Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Addison company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Addison, Texas companies to with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Addison, Texas business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.