Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Rochester company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Rochester, New York organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing products from major technology companies enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Rochester, New York business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.