Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your San Francisco organization to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help San Francisco, California organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help you to maintain your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
help your business to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your San Francisco, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.