Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Mexico City company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Mexico City, México companies to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of video conferencing products from major technology companies support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Mexico City, México business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.