Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Bristol organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Bristol, United Kingdom companies to with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Bristol, United Kingdom company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.