Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Centennial company to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Centennial, Colorado organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Centennial, Colorado business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.