Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Irvine company to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Irvine, California organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of video conferencing products from major vendors support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these products and
help your business to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Irvine, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.