Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Anaheim company to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Anaheim, California businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist you to maintain your existing conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Anaheim, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.