Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Addison company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Addison, Texas organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Addison, Texas business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.