Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your The Woodlands organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist The Woodlands, Texas organizations to with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from major vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your The Woodlands, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.