Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Fort Myers organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Fort Myers, Florida organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Fort Myers, Florida organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.