Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Addison company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Addison, Texas companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of video conferencing products from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your current conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Addison, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.