Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your The Woodlands company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist The Woodlands, Texas organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of video conferencing products from major vendors support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can help you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your The Woodlands, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.