Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Fort Myers company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Fort Myers, Florida businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Fort Myers, Florida company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.