Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Knoxville company to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Knoxville, Tennessee organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
help you to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Knoxville, Tennessee business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.