Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your San Francisco organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help San Francisco, California organizations to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your San Francisco, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.