Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Aurora company to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Aurora, Colorado businesses to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of video conferencing products from major technology companies support online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Aurora, Colorado organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.