Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Knoxville organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Knoxville, Tennessee companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Knoxville, Tennessee company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.