Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your The Woodlands company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help The Woodlands, Texas businesses to with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your The Woodlands, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.