Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Scottsdale organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Scottsdale, Arizona businesses to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist your business to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Scottsdale, Arizona organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.