Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Midland company to select the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Midland, Texas organizations to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Midland, Texas business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.