Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad range of engineering and support help for IT networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Network support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Walnut Creek area by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- If you are developing UNIX software on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers IT outsourcing and consulting services that keep your system up and running while reliving you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using automated network monitoring and providing online and optional onsite help as needed, Progent provides Linux developer support that offers an affordable way to manage an IT network that features high availability, comprehensive security and high performance.
- Progent offers the support of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as experienced database application programmers, DBAs, project managers, Cisco-certified network architects, disaster recovery specialists, and certified data security professionals to assist you to maintain SQL Server 2012 or execute a smooth upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support experts can help your organization to enhance your servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can help you to understand the risks and advantages of migrating to 64-bit computing, design an economical migration process that minimizes operational disruptions, and provide timely online help to aid your organization to install 64-bit software and application software on your current computers. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist your company to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft platforms like Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- If you want to redo your corporate web site, build in-house sites for purposes such as HR or employee training, establish a powerful web presence for a start-up company, or build enterprise-level, data-driven e-commerce applications, Progent has capable and seasoned web design consultants. Web site custom software development services available from Progent's Technology Specialists Group include web design, web project management, Microsoft ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database consultants, and Microsoft Access developers can assist you to design, deploy, and support database-intensive web sites. Progent's experts can also help you construct and maintain a protected, robust server and communications infrastructure including wireless connectivity, to host your web platforms.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, formerly called Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Navision, is an enterprise resource planning solution designed for cloud, on-premises, or hybrid deployments. Progent's Office 365 experts, Excel professionals, Teams system designers, and Microsoft Azure experts can assist you to integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with key Microsoft products. Progent's database experts offer Microsoft SQL Server support and Power BI reporting mentoring to assist your organization to utilize Dynamics Business Central to produce custom apps and reports that help you to make better business choices. Progent's Dynamics 365 Business Central consultants can assist your business to manage outdated releases of Dynamic NAV/Navision or plan and implement modern Business Central environments.
- Progent offers a wide range of affordable support services to help you business to deploy, integrate, repair, and manage desktop PCs and notebooks powered by Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC consulting services include Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, Windows 8.1 support, Microsoft Windows 7 maintenance, MS Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit processing upgrades.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word experts offer a broad range of affordable online consulting services to assist your organization to maintain your current Microsoft Word environment or help you to upgrade to a newer version of Microsoft Office Word. Support available from Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, identifying and fixing compatibility issues between various versions of Office Word, integrating Office Word with different Office apps like Office Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with third-party platforms and plug-ins,infrastructure optimization for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance support, and smart phone and tablet synchronization, and remote Microsoft Office Word training tailored for your special requirements.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is dedicated to providing the highest quality of online IT support services possible for urgent and non-critical issues. For emergency problems that affect multiple workers, key individuals, or a mission-critical application, the TRC will engage in one hour or less. For standard problems, the TRC will address your issue in two hours or less. Regardless of criticality, your ticket will be generated quickly and correctly, you will receive an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will check with you regarding every resolved issue to verify you are satisfied with the results and willing to close out the trouble ticket. Find out more concerning Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of APs are Linux-powered units intended as entry-level wireless solutions for light workloads. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified Wi-Fi network experts can provide remote or onsite configuration and debugging support to assist you to plan, configure, update, optimize, manage and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi AP deployments of any scale or topology. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for current and legacy Cisco Small Business series of wireless APs, refer to Cisco Small Business WiFi APs consulting.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization technology enables you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and administered with a high degree of automation regardless of the physical components used by the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports programmatic recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site migration, failback and site re-protect. SRM also enables transparent testing for disaster recovery, updates and fixes and can generate audit reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware SRM can rapidly recover the complete virtualized network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware SRM system architect to assist you to design, configure, test and maintain a disaster recovery solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent can provide the cost-effective services of remote Internet connectivity consultants to assist your company to assess or enhance your ISP services so your Internet access solution aligns with your business needs. Support services provided by Progent include evaluation of your existing bandwidth use, vendor and plan analysis and selection, network provisioning, and managing a seamless switchover to a new carrier and/or service arrangement. Network provisioning can include optimizing current routers and configuring new ones, setting up firewalls, and upgrading dependable Border Gateway Protocol configurations.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it simple and inexpensive for small and mid-sized businesses to map, monitor, enhance and troubleshoot their connectivity hardware like switches, firewalls, and wireless controllers as well as servers, printers, endpoints and other devices. Incorporating cutting-edge RMM technology, ProSight WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology maps are always updated, captures and displays the configuration of virtually all devices on your network, monitors performance, and sends alerts when problems are discovered. By automating time-consuming management activities, WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary chores such as making network diagrams, expanding your network, locating devices that need important updates, or isolating performance issues. Read about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of affordable outsourced network management services for small and mid-size organizations
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.