Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Reading company to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Reading, United Kingdom businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Reading, United Kingdom business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.