Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Midland organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Midland, Texas companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Midland, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.