Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Providence organization to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Providence, Rhode Island companies to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies support online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Providence, Rhode Island organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.