Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Aurora company to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Aurora, Colorado businesses to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Aurora, Colorado business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.