Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Midland company to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Midland, Texas businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Midland, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.