Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Fort Myers organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Fort Myers, Florida companies to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of video conferencing products from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your existing conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help your business to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Fort Myers, Florida organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.