Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your San Francisco organization to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist San Francisco, California businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these products and
help your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your San Francisco, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.