Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your San Diego company to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help San Diego, California companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist your business to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your San Diego, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.