Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Addison organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Addison, Texas organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from major vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Addison, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.