Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Centennial company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Centennial, Colorado companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your existing conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Centennial, Colorado company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.