Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Knoxville company to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Knoxville, Tennessee businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Knoxville, Tennessee company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.