Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Aurora company to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Aurora, Colorado businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Aurora, Colorado organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.