Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Colorado Springs company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Colorado Springs, Colorado companies to with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Colorado Springs, Colorado business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.