Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Tampa company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Tampa, Florida businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Tampa, Florida company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.