Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your The Woodlands company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help The Woodlands, Texas organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing products from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your The Woodlands, Texas business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.