Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Bristol organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Bristol, United Kingdom businesses to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Bristol, United Kingdom business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.