Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Modesto organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Modesto, California companies to with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Modesto, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.