Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Centennial company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Centennial, Colorado companies to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Centennial, Colorado business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.