Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Tampa company to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Tampa, Florida companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can help you to manage your existing conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Tampa, Florida business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.