Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Aurora organization to pick the right tools and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Aurora, Colorado businesses to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Aurora, Colorado organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.