Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Downers Grove company to select the right tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Downers Grove, Illinois companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Downers Grove, Illinois business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.