Expanding your remote workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Downers Grove organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Downers Grove, Illinois businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can help you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Downers Grove, Illinois company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.