Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Scottsdale company to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Scottsdale, Arizona businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Scottsdale, Arizona organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.