Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Providence company to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Providence, Rhode Island businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Providence, Rhode Island business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.