Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Anaheim company to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Anaheim, California organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Anaheim, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.