Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Aurora organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Aurora, Colorado businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can assist you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Aurora, Colorado business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.