Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your San Diego company to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist San Diego, California businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your San Diego, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.