Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Tampa organization to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Tampa, Florida companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Tampa, Florida company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.