Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Fort Myers organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Fort Myers, Florida organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Fort Myers, Florida organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.