Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Centennial company to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Centennial, Colorado companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Centennial, Colorado company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.