Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Aurora company to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Aurora, Colorado organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Aurora, Colorado business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.