Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting for small and mid-size companies in the city of Walnut Creek are concentrated on clients who require immediate and economical assistance for network dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- GIAC was established in 1999 to validate the skill of network security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer expertise with all of the security capabilities addressed under GIAC accreditation including auditing network security mechanisms, security incident management and response, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government requirements for promptly reporting incidents.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can provide advanced online and on-premises support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for applications that range from small or midsize companies and campus networks to giant data centers and public clouds. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's rapidly improving switching solutions to realize the throughput, expandability, uptime, virtualization, data protection and manageability needed by your business. To learn about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's market-leading portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and support. For details about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's Nexus Series of data center switches, refer to Cisco Nexus switch consulting services. For information about Progent's support for Cisco Meraki switches, refer to Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) credential is a recognized achievement that represents expertise in network security audit and control. Certified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA accreditation has consultants pass an extensive examination administered by the ISACA professional group. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit professional able to help companies in the fields of IS audit services, IT administration, network assets and architecture ROI, information technology support, protection of information resources, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can assist your business to evaluate the business benefits of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can help your organization to design and carry out a smooth migration of your databases and applications to any network model including on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts can provide online or onsite support services ranging from as-needed design assessment or debugging to end-to-end project management and co-management to ensure your SQL Server 2017 project is carried out on schedule and on budget. For more information, refer to SQL Server 2017 integration consulting expertise.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer remote or on-premises support to assist organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, maintain, update or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified Communications Manager infrastructure. Progent can provide in-depth expertise for the products, technologies and services that go into building a cohesive Jabber collaboration solution including Cisco network appliancesand management tools, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Google Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi networks, cyber security, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and the many other pieces of a cohesive collaboration ecosystem.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is an extension to VMware vCenter that lets you orchestrate, automate and test a repeatable workflow for restoring applications and services rapidly following an outage. SRM supports centrally controlled and automated recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also supports non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, updates and fixes and can produce reports to verify full service recovery, validate SLAs and demonstrate DR compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting expert to assist you to plan, deploy, test and maintain a disaster recovery solution based on VMware SRM.
- Progent's temporary IT staffing services enable you to meet sudden increases in demand for IT professionals without incurring the expense and delays that come with vetting and hiring experienced technical workers and without adding to your full-time head count. For information about Progent's temporary staff augmentation services, see Progent's temporary IT staffing services.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server experts and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide affordable remote and onsite support to implement your migration to Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, generate thorough documentation of your new email environment, train your network support team and users to get them ramped up rapidly on Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013, and offer ongoing management services and technical help.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.