Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Anaheim company to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Anaheim, California organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Anaheim, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.