Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Irvine organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Irvine, California companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing products from major vendors enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Irvine, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.