Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Modesto organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Modesto, California companies to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can assist you to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help your business to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Modesto, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.