Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size organizations in Walnut Creek are focused on customers who require quick and economical help for network reliability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will give you a sense of how Progent's team can help your company to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery software suite that combines failover storage clustering with synchronous replication to deliver rapid, zero RPO disaster recovery between sites located as far as 185 miles (300km) away from one another. Progent offers online or on-premises access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist your business to design, configure, manage, upgrade, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery solution built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to select a topology for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your technical needs and IT budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to best practices for configuring your MetroCluster environment by delivering help with procedures such as assigning shelf IDs, determining aggregate layout, setting up NetApp FlexVol volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, installing switches, designing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and testing your DR system to show adherence with industry standards and government mandates.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly known as SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates more than a quarter century of experience assisting manufacturing, distribution and service companies to manage complex supply chains and streamline key business processes in order to get products to market quickly and adhere to customer schedules consistently. Progent can provide the skills of an ERP consultant with more than two decades of experience working with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent can provide online or on-premises services that can range from occasional advice to solution planning and project management. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, migration, process improvement, application development, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, troubleshooting, ETL, Amazon AWS integration, training, and database administration. To find out more, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Some of the popular remote Cisco router support services offered by Progent are setting up domain name, IP addressing, routing maps, logging, security logon banner and user accounts; configuring iBGP, aggregation, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; troubleshooting policy based routing to MPLS, routing tables, line settings and BGP peering arrangements; updating router's IOS image; setting up and confirming router failover; resolving VPN tunnel and routing problems; making a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus security and business recovery strategy.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall experts can show you how to integrate, manage, and tune SonicWall firewall appliances including the newer SonicWall TZ and NSa Series of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 2040 products. Progent's CISSP and CISA-certified network security experts can show you how to incorporate SonicWall firewalls into a complete network protection solution and build protection into your business operations. To learn more, visit SonicWall firewall integration consultants.
- Microsoft Lync 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is an on-prem platform that enables organizations of any size to create a manageable and secure communications ecosystem that permits a BYOD computing model with chat, real-time presence, web meetings with application sharing and whiteboard, as well as IP and PSTN calling across a wide range of stationary PCs and handheld clients. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync 2013 consultants can assist you to manage your current Lync environment or plan and implement an efficient upgrade to a more current solution by providing Skype for Business Server expertise. Progent can also help you build a hybrid architecture that integrates on-premises Skype for Business Server with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can help you configure WatchGuard Firepower Firewall security appliances that fit your security requirements and budget. Progent can assist you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewalls or upgrade to current WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard security gateways, visit WatchGuard firewall integration consulting.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced server role for web hosting and web application programming. The latest versions provide enhanced security, dependability, expandability, and debugging while also incorporating significant improvements in automated and remote management. A variety of popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases such as the Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which can block potentially harmful HTTP requests from being run by hosted web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) consultants can help you to configure IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for managing ASP.NET programs.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering service that incorporates the infrastructure of top information security companies to provide web-based management and world-class protection for your email traffic. The powerful structure of Progent's Email Guard managed service combines a Cloud Protection Layer with a local security gateway device to provide complete defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-borne malware. The Cloud Protection Layer serves as a first line of defense and keeps most threats from reaching your network firewall. This decreases your exposure to inbound threats and conserves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway appliance adds a deeper layer of analysis for incoming email. For outgoing email, the local gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The on-premises gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to track and protect internal email that stays within your corporate firewall. Read about the entire ProSight portfolio of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small organizations
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts can deliver in-depth consulting services for Cisco's Wi-Fi technology by offering support including Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi AP configuration support, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi APs consulting services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series 802.11ax access points solution design, deployment, and troubleshooting services, Meraki Wi-Fi AP configuration and consulting support, and Cisco Wi-Fi controller expertise.
- Load balancing of multiple servers increases throughput and provides fault tolerance by side stepping downed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing services address a broad range of high-availability load balancing solutions such as system load balancing, load balanced applications, network infrastructure routing, and content delivery products including Cisco Content Engine. High availability load balancing vendors for which Progent can provide consulting expertise include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing (NLB) feature of Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway, Cisco CSS, Cisco Distributed Director and Cisco CDN Software, and F5 Networks 3-DNS.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is small, Progent provides value-priced support packages that will give your network system the reliability, protection, and functionality your organization needs. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring Services, leveraging the talent of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT consultants, the latest network administration applications, and economical service packages, will keep your mission-critical computer network software and servers operating smoothly.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is a library of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating crucial sales activities such as listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's extensive online selling environment and automating their sales, merchants can expand their reach, reduce their operating costs, accelerate reaction time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can collaborate with your development staff and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training to help you cut development time and speed up your return on investment.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.