Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Providence organization to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Providence, Rhode Island organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Providence, Rhode Island company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.