Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Tampa company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Tampa, Florida companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Tampa, Florida business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.