Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Anaheim company to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Anaheim, California companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Anaheim, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.