Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Irvine company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Irvine, California organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Irvine, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.