Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your San Antonio company to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help San Antonio, Texas companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your San Antonio, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.