Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Rochester company to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Rochester, New York organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Rochester, New York business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.