Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your San Francisco company to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help San Francisco, California companies to with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your San Francisco, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.