Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your San Antonio company to select the appropriate tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help San Antonio, Texas businesses to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your San Antonio, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.