Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Knoxville organization to select the right tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Knoxville, Tennessee organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Knoxville, Tennessee company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.