Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Mexico City organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Mexico City, México organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Mexico City, México organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.