Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Addison organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Addison, Texas organizations to with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Addison, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.