Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Centennial company to select the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Centennial, Colorado businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing products from major technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Centennial, Colorado organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.