Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Colorado Springs organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Colorado Springs, Colorado businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Colorado Springs, Colorado organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.