Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Scottsdale company to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Scottsdale, Arizona businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Scottsdale, Arizona business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.