring. Progent can assist your company to move from a legacy version of SCVMM or from a third-party management platform, and Progent can show you how you to enhance and repair your current SCVMM 2012 environment so you realize maximum return on investment. Progent also offers SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to assist your organization to plan and execute an efficient migration from SCVMM 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 so you can take advantage of new security features, more affordable VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core technologies first developed for and proven on Microsoft Azure, among the world's largest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically enhances the ability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to run private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by improving security, availability, expandability, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consulting team can help you to assess the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, set up pilot systems to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital workloads, design a cost-effective network architecture for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, create and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade plan, educate your IT management and support personnel, and deliver ongoing consulting and troubleshooting support to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution delivers the highest possible business value.
- If you need to redo your organizationís web site, build in-house sites for purposes such as HR or worker orientation, create a powerful web presence for a start-up venture, or build enterprise-level, database driven e-commerce solutions, Progent can provide talented and seasoned web design consultants. Web site custom software development services offered by Progent's Applications Specialists Team include web design, web project management, Microsoft ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database consultants, and Microsoft Office Access consultants can help you to plan, deploy, and manage data-powered web sites. Progent's consultants can also help you build and maintain a protected, robust server and communications infrastructure incorporating remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web solutions.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated expansion of Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a unified voicemail solution that accelerates productive collaboration by providing flexible set of options for accessing voice messages within an environment that is easy to deploy and manage. Unity Connection lets you access and manage voice messages from your email inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP endpoint, a smartphone, or a tablet. Unity Express (CUE), offered in select Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides affordable voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and greeting services for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and corporate satellite offices with up to 500 users. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and technical support support to make sure your voice messaging solution delivers the highest possible business value.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can help you to manage and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also show you how to evaluate the likely business benefits of moving to Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it fits your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration consultants and Windows 10 deployment experts can help your IT organization to design and execute a non-disruptive deployment of a current version of Windows.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), previously known as CallManager, functions as the center of Cisco's communications and collaboration platform. CUCM and Unified CM Express (CME) offer a location-independent IP-PBX solution by integrating tightly with applications that include Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified Cisco Unified CM experts can assist with any facet of Unified Communications Manager configuration and troubleshooting in areas that include integrating Voice over IP phones and desktop video IP phones, designing dial plans, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE support, creating UCS server clustering solutions for high availability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.