Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Aurora company to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Aurora, Colorado companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from major vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Aurora, Colorado company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.