Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Tampa organization to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Tampa, Florida companies to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Tampa, Florida business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.