Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your San Francisco company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help San Francisco, California organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your San Francisco, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.