Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your The Woodlands company to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help The Woodlands, Texas organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can help you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your The Woodlands, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.