Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Colorado Springs company to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Colorado Springs, Colorado companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Colorado Springs, Colorado business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.