Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Knoxville company to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Knoxville, Tennessee companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Knoxville, Tennessee organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.