Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Midland organization to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Midland, Texas companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Midland, Texas organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.