Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide assortment of consulting and support assistance for IT environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Services available to small businesses in the Walnut Creek vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 experts can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, create test systems and migration plans, optimize your network infrastructure for local, multi-location, cloud-based, and partial-cloud environments, educate your IT support, team, develop a corporate-wide security plan, streamline IT administration, help with creating applications, and generate and validate a DR/BC plan. If your organization is considering migrating from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions experts can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business integrators offer remote and onsite consulting services for companies of all sizes to evaluate the benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business from any version of Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can help your business to design a local, cloud or mixed deployment; integrate Skype for Business with SQL Server,Exchange Server, SharePoint and Office or Office 365; configure HA mechanisms; interface Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and interface with other collaboration platforms such as Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified information security experts can assist you to design and validate a security environment for your Skype for Business deployment that is compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Progent's MySQL application developers, database architects, and database administrators offer affordable remote database administration or application programming services and can help organizations of all sizes to configure and manage MySQL within a reliable IT environment that provides advanced speed, scalability, and security. Progent also has proven skill helping companies migrate applications from Oracle to MySQL.
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless VoIP phones typically requires that IT teams configure and fine tune numerous components of your Wi-Fi infrastructure including wireless access points, switches, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and network management tools. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration consultants offer online and onsite support to help you create and manage a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by delivering services that can range from troubleshooting the configuration of an IP phone or access point to providing comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for modernizing the Wi-Fi architecture of an entire campus.
- Progent's SQL Server developers can help your organization to create and maintain applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent follows leading lifecycle management practices to build efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and knows how to team with a client's management to complete programs in a timely and cost-effective manner. Progent for can help you to build SQL Server solutions by offering a wide range of consulting services such as functional specs, logical and physical modeling, normalization, T-SQL coding, software installation, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, partitioning, reusable schema, replication solutions, security and compliance, and fault tolerance.
- The failover server cluster technology incorporated into the latest versions of Windows Server has been radically redesigned to simplify the deployment, setup, and administration of clusters and to provide improved levels of system availability, protection, performance, and flexibility. New or enhanced features include cluster verification, easier setup and installation, unified cluster management, redesigned cluster infrastructure for increased uptime, better protection and quorum models, fewer failure points, more disk and memory capacity, enhancements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration capability for Windows Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's certified failover cluster consultants can help your company assess the business benefits of failover clusters, plan and execute a deployment, educate your network support staff to manage your cluster environment, provide ongoing consulting and support services, and create and test a workplace recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can help you you to design and build a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- Progent's Jabber consultants can provide online or on-premises support to assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, maintain, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified Communications Manager infrastructure. Progent offers in-depth expertise for all the technologies that make up creating an end-to-end Cisco Jabber solution including Cisco network appliances and management software, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac desktops, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones and tablets, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi networks, cyber security, cloud computing, telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and the many other pieces of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Microsoft supports transparent hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 and on-premises Exchange deployments. This permits you to have some mailboxes hosted at your corporate datacenter and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consultants can assist your organization with any phase of planning, integrating and debugging your hybrid Exchange network. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide as-needed expertise to help you resolve stubborn technical problems and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange initiative is successfully completed on time and within budget. To find out more about Progent's online consulting services for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, go to Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is an affordable, versatile platform that allows small organizations to make the move from the older physical on-premises datacenter to the modern hybrid computing paradigm that combines both local and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants can provide cost-effective remote consulting and technical support for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to determine the potential productivity and cost benefits of migrating to WS 2012 R2 and adopting a hybrid on-premises/cloud-based design for your computing ecosystem. Progent can provide comprehensive project management support to help you design and carry out a smooth move to Microsoft Windows Server Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud applications and services. Progent can also provide continuing consulting, troubleshooting, and training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises installations of Exchange and Azure planning and integration support.)
- Progent has put together two low-cost service packages designed to enable small businesses to receive an independent security evaluation from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Scan, a security expert runs an extensive examination of your network from beyond your company firewall to uncover potential risks in the security posture you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Scan, a certified security professional executes a system scan from an authorized computer inside your company firewall to assess the risk to inside attacks. Both security inventory packages are set up and executed from a protected external location.
- Progent provides live online classes for popular client software. Progent's Webinar training covers topics such as Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Office 365 Word VBA programming, PowerPoint co-editing, Office Outlook calendar sharing, Office 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 management. Virtual education offers all the benefits of traditional classroom seminars, including immediate interaction between students and trainers, but avoids the costs of transportation and the hassle of trying to synchronize the availability of teachers and students.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.