Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Reading company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Reading, United Kingdom businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Reading, United Kingdom organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.