Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Modesto organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Modesto, California companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help your business to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Modesto, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.