Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Fort Myers organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Fort Myers, Florida companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Fort Myers, Florida business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.