Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your San Francisco organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist San Francisco, California organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your San Francisco, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.