Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Bristol organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Bristol, United Kingdom businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Bristol, United Kingdom organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.