Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Anaheim company to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Anaheim, California organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
help you to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Anaheim, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.