Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Centennial organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Centennial, Colorado businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Centennial, Colorado company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.