Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Providence company to select the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Providence, Rhode Island businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Providence, Rhode Island company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.