Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your San Francisco company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help San Francisco, California businesses to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your San Francisco, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.