Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Tampa organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Tampa, Florida organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of video conferencing products from major vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Tampa, Florida organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.