Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Irvine organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Irvine, California companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Irvine, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.