Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Anaheim organization to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Anaheim, California organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize multiple products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Anaheim, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.