Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, security, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Midland organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Midland, Texas businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Midland, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.