Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Irvine company to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Irvine, California companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Irvine, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.