Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your The Woodlands company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help The Woodlands, Texas organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
help your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your The Woodlands, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.