Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Fort Myers company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Fort Myers, Florida companies to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Fort Myers, Florida organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.