Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Midland organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Midland, Texas businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Midland, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.