Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Irvine organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Irvine, California companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Irvine, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.