Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Downers Grove company to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Downers Grove, Illinois organizations to with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations use a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can help you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Downers Grove, Illinois company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.