Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Anaheim organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Anaheim, California businesses to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Anaheim, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.