Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Tampa organization to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Tampa, Florida businesses to with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your existing conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Tampa, Florida organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.