Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Scottsdale organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Scottsdale, Arizona businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Scottsdale, Arizona company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.