Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Scottsdale organization to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Scottsdale, Arizona companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Scottsdale, Arizona business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.