Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Scottsdale organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Scottsdale, Arizona businesses to with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Scottsdale, Arizona business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.