Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Providence organization to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Providence, Rhode Island businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of video conferencing products from major technology companies support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Providence, Rhode Island company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.