Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Rochester company to pick the right tools and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Rochester, New York businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Rochester, New York business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.