Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Addison organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Addison, Texas organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Addison, Texas business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.