Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your The Woodlands organization to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist The Woodlands, Texas companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your The Woodlands, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.