Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Anaheim organization to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Anaheim, California organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Anaheim, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.