Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your The Woodlands company to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist The Woodlands, Texas companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from major vendors enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your existing conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these products and
help you to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your The Woodlands, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.