Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Aurora organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Aurora, Colorado businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Aurora, Colorado organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.