Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Modesto organization to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Modesto, California businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Modesto, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.