Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Anaheim organization to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Anaheim, California organizations to with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Anaheim, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.