Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Colorado Springs company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Colorado Springs, Colorado businesses to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Colorado Springs, Colorado organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.