Expanding your remote workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Downers Grove organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Downers Grove, Illinois businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of video conferencing products from major technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Downers Grove, Illinois organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.