Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Downers Grove organization to select the right tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Downers Grove, Illinois businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Downers Grove, Illinois business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.