Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Downers Grove organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Downers Grove, Illinois organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from major vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your existing conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Downers Grove, Illinois organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.