Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Reading company to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Reading, United Kingdom companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations use a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist you to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Reading, United Kingdom business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.