Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Midland organization to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Midland, Texas companies to with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Midland, Texas organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.