Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Providence company to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Providence, Rhode Island businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from leading technology companies support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
help you to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Providence, Rhode Island business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.