Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your San Antonio organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help San Antonio, Texas companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of video conferencing products from leading vendors support online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your San Antonio, Texas organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.