Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Midland company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Midland, Texas organizations to with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Midland, Texas business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.