Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your San Diego organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help San Diego, California organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your San Diego, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.