Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Modesto organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Modesto, California organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Modesto, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.