Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Downers Grove organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Downers Grove, Illinois businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Downers Grove, Illinois business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.