Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Modesto organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Modesto, California companies to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Modesto, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.