Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Centennial organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Centennial, Colorado organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Centennial, Colorado company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.