Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your The Woodlands organization to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help The Woodlands, Texas companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your The Woodlands, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.