Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Rochester company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Rochester, New York businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Rochester, New York company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.