Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Fort Myers organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Fort Myers, Florida companies to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Fort Myers, Florida company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.