Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Reading company to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Reading, United Kingdom businesses to with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Reading, United Kingdom company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.