Expanding your remote workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Rochester company to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Rochester, New York companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
help you to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Rochester, New York organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.