Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your San Antonio organization to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help San Antonio, Texas organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your San Antonio, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.