Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Mexico City organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Mexico City, México organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Mexico City, México business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.