Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Centennial organization to select the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Centennial, Colorado organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing products from leading vendors support online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist you to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Centennial, Colorado business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.