Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your San Diego organization to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist San Diego, California companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your San Diego, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.