Expanding your remote workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Rochester company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Rochester, New York businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of video conferencing products from major technology companies enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Rochester, New York business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.