Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Addison organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Addison, Texas businesses to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Addison, Texas organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.