Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your San Diego company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist San Diego, California businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these products and
help you to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your San Diego, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.