Onsite Service Available in Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburg, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small businesses in the city of Walnut Creek are focused on clients who need fast and economical assistance with system stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise should provide an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's data loss prevention experts and data leakage protection consultants can help you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce your content security policies for scanning the content of email messages and attachments and blocking users from sending sensitive or inappropriate data or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help your business avoid being blacklisted and keep compliant with industry security standards and regulatory requirements like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS. Read about Progent's complete ProSight line of affordable managed services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent's Test and Training Lab at the QTS Data Center in Sacramento is available for piloting mission-critical applications, developing cost-effective migration procedures, evaluating and tuning performance, designing or verifying business continuity solutions, mitigating compatibility issues, and establishing training systems for new products and technologies. For Progent customers who lack sufficient internal resources to assemble proper pilot systems, the lab cuts capital outlay and engineering risk and helps keep vital IT projects on schedule.
- There are several hundred enterprise-grade colocation centers in larger metropolitan areas throughout the United States. Progent's Internet data center consulting professionals can improve your systemís reliability and performance by helping you choose a remote data center site that addresses the particular requirements of your organization such as geographic proximity, size, connectivity, affordability, and value-added features and services. Progentís data center support services are designed for companies with hardware located at co-location hosting sites and in need of on-demand on-site service at the colo site as well as remote help from Microsoft and Cisco Certified professionals. Progent offers a variety of colocation center support services such as system topology evaluation, Windows and Linux server integration and support, troubleshooting for server and communications infrastructure, development and installation of fault tolerant configurations, defining and deploying layered security defenses, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, designing load balancing environments, and planning high-availability server clustering configurations.
- Microsoft supports seamless hybrid environments that integrate Microsoft 365 and local installations of Exchange. This allows you to have certain mailboxes hosted at your corporate datacenter and other mailboxes resident on Microsoft 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you with any facet of designing, integrating and debugging your hybrid Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide occasional support to help you resolve challenging technical issues and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Exchange initiative is completed on schedule and within budget. For more information about Progent's consulting services for integrating Microsoft 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, go to Microsoft 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to plan and implement a WiFi network adapted to your environment, providing your business a WLAN that delivers the reception, performance, capacity, Quality of Service, data protection, and roaming ability your business requires. Progent's predictive wireless planning services can be performed offsite and make use of cutting-edge RF simulation and analysis software to plan an efficient Wi-Fi network. Progentís on-premises wireless survey includes physical inspection, RF and security assessment of your existing wireless network, analysis of your buildingís floor plans, testing for radio frequency contention, signal propagation modeling, selection of optimum locations for client-specified Wireless APs. Location and integration services for Wi-Fi access points include Aironet Wi-Fi access point planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 wireless APs consulting services, Catalyst 9100 family WiFi 6/6E access points system design, Meraki Wi-Fi access point integration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Progent is a dealer and consulting firm for SentinelOne's Singularity XDR product family, a subscription-based, cloud-first cyberthreat management solution that includes AI software and expert services to deliver comprehensive endpoint detection and response (EDR) and extended detection and response (XDR) for defending against ransomware and other malware. Find out more about Progent's SentinelOne Singularity product sales and configuration support.
- Progent's business software experts can help your company to setup an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, dependable, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to architect a web site that is tightly integrated with your marketing and supply chain software to reduce the cost and improve the reliability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you develop custom web applications using standard programming utilities or customize off-the-shelf applications so that they address your special business requirements. For data-driven applications, Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access and 365 Access application developers.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of IT infrastructure management products and is designed to offer a centralized solution for configuring and managing virtualized datacenters across hybrid networks that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist organizations of all sizes with any aspect of designing, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, show you how to migrate efficiently from older releases of VMM, design processes for creating and deploying virtual machines and hosts, implement fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, connect your private cloud resources with public clouds, set up virtual switches and load balancers, write and debug PowerShell scripts, and help you assess the strategic advantages of new technologies such as Storage Replica and Host Guardian Service. Progent's certified virtualization experts can provide world-class Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi expertise.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.