Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Tampa company to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Tampa, Florida companies to with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Tampa, Florida business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.