Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Mexico City organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Mexico City, México organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Mexico City, México company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.