Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Providence company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Providence, Rhode Island businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of video conferencing products from major technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Providence, Rhode Island organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.