Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Tampa organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Tampa, Florida businesses to with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Tampa, Florida company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.