Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your San Antonio organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help San Antonio, Texas organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your San Antonio, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.