Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your San Antonio company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist San Antonio, Texas organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from major technology companies support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
help you to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your San Antonio, Texas organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.