Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Aurora company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Aurora, Colorado organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of video conferencing products from major technology companies enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Aurora, Colorado business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.