Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Addison company to select the right tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Addison, Texas businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Addison, Texas organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.