Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Tampa organization to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Tampa, Florida businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of video conferencing products from major vendors enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Tampa, Florida business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.